Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XPLOSION 37

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

XPLOSION 37 Empty
PostSubject: XPLOSION 37   XPLOSION 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:26 am

"L.O.V.E. Machine" blasts the PA System as the crowd goes wild for EWE XPlosion's first theme song. The blue and silver fireworks blast off on stage and above the Titantron. The cameras film the capacity crowd in the Tokyo Dome. Before panning to the announcers' table.

Michael Cole: Good Evening and Welcome to another edition of Saturday Night XPlosion!

The sound of bells chimes. The entire Tokyo arena goes dark blue!

Michael Cole: You know what that means!

The bells chime again! The crowd is cheering loud! A barrage of mist surrounds the ramp! The bells chime once more! "Rest In Peace" hits!

Matt Striker: It's the motherfucking Phenom! He's here!

The Undertaker makes his way onto the ramp in his signature get-up.

Justin Roberts: The following match is set for one fall! On his way to the ring... from Death Valley... The... UNDERTAKER!!!

Taker gets in the ring and takes off his hat. He reveals his eyes to be pure white.

Michael Cole: Vintage Undertaker!

The arena goes back to normal. Undertaker soon asks for a microphone and he speaks as he gets it, briefly.

::: The Phenom :::
= THE UNDERTAKER =
It's been long since I've been in this ring. Now Superstars are pilling up. There is one specific that I'm after that is Randy. We have had history. Now it's time to make it again. This time it will be better. It's time to make an impact here on XPlosion.

The crowd goes wild and start to chant "UNDERTAKER!". Undertaker then drops the mic and waits for Randy Orton to come out with a focused serious look on his face. Taker is awaiting his opponent from the opposite side of the ring. "Voices" hits to loud heat from the crowd! Orton arrives on the ramp with his World Wrestling Championship belt!

Justin Roberts: On his way to the ring...he is the current World... Wrestling... Champion... RANDY... ORTON!!!

Orton hands his belt to the timekeeper and gets in the ring. The ring bell hits!

Matt Striker: Here we go! Taker vs Orton! What a match!

Orton sticks to the corner while Taker walks over to intimidate him. Punch to the gut by Orton! Orton whips the Phenom at the ropes! Undertaker narrowly dodges a clothesline and hits the ropes! LEAPING CLOTHESLINE! Taker locks a headlock on Orton.

Michael Cole: Nice clothesline by the Phenom.

Orton manages to climb to his feet and whips Taker at the ropes! He bounces back, but holds onto the ropes! Orton bends over! Taker slides under, throat thrust!

Matt Striker: Orton failed at that move. Badly!

Michael Cole: Just like you failed at your wrestling career.

Matt Striker: Ow. My pride.

As the Viper staggers back, the Undertaker pulls his arm back!

Michael Cole: He could be going for the chokeslam!

Taker thrusts his arm, Orton ducks! CHINLOCK BACKBREAKER!

Michael Cole: VINTAGE ORTON!!!

Taker rolls over on the ring. Orton takes a look back and runs! PUNT KI- LEG LOCK BY TAKER! Orton tries shoving out with his legs and bends his upper body forward! Taker lets go of the Viper's legs... HELL'S GATE!!!

Matt Striker: Randy Orton just booked himself a one-way ticket... to HELL!

Taker strengthens the Hell's Gate, and Orton seems to be struggling! The Legend Killer flails his open arm around... AND GRABS THE ROPE! Taker lets go! Taker stomps on Orton before walking to the center of the ring. Orton struggles and climbs up the rope...CHOKEHOLD!

Michael Cole: Here he goes! Chokeslam!

The Undertaker lifts up Orton! Orton is struggling but to no avail! Taker walks to the ropes!

Matt Striker: There's a reason the Undertaker is the right-hand man of the devil...its this!!!

Taker does a throat slit taunt! CHOKESLAM OVER THE ROPES!

Michael Cole: That was crazy... just like the fun you'll get by playing with Paper Jamz(tm)! Real chords, real music! Paper Jamz(tm)!

Taker crouches to his knees and bows. The ref begins counting!

Orton shows no sign of life. Taker turns and looks down at the Viper.

Taker hits the ropes...

Orton manages to get to his feet using the barrier.

SUICIDE DIVE BY TAKER! ORTON SLAMS INTO THE BARRIER!

Matt Striker: Suicide dive straight into the depths of hell!

Taker rolls to his feet and does his signature throat slit!

Orton is struggling to his feet.

Randy gets to his feet and turns around!

TAKER GRABS HIM AND FLIPS HIM! ORTON DROPS OUT! RKO!

Michael Cole: This is crazy! Vintage Orton! Vintage Taker! Vintage EWE!

Matt Striker: Vintage... in... HELL.

Orton grabs Taker and rolls him into the ring.

Orton slides in. Cover on Taker!

1...2...KICKOUT!

Michael Cole: Woah! Taker just kicked out after that brutal RKO!

Orton rolls to his feet and stomps repeatedly on Taker! Taker rolls on his stomach as Orton pulls back. PUNT KICK!

Matt Striker: There's only one place Orton can go to for kicking Taker. HELL.

Michael Cole: What is up with you today, Matt?

Matt Striker: I'm just messing with you... in hell.

Orton covers!

1...2...KICKOUT!

Michael Cole: Holy crap!

