Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XPlosion X

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

XPlosion X Empty
PostSubject: XPlosion X   XPlosion X I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:38 am

L.O.V.E. Machine blasts the Public Announcement System and the crowd goes nuts. Fireworks blow up on both the ramp and the stage areas. The cameras film the crowd in the Odyssey Arena in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The cameras film the whole arena then move to the announcer’s table where we see Matt Striker and Michael Cole sitting at ringside.

Michael Cole: Good evening everyone, I’m Michael Cole and this is Matt Striker. Welcome to Saturday Night XPlosion!! And what a show we got tonight! An 8-Person Mixed Tag Team match, a new title debuts, an 8-Men Battle Royal and the World Champion facing Randy Orton!

Matt Striker: And tomorrow, it’s Homecoming! One of the biggest Pay-Per-View’s of Extreme Wrestling Empire, but now, I want to follow to the match-up, I wanna see puppies!

Much for Matt Striker’s disappointment, a promo airs instead of the match-up. We see on the Titantron, all of rated Legacy walking down a hallway in a big group.

Cody Rhodes
We made our stand last week. We have our matches this week. Randy, you have a main event caliber match against that freak, Bobby Lashley. It's not a title match, but if... Sorry, when you win that match, I guarantee you'll get that title shot. You have this match easy. You have far more brains than Lashley, hell, this match will be a damn cake walk.

They continue to walk, but then they all stop at the same time.

Cody Rhodes
Speaking of that freak...

The camera pans out to show all of the Disciples standing in front of them, Bobby Lashley in the front.

Edge
If it isn't King Kong on steroids and the Criminal Po...I mean the black Pope...

Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase chuckle, Edge looks at them then smiles, realizing he's made a joke... By mistake. Elijah and Bobby seem disgusted at what Edge just said. Elijah is about to talk when Lashley jumps in first.

Bobby Lashley
That's funny Edge, seeing as though I don't take steroids. Man, what a week you guys had last week, you made a statement!

Elijah taps him on the shoulder twice and whispers something in Bobby's ear. Bobby looks at him. Lashley has a small frown on his face as he looks over to Legacy.

Bobby Lashley
You guys lost, every match you were in? Damn, that must suck. I wouldn't know though, seeing as though I'm undefeated.

He gives an intimidating stare at the whole team, then looks specifically at Orton.

Bobby Lashley
Randy. You lost to Batista? That guy is a second rate, wanna be power house. I mean, you lost by disqualification, but I mean, he destroyed you! I'm really glad to see I have such an easy match this week, so I can go up to five and oh, and stay undefeated.

Lashley gives him a smirk. Ted Dibiase Jr. takes a step from the back of the group to the front with his EWE Tag Team Championship on his Shoulder. He gets a little closer to Lashley.

Ted Dibiase Jr.
You know Bobby your right. You are undefeated and a Champion but, Edge is a former International Champion, Randy was the first ever EWE Legends Champion, they are both former Tag Team Champions. As for me and Cody we have held more tag titles than any other team on EWE.

Ted takes a step to the side in front of Elijah and stares at him.

Ted Dibiase Jr.
What have the Disciples done? What have the Disciples done to compare to us. A Womans Championship and a World Championship.. wow thats amazing!

Ted said sarcastically.

Ted Dibiase Jr.
The Disciples never were..and never will be...

Ted turns his head to Lashley and walks over to him again.

Ted Dibiase Jr.
..even close to being in the same league as..Rated..Legacy.

He takes a few steps back towards his team

Ted Dibiase Jr.
Now if you excuse me and Cody. We have a Tag match against the Dudleys to once again show our dominance in the tag team division.

Ted and Cody leave for the gym to get ready. Elijah stares at Ted and Cody start to walk away as he whistles at them and they turn around.

Elijah Dinero
Listen, here, Randy keep your children in line before I have to. Now Ted and Cody, you ask your Pope what have the Disciples done? Well we have stopped the little cancers such as you from really being able to show potential. You see Lashley is the Champion of XPlosion! Beth is The Head of the divas Division. You ask what has Pope done? Well lets stroll back down memory lane.

Pope steps aside and towards Rated Legacy. As he takes off his shades and his mask and smiles.

Elijah Dinero
You see Orton didn't I beat you close to my debut? Edge hadn't I already got the best of you backstage on that dying breed of a show that was called Genesis? As for you two......you see those titles you have on your shoulders, I see them as completely worthless. You depreciated the value in those titles you hold so near to yourselves. If your Pope was to ever win those titles, it would feel no different than lacing up my boots; nothing special. So you two can run along and let grown folks talk now.

Ted and Cody stare at Pope with a frown as they slowly turn around as Edge & Randy get into Pope's face, as Bobby walks up beside him.
Elijah then pulls his mask up and stares at the two.

Elijah Dinero
What you two need to do is control your kids, or should I call them your dogs? Because you have them trained and conditioned to fight me?! Well keep them in check before Your Pope puts them down!

The Pope gets ready to continue as Drew McIntyre, who was passing by, pats him on the shoulder and looks down at him, then starts talking.

Drew McIntyre
Huh, Elijah, are you done talking to your girlfriends? ... We have a match to win...

Elijah Dinero disturbingly turns around and despicably looks at Drew who walks away as Beth Phoenix joins him. Lashley and Khan also look at them. Edge chuckles, Randy keeps staring down Lashley, smirking. Elijah mouths "What the fuck?!" and Edge laughs.

Elijah Dinero
If, you will excuse your Pope....Your presence is tiring me. Oh and next time we meet Pope will buy a special ring for both of you to kiss.

Elijah grabs Rhaka by the hand as Elijah bumps in between Edge and Orton to continue walking with his other two partners Drew and Beth. Lashley watches as Elijah leaves with Drew. He then quickly looks back over at Randy, who was watching Elijah as well.

Bobby Lashley
Ah yes, my opponent...

He walks over to Orton and then around his body, looking at him from head to toe.

Bobby Lashley
It's been said before, but aren't you quite the baby oil abuser? Randy, do you know how many babies they have to kill to make that stuff?

The crowd laughs a little bit but Bobby continues on talking.

Bobby Lashley
Seriously though Randy... I see a lot of potential in you, I mean, you could be something, legacy is holding you back. THEY are the ones who got you disqualified last week. THEY made you lose. THEY are holding you back from being a champion. I know just as well as you do that you were going to beat Batista, but THEY jumped in!

Randy does not react kindly to this. He puts his shoulders out, as if calling Lashley out.

Bobby Lashley
But hell, if losing is your thing, then so be it! But I swear to god if Legacy tries to interfere, they will all be broken... in... half!

He turns around and begins to leave the hallway. Randy looks as if he's about to jump Lashley from behind, but he stops and thinks. Is Legacy holding him back? Causing him to lose? Randy goes opposite ways and heads to the gym, followed by Edge, they restart talking. We go back to ringside and Hurt You hits, Katie Lea Burchill walks out from backstage and the crowd boo’s. She stops and looks at the crowd, despising the fans. She walks down the ramp, then up the steel steps.

Justin Roberts: The following match is an 8-Person Mixed Tag Team Match!! Introducing first, from Chelsea, England... She’s the Scarlet Witch, Katie… Lea… BURCHILL!!!

She paces on the apron and climbs the turnbuckle on the other side. She does her signature taunt and leaps into the ring. Legs hits the PA and the crowd cheers! Stacy Keibler comes out then taunts on the stage. She walks down the ramp slapping the fans’ hands, then gets in the ring.

Justin Roberts: Introducing her partner, from Baltimore, Maryland, the Long Legged Beauty, STACY…KEIBLER!!

She blows a kiss at the crowd, Katie Lea rolls eyes. Gold-lust hits the PA System and the crowd cheers again, The Bizarre One comes out on stage wearing his golden attire, signature wig and coat. He walks a bit then stops on the ramp’s beginning. He does his breath taunt and starts walking down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Introducing the third member, from Hollywood, California, he’s the Lone Star…GOLDUST!!!!

Goldust keeps walking then enters the ring, takes off the wig and coat, handing them to a ringside official. He sits close to the turnbuckle. Radio hits. Zack Ryder comes out wearing a popped-collar open shirt, his signature sunglasses and headband, along with orange tights. He lip-syncs the song on the stage, then starts walking down the ramp. The crowd boo’s him loud and clear.

Justin Roberts: Introducing the fourth and final member of the team, from Long Island, New York…ZACK…RYDER!!!

He does a “call me” taunt to some girl in the crowd and winks, then does his signature ring-in, previous to taunting in the turnbuckle. He throws the shirt at the crowd. The music stops. Don’t Waste My Time hits, The Pope Elijah Dinero comes out holding his partner, Rhaka Khan’s hand. Behind them come Drew McIntyre and Beth Phoenix, they all walk down the ramp together.

Justin Roberts: Introducing their opponents for tonight, from Buffalo, New York, the Glamazon…BETH PHOENIX!!... From the streets of Harlem, New York, The Pope…ELIJAH…DINERO!!!... From Ayr, Scotland, the Next Big Thing…DREW…MCINTYRE!!... And from Chicago, Illinois…RHAKA..KHAN!!

