Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XPlosion XII

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

XPlosion XII Empty
PostSubject: XPlosion XII   XPlosion XII I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:51 am

Fireworks blow up and L.O.V.E. Machine starts playing, the crowd cheers loudly. The cameras film the crowd and the arena as the fans cheer and lift their customized signs in the air.

Michael Cole: GOOD EVENING EVERYONE! I'm Michael Cole alongside Matt Striker and welcome... To Saturday Night XPlosion!

The camera moves to Michael Cole and Matt Striker on the announcers table.

Matt Striker: And seems like Chris Jericho, XPlosion's General Manager and one of the Extreme Wrestling Empire creators, challenged his former Tag Team partner, with whom he held championship gold, from Jerishow, the seven footer, Big Show!

Michael Cole: What a Main Event indeed that will be, and what about last weeks Main Event? As The Rock established himself as the new Number One Contender for the World Wrestling Championship, Kane was mysteriously and controversially replaced in the match by none other than the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels, what will be the aftermath of that?

Matt Striker: And what a way to start the show, a Mixed Tag Team match, next!

Before the match begins, we see, on the 'Tron, Chris Jericho sitting in his office doing some paper work when, suddenly, Kane barges in. Kane stares at Jericho as he leaves his paper work but doesn't look scared and doesn't move a muscle. Kane looks mad that Jericho doesn't look the least frustrated.

Kane
I...WANT...MICHAELS!

Jericho stands up and signals Kane to relax. Then starts talking.

Chris Jericho
Kane, Kane! Calm down, I know you're angry and all because of that... Incident, but it wasn't my fault, it wasn't anyone's fault but Michaels'... But that doesn't matter, I'd give you a match with him, but you are both scheduled to face different opponents, I can't change that now, sorry.

Jericho moves around the desk as Kane steps closer. Jericho signals for Kane to leave the office. Kane turns around to face the door, suddenly, he turns around again while shoving his hand into Jericho's throat violently, CHOKESLAM!! Kane then picks up a lighter that seemed have fallen on the floor and lights it up, he uses the lighter to burn the papers that Jericho was working on. Kane then lets out a scary, evil laugh and leaves the office. We go back to ringside and the crowd is silent, shocked, What If breaks the silence. The crowd boo's and Drew McIntyre and Beth Phoenix walk out. They start walking down the ramp staring forward.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen the following match, is a Mixed Tag Team Match!!... Introducing first, from Ayr, Scotland, The Next Big Thing...DREW..MCINTYRE!!... And from Buffalo, New York, The Glamazon!... BETH PHOENIX!!

They both walk up the steel steps and do their in-ring taunts, the crowd boo's. Heartless interrupts and the crowd lets out a mixed reaction as Tyson Kidd and Natalya Neidhart walk out. They both start walking down the ramp, smiling cockily.

Justin Roberts: And their opponents, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, they are a part of The Hart Dynasty... NATALYA.. AND TYSON...KIDD!!

They enter the ring and Kidd stares at McIntyre, they walk into each other, bumping chest to chest. Kidd has to look up because of the big tallness advantage on The Next Big Thing's side. The girls go back to their corners. The bell rings. Tyson and Drew lock-up, McIntyre ends up pushing Kidd into the turnbuckle pads on the corner of the ring. He keeps the pressure on Tyson Kidd's neck, the ref starts counting.

1, 2, 3, 4, McIntyre releases Kidd.

The referee tries to keep them away from each other, McIntyre pushes the ref away and kicks Kidd in the gut, Irish Whip, Kidd bounces back as McIntyre leans down for a Back Body Drop, Kidd jumps over him, Sunset Flip!

1...2...Kickout!

McIntyre rolls back as he kicks out, Kidd is still sitting, Drew runs, knee blow to the face! Pin!

1...2...Kickout!!

McIntyre seems frustrated as he grabs The Crown Prince of EWE by the head and lifts him up, Irish Whip, Big Boot! Kidd dodges by ducking, he manages to get on the apron, McIntyre turns around, springboard... SPRINGBOARD CROSS BODY! Pin!

Michael Cole: What athleticism by Kidd!!

1...2...KICKOUT!

Matt Striker: Tag the chicks in! I want puppies!

They both rush to get up at the same time, they grin and pace around the ring, staring each other down, McIntyre charges with a Knee Lift! Tyson grabs his leg in the nick of time, Leg Takedown. Drew gets up quickly. They both stop and stare each other down, the crowd cheers. They charge at each other, McIntyre manages to take Kidd down with a Lariat, Kidd gets up, Drew tries another one, countered into a Hip Toss!

Michael Cole: What a display!

They both get up quickly and McIntyre hits the Big Boot out of nowhere!!!

Michael Cole: And there it is!! Vintage Drew McIntyre!!

McIntyre tags in Beth Phoenix, Tyson rolls out of the ring and Natalya enters at the same time as the Glamazon. They walk to the center of the ring and stare each other in the eye. Beth Phoenix hits a Knee Lift, Irish Whip, Natalya with a Lou Thesz Press! She leaps to the front and waits for Phoenix to get up, Beth gets up and turns around, Double Leg Takedown...SHARPSHOOTER!! The crowd cheers loudly.

Michael Cole: Oh my! She won't take it much longer!