Orton rolls off and does his signature Viper push-ups! Taker slowly gets to his feet...RK- TAKER BASHES IN THE SKULL OF ORTON! Taker falls back and Orton rolls to his feet! 'TAKER TURNS HIM OVER! TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER!

Matt Striker: Orton unlocked this door with a key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension. A dimension of sound. A dimension of sight. A dimension of mind. He's moving into a land of both shadow and substance of things and ideas...He's just crossed over into...the Twilight Zone.

1...2...3!!!

The crowd goes wild as the lights go dark blue and Undertaker does his taunt close to a fallen Randy Orton. The scene fades out to commercial.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me.

Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you?

You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love.

Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady.

I’m on a horse.

BACK TO THE SHOW

The camera fades in backstage as a limo pulls up. The limo keeps going past the camera and stops once the last door gets into view. The door opens as somebody steps out in a suit. The camera pans up and reveals it to be Christian as the crowd goes crazy for him.

Michael Cole: What!..Why..IT'S CHRISTIAN! He's back on EWE!

Matt Striker: Yes indeed Cole! Captain Charisma has finally returned to EWE. And better yet he is on XPlosion! Now with Christian, XPlosion has become instantly classic!]

Christian walks down the backstage hallways with a bag on his shoulder, he walks by several backstage crew members as they welcome him back. He keeps walking down the halls as Triple H is standing along the side with a water bottle.

::: D-Generation X :::
= TRIPLE H =
Well look who it is..Glad to see Captain Charisma has finally come back to EWE...

::: Captain Charisma :::
= CHRISTIAN =
It's good to be back Hunter. I think this place good use an another dosage of Christian. If you'll excuse me I've got some business to deal with.

Christian and Triple H shakes hands and Christian walks away. He walks up to a door labeled "Locker Room" and walks inside. We come back to ringside. "Yeah Baby" hits to a small pop from the crowd.

Matt Striker: Here come the puppies! Natalya is here!

Michael Cole: That's not nice, Striker. All of them are better wrestlers than you.

Matt Striker: LIES! Shut up.

Natalya begins walking down the ramp. As she gets into the ring, some generic Spanish music plays as Rosa Mendes gets on the ramp! The crowd cheers louder. Rosa makes her way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: The following match is set for one fall! In this corner... from Calgary, Alberta, Canada... Natalya...NEIDHART!

The crowd cheers.

Justin Roberts: In THIS corner...from San Mateo... Rosa... MENDES!!!

Rosa claps it up as Natalya walks toward her. The two grab each others shoulders and move towards the center of the ring. Natalya elbows Mendes and Irish-whips her at the ropes. Rosa bounces back, Lou Thesz Press!

Matt Striker: Nice!

Cover by Mendes!

1...Kickout!

Natalya rolls to her feet and lifts up Rosa. DDT! Natalya rolls Mendes over and goes for the sharpshooter!

Michael Cole: Here she goes! Sharpshooter!

Mendes rolls her over! Nattie Neidhart rolls to her feet! Mendes is on her tip-toes. Natalya runs and spins! MENDES LEAPS AND HITS A HURRICANRANA!

Matt Striker: That move just came outta nowhere!

Rosa cheers with the crowd, but Natalya is on her feet! Rosa turns around! DISCUS CLOTHESLINE! COVER!

1...2...3!!!

"Yeah Baby" hits as the crowd cheers. Natalya Neidhart celebrates her victory as we go backstage. Christian is inside the locker room with his wrestling gear on, he has his leg up on the bench he is sitting on lacing up his boots. The door opens up and a bandaged Chris Jericho walks through the door.

::: The Mental Mastermind :::
= CHRIS JERICHO =
I had to see it with my own eyes to really believe you actually had the guts to come back to the EWE. What're you even doing here, you are just the biggest failure story in wrestling. You are just a giant repeating cycle, you get to the point where you have glory right beyond your fingers but once you are so close you lose, or you find some way to screw it up and you start all over again.

Christian stands up and gets in front of Jericho

::: Captain Charisma :::
= CHRISTIAN =
You're right, I may have never achieved the glory you have Chris, but when I do achieve the glory that I deserve, and I do mean WHEN! I will finally prove that I am better then you. My entire career I have standing in your shadow and I will finally step out and I will become the best wrestler in the world!

= CHRIS JERICHO =
Exactly, your entire career you have been in my shadow, you are now, and you always will be! And I am the best in the world at what I do, and I will always be the best in the world! You honestly think you can usurp my title? What are you going to do your too big of a pansy to even do anyth--

Before Jericho can finish Christian slaps him and walks away. Chris Jericho watches him while holding his face. Christian walks out of the locker room and bumps into Lance Storm with Archer Ryland right behind him.

::: The Perfect Storm :::
= LANCE STORM =
What do you think you're doing? Don't play coy with me I know what happened in there! I know it may be Chris, but I won't condone a behavior like yours. You may see it as yourself getting revenge but I see it as a man who just signed a fresh contract attacking a veteran of this company! And for that you will be the first participant in the Ryland Effect Challenge... Good luck, you'll need it.

Lance Storm walks away as Ryland walks up to Christian, he takes off his glasses as they get in each others face and stare the other down.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

McBeefBaconDonalds! We now have an official agreement with the Extreme Wrestling Empire!

Now even their showers don't have water, BUT MARGADOSH! It might be a turrible idea, but it's better than TNA!

MCBEEFBACONDONALDS!

