Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XPlosion XVI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

XPlosion XVI Empty
PostSubject: XPlosion XVI   XPlosion XVI I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:52 pm

[color:1184=#fff]

Fireworks blow up on the stage area! It's time for a special edition, Monday Night XPlosion time! The cameras pan showing the crowd and the arena, the fans cheer as With The Fire plays.

Michael Cole: Welcome everyone to the EWE Awards edition of Monday Night XPlosion!!

Matt Striker: And to start we already have one award being given!

The cameras focus on Justin Roberts, standing in the ring with a microphone.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome, to host the Diva of the Year Award! The Angelic Diablo, MATT HARDY!!! And Y2J, CHRIS JERICHO!!!!

Matt Hardy and Chris Jericho walk out, both wearing Armani suits. They smile, Matt does the V-1 taunt and the crowd goes wild. Jericho grins and walks closer to the podium, where two awards stand.

Chris Jericho
WELCOME TO....XPLOSION...IS...JERICHO!!!

Jericho leans back as the crowd goes wild, for some reason, Matt Hardy picks up the Diva of the Year award and smiles, then goes close to the mic.

Matt Hardy
I'M THE DIVA OF THE YEAR!!! Thank you guys so much! I love you all! I'd like to thank Jebus..

Chris Jericho
Matt...Shut up....

Matt places the award on the podium.

Matt Hardy
We're here to host the Diva of the Year award, the nominees are...Alicia Perez! Kelly Kelly! The Women's Champion Katie Lea Burchill!! And Beth Phoenix!

Chris Jericho
...But we have a problem...IT'S A TIE!!

The fans seem confused

Matt Hardy
What the fu...a tie?!

Chris Jericho
Ladies and gentlemen please welcome, the Women's Champion, KATIE LEA BURCHILL!!!

Katie Lea and Matt compliments Katie Lea with two kisses, and then Jericho does so. Then they step back. The crowd lets out a somewhat mixed reaction. Katie Lea starts talking.

Katie Lea Burchill
Wow Diva of the Year. I have to admit I knew I am the Best Diva here on EWE but I never expected this to happen. Well, first of all I would like to thank all of my male fans who voted for me The Queen of Chaos, and now EWE Diva of the Year! Too bad I'm not the only Diva of the Year as I deserve, but oh well... Secondly I want to congratulate all the other nominees for being all out of my league! And last but not least I would like to thank my good friend and my boss Chris who believed in me and most importantly wanted me to come on EWE in the first place. I have a promise to make to you the EWE Universe, I will continue to be your Champion and I will always be the best from the rest of the divas roster and more importantly I am the best at what I do. Actually I really expected the award because no one is better than me! Whatever Katie wants Katie always gets

Katie Lea taunts, raising both her arms, the Women's Title in one hand and the Diva of the year award on the other. She then leaves

Matt Hardy
And accepting the award in Beth Phoenix' behalf...Drew McIntyre...

Matt and Jericho leave.

Drew McIntyre walks out, in a suit, as usual. He stares at the crowd, and picks up Beth's award.

Drew McIntyre
I am here to accept the Diva of the Year award in Beth Phoenix' behalf... For one simple reason, that wannabe priest, Elijah Dinero is back, and he wants to have a reunion with his...Disciples...

The crowd boos

Drew McIntyre
What I want to say is this. Beth deserves this award oh so much more than Katie Lea for two reasons, she defended her title successfully a number of times, she kept the title and an undefeated streak for two months, and she's the girlfriend of the best wrestler in the wrestling business! So it is only fair that she is also the best Diva in the wrestling business. To Beth!

McIntyre shows the award to the crowd and leaves. The bell rings

Justin Roberts: The following Singles match is scheduled for one fall!

The crowd cheers loudly for JTG who makes his way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, from Brooklyn New York............J...T..G!!!

JTG walks up the steps and does his signature taunt ring-in, he takes off his jacket and shades, the crowd cheers. As the crowd calms down...

The crowd goes wild as they cheer the Hurricane. The Hurricane makes his way to the ring while JTG stares at him, with respect.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Raleigh, North Carolina! THE HURRICANE!!!

Hurricane slaps the fans' hands and slides into the ring. Then Justin Roberts leaves the ring and the bell rings indicating the start of the match. The Hurricane and JTG slap each others hands then start the match. Hurricane tries to wear his opponent down by putting him in a headlock but JTG manages to counter by knocking the Hurricane on the ground. JTG lands an elbow drop on the Hurricane and goes for the cover...

1.. The Hurricane kicks out!

JTG waits for his opponent to get up but to his surprise, the Hurricane runs to the ropes and comes again and knocks JTG down with a Clothesline. JTG immediately goes out of the ring and recovers. But then suddenly the Hurricane climbs the turnbuckle and performs a marvelous Cross Body knocking both himself and JTG out.

The ref starts to count

Matt Striker: Vintage Helm...I mean Hurricane!

Then JTG climbs back inside the ring and so does the Hurricane. While Hurricane is getting in the ring, JTG runs to the ropes and bounces back, Baseball Slide!! Sending Hurricane out again. The ref continues

But The Hurricane quickly rolls in the ring to avoid a count out. JTG tries to attack Hurricane on the ropes but Hurricane reverses with a surprise pin

1...2. JTG kicks out still astonished by what the Hurricane did to him.

The Hurricane then tries to go for Eye of the Hurricane but JTG reverses by performing Back Suplex!

Michael Cole: Both these wrestlers come from WWE, and they surely improved in what comes to in-ring ability!

JTG then climbs the turnbuckle, sits on the top rope and taunts Hurricane, as he gets up, JTG jumps for the Super Leg Lariat, Hurricane dodges it!! Hurricane then climbs the turnbuckle waits for JTG to get up and as he does, The Hurricane lands his signature Hurricane-rana sending JTG outside of the ring. Before the ref starts to count JTG tries to get back in the ring and is successful in doing so. The Hurricane then gets behind JTG and sits him up, runs at the opposite ropes for the Shining Wizard!!!

