Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XPlosion VI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

XPlosion VI Empty
PostSubject: XPlosion VI   XPlosion VI I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:15 am

The scene opens up with Bobby Lashley standing in a room by himself. He begins talking into the camera.

Lashley - Hello to all fans of the EWE world!

The fans cheer as he nods his head.

Lashley - That's the kind of reaction I've been dying to hear!

He pauses again and begins to walk to a wall. On the wall is a poster that says "ECW" on it in red letters.

Lashley - You see. I've been to TNA of course, but I didn't really like it there. They don't use me right. Same goes for the WWE! I go there as one of the most talented people and they send me to ECW? But I never said anything... I knew it was their little training ground for the up and coming people, but there were ECW legends there and I was ready to take my career to the extreme!

He pauses again.

Lashley - I got a very, very small taste of what that was like, and I loved it!

The crowd begins to cheer loudly again as Lashley stands there and waits for them to quiet down.

Lashley - But they fired the originals! ECW became a horrible place, and I was stuck there!

He rips the poster off of the wall. It has a TNA poster behind it.

Lashley - That is why I left... I found a better career in TNA. But even they wouldn't allow me to use weapons, or be as hardcore and extreme as I wanted to be! So alas...

He punches the poster and puts a hole in the wall s the fans continue to cheer.

Lashley - I left there as well.

He begins walking back to his original spot but passes by. As the camera follows, it reveals a ladder against the corner, a table, and a few chairs near the back wall.

Lashley - Then I found this place.

The fans cheer louder than they had before. They eventually quiet down

Lashley - Here, I know I belong and won't be toned down. I can do what I want, when I want, and that is to take this place, and make it even more hardcore than before and take it to the way I want it. Extreme!

The fans cheer as Lashley raises his arms. He walks out the door. Rhino enters the room and the crowd were out of their seats.

Rhino: It seems we have the same objective here, Bobby, EXTREME!
We are almost the same, gore and spear, extreme dreams, strength... I was looking to have an stable, just you and me... we will make sure we make this place really extreme.

Lashley stands there for a while thinking, he then begins to talk.

Lashley - You know what rhino? You were a jerk back in TNA!

Lashley looks a bit mad, but then begins to have a small smile.

Lashley - But you see, you spoke your mind. And I liked that. Not to mention, you are completely correct. By god, we have the same goals in mind, and what a better way to get it accomplished, than increasing the odds, and creating this alliance?

Lashley extends his hand for a handshake.

Rhino: Lashley, I am not looking for an group, you are right. This is an alliance. Us two have passed for almost the same things, I hope one of us win the contendership... the title needs to be Extreme.

Rhino walks near to Lashley and look to his eyes, the crowd gets crazy...

Matt Striker: Another alliance? At least it's a good one...
Rhino looks to the camera.

Rhino: This is what all of you were waiting for, now is true... IS TRUE THAT THE EMPIRE WILL GO EXTREME!!

Michael Cole: Well Matt, agreed. EWE is about to get a whole new level of extreme! Vintage Rhino!

Matt: I was the commentator on ECW, but the WWE ECW. Well, Rhino was on the original ECW and Lashley was the best moment of the WWE ECW. Well, these men, tonight, have the same goal. Turn EWE extreme and take the WWC number one contender's spot!

Rhino raise hes hand and the crowd start to cheer for them...

Rhino: What will this alliance will be called?

Lashley smiles and raises his hand with Rhino. When Rhino asks him what they should be called, he says.

Lashley - It isn't about what we call ourselves, but what others call us. Sure, the term is "Making a name for yourselves" but really, it depends on how you interpret that.

Lashley pauses and begins walking backwards a little bit.

Lashley - You know, we'll come up with a name, eventually, but for now, we're just a force to be reckoned with.

The scene fades to the arena, fireworks go off as L.O.V.E. Machine hits. It's XPlosion time!

Matt Striker: Welcome to Saturday Night XPlosion! What a night it has been already, two new superstars have debuted, Bobby Lashley and Rhino!

Michael Cole: Yeah, agreed. We would like to apologize for XPlosion last week, as only the matches were released, on EWE.com. It was due to technical difficulties, but XPlosion is live tonight!