BACK TO THE SHOW

A scene fades in on the Titantron to show Archer Ryland, standing in front of a black velvet curtain with the words "Delusion & Illusion" written on it, in a stylish way. Ryland has his signature shades on, the crowd can be heard giving out a mixed reaction to the newcomer, but mostly boos. He is smiling as he is rubbing his hands on one another.

::: The Illusion :::
= ARCHER RYLAND =
I know what you guys think of me... But it's not quite just like that. Perhaps you people should think again. Just because Lance Storm "forced" Christian to go into the Ryland Effect Challenge, it doesn't necessarily make me a bad guy, does it? I mean, I'm just the middle man. But there is no way, no way in hell, I'm going to let Christian win that World title shot. You see, let me fill you guys in with a little more information about who I am. I'm not just a pretty face with nice designer sunglasses and nice hair. I'm much more than that, actually...

He chuckles and wipes his nose with his hand...

= ARCHER RYLAND =
Even though I hate to say it, even though it makes me feel cocky and arrogant, which I am NOT... I'm a great wrestler. And not only I'm a great wrestler, but also I am also the man who will crush Christian tonight. You see... Christian... I respect him, in fact, he's one of the guys I love the most to see in the ring. But I can beat him, and I will beat him, and I will prove to all of you, that I'm not an amateur, and I'm not a rookie. I made myself a professional wrestler and that's what I am today. And I gotta be honest with you, it pissed me off last week when I had to come to the ring and all that shit, and not have a match... Well it didn't really piss me off... You wouldn't want to see me angry. And I'm not just saying that out loud, I'm serious, you don't want to make me mad... Anyway, I wanted to compete that night. I wanted to compete at the biggest Pay-Per-View in EWE history, Battle for Supremacy, but now I have to wait another year. But you people don't care about that--do you?... No, you don't. But I do, and don't worry... I'll make sure this year's stay of mine will be a nice long ride until the next BfS.

He smiles with a kind of demented grin...He tilts his head just a centimeter to the other side and again rubs his hands on one another, but leaves them as they are, in a kind of "praying" pose.

= ARCHER RYLAND =
There's millions of you... Loads of people like Christian who are nothing but shadows underneath the glory and the shine of me. I don't call myself the future, I hate that. I am not the future. I am the present, though...And I will always be. Because I'm unique, there is only one, Archer...Ryland.

He smiles as the scene fades off and we go back to ringside. All competitors are in the ring. Stevie Richards starts with John Cena.

Michael Cole: Well, Matt, who do you think is going to come out on top in this one?

Matt Striker: I dunno. Stevie Richards probably needs more throat surgery before this match is over, so with the 2 on 1 handicap I'll pick John Cena and Zack Ryder.

Michael Cole: Well that's stu--

Matt Striker: Woo Woo Woo! You know it.

John Cena rushes at Stevie Richards with a Lou Thesz press, and starts throwing punches at him. He taunts the crowd as they boo him, but he ignores them and goes back to Stevie. John Cena hits a wheelbarrow suplex on Stevie Richards! Cover.

1...2...Kickout!

John Cena picks Stevie Richards up, and throws a punch at him, but Stevie ducks. Stevie tags in Angelus, but Cena is on the attack quickly. He pushes Angelus into a turnbuckle as Stevie Richards coughs on the outside. He brings him to the top turnbuckle... SUPERPLEX! Both men are down on the mat as the ref starts counting. Angelus tags in Zack Ryder who then hits him with a high knee, followed up with "WOO, WOO, WOO." The crowd give a mixed reaction.

Michael Cole: As you said, it looks like Zack Ryder and John Cena have the advantage.

Matt Striker: I'm right... Is that a surprise? No.

Zack Ryder applies a chinlock on John Cena, as he tries to fight out of it. Most of the crowd get behind him, and he's on his feet... He breaks it! Clothesline by John Cena! He grabs Zack Ryder... Protobomb! He goes for the cover.

1...2...Zack Ryder kicks out in good time.

He picks up Zack Ryder and goes for a Suplex... Zack Ryder lands on his feet! NECKBREAKER!

Matt Striker: HOLY SHIT!

1...2...3--JOHN CENA GETS HIS FOOT IS ON THE BOTTOM ROPE! The referee notices and the match continues. Zack Ryder argues with the referee, but quickly starts taunting the referee. The referee loses his cool and slaps Zack Ryder, who falls to the ground.

Michael Cole: What the hell?

Matt Striker: I guess the referee isn't a bro.

Zack Ryder gets to his feet, and decides to ignore the referee. He grabs John Cena... The Doctor of Thuganomics is up... And Catapults Ryder right into the turnbuckle! Zack Ryder struggles towards Stevie Richards... Cena struggles up and meets Stevie in the middle and starts throwing punches, but Stevie hits a Low Blow, downing John Cena! Cover.

1...2...John Cena kicks out!

Richards grabs John Cena and gets him up, he then taunts in Angelus... Headbutt to Cena, but Cena ducks under and hits a Back Body Drop! And he ascends the top rope!

Michael Cole: What's Cena got in mind here?

Stevie Richards starts to cough, distracting the referee. Zack Ryder takes this opportunity to push Cena off the turnbuckle, but he lands on his feet. He punches Zack Ryder, who falls to the ground outside. Angelus is up...KICK TO THE GUT! F-U!!! COVER!

1...2...3!

Michael Cole: John Cena steals it!

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, and the new, number one contender for the United States Championship... John Cena!