Drew and Tyson get into the ring at the same time, McIntyre dodges a Dropkick from Kidd, who quickly gets up. Drew grabs Kidd and shoves him into Natalya!! The bell rings! McIntyre and Beth leave the ring and walk up the ramp, Heartless plays.

Justin Roberts: And the winners, by disqualification, Tyson Kidd and Natalya Neidhart.. The Hart Dynasty!!!

Natalya and Tyson stand in the ring then taunt as they look at McIntyre and Phoenix.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back we see Zack Ryder's locker room on the Titantron, next to him is Todd Grisham, they both are sitting on steel chairs. Todd is seen holding cards in his hand and he doesn't look too happy.

Todd Grisham: Hello and welcome everyone to the show that's taking the EWE by storm Zack's Promo Show.

[color:de1a=FF5500]Zack Ryder
Thank you bro for helping me out again on my show...

Todd Grisham: I don't have a choice they told me if I don't do this I'm fired.

I get it bro you don't want me to think you like me, but you really idolize me...

Todd Grisham: What? Zack let's just do the show already. First Question is from Jenny Smith and she asks Zack "How much weight can you lift and what's your max amount of reps?"

Jenny you're in luck...

Zack goes over to a weight set

Well, the most weight I can lift is about 400lbs, but I have a big match coming up so I'll just lift these 200lbs...

Ryder tries to lift the weights but hardly lifts them half way up.

Todd Grisham: You doing ok there Zack?...

Never better bro, Jenny to answer your second question I can rep all day but we don't have enough time on the show to show just how amazing I am...

Todd Grisham: John Johnson asks Zack "How do you feel about being in this big match coming up to get a chance at the Money In The Bank? And do you think Dolph and you can get along to get the win?"

Coming into the EWE I knew I'd face the best in the world and so far I have went against nothing but losers. It's clear I'm the only one in the EWE worth being any kind of champion. As for Dolph he's just another small road block to my success but I always go by the saying, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"... And that's what I plan on doing with Dolph. Anyway, I almost forgot it's getting cooler and Winter's coming closer. I don't know about you but Jack Frost is nipping at my nose. So kids make sure to get your parents to get you a ZACKET!!

Todd Grisham: What the hell is a Zacket?!

Zack Ryder gets up and walks out of the camera's reach, he comes back with a big jacket filled with Zack Ryder's custom logos and pictures all over it.

I'm glad you asked bro Zacket's are the future of keeping everyone warm and safe this Winter season! Everyone get your Zacket online now on EWEshop.com!

Todd Grisham: I can't take this anymore...

Todd leaves the room quickly and Zack just stays looking at camera holding the Zacket with his thumbs up. We go back to ringside, Over hits and Randy Orton walks under a pyro waterfall onto the stage. He taunts then heads toward the ring.

Justin Roberts: The following tag team match is a Lethal Lottery qualifying match! On his way to the ring......Randy.....Orton!!!

Randy crawls into the ring and waits. The Game hits and Triple H comes out to a large pop from the crowd!

Justin Roberts: And his tag team partner........Triple.....H!

Triple H spits his bottle of water and crawls into the ring. Medal hits and the crowd boos. Kurt Angle and Shelton Benjamin get on the stage.

Matt Striker: Hey, just add Charl...someone else and its Team Angle!

Angle spins around as a fired-up Benjamin leaps over the ropes into the ring.

Justin Roberts: And their opponents.....Kurt Angle and Shelton.....Benjamin!

Shelton and Randy are in the ring. Randy and Shelton shuffle before trading miniature shots. Shelton toekicks Orton and hits the ropes. Benjamin runs back, powerslam by Orton!

Michael Cole: Great reversal there by Orton.

Shelton rolls onto his stomach and Orton takes a few steps back!

Matt Striker: Benjamin is in a dangerous position here!

HHH tags himself in! Orton runs and throws his leg up but Shelton rolls to his feet! SUPERKICK ON ORTON OUT OF NOWHERE!

Michael Cole: Superkick! Vintage Benjamin!

Triple H runs at Benjamin, T-Bone Suplex!
Kickout!

Matt Striker: Close call!

Shelton crawls and tags in Angle! Triple H hoists himself up with the ropes, Angle runs, German Suplex! Angle rolls over, RKO ONTO THE ROPES ON ANGLE!

Michael Cole: Holy leaping ligers Batman!

Toekick by HHH, PEDIGREE!

Matt Striker: Pedigree!!!

Shelton runs along the apron and tags himself in! HHH doesn't see it! Randy gets down from the apron, Shelton leaps, DIVING PAYDIRT!

Matt Striker: SHIT!

Shelton climbs in the ring and HHH gets up! SUPERKICK! Cover!
3!!!

Ain't No Stoppin' Me hits and Shelton Benjamin gets on the turnbuckle, taunting.

Justin Roberts: The winners of this match...

The music stops and Kurt Angle is holding Shelton on the top rope!

Michael Cole: This may be a super Angle Slam!

Kurt falls back, but Shelton lands on his feet! SUPER-Angle grabs his leg! ANKLE LOCK!

Matt Striker: The Ankle Lock! The Ankle Lock!

Shelton taps out!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, we see Goldust, who is headed to Rated Legacy's Locker Room where he finds Cody Rhodes by himself, with the other Rated Legacy members seemingly not present.

