Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XPlosion XI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

XPlosion XI Empty
PostSubject: XPlosion XI   XPlosion XI I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:48 am

L.O.V.E. Machine hits and the crowd cheers. Fireworks blow up on stage. The cameras film the crowd and then move to the announcers table, where we can see Matt Striker and Michael Cole.

Michael Cole: Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, to Saturday Night XPlosion!! Tonight we’re in Apia, Samoa, on another stop of the XPlosion World Tour!

Matt Striker: And what a way to start our show with a Legends Title match! A good ol’Hardcore match, between the former champion Dolph Ziggler and the new champion Matt Hardy!

On the Titantron we see Todd Grisham running as Dolph Ziggler angrily walks to the curtains preparing for his entrance.

Todd Grisham: Hey Dolph, Dolph Ziggler can I have a word?

Dolph keeps an angry frown upon his face. He then signals to bring on the questions.

Todd Grisham: Now Dolph, your perfect record has suffered its first blemish... Now, it doesnt count as an official decision against you but you still lost your title, what must be going through your mind?

Dolph face seems to get an even more evil look as he puts his hand over his mouth. and then takes it off as he begins to speak;

Dolph Ziggler
You, you want to know whats going through my mind? Trust me, you wouldn't even want to imagine what was on my mind Todd! Matt has something that belongs to me! I don't care what he says on his little mickey mouse club show. All I care about is regaining my title! The title of Legend doesn't fit on the waist of a mediocre wrestler! It deserves to be on the waist of the modern day "Mr. Perfect" if he thinks he will be leaving tonight with my title he has another thing coming!

Todd Grisham: Well, you have to admit that Matt has earned the title. I mean he won one hell of a match!

Dolph then stares at Todd as he grabs him by the coat and pulls him close.

Dolph Ziggler
Let me tell you something Todd! He deserves NOTHING! Matt Hardy is a poor out of shape loser, that lives for the last moment instead of thee moment! Like I said, I will leave with my title tonight and that blemish on my record whether it counts against my record or not, will be removed! I AM DOLPH ZIGGLER! I AM PERFECTION! I AM THE EWE LEGEND'S CHAMPION!

He continues to stare at Todd with a somewhat insane/psychotic look as he thorws Todd to the ground as he rotates his neck slightly and slicks his hair back, he doesn't smile like he normally does. He clinches his jaws and frowns as I Am Perfection hits the PA system and Dolph walks out to make his entrance with a negative attitude.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, Dolph is hitting Hardy with a steel chair, he lifts up Matt and Irish Whips him into the ropes, Hardy runs back only to get hit with a devastating chair shot to the skull!! The chair is completely broken. Pin.

1…2…Kickout!!!

Dolph seems frustrated and he kicks the chair off his sight out of anger and desperation. He rushes out and grabs the ring bell, then rolls into the ring as V1 tries to get up, Ziggler charges with the bell, Matt ducks, they both turn around, SIDE EFFECT OUT OF NOWHERE!!! Both wrestlers stay grounded, they get up at the same time with the ropes’ aid after a while, they trade punches.

Matt Striker: Don’t expect this match to last….

Michael Cole: Buzzkill…

Matt capitalizes and manages to slam Dolph into the turnbuckle, then shoves him out, climbing it… Taunts… V1 ELBOW!! Hardy does his Twist of Fate taunt as Dolph slowly gets up, kick to the gut… TWIST OF FATE ON THE STEEL BELL!! DOLPH IS BUSTED OPEN!! PIN!

1…2…3!!

Live for the Moment blasts the PA and the crowd goes wild! Hardy lifts one arm and leans on the ropes, holding himself with the other, the ref hands him the title, he climbs the turnbuckle and taunts with it. He then leaves. As Dolph Ziggler is helped out by the officials, a promo airs. We see the backstage area on the Titantron. The camera then turns its focus to one hallway where a couple of wrestlers talking amongst each other. After like a few seconds they stop talking and look down the hall at one of the entrance doors as the door opens and Kurt Angle appears and slams the door after he enters. He is wearing some blue jeans and a red Angle shirt He has a pair of dark sunglasses. Kurt takes a short look around and smiles as he walks towards the two wrestlers, Jack Swagger and Shelton Benjamin, talking. The wrestlers seeing that Kurt is approaching them quickly stop talking. Kurt walks up to them with a confused look on his face. After a few moments he takes his sunglasses off.

Kurt Angle
Wow who the hell are you guys?

The AAA look at each other with a confused look on their face because they are shocked that Kurt doesn't recognize them.

Jack Swagger
Well in case you don't know we are...

Kurt interrupts him quickly.

Kurt Angle
Please don't finish. If I don't know you by now then you're nothing but some curtain jerkers. I could walk into king tut and they would know who I am before I even pull out my gold medals. Your GM couldn't wait to sign me. I was the biggest free agent this company has ever seen. But why am I talking to you wannabe wrestlers, hell you guys probably snuck in here. Well I got to go put my bags down somewhere these gold medals are pretty heavy. An advice, just pray that you guys don't ever have a match with me.

Kurt pushes past them and walks down the well lit hallway until he sees the locker room. Kurt smiles again as he walks in the room and sits on the nearest bench and set his bag down and looks around the room and sighs. All of a sudden he hears the door open. Matt Hardy enters.

Matt Hardy
I saw what you just did...

Angle looks confused.

Matt Hardy
I don't give a damn about those two... Anyway I heard about you coming and thought I'd bring you a welcome present...