John Cena stands in the middle of the ring, with the referee. And demands his hand to be raised, and the referee raises his hand reluctantly. Cena then kicks the referee in the gut... F-U! The Doctor of Thuganomics taunts the referee as the crowd boos. We then cut to commercial.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway" The new show on the ABCD channel!... We do now have three shows, and we also carry the EWE Pay Per Views. "Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway" stars EWE Superstars Angel, Archer Ryland and John Morrison this week!

Don't miss it!

BACK TO THE SHOW

The scene fades in to show Chris Jericho, with his head bandaged, as well as his waist and one of his arms. His hair is slicked back, as if he is growing it back... The crowd cheers and chants "HARDY! HARDY! HARDY!". Jericho has a noticeable frown upon his face, he tilts his head up a little bit before speaking.

= CHRIS JERICHO =
Do you like what you see?... Does it please you, that I have a completely dented skull, broken ribs, broken wrists?

The crowd cheers.

= CHRIS JERICHO =
I can't believe I used to like people like you hypocrites... And now even my own best friend, Randy Orton, says he's better than me. When I heard him say that, I felt wounded, even more than I actually am. The whole world is against me, there's nobody on my side. But it's not gonna last forever. Tonight I have a partner, and of all people, it's Jack Evans.

Jericho sighs...

= CHRIS JERICHO =
It annoys me. It bugs me that I don't get the respect I deserve. I am the best in the world at what I do.... And you know what? I give it up to Matt Hardy because he beat me last Sunday. But while he might've won the battle, I won the war. So, fine, John Morrison is back on XPlosion, I don't even care, I've already settled my problems with that leech... He's not holding me back anymore. Triple H got his shot at Randy, and he lost, what a surprise... And speaking of holding people back... From now on, I'm not counting on anybody. Not Lance Storm, not Randy Orton, and sure as hell not Christian. After tonight, you won't see me teaming up with anybody. After tonight, you won't see me trust anybody. This is how it should've been from scratch. I'm not dealing with any shit any longer. And Randy... You think you're better than me?... You're no better. I used to think we were the same but you proved me as wrong as I ever was. We were friends, but as bigger the star you became when you became the World Wrestling Champion..The bigger your ego became. And it drives me mad as I see you climbing up the ladder so easily when I overcome double the threats you overcome, and I stay in the exact same spot. That's what always happens when I trust someone. It happened with you, with Hardy, with Morrison...Everyone.

He pauses as the crowd remains silent.

= CHRIS JERICHO =
I'm considering retirement.

The crowd goes wild!!! Jericho looks down for a while until the crowd finally calms down, which takes a lot of time actually.

Matt Striker: I can't believe he just said that.

Jericho looks back into the camera...

= CHRIS JERICHO =
You people really think that way, huh... This is why I call you hypocrites, it's the damn truth. Four months ago you'd be cheering like hell for me and pleading with me not to go. But you know what? I don't care anymore. I've been in this business for more than twenty years... Let me get to the point. Lance Storm came to me earlier, he said he had a huge plan for next week, we talked for a while and I ended up kicking him out of the locker room, but that's another story. He told me about the plan and he asked me...I've been thinking about it since the show started actually. He asked me if I wanted a spot next week in a Ladder Match against Randy Orton and Shawn Michaels for the World Wrestling Championship. I said no, because I didn't want to face Randy, especially in my state. But then I remembered his words. "I'm even better than Chris Jericho"...

The crowd cheers...

= CHRIS JERICHO =
I'm not going anywhere, and you know what?! I'm taking that spot!

The scene fades out as Jericho has a confident grin on his lips. The crowd is giving out a mixed reaction. We go back to ringside. Archer Ryland is in the ring with Christian, they are staring each other down. The crowd is cheering for Christian.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen up next is the Ryland Effect Challenge! Archer Ryland will perform his signature maneuver on his opponent, and if the latter can't stand up by the ten count, he fails to win the contest. If the opponent manages however, he will have a World Title shot, anywhere, anytime!

The crowd cheers again as a long staredown is the signal that both the superstars await for the bell to ring. It finally does, and Christian walks next to Ryland and shouts at him. PUNCH TO THE FACE!!! The crowd cheers! An irritated Ryland turns Christian around, Electric Chair Pose!...RYLAND EFFECT!!! Ryland gets up and taunts as the crowd gives out a mixed reaction! The referee starts counting as the Illusion holds his forehead.

Captain Charisma is completely down! Ryland laughs and smiles as some fans cheer and some boo.

Matt Striker: He's not getting up. Archer Ryland is living up to his standards.

Christian starts to get up...

Michael Cole: And it's against the rules to use the help of the ring ropes!

The Instant Classic tries to reach for a ring rope but the referee stops him. He gets to his knees...

One one knee!...Ryland looks a bit worried... CHRISTIAN FALLS BACK DOWN!

Ryland has a huge grin on his face.

...10!!! The bell rings!

"Powertrip" hits as Archer Ryland does his signature taunt once again. For the amazement of the crowd, he then helps Christian get up and pats him in the back. Before turning back around and taunting the now cheering crowd again.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Ran out of ideas.

BACK TO THE SHOW

To a big pop from the fans, the camera starts rolling in the locker room area, Shawn Michaels and Triple H are seen sitting on generic chairs, with both of them leaning forward towards the camera, Triple H is wearing a DX hat, and he's looking at the ground, so you can't see his face, they are both wearing their trademark DX clothes, Shawn begins to speak while holding his briefcase, looking at the camera...