Goldust
Cody we need to talk... You and I have been placed together in the Lethal Lotto. Now, I know you and I have not always seen eye to eye, but if we win we advance for a chance to win Money in the Bank... Our opponents are your partner and fellow Tag Team Champion Ted DiBiase, and Elijah. I know your loyalties are to Rated Legacy, but listen considering only ONE can advance between you and your partner Ted, I see no harm in making sure that we win the match. I also have a bit of a score to settle with Elijah... You see... in my very first match here in the EWE Elijah hit me with the Elijah Express. I bet he has forgotten about it, but I haven't! I have been meaning to get some payback for that... and NOW is my chance.

Cody looks at Goldust unimpressed by his plea...

Goldust
I have seen that look on your face before Cody... You probably would tear my head off if you knew it would better your career. And you know what? Maybe I would do the exact same thing to you, but at least we understand each other... Whether you like it or not we're family. Listen Cody, the only thing I know for sure is; after our match the whole world will NEVER forget the name of...

Goldust takes a deep breath

Goldust
...Rhodes...

Ted DiBiase comes from a different area of the Rated Legacy locker room with his EWE World Tag Team Championship around his waist. He walks over and stands next to Cody staring at Goldust.

Ted Dibiase Jr.
What in the hell do you think your doing back here you freak..If you wanted to get the shit beat out of you you should have asked because I'd be happy to oblige. Tonight in our tag match for the Lethal Lottery...Even though I am teamed up with some Disciple loser...I will win.

Ted Dibiase turns towards Cody. And stares at him intensely.

Ted Dibiase Jr.
We may be Tag Team Champions...But when it comes to the World Championship...Everything is off..I will win that tag match and the Money In The Bank..to be crowned the number one contender for the World Championship...Even if it means going through you...You two don't stand a chance against me..Cody when we have our matches who gets pinned? Thats right..You do!

Ted Dibiase begins to pound his index finger on Cody's chest causing him to back up. But Ted continues.

Ted Dibiase Jr.
Who cost us our first tag team title reign...? You did! On the other hand..Who got the victory over Rated RKO to regain the Titles? Me!

Ted Dibiase starts to point to himself and straightens out his body.

Ted Dibiase Jr.
Who is the best member of this stable..?Me! Who has never been pinned!? Me! Who will win this match and go on to be the next number one contender for the World Championship.....? Me!

Then suddenly Goldust begins to speak, but gets pushed from behind by the Pope Elijah Dinero. As Elijah walks in with his full outfit( Glasses, Mask,Coat, and holding his gloves with his Pope towel laid over his shoulder) Elijah begins to put on his gloves as he walks into the room and puts his hand over his mask as he passes Goldust. He then puts his hand down pulling down his mask as well.

Elijah Dinero
Well Ted, you were rite about a lot, except one thing. That's the fact that your on Your Pope's team. Now from what I heard was you will go on to be champ? Now that is where your wrong.......you see your Pope will help you into our MITB match, but once we are there you and I shall be enemies, and your Pope will smite you with an avalanche of attacks that will purify your sins and rid you of this horrid spirit you have!

Elijah adjusts his shades and smiles at Cody as if he knows something Cody doesn't. Ted looks suspiciously at Elijah.

Elijah Dinero
But me I'm a Pope of kindness and compassion and......

Bobby Lashley barges in and Pope walks up to him as Bobby whispers in Elijah's ear Elijah starts breathing heavy showing a sign of anger and walks out of the door with Lashley. Rite out side the door Lashley and Elijah have a convo but the camera is too far to pick up any words they are saying suddenly Elijah's body posture changes as he rushes for Lashey's throat and hold him against the wall and mumers something quickly as he lets go he whipes off the title and Lashley as he turns around and smiles as he puts his mask back on. He then walks back to Ted, Cody and Goldust.

Elijah Dinero
Now, like I was saying I'm a loving, caring, and kind and compassionate Pope, so Ted lets march on and discuss a game plan. Sound good?

Ted Dibiase stars at Pope. He calms down and breaths deeply than walks over to him.

Ted Dibiase Jr.
You are right pope...We do need to discuss our game plan. I may be the next big superstar in this company but I do have to admit..You come in a close second. c'mon face it. If any two people had the best shot at winning the money in the bank its us.

Ted turns back around facing Goldust and Cody

Ted Dibiase Jr.
Pope is right...We will dominate this match and there is no chance of either of you winning. Face it me and Pope are the only ones with a chance of winning there fore the... only... ones standing in each others way.

Ted slowly turns back facing Pope.

Ted Dibiase Jr.
But alas..that is another day. As for tonight...we have these two fouls... have no chance of winning.

Ted Dibiase leaves the locker room with his title belt. After a few seconds he returns and opens the door.

Ted Dibiase Jr.
And remember Cody...for tonight...these..

Ted puts his tag title in the air.

Ted Dibiase Jr.
Mean absolutely nothing...Tonight Rated Legacy means nothing....It's all about what lies ahead for me...

Ted leaves the locker room and the other wrestlers stare each others down, the scene fades out and we go back to ringside. Justin Roberts: The following match is for one fall..and it's a lethal lottery tag match!

Shattered Dreams hits as Goldust comes onto the stage with cheers from the crowd.

Justin Roberts: Coming down the ring from Hollywood California..Goldust!