Drew jumps on the apron and takes Beth’s hand, helping her up the apron as well as the turnbuckle, where she proceeds by doing her taunt. As Elijah walks up the steel steps, McIntyre enters the ring and does his signature taunt. Dinero sits on the mid-rope, and Rhaka Khan enters the ring with the help. Dinero then slowly enters. Both Drew and Dinero take off their coats at the same time and throw it out to the officials. Dinero takes off his sunglasses and his facemask and gently hands them to him.

Michael Cole: Elijah Dinero and Drew McIntyre, they can’t stand each other, but they’re more alike than they are different. Let’s watch some footage from last week’s Tag Team Match.

On the Titantron, a replayed video plays. “Dinero shoves Cage into McIntyre, who stomps him in the face, making him fall flat on his back. Elijah runs and jumps, putting a foot on the steps, then jumps again for another Elbow Drop!!
McIntyre drops himself from the apron to attack Chris Jericho who was running to save Christian, they engage in a all-out brawl, trading punches, until…
Dinero runs, ELIJAH EXPRESS…INTO THE RING POST!!!!”. The video pauses, then it shows “Elijah clotheslines Christian off the apron. Drew shoves Y2J into the turnbuckle after lifting him up, Elijah grins and lowers his knee pads, runs, ELIJAH EXPRESS!!! Jericho goes back to Drew, SCOT DDT!”. We go back to ringside as Elijah Dinero and Goldust get ready to start the match.

Matt Striker: Both McIntyre and Dinero displayed a lot of skills on their Tag Team Victory, worked their way up to win the match with amazing Tag Team Chemistry!

The bell rings, Dinero charges for a lock-up but Goldust quickly ducks under and dodges the grapple, he turns around and quickly hits a forearm to Dinero’s back, Irish Whip… Scoop Slam, Dinero counters! Jumping and somersaulting over Goldust, landing on his feet, he applies an arm lock, then pulls Goldust in his direction, Clothesline! Drew McIntyre is asking for a tag. Dinero looks at him while he pins Goldust, placing his foot on his chest.

1…Kickout!

Elijah Dinero ignores McIntyre and Irish Whips Goldust in the opposite way’s ropes. As The Bizarre One bounces back, Dinero leans down his upper body for a Back Body Drop, Goldust runs and hits a Running DDT! Goldust does his “Deep Breath” taunt again and tags in Zack Ryder, who goes to work on The Pope, stomping him repeatedly. He runs and bounces on the ropes, out of nowhere, Katie Lea tags herself in!! She enters the ring as Ryder complains and taunts at Beth Phoenix to get in the ring!

Matt Striker: Puppies!

Beth Phoenix grins and slowly starts to enter the ring when suddenly Rhaka Khan enters quickly and charges at Burchill with a running forearm. Elijah rolls out of the ring. Khan stomps Katie Lea repeatedly.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, Katie Lea is cornered on the opposite team’s turnbuckle. Rhaka Khan grins, she walks back, then runs in Katie Lea’s direction and jumps for a Running Dropkick, Katie Lea suddenly runs out of the way and Rhaka Khan hits the Dropkick on Drew McIntyre’s privates!!!!!! Elijah Dinero starts laughing like hell, Beth leaps down the apron as McIntyre falls flat on his back. Khan tags in Elijah, Zack Ryder runs in and hits a Running Spinning Elbow!! Khan leaves to the apron. She turns around and Zack Ryder screams “WOO WOO WOO!!” really close to her, Khan slaps him across the face!!

Matt Striker: Hahahaha, what a match!

Zack turns around holding the side of his face, Elijah hits a Toe Kick, grabs Ryder, Spinebuster!!! Ryder gets laid on his back, close to the turnbuckle, Elijah Dinero smiles as he walks back, then taunts to the crowd, he runs and does a hand springboard!!...OUTER LIMITZ ELBOW DROP, RYDER COUNTERS ROLLING OUT OF THE WAY!! Dinero holds his elbow. Ryder grabs The Pope and drags him to the middle of the ring, where he lifts him up, grabs his arm and places his knee on Dinero’s neck, ZACK ATTACK!!!! McIntyre is still getting up, pin.

1…2…MCINTYRE RUNS AND SLIDES IN TO MAKE THE SAVE!!!

Zack Ryder yells at him in his face, School Boy by Elijah!

1…2…Kickout!

As he kicks out of the pinning predicament, he runs leaping to the turnbuckle where he tags in the first person he sees fit, Stacy Keibler. Dinero sits up holding his neck, Stacy dances a bit in the ring teasing the male wrestlers.

Matt Striker: And the winner of this match…Stacy Keibler…

Michael Cole: It’s like a mermaid mesmerizing those two males…

Dinero and McIntyre don’t even make a move, Beth Phoenix runs in and charges at Keibler, hitting her with a blow to the head. Both Dinero and McIntyre seem disappointed and they walk out of the ring, onto the apron. Beth Phoenix Irish Whips Stacy Keibler into the turnbuckle, then runs for a Corner Clothesline, Keibler ducks, Beth Phoenix turns around to get slapped across the face by the Long-Legged Beauty. Keibler then does her signature Foot Choke. The ref starts counting.

1, 2, 3, Beth Phoenix grabs Keibler’s foot and pushes it into her, making her fall back.

The Glamazon holds her neck. Phoenix goes up the turnbuckle. Keibler gets up, Missile Dropkick!! Beth Phoenix walks behind Stacy Keibler and grabs her for the Glam Slam position, lifts her in the air……GLAM SLAM!! Pin!

1…2..Katie Lea makes the save!!

Rhaka Khan runs in to attack Katie Lea, then Zack Ryder runs in to defend the Scarlet Witch. Drew McIntyre and Elijah run in to attack Ryder and Goldust runs in to even the odds! A brawl occurs, Rhaka Khan and Beth Phoenix start attacking Burchill. Drew Irish Whips Goldust into the ropes and Elijah kicks Zack Ryder strongly in the gut, Elijah and Drew look at each other, then at each other’s “victim” as they notice something. Out of nowhere, McIntyre grabs Ryder and Elijah runs at Goldust! SCOT DDT! ELIJAH EXPRESS!!!

Matt Striker: This is what I’m talking about, so much Tag Team Chemistry!!... But I just wanna see puppies anyway…

Stacy Keibler gets up and runs at Beth Phoenix, as the divas brawl, Dinero and McIntyre lean back on the ropes to watch the action… Out of nowhere, Zack Ryder gets up slowly and walks behind Dinero unnoticed. Toe Kick, ZACK ATTACK POSITION!..BIG BOOT BY MCINTYRE!!! Goldust gets up and runs at them! Elijah and Drew very quickly look at each other and then at Goldust who’s running in their direction, DOUBLE FLAPJACK!!!!! McIntyre and Dinero get up and look at each other, grinning. On the other side of the ring, Rhaka Khan manages to throw Katie Lea out of the ring, Stacy Keibler hits a Spin Kick on her!!!! Khan falls out of the ring and Elijah runs out to check on her. Stacy turns around and Beth clotheslines her to the mat! She grabs her legs and arms, then lifts her up in the air, GLAM SLAM! PIN!!

1…2…3!

Don’t Waste My Time hits, Drew McIntyre lifts Beth’s hand.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back the cameras film Michael Cole and Matt Striker, L.O.V.E. Machine is playing. They smile before starting to speak.

Matt Striker: As it seems, a huge rivalry has developed between Randy Orton and Chris Jericho in only one week! It started when The Viper called Jericho out, then later that night, he and his group, The Rated Legacy, attacked Chris Jericho’s best friend and former tag team partner, John Morrison, let’s take a look at Randy Orton versus Chris Jericho’s Homecoming match promo!

Chris Jericho vs Randy Orton HOMECOMING PROMO

We come back to ringside as the crowd is cheering loudly. “Y2J!” chants mixed with “RKO” chants are heard.

Michael Cole: And we’re not done, last week, SNX was held in England, and a new superstar was signed, his name is Nigel McGuinness, and he cut a promo, which will be aired, now!

On the Titantron we see A bald British man is shown in a small, dimly lit room. He seems to be alone. The lights slowly get a little brighter, and he begins to speak. His tone becomes louder, and angrier as he goes on.

Nigel McGuinness
Hello everybody, and my name is Nigel McGuinness, but you probably already knew that. I decided to come to EWE to stop the whining and complaining. And by that I mean the phone calls I’ve been getting from EWE’s management, asking me, no, BEGGING me to work for them. It’s like I’m being stalked. So here I am EWE. Get ready. The next few weeks for everyone will be like a never-ending rollercoaster ride. Everyone in the locker room, here’s your warning. Go run, go hide, or I’ll break your fucking jaw. Because I came here for one reason. And one reason only. To get the World Wrestling Championship. And I will stop at nothing to get what I want! If that means going through Shawn Michaels, so be it! Going through Rhino? So be it! I will go through whoever it takes to get what I want, and I'm not afraid to injure anyone who attempts to get in my way. so be smart, and stay out of my way, or you'll be out of action for a very. long. time.

He gets up, and walks out of the room, and the camera follows. He is backstage in the EWE locker room. He walks slowly down the hallway, as random people that work backstage walk by, he simply shoves them out of the way, and continues on to where he's going. One particular brave individual tries to stand up to him.

Paul the Crew Member
Hey man, no need to be an asshole.