1...2...3!!!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner... THE HURRICANE!!!

Hurricane helps JTG up and they both help each other backstage as the crowd cheers them both on. They leave as Tyson Tomko and Christian Cage are already behind the podium, the crowd cheers loudly. The music stops. Tyson Tomko takes off his tuxedo and puts it over his shoulder, holding it with a finger. Cage starts speaking.

[color:1184=#fe0]Christian Cage
We are here to host the Match of the Year award! The nominees are... Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho at Homecoming!!! Tables for Everybody Match at Danger Zone!! Elijah Dinero vs Batista, Steel Cage match at Saturday Night XPlosion! And Team Edge vs Team Christian, at Apocalypse!

Tyson Tomko
And the winner is....

They look at the paper.

[color:1184=#fe0]Christian Cage
Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho at Homecoming!!

The crowd cheers loudly! Orton and Jericho walk out and each one retrieves an award. Y2J shakes Tomko and Cage's hands. Orton starts speaking as Christian and Tyson leave.

Randy Orton
Isn't it fitting...

The crowd boos.

Randy Orton
Isn't it fitting that Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho is the match of the year? I CAME OUT ON TOP. Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho represents... My battle against adversity in this company. I always beat the odds, and at Homecoming... I KILLED Y2J! You know who I thank for this? Not any of you. You all just jump on the Chris Jericho bandwagon. I thank myself, Edge, Ted and The Big Show.

Randy raises the title and takes a step back, then leaves. The crowd starts a "Y2J! Y2J!" chant.

Chris Jericho
Isn't he such a dickwad?

Crowd laughs and cheers.

Chris Jericho
There is only one thing I want to say, Randolph! And that is...Thanks for giving me the match of my life...After all that happened between us, I look back, I look back and I remember when you and I started up this place, and take a look at what it became... Well, I don't care about you! This award is more than fitting. I gave everything I had in that match... Anyway, I wanna thank my best friends, John, Christian, Matt, Tyson...etcetera... I want every single one of you to remember that...EWE...IS...JERICHO!!!

The crowd cheers, Jericho smiles and leaves. We see Mickie James on the Titantron. She looks for her locker room and walks in. She puts her bags down and begins to stretch. A little while later she hears a knock on her door. Mickie smiled intriguingly as she wonders who it was.

Mickie James
Come in the door is open!

She flips back her hair a little and smiles waiting to see who was it was as he opened the door. As the door opens she sees Dolph Ziggler leaning against the door smiling as he extends his hand to her with a confident smile.

Dolph Ziggler
Hi, My name is Dolph Ziggler. I'm kind of a big deal here.

Mickie gets up off the floor. She smiles and shakes Dolph's hand.

Mickie James
Hi I'm Mickie James! I'm new here, nice to meet you. You can come in and make yourself at home...

Mickie smiles as she waits for Dolph's response. Dolph smiles as he slicks his hair back with one hand as he still holds the hand of Mickie as she goes over to finish up her stretches as Dolph closes the door and grabs a water and then sits down on a nearby couch. He smiles at Mickie who smiles back as he says;

Dolph Ziggler
Well, let me be the first to welcome you to EWE. Im glad your here hope to watch you soon. Well not watch you, like a stalker but watch your matches you know?

Dolph shuts up quickly with a nervous smile on as he just babbled on like a rambling idiot. He then looks down at his water and takes a sip, then looks back up to Mickie who looks back him. Mickie giggles and smiles at Dolph. she grabbed a water bottle from her bag and took a sip also.

Mickie James
Yeah, I'm ready to get in the ring. I can't wait for my first match. I hope I become Women's champion soon.

Mickie smiles and awaits Dolph's response, as he scoots over so Mickie can sit down next to him and he smiles at her.

Dolph Ziggler
Well, I know you will go out there and win. Your great I've seen you in the ring and your great babe... I mean Mickie. But, dont sweat it you'll do great. Even though I just got rid of a monkey... Raven on my back I'll be rooting for you.

Dolph takes another sip of his water, and then looks at Mickie and smiles again. Mickie goes over and sits down next to Dolph. She takes sip of her water, and smiles.

Mickie James
Well I'm glad you think I'm good in the ring. I'll be rooting for you too. Raven is a tough competitor, I know you'll have your hands full with him. But knowing you he shouldn't be too much of a problem..

He scoots back a little closer to Mickie and smirks and nods his head as he slowly puts his arm around her like an old school classic movie scene. Then he continues on to say;

Dolph Ziggler
Thank you, but like you guessed Raven isn't going to be a big problem for me anymore, because he's not in my league. Like the rest of these divas aren't in yours. But I got my title back, and I am champ yet again. But I can talk about me all day, how are you? Do you know who your facing in your first match?...Hold that thought, I have to get going but. We will continue this later I have something to get to but, yeah I'll definitely be seeing you around Mickie...

Dolph leans in a little closer to Mickie smiling and then lifts his eyebrow. He then lightly pecks Mickie's cheek with a kiss and gets up and walks away... As Dolph leaves Mickie James' room, he waves bye to her as he closes the door behind him smiling and fixes his vest and as he turns around he sees Hunter Hearst Helmsley standing there with one of his arms folded behind his back and the other held closely to his side. Staring at him.

Dolph Ziggler
Hi, I'm Dolph Ziggler, the Legends Champion...

Hunter Hearst Helmsley looks at Dolph Ziggler...

[color:1184=#fff]Hunter Hearst Helmsley
My name is Hunter Hearst Helmsley but you will refer to me as Lord Helmsley and I am your new XPlosion Champion, I see you are different to the the other riff-raff that I have met around here. I am very busy man Mr Ziggler, was there anything I can do for you?