He goes down the ramp and slides into the ring. He goes atop the turnbuckle and does his taunt. New Day hits as Cody Rhodes slowly walks onto the stage and down the ramp with his tag team championship.

Justin Roberts: Introducing his partner. He is one half of the EWE World Tag Team Champions...Cody Rhodes!

The crowd boo's has Cody slides into the ring staring at Goldust.

New Day hits again as Ted Dibiase walks down to the ring with his tag title and a smile on his face. He continues down to the ring.

Justin Roberts: Their opponent. He is one half of the EWE World Tag Team Champions..Ted Dibiase!

The crowd boo's Ted as he slides into the ring. Don't Waste My Time hits as Pope De' Angelo Deniro comes down the ramp with boo's from the crowd.

Roberts: And his tag partner...The Pope! Elijah Dinero!!

Pope slides into the ring as he and Ted go to there corner and Cody and Goldust go to there. Cody Rhodes and Pope start for their teams as the referee calls for the bell. Pope walks over to Cody as both men lock up. Cody gains control and brings Pope over to his corner. He tags in Goldust and holds onto Pope as Goldust goes over the rope and punches Pope repeatedly. Goldust irish whips Pope into the corner. He puts him on top of the turnbuckle and gets up there as well. He goes for a suplex but Pope pushes him off. Pope sets up and delivers an elbow drop onto Goldust.

Matt Striker: Pope just avoided a big move there

Pope walks around the ring and taunts as Ted Dibiase reaches over and tags himself in.

Michael Cole: He just tagged himself in..can he do that?

Ted Dibiase goes into the ring as the referee points for pope to go outside the ropes. Ted Dibiase walks over to Goldust and picks him up. He lifts him in the air and thows him into the ground for an atomic drop. He goes over to Goldust's head and applies the Cobra Clutch. Goldust tries to crawl over to Cody but Cody just stands there not even trying to tag him in. Ted picks up Goldust and lifts him in the air still in the Cobra Clutch. He lifts Goldust up in the air and slams him onto the ground.

Matt Striker: Million Dollar Dream Street!

Michael Cole: This one could be over!

The referee slides over and begins to count.

1...2...3!

The referee calls for the bell.

Justin Roberts: Here are your winners and moving on to the Money In The Bank...Ted DiBiase..and Elijah Dinero!

The crowd boo's and the camera fades out.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

On the Titantron we see Dolph Ziggler sitting on his bench inside his empty lockeroom. He has a Ed Hardy outfit and jacket on with his shades on top of his head. but he leans over putting one hand on his knee and bringing the other hand up underneath his chin as he stares angrily into space. Then Todd Grisham walks through the door nervously, for an interview. Dolph cuts his eyes at him as he looks at him without turning his head.

Todd: Um can I have a seat?

Dolph still doesn't react, he continues to stare at Todd through the side of his eyes.
Todd, feels the bad vibe, as he continues to stand.

Todd: Um, Dolph, you are involved in a tag match and your teaming up with Zack Ryder. People say you two won't be able to work together because of the huge egos you two both posses. What are your thoughts on that?

Dolph takes about 30 seconds and then he finally turns his head towards Todd.Dolph clinches hes teeth as he slowly moves his hand down and slowly stands to his feet. Dolph stares at Todd for another 30 seconds.

Dolph Ziggler
Listen, Todd I have been robbed for two weeks now! You ask me about what do I think about what people think and are saying about me and Zack Ryder?! Well you know what,Two "BIG" egos on one team is a problem, I understand that, But what you and the people who say those things need to understand is, his ego is built upon low self-esteem so he comes up with cheesy products and gimmicks!While I on the other hand am simply "PERFECTION!" Have you seen that hideous "Zacket?" It looks like a Elephant and Hippo had sex on it!

Todd begins to laugh as Dolph doesn't even crack a smile.

Todd: Haha, funny now. Dolph you will be facing Edge & Shane. How do you think your team work with Zack will come into par?

Dolph Ziggler
The team work? Todd, Todd, All Zack will do is slow us down and start sounding like the little engine that could, saying" I think I can, I think I can, WOo WoO!"
He will be as useful to me in there as you would. But as for Edge and Shane, I have been dying to get my hands on somebody ever since I got robbed of my title, for the past two weeks! So you two better have a full proof game plan.

Todd nervously gets ready to ask the next question, fearing he will get attacked again by Dolph. But he takes a big gulp and continues to ask Dolph

Todd: You mentioned the Legends Title, and how you were robbed. If you win and continue on to win the MITB match, will you be challenging for the Legends Champion Matt Hardy?

Dolph stares at Todd who's shaking in his boots.
as he tilts his head cracking his neck answers;

Dolph Ziggler
well you see Matt Hardy, he has it lucky. I say that because week in and week out when I was champion, I had to defend my title every week in a no dq styled match up. He doesn't defend his title every week with honor like I. So as for challenging for the title, I may go for the Legends title if the pot is rite. But I may set my sites onto another......I know your bringing you attention back tonights match! So let me save you some time and a beating by me, Tonight me and
Sack Rider, will win our match tonight and any other we have to. then I'll happily win the MITB match. Grab the Gold and once again be the top of EWE!