Matt hands Kurt a book. The camera zooms in on the book cover, which reads "How To Earn And Show Respect."

Matt Hardy
You see you have a fresh start here, so instead of wasting your time saying ''It's true! It's true!''...maybe you should spend your time earning respect.

Kurt looks mad.

Matt Hardy
Yeah that's right, nobody respects you here...

Matt tries to imtate Angle

Matt Hardy
It's True! It's True!

Kurt looks at the book and looks, at Matt, then looks back at the book and stands up. Kurt flips through some of the pages quickly then places it hard into Matt's chest and Matt grabs the book.

Kurt Angle
My name is nowhere to be found. You sure you read this? I mean your used to a whole lot of pictures in your books. First of all I don't need to earn respect, I demand respect!!! If I have too I'll beat the respect out of everyone who doesn't give it to me!

Matt seemed anger by that remark, almost taking it as a threat as Matt throws the book down and gets into Angle's face. Kurt backs up a little bit.

Kurt Angle
Calm down Matt. You wanna talk about earning respect; let's see your last non-low-card win was a lot of weeks ago when you won the chance to be number one contender for the World Wrestling title. You barely won that probably, and then the following week you didn't face X-Pac for whatever reason. Then you didn't have a match the week after, maybe you needed two weeks rest for your big match. And when that title match happened... You lost again. So if that's earning respect then I'd rather win and break ankles to get mine!

Matt tries to keep his cool but it didn't last long and he starts laughing.

Matt Hardy
You’re a fucking idiot! If you did your homework you would've known that instead of showing up for my match against, X-Pac I kicked his ass on my show!

Kurt’s expression doesn't change.

Matt Hardy
You know what maybe just maybe!... If you act like the good little girl you're supposed to be, I might invite you to my show and don't worry, JUDY I won’t hurt.

Matt goes to the door and opens it, then stops but doesn't turn around.

Matt Hardy
...Not much anyway...

Just as Matt is about to leave he stops when he sees Angle walking towards him. Kurt gets face to face with Matt and smiles.

Kurt Angle
Yeah you would love it if I was on your show wouldn't you? Then your show would actually get some ratings... And if I do decide to lower myself and be on your show don't think you will be doing to me what you did to that punk X-Pac. But if you think for one second that's gonna happen, you would be the only one that would have to worry about getting hurt. Oh it's true...

Angle gets closer before yelling

Kurt Angle
Its DAMN TRUE!!...

Angle walks out the room leaving Matt holding the door open. After a moment Matt leaves by slamming the door in disgust.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, we see John Morrison on the Titantron, the crowd cheers loudly as hell… Until they notice that he’s sleeping on a desk. Shawn Michaels barges into the room and shoves John's desk.

Shawn Michaels
Why the hell wasn't I scheduled for a match tonight?

John Morrison
Don't yell damnit! I had a bit too much to drink last night. There was a party at the Palace of Wisdom, also known as Stinky's Bar off Route 86.

John holds his head. HBK smirks evilly. Michaels shoves John onto the floor! Shawn chuckles as he turns around John's laptop and types something in, then clicks the mouse. Shawn closes the laptop and walks away, grinning. The scene fades out and we go back to ringside. The Game hits the PA System and the crowd cheers loudly, Triple H’s signature lightshow starts, the arena goes dark and red, blue, green and yellow spotlights move around. Triple H walks out on stage with a water bottle in his hand; he waits on the pre-stage for a bit, then spits a bit of water and walks out. He starts walking down the ramp as the crowd cheers.

Justin Roberts: …The following match is scheduled for One Fall!! Introducing first, from Greenwich, Connecticut…THE GAME… TRRRIPLEEE… H!!!!!

HHH gets to the bottom of the ramp and stops, then looks around for a little bit, then restarts walking, he walks up the steel steps and walks on the apron until he gets to its center, he simulates entering to the ring and then turns around to the crowd, that cheers and cheers. Triple H then opens his water bottle and drinks a large amount, but doesn’t swallow it, he closes it and throws it to the side, he looks around again, then does his signature taunt, where he sprites water into the air while doing his trademark pose, he them finishes and spits a much smaller amount of water in the direction of the camera. He enters the ring and walks to the turnbuckle as the lights go back to normal, he points selectively at the crowd and then at himself, some people on the front row do bows in respect. The King of Kings does his signature pose once again, but his theme song is interrupted by his opponent. As Fucking in the Bushes hits, Triple H, still on the turnbuckle, looks back. Nigel McGuinness comes out and walks to the ring. HHH jumps off of the turnbuckle and looks at the arena’s ceiling, with his eyes closed, then at Nigel, who is still on the ramp.

Justin Roberts: And introducing his opponent, from London, England… NIGEL… MCGUINNESS!!!

McGuinness then slides into the ring and gets up, getting face to face with Triple H. The bell rings and Triple H charges out of nowhere with a punch, he strikes McGuinness three repeated times, as he goes back, being somewhat shoved.

Matt Striker: And the King dominates!

HHH manages to get McGuinness on the ropes and Irish Whips him to the opposite ropes, Nigel bounces and runs back, The Game lifts him by the waist for the Spine Buster, countered into a DDT!!

Michael Cole: Oww! What a counter!

Pin!

1…2.Triple H kicks out quickly!

Nigel gets up and locks the King of Kings in an Bridging Scissored Armbar. HHH starts squirming, after a while he manages to grab Nigel’s foot and slowly push it away, then he strikes the other foot with his hand, McGuinness releases the hold, quickly getting up and runs at the ropes, he runs back at The Game who already got up and tries to go for a Clothesline, Nigel ducks and dodges it, then does his signature rebound on the ropes and runs back for the Jawbreaker Lariat!