Hunter Hearst Helmsley looks at Dolph Ziggler waiting for his response...

Dolph's face drops, he then seems speechless as he tries to continue on as Hunter rotates his hand signaling for him to spit it out already. Dolph finally regains composure and slicks his hair back with one hand and smirks at HHH.

Dolph Ziggler
Well, you don't seem like any of these other "degenerates" around here either. You actually seemed civil mannered,nice shirt by the way. It seems like I, Dolph Ziggler isn't the only bit of perfection here in EWE...

Dolph lets out a chuckle as both Hunter and Ziggler look down at each other's titles and see their reflections in and adjust their hair at the same time and then look at each other. Dolph then get ready to speak.

Dolph Ziggler
You know what this may be the beginning of a Perfect friendship...

Dolph lets out a chuckle and extends his hands to Hunter... Hunter Hearst Helmsley smiles at Dolph Ziggler... Hunter Hearst Helmsley and Dolph Ziggler shake hands.

[color:1184=#fff]Hunter Hearst Helmsley
Indeed Mr. Ziggler, this could very well be the beginning of a a Perfect friendship...

The scene fades out.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Randy is seen backstage with The Big Show, going mad. He stops at Jericho's office and knocks the door.

Randy Orton
JERICHO! I DEMAND THAT YOU OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!

Kelly Kelly, with her hair all disheveled, opens the door in a hurry, confused. We can see Jericho rushing to button his shirt as Orton barges in.

Chris Jericho
What do you want?

Randy Orton
You really think I want to face you and defeat you once again tonight, Chris?... No. No disrespect to Ted and Edge, but I am the only person in that ring that deserves a title shot. You see what I'm getting at? Now, what I want you to do is... Take me out of that match, and put me in that contendership match like you should have!

Orton lightens up slightly.

Chris Jericho
You came here interrupt my...business, just to say that? Come on, you know me better than that, you want a title shot, then you know what, if my team wins tonight, me and John face Golden Ambition next week, for the titles, and if your team wins, then...You and Edge get the shot, what do you say? Or are you scared to have a little competition, Randolph?

Randy Orton
Oh, very funny Chris. But you know what else will be funny? This show not being able to run. I am SICK AND TIRED of being held down! I take down every challenge yet you still push me further away... You think I want a tag team title match? No. Edge isn't hungry enough. I want YOU to put me into that damn match tonight... So either you put me in that contendership match, or we're going to have a big problem... What do you say?

Chris picks up his cellphone and calls the leader of The Disciples, Elijah Dinero, the call is redirected to voice mail.

[color:1184=#090]Elijah Dinero
Yo, this is Your Pope! Elijah Dinero, please leave a message, son...

Chris Jericho
My office now!

Randy looks confused as Jericho stares him down, K2 sits back on the couch and sighs.

Chris Jericho
OK, it's the following, Bobby Lashley has been missing, but I booked him in a match anyway, I'm sure Elijah is the only one who still keeps contact with him, there is no need to bring in that brainless roid monkey to have a Number One Contender Match if Elijah doesn't mind, if you really do wanna be in that match, Randall, then solve it out with his "boss"! And get the hell out of my office!

Randy suddenly has a smile on his face, as he and Chris slowly walk towards the door.

Randy Orton
Thanks Chris, you made the greatest decision ever by putting me in that match, trust me, you won't regr...

Door slammed shut as Orton is outside. The crowd can be heard laughing, as we go back to ringside. Drew McIntyre and Beth Phoenix are at the podium, ready to host an award themselves. The Chosen On e starts speaking.

Drew McIntryre
We are here to host the Talk Show of the Year award! And the nominees are...The Matt Hardy Show, the Palace of Wisdom... The Viper's Pit, and The Cutting Edge.

Beth Phoenix opens up the envelope.

Drew McIntryre
And the winner is...

Beth Phoenix
...The Matt Hardy Show...

The crowd cheers loudly!

Matt walks out doing the V-1 taunt! Suddenly, KICK TO THE GUT BY MCINTYRE, KOBASHI DDT!!! The crowd goes wild with boos as Phoenix and McIntyre grin. The Chosen One gets a mic.

Drew McIntryre
There is something I want to say! Shut up!

The crowd boos and Drew waits until it dies out...

Drew McIntryre
Well...

Drew gets on one knee and stares up at Beth, he takes a little box from a pocket on his pants, and opens it to show a spectacular diamond ring. Beth seems shocked, so does the crowd. Matt Hardy is unconscious on the floor.

Drew McIntryre
Beth Phoenix, will you marry me...?

Beth Phoenix
YES!

Beth smiles as Drew hugs her and takes her away, as he holds an arm around her waist and puts the ring in her finger, the crowd is shocked. Officials help Matt Hardy backstage.

The crowd boos as the new XPlosion Champion, Hunter Hearst Helmsley walks out to the stage area, spreads his arms to the sides and slowly does a full spin. He then stares at the crowd and starts walking down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen the following match is scheduled for ONE FALL!! Introducing first, from Greenwich, Connecticut, the XPlosion Champion!...HUNTER..HEARST..HELMSLEY!!!

Helmsley slowly walks up the steel steps, and wipes his feet on the ring apron, then enters the ring. Does his "bow" taunt, then takes his coat off, and adjusts his hair. He unstraps the belt from his waist and holds it in his hand, as he sees his reflexion in it and smiles.

The Pope, Elijah Dinero, walks out and the crowd keeps booing loudly. Dinero takes off his facemask to show a grin in his face, he then stares down Helmsley and starts walking down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Introducing his opponent, from the Streets of Harlem, New York, THE POPE...ELIJAH DINERO!!!

Dinero walks up the steel steps and points at HHH, who just stares him down. Dinero enters the ring and takes his own coat off, then his sunglasses, and his facemask. He stares HHH in the eye. The referee takes the championship belt from The Connecticut Blueblood and leaves the ring, and puts it close to the timekeeper, who rings the bell as the ref slides into the ring.