= SHAWN MICHAELS =
Is this thing on?... Oh hey there EWE fans! As you may have noticed, I have a briefcase in my hand! And it entitles me to a U.S. championship match anywhere... Anytime.... So Ryder, you better get ready to lose your title... And if you're not down with that, I have two words for ya...

::: Who Dat? :::
= ??? =
Shawn Michaels...

Someone said it just when the crowd was about to say "Suck It", the camera zooms out to show the GM of XPlosion.... Lance Storm, standing by the locker room door, wearing an Armani suit, the crowd cheers at his sight, Triple H looks up, and stares at Lance, Shawn's surprised to see him of course, Lance walks up to DX, He proceeds...

= LANCE STORM =
Shawn, you have caught my eye recently, ever since you debuted here on EWE, you have been on a winning streak, so I've decided to give you a championship opportunity, next week... Against Randy Orton and Chris Jericho in a ladder match!

The crowd goes wild, Shawn looks at Trips, and Trips looks at Shawn, with surprised expressions on their faces, then they both look at Lance, who is smiling so damn hard he could rip his mouth... Shawn suddenly speaks...

= SHAWN MICHAELS =
Are you kidding me? I'LL TAKE IT! I bet I'll beat both of them so hard even Hunter won't believe it... Just like you won't believe some of the stuff in this!

He pulls out a EWE DX DVD, with Hunter and Shawn busted open and doing their pose on it's cover, with an idiotic smile he says, talking REALLY fast....

= SHAWN MICHAELS =
It includes some of DX's most shocking moments on Xplosion, I get burned in it and get run over by a car, rated T for teens

Scene fades away... With Shawn smiling idiotically and Hunter with a faked shocked expression on his face as the crowd is cheering... We go back to ringside. "Open Arms To Damnation" plays as Psycho Messiah makes his way to the stage. The crowd erupts in a Messiah chant as he walks to the ring with his signature yellow hoodie. PM rolls in and asks for a mic

::: Pinnacle of Extreme :::
= PSYCHO MESSIAH =
It's good to be back in a ring after such a long lay off and I can see I am still fresh in some minds and will be an image soon enough in others.

Psycho Messiah sits in a corner

= PSYCHO MESSIAH =
As the weeks went by I wondered who would I face and when it would take place. Finally I have a match and an opponent. Matt Hardy in a Number One Contender's Match for the World Title. A fitting match for me being a World Champ in every single federation I have been in but that’s not important here. What is important is my reappearance in the ring... See my body quit letting me do what I loved to do and I had to give up the sport I liked to compete in. But after 8 years the intentions are still there to see if I have the desire to redo history.

Psycho Messiah stands up and flips his hoodie down

= PSYCHO MESSIAH =
Eight years ago I retired from wrestling after ten years of my body taking a beating. I was a thrill seeker some would say with a death wish. I competed in every kind of match you could come up with and won them all. I even competed in Japan... In Big Japan against the likes of Takashi Sasaki, Abdullah Kobayashi, Yuko Miyamoto, and Ryuji Ito all in hellish nightmare type death matches. I won more than half but those matches will change any man...The man, Ryuji Ito after a set of matches with me gave me the name the American Nightmare due to my sadistic ways in matches were I would sacrifice my body to get a win. After my stint there I came back hungrier and more brutal then ever. I would go over the line in most matches and would really hurt people and some how break their spirits. Change them into broken men scared of their own shadow. I guess sometimes I was the monster under their bed.

Psycho Messiah starts laughing real hard then stops in a cold stare weaving his head back back and forth

= PSYCHO MESSIAH =
What I did to men was damn near criminal and what I can do resembles a serial killer. Those broken men I left in my wake were weak individuals. Only beaten cause of there sad existence in life. I don’t feel compassionate for what I did only sadness cause I could have done more to help with their suffering. I could have taken more years away from them like and ability of sorts or made them bed ridden. After eight years a man has to hunt again and Matt Hardy is the man to be the first maybe not victim but test to see if the eight years off have really healed my body and really healed my mind. Hardy I feel bad for you and I really feel bad for what I am capable of doing to you. Then again maybe you see me as a road block and feel sorry for me being my first match up and such and important one. You see...I saw an interview with Coach and Matt Hardy on EWE.Com earlier...CM Punk huh? I was around way before Punk decided to be a savior to people. Don't get me wrong, hell of a wrestler but more so a follower then a leader or savior. When Punk was beginning in wrestling I was already five years in busting my ass. So don't think that a comparison to Punk is a cut down or low blow. It just means you know we both have accomplished more then you ever have.

Psycho Messiah starts walking side to side

= PSYCHO MESSIAH =
Matt your biggest weakness has always been your lack of focus. Not just now but your whole entire life. When things happen around you, you never notice. You just assume that's the way it's suppose to be and go on. Many say that's strength, it's really weakness Matt. Why do you always get to the top or even to a title, then job out just as quick?

Crowd boos a little.

= PSYCHO MESSIAH =
In your interview you mention me as an after thought going on to say you will be a third time world champ. That’s cool, I hope you can accomplish that one day but not through me. You're more worried about the Rapture than your own match. Scared outta your mind from a bunch of wannabe’s who aren't even on the same show as you are. Their whole gimmick is what I am about by myself. I don’t need some back up to make a point, I make it on my own. Rapture will have their day in the dirt.