Matt Striker: What a big night is tonight, a five man free-for-all for the World Wrestling Championship's number one contender's spot! Also, Bubba Ray Dudley and Batista take on Edge and his mystery partner for a shot at the Kings of Sexy's tag team title! And, our main event, a four on four tag team match! But, right now, it's the first match of the night!

I'm An Ass Man hits and a cocky Billy Gunn walks out.

Michael Cole: Welcome Ass to XPlosion! EWE's newest star, Billy Gunn.

Justin Roberts: The following match is set for one fall! Weighing in at 280 pounds, Bad Ass Billy Gunn!

Billy slides in and waits. The Dudley theme hits and D-Von Dudley comes out. He is cheered by the crowd.

Justin Roberts: On his way to the ring, weighing in at 280 pounds, D-Von Dudley!

D-Von gets into the ring, then taunts on a turnbuckle. Dudley gets down and the ring bell hits. Billy runs straight in, and attempts a clothesline, but Dudley slides around it. Gunn hits the ropes and runs back, powerslam by Dudley! Dudley hits a powerful elbow drop, then pins Billy.
Kickout!

Matt Striker: Not even close!

Gunn rolls over and D-Von hits the ropes. Gunn leaps for a dropkick, hits it! Gunn lifts him up, suplex into a body slam!

Michael Cole: Holy! How'd he do that?

Gunn crawls over for a cover!
Kickout! Gunn gets up, then lifts up D-Von. D-Von reverses the grab, and runs and hits a Lou Thesz Press, followed by some punches. D-Von gets up, and pulls Gunn by the ropes. Dudley spreads Gunn's legs to hang on two ropes.

Matt: What the hell is he doing?

D-Von climbs up the turnbuckle! D-Von does a "Wazzup!" taunt!

Michael Cole: A one man Wazzup?

D-Von leaps! Diving headbutt onto Gunn's groin! Cover!
3!!! D-Von beat Billy Gunn!
The Dudleys theme hits and D-Von taunts, then exits the ring. Dudley walks away, leaving Gunn in the ring.

Justin Roberts: The winner of this match by pinfall, D-Von Dudley!

The crowd is cheering as the camera fades out.

--COMMERCIAL--

The camera opens to John Morrison, sitting in a throne-less ring.

John: Good evening Toronto and TV watchers! I'm John Morrison, and yesterday I climbed Mount Everest to enjoy a nice, brisk, Mountain Dew. Unfortunately, tonight, there will be no Palace of Wisdom. However, I have something even bigger.

John smiles as he exits backstage. Coming Home hits the PA System as the crowd cheers. Edge does a simple entrance. He's wearing a black leather coat, pink shades and black and pink tights. He walks into the ring, taunts a little on the turnbuckle for another wave of cheers by the capacity crowd, he gets a microphone.

Edge: Hello...XPLOSION!

The crowd lets out a cheap pop for Edge.

Edge: Tonight... I have a surprise for you... A big one... No... A massive one!

The crowd goes a bit silent, Edge smirks.

Edge: Well, I was in Montreal the other day with two fellow Canadians, Chris Jericho and Christian, and guess who I found? You won't believe this...

Some fans cheer.

Edge: Let's just say we found a...guy, and we had dinner with that...guy. In the end, Chris Jericho managed to get a deal with him... An excellent deal, he was impressed by my skills, and he wanted to work with me... The only way for that to happen was to join XPlosi... Or better yet, he wanted to avenge himself for something that was done to him a few years back here in Canada...

Many fans cheer but they just can't believe, it must be Edge playing with their feelings.

Edge: Ladies and Gentlemen... LET ME PRESENT TO YOU... THE BEST THERE IS...

THE CROWD GOES FREAKING INSANE!!

Edge: THE BEST THERE WAS...!

THE CROWD CHEERS MORE AND MORE AND MORE!

Edge: AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE!!...THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION... PLEASE WELCOME... BRRREEETT!!!... THE HITMAAAN... HAARRTT!!!!!

The crowd makes the biggest noise it ever made here on EWE! Some fans cry, some fans can't believe it! But Bret Hart's theme song starts playing!

Matt Striker: Oh my God... I just can't believe this!

Michael Cole: IT CAN'T BE!...

But Bret Hart shows up on stage. Bret Hart makes his way to the ring. The crowd chants "Bret Hart" over and over.