Michael Cole: We will see these two men in the ring for that championship, at Downward Spiral, January 10th, Live on Pay-Per-View!

Elijah Dinero and Hunter Hearst Helmsley lock up, with HHH overpowering The Pope and pushing him against the corner, and keeping the pressure on the elbow tie-up. The ref counts to three and HHH releases Dinero, but just then he hits The Pope with a Knee Lift, and a Mat Slam!! Pin!

1...2..Kickout!

Hearst Helmsley gets Elijah on his knees and punches him in the face strongly. Elijah falls back and HHH adjusts his hair yet again for a negative reaction from the capacity crowd.

Michael Cole: I don't think he's even worried with the match!

Matt Striker: Lord Helmsley is proving his dominance!!

Dinero catches Helmsley, School Boy Roll-up!

1...2...KICKOUT!

Both men get up at the same time, HHH runs and hits a blatant Clothesline out of nowhere!! Dinero hits the mat but quickly gets up, holding his face, Toe Kick, DDT by The Connecticut Blueblood!! HHH stares at Elijah then gets him on his feet, another Knee Lift! He runs back, bounces back on the ropes and runs in Elijah's direction! RUNNING HIGH KNEE, ELIJAH DODGES IT! HHH tries to regain balance! Elijah grabs him from behind! ELIJAH EXPERIENCE!!! PIN!

1...2...3!!

The crowd boos as The Pope, Elijah Dinero, stares at the title belt.

Justin Roberts: And the winner of this match, ELIJAH DINERO!!!

HHH uses the ropes as aid, then sits back in the lower turnbuckle. Dinero grins and taunts.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, we see Jericho's office once again, Elijah Dinero is knocking on the door, Rhaka Khan is next to him. We can hear Jericho yell from the inside of the room.

Chris Jericho
Damn it! Again?! Go get the damn door!

The Pope looks confused as he looks as Rhaka shrugs her shoulders with a confused face. Dinero then looks over to the camera and shrugs his shoulders as you can hear the capacity crowd laugh. Then finally Kelly opens the door but she's hiding behind it, for her lack of clothing. The Pope and Rhaka enter, the room as Rhaka looks at K2 and laughs.

You wanted to see me?

Jericho turns around in his chair quickly as the camera pans out and we notice his buttons on his shirt are buttoned unevenly. He looks down at it to notice it as Elijah does at the same time The Pope lets out a quick chuckle. As Jericho looks slightly embarrassed. Jericho quickly begins to speak to change the topic... Jericho looks around, trying to get an immediate answer.

Chris Jericho
...Th..ermm.. That..Uh, was like... an hour ago! Randolph wants to talk to you, Eligious, about the Bobby versus McIntyre match!!

Jericho tilts his head a bit to the side to check up on K2, the crowd laughs...The Pope turns around and follows Jericho's eyes as he turns around and sees K2 half dressed and his eyes widen and smile begins to appears as Rhaka steps in the way and signals for him to turn back to Jericho as the crowd continues to laugh.

About playmate body....I mean my teammate Bobby?

Rhaka pushes the back of Elijah's head. But during all of that Jericho smirks as he's looking at K2. Elijah snaps in Jericho's face to recapture his attention.

So he wants to talk to me about Bobby's match? Well tell him...

Another blatant knock on the door sounds.

Randy Orton
Open up, staff said they saw Elijah walk this way, Jericho!

K2 opens the door as Jericho folds his arms so Orton doesn't see that his shirt is incorrectly buttoned. Orton puts on a cheesy smile as he faces Elijah.

Randy Orton
Elijah! You're a smart man. I know, because you beat me on Genesis. Now... What I need from you is the following: Bobby's place in that match. You see, you may be thinking... "What do I get from this?" You get a good relationship with Rated Legacy, and I think the Disciples need that right now. What do you say?

Orton offers his hand.

Elijah stares at Orton's extended hand. He stares at it for a second then Rhaka steps in and stares Orton as their eyes lock. Rhaka's eyes pierce through Orton's. Elijah sidesteps her as she breaks focus and Elijah gets ready to talk.

Well, Randy your Pope is a business man. So let your Pope be your guiding light onto this one. Your Pope, Me, Elijah Dinero, will indeed agree. But lets leave it as you owe me and the Disciples one... Sound good to you?

Elijah then shakes Orton's hand as they smile at one another and Rhaka keeps a suspicious eye on Orton.

Now a relationship between two major groups have just been formed. Jericho take my rather large friend Bobby out of his match this week.

Chris Jericho
I'll take care of that, as soon as you get the hell out of my fucking office!

Matt Striker: Yeah, fucking office alright...

Jericho gets up and pushes both Randy and Elijah out, then holds the door as Rhaka leaves, he slams the door and Kelly's footsteps are heard, Y2J can be heard laughing a bit...

Rhaka Khan
You call me the freak Elijah? Ha! Those two are the freaks!

Rhaka begins to walk off as Orton and Elijah look at the door then each other... Scene fades out. We go back to ringside to see Big Show.

[color:1184=#000]The Big Show
I've been hearing alot of crap from backstage that there's a new guy around that's gonna take me out. You know what? If anyone wants to make an impact, starting with ME, they can get the hell out. I am THE world's largest athlete. No one can stop me. No one can beat me. If someone wants to take my spot, they can come to the ring and get knocked out...

Big Show clenches his fist.

Chokeslammed...

Big Show unclenches, and holds up his hand.

Or better yet, I could make them pass out with a Colossal Clutch.

The crowd boos as Big Show paces around the ring.

I don't care if I have a match later tonight... I'll beat you right now and THEN I'll beat Jericho and his buddies! So come on out... If you've got what it takes.

A video plays as The Big Show watches, confused.