Michael Cole: HERE IT COMES!!...

JAWBREAKER LARIAT…COUNTERED INTO A SPINEBUSTER!!! Triple H picks up Nigel McGuinness, kick to the gut, double underhook…PEDIGREE!! THE CROWD GOES NUTS PIN!

1…2…3!
The bell rings, The Game blasts the PA System and McGuinness lays on the mat. HHH climbs the turnbuckle to do his signature taunt. As he parties over the victory, we see Krystal Marshall as she stands in between the All American Americans with a smile.

Krystal Marshall
Hello EWE, I'm Krystal Marshall standing here with the newest addition to the Disciples The All American Americans, Jack Swagger & Shelton Benjamin! Now you two are facing off against The Hart Dynasty what are your thoughts on that?

Shelton smiles as he looks over to Swagger who is smiling as well as he looks down at his title. He them begins to speak;

Shelton Benjamin
Well Krystal, The Hart Dynasty are just another lace on my boots dying to be tied. You see me and Jack along with the rest of The Disciples are too high up in the food chain to be associated with bottom feeders! As far as I'm concerned The All American-Americans will be beating two sets of next generation superstars.

Shelton smiles as he lifts his head up, and stares into the lights nodding his head. As Jack Swagger does the same, Krystal looks up suspiciously as she looks at the camera and gives off a creeped out look on her face. She then looks at Jack, waiting for his own thoughts. The attention is turned to Jack Swagger, as he grins and taps the XPlosion Championship, which rests on his waist.

Jack Swagger
Well, you see Krystal... Skill isn't hereditary... I don't care if we're wrestling Bret Hart's daughters tonight, because we are the perfect combination of skill and determination. Myself... Jack Swagger, two-time TWO-TIME All-American American... My partner, Shelton Benjamin, ALSO a two-time two-time All-American American. The differences between us and the Hart Dynasty? They're from Canada, we're from America. I think that puts us way ahead of them, but let's continue. Tyson Kidd, DH Smith... In WWE they got...

Jack Swagger scratches his head.

Jack Swagger
What exactly did they accomplish in the WWE? Wait a se...NOTHING! Myself? ECW Champion until I was cheated out of it. Shelton Benjamin? 3 time Intercontinental Champion, 2 time WWE Tag Team champion 1 time United States Champion... As from right now, this belt around my waist...

Jack Swagger pats the XPlosion championship.

Jack Swagger
...Is the United States Championship. It can only be defended against Americans on American soil... And seeing as how we're on a WORLD tour, I think this belt will be mine for a long time.

Kristal and even Shelton look relieved after Swagger finishes speaking.

Jack Swagger
Next question.

Krystal nervously smiles, as she turns to Shelton

Krystal Marshall
Now Shelton, people have been talking about this matchup. Just like the leader of Disciples said, the main match-ups will be David Smith and Jack Swagger, as well as you and Tyson Kidd. What are your thoughts of Tyson Kidd?

Shelton looks at Jack Swagger and shakes his head in disappointment as Jack laughs at the question.

Shelton Benjamin
Well Krystal, what I think of Tyson Kidd. He's beneath me. I have numerous achievements, some most don't even know of, to name a few: 2005 African-American Wrestler of the Year, in OVW 4 time tag Champ with Brock Lesnar 3 times and Red Dogg 1 time! In 2003 PWI dubbed me as tag team of the year with Haas, and they dubbed me #9 of the 500 best singles wrestlers in the PWI top 500.Along with my other title reigns! Now with a real WRESTLER like Swagger. We will be team of the Decade! You see all these accomplishments? What has Kidd done besides comb a little crown out of his bangs, and falsely be a part of the new Hart Dynasty? I mean really, if all you had to do was get trained in Stu Harts Dungeon. Then a lot of other wrestlers should be in the Hart Dynasty as well like oh I don't know Jericho?

Shelton laughs a little as he continues

Shelton Benjamin
He has kicks from all sides; well I the Gold Standard have kicks from every angle! He likes to fly, I can fly higher! The size advantage is an obvious give away. If he wants to keep it fast paced I can do that, he has yet to face a TRUE WRESTLER such as us The All American Americans! Like I said before, two sets of Next-Generation superstars will be put down by our hands! Oh and once we take those titles from Legacy, They'll be getting an All American-American Make-over.

As Krystal gets ready to ask Swagger about his thoughts on the talk about him and David Hart Smith's comparison, Swagger interrupts.

The attention is turned to Jack Swagger, as he grins and taps the XPlosion Championship, which rests on his waist.

Jack Swagger
Krystal... Krystal! David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd are NOT in our league. The Hart Dynasty do NOT have anything to brag about, while I have this... And Shelton has a number of belts he won in WWE. What do we have to brag about after this match? I don't consider beating Canadians anything to brag about, so the fact that we're number one contenders is something to brag about. That won't matter, though. We've practically got the tag team titles around our waist... Seriously, the All-American Americans has NO real competition!

Krystal then stares at the two over confident men as they walk off.

Krystal Marshall
Well, thank you that was The ALl American Americans! I'm Krystal Marshall.

The scene fades out and we cut to commercial.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

XPlosion XI Empty
PostSubject: Re: XPlosion XI   XPlosion XI I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:49 am

As we come back, Live for the Moment hits and the crowd cheers loudly. Matt Hardy then shows up, he goes down the ramp riding a motor bike with the championship belt around his waist. He starts grinding and doing some tricks while he rides the bike up and down the ramp, until he falls off. The crowd laughs. He gets up slowly, brushes his shoulder, ignores the pain and enters the ring, then gets a mic.