Psycho Messiah takes a long pause.

= PSYCHO MESSIAH =
I will leave you with this since you won’t come to me I will come find you. Matt you can do all your interviews about how nice life is and how you think I am just a stone in the path and that’s fine with me. You can say I am like CM Punk and that’s again alright with me. Cause you're just showing me respect that you don’t realize you're showing. Last but not least you can make all the jokes in the world to cover up your weakness. It won’t make you a better man just a man. A fool is a person who doubts there ability to live.

Psycho Messiah throws the mic in to the crowd as "Live for the Moment" hits as Psycho Messiah looks at the stage area waiting for his opponent to come out. The crowd goes wild as Matt Hardy comes out. He does his signature V-1 Taunt with the crowd and then starts walking down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is a Number One Contender Match for the World...Wrestling...CHAMPIONSHIP!... In the ring right now, from Pearl River, Louisiana, weighing in 215 Pounds...PSYCHO...MESSIAH!!!...And his opponent, making his way to the ring, from Raleigh, North Carolina, weighing 226 pounds... MATT...HARDY!!!

The crowd goes wild as Matt Hardy comes out. He slaps the hands of fans at ringside, before entering the ring. Psycho Messiah and Matt Hardy then meet in the ring as they await the bell.

Michael Cole: This should be a good match.

The bell rings and they lock up. No time in going for a Neckbreaker by Psycho Messiah! The crowd cheers as Matt Hardy gets up and starts trading punches with the Messiah. Until they reach the ropes, when they do...Hardy Irish Whips Messiah to the other side, where he hits the ropes and rebounds. Kick to the Gut, Spinning Neckbreaker now by the Sensei of Mattitude! They both get up at the same time, Psycho still groggy. Headlock! Headlock Takedown, failed! Back Suplex by Messiah! Hardy lands on his feet! Psycho turns around, DROPKICK BY BOTH, AND THEY HIT EACH OTHER'S FEET! They both get up at the same time and look at each other, respectfully.

Matt Striker: The singular style of both the competitors will make this an outstanding match up, for sure.

Both wrestlers lock up but it takes to nowhere as they finally release one another. They pace around the ring, circling, without taking their eyes off each other. And Matt Hardy lunges with a knee to the gut, and then a lock-up! He hits two more knees to the gut before Irish Whipping Psycho Messiah towards the turnbuckle and running at him. He slinghots himself over Hardy with the use of the turnbuckle ropes. Messiah grabs Hardy's head in midair!...REVERSE DDT! PIN!

1...2...Kickout!

Messiah gets Hardy to his feet and throws him over the top rope with ease but the latter holds himself. Messiah runs and rebounds off the opposite ropes, and hits Hardy with a knee to the back of the head making him fall off the apron. The crowd is cheering wildly as Hardy gets up. PM runs at the turnbuckle, Corner Springboard..CLOTHESLINE OFF THE RING...NOBODY HOME!

Michael Cole: Psycho and floor meet, floor wins!

Matt Striker: Stop trying to be funny.

Psycho gets up holding himself and Hardy throws him against the steel steps! The referee is already at the count of 2!

Hardy gets PM up and smashes his head against the top of the security barrier, then the announcers' table!

And he throws him again at the steel steps, making them fall this time around!

Michael Cole: Vintage Matt Hardy!

Hardy gets on top of the security barrier and waits for Psycho Messiah to get up...

He starts to get up as the Angelic Diablo taunts.

He's up! V-1 ELBOW...MESSIAH SLAMS MATT'S HEAD AND ARM ON THE APRON!

Messiah staggers and rolls himself half into the ring, then back, stopping the ref's count. He grabs Matt Hardy's arm after getting him up, Hammer Lock, Hardy staggers trying to get out.

Northern Lights Suplex on the Steel Steps!!! The crowd goes wild!

Messiah taunts Hardy and gets him up again... HE'S GOING FOR THE DEATH DEALER! COUNTERED INTO A SIDE EFFECT!!! AND BOTH WRESTLERS ARE OUT!

Neither wrestler move.

Matt Striker: Wow, the two fatasses are out.

Michael Cole: Don't be like that, they were putting on one hell of a mat...

Matt Striker: Shut up!

Michael Cole: ...'kay...

Both wrestlers start to try and get up.

They both stagger to their feet...

Matt Hardy rolls into the ring...

PM does so too. They both get up at the same time and slowly start to trade punches as the crowd goes wild for each punch. Matt Hardy takes advantage and Irish Whips Psycho to the turnbuckle, he slowly runs at him, boot to the face! Hardy staggers away, holding his face, then turns around, YAKUZA KICK! The crowd cheers insanely!

Michael Cole: OH MY! This might be over!

Psycho Messiah takes his time to recover a bit more and climbs up the turnbuckle. He taunts for the Double Knee Drop...Hardy leaps up and knocks his fingers on the top rope, pulling it down, unbalancing Psycho Messiah who falls into the ring, ON HIS FEET! Hardy turns around!...THE DEATH DEALER!!! PIN!

1...2...3..NO!!! HARDY'S FOOT IS ON THE ROPE!!!

Matt Striker: Holy fuckity fuck!

Michael Cole: Indeed, partner!