After the video finishes, all the lights in the arena go out. After they turn back on, Monty Brown is facing The Big Show with a chair. He cracks him straight in the head with the chair. The Big Show gets up slowly, and Monty Brown hits him with a Pounce. Monty Brown taunts at the ropes, but he isn't done. He grabs The Big Show's arm and puts it into a Fujiwara Armbar, until it snaps. Big Show screams in pain, and Monty Brown pushes him out of the ring. Monty Brown taunts again as the crowd cheer for him.

Monty Brown's titantron plays as he walks up the ramp, taunting, as The Big Show is in the ring screaming in pain, the scene fades out...

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Matt Striker: This match just became a Handicap Match!!

As we come back, Christian, Chris Jericho, John Morrison, Edge and DiBiase are all already in the ring. Edge and John Morrison are starting the match. The bell rings, they quickly engage in a lock-up. Headlock Takedown by Morrison. JoMo delivers quick laid strikes to Edge's forehead. He gets up in a hurry as Edge gets up too, JoMo springboards...FLYING CHUCK!!! PIN!!!

1...2...KICKOUT!

Michael Cole: WOW! I thought this would be already over!

Morrison tags in Chris Jericho, who enters the ring and runs, Sitting Senton!!

Michael Cole: Vintage Jericho!

Chris gets Edge on his feet, only to get hit with a Knee Lift! Edge pulls Jericho to his team's corner, and tags in Ted DiBiase, who enters the ring and grabs both of Jericho's arms, Edge runs...SPEAR, JERICHO DODGES...SPEAR ON DIBIASE!!!! Edge stares at DiBiase on the mat and pulls his hair back nervously, looking at what he accidentaly did, he turns around...CODEBREAKER!!!!! He grabs DiBiase's legs...WALLS OF JERICHO LOCKED IN!!! Edge gets up as DiBiase is squirming in pain trying not to tap out, but he can't take it much longer! Edge runs and hits the ropes then runs in Jericho's direction, who gets up, SPEAR!!! Edge then rolls out of the ring as the ref starts counting for DiBiase and Jericho to get up.

Jericho starts to get up with the ropes' aid, he leaps and tags in Christian, Edge tags himself in, they rush into the ring, then suddenly they stop as they realize who they are face to face with, the crowd goes wild!!!!!! The fans start a "E&C!" chant, as Edge and Christian stand face to face with one another.

Michael Cole: Oh my! Just listen to these fans!

Matt Striker: Who cares about the fans?

Edge and Christian keep staring each other in the eye. Suddenly DiBiase gets behind Christian! DREAM STREET!!! Morrison and Jericho rush into the ring, DiBiase runs and hits a Double Clothesline as Edge covers Cage!

1...2...3!!!

Edge and DiBiase quickly both roll out of the ring and walk out, up the ramp, as Morrison and Jericho help Christian in the ring. The members of Rated Legacy leave, as Jericho and Morrison help Christian out. Michael Cole is at the podium, with an award in hand. He starts speaking...

Michael Cole: I'm here to host the delivery of the Vintage! Moment of the Year award!... But there IS one problem, and that is, there is no one to give the award to, so I'll keep it to myself! HA!

The crowd laughs a bit.

Michael Cole: The nominees are... Shawn Michaels and Triple H retrieving the tag champions on the D-X vs D-X Ladder match!... Alicia Perez fucking Batista!... The EWE Roster killing the then Genesis General Manager, Jack Evans! And last but not least! Matt Hardy winning the Legends Championship at Homecoming, on an outstanding Elimination Chamber match!

He opens up the envelope and stares at the paper inside.

Michael Cole: And the winner is... EVERYONE KILLING JACK EVANS!! Thank you!

Michael Cole runs away to the announcers table with his award.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Trish and Katie stand in the ring facing each other as the ref calls for the bell.

Michael Cole: Well our match is under way and looks like the Diva's are starting things out.

Trish and Katie stare at each other until Katie slaps Trish. Trish turns her face away holding her hand to her cheek as Katie smiles. Trish turns back and delivers a harder slap knocking Katie onto the ground. Trish jumps on Katie and stars punching until Katie can throw Trish of of her. They both stand up and lock arms with Katie gaining control irish whiping Trish into the ropes but Trish counters sending Katie to the ropes. Katie bounces back with her arm out for a clothesline but Trish bends her body backwards as Katie goes right over her.

Matt Striker: Well would you look at that move

Michael Cole: I wish my wife could do that...

Matt Striker: She can...

Trish gets back up and turns around tries to kick Katie, but Katie dodges it and delivers a clothesline to Trish. Katie walks over to Vance and tags him in. Vance goes over to Trish but the ref gets in the way. Trish gets to her feet and tags in The Rock with the people going crazy.

Michael Cole: Here we go the men are going to go at it now.

Matt Striker: You would want to watch the men go out it...

Rock and Vance walk over to each other they stare each other down each other saying something. Vance grabs the Rock and throws him into the turnbuckle. He runs to the Rock shoulder first connecting a shoulder tackle. Vance backs up letting Rock fall to the ground. Vance goes to Rock's head and puts him in a sleeper-hold. The Rock tries to break free, he slowly squirms to the rope and gets his foot up. The ref counts out Vance...

Vance finally breaks the hold. The Rock goes forward holding his neck. Vance tries to pick up The Rock but he grabs Vance's legs, making him fall. He wraps his legs around his, bending Vance back and pulling his legs up.

Matt Striker: It's the sharpshooter will Vance tap!

Vance tries to crawl to the rope but Rock pulls him back in. Finally Vance manages to curl his body around flipping The Rock over. Both men lay on the ground. The Rock gets up first and leans over waiting for Vance to stand up. Finally Vance gets to his feet. The Rock goes over to Vance and wraps his arm around his neck slamming him into the mat.

Matt Striker: It's the Rock Bottom!