Nigel makes a malicious smirk. and says:

Nigel McGuinness
Sorry mate.

He walks a few feet past the man, before turning around, and nearly taking his head off with a lariat.

Nigel McGuinness
I SAID DON'T GET IN MY FUCKING WAY! The problem with the United Stated...is people have no respect for anything, or anyone. My new mission is to put every single one of you nasty Americans in your place. The belt comes second now, this is my world and you…are all screwed.

The scene closes, another one fades in. On the Titantron we see Todd Grisham, he looks at the camera then starts speaking.

Todd Grisham: I am here backstage to see if I can get a word or two with one of the EWE's newest Superstars, Goldust...

The camera zooms out to show Goldust standing alongside Todd Grisham.

Todd Grisham: Goldust if I may have a word with you... What brings you here to the EWE?

Goldust
Todd...

Goldust strokes his wig.

Goldust
It's quite simple; I have come to the EWE to claim what is rightfully mine. The one thing that drives us all in this business. No it's not money Todd, it's not the color Green that drives me, Todd...

Todd Grisham: Then what is it?

Goldust
It's GOLD! I am drawn to it Todd like a moth to a flame. It gets me all...

Goldust takes a deep breath while he rubs chest up and down

Goldust
Excited, Todd. For those of you who have no idea who I am let me show you exactly what I am capable of...

Goldust leads Todd over to a monitor that is adorned in made to look like a theater stage with Red curtains draped around the sides. The monitor begins to play; it first shows a clip of Goldust doing a Reverse STO.

Goldust
Here Todd you see my exceptional athleticism, as I shall bring A new "Golden Age" to the EWE.

The monitor then shows a clip where Goldust hits a Lifting Falling Reverse DDT.

Goldust
And here Todd we have a display of strength. You see Todd, after each of my matches the crowd is always chanting for a "Curtain Call"

The monitor then runs a clip of the Lone Star hitting a running low blow to a rope hung cornered Trevor Murdoch

Goldust
Ah, a personal favorite clip of mine, as it shows my wrestling intellect. A "Shattered Dreams" Production to be sure Todd. Each and every member of the EWE that thinks that they can use me as a stepping stone shall have their dreams SHATTERED!

Then another clip plays, it shows The Bizarre One hitting a Vertical Suplex Lift dropped into a Whiplash.

Goldust
Last but not least Todd we have the "Final Cut". Which of the players in the EWE will prove themselves worthy of making the final cut Todd? Only time will tell...

The EWE Women's Champion Beth Phoenix catches Goldust's eye as the monitor stops playing... Goldust stalks toward her...

Goldust
Mmmmmm... What do we have here? A fine specimen of flesh carrying an equally impressive cache of gold. Has anyone told you that you should be in pictures? The bright lights and the stardom! Perhaps you and I could even make a movie together...

Goldust breathes deep and rubs his chest.

Goldust
I can assure you that this encounter was destined my dear... Why don't you and I get together and I can show you exactly why that you will NEVER forget the name of...

Goldust takes a deep breath

Goldust
Gol...dust!

Goldust makes a kissing gesture towards Beth. Beth gives Goldust a confused face.

Beth Phoenix
Ermm... I’m sorry but I don't know you in person, besides, I’m with Drew. I don't think he'd be very happy if he was watching you right n...

Goldust starts to advance in the direction of Beth, who continually backs off as Goldust lurks forward...

Goldust
Shall we shag now, or shall we shag later? How do you like to do it? Do you like to wash up first? You know, top and tails? Whore's bath? Personally, before I'm on the job, I like to give my undercarriage a bit of a how's your father!

A horrified look comes over Beth's face as Goldust continues to speak, imitating Austin Powers...

Goldust
“International Man of Mystery 1997”...

Goldust continues to advance closer and closer to Beth as he eyes her while rubbing his chest.

Goldust
You say your "with" Drew McIntire? He's a Scotsman isn't he? Well let me tell you, Beth, if that's the sort of thing you are into... I can let you play with my Bag Pipe...

Goldust backs Beth to the wall Beth looks genuinely frightened… As Goldust keeps acting very awkwardly, the crowd cheers him on. Drew McIntyre walks up behind him and the crowd boo's. Drew heavily breathes close to Goldust who turns around scared and takes the chance to put his arm around Beth, the crowd laughs and she pushes him away, McIntyre gets even angrier.

Drew McIntyre
Gold Dust or whatever your name is, I beat you already tonight, and you try to mess with my...well, date to the prom? Who in the bloody hell are you anyway?

Goldust tries to speak, but gets interrupted by McIntyre.

Drew McIntyre
I don't care who you are...dickwad! ... While you were here showing your pitiful little moves on your ridiculous television, I was there at the gym working my ass off... Just to show you how much I'm better, I'm the Next Big Thing, and what are you? You're not a has-been, you're a never-was! ... Well to you, my gold little friend...

Drew McIntyre lifts his fist a little bit and looks at it, then looks back at The Bizarre One.

Drew McIntyre
The party... IS OVER!!

McIntyre strikes a blow on Goldust's nose, making him fall. Beth Phoenix slightly laughs then puts her arm around Drew McIntyre's waist, as they walk away, Goldust staggers a bit as he tries to get up. Goldust's nose is bloodied and he has an angry look on his face. The crowd cheers as Goldust gets up and begins to speak...

Goldust
I hope you don't think this draws the Final Curtain between you and I Drew... Oh no, for this is merely the first act!

Goldust rubs the blood from his nose onto his fingers. He then looks at his fingers intently. The expression on Goldust's face changes from anger to a creepy smile. Goldust licks the blood off his fingers and then he sneers at the camera. The camera fades to black and we cut to commercials.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, Rhodes and DiBiase are entering the ring, where the Dudleyz already stand. The match starts with Ted DiBiase and Bubba Ray Dudley in the ring. Ted drops to his knees and grabs Bubba's foot, pulling on it and bringing him down to the mat quickly. He then rolls around on the floor, to get to Bubba's head. He locks in a headlock as Bubba sits up. But Bubba pulls Ted's hands from around his neck. He punches him in the gut a few times, and gets to his feet.

Matt Striker: This match will so totally suck…
Bubba hits a right jab, then another, and another, and a few more. He grabs his balls with his hands, then hits a bionic elbow, sending Ted to the ground. Bubba pretends to go for the pin, making the referee get down to begin his pin. But Bubba gets up and points and laughs at the ref. The referee throws his hands and tries to act cool. Bubba continues to mess with the referee until Ted gets up. Bubba turns around, dropkick! DiBiase does a perfect dropkick, landing on his knees and then trowing up a taunt. The crowd mostly boos, but a good number of people cheer for him. He gets up, bouncing off the ropes, and hitting another dropkick on Bubba Ray, who was on his hands and knees. He backs up, waiting for Bubba to get up, almost stalking him. He backs all the way up into the corner where D-Von is standing. D-Von hits a solid kick to the back of DiBiase! DiBiase stays on his feet, but turns around to punch D-Von, who manages to jump off the apron without being hit. Ted turns around, Bubba hits a running neck breaker! Bubba begins to then hit many furious kicks to DiBiase's face. Cody comes into the ring, but the referee holds him back and now has his back turned away from Bubba. Bubba picks up Ted's legs, possibly for a submission. He stands there for a few seconds before hitting a hard stomp to Ted's groin! Cody goes back to his corner while Bubba Ray begins to lock in a boston crab. He has it locked in so Ted is looking directly at Cody while he is on the ground. Ted looks like he is going to tap! He reaches out to Cody often and finds himself hopeless. Suddenly Ted finds some strength, and begins to power his way out of it, Bubba is going to be launched forward from the power in Ted's legs! But D-Von grabs Bubba's hands and keeps him from falling forward. Ted screams out in pain, grabbing the referee's ankle and trying to fight out of the hold. The ref gets up and tries to get away, changing his angle and seeing D-Von holding Bubba.

Matt Striker: Damn it, end this crap I’m sick of seeing two fatties wrestling the baby oil club!

He immediately forces Bubba to release the hold, but the damage may have already been done. Bubba scoops Ted up from the ground. Irish whip, and Bubba has something in mind. He bends down, Cody comes back, kick to Bubba's face! DDT! Bubba rolls to his back, holding his head. DiBiase begins to hit multiple elbows into Bubba's chest, and there is a visual effect right away. He stops and drags him over to his corner. He tags in Ted, who goes to the top rope. Elbow drop! Ted goes to the outside to get some rest. Rhodes gets up Bubba in a Inverted DDT position…CROSSRHODES!! Pin!

1…D-Von runs in to interrupt the pin, 2… Ted DiBiase spears D-Von lightly, 3!!

A New Day hits, Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase taunt with their tag titles and leave.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back we see Todd Grisham on the Titantron again. He smiles before starting to speak.

Todd Grisham: Ladies and gentlemen, as you all know, the EWE reunified to just one brand, the dominant one, XPlosion. Now, the International, Hardcore and Genesis Tag Team belts were retired a little time ago, so the Number One Contender for the International Championship lost his chance to challenge the former champion, Kane. Therefore, our General Manager Chris Jericho let "Stone Cold" Steve Austin have a shot Dolph Ziggler for the Legends Title.