Messiah laughs. He gets Hardy up, Double Underhook, Tiger Driver... NO! Matt Hardy somehow managed to tumble back, before Psycho sat down! He holds himself on the ropes as PM gets up!...Messiah is going for another Yakuza Kick! HARDY GRABS HIS LEG! DROP TOE HOLD!...DESTINY LOCK!!!

Michael Cole: The Destiny Lock is in! Messiah HAS to tap!

Messiah squirms with the pain! He starts trying to take Hardy's foot out, stopping the move, but fails! He tries to squirm his way to the bottom ropes, but he's right in the center of the ring! He pulls all-out to make his way to a bottom rope!!! He grabs it in pain!!! Matt Hardy keeps the pressure and Messiah taps!

Matt Striker: He wouldn't have held on for longer!

Hardy finally releases the hold and gets the hurting Psycho Messiah to his feet, even though he barely can stand up. Kick to the gut, front facelock, TWIST OF FATE, PM SHOVES HIM AWAY, MATT REBOUNDS OFF THE ROPES, SIT-OUT SPINEBUSTER! COUNTERED INTO A SMALL PACKAGE!!!

1...2...3!

Matt Striker: MATT HARDY WINS WITH A SMALL PACKAGE!?

The bell rings! A frustrated PM gets up, and so does Hardy. They stare each other down. Handshake! The crowd goes wild! PM leaves the ring, still hurt for not becoming the World Wrestling Championship Number One Contender. Hardy gets on the top turnbuckle and taunts as "Live for the Moment" hits.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, here is the NEW...WORLD WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP, NUMBER...ONE...CONTENDER!!!...MATT...HARDY!!!

The scene fades out as Hardy celebrates his victory...

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Hey kids! Have you tried Yo-Yo Extreme? No you haven't! No way!

It's the newest crazes! It flashes! It sparkles! It talks! It even shoots telekinetic messages into your brain like this advertising!
Vote Obama.

BACK TO THE SHOW

Matt Striker: It's time for our main event!

Michael Cole: This match should be vinta-

Matt Striker: Shut up.

The crowd seem anxious as Justin Roberts steps into the ring.

Justin Roberts: Ladies & Gentlemen! The following is a Street Fight, and it is for the EWE Tag Team Championships!

"Break It Down" rocks the PA system as the crowd erupts into a roar of cheers. HHH and HBK step out onto the entrance ramp, smiling, glow sticks in hand. HHH walks confidently down the middle of the ramp while HBK high fives some fans on the way to the squared circle.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, The Challengers! The Heart Break Kid, Shawn Michaels and The Game, Triple H! D-GENERATION X!

DX step into the ring, get into position and perform their signature DX crotch chops while pyro explodes from the turnbuckles.

Michael Cole: Listen to the ovation! This crowd is ready for blood!

The music dies down and the crowd quieten down as well. Jack Evans' theme song hits as he walks out to boos from the XPlosion fans and a few cheers from the Genesis fans in the crowd.

Justin Roberts: Introducing the first half of the EWE Tag Team Champions! JACK EVANS!

Jack holds up his gold as the crowd give a mixed reaction. He walks down the ramp and stops halfway. "Don't You Wish You Were Me" hits the PA system as the crowd erupt into boos.

Justin Roberts: And introducing his tag team partner! He is the second half of the EWE Tag Team Champions! CHRIS JERICHO!

The crowd boo, but no one appears on the ramp. The music dies down, then restarts.

Justin Roberts: Ahem... Introducing the second half of the EWE Tag Team Champions! CHRIS JERICHO!

No one steps out. Jack Evans stares back at the entrance ramp, shakes his head, AND RUSHES TO THE RING!

Michael Cole: What a courageous move by Jack Evans!

Matt Striker: Courageous, but stupid! He has no tag partner! I don't blame Jericho for ditching him if he does stupid shit like this!

As Jack slides into the ring, HHH goes straight after him, throwing a flurry of punches. He whips him into the corner! HHH runs towards Evans! Evans just dodges him! HHH turns around and hits Evans with a huge clothesline! He gets up slowly and HHH whips him into the ropes! Evans comes running back, HIGH KNEE BY HHH!

The cover! 1... 2... Evans kicks out!

Michael Cole: We've just been informed that this match will go ahead! And it is for the EWE Tag Team Championships!

Matt Striker: Well, I guess we'll be crowning new champs tonight then!

Triple HHH goes right back to work on Evans, and whips him into the corner. HBK steps forward... KNIFE EDGE CHOP STRAIGHT TO THE CHEST OF EVANS! ANOTHER! AND ANOTHER! Evans stumbles out of the corner and falls to the mat as HBK taunts to the crowd. HBK picks Evans up and whips him over towards HHH! Evans gets hit with another thunderous clothesline! He falls to the mat like a rag doll.

Michael Cole: This is just pure domination!

HHH picks up the groggy Evans and gets into position for a suplex, he hits it to perfection! He looks over at HBK smiling, then shrugs. Evans slowly gets to his feet and walks straight into a spinebuster! HHH walks over to HBK and points to the top turnbuckle. HBK smiles and walks over to it, then climbs to the top rope as the crowd cheer loudly... PICTURE PERFECT ELBOW DROP! HHH rolls out of the ring, jumps the barricade and retrieves a trash can! He throws it into the ring then grabs a chair! HBK picks up the trash can and shoves it onto the head of Evans! HHH swings the steel chair right at the trash can, leaving a huge dent in it. Evans looks like he's in extreme pain as trash can slides off his head.