Michael Cole: And I think you know what's coming next, the People's Elbow!

The Rock stand above Vance who is on the ground. He breathes in pulling off his elbow pad at the same time. He swings his arms back in forth and goes to the rope he bounces off and goes to the other rope hopping over Vance, he bounce back and goes over Vance dropping down his elbow and connecting. The Rock goes for the pin.

1...2...3!

The Ref calls for the bell. Tris hand The Rock stand in the middle as the ref holds their hands up.

Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

XPlosion XVI Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPlosion XVI   XPlosion XVI I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:54 pm

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, Edge and Randy Orton are in the ring.

Randy Orton
EVERYONE... TAKE A LOOK AT THE NEXT WORLD CHAMPION!

The crowd boos at Orton.

Randy Orton
I have some important things to say. There are some things we need to take care of, but we'll deal with that soon. Tonight is about me, Drew McIntyre and Bobby Lashley. Drew McIntyre? To be perfectly honest, I have no problem with him. But Bobby Lashley? He's nothing! That's why he's not in the match!

Randy Orton smirks, and begins to speak again.

Randy Orton
I will beat anyone who is in my way. Be it Drew McIntyre...

Crowd boos.

Randy Orton
Bobby Lashley...

Mixed reaction from crowd.

Randy Orton
The Rock...

Crowd cheers.

Randy Orton
Edge...

Mixed reaction from the crowd, mostly confused.

Randy Orton
Or even the Big Show!

Mixed reaction again.

Randy Orton
See, what you people need to know is that I WILL bring that title to Rated Legacy, and I WILL keep it...

Crowd boos.

Randy Orton
Now... Edge? You want to introduce our guests for tonight?

Edge stares at Randy, they both look serious.

Michael Cole: I'm surprised Edge doesn't have that cocky smirk he usually does all the time...

Edge
Our guests tonight, like always, are none other than... Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase!

Rhodes and DiBiase come out, looking serious. They taunt and walk down the ramp, then enter the ring. The both of them grin as they taunt and stare at the crowd with a cocky look.

Edge
Stop the music!

The music stops, the crowd is somewhat silent.

Edge
There is something, me and Randy agreed on, one of you two screwed up at Apocalypse, and you cost us the match!

The crowd boos, Cody stares at the side, looking a bit disappointed, but not intimidated.

Edge
You see Cody, the three of us...We don't think you are in our league! Actually, you're nothing more than a wannabe! You disappoint me, Rhodes...

Ted and Randy start slowly walking around the ring, with their eyes set on Rhodes, who, showing no intimidation, stares only at Edge... TED DIBIASE LOCKS THE MILLION DOLLAR DREAM ON RHODES!!!... SPEAR AND DREAM STREET!!!!! CODY IS OUT!! Edge laughs and shakes his head as Randy and Ted grin.

Edge
Ted DiBiase carried you on your tag team victories! Every time you lost, you were the one who got beaten! Even when we took out Morrison, you didn't do shit! What the hell are you doing in this business anyway?! You can't wrestle! You have no cold blood! You're what I like to call...a pussy!

Rhodes kneels up as he shakes his head and holds his face with his hand... RANDY RUNS...PUNT KICK!!!!!

Orton has fire in his eyes as he grabs a microphone.

Randy Orton
You see, Cody, you just weren't good enough! You're the reason I was held down! You made "Rated Legacy" look bad! Now that we've taken you out... We are no longer known as Rated Legacy! We are... the Elite!

Orton looks down at Cody, then towards the stage.

Randy Orton
Anyone who wants to help us finish Cody once and for all, come on down...

HHH comes out to loud boos from the crowd as he makes his way down to the ring....Hunter Hearst Helmsley gets in the ring and looks at Randy Orton with an arrogant smile on his face... He looks down at Cody Rhodes with a distgusted look, he helps Cody up...KICK TO THE GUT...PEDIGREE!!! Hunter Hearst Helmsley gets up and and turns to Randy Orton who seems pleased with what he has just seen extends his hands to Hunter gladly accepts. All four men form up in the middle of the ring. They all raise each other's hands as the crowd boos. Vance Archer and Kelly Kelly are now at the podium, getting ready to host an award. The Elite stare at them.

[color:c597=#090]Vance Archer
We are here to host the Alliance of the Year award, the nominees are, The Disciples, Rated Legacy, D-Generation X, and GTA... The winner is...

[color:c597=#fff]Kelly Kelly
RATED LEGACY!

Kelly and Vance leave as Randy and Edge grin, they leave the ring as Hunter and Ted follow, officials and EMT's take out Rhodes on a stretcher as the Elite looks on. They walk up to the podium and Randy starts speaking.

Randy Orton
As you can see, Rated Legacy comes out on top! I accept this award, but we aren't Rated Legacy anymore. No... You see, we are SO much more. We are the ELITE. Rated Legacy was... Version 1. We are now version 2. Version 1 is behind us, Cody Rhodes is behind us... Any trace of weakness is behind us. DOMINANCE will be our objective, and we WILL achieve it.

The crowd boos...

Randy Orton
Hm... Who to thank? I thank MYSELF once again. I thank Edge, Ted DiBiase and The Big Show. I thank Hunter. But most importantly... I thank Chris Jericho for letting this happen...

Ted walks up to the podium holding his award. He looks at it and then looks at the crowd.

Ted DiBiase
Like Randy said, this award represents many things...Apart from representing the death of Rated Legacy and the birth of The Elite! It also represents the death of my tag team career, and the birth of new and improved singles career. I have one final act as a tag team competitor, and that is to accept Cody's award on his behalf...On the fact that I carried him in our first and almost two month long second reign. Like many tag teams, I will go on to have a very sucessfull singles career, as for Cody, he won't even be remembered for this!..As for thanks..I would like to thank my fellow stable mates Edge, and Randy Orton for taking me under their wing, and guiding me to my soon to come success!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, Elijah Dinero and Rhaka Khan are at the podium, dressed to kill. The Pope starts speaking.

