Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XPlosion XV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

XPlosion XV Empty
PostSubject: XPlosion XV   XPlosion XV I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:47 pm

Fireworks blast on the stage area, the crowd is cheering loudly as the cameras move, showing the capacity crowd. The cameras then film the announcers' table where Matt Striker is alongside Michael Cole.

Michael Cole: Good evening ladies and gentlemen to the fifteenth edition of Saturday Night XPlosion!

Matt Striker: LIVE, from... China... IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT........... XPlosion!

Matt Hardy walks out, wearing his signature coat, and attire. He is also wearing a white headband, and he has a T-Shirt that he is holding in his right hand. The crowd goes wild as he does his "V-1" taunt. He walks down the ramp as the crowd is cheering loudly, Matt smiles and slides into the ring, quickly gets up and does his "V-1" taunt once again, the crowd is cheering loudly. Hardy is thrown a mic from a ringside crew member, he stares at the crowd, smiling, and waiting for the cheers and chants to die out. He sits on the Matt Hardy Show couch as the Harditron 7000 is lowered from the rafters.

Matt Hardy
HELLO, CHINA!

The crowd cheers loudly again as Matt smiles.

Matt Hardy
Tonight! Tonight we have a very special edition of the Matt Hardy Show! Tonight, for the first time ever, we will have three different guests! They are all on my division, the Legends Championship division, the title that was stolen from...me! But first, we have what we all love! THE WHEEL... OF ROAST!!!

The Chinese fans go nuts!

Matt Hardy
Wheel of Roast! Do your job!!

The wheel spins for a while on the Harditron 7000 and the Titantron, it stops.

[img=400,250]http://us.wwe.com/content/media/images/Superstars/bio/12547942[/img]

Matt Hardy
... Who the fuck is this guy!?

Both the Harditron 7000 and the Titantron show "萬斯阿切爾"

Matt Hardy
Sorry, I don't know Chinese...

The crowd laughs a bit, and then both 'Trons show "VANCE ARCHER!"

Matt Hardy
...Sorry, still don't know the guy...

The Harditron 7000 shows a clip from last week's Tag Team Match between Brock Lesnar, Raven and Vance Archer and Drew McIntyre: "LESNAR TAGS IN RAVEN! Vance Archer gets up! Kick to the midsection! RAVEN EFFECT!!! PIN! 1...2...3!!"

Matt Hardy
Uh... Is he the guy with the skirt?

The crowd laughs loudly.

Matt Hardy
...OHH! I know who he is! He's the guy who's trying to compete with Triple H on the EWE Biggest Nose of the Year Award!

Matt tries to imitate Justin Roberts.

Matt Hardy
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, HERE IS YOUR WINNER, AND THE NEW!!... MR. DICKNOSE OF THE YEAARRRR.... VANCE... ARCHER!!!!... But Well, I think it's enough of roasting. Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce to you, the first one of my three guests for tonight... RAVEN!!!

Raven walks out from backstage and taunts on the stage area, the crowd cheers. He walks down the ramp and slides into the ring. Raven then sits on the couch. And Matt hands him a mic.

Matt Hardy
So, Raven, how do you feel about being in Extreme Wrestling Empire?

Raven
The EWE is yet another canvass for me to paint upon. A new place to display my ruthless aggression. To be blunt, it makes me feel good to be in a place like the Extreme Wrestling Empire.

Matt Hardy
Exactly, your ruthless... aggression! That is mainly why I invited you here, I have to suppose that MY Legends Title is your main objective, huh?...

Raven
Matt, you fail to realize that the Legends Title that you refer as yours, is not yours, you holding that title ever again is nothing more than a delusion that you have aloud yourself, hell, the Legends Title isn't even Ziggler's. That belt belongs around my waist! And after tonight that's where it shall be and that's where it shall remain! But to answer your question, Matt, no, the Legends Title isn't my main objective here.

The crowd cheers, as Raven gets up, both Raven and Matt stare each other down.

Matt Hardy
May I ask what is?

Raven
Holding a title immortalizes you, it immortalizes your name in a list of former title holders. I deserve much greater recognition than that. Not only do I want people to remember my name, but I want them to loathe me. I want them to fear me! I want my name to be synonymous of death and destruction. You see, Matt, I have already stated, I have the destiny to spill the blood of many for the glory of one. The Raven Juggernaut shall be remembered long after I'm gone...

Matt Hardy
Ok, I get it, let me introduce my second guest... He is a new EWE superstar... J...T...G!!!