Dolph then viciously pushes Todd out of the door, and grabs the camera from the camera an and throws it out of the door as the cameraman and crew decide to leave quickly. Dolph doesn't grab the second camera, but as the second cameraman leaves he zooms onto Dolph's face as he begins staring into space again looking as evil and menacing as before. The scene fades out as he slams his door on the last cameraman. We go back to ringside.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is schedualed for ONE fall... In the ring, from San Antonio, Texas... The Heartbreak Kid
Shawn Michaels!

Shawn and Matt are already in the ring.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent from Cameron, North Carolina... He is the current EWE Legends Champion... Matt Hardy!

Matt gestures to the crowd. HBK and Matt look each other over as they get prepared for action the bell rings...

Matt charges at HBK with a clothesline, HBK ducks and nails Matt with a series of punches. Matt turns to the ref, who warns HBK about using closed fists...The two circle each other in the ring again, this time the two engage in a Collar and Elbow Tie up... The two push each other back and forth until eventually Shawn backs Matt into the corner. The ref tells the two to break, but before he can break the two up Matt charges out of the corner at HBK with fists flying... HBK quickly rolls to the outside to get away from the onslaught and the ref begins to count...

1, 2, 3... Matt goes to the edge of the ring yelling at HBK to get back in the ring

4, 5... HBK gets back into the ring. HBK quickly rolls back to the outside of the ring again, but this time Matt chases him tired of HBK's antics. The ref counts the two...
1, 2, 3... HBK rolls back into the ring

4... Matt gets back into the ring.

Matt returns to the ring just to be nailed by a sharp elbow drop from HBK. HBK picks up Matt Hardy and nails him with an Inverted Atomic Drop followed by a clothesline. Quick cover by HBK

1... Matt easily kicks out

HBK continues his offense by Irish Whipping Matt Hardy into the ropes... Flying Elbow and the Kip-Up... HBK climbs to the top rope getting ready for the Diving Elbow... Matt Hardy quickly gets up and knocks HBK to the outside... HBK is down and the ref counts...

1, 2, 3... HBK is near the apron and appears to take a chair out from under the ring. Matt Hardy does not see this.

4, 5... Matt Hardy goes to the outside and starts to chase HBK around the ring... The ref count starts anew...

1, 2, 3... HBK is ahead of Matt Hardy and he grabs the chair he had pulled out from under the ring.

4... Matt Hardy comes around to catch up to HBK but...
SMACK! HBK nails Matt Hardy with the chair knocking him down! The ref goes to call for the bell... SWEET CHIN MUSIC ON THE REFEREE! Sexy Boy hits and Shawn does his signature taunt, mocking the crowd, the fans boo loudly.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, a match is already in progress.

Michael Cole: We come back to the Tokyo Dome as Edge and Shane McMahon are facing Zack Ryder, and Dolph Ziggler in a Lethal Lottery Match...

Zack Ryder has Shane McMahon in a headlock. Shane shoves Ryder into the corner, Zack bounces on the ropes and runs in O'Mac's direction, Back Body Drop, he tags in Edge. Edge runs out of nowhere for the Spear as Ryder gets up, but he dodges and Edge goes shoulder first into the ring post!!

Matt Striker: Edge seems confident... Well, seemed...

Zack Ryder grabs Edge's farthest arm and puts him in the Overdrive Neckbreaker position, twists back, ZACK ATTACK!! Pin!

1...2...EDGE'S FOOT IS ON THE ROPE!

Ryder seems frustrated as he gets up, he walks to Dolph and tags him in. Ziggler walks closer to Edge and hits a Jumping Elbow Drop, followed by another, he gets up and leaps to hit another, he gets back up and does his Slick-Hair taunt, then jumps higher to hit another, in order to finish his signature Jumping Elbow Drop sequence, EDGE ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY! The Rated R Superstar crawls to Shane O'Mac's direction but Ziggler gets up in time to grab him.

Michael Cole: This Tag Match can burst into an all-out brawl at any time! Who knows what can happen?

Dolph Ziggler stands behind Edge as he gets up, he slicks his hair back and gets ready for the Zig Zag! Edge gets up and Ziggler leaps, Edge predicts the move and jumps forward!! He tags Shane in!

Matt Striker: And here comes the son of Vincent Kennedy McMahon, World Wrestling Entertainment's chairman of the board... I'm sure he's not happy to see his son Shane here in EWE!

Clothesline on Ziggler, Dolph quickly gets up and Shane O'Mac hits a strike, followed by another, then another, then does his signature dance, to hit a strong strike to Dolph Ziggler's face! Completing the Shane O'Shuffle!

Michael Cole: VINTAGE SHANE MCMAHON!

Ziggler falls on the lower part of the turnbuckle. Shane runs, Bronco Buster!!

Matt Striker: And here is the Gayest Move in All of Sports Entertainment!

Dolph Ziggler stays on the lower turnbuckle and the crowd goes wild, they know what's coming next, Shane walks and climbs the opposite turnbuckle, he taunts as he gets on the top rope, BUT ZACK RYDER SHOVES HIM DOWN! O'Mac falls in the mat, Edge runs in and runs in Ryder's direction...SPEAR!! RYDER IS LITTERALLY THROWN TO THE OUTSIDE! Edge smiles as Dolph stands behind him, ZIG ZAG!! Shane gets up...ZIG ZAG!! PIN!

1...2...3!!

The bell rings and I Am Perfection blasts the PA System and the crowd lets out a mixed reaction, Dolph slicks his hair back and leaves the ring, walking up the ramp backwards, as the other wrestlers stare at him...