Matt Hardy
Who cares if I can't ride a bike I have a fucking title on my waist!!

The crowd cheers.

Matt Hardy
I shouldn't be here tonight so I'll make this quick. Wheel of Roast or as me and my dog like to call you W.O.R. do your job...

The Titantron image stops at Jeff Hardy. Matt laughs a bit.

Matt Hardy
What can i say about my baby brother... How about this...

A video rolls on the Titantron and this time it has actual audio. The video contains the two Hardys when they were babies; they were painting a powder color book.

Jeff Hardy (On the video)
Dad, can you hand me that white stuff?

Matt Hardy
Oh my God how could dad ever see this coming?...

Baby Matt imitates a person smoking.

Matt Hardy
That part was supposed to be cut off!

The crowd laughs. A new clip runs on the Titantron this time the Hardys are sitting on the dining table. Their dad tries to take a salt shaker. Jeff slaps his hand.

Jeff Hardy (On the video)
Don't touch my salt.

Matt Hardy
Salt... yeah right.

This time Jeff was a teenager and he was working hard in woodshop class.

Matt Hardy
I remember when I used to be proud of my brother. Then, I discovered that he only did that to get the keys to the cabin so he could get glue. Me, I was doing community service back then.

The video continues and it show Matt driving a car and smoking a cigarette.

Matt Hardy
That also should be cut off also... Whoever is doing this should be fired!

A video of Matt getting undressed shows on the 'Tron and just when he was pulling down he’s trousers...

Matt Hardy
YOU CAN KEEP YOUR FUCKING JOB.

The video stops.

Matt Hardy
Oh did I mention...

Y2J's theme's countdown starts and the lights go dark. The crowd is going nuts, everyone cheers loudly. Jericho walks out and turns his back to the crowd, then lifts a mic up to his mouth.

Chris Jericho
WELCOME TO... XPLOSION... IS... JERICHOOO!!!!!!

The crowd goes nuts! "Y2J!" chants are heard. He turns around, showing he's wearing a bandage around his forehead. He then smiles at the crowd. Matt tries to talk but Jericho interrupts.

Matt Hardy
My guest host here tonig...!!

Chris Jericho
Matt! Matt!... Will you please... SHUT!...THE HELL!... UP!?

The crowd cheers loudly after shouting these words at the same time Chris Jericho did. Matt doesn't say a word, but seems unimpressed. Jericho stops in the middle of the ramp and smirks, then paces a bit.

Chris Jericho
I'm not your damn guest host, you never invited me, I'm just here to tell you that I'm gonna sue you!!

The crowd laughs at Matt Hardy.

Matt Hardy
Aww! Come on! I'll need the money to bail Jeff out!!

Chris Jericho
Like I give a fuck!!

The crowd laughs again.

Matt Hardy
Wait a sec... Wait a second! If I do lose my money, and don't bail Jeff out... My dad won't need to give Jeff any food... So... There will be more fried chicken for me!!

Chris Jericho
Yeah whatever... But you know what, since I like the Wheel of Roast and all... I'll let you do your show... You just have to fill in the fucking forms!!

Matt suspiciously looks at both sides, then negatively nods his head, but Jericho nods his...

Matt Hardy
You know that's not gonna happen!

Jericho walks up the steps and enters the ring, getting in Matt's face.

Chris Jericho
Ah whatever do the damn show!... BUT! And it's a big "but"... I won't sign your paycheck until you fill in the God forsaken forms!... Anyway... I have a present for you, because you're the Legend's champ and all...

A rectangular shape wrapped in wrapping paper is lowered from the rafters. It stops close to Matt and Chris' heads.

Matt Hardy
What is it? What is it?!

Jericho smirks and laughs.

Chris Jericho
...Well... I like to call it... THE MATTITRON 2000!

The crowd cheers as Matt unwraps the paper, showing the 19'' LCD TV, Hardy goes nuts.

Matt Hardy
WOOHOOOO!!!

Jericho laughs once again along with Hardy.

Chris Jericho
Now fill in the fucking forms, okay?!

They both go serious, then Jericho laughs again, pretending he's kidding and Matt also laughs and mouths the words "Not gonna happen"...CODEBREAKER!!!!! King of My World hits and the crowd cheers loudly.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, Heartless hits and The Hart Dynasty comes out on stage. Tyson Kidd spreads his arms open wide and swivels around as DH Smith heads down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: On their way to the ring....from Calgary...Canada....David Hart Smith.......Tyson Kidd.....The Hart....DYNASTY!!!

Matt Striker: What great two new superstars we have acquired. And by great I mean commies from the land of no bacon.

Tyson hangs on the ropes as David climbs through into the ring. Ain't No Stoppin' hits and the All American Americans come out. Red, white, and blue fireworks blast as Shelton Benjamin leaps in the air while Jack Swagger does push-ups.

Justin Roberts: On their way to the ring...from....AMERICA!!!.......Jack Swagger and Shelton Benjamin......The All....American.......AMERICANS!!!

David and Swagger wait on the apron. The ring bell hits. Tyson charges at Shelton, who whips Tyson at the ropes. Tyson stops, then smacks Shelton in the face with a roundhouse kick. Tyson runs at hits a spinning back elbow, then runs across and hits the ropes. Shelton rolls up to his feet, elbow to Tyson, snapmare, and Shelton runs back and hits the ropes! KICK TO THE BACK OF TYSON'S HEAD! Cover!