It takes about a minute for the crowd to settle down as Edge greets Bret and hands him the mic.

Bret Hart: You know... it's been nine years...
Bret goes over to the ropes and leans on them, and takes a deep look at the crowd
... NINE YEARS!!!... and yet, here I stand before you, and BACK in the world of wrestling!

The crowd cheers to acknowledge Bret, so does Edge nodding to 'The Hitman's words.

Bret Hart: As mentioned by Edge I sat down with him and Jericho and once I heard the names of .. VINCE .. McMahon, and 'The Heartbreak Kid', Shawn Michaels..

The crowd chants "Shawn Screwed Bret!"

Bret Hart: There was something in me, which felt inclined to come back to wrestling, this time with the EWE, as I felt this was my last time to resolve some unfinished BUSINESS!

The crowd cheers.

Michael Cole: Bret Hart obviously referring to the famous incident, which took place in the then, WWF, Surivor Series, 1997, known as 'The Montreal Screwjob', which involved both HBK and Mr. McMahon.

Bret Hart: As time has passed, yeah sure I've gotten over what happened, but it's something that will never escape my past, and then you add the death of Owen.. You look at what happened to Owen with the harness incident, let me just put it like this Vince and Shawn have got shit coming there way!

The crowds erupts chanting Owen's name.

Bret Hart: You know my motive here is not just vengeance, no no no! I look at this business nowadays and I see raw great future potential in people like Tyson Kidd, David Hart Smith, Christian, *Bret looks over to Edge* and Edge. Then I see these wannabe stars, who in my day could never cut it, Batista, John Cena, HHH, Big Show, basically American trash who can't ever work the ring! They come in here, talking absolute shit and can't back it up, I am the Excellence of Execution to which none of these wrestlers could stand up to!

Bret looks over to Edge

Bret Hart: So Edge... what I'm proposing to you is a partnership, I'll teach you with all the knowledge I possess from all the greats I have learned from, none greater than the legendary Stu Hart! In return I have your back, and you mine. Two Canadians looking out for one another, I AM THE BEST THERE IS... BEST THERE WAS .. AND BEST THERE EVER WILL BE.. and quite frankly Edge.. this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for you.

Bret sticks his hand out to Edge. Edge shakes Bret's hand as the crowd goes insane.

Edge: You see, this is the beginning of a new era, here on XPlosion! But first, our...target... Is on the bad sho...I mean on Genesis... Fully recovered after I ran over him with my car. This time, Shawn, it won't be the same, because this man right here, still holds a grudge on you and what you did!

The fans chant "SHAWN SCREWED BRET!" again before Edge re-starts talking.

Edge: And I'm not finished with Jack Evans either!!

The fans go nuts as Edge and Bret slowly walk in the ring.

Edge: I already arranged things with Y2J... And Shawn Michaels... We're coming after you... Whether you like it or not...

Edge takes off his Bret Hart-like shades and looks at The Hitman. Bret Hart takes a swift look at the crowd, then rolls under the ropes and out of the ring, pulls off his pink shades, and gives them to a kid. Bret then goes back into the ring and in the corner by the turnbuckle where Edge is.

Bret Hart: Edge, you do the honors first, just keep level headed and we'll see these nobody's off easily.

Michael Cole: Edge has revealed Bret Hart as his teammate tonight!

Jack Evans' music hits the PA system as the crowd boos. Jack Evans comes out to the stage with a steel chair in hand, and a shopping cart with assorted weapons in it. He has a mic.

Evans - Wow, tough crowd!

He gives a smirk to Edge

Evans - Wow, you see Edge, you've gone back to your old ways. Arranging things to take me out? All I did was give you a place to stay and a show to be on, but you screwed me over! If anything I should kick your ass right now!

Evans begins to calm down a little bit and begins speaking into the mic again.

Evans - If you want to take me out, why don't you do it, right here, right now?!

Edge: I SCREWED YOU OVER?! FUCK YOU! You better watch your back...

Matt Hardy comes out with a fire extinguisher, they both walk down the ramp grinning...

Edge: I meant literally...

MATT HITS JACK EVANS IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD! Matt Hardy lifts him up, TWIST OF FATE ON THE RAMP!!! Matt stares at Jack grinning along with Edge and Bret Hart.