Justin Roberts: And the winners of this match, advancing to the Lethal Lottery's Money In The Bank Match... Zack Ryder and Dolph Ziggler!!!

Ryder gets up and taunts as well, as he leaves, a promo airs, on the 'Tron we see The Rock smiling at the camera with a silent laugh. Then the Rock says;

The Rock
FINE.......ALLY........THE ROCK HAS COME BACK!....TO TOKYO!! Now, The Rock, is in a good mood because he's one match away. One match away from being CHAMPION!

The crowd starts cheering "Rocky"

The Rock
And The Rock........

That second a random unknowing staff member walks past The Rock and his camera shot. As he passes he stops to say "Hi, Rock" The Rock, looks confused as he just stares as he stops him.

As The Rock mimics the staff memeber with a funny voice;

The Rock
Hi,Rock!

He changes his voice back to normal

The Rock
Who are you, The Rock don't know you! You Jimmy? Timmmy? Enrique? Jesse? Jordan? Aaron? Dolph Ziggler?! Who are you?!

Staff Member: Oh I'm...

The Rock cuts him off

The Rock
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!!! Get out of here, your messing up The Rocks promo! Now, to serious matters. The Rock is one match away from gold and The Rock........The Rock can Smell it.....wait hold on..... I Smelll.......ew....yea its all coming clear now. The Rock smells an animal in the way. He smells Diddy Kong on Steroids! Lashley, your a tough cat but, you have nobody to save you from, The jabroni beat, la-la-low, Pie eatin', trail blazin', eyebrow raisin, all around smacketh down, PEOLPES CHAMP THE ROCK!!! Lashley, you walk around like your King Tut. But in actuality you resemble King Kong!

The crowd gets electrified as they begin to cheer and laugh

The Rock
Once The Rock takes your title, You won't have nothing to do but walk around stop lifting wieghts and taking roids, and hop on a brand new diet. Its called creatine and silverback Monkey Nuts! Because The Rock will without a shadow of a doubt will be become the CHAMPION!

He begins to whisper with an intense look as the fans cheer along as he whispers;

The Rock
If you smell, what The Rock...is.......cookin'!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, Jack Swagger and David Hart Smith are already in the ring. The match starts as the bell rings, they lock up and Smith throws Swagger to the mat. This repeatdly happens three more times. They do a stare down as Swagger knees Smith in the mid-section than axe handles him in the back. Swagger picks up Smith with a scoop slam. Then two elbow drops. Swagger gets behind Smith then he puts him in a headlock trying to suck the life out of him. Ref picks up Smith's hand.

He stays in and gets to his feet. Elbows Swagger as he lets goes and shoulder tackles Swagger to the mat. Smith stomps on Swagger until he gets up. Then they exchange blows till Swagger throws Smith into the turnbuckle. Smith is down and Swagger runs to the second rope for a splash. Pin.

1..2... Kick out..

Swagger gets in his face and here comes Smith roll up.

1...2...Swaggers foot is under the rope the match continues!

Smith argues with the ref, turns around kick to the mid-section by Swagger... Gutwrench Powerbomb!!!

1...2....3!

On Your Knees blasts the Public Announcement System, Jack Swagger does his signature taunt and leaves the ring.

Justin Roberts: Here's your winner, The All American American... JACK SWAGGER!!

As he leaves, we see, on the Titantron, Chris Jericho and John Morrison's office, also known as the Palace of Wisdom. The crowd cheers loudly. Jericho is acting like a nutcase as he is spinning in his chair. John Morrison lies down on the leather couch reading a yellow book called "Springboards for Dummies. By The Ambassador of Abdominals, John Morrison.". Morrison is shown closely so the spectators can see the book cover. JoMo sits up and Jericho stops. They hear someone knocking on the door and entering. The Women's Champion Katie Lea Burchill enters the room, followed by Natalya, then Rhaka Khan and Beth Phoenix, with Drew McIntyre. Finally Stacy Keibler, Trish Stratus and Krystal Marshall enter the room, the male crowd is cheering loudly. Jericho and Morrison grin and nod.

Chris Jericho
Ok, you are all probably wondering why I called you all here... Well...

He stares at McIntyre.

Chris Jericho
...I didn't call him but whatever. Well I want to say that I have something planned for all of you, and that is good news for you all, except Katie Lea. I'm planning on doing a tournament to decide who the Number One Contender is, starting this week, but it is not a regular tournament, it's a Mixed Tournament, you see, like today's match, Tyson Kidd and Natalya faced Drew McIntyre and Beth Phoenix. All of the matches will be Mixed Tag Team Matches, but these can only, obviously, make the winning Diva of that match, advance on to the next round... Also, Beth Phoenix and Drew McIntyre versus Tyson Kidd and Natalya didn't count for the tournament, it's just a preview, BUT... I teamed both of them up with their boyfriends, therefore, Stacy, Trish, Krystal and Rhaka, you have to choose your partners, BUT... You can't choose anybody that is in the Lethal Lottery Tournament, sorry Rhaka... I wish all of you good luck...

Rhaka slowly moves to the front of the divas and looks somewhat mad, shen then leans over the desk getting into the face of Jericho. JoMo leans over to stare at her butt, but she gives him a look that makes him sit back and pay attention to the other Divas and his book.