[color:c597=#090]Elijah Dinero
We are here to host the Extreme Moment of the Year Award delivery...The nominees are...

Rhaka Khan
Tables For Everybody, the ending of the match, Randy Orton RKO'ing Jericho on an open chair, John Morrison Moonsaulting from the top of a Ladder onto the Brothers of Destruction, Bobby Lashley Spearing the ladder that Batista climbed, from the top of the Hell in A Cell!

And the winner is..Bobby Lashley!!

Bobby doesn't come out, so Elijah picks up the award and raises it, showing it at the crowd.

I accept Bobby's award on his behalf, for he is one of my Disciples. He surely deserves this award, as he was robbed of the World Wrestling Champion some weeks ago, but that doesn't matter anymore, that title will come back to the Disciples, sooner than later!

Elijah and Rhaka leave...

Drew McIntyre walks out from backstage, wearing his usual attire and coat. McIntyre walks down the ramp, the crowd boos, he grins as he starts walking up the steel steps, he then paces on the apron and enters the ring through the second and third rope. He is thrown a mic by a ringside official, which he catches with style. He tilts his head to the side, letting the hair on his shoulders fall back. He grins as he stares at the crowd as his theme song stops playing, the crowd starts a "You Suck" chant, and he smirks, ignoring them.

Drew McIntyre
Finally, FINALLY, Chris Jericho decided to give me a Number One Contender Match... Which was now changed, and I have to face the infamous Legend Killer, Randy Orton, which is supposed to make things harder for me, but sadly for you, Chris Jericho, and sadly for you, Randy Orton, it doesn't!

The crowd boos.

Drew McIntyre
You see everyday since I beat you to earn myself an XPlosion contract, you've been trying to keep me back, but it just doesn't work! I'm the best superstar on Extreme Wrestling Empire, you know it, Jericho, and so do these pathetic low-lives that spend their money to see ME! While I get paid to be here, and be the best... All I need to do is... Act naturally!

The crowd boos louder and louder

Drew McIntyre
I don't need to try to act like the best, I don't need to try to wrestle like the best, I don't need to try to be the best, because I was born to be THEE best! I am The Chosen One! Jericho, there's nothing you can do to hold me back anymore! I am the future of the company and the future of the business, but I have to say, your decision to put ME, in the Number One Contender Match to the World Wrestling Championship Triple Threat Match was simply priceless!

The crowd boos and hisses McIntyre as he starts pacing around the ring.

Drew McIntyre
I have been waiting for an opportunity like this since I first came here and beat YOU to earn my contract! And if I may recall, I have a clause in my contract that says "If the wrestling talent is put in a wrestling match on an Extreme Wrestling Empire show, he can, and may, not be taken out of it."! So each and everyone of you out there, you are looking, at the next World Wrestling Champion!

The fans start screaming "ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY!"

Drew McIntyre
You...You really think I care? You actually are stupid enough to think for a moment that I'm afraid of him? Well let me tell you something, I am not afraid of anything! OR anyone! Tonight, I will beat Bobby Lashley and Randy Orton for the Number One Contendership, and then I will beat The Rock and Vance Archer to become the World Wrestling Champion! And it doesn't matter if you love me or hate me, I am your future World Champion, and you, will have, to respect me! Because I have earned that respect already, and I will earn even more by becoming one thee most important champion in the Extreme Wrestling Empire!

He throws the mic out of the ring.

Randy Orton walks out slowly, and starts walking down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen the following, is a Number Two Contender Match for the World Wrestling Championship Triple Threat Match at Downward Spiral!! Standing in the ring, from Ayr, Scotland, THE CHOSEN ONE...DREW MCINTYRE!!!... And on his way to the ring, from St. Louis, Missouri...THE VIPER...RANDY ORTON!!!

Orton enters the ring and gets face to face with McIntyre. The bell rings and they lock up. McIntyre gets a headlock in, Orton pushes him against the ropes, McIntyre bounces back at Randy, Clothesline! Randy gets up, Drew charges for another Clothesline, Orton counters, SCOOP SLAM! Cover!

1...2..Kickout!

Randy Orton gets McIntyre on his feet and delivers vicious strikes to his head repeatedly, finishing by laying him on the turnbuckle, Irish Whip to the ropes! McIntyre runs back, Dropkick by Orton!! Randy drops himself down and starts doing his signature Viper taunt, readying himself for the RKO as McIntyre starts getting up!

Michael Cole: And the Viper, Randy Orton, ready to strike!

McIntyre is on his feet, Randy jumps, RKO, BUT MCINTYRE SHOVES ORTON INTO THE MAT! Randy Orton squirms in pain and gets up, Headlock, Headlock Takedown by McIntyre, who then delivers furious repeated strikes to Orton's forehead. McIntyre gets up and leans on the ropes, waiting for Randy, who gets up, BIG BOOT, RANDY DUCKS AND DODGES, McIntyre turns around, INVERTED HEADLOCK BACKBREAKER!!!

Michael Cole: Vintage Randy Orton!!!

Orton scoops around McIntyre, then tries to stomp him in one arm, but McIntyre quickly rolls around, and gets up with the aid of the ropes, Orton charges with a Clothesline, McIntyre ducks! Orton turns around, Kick to the gut! KOBASHI DDT!!! PIN!!

1...2...3!!!

Matt Striker: He said it himself, you are looking at the next world champion!

McIntyre taunts as the crowd boos! He leaves the ring and walks up the ramp onto backstage, taunting.

Justin Roberts: And the winner of this match, and the Number two contender for the World Wrestling Championship...DREW MCINTYRE!!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The bell rings.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match IS AN I QUIT MATCH!!!! The only way to win, is to make your opponent pronounce the words "I QUIT"!!