The camera gets closer and closer to Todd's face. Todd takes out a paper from his hands and starts reading it.

Todd Grisham: Well... I didn't mean to do this but, I am paid for that. If you didn't like this match give me a Hell No!...

The crowd screams "HELL NO!!!". The camera zooms out a little bit and Steve Austin walks in Todd's direction. The crowd starts cheering for Austin.

Steve Austin
Well, you've gone too far you son'bitch. I will rip your head off, whip you ass, then put you through a table, then whip your ass again, then again, and then again!! I don't know who the hell you think you are to be copying Stone Cold Steve Austin! To be specific, why the hell are you talking about the match, I didn't told you to do so, did I?!

Todd Grisham: Actually...

Steve Austin
I SAID "did I?!" Give me that paper!!

"Stone Cold" takes the paper off Grisham's hands and starts reading.

Steve Austin
You thought you could read that in front of EWE?! Well, I think you should think about it twice next time!... And then you will say, "HAHA, I wouldn't read this because I wouldn't betray my friend "Stone Cold" Steve Austin in that way!"

Todd made a confused and happy face and said.

Todd Grisham: I'm just doing my job, okay? Dolph Ziggler is waiting for... Give me that paper!

Steve Austin
WHAT?!

The crowd screams "WHAT?!".

Todd Grisham: Just give me the paper!

Steve Austin
WHAT?!

The crowd repeats Steve Austin once again.

Todd Grisham: Damn it, Austin! If you don't give me the paper I will lose my job!

Steve Austin
You know what? I don't care! I don't even know you well!

Steve got serious.

Steve Austin
And I will rip you head off if you answer me again like that in your fucking life and thats the bottom line because...

The crowd screams "STONE COLD SAID SO!!!"

Todd Grisham: But I thought you said I was your friend!...

Austin laughs loudly.

Steve Austin
Are you serious? I SAID I WAS YOUR FRIEND NOT THAT YOU'RE MINE!!

Todd Grisham: Okay, "Stone Cold", leave it there. Let me do the damn interview

Steve Austin
WHAT?!

The crowd repeats, screaming "WHAT!?" as well.

Steve Austin
I didn't tell you I would be in your damn interview, as it seems you don't understand! I am the Texas Rattlesnake! You can't tell me what to do!!... But, if it's gonna be that way, then...

Steve Austin's cell phone starts ringing. He answers as soon as the first ring sound.

Steve Austin
Hello?... Oh really? I didn't know... I DON'T TAKE ORDERS, I JUST DID IT BECAUSE I SAID SO!

"Stone Cold" throws the cell phone to the floor, making it crash.

Steve Austin
Okay, I'm listening...

Todd Grisham: As you may know, you have been taken out of the World Title Contendership picture, the International Title is retired too, just like Friday Night Genesis. I want to know what you feel about this whole thing that happened one day to the other...

Stone Cold was thinking.

Steve Austin
Why did Dolph Ziggler give you that paper, are you working with him or what!?

Todd Grisham: I didn't say he gave me that paper...but, let's continue with the interview. Stone Cold, a Legend, a WWE Hall of Famer, what do you think about being taking out of the picture?... I mean, you were at the top..

Austin interrupts.

Steve Austin
First of all, I don't give a fuck about WWE! Second, I don't care which title I win, and finally, did you just say I'm not in the top?!

Todd Grisham: That's what the paper has written in it, if you want you can read it...

Steve Austin
NO!! See this, I have a match for the Legends Title and it sounds perfect, I AM A LEGEND, BITCH!

Todd seems in pressure. The camera fades out as Austin has Todd in a bad spot then the camera fades into another scene, the camera fades in on the ground as it slowly rises up to see a pair of legs and continues on panning up to see the newest diva/manager/interviewer Krystal Marshall. She has a cute outfit and glasses, she then puts on a cheerful smile.

Krystal Marshall: Hello EWE world, I'm Krystal Marshall standing here with, The Modern day Mr. Perfect, he calls himself "Perfection", by his record there’s nobody who can argue; Dolph Ziggler!

The camera widens as Dolph walks up with his Legends Title and a smirk.

Krystal Marshall: Now Dolph, ever since your debut you have been on a roll with no decisions against your favor. How does it feel to be able to live up to the moniker of "Perfection"

Dolph slides the belt off of his shoulder into his hand, and smiles at Krystal, slicks his hair back with his free hand and then speaks.

Dolph Ziggler
Well, you see sweetheart...you look good by the way, Anyway, like you stated I'm perfection inside and outside of the ring. Now being able to live up to my name of Perfection? That feels almost as natural as breathing to me, because, hey Perfection is spelled D-O-L-P-H

Dolph looks at the camera and quickly raises his eyebrows and smiles.

Krystal Marshall: Thanks for the compliment, and well put, now next question...

A backstage worker walks up and interrupts and whispers something in Dolph's ear.

Dolph Ziggler
What?!

He then throws his arms up and then rest one of his hands on his head and the hand with his title in it on his waist as he says;

Dolph Ziggler
Great! I'll be back, Austin is about to kill somebody.

Dolph then leaves, as he rushes to the aid of Todd, he gets there as Austin stands over Todd yelling "WHAT?!" in his face. Dolph walks up and interrupts by kicking Todd having him slide on the floor and picking Todd up. Pats him off and Todd quickly leaves, as Austin stares at Dolph with an intense look, almost like a real rattlesnake preparing to strike.

Dolph Ziggler
Well it seems like it wasn't my business, but well with me being perfection I guess, I create the business I please, right? Now on my way here I heard you scream about, you are the Legend! Blah blah blah. Well Austin, I am the new Legend around here! You see your just a has been, that needs to understand that your way past your prime. A rattlesnake that needs to how J.R. would say it

He imitates J.R. as best as he can.

Dolph Ziggler
"You’re a rattlesnake that needs to shed his last skins coil up and die-out." I'm sorry but, its the truth and you know it. But look here...

Dolph reaches inside his vest pocket and pulls out an action figure version of the Legends Title belt then hands it to Austin, "Stone Cold" looks at it with a angry yet confused look on his face.

Dolph Ziggler
It's a baby replica of the title since you won't be winning it. It's the least I can do, I know no need to thank me.

He smiles and slicks his hair back and begins to walk away... Stone Cold looks to the little title, and then smiles at Dolph.

Steve Austin
Dolph, Dolph, Dolph... Do you really know to who you're talking to?

Dolph looks to the camera smiling.

Steve Austin
Look me in the face when I'm talking to you, you son'bitch. I don't care if you are a NEW legend, I don't even care if I am a Legend, but what I care about is...

Dolph is still smiling.

Steve Austin
Don't smile Jackass, I don't care if I am taking THAT title from you, see this, to have a title that doesn't make you the big fucking deal.. and to be the LEGEND champion doesn't make you a Legend

Stone Cold saves the replica of the title in his pocket and restarts speaking.

Steve Austin
I will make sure you dont see this title, even in your dream because you will have me on MANY nightmares... kicking your ass over and over again!! Oh no, I have another idea... Why don't we just solve this right here!? IF YOU ARE REALLY PERFECTION, YOU WOULD BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THE RATTLESNAKE STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN WOULDN'T YOU?!

"Stone Cold" got serious and mad. Dolph stops and looks at Austin with a smile on...he then walks closer to Austin and then gets close enough to smell his breathe once getting a quick whiff he quickly backs up.

Dolph Ziggler
Austin, your words seem a bit...jumbled and unstable. By the smell of your rancid breath I think its safe to say your drunk! Now you and your under the influence mood have agreed with me on two conditions whether you believe it or not. Ha-ha you agreed that I, Dolph Ziggler am indeed PERFECTION! and now you just accepted you won't be beating me by accepting the toy replica of the Legends Title and so nicely placed it in your pocket! Now Austin, is it just me or have you lost your edge?

As Dolph holds his title in one hand hr starts circling around Austin as he says;

Dolph Ziggler
You have haven't you? Because the old Stone Cold wouldn't wait to attack, he'd just snap. The old Austin would have took that toy belt and made me eat it. So now with my superior intellect, I've solved your problem! You’re crying out for help, but no need to fear Mr. Perfection is here! After our match you'll realize that you’re like Barney the Dinosaur in a SAW movie; Unwelcome! You'll then be helping yourself with the entire EWE roster by leaving!