Matt Striker: Holy shit, that was sick. Well, anyway, a number one contendership match between Alicia Fox and Rhaka Khan is up next!

--COMMERCIAL--

The camera fades back to Rhaka Khan holding Alicia in a headlock. Alicia elbows out and gets up, then applies a headlock. Alicia hits a suplex, then hits a leg drop. Cover!
Kickout! Rhaka rolls over and gets up. She goes for a clothesline, but Alicia ducks under then hits a roundhouse to Rhaka's neck.

Michael Cole: Yikes! That has gotta hurt!

Alicia lifts up Khan and whips her at the turnbuckle. Fox runs in for an elbow, but Khan capitalizes with a big boot. Rhaka whips Fox at the opposite turnbuckle. Rhaka runs and does a handspring, followed by an elbow. Alicia bounces off, and Rhaka hits a bulldog. Rhaka laughs and grabs Alicia's hair and pulls her up. Alicia screams and shoves away Rhaka. Rhaka runs for a big boot, but Alicia ducks and Rhaka hits the referee!

Matt Striker: Holy shit! Where's Cody? The ref is on dream street!

John Morrison runs out from the crowd with a chair! John slides in, Rhaka goes for an axe kick on Alicia, but Alicia holds Rhaka's leg! John hits Rhaka with the chair, then walks to backstage!

Michael Cole: Oh my! Didn't John's parents say never to hit girls?

Matt Striker: But Rhaka's a freak!

Alicia holds up the ref, but doesn't see Rhaka slowly roll over to grab the chair! Alicia turns around...chair to Alicia's face! THE REF SEES IT! The ref calls for the bell!

Shake Yo' Tail hits and Alicia lifts her arm up while on the mat.

Justin Roberts: The winner of this match, by disqualification, Alicia Fox!

--COMMERCIAL--
A fusion of The Dudley Theme and I Walk Alone hits as Batista and Bubba Ray Dudley come out. Bret Hart and Edge are waiting.

Justin Roberts: The following tag team match is set for one fall! And it is a number one contenders match! On their way to the ring, the team of Batista and Bubba Ray Dudley!

Batista climbs into the ring and attacks Edge. Edge whips Batista at the ropes and the ring bell hits. Edge tries for a dropkick, but Batista grabs his legs and flips him at the ropes. Edge bounces off with his neck and turns around. Batista goes for a spinebuster! Edge gets down and hits a DDT. Edge applies a Boston crab, but Batista grabs hold of the rope. Edge gets up and runs at the ropes, bounces off and runs back at Batista. Batista flips him over the rope!

Matt Striker: This match is OFFICIALLY good!

Batista gets through the ropes as Bubba hops down. Bubba grabs Edge's neck as if he were about to perform a cutter! Bubba leans over a bit, as Batista taunts! The ref is at a 3 count! Bret Hart runs through the ring and dives through the ropes onto Batista! Bubba is shocked as Edge shoves him away and gets between his legs for an electric chair drop! The ref is at 5 as Bret gets on the apron and Edge rolls in! Batista slides in as Edge makes the tag!

Michael Cole: For the first time in nine years, Bret the Hitman Hart is wrestling!

Bret lifts up Batista and hits repeated punches. Bret hits a snap suplex and gets on the top rope! Batista gets up....diving crossbody!
Stomp by Bubba! Bubba gets onto the apron as Bret lifts Batista up. Bret turns Batista around and hits a bulldog. Bret gets up and hits a leg drop. Bret taunts and smiles, then tags in Edge. Edge taunts by the ropes, and Batista rolls over and gets up. Bubba tags himself in! Edge hits the spear on Batista! As Edge gets up, Bubba pulls him into a powerbomb! Edge is rolling over from the force, and Bret tags himself in!

Matt Striker: What the hell is going on?

Bret hits an enzuigiri on Bubba, who almost rolls over the ropes. Bret hits a toekick and pulls Bubba in and goes for a piledriver! Batista rolls over and trips Bret, making him fall backward and Bubba lands on top. Bubba pulls Bret's leg up!
3!!!

Michael Cole: What happened?