Michael Cole: VINTAG-

Matt Striker: SHUT UP!

Evans crawls to the edge of the ring and drops to the outside, almost lifeless. HHH and HBK aren't far behind! HBK picks Evans up and hits him with another chop! He grabs Evans... scoop slam onto the concrete floor! Both members of DX grab Evans and drag him toward the other side of the ring. They pick him up and slingshot him right into the steel steps! He flips right over the steps and hits the ground, hard!

Matt Striker: I bet Jack Evans is regretting his 'brave' decision right now!

Evans drags himself over to the announcer's table and tries to get to his feet. HHH grabs a steel chair! He swings it at Evans, who just manages to dodge it, but he isn't quick enough to escape! HHH grabs him and rams his head straight into the steel ring post! Evans is busted wide open! HBK lets Evans get to his feet and he whips him straight into the barricade! HBK grabs the ring bell! HE SMACKS IT STRAIGHT INTO THE HEAD OF EVANS! HHH grabs the lifeless Evans and throws him into the ring.

Michael Cole: That was just brutal!

Jack Evans crawls to the ropes and is slowly getting to his feet. HBK walks over and stands in the corner! Evans gets up and turns around! SWEET CHIN MUSIC! Evans stumbles straight into the clutches of HHH! His arms are hooked! PEDIGREE!

Michael Cole: VINTAGE DOUBLE TEAM MOVE!

Matt Striker facepalms but the cameras don't film it.

Matt Striker: I just facepalmed...

HHH covers Evans!

The crowd gives a huge pop! "Break It Down" hits as DX celebrate in the ring, standing over a beaten Jack Evans!

Justin Roberts: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! YOUR NEW EWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS! THE HEART BREAK KID, SHAWN MICHAELS! THE GAME, TRIPLE H! D-GENERATION X!

HBK and HHH climb the turnbuckles and taunt to the crowd while Jack Evans writhes in pain on the ground. They get into position, and perform their DX crotch chop taunts! Several referees run to the aid of the injured Jack Evans while HBK and HHH hug eachother and get handed their new belts! They climb the turnbuckles again and hold up their championships while the crowd go crazy. They leap back into the ring as Lance Storm appears on the Titantron.

= LANCE STORM =
Whoa! Wait a damn second, I did NOT order for this match to go on... As a result to this, the Tag Team titles are now vacated.

The crowd boo as DX complain.

= LANCE STORM =
No, wait... Don't worry guys because next week. It'll be a Fatal 4-Way Ladder Match for the World Wrestling Championship.

The crowd cheers.

Michael Cole: Fatal 4-Way?!

= LANCE STORM =
It'll be the champ, the Viper, Randy Orton. Taking on Y2J, Chris Jericho. And the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels... And finally...THE GAME...TRIPLE H.

THE CROWD GOES WILD!!! The scene fades off and the Titantron just shows what is happening in the ring. HBK and Triple H have a serious look on their faces. They lifelessly drop the title belts and stare each other down from a distance as the scene fades out.

SHOW END
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net

XPLOSION 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPLOSION 37   XPLOSION 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:05 am

Better Luck Next Time :\
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Shawn Michaels
Championship: BBQ Champion
Finisher: Sweet Chin Music

XPLOSION 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPLOSION 37   XPLOSION 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:15 am

Great show, but where's behind the extreme with Harry Cox and Hugh Jass?
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Championship:

XPLOSION 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPLOSION 37   XPLOSION 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:38 am

Shawn Michaels wrote:

Going on Genesis
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Shawn Michaels
Championship: BBQ Champion
Finisher: Sweet Chin Music

XPLOSION 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPLOSION 37   XPLOSION 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:25 pm

Chris Jericho wrote:
Shawn Michaels wrote:

Going on Genesis

Kewl, I'll include Sheamus.
Back to top Go down
Psycho Messiah

Psycho Messiah

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Psycho Messiah
Championship:
Finisher: Death Dealer

XPLOSION 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPLOSION 37   XPLOSION 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:01 pm

Good show all around. Me and Matts match was really good and congrats Matt on the win.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Championship:

XPLOSION 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPLOSION 37   XPLOSION 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:02 pm

Psycho Messiah wrote:
Good show all around. Me and Matts match was really good and congrats Matt on the win.

It was a really tight decision... REALLY tight. Sorry for you, but you have a tag title match next week Smile
Back to top Go down
Psycho Messiah

Psycho Messiah

Character sheet
Championship:

XPLOSION 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPLOSION 37   XPLOSION 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:09 pm

I don't mind losing knowing it was a good effort from the both of us. Tag Titles sounds pretty dam good.
Back to top Go down
Blackout
Dark Match
Dark Match
Blackout

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Blackout
Championship: Word Wrestling Champion
Finisher: The Black Resolution

XPLOSION 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPLOSION 37   XPLOSION 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:21 pm

Kewl XPlosion. PM vs Hardy was my favorite match. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Psycho Messiah

Psycho Messiah

Character sheet
Championship:

XPLOSION 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPLOSION 37   XPLOSION 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 7:14 pm

It was written really good, as i read it i could see the match in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

XPLOSION 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPLOSION 37   XPLOSION 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 8:28 am

Psycho Messiah wrote:

I was tossing and turning, wondering who would win. Nice match, better luck next time Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

XPLOSION 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPLOSION 37   XPLOSION 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XPLOSION 37
Page 1 of 1