JTG walks out from backstage doing his signature taunts! The crowd cheers loudly, and he starts walking down the ramp, he slaps some of the fans' hands and does his signature ring-in. He then sits back on the leather couch, waiting for Matt to speak.

Matt Hardy
Yo yo yo! How does it feel to be in EWE,...homie?

[color:f164=#000]JTG
It's awesome, homie, there are great wrestlers here, wrestlers who can help me adquire the experience to go for the gold, I see this as a school for me to learn more than what I know...

Matt Hardy
How does it feel to be on the run for the Legends Championship, as well?

[color:f164=#000]JTG
Homie, it makes me feel like I just stole a rich guy's wallet! Woooh! Competing for gold gives me that adrenaline, ya'dig? I know the title is gonna be mine, so watch out for JTG! Yeah!

The crowd cheers.

Matt Hardy
Ok! Then let me introduce to you! My third guest here tonight, he is also on the run for that championship... DREW MCINTYRE!

Drew McIntyre walks out to the stage, he rubs his chin and stares at the crowd, then proceeds to walk down the ramp. As he gets to the end, he walks up the steel steps and paces slowly on the apron, he then enters the ring, Matt throws him a mic and he leans back on the corner.

Matt Hardy
So, McIntyre, how do you feel about all these new superstars, coming into EWE?

Drew McIntyre
How do I feel, Matt? Well I feel they are just more people for me to take down, with zero effort, on my way to greatness. You see, I should have started as a World Wrestling Champion contender, but because of who I am, because of my ancestors with a past of winning wars and let other people's blood pour from those other people's faces, I decided that I'm gonna do the same with every single other new so-called superstar!

Drew then slowly paces in the ring, staring down JTG, who is sitting back on the couch, then Raven who is leaning on the corner, then Matt who is in the center of the ring. He keeps pacing as he restarts speaking.

Drew McIntyre
I am going to take on every single one of these pathetic wannabe's, and teach them the meaning of the word "warrior". Brock Lesnar for example, what I am going to do to him tomorrow, will be something he will NEVER forget! You see I'm gonna go to war with him, and I'm going to make him suffer! And that's what I am going to do to every single person who stands in the way between me, and the greatness that I am destined to!

JTG then gets up and gets in McIntyre's face, they argue but they words can't be heard because they dropped the mic, Matt Hardy walks in between and splits them, only to get punched in the face by The Next Big Thing. McIntyre and Matt Hardy brawl in the middle of the ring, as the camera zooms out, JTG is leaving the ring and Raven is not even there anymore, both wrestlers get up and start trading punches! Kick to the gut by Hardy! Front facelock, double leg takedown by Drew! McIntyre waits for Hardy to get up, kick to the gut, double underhook...KOBASHI DDT!!!

The crowd boos McIntyre as he stares at Matt and leaves, the scene then fades to commercial!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, Raven is already in the ring, he is waiting for Dolph Ziggler. He has a mic in his hand.

[color:f164=#fff]Raven
Dolph Ziggler, I must congratulate you on holding the EWE Legends Championship title as long as you have. But tonight, you hope to withstand the Raven Juggernaut. If you have any thoughts or hopes of walking out of this Baqu Arena with that belt, you must really have yourself fooled. You see Ziggler, there are three things that control all of our lives. Fate, Destiny and Pain. Fate, fate has led me here to the Extreme Wrestling Empire. Destiny, destiny has given me this title match against you. And Pain, pain is what shall strip you of that Legends Title. To be more exact, the pain that I personally shall inflict apon you. Tonight, Harbin, China shall bare witness to what has come to be known as, The Raven Effect! So it is written, so it shall come to pass. Quote the Raven, NEVERMORE!

Raven tosses the mic out of the ring and awaits the arrival of Dolph Ziggler.

The Legends Champion, Dolph Ziggler walks out from backstage with his belt laying on his shoulder. He taunts and slicks his hair back, the crowd boos as he starts walking down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for One Fall, and it is for the LEgends... Championhips!!! In the ring, from Palm Beach, Florida... RAVEN!!!... And on his way to the ring, he is THE LEGENDS...CHAMPION!!! DOLPH... ZIGGLER!!!

Ziggler does his signature double-take ring in, and then climbs the turnbuckle, to do his signature taunt with his vest. He leaps off into the ring and stares Raven down, the ref takes his belt and shows it to the crowd. The bell rings. Raven and Ziggler lock up, with Dolph managing to get Raven in a Headlock, but he pushes him into the ropes, Raven bounces back and hits a running Dropkick! He rolls out of the ring and gets a steel chair, then slides into the ring as Dolph Ziggler gets up, chair shot… Ziggler dodges it by ducking!