As Dolph starts walking away he hears Austin's footsteps start following him so Dolph quickly turns around and swings his title at Austin! Austin gets hit and falls to the floor holding his face which has started to bleed profusely! Austin lies on the floor holding his face trying to stop the bleeding as EMT's come to help. Then he looks up to Dolph Ziggler who's standing there with a huge smile, he then wipes off his Title throws it over his shoulder slicks his hair back and stares at Austin then leaves.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back Stone Cold and Dolph Ziggler are already in the ring, Austin has a bandage covering his forehead. Austin is holding a steel chair already; both men stand in opposite corners. Stone Cold is looking right at Ziggler, but Ziggler is looking down at the chair in Stone Cold's hand. The bell rings, Ziggler takes off, and Austin raises the chair into the air, ready to swing. Ziggler stops dead in his tracks, falling backwards to his butt. He rolls backwards to get away. Austin doesn't move at all, he just continues to stare him down. Ziggler rolls out of the ring, and suddenly Austin goes chasing after him! They run around the ring once. They come around again, at the steel steps, and Ziggler spins around, hitting a dropkick and sending Austin face first into the steps! The chair flies out of his hand and hits the ground before sliding into the barricade. Ziggler gets to his feet while Austin recovers, holding his face. Ziggler waits for him to roll onto his back, and then sits on his chest, giving him many, strong strikes. Austin gets hit by most of them, only blocking a few. Ziggler appears to be hitting at a higher percentage as time goes by. Suddenly, Steve Austin has a second life. He begins blocking nearly every shot, before hitting a head butt of his own! Ziggler rolls off, holding his head in pain. Austin sits up, checking his head for blood, finding none. Ziggler begins to get up as well, but Steve Austin has him well scouted. As soon as Ziggler gets up, he eats a knee to the gut, then a kick to the face. Austin gives him the middle finger, before hitting a strong clothesline. Ziggler bounces off the ground, holding his stomach, and rolling onto his front side. Steve Austin looks over at the chair and begins walking over to it. He picks it up with his left hand and walks over to Ziggler. He lifts the chair over and behind his head with both of his hands. He brings it crashing down, to the back of Ziggler. Ziggler screams in pain, and begins rolling around a little bit. Austin picks him up to his feet, and rolls him into the ring. He slides the chair in as well. He climbs his way in, kicking the chair half way across the ring; he is standing near Ziggler who is using the ropes to get up. He turns around. Kick to the gut, Austin goes for the stunner, but Ziggler pushes him away. Ziggler runs, jumps up in the air, grabs the face of Austin, and pulls it down with him, smashing Austin's face against his knee. Austin looks spring loaded when he goes into the air, before falling straight to the ground, back first! Ziggler runs to him, hitting a splash. The pin!

Austin throws Ziggler off of him! They both stand up, and lock up in the center of the ring. Ziggler drops to his knees, and hits a fireman's carry on Austin, who sits right up from it, but stays there for a short rest. Ziggler picks up the chair quickly. He swings it sideways, crushing stone cold in the face! Stone Cold lays on the ground, unconscious, while Dolph celebrates, holding his arms in the air. The referee pulls his arms down, and begins mouthing words to him. Dolph says something back, but the referee makes his point known. Ziggler quickly walks to stone cold and pins him.

Austin gets his shoulder up!

Michael Cole: Oh my! How did he kick out?! VINTAGE AUSTIN!

Ziggler stays focused, and makes sure to stay close to Austin, and behind him. Austin gets up. Zig Zag!!!

1...2...3!!!

Matt Striker: See? No chance in hell for washed up has-beens! The future is now! Hahaha!

EMT’s rush to the ring as I Am Perfection plays. Ziggler slicks his hair back then rolls out of the ring, the ref hands him his title and he taunts with it, the crowd is cheering “PERFECTION! PERFECTION! PERFECTION!” and Dolph keeps partying over his victory. The EMT’s are forced to stretcher Austin out! After a brief pause, Live For The Moment hits and the crowd goes wild! Matt Hardy walks out from backstage and walks down the ramp, he’s has his coat buttoned. He gets in the ring and the lights go back to normal, the Matt Hardy Show set is in the ring. Hardy gets a mic.

Matt Hardy
Welcome to the forth episode of the Matt Hardy Show.

The crowd cheers.

Matt Hardy
Yesterday I got some forms so I could fill them out for the show... but I forgot...

The crowd laughs.

Matt Hardy
But no worries I bet Jericho is in front of the T.V. watching this while wearing a Matt Hardy show t-shirt!...

Hardy unbuttons his coat to reveal a black t-shirt with a picture of a T.V. and Matt Hardy in the monitor doing his finger V-1 trademark.

Matt Hardy
You won’t be able to buy it anywhere only on my private website which is supposed to be mentioned on the EWE website, but it will only be on the EWE website when the forms are filled... We all know that's not going to happen!

The crowd laughs.

Matt Hardy
Seriously, please by a t-shirt I need the money to bail my brother out... AGAIN!

The crowd laughs even harder.

Matt Hardy
On with the show... Wheel of Roast do your fucking job!!

Pictures of EWE superstars roll on the Titantron and stop at X-Pac.

Matt Hardy
Nah too easy...

The crowd laughs a bit and chants "FUCK YOU PAC!" for a little while. The pictures then roll again and stop at Batista.

Matt Hardy
Batista, Batista, Batista what can I say...?... For starters why do you always feel the need to wear sunglasses at night inside a building?!

Few people from the crowd laugh.

Matt Hardy
And what's up with Rey Mysterio and all of that gay hugging?

A video on the Titantron starts and we can see the door of Alica Fox's Hotel room and Batista entering, the clip is then without any sound and shows nothing else except the door. Matt covers his mouth and mic, then imitates Rey Mysterio's voice.

Matt Hardy
Oh Batista fuck me harder, harder!

He then imitates Batista.

Matt Hardy
Oh Rey, it was a great idea to trick people to think I'm fucking Alicia while I'm fucking you.

He then imitates Mysterio.

Matt Hardy
Shut up and fuck me harder.

The crowd laughs.

Matt Hardy
That was a bit too much...but anyway about tonight's Guest Host, in honor of the forth episode I brought the 4-Up superstar... THE POPE!!

The crowd has a mixed reaction.

Matt Hardy
Oh and I should mention, I don't mean this guy.

A picture of Pope Benedict XVI is on the Titantron.

Matt Hardy
Just kidding, Elijah Dinero, please come on down!

Don’t Waste My Time hits and Elijah Dinero walks onto the stage wearing some dress pants dress shoes and vest, his face mask matches his vest, The Disciples come out from backstage and follow him. He frowns as he puts his mask on, then the Disciples stop behind him as he begins to walk they follow. They surround the ring as Elijah walks into it as they all sit outside of the ring. Matt Hardy shakes the Popes hand and they both sit down. Some of the crowd chants "Pope is Business!".

Matt Hardy
EWE!!!... Today we have, as my guest, one of the greatest EWE superstars of all time.

A small piece of the crowd chants "Pope is Business.", while the rest boo's.

Matt Hardy
I hope you liked the roast.

Elijah Dinero smirks and nods.

Matt Hardy
Anyway I know you're a busy man so I'm just gonna go and get this started with. My first question is how do you feel about the fact that the newest title on the EWE is going to be for two idiots who just made their debut, and a has-been? Not to mention that one of them is my brother who depends on me for bail money!

The Pope sits up and adjusts his ring; He then pulls down his mask as an official hands him a mic. He smiles as he looks at Matt.

Elijah Dinero
Well, Matt once the new title was announced it quickly grabbed the attention of your Pope. A new mid-card title. Now as much as I'd love to take the Legends Title along with that silly smirk away from Mr. Ziggley, I'd love to hold that XPlosion title. Now about those so-called "Competitors" I think they, well excuse me 2 of 3 of them should stop while they aren't ahead.

The crowd begins their "boos" as they know Elijah is talking about the only two fan favorites in the match. Pope then looks around at the crowd, still smiling.

Elijah Dinero
As for Jack Swagger... I like him, the boy is good. Only thing that your Pope hopes does not happen is, Jack Swagger winning the gold. Simply because I don't want him to have to lose it to me. You see Matthew, Jack Swagger needs gold, but not singles gold. Matthew can you keep a secret?

Matt nods his head as Pope begins to elaborate on his point.

Elijah Dinero
Now as you all should know, I run the most dominant team in EWE; The Disciples! Now even though we have the two MOST dominating divas. Who are sitting at ringside, Beth Phoenix the EWE's Women’s Champion and Rhaka Khan. Along with the World Wrestling Champion Bobby Lashley and Your Pope. There's only two men here. So the Disciples have two, well one slot left. Shelton Benjamin, he is indeed returning to join us. He is an amateur wrestling champion! Now this last slot left we want is Jack Swagger!

The crowd starts booing as a small section chants "Pope is business" As Elijah has a devious smile on his face. He nods his head as he rubs his chin. He continues to speak.

Elijah Dinero
Now Jack Swagger, the All American American. Like Shelton, an amateur wrestling champion and also two time All American. Now put them both on Disciples, their careers take off rapidly here in EWE. Have them take the tag titles from Legacy; we’d have the new World's Greatest Tag Team on our hands! You see Pope is business, and I create winning teams. So all we are waiting on is, next week when Shelton debut's and once Swagger accepts the offer I have just extended!

The entire arena is chanting "Pope is Business!" he then sits back into his chair.

Elijah Dinero
I know your Pope got a little side tracked but I'm back, now to simply answer your question. The new title will be mine, whether I'm in the match or not and 2 out of 3 of them are not even big enough to get picked up on Pope's Radar.

The crowd starts booing Elijah as he keeps down talking HBK and Jeff Hardy. On Your Knees hits as Jack Swagger steps out from the back, with a huge grin on his face. He does his usual taunting in his wrestling attire, and once in the ring gets a microphone from ringside. The grin has not left his face as he leans into the ropes and addresses Elijah.

Jack Swagger
Allow me to introduce myself. Jack Swagger, the two-time, two-time All-American American, former ECW Champion and the next XPlosion champion.

The crowd boos as Jack Swagger continues to grin.