1...2...Stomp by Smith!

Swagger runs in and whips David Hart Smith over the ropes! Shelton lifts up Tyson. Irish Whip, Clothesline, Kidd dodges and runs to the opposite ropes, bounces back, Dropkick by Benjamin!! Shelton quickly crawls and locks Kidd in a Chin Lock. The Crown Prince of EWE manages to get on his feet and hits two elbows to Shelton's gut, then runs back, bounces on the ropes and runs back at The Best Pure Athlete in the EWE, Spinning Heel Kick!

Michael Cole: And the self-proclaimed Crown Prince of Extreme Wrestling Empire turns the tables on his opponent!

Kidd walks back and tags in David Hart Smith. DH enters and walks towards Shelton who is getting up, then grabs him in a front facelock, lifts him up... Delayed Vertical Suplex! Pin!

1...2...Benjamin kicks out.

Shelton is lifted up by David Hart Smith, Arm Drag, into an Armbar. Benjamin starts getting fired up and he works his own way up, punching DH twice in the gut, Shelton runs back then forth at Smith, Clothesline by the Canadian! DH then picks up Shelton again, and grabs his arm, tries to go for yet another Arm Drag, but Benjamin tries to kick him, Hart grabs his foot... Shelton spins, DRAGON WHIP!!

Michael Cole: VINTAGE! Shelton Benjamin!

Both Benjamin and Hart Smith crawl to their corners to try to get the tag, they both arrive at the same time and both Jack Swagger and Tyson Kidd get tagged in! They run at each other but Swagger quickly overpowers the Canadian and throws him into the turnbuckle. Then runs and Clotheslines him, Kidd falls down on his back, close to the corner. Swagger walks back, smiles and taunts, then runs to hit his signature Corner Slingshot Splash...

HART DYNASTY WINS:

BUT KIDD ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY!! He manages to roll out to the apron, and gets up with the aid of the ropes, Jack Swagger gets up and staggers, then turns around, springboard… And he hits hit!! Pin!

1...2...3!

Matt Striker: Oh!... Say can you see... The All American Americans are the new... Number one contenders!!

Ain't No Stoppin' blasts the PA System and Swagger rolls out of the ring, both him and Benjamin party over their victory and walk up the ramp. Natalya and DH rush into the ring to check on Tyson. On the Titantron we then see Zack Ryder sitting in the back stage area on a nice leather chair.

Zack Ryder
Guess what everyone; I have my own weekly show here on the EWE called Zack Ryder's Promo Show. On my show it's all about me like it should be. To give back to my fans I wanted to do a little Q&A so let’s jump into it. Here’s my assistant on my Promo Show, Todd Grisham...

The camera pans to show Todd who grabs a microphone and sits on another chair next to Zack. Todd mumbles to himself as he sits down.

Todd Grisham: I don't get paid enough to do this.

Zack Ryder
What was that!? Come on bro read the first question...

Todd reaches into a bag and pulls out a letter.

Todd Grisham: Ok Josh Roman asks how does it feel to be the worst in the EWE?

Zack Ryder gets up from his relaxed position on the chair and stares at Todd.

Zack Ryder
This kid must be brain dead. Listen here lil'bro, I'm the best in the EWE and soon the world will find that out the hard way. Next question Todd...

Todd Grisham: Tyler White asks Zack my little sister will win a match in the EWE before you and she's two. P.S.- Ryder kiss my...

Zack Ryder
NEXT QUESTION TODD!

Todd Grisham: Samantha Partis asks Zack what is your favorite kind of music?

Zack leans back in his chair more relaxed with a grin on his face.

Zack Ryder
That's a really good question. I listen to the Backstreet Boys and New Kids On The Block no music is better than that...

Todd Grisham: Ok Zack last question. Greg Jennings asks Zack how do you get so many girls?

Zack Ryder
Bro I'm Zack Ryder I have a tan like no other and my hair is amazing but you still have hope, Greg. Just go to your local store and pick up my new cologne called WOO!

Zack reaches behind the chair and pulls out a paper bag. He opens it and pulls out his new cologne.

Zack Ryder
Because after the lady's smell you, you will make them WOO WOO WOO! all night long. YOU KNOW IT!

Todd Grisham: Zack that's it no more questions.

Zack Ryder
Ok come back next week for another Zack's Promo Show. WOO WOO WOO! YOU KNOW IT!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Crank It Up plays as The Big Show comes out to a small mixed reaction from the crowd.

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for One Fall... Coming down to the ring from Tampa, Florida. He is the World's Largest Athlete...The Big Show!!

Big Show walks down the ramp, goes up the steel steps and goes over the top rope into the ring. He walks over to the rope. He leans against it and raises his hand in the air as the crowd has a small reaction to it.

Matt Striker: There he is, the World's Fattest Athlete...

The Big Show turns to the stage as No More Words plays and Jeff Hardy comes out to the stage. He stops on the front of the ramp and does his dance.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent... From Cameron, North Carolina... Jeff Hardy!!

Jeff continues to jog down to the ring. He slides into the ring and immediately goes for Big Show as the bell rings.