Out of nowhere, D-Von Dudley comes out with a table! D-Von slides in and the Dudleys look at each other as the crowd cheers. D-Von walks backwards and lifts up Edge. D-Von sets a table.

Matt Striker: What is going on?

D-Von grabs Edge and lifts him up and falls back! Bubba leaps and hits a cutter through the table! Dudley Death Drop! The crowd boos as the Dudleys wake up Batista and the trio leave to backstage.

--COMMERCIAL--

The Scene takes place backstage after Elijah Rhaka & Beth leaves the ring where Bobby Lashley and Matt Hardy are at.
Interviewer Todd catches up with Dinero and asked for an interview which Pope accepted.

Todd: We have The Pope here getting ready for his number one contenders match! So Pope tell us you thoughts.

The Pope signals for Todd to turn his head away since he's in his breathing space. Then smiles

Elijah: Well TG, Your POPE thinks that there really is without a shadow of a doubt that I will come out on top! You see Pope is here to enlighten the void and dark minds of these EWE fans and some of these horrid superstars, and pull them out from their depths of depravity! There is only 1 threat to the Pope wining this match tonight. But don't you worry your Pope has a plan as I always do. But your Popes thoughts on the match are this The Dinero Express, The Elijah Experience, The 4 Up Combo, The Outerlimitz elbow and 1....2.....3! Next question.

Todd: Now you spoke of 1 true threat to you in this match is that by any chance Rhi........

Elijah interrupts him by yelling "RHINO!" hen follows up by saying;

Elijah: Rhino is absolutely no threat to the Pope at all you see, Rhino is a bit over his head, he's what we call inside "The Belly of The Whale." I will bring him up, uplift him just to pimp slap him back down to hell!

Elijah holds his hand out towards Tod staring at him with the backside of his hand facing Todd's face

Todd: Um? Nice ring.

Elijah: Of course it is, wouldn't be wearing it if it wasn't. You see these hands TG? I Have won over 100 fights,and the only blemish is when your Pope got a little carried away!You see I'm royalty so i keep the dirt from underneath my nails its a cleanliness thing, and you know cleanliness is next to Godliness! I Elijah Dinero am in God-likeness!

Todd: Not to interrupt you but where are you goi....

Elijah: Then don't you moron! What Pope is getting at is, Kiss my ring!

Todd: What? Are you serious? Like right now?!

Elijah mocks him then gets serious still extending his hand out

Elijah: Yes I don't joke about the ring now kiss it or I'll Pope Pimp Slap you so hard you'll fell like you just ate it!

As Todd begins to kiss it Beth pushes and forcefully holds Tod's head as his lips are pressed against his ring, as Beth lets go Tod jumps back Pope looks at his hand notices slobber on his hand has he wipes it on Tod's shirt

Todd: Eh,Tha....Thank...Thank you Pope

Elijah: Shut Up! Your not welcome!

The Disciples leave the camera fades out.

The Kings of Sexy are backstage.

Chris Jericho: Ladies and Gentlemen, here tonight, on our Main Event, you will see your favorite tag team, allying with Dolph Ziggler and the Legend's Champion, JBL, face the Loser...I mean the Legacy and CM Drunk...Oh wait he's Straightedge...

John Morrison: What's a Straightedge?

Chris Jericho: Probably the opposite of Gay-edge...Whatever... What matters is, if they even manage to beat us tonight... We'll think about giving them a shot at our belts.

John smiles as the crowd cheers!

John Morrison: We'll just kick their asses, then kick our opponents asses at Danger Zo...

Legacy appears. They all come out staring at KOS with rage

Cody has a mic in hand.

Cody: You two must be the most childish team in the locker room today, you know that this isn’t WWE so don’t act like it.

John steals the mic.

John: Stolen asshole.

John sticks up the finger, then takes it down.

John: You think you can just come to XPlosion all willy-nilly and think you're good enough for...this?

John holds the belt up.

John: We don't allow illegitimate children at the Palace of Wisdom. Why the hell didn't the stork drop you on your head.

Jericho whispers to John.

John:...HOLY SHIT. Well, I can't believe you came out of Dusty Rhodes' ass.

John bursts into tears and runs off. The crowd can be heard laughing.

John: BABIES DON'T COME FROM STORKS! YOU'RE A LIAR MOMMY!

John passes Ron Simmons.