Jack Swagger
About my match tonight... We all know it's a formality; I have more talent than the drug-abusing Enigma and the Backbreak Kid combined! The only way I won't win this match tonight is if... Someone else gets involved.

The smile leaves Swagger's face for the first time. He stares directly at Elijah.

Jack Swagger
This XPlosion title is a step up the ladder for me... Believe me when I say I do NOT take a step back down for anyone. If you let this happen, your offer is accepted.

Jack Swagger drops the mic rather aggressively as he extends his hand. Elijah stands up as Jack extends his hand, Lashley quickly jumps onto the apron in case a fight breaks out. Elijah serious face breaks, as he smile back and shakes Swaggers hand. He signals for Lashley to stand down.He puts the mic up to his mouth.

Elijah Dinero
You know, Disciples are more than just a dominant force because of our in-ring ability.But also because we are the smartest in EWE. You my friend your smart, I like that. Now, we'll see to it that theres no unwanted interferences.

Pope takes a brief pause and closes his eyes with a smirk on his face knowing the dominance is their favor.

Elijah Dinero
Now once,our last addition Shelton gets here, whether your champ or not, We expect you and Shelton, to dominate the tag division. You see, Pope understands you need your time to shine, and I'm not a greedy Pope, I won't stop you from gaining the Xplosion title.The Legends title was my original goal, so I will achieve it. Now think of this

Elijah stands next to Jack Swagger as they both look up to the sky as they both start day dreaming.

Elijah Dinero
The All-American XPlosion Champion Jack Swagger teaming up with The Gold Standard Shelton Benjamin, taking tag gold from Legacy! Mr.Swagger one title is great, but how does TWO sound?

Matt Hardy tries to interrupt but Swagger interrupts him...

Jack Swagger
WOAH WOAH WOAH! Hardy, let me speak! Don't make me destroy Jeff's career like I did to your's!

The crowd is unanimously booing Swagger now.

Jack Swagger
It's been a pleasure doing business with you, Pope. As for Shelton, he better be ready to team up with a wrestler of my caliber. As for Legacy... They aren't in my league. Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce myself again... Jack Swaggah, the two-time TWO-TIME ALL-AMERICAN AMERICAN! JACK SWAGGAH, THE MAN WHO NAILED THE COFFIN OF MATT HARDY'S CAREER! JACK SWAGGAH, THE MAN WHO WILL BE THE FIRST EVER…

Matt has had enough, and interrupts Jack Swagger. Matt Hardy is laughing.

Matt Hardy
I dont give a damn about my idiotic brother for all I care you guys can go get fucking married!!

Swagger tries to talk but Matt interrupts and suddenly turns serious.

Matt Hardy
The only thing keeping me from Side Slamming you is that I have respect to The Pope here and if he thinks you’re a great wrestler then you are.

Swagger gives a grin.

Matt Hardy
But Pope if I'm not mistaking you didn't say he was a great wrestler did you? You just said he was a raising one. So Swagger I propose you apologize to me and the Pope for the disrespect you just gave us both!

The crowd cheers. Jack Swagger drops the microphone, as he squares up to Matt. He starts talking trash, but looks around and slides out of the ring. As he walks up the ramp, he points to the Pope and grins. He leaves to the backstage area. Elijah stands silently.

Matt Hardy
You're just gonna stand there huh?!... Fine i will take care of it by myself...

Matt exits the ring and ignores Lashley, goes to search under the ring for a sledge hammer. The crowd cheers. Matt runs to try and find Swagger before he runs far. Matt goes backstage and the screen fades.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

XPlosion X Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPlosion X   XPlosion X I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:41 am

As we come back we see, on the Titantron, Chris Jericho in his office, sitting at the desk, he looks serious and a bit worried. He is wearing a black tanktop and jeans. He is looking down at the floor when the scene opens, he looks up.

Chris Jericho
Randy Orton. What you, and your little groupies.. What you did last week is unacceptable. You think you can play mind games with me, so you attack my best friend? You think I’m supposed to be afraid of you?! I’m going to get you this Sunday, and I will show you just how ruthless I can be, just how intense I can be! You’ll see a side of me that you never seen before. Tomorrow at Homecoming, you won’t be in the ring with Y2J, you won’t be in the ring with the King of the World, you won’t be in the ring with The Savior… You will be in the ring with a new and improved Chris Jericho. I will take you to hell and back, I will make you regret, I will make you feel the pain…you deserve! One man will fall, and one man will walk out of the ring… And that man, is Chris…Jericho… To me it doesn’t matter anymore who wins or loses, all that matters to me is to make you learn your lesson, is to make you see the damage you made when you decided to mess with me, is to make you regret! After I’m done with you… You will never…

Jericho slams his hands on the table and gets up, looks at the floor and then up at the camera, showing a smirk on his face.

Chris Jericho
EVER…BE THE SAME… AGAIN!!

You can hear the crowd cheering. Jericho looks down at the floor again and the scene fades black, we go back to ringside. The bell rings.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen the following match is a Triple Threat match! And it is for.. The XPlosion Championship!!!

The referee takes a new championship belt off of a bag and shows it to the crowd that cheers loudly! No More Words hits and Jeff Hardy comes out on stage. Hardy does his signature taunt and fireworks blow up. He walks down the ramp at a fast pace and slaps the fans’ hands on the right row, then goes back to slap the other sides’ fans’ hands.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, making his return to Extreme Wrestling Empire, from Cameron, North Carolina… JEFF…HARDY!!!

He then quickly runs up the steel steps and enters the ring, then runs to the turnbuckle to do another of his signature taunts, as the crowd cheers him on. Jeff Hardy jumps back to the center of the ring and Sexy Boy hits. The crowd boo’s loudly as Shawn Michaels comes out on stage dancing. He walks down to the center of the ramp, and does his signature taunt. Fireworks blow up, and the crowd goes wild with boo’s!

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from San Antonio, Texas, THE HEARTBREAK KID… SHAWN... MICHAELS!!!!!

Michaels gets up and points to the title then spins around with his arms spread to the sides. The crowd starts a “YOU SCREWED HUNTER!” chant. He enters the ring and does another one of his signature taunts as he waits for his second opponent. On Your Knees blasts the PA System and the crowd boo’s loudly. Jack Swagger comes out on stage and charismatically points at the title belt, then does his signature taunts on the ramp. Fireworks blow up as he does his signature push-ups.

Justin Roberts: Introducing the last participant…Of the Triple Threat Title Match!... From Tulsa, Oklahoma, The All American American… JACK…SWAGGER!!!

Swagger then walks up the steel steps at a fast pace and walks on the apron before entering the ring. Then finally enters the ring. Justin Roberts leaves and the ref hands him the title. The referee orders for the bell. The bell rings. The three wrestlers look at each other, Jack Swagger slides out of the ring. Jeff Hardy leans on the ropes and taunts for Swagger to get in the ring, The All American American smiles and points at Michaels. Hardy turns around, SWEET CHIN MUSIC!

Matt Striker: And this is how a match gets started right!

Jeff Hardy rolls out of the ring, holding his face. Swagger rolls in and locks up with Michaels. Headlock, headlock takedown! Swagger keeps the pressure on. The crowd starts clapping, trying to fire up Michaels. Shawn gets up and hits two elbows on Swagger, but The All American American manages to Irish Whip him into the ropes, and leans on the mat as he bounces back, Shawn Michaels bounces back for the second time, Swagger gets up quickly, BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX!!!

Michael Cole: VINTAGE SWAGGER!

Matt Striker: Did you see the impact!? I almost felt it here!

Swagger gets up and taunts, spreads his arms to the sides and smirks. He pulls Michaels’ hair and gets him back up. Irish Whip, charges with a Big Boot! Michaels’ ducks, Hip Toss by the Heartbreak Kid! They both get up, another Hip Toss by Shawn Michaels. Swagger gets up, groggy, Inverted Atomic Drop!! Knife Edge Chop, Swagger staggers back up quickly, another Inverted Atomic Drop, following by another powerful Knife Edge Chop. Michaels runs back and bounces on the ropes, Flying Forearm Smash! Both wrestlers lay on the mat. Shawn Michaels does his signature kip-up! Michaels walks quickly to the corner of the ring to start “Tuning up the band”. He stomps the ring once, twice…

Matt Striker: Meh, this match sucked big time…

Michaels stomps the ring for the third time and Swagger is up! JEFF HARDY GRABS HBK’S FOOT AND PULLS HIM OUT OF THE RING! Irish Whip to the security barrier!

Michael Cole: But it’s not over yet!!

Jeff Hardy grabs Shawn Michaels’ head and smashes it into the barrier, twice. Three times! Four times! Jack Swagger rolls out of the ring on the opposite side and grabs a steel chair. He then rests a bit again. On the other side, Jeff Hardy pulls Shawn Michaels into the steel steps and smashes his head twice into them! Swagger goes around the ring and then runs at Hardy. The All American American swings the steel chair and hits The Charismatic Enigma in the side of the head! Both Shawn Michaels and Jeff Hardy are out, and Jack Swagger takes the time to taunt them!

Michael Cole: What a chair shot!