Michael Cole: Jeff Hardy wastes no time and goes straight to work on The Big Show

Jeff Hardy tries to irish whip Show into the turnbuckle. Big Show reverses it and launches Jeff into the turnbuckle causing him to fall forward onto the ground. Big Show walks over to Jeff and picks him up. He holds Jeff by the head and readies his fist. He swings! But Jeff ducks it causing Show to punch air. Jeff goes to the rope, he bounces off, running clothesline knocking Big Show to the ground. Jeff Hardy goes atop the turnbuckle. He jumps in the air! But Big Show rolls out of the way. Jeff slams on the ground, he rolls around the ring grabbing his back. Big Show stands up Jeff. He grabs his throat!

Michael Cole: Chokeslam! Will this be it?!

Jeff kicks Big Show's gut he grabs his neck. He twists his body slamming Big Show into the ground. Big Show rolls out of the ring and onto the outside. He lays flat on his back. Jeff goes atop the turnbuckle once more...

Matt Striker: There goes the crazy ass drug addict again...

Jeff Hardy jumps in the air.. Big Show gets his knees up! Jeff bounces off in agony. The ref begins to count.

Big Show gets back to his feet. He picks up Jeff. He leans back a bit and throws Jeff into the steel steps. The ref keeps counting.

Big Show picks up Jeff once more. He grabs his throat and lifts him into the air! CHOKESLAM!!!

Matt Striker: Chokeslam! If Big Show gets back into the ring it's over.

Big Show goes around the steel steps and up the ramp.

Michael Cole: What is Big Show doing?

8....9....10!! The ref calls for the bell.

Justin Roberts: By order of the referee this match has been declared a double count out! Neither men win!

The camera fades out with Big Show staring at the referee checking on Jeff Hardy outside the ring.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, John Morrison and Cody Rhodes are already in the ring, they stare at each other in the eye, A New Day is still playing, the bell rings and it stops. Morrison locks up with Rhodes, who quickly throws Cody to the ropes and connects with a dropkick and Rhodes quickly gets up and Morrison connects with an Arm-Drag and Rhodes quickly gets up again. Both men start trading blows, Cody capitalizes by hitting Morrison with a clothesline. Rhodes goes for a quick pin....

1...2..Kickout!

Rhodes lifts Morrison up by the hair, but Morrison hits a european uppercut followed by a neckbreaker, Morrison smiles at the crowd before doing a

little taunt then does his Standing Shooting Star Press! Morrison goes for the pin!

1...2..Rhodes kicks out!

....Cody manages get to his feet, Rhodes connects an elbow to Morrison then Irish Whips him into the turnbuckle, Cody runs and hits a Corner Cross Body and Morrison goes to ground. Rhodes slowly climbs up the ropes and stands on the top, waiting for Morrison to get up, he jumps with a Moonsault, Morrison dodges it as Rhodes hit the mat hard, Morrison waits for Rhodes to get to his feet and puts him in a Facelock! anconnects the MOONLIGHT DRIVE!!!

1...2..but Rhodes just manages to kick out before the three!

Morrison looks a little frustrated, he again waits for Rhodes to get up, Morrison looks to hit Rhodes with a clothesline, but Rhodes counters a desperation DDT, both men get to their feet, Rhodes runs at Morrison, he a FLYING CHUCK! out of nowhere....Rhodes is down, Morrison climbs the ropes....STARSHIP PAIN!

1...2...3!!!

Michael Cole: There it is! The Starship Pain!! Nobody kicks out of that move!!

Ain’t No Make Believe hits, John staggers to his feet and taunts, then he leaves, we see John Morrison walking down to his office. JoMo then jumps and lays on the couch, trying to get some sleep, when Jericho enters the room with a clipboard and a paper in hand.

Chris Jericho
Johnny!

John quickly tilts his head up, then pulls his hair back with one hand, and leans back on the chair.

John Morrison
Yeah...What's up...

Chris Jericho
Did you notice this... weird change here on the match card, did you do this?

Jericho confusedly hands the paper to John, who takes his shades off and reads, then mouths the words "What the fuck?!".

Chris Jericho
I guess you didn't know... Kane's gonna be mad...

The camera zooms out and the scene fades out. We go back to ringside, where Kurt Angle and Goldust already stand in the ring ready to fight… Michael Cole: These are two new wrestlers making their way on EWE.

Matt Striker: Shut the fuck up Cole.

The bell rings and the two of the walk in circles mouthing some words. Grapple, Goldust pushes Angle then leans on the ropes, he bounces of the ropes. Clothesline! Angle inverts it into a scoop powerslam!

Michael Cole: Powerslam by Angle.

Angle irishwips Goldust to the turnbuckle. Angle preforms a serious of chops and then whips Goldust again to the ropes, he bends, drop uppercut!

Matt Striker: Lets see if he can keep it up.

Goldust picks him up, neckbreaker! He picks him up again, goes for the Curtain Call, but Kurt manages to reverse it, ANGLE SLAM!!

Matt Striker: You don't see that alot.

Angle walks back, Ankle Lock!!! Goldust yells in pain. Goldust crawls to the ropes it takes him a while but he makes it.

Angle releases. Goldust stands up to recive a series of punches and then irishwhips him into the ropes. Goldust bounces of the ropes, Clothesline! Angle falls out the ring.

Angle stands up. He tries to enter the ring but Goldust goes for a through the rope dropkick.

Angle catches Goldust legs and pulls them to the turnbuckle.

Angle uses the post as an ankle twister.

Michael Cole: Is he allowed to tap out?

Matt Striker: He should.

Angle runs to the ring and locks in another Ankle Lock.

Matt Striker: It's all over.

Goldust flips Angle over.

Michael Cole: Oh My God.

The both stand up at the same time, GOLDEN AGE!! They both lay on the ground.

Michael Cole: I think Goldust is still conscious but can't stand up!