Ron: DAYUM!

Ted: You two can make all the jokes, the puns, and the wise cracks about us. but when it comes down to it. Me and Cody are the best tag team on Xplosion and The Entire EWE! Me and Cody along with Randy and Punk don't need these silly little things you call a "promo" we don't need to make jokes. We show how dominant we are in the ring. And tonight after we beat you. We are going to take your titles from you. And after we do that. You both will be nothing.

Chris Jericho: Oooh, I'm so scared... You know, you've seen us in action already... Last week, it was nothing more than a preview...

Jericho smiles and the crowd cheers.

Chris Jericho: And we still, whooped your asses... You've seen us go extreme...Well at least you've seen ME go extreme, and you know what I can do to your fragile little young bodies, Juniors! You better call your poisonous snake, or your daddies...Maybe Goldust... Because after the ass kicking we'll give to you... Legacy...WILL NEVER!...EEEEVEEERRRE...BE THE SAME!!!...AGAIN!!

One of a Kind hits and RVD comes out, with a serious approach. He does the "Rob Van Dam" taunt. He is cheered from the crowd, and he slides in the ring, then taunts again.

Michael Cole: Here we go! Five men, one ring, and one belt! Right after a word from our sponsers.

--COMMERCIAL--

The ring bell hits as Rhino slides into the ring. Matt Hardy is focusing on Elijah, while RVD and Bobby Lashley fight. Rhino helps Lashley out, and both men Irish whip Rob. Rob hits the rope, and then leaps over both Lashley and Rhino doing a mid-air split!

Matt Striker: What athleticism!

Rob hits then hits a spinning heel kick on both men! Matt Irish whips Elijah at the turnbuckle. Hardy hits a back elbow, then runs and hits a neckbreaker. RVD pulls Bobby and Rhino on top of each other, then hits the ropes.

Michael Cole: Rolling! Rolling! Rolling on the river!

Matt Striker: Nerd.

Rob hits the Rolling Thunder! Cover on Lashley.
Matt kicks Rob. Rhino rolls over and gets up. Elijah Dinero runs for a clothesline, Rhino ducks! Gore out of nowhere! Lashley rolls over and gets up, and Rhino and Lashley have a staredown. Rob and Matt are having a fight, Irish whip over the ropes by Rob! Rob gets on the turnbuckle. Lashley takes his eyes off Rhino and runs to shove off Rob! Rob hits the floor!

Matt Striker: The spear and the gore are the only ones left standing!

Rhino sticks out his hand to shake with Bobby. Bobby hesitates, then shakes with him. Piledriver! Rhino hit Lashley with a piledriver! Rhino gets up and smiles. Roll up by Elijah!
Kickout! Elijah rolls to the ropes and lifts himself up. Rhino gets up, Elijah turns around! Elijah lifts up the top rope and Rhino flies through the ropes!

Michael Cole: Holy shit!

Elijah is left standing! A possibly injured Elijah lifts up Lashley, Elijah Experience! Both men are out! Everyone is down! Matt Hardy gets up and slides in. Matt crawls to Lashley and places his arm on his shoulder! The ref slides for the pin!
Kickout! Matt gets angry and gets up! Elbow drop! Elbow drop again! Another elbow drop! Leg lariat by RVD out of nowhere! Bobby gets up, spinning heel kick! Elijah gets up! Irish whip over the ropes!

Matt Striker: RVD is the only one standing!

RVD gets on the turnbuckle, looking at Matt! Five Star Frog...knees to the face of RVD! Rob bounces off the ropes, Matt gets up! Twist of Fate!

Matt Striker: Twist of Fate!

Bobby gets up, but Matt turns around in time to see it! Bobby runs for a spear, but Matt spins away! Matt lifts him up and runs for the Side-Effect, Bobby holds him up! Dominator! Cover!
Elijah rolls in but is not in time! 3!!! Bobby Lashley is the number one contender! Rhino gets into the ring and Bobby stares at Elijah. Bobby runs, SPEAR ON RHINO!

Michael Cole: BETRAYAL! The second time of the night!

Bobby and Elijah walk to the backstage as the Disciples theme plays.

--COMMERCIAL--
Justin Roberts: The following 8-man tag team match is set for one fall!