Swagger then picks up Hardy and does a gutwrench hold, turning his back to the ring. GUTWRENCH POWERBOMB ON THE SECURITY BARRIER!!! Swagger then grabs Shawn Michaels and rolls him into the ring. He then grabs the steel chair and walks up the steps. Then slowly enters the ring from the apron. Shawn Michaels is getting up and Swagger smiles and taunts to the crowd, turning his back to HBK. Swagger turns around and swings the chair, SWEET CHIN MUSIC INTO THE CHAIR!! SWAGGER TAKES A SWEET CHIN MUSIC CHAIR SHOT!! Michaels falls back on the mat.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, Shawn Michaels is “Tuning up the band” as Swagger is getting up. He stomps the mat for the seventh time, but out of nowhere, as Swagger is finally up and turns around to Michaels, JEFF HARDY RUNS UP THE STEEL STEPS AND JUMPS TO THE TURNBUCKLE…WHISPER IN THE WIND TO MICHAELS!!! Hardy lets out a shout as he turns to the All American American, kick in the gut, going for the Twist of Fate, but Jack Swagger grabs his wrist and twists his arm, kick to the gut, GUTWRENCH POWERBOMB!! PIN!

1…2…3!!

On Your Knees hits and Jack Swagger taunts, the crowd boo’s. The ref hands him the title, he goes up the turnbuckle and lifts it in the air. After that, Jack Swagger leaves taunting. The officials help both Shawn Michaels and Jeff Hardy out, at that time, another promo airs, which can be seen on the Titantron. The crowd cheers loudly as hell as they see The Rock. The Rock is in his locker room angrily pacing back and forth.
He comes to an immediate halt and turns towards the camera. he gets ready to say his opening line/catch phrase but is too riled up to let it out a he starts breathing heavily he walks to the right side of the room as the camera follows he then stops again as he says;

The Rock
Finally.......The Rock.......no no no screw it! If you haven't noticed The Rock is pissed! The reasons why?!
The rock was stripped of a title, and no matter how low of a title it was it was still MINE! But The Rock can deal with that He can put that to rest.

The Rock takes his glasses off as he speaks;

The Rock
Nigel, Guinness book of world records! You have done something to The Rock that hasn't been done in a long time. Haha WHOOOO! You have awakened the Brahma Bull that lives within The Great One! You see, The Rock doesn't like you! You walk around like American Bad Ass Undertaker talking about respect, Well he earned his respect. Now RESPECT THIS! The Rock will see you in our match, The Rock will kick your rooody POOO CANDY ASS! from one ring post to the next one, to the next one, and once we get to that last post The Rock will knock you out of the ring. He will kick your ass from the front row all the way to the nose bleeds! Once we're there The Rock will have you softened up enough to where Clayton the cotton candy man can kick your ass, then after that I'll drag your sorry ass to the parking lot and let some teenager use you as a personal skate ramp! Oh The Rock isn't finished you see after that The Rock will take you on a plane and kick your ass throughout the whole flight until we touch down in The Great Britain! Then when you think your suffering is done, The Rock will take you to your Queen, he'll pull up her dress and grab your face we don't need any lube for this one, Ima turn your head sideways and stick it straight up your Queen's CANDY ASS!

The Crowd begins to Xplode the roof off of the building as The Rock begins pacing again.The crowd settles down as he stops and brings the Camera closer to his face.

The Rock
You feel big and bad since you beat down a girl?! You are pathetic, The Rock says this instead of pushing women, try to push The Rock! But knowing your kind, you'll probably say, "lets wait for the match mate" Well the Rock say, to hell with the match! The Rock says bring your British
Mr.Clean looking ass to my room now! But The Rock knows your scared to go 1 on 1 with the great one! And if you don't agree or understand what The Brahma Bull is saying to you, then here's something you may understand

The Rock puts up his middle finger then turns it into his "Just Bring it Taunt"

The Rock
Just Bring It BITCH! Oh don't let me wait until the match because that will be a mistake! Because you, and anyone else in that match will be set underneath the flame of THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT HISTORY!

The Rock then begins pacing again, as he stops and then looks as if he's just noticed something new, and squints his eyes slightly as he looks at the camera and clinches his teeth and takes a deep breathe. He calms down as he says;

The Rock
Now just because The Rock has a problem with Nigel, does NOT mean The Rock will forget about the other men in this match. He knows he's in the ring with The Big Red Machine, yes Kane we have history, but to sum your equation; You + The Rock = Big Red Coffee Machine! Onto Batista, now he is a prime example on what not to do! The Rock remembers when that scrawny little boy came all the way to Florida with no money and joined my Uncle Afa's Wild Samoan school of wrestling! Next thing you know the boy is a steroid assaulted cookie monster!

The Rock then puts on a funny glare, and sounds like cookie monster

The Rock
"Roids, yum yum yum yum! Children I even put them in my laxatives so I have strong bile movements!"

He stops the glare as the crowd start dying of laughter.

The Rock
The Rock knows he's in a match with, Matt Hardy! Yes Matt Hardy Virgin....oh I mean Version One! Now The Rock can dig this cat. Yea but Matt during our match its all business so if you cross the Brahma Bull He will make damn sure you other leg bows in just like the messed up one you already have! The Rock also knows the brothers, Edge & Christian are both in The Rocks match! Well if you both have a problem with me, I'll take you to a fancy Canadian restaurant where I'll order me a nice water and order you two a nice steaming glass of 100% Canadian Moose Piss!

He then starts mocking the stereotype Canadian accent saying "Eh" after everything.

The Rock
Edge has held gold here before but the doesn't impress the Gold one eh! Christian, you call yourself Captain Charisma eh?! Well you parade around here like your CAPTAIN PLANET! Well either way Edge & Christian you can combine all your powers to summon Captain planet, but The Rock will Layeth The Smacketh down on his Canadian Candy Ass TOO!

The crowd begins chanting "Triple H" as they know who The Rock will be talking about next! The Rock controls his breathing as he looks up to the lights as the crowd starts chanting "Lets go Rocky.....Triple H!"

The Rock
The last man The Rock knows is in this match, is a man that knows him probably better than anybody else and I know better than anybody else. That man is Triple H. Now you hear about Cena and Orton are THEE rivalry. Well their is nothing compared to the oh I don't know from mid-90's all the way till early 2000's of the feuds of Rock & Austin but mainly the feuds between The Rock & HHH! You see but I respect HHH alot, but that doesn't mean he's safe either! You see, Toucan Sam I mean HHH.........Okay I'm sorry but you know his nose resembles the little Toucan on the fruit loops box! Anyway listen here froot loops! The Rock says all that we have been through, it comes full circled! Hell it doesn't matter, it could be; Flex Cabana/Rocky Maivia vs The Connecticut Blue Blood Hunter Hearst Helmsley or it could be now, The Rock vs HHH! Make no mistakes The Rock will bring it all and then some to assure he walks up victorious! The Rock is here to please the MILLIONS!

The crowd repeats "AND MILLIONS"

The Rock
And Millions of The Rocks fans! So a message to you all in the match tonight I'm cooking All The Competition!

The crowd follows along as The Rock says;

The Rock
IF YA SMEEEELLL-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LOW! WHAT THE ROCK IS
COOKIN'!

The Rock slightly tilts his head as he "Raises the People's Eyebrow" and walks off screen as the camera fades out! We go back to ringside and the crowd is still laughing like hell! Voices hits and Randy Orton walks out on stage, the crowd boo’s loudly. Orton slowly looks at the capacity crowd in the Odyssey Arena. Orton starts walking slowly down the ramp. He looks ready and focused to meet the World Wrestling Champion, Bobby Lashley.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for One Fall! Introducing first, from St. Louis, Missouri, The Viper!...RANDY…ORTON!

Orton walks up the steel steps and then slowly paces on the apron. He enters the ring very slowly and walks to the center of the mat, then looks at the crowd. Unstoppable hits, Bobby Lashley walks out with a grin on his face. The crowd boo’s as he points to each side, then does his signature taunt, fireworks blow up!

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Colorado Springs, Colorado, he is the World Wrestling Champion…!!...BOBBY…LASHLEY!!!

Lashley walks down the ramp at a fast pace while intensely staring down Randy Orton. He jumps on the apron and fireworks blow up in all four corners of the ring, not distracting the Viper, who keeps his eyes on his opponent.

Michael Cole: Ohh my! What a match this would be, The Legend Killer faces The Real Deal! Next!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, the bell rings. Bobby Lashley smiles and paces around the ring. Randy keeps his head down and his eyes on the champion. They both charge at each other then. They lock-up. Lashley manages to overpower Randy Orton and practically throws him into the turnbuckle, Orton holds his back, leaning on the turnbuckle pads. Bobby smiles, and suddenly stops smiling, followed by charging at Orton with a devastating cornered Clothesline!! The impact is so hard that Orton falls down, staying sit at the lower part of the turnbuckle. Lashley starts stomping a mudhole into his upper body!

Matt Striker: Lashley looks willing to send a message to everyone in the Battle Royal tonight, he’s ruthless, AND unstoppable!