The crowd goes wild!! "Everyone's Favorite Superstar", Matt Hardy "Version 1" walks out from backstage. The crowd cheers loudly as Matt does the V-1 taunt. He walks down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, from Cameron, North Carolina...THE ANGELIC DIABLO...MATT..HARDY!!!

Hardy rolls into the ring and gets on his feet, leans on the ropes and raises his hand, doing the V-1 taunt to the wild capacity crowd.

The crowd lets a negative reaction be heard, as the Tag Team Champion, AND Mr. Money In The Bank walks out to the stage area! He leaves the briefcase on the stage area and leans down, then throws up his arms as his signature fireworks blow up behind him!

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, he is one half of the XPlosion Tag Team Champions! AND MR. MONEY IN THE BANK! The Olympic Gold Medalist..KURT..ANGLE!!!!

Kurt enters the ring and spins around, shouting. He takes off his title and hands it to the referee, who leaves it with the timekeeper. The bell rings, and Matt Hardy pushes away Kurt Angle, who stares down, then at Hardy. He then walks back into Hardy and pushes him away, Matt hits the ropes and bounces back, striking Angle in the head! But the Wrestling Machine doesn't fall, as he leans on the ropes, Matt Hardy grabs him, Irish Whip to the opposite ropes, Angle slides out of the ring as he gets there. Matt taunts him as Angle hits the apron with his hands and calls out the Sensei of Mattitude. Matt turns around, pretending to ignore Angle, then runs, and bounces on the ropes, he jumps...SUICIDE DIVE!!!! The crowd goes wild!

Michael Cole: VINTAGE MATT HARDY!!!

Both wrestlers get back up at the same time and start trading blows, Matt tries to Irish Whip Angle into the steel steps, but Angle holds on to Hardy's arm, drops down, DROP TOE HOLD, AND MATT GOES HEAD-FIRST INTO THE STEEL STEPS!!!

Matt Striker: Yup, vintage Matt Hardy alright!

Kurt Angle gets up and starts tearing down the announcing table, taking off the cover and the monitors, he grabs one of those monitors as Matt gets up, and runs to hit him in the head with it, HARDY DUCKS! V-1 grabs the cable of the monitor and the monitor himself from Angle's hands and starts choking the Olympic Gold Medalist with it!!! There's nothing the ref can do as Matt keeps the pressure on, Kurt's face is practically red, Matt then grabs the cable on two sides of it, with one hand and asks for a mic, which is handed to him.

Matt Hardy

QUIT, ANGLE!!

He then puts the mic close to Kurt's mouth.

Kurt Angle
NO!!

Kurt grabs the cable and starts pulling it away from his neck, and Hardy delivers a powerful Knee Lift to his back!!! Matt then grabs Kurt's neck, INVERTED HEADLOCK TAKEDOWN! Hardy gets Angle on his feet and slams his head against the announcers' table, then rolls him on it. Matt climbs the ring apron and then the turnbuckle, he taunts!!! THE CROWD GOES WILD!! V-1 LEG DROP THROUGH THE ANNOUNCERS TABLE!! BUT ANGLE GETS OUT OF THE WAY AND MATT HARDY CRASHES THROUGH THE TABLE ALONE!!!!!!!

Matt Striker: HOLY FUCK!!!

The crowd start an unstoppable and blatant "THIS IS AWESOME!" chant as both wrestlers try to get up. Finally, Kurt Angle manages to get up with the aid of the ring. He goes close to Matt and stomps him repeatedly as the crowd starts booing. He shouts angrily at the crowd and then at Hardy. Kurt spreads his arms to the side and screams, Matt kneels up...LOW BLOW!!! THE CROWD GOES WILD!! Kurt Angle screams and grabs his crotch. Matt gets up and leans back on the security barrier, then raises one arm, doing the V-1 taunt, the crowd goes nuts.

Michael Cole: THE SENSEI OF MATTITUDE IS ON A ROLL!!

Matt Hardy then grabs Kurt's title as Angle gets back on his feet, he runs...BELT SHOT!! KURT ANGLE DUCKS AND TAKES THE TITLE FROM MATT! BELT SHOT TO MATT'S HEAD!!!!! HARDY'S BUSTED WIDE OPEN!!! Kurt drags Matt next to the steel steps and grabs his head, putting it under his armpit and wrapping his arm around Angle's head, he walks up the steps...

Kurt Angle

ASK HIM!

The ref walks close to the wrestlers.

[color:c597=#fff]Charles Robinson: MATT, DO YOU WANNA QUIT!?

Matt Hardy
I QUIT!!!

The bell rings, the crowd goes wild with boos...DDT THE STEEL STEPS!!!! The crowd boos blatantly as Kurt stares down at Hardy and the cameras fade out.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, Natalya Neidhart and Trish Stratus are at the podium, with the envelop in hand.

Natalya
We are here to present the Superstar of the Year of 2009! The nominees are! The Pope, Elijah Dinero! The Former Tag Team Champion, Chris Jericho! Former International Champion and current Tag Team Champion, THE MIZ! And the first Legends Champion, and also two times champion of that title, and former tag team Champion...RANDY ORTON!

[color:c597=#000]Trish Stratus
And the winner is...CHRIS JERICHO!

The crowd cheers loudly as Jericho walks out to accept his award, he compliments the divas, who then leave as he goes for his speech.

Chris Jericho
I wanna thank the academy, Jebus, Canada, Matt Hardy, John Morrison, Christian Cage and all other people who I beat this year in this company! And I would also like to dedicate this award to Elijah and Randy, for losing to me! And the other guy, who's name I do not remember. Now seriously, I would like to thank each and everyone of you for these awesome 5 months of Extreme Wrestling Empire, THANK YOU!

The crowd cheers as the scene fades out.

SHOW END

Back to top Go down

XPlosion XVI
Page 1 of 1