Longhorn hits and John Bradshaw Layfield comes out.

Michael Cole: Here we go! Our biggest main event yet!

Justin Roberts: On his way to the ring, at a weight of 290 pounds, he is the EWE Legends Champion, John Bradshaw Layfield!

JBL hands the belt to the referee and climbs into the ring, then taunts. The Kings of Sexy theme hits as John Morrison and Chris Jericho do their taunts in slow-motion, as fireworks go off. The crowd cheers as they make their way to the ring with their belts.

Justin Roberts: And two of his tag team partners, at a combined weight of 449 pounds, they are the tag team champions, the Kings of Sexy!

The trio wait in the ring for their partner.

I Am Perfection hits and Dolph Ziggler comes out and pulls his hair back.

Justin Roberts: On his way to the ring, Dolph Ziggler!
The camera fades away.

--COMMERCIAL--

The show comes back with CM Punk on the apron and Legacy on their way to the ring. Ted Dibiase runs in as the rest of Legacy get on the apron. Dolph starts in the ring. Dolph is whipped at the team of heels' turnbuckle. Everyone there holds him down as Ted readies himself. Ted runs and hits a shoulder thrust, then gets on the top rope. Ted leaps, diving crossbody!
Stomp by John Morrison! John gets back on the apron. Dolph rolls over and gets up. Ted gets up and runs for a clothesline and Dolph hits a backbreaker. While Ted crawls up on the ropes, Dolph shoves his head through and gets on the apron. Leg drop bulldog on the ropes! Ted bounces off as John Morrison is tagged in. John hangs on the apron, then hops up!

Matt Striker: Chuck Norris is IN THE HOUSE!

Ted turns around, Flying Chuck! Ted rolls over far enough that CM Punk can tag himself in! Punk hits a kitchen sink, then applies a headlock. Morrison stands up and breaks out, and hits the STO backbreaker! Then, he hits a neckbreaker. John taunts, standing shooting star press!

Michael Cole: John Morrison is one of the most athletic stars on the roster!

John lifts up Punk then applies the facelock! Punk gets out and lifts up John, then quickly hits a GTS! Punk tags in Orton. Orton walks over to John and taunts for the RKO! John climbs up on the ropes, JBL tags himself in! RKO on Morrison! Randy turns around, Clothesline from Hell! Cody Rhodes runs in and Chris Jericho hits a springboard clothesline on Rhodes! Dibiase and Punk run in, Dream Street on Jericho! Zig Zag on Punk!

Matt Striker: WHAT IS GOING ON???

The ref shoves out Ziggler, and misses Dibiase hitting JBL with a chair! JBL is out cold. Dibiase pulls Randy onto Layfield! Ziggler runs in and stops the pin. Morrison slowly climbs up on the ropes, and Dibiase runs at him. John flips him over the rope! John gets up on the turnbuckle, diving splash on Ted! Both men are out! Jericho rolls out and tags himself in. Orton slowly climbs up, Jericho taps his shoulder, Codebreaker! Rhodes rolls out and tags himself in! Rhodes is on the turnbuckle! Dolph hits a dropkick on Rhodes! He stays on! Cody shoves Ziggler onto the outside! Punk gets up and sees Jericho getting up! Punk runs at him, Jericho tosses him over the rope, but he stays on! Jericho hits the springboard dropkick! Randy slowly gets up, RKO! Orton turns Jericho's lifeless body around so Rhodes can see it. Moonsault on Chris! JBL shoves Cody off and whips Randy over the ropes!

Michael Cole: Jeeze! This is one of the most fast-paced matches ever!

John Morrison tags himself in and punches Cody. John applies a facelock, CHAIR SHOT BY DIBIASE! The ref calls for the bell! Jericho tries to get up, Dream Street onto the chair! Rhodes lifts up Jericho again, Cross Rhodes onto the chair! CM Punk slides in and grabs JBL, GTS! Punk lifts up the chair, chair to the face of John! Randy Orton slides in, smiling, as Dolph Ziggler hides outside. Legacy's theme hits and they leave, with John Morrison looking at the possibly injured bodies of Jericho and Layfield.

Matt Striker: Holy....this has been, Saturday Night XPlosion...

The scene fades out.
Back to top Go down

XPlosion VI
Page 1 of 1