Lashley picks up Orton, then does a devastating Irish Whip to the opposite turnbuckle. Randy places a foot on the mid-turnbuckle pad and turns around running at Lashley, hits a Running Clothesline, but doesn’t manage to take the Boss down! Orton then kicks him in the gut, followed by his viper-like close-handed strikes to the face! Lashley drops on one knee, Orton runs to the opposite ropes and bounces back to Lashley…Dropkick!! Bobby Lashley falls hard and rolls out to the apron where he tries to recover. Randy Orton tries to get some rest as well…

Michael Cole: Matt, as you see, Randy Orton is no jobber! He has actually achieved much more than Bobby Lashley… And there will be no backing down from him, that’s why he’s the Viper, and the Legend Killer! He has talent, looks and skills. The whole package, and if someone can take Bobby Lashley out, that someone may be him!

Matt Striker: He may have achieved more than Lashley back in the WWE, etc… But here? Lashley is the third World Wrestling Champion and he is still undefeated ever since he debuted here on XPlosion!

Lashley manages to get up and stands on the apron, getting ready to enter, when Orton runs and viciously kicks him in the gut!!! Orton pulls his upper body to the ring, and Lashley has his legs hanging on the mid-rope…VIPER DDT!!! Randy Orton sits up and shows a slight grin on his face, he rolls Lashley around for the cover.

1…2..Kickout

Orton gets up and viciously stomps Bobby Lashley’s right leg, then his right arm, then his chest, twice! Orton walks around Lashley and stomps his left arm, tries to stomp his left hand, but Lashley manages to grab his foot with both hands, Leg Takedown. Orton gets up and Lashley rolls back, then also gets up, runs for the Spear!!... Orton jumps out of the way, BOBBY LASHLEY FALLS OUT OF THE RING AFTER FAILING THE SPEAR!! The crowd lets out a big “OHH!!”. Orton rolls out of the ring and walks close to Lashley. Lifts him up and smashes his head against the ring post.

1!...

Randy Orton stays there, staring down Lashley as he squirms in pain, trying to get back up.

2!... 3!...

Lashley is up and Orton attacks him in the forehead with rapidly followed closed-fist signature strikes. Bobby Lashley falls back to the ground.

4!...

Randy Orton jumps on the apron on one knee, then gets up, looking down at Lashley.

5!...

Orton jumps…KNEE DROP! LASHLEY ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY!! Both wrestlers are out, Lashley is holding his head and Orton his knee, in pain.

6!...7!...

Orton gets back up and rolls into the ring, then lays there, still holding his knee.

8!...

Bobby gets up and rushes into the ring. Lashley gets up with the ropes’ aid at the same time as Randy Orton. They stagger close to each other and start trading punches, slowly, intensely. Orton gets the upper hand by striking five punches in a row, but Lashley hits a toe kick to the gut. Then violently puts Randy in a front facelock position and lifts him up. Vertical Suplex position, Bobby Lashley then holds Orton in the air with one hand only, Orton squirms and manages to spin himself around… RKO!!!!!!!!!! BUT LASHLEY DOESN’T GO DOWN! HE SENDS ORTON STRAIGHT TO THE MAT… Orton gets up, SPEAR!!! PIN!

1…2…3!!

Bobby Lashley is handed his title back by the ref, he taunts with it and leaves, Edge walks into the ring from the crowd and helps Randy up, then helps him go back to the locker room. After a brief pause, Just Close your Eyes hits and Christian walks out on the stage. The crowd goes crazy.

Matt Striker: I think it's time for our main event! An eight-man battle royale!

Christian walks to the ring as the camera fades out.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The camera fades back in and Christian is thrown into the turnbuckle by Batista. Matt Hardy and Edge are fighting while Kane is stomping on Nigel and Triple H repeatedly. Rock runs and clotheslines Kane! Matt Hardy whips Edge at the ropes, clothesl-duck EDGE-O-MATIC!
Kickout!

Michael Cole: That was pretty close!

Batista throws Christian over the ropes. HHH and Nigel trade blows, Batista forearms both of them over the ropes! Kane and Rock run, Batista throws Rocky overhead and the Rock hits the mat on the outside hard!

Matt Striker: Batista is proving his dominance right here!

Matt and Edge continue trading shots. Kane and Batista shuffle around. Matt runs at Edge, dropkick ducked under by Edge! Matt rolls back to his feet, Edge throws a punch, reverse into a arm throw! Edge rolls back up, hits the ropes, Matt grabs Edge's shoulder, SIDE EFFECT!

Michael Cole: What a nice string of moves followed by the Side-Effect!

Kane and Batista trade shots. Nigel McGuinness pulls Batista's legs and Kane grabs Batista's neck!

Matt Striker: Here we go!

Matt climbs onto the turnbuckle and taunts. Kane lifts up Batista, CHOKESLAM!

Matt Striker: What a chokeslam!

Nigel slides into the ring as Matt readies to jump! Nigel grabs his neck, TOWER OF LONDON!

Michael Cole: HOLY SHIT! Excuse my French.

Matt Striker: I don't care, I failed French in college.

Edge tries to get up using the ropes, and Nigel smiles at him.

Michael Cole: What is he planning?

BIG BOOT OUT OF NOWHERE BY KANE ON NIGEL!

Matt Striker: Whatever Nigel planned, it isn't happening now.

Kane turns around, SPEAR BY EDGE! Cover!

Michael Cole: SPEAR! VINTAGE EDGE!

3!!!

Matt Striker: KANE IS ELIMINATED! The biggest men usually last the longest, but Kane is the first to go!

Edge turns around, JAWBREAKER LARIAT BY MCGUINNESS!!!

Matt Striker: It's finisher mania!

Cover!
3!!!

Michael Cole: And Edge is out! Two eliminations, one minute!

Batista gets up. Triple H slides into the ring, only to be stomped on by Batista. Christian grabs Triple H and yanks him out of the ring. Batista and Nigel stare at each other. They shuffle around and then begin running!

Matt Striker: Nigel vs Batista!

Nigel throws his arm at Batista while Batista goes for the spear! JAWBREAKER LARIAT AND SPEAR AT THE SAME TIME! Both men spin out of control! Nigel falls in the corner.

Michael Cole: Both moves connect!

Batista spins around, and Matt Hardy rolls to his feet! Facelock on Batista, TWIST OF FATE!

Matt Striker: Oh my friggin' god!

Cover!
3!!!

Michael Cole: Batista has been eliminated!

The Rock, Triple H, and Christian are fighting outside the ring. After repeated punches, Triple H grabs hold of Christian!

Matt Striker: What will Triple H do?

Triple H throws Christian over the security barriers!

Matt Striker: This match is going to the crowd!

The fans start cheering "This is awesome!" as HHH and the Rock hop over the barriers. Matt stands at the opposite corner of McGuinness. Matt runs at him, leap, Matt lands on Nigel's shoulders!

Michael Cole: What is Matt doing? We've never seen this before.

Matt leaps up, leg drop on Nigel's shoulders! Matt hits his head on the mat.

Matt Striker: Weird, but affective I guess.

Christian is getting double teamed by HHH and the Rock. Rock whips Christian back at the barrier, Christian leaps on with one leg and leaps back! Crossbody on both Rock and Triple H!

Michael Cole: Vintage Christian!

Christian climbs over the barrier and runs toward the ring. Matt pulls Nigel to the center of the ring. Christian slides in and grabs Matt's arms from behind! Christian turns him around, KILLSWITCH!

Matt Striker: What an Unprettier!

Michael Cole: Killswitch.

Matt Striker: What a Killswitch!

Nigel is standing and Christian turns around! JAWBREA-Christian grabs Nigel's arms! KILLSWITCH!

Michael Cole: Again with the Killswitch!

Christian pulls Nigel over Matt! Christian hops onto the top rope!
3!!!!

Christian leaps! FROG SPLASH ON NIGEL!
3!!!

Matt Striker: Christian eliminates two people!

Rock and HHH are fighting at ringside. HHH whips Rocky into the ring. Christian lifts up Rock in a reverse facelock, reverse DDT on the Rock! Triple H slides into the ring. Christian covers the Rock.
Kickout!
Triple H waits on the ropes. Christian gets up, knee-to-face by HHH, sitout neckbreaker!

Michael Cole: Nice combo there by Triple H.

Christian appears to be down for the count. Triple H lifts Rock to his feet and tells him something. Triple H waits on the ropes. Rocky walks to Christian's head and takes off his wrist bands!

Matt Striker: We all know what happens next!

The Rock taunts and hits the ropes. Both HHH and Rocky run at Christian. The Rock pauses as HHH hits the knee drop and rolls away! The Rock drops down and hits the People's Elbow!

Michael Cole: Tag team action!

Cover!
Kickout!
The Rock is quickly pulled up by Triple H! Toekick! Double underhook, Rock shoves him away! The Rock grabs HHH, lift, ROCK BOTTOM!

Matt Striker: Triple H has hit Rock Bottom! Damn, the writers give me really stupid lines...oh shit I'm still on.

Roll up by Christian! Rock rolls back to his feet! PEOPLE'S ELBOW OUT OF NOWHERE! COVER!
3!!!

Michael Cole: Christian is out from that People's Elbow! Vintage Rocky!

The Rock pulls Triple H to the center of the ring! Cover!
3!!!

Matt Striker: It's all over! The Rock has won the match!

Know Your Role hits as the Rock celebrates in the middle of the ring.

Justin Roberts: And the winner of this match....THE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

The show fades out.

SHOW END
Back to top Go down

XPlosion X
Page 1 of 1