Rhaka Khan
So, let me get this straight?! I have to pick from these other mediocre superstars? That doesn't sit well with me! Chris...

Rhaka starts to think as she smiles.

Rhaka Khan
You know what? This may just work to my advantage after all. Never mind, continue.

Rhaka then goes and walks next to Beth and Drew as she leans on her friend and fellow Disciple Beth with a devious smile at Jericho. Beth looks at Rhaka smiling, then glares at Katie. Beth walks forward.

Beth Phoenix
So, it looks like Katie's Women's champion experience will be, a very short one... But, I'll let you off, i was bored of having to fight you, match after match. Week after week. Just watch out Katie, because you never know when The Glamazon will strike.

John stares at every Diva as Kelly Kelly walks into the view, carrying two glasses of water.

Kelly Kelly
Your drinks...

Kelly hands the water to Chris and John.

Kelly Kelly
What are you all doing?

John Morrison
NOTHING...

Kelly leaves.

John Morrison
Carry on.

Trish Stratus
Okay, Beth, i think most of us in the room have had enough of your crap.

Trish walks forward, and sits on Chris' desk.

Trish Stratus
It just so happens, that my partner will be Christian. And i'm sure the two of us together will dominate EWE.

Trish looks at Beth, who is looking straight back at her. Katie Lea Burchill
Well I do say that is rather a shock but after all I'm Women's Champion. Now Mr. Jericho I won't mind this little tournament because I know I'm the best Diva from all these amateurs here... So which one of you is going to get a beating from the Scarlet Witch? I look forward to accept any challenges from anyone anytime. I am the Women's champ and i will remain Women's champ.

Katie then turns to Trish

Katie Lea Burchill
Trish... I look forward to meet you in the ring, I mean it's not everyday you get to beat a Diva Legend. I'm rooting for you, good luck out there. Don't let Beth scare you her bark is worse than her bite...

Katie then turns to Beth.

Katie Lea Burchill
If you want to face me why wait for the tournament I'm here and I'm ready to beat you again!! Remember Homecoming!? I'll beat you and make sure you won't be able to face me or any Diva again!!

She walks back, turning her back to John and Jericho, as she stares the other Divas down, and the Co-GM's stare her "down".

Katie Lea Burchill
Well ladies good luck to all of you. I look forward to meet you all in the ring for my precious title...

Katie then raises her title for everyone to see it and then puts it around her waist again.

Katie Lea Burchill
Goodbye mr.Jericho have a good show!!

Katie Lea then leaves, the silence is broken by Martyr No More, which then everyone notices is coming from Chris Jericho's cell, it's a text message. He signals the Divas to leave and leaves behind them, followed by JoMo.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The camera fades in and its Christian standing in the middle of the ring with Jericho and John Morrison behind him and a microphone in his hand. He begins to slowly pace around the ring

Christian
As you all know last week I challenged Edge to a five vs five elimination tag match at Apocolypse. Now Edge..obviously chose his partners Legacy. I chose these two men behind me. Chris Jericho and John Morrison. Who happen to be reuniting for one night only!..As the Kings of Sexy!

The crowd lets out a huge roar and start a KOS chant. The crowd dies down as Christian begins to speak again.

Christian
But there is one problem..Edge announced the final and fifth member of his team and that man is known as the..The worlds fattest athlete...No thats not right. Oh!..The man who takes the longest time to get to the ring..No?

He looks back at Jericho and Morrison who are shaking their heads no as the crowd laughs. Christian turns back around.

Christian
You can call him whatever you want but all he is--is somebody who is going to be pinned at Apocolypse. But there is one problem. As you can see there are only three of us..so far. I would like to introduce my final two team members. First from Hollywood California...He is the bizarre one...Goldust!

Gold-Lust plays throughout the arena as Sparkling Gold dust showers down from the rafters... Goldust appears from backstage and heads toward the ring in his Trademark Robe and Wig. Goldust is seen carrying a wrapped package of some sort... Goldust makes his way to the ring, and places the package on the ring apron. Goldust raises his arms as the crowd cheers. Goldust enters the ring and climbs the turnbuckle. Goldust proceeds to take off his Robe and Wig and he blows a kiss at the camera. Goldust grabs the package in the corner of the ring and Christian hands the Microphone to Goldust.

Goldust
Well... Who would have thought this would happen? So unreal that even the most decorated Hollywood script writer wouldn't dare dream of a script like this... Christian, Jericho... The two of you and I have a great history, and to be honest, not all of it is good. So to bury the hatchet so to speak... I have brought you two a gift.

Goldust gives Christian the package and Christian stares back at Goldust not knowing what to expect...

Goldust
You like gifts don't you?

Christain opens the package and the camera cuts in close on the opened "gift?" NEW New and Improved Ass Cream!

Goldust
Now with FOURTY Percent more ASS!

Goldust bites at Christian!

Goldust
Now wait a minute Christian I know what you are thinking: "Jericho uses the Ass Cream not me!"... But seriously, that gift isn't exactly for you or Jericho... It's a symbol of my commitment to this team. For you see... Edge's Team will be beaten and defeated so badly that not even that Ass Cream will soothe the pain that they will receive at our hands. In fact, they will be beaten so badly that when its all over... the ONLY thing they will remember... is the name of...

Goldust takes a deep breath.