Michael Cole: Ohh he almost had him there! Vintage Raven!

Raven turns around, kick to the gut by Ziggler! He headlocks Raven who drops the chair, Bulldog into the chair! Dolph slicks his hair back and does his signature sequence of elbow drops on Raven.
Dolph covers Raven.

1…2…Kickout!

Ziggler gets behind Raven, as he waits for him to get up. Raven finally does, Ziggler leaps, ZIG ZAG, BUT RAVEN HOLDS HIMSELF UP, GRABBING THE TOP ROPE! He sets up the steel chair as DZ gets up… DROP TOE HOLD INTO AN OPEN CHAIR! PIN!

1…2…3!!

Michael Cole: NEW CHAMPION!!

Raven is handed the belt by the referee and he does his signature crucifix taunt with it in one hand, the scene fades out to commercial.

The scene fades in and it's Chris Jericho and Christian playing Smackdown vs RAW 2010 on PS3. Out of nowhere, Christian hits the Killwitch for the pin.

Chris Jericho
Ahh fuck! I want a rematch!

Matt Hardy and John Morrison walk into the room, while talking to each other, Matt then walks to his locker and opens it, he looks surprised and he then turns around to stare at Chris.

Matt Hardy
Chris, where the hell is my attire?

Chris Jericho
How the fuck would I know! It doesn't matter if you use your attire anyway, you just take off your shirt and wrestle in street clothes like you used to do all the time... Anyway, are you guys ready for your match?

Matt Hardy
NO! I just fucking told you that I can't find my attire.

Matt Hardy takes a seat.

Matt Hardy
Besides that, I am sure that our match will have some kind of an interference if you know what I mean. And you couldn't bother yourself to take a moment and band Rated Legacy from ring side.

The Grim walks around a bit to release some stress.

Matt Hardy
But It doesn't matter now, all that matter is to find my attire.

Christian gives Matt Hardy a weird stare.

Matt Hardy
Oh yeah and winning the match.

The crowd can be heard laughing as the scene fades out and we go back to ringside.

Ted DiBiase and Edge walk out from the smoke that pours from backstage, they taunt on the stage area, and then start walking down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen the following is a TORNADO TAG TEAM MATCH! Introducing first, from Rated Legacy, Ted DiBiase! And EDGE!!!

Edge and DiBiase both slide in the ring, they get up and stare at the crowd, then at the stage area, as they wait for their opponents.

Christian Cage and Matt Hardy walk out, as the crowd goes wild! Hardy's wearing street clothes after all. He does his V-1 signature taunt and the crowd cheers! Both wrestlers start walking down the ramp, with their eyes set on Edge and Ted DiBiase respectively.

Justin Roberts: And introducing their opponents, on their way to the ring, "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage!... And Matt Hardy "Version 1"!!!

Once again, Hardy taunts. Both wrestlers stop at the end of the ramp as the members of Rated Legacy taunt them to get in the ring. Christian and Hardy run and slide quickly into the ring, they get up fast as the bell rings, Hardy and Edge engage into a brawl, trading punches, same happens with DiBiase and Cage, who trade blows repeatedly!

Matt Striker: Ohh this will be, indeed, awesome! Getting to see Edge and Ted DiBiase beating the hell out of Cage and Hardy would be something I'd pay to see, but...I'M PAID TO SEE IT, hahaha!!

Christian Cage Irish Whips Ted DiBiase onto the ropes, he goes over, and stays on the apron, Christian runs back and bounces on the ropes, then runs at DiBiase, who hits a shoulder block on the incoming! Cage turns around and Ted grabs his shoulders, then leaps off the apron, Christian goes neck first into the top rope. On the other side of the ring, Matt Hardy has the upper hand, as he is repeatedly striking Edge in the head on the corner, as he stands on the second rope. EDGE SHOVES HARDY INTO THE MAT!! Ted DiBiase pulls Cage's head out on the apron and walks back, then runs at it, KICK TO THE HEAD!!! Christian spins around and falls on the outside with the impact!!

Michael Cole: VINTAGE TED DIBIASE!!

DiBiase enters the ring and both Edge and himself start stomping Matt Hardy repeatedly, DiBiase then gets behind Hardy waiting for him to get up, and slowly he does. DiBiase grabs him, MILLION DOLLAR DREAM!! EDGE RUNS