Matt Striker: there are no excuses in wrestling, Cole.

The bell rings, officials rush into the ring to check on the wrestlers who didn't manage to get up on time, they both are helped out, and we cut to another commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, A familiar Cutting Edge set is in the ring, Over hits and the crowd boo's. Smoke comes out from backstage, Edge emerges from the smoke, followed by Randy Orton and then Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes, they are all wearing Rated Legacy T-Shirts over their wrestling attires, the crowd boo's as they smirk and keep walking down to the ring. They all walk up the steel steps and then on the apron, then enter the ring on different sides. Edge is thrown a mic, as well as Orton, then Rhodes and DiBiase, they catch them and the music stops, Edge jumps back and sits back comfortably on the leather couch.

Edge
Welcome, to the Cutting Edge! As you all know, I am Edge, and these here are the Tag Team Champions, Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes...

DiBiase and Rhodes lift their titles slowly in the air, smirking, the crowd boo's. Edge turns his attention to Randy Orton. Slowly gets up and points at him while looking at the crowd.

Edge
And this man, the man who beat Chris Jericho last week at Homecoming, who almost ended his career... Is the Legend Killer, Randy...Orton... I'm sure you all know who he is anyway... I'm gonna get straight to the point, the four of us all had matches at Homecoming and guess what? We won them all!

The crowd boo's even loudly as Edge has to talk louder so he can be heard.

Edge
...With my match unfortunately being ridiculous, as I was forced to team up with my miserable low-life brother, but I won the match all by myself anyway!... You all saw the way, that these two here, Ted and Cody, the way they punished the Dudleyz, and kicked them out of the EWE!!... For good! And Randy... Randy you beat the living fuck out of Jericho, and you made yourself worthy of being called a Legend! Congratulations, you are now..at the same level as I am...

Some people on the crowd laugh, Orton confusedly stares at Edge but ignores it and starts talking.

Randy Orton
You may not realize it. In fact, I'm CERTAIN none of you realize it. I did you ALL a favor by ending this Y2J era... He tried to cheat at Homecoming, with his abuse of power... Yet I came through. Let's roll the footage.

Footage plays of Homecoming. Chris Jericho nearly gets disqualified, but yells at the referee, declaring the match non-disqualification. Then it cuts to Orton's two RKOs onto the chairs, and then Orton pinning Jericho. The footage then stops.

Randy Orton
As you can see, on Sunday I proved I am the best in the business... Going against power and coming out on top asserts Rated Legacy's dominance over EWE. If you haven't noticed that already... Then you will... VERY, VERY SOON..

Ted takes the microphone from Randy.

Ted DiBiase
Along with Edge and Randy's win at Homecoming. Me and Cody...Not only defeated...But embarrassed the Dudley's on their own turf... In a tables match and to top it off..We drove them right out of the EWE. Once again proving that Cody and I are the most dominant Tag Team in EWE. Me and Cody are the best team EWE has to offer. Better than the Hart Dynasty, The All American Americans, everybody!

Ted turns around to look at Edge and Randy, pointing at them both.

Ted DiBiase
We even beat… You two… And if we can beat Rated RKO… We can beat.. ANYBODY!!

Just Close Your Eyes hits, the crowd cheers as Christian walks out onto the stage with a microphone. He goes to the left of the stage beating his chest and putting hit above his eyebrows looking at the crowd. He walks to the center and stops.

Christian
You know Edge...At Homecoming there was absolutely no way in hell that you could have one that match on your own I was clearly the more superior one in that match.

Christian begins to pace about the stage

Christian
I had to carry you during that match and you know it!..I would gladly walk down to the ring and say it to your ugly face but...I don't want to get gang raped.

The crowd laughs a bit.

Christian
People always say strength in numbers..And I believe that. At Apocalypse I challenge you those three bitches behind you and one other of your chosing. Versus me and four others of my choosing...

The crowd cheers. Christian points to the teleprompter.

Christian
And I would like to present the first member of my team..He is an EWE original..He headlined Homecoming..And he is the GM of EWE..and my fellow Canadian..I present...Chris..Jericho!

The crowd goes crazy while Chris Jericho comes down to the stage and stands next to Cage.

Christian
The second member of my team is also and EWE original..Two weeks ago he was attacked by you guys..He is the Saturday Night Delight..John Morrison!

John Morrison comes down to the stage and stands next to Jericho and Christian.

Christian
I will present the final two members next week

Christian points at Edge and the rest of Rated Legacy, then taunts. Jericho and Morrison look at each other and grin, the crowd goes nuts, Chris Jericho turns around, and they do the Kings of Sexy Taunt!! The crowd lets out a wild reaction!!! Edge smirks.

Edge
Well, I have a partner in mind, a man who debuted tonight! I guess the rest of us think exactly like me, and he does too...

Edge shakes his head... Suddenly, Crank It Up blasts the PA System and the World's Largest Athlete walks out! Morrison, Jericho and Christian walk back, then they charge at him and the music stops, KNOCK OUT PUNCH ON CHRISTIAN! Jericho and Morrison both run at Show, but out of nowhere, BIG SHOW GRABS THEM BOTH BY THE THROAT! DOUBLE CHOKESLAM!!! Crank It Up hits again and Big Show smiles, looking at Rated Legacy, who arrogantly grin. Scene fades out.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, the bell rings.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following is a Triple Threat Match!