Goldust
Goldust!

Goldust hands the microphone back to Christian.

Christian
How many times do I have to tell you..It was Jericho's ass cream!

Christian tosses the ass cream behind him and faces the crowd.

Christian
Now..as you can see...There are four of us. Where is my fifth member? I had a really hard time with this decision..But! I came to a choice. Lady's and Gentlemen..The final member to team Christian..The final member who will complete this team truly making it "Instantly Classic"..I present to you...Shane McMahon!

Christian and the rest of his team step back and puts his right hand towards the stage as the camera turns. On the 'Tron we see Shane sitting, as he starts speaking.

Shane McMahon
Thanks Christian, I am glad to be on this team. I am ready to take down Rated Legacy. As I already promised earlier after I win the leathal lottery tonight and then money in the bank. I will take Rated Legacy out one by one. So thanks for this oppurtunity. At the ppv are team will be victorious not only that I will eliminate at least two members of the team with the leap of faith. Now if you will excuse me I got to go...

The video fades out. The crowd starts a "TEAM CHRISTIAN" chant and the four members in the ring taunt.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The camera fades into the arena and it's Justin Roberts standing in the ring.

Justin Roberts: The following match is set for one fall..and it's your Xplosion Main Event...

fireworks hit as Krank It Up goes off and the Big Show walks down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Coming down to the ring representing Team Edge for Apocalypse...The Big Show!

Big Show walks down the ramp and goes atop the apron and steps into the ring. He walks over to the rope and puts his hand in the air for his taunt. Fireworks go off as King of My World hits as Jericho comes down to the ring.

Justin Roberts: Introducing his opponent, representing Team Christian for Apocalypse..Chris Jericho!

Jericho slides into the ring and stares at the Big Show as the ref calls for the bell. Show puts his fists up, he goes over to Jericho and throws a punch but Jericho dodges out of the way. He gets behind show runs towards him jumping in the air and bringing Shows' head own for a running bulldog. Jericho rolls Show onto his back. He runs over to the rope and springboards off followed by a moonsault.

Matt Striker: It's the Lionsault! This match could already be over!

Jericho goes for the pin. Before the referee can hit one Show throws Jericho off of him across the ring. Show gets up as Jericho gets up as well. They walk up to each other. Show swings and this time he connects. Jericho falls backwards and Show goes for the pin.

Michael Cole: Vintage Big Show! This one is over!

The referee counts

1...2...Jericho gets his foot up on the rope.

The Big Show gets up and lifts Jericho in the air. He slams him onto the ground for a chokeslam. Show goes for the pin but Jericho counters with a possum pin. The ref counts...

1...2...Big Show kicks out.

Matt Striker: So close!

Show stands up Jericho once more he puts his hand around his throat and lifts Jericho in the air. But Jericho puts his hands around Shows head and puts his knees up falling to the ground for a Codebreaker but Show is still on one knee. He stands over Show but suddenly Over hits. As Randy Orton and Edge come onto the stage and stand there. After looking at them for a moment Jericho turns his attention back to Show he turns around but, Big Show is back up to his feet and punches Jericho in the face. Ted and Cody come running over the barrier from the crowd and slide into the ring and begin to stomp on Jericho. The ref calls for the bell as Big Show joins them while Randy and Edge make their way down to the ring

Michael Cole: C'mon this is a match not a gang fight!

Edge and Randy slide into the ring. Ted and Cody pick up Jericho and hold him up as Edge steps back and charges at Jericho and spears him. Cody gets on top of Jericho and begins to punch Jericho repeatedly. Randy goes over to Cody and makes him get off. He goes to the turnbuckle and bends down waiting for Jericho to get into the right position for the punt kick. Jericho finally gets on all fours Randy starts to run towards him but Just Close Your Eyes hits and Randy stops as all 5 men look up at the stage. Christian and John Morrison run out down the ramp wasting no time.

Matt Striker: Here comes the cavalry to ruin the show!

Christian and Morrison get to the bottom of the ramp as Goldust and Shane Mcmahon appear on the stage and begin to run down the ramp as Ted and Cody slide out of the bottom of the rope and stand in front of the ring waiting for them. Christian immediately goes for Ted Dibiase he leans him back and throws him into the steel steps and John Morrison does the same to Cody into the barrier. Morrison slides into the ring and immediately run over to Big Show, who is standing by the ropes, and delivers a clothesline sending Show over the ropes with himself as well. Christian slowly slides into the ring and stands up staring at Edge and Randy Orton. Goldust comes down to the ringside and goes for Ted who is still outside as Shane goes for Cody. Randy looks back at Jericho but he is not there. He turns to the left but is greeted by a Codebreaker from Chris Jericho. Jericho begins to kick Orton leaving Edge and Christian in the middle of the ring. They walk over to each other and say something to each other. Christian slaps Edge and goes for an irish whip but Edge reverses it sending Christian into the turnbuckle. He steps back and goes for a spear but before he could connect Christian slides half of his body out of the middle rope and flings it over delivering a kick to Edge. He slide back in and begins to trade punches with Edge.

Michael Cole: We thank you for tuning into another great installment of EWE XPlosion! Tune in next week for more S.N.X.!

The camera fades to a black screen as the ten men are beating on each other and the camera shows the EWE logo.
Back to top Go down

XPlosion XII
Page 1 of 1