Just Close Your Eyes hits and the crowd goes wild. Christian walks out from backstage, holding the side of his head, still hurting after the K.O. Punch by The Big Show. Christian still smirks and does his taunt. Then starts walking down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: ...Introducing first..! From Toronto, Ontario, Canada!!... The Captain Charisma... CHRISTIAN!!!

Christian walks up the steel steps and then on the apron he paces on to the turnbuckle, he climbs it and does his signature taunt, then leaps into the ring. The crowd starts a "LET'S GO CHRISTIAN!" chant, interrupted by Know Your Role, the Samoan crowd cheers much louder for The Rock, who walks out from backstage! He smiles and taunts at the crowd, who cheer louder and louder.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Miami, Florida... THE MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT... THEEE ROOCKKKK!!!!!

He walks up the steps at a fast pace. Then walks on the apron, goes up the turnbuckle and does his own signature taunt, the crowd goes insane. He goes into the ring and looks at Christian, then keeps walking to the opposite corner, he climbs the turnbuckle and does his signature taunt once again. The lights turn back to normal as he walks to the center of the ring and stares Christian in the eye. They both stare at the Titantron, as they wait for the Big Red Machine but nothing happens. After a while, suddenly, Sexy Boy blasts the Public Announcement System and everyone is confused.

Matt Striker: What the fuck?!

Shawn Michaels comes out and the crowd boo's. He taunts on the stage area, then starts dancing down the ramp.

Michael Cole: Where the hell is Kane?!

Justin Roberts: And their...opponent...?... Well... From San Antonio, Texas... The Heartbreak Kid... Shawn Michaels...

Shawn kneels and does his signature taunt, fireworks blow up on stage, he gets up and walks down the ramp, then walks up the steel steps and enters the ring, to get in his opponents' faces. The bell rings and they all start trading blows like crazy, The Rock and Christian manage to team up to take Michaels out of the ring, they then lock up, Rock with an Irish Whip, Cage goes over the ropes but stays on the apron, The Great One doesn't notice his opponent his still well and the crowd is going wild. Rocky turns around, Springboard Sunset Flip by the Instant Classic!

1...2...Kickout!

The Rock rolls back and stays on one knee, Christian gets up and steals his "Just Bring It" taunt. The crowd lets out an "OHH!" and The Rock smirks and nods, then gets up to lock up with Cage, but Shawn Michaels suddenly pulls him out of the ring and punches him in the nose. The crowd boo's as Shawn grounds Rock with a Knife Edge Chop, Christian runs... SUICIDE DIVE!!!

Michael Cole: I still don't understand why Michaels is out here, but I promise you one hell of a match, when we come back! Stay tuned!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, Michaels has Christian cornered and punches him in the forehead, on the turnbuckle. The Rock is laid out on the ground, at ringside. The crowd is counting HBK's strikes. He stops at eight and grins at the Samoan crowd. They boo loudly as hell, Monkey Flip. The Rock rushes into the ring and punches Shawn once, twice, does his taunt, and his third strike! Michaels falls on the mat, gets up, Spinebuster!! He does the People's Elbow taunt and the crowd goes nuts, he takes off his elbow pad...

Michael Cole: Here we go! The Most Electrifying Move In Sports Entertainment!!

Rocky throws the pad at the fans... CHOP BLOCK BY CHRISTIAN!

Matt Striker: The Most Electrifying Move In Sports Entertainment...The Chop Block!

Rock holds the back of his leg and Christian staggers back to his feet, lifts up The Rock, Shawn gets up on their backs, Double Underhook by Christian, he twists his body, going for the Killswitch! SWEET CHIN MUSIC INTO THE KILLSWITCH!!!

Matt Striker: HOLY...!!... THE SHOWSTOPPA'S BACK!

Shawn taunts cockily and the crowd boo's, pin on Christian.

1...2...KICKOUT!!

Michaels has a frustrated look on his face but then grins, he walks back, grabs the ropes in the corner and stomps the mat, once, twice, three times, four times, five times, eight, nine, ten, eleven, Christian is up, SWEET CHIN MUSIC, CHRISTIAN DUCKS AND GETS ON MICHAELS' BACK, KILLSWITCH!!! THE CROWD GOES NUTS!!! The Rock is up and Christian turns around to go for the pin, Rocky grabs him...ROCK BOTTOM!!! Both Shawn Michaels and Christian lay on the mat. Rock gets in between them and grins, then takes off his remaining elbow pad and throws it to the crowd.

Michael Cole: OHH MY!!

Rock runs, bounces on the ropes and runs to the opposite ropes, then runs back, DOUBLE PEOPLE'S ELBOW!!! DOUBLE PIN!

1...2...A LOUD NOISE IS HEARD AS FIRE BURSTS ON STAGE!!

The lights go red and Rocky gets up, he leans on the ropes and looks at the stage, Kane is already in the ring. The Rock turns around, BIG BOOT! Kane grabs Christian, Sidewalk Slam!! Kane gets hold of Michaels, and lifts him up... CHOKE... CHOKESLAM FROM HELL!!!!! The ring apron bursts and lights on fire for two seconds, as it ends, only Christian, Shawn Michaels and The Rock remain in the ring...

Matt Striker: OH MY GOODNESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?

The Rock crawls to Shawn... Pin.

1...2...3!

Know Your Role hits and The Rock manages to get up with the ropes’ aid, then he climbs the turnbuckle and does his signature taunt as the lights go darker.

Michael Cole: And once again! The Rock is the Number One Contender for the World Wrestling Championship!

Matt Striker: Exactly! Tune in next week for more S.N.X.!

SHOW END
Back to top Go down

XPlosion XI
Page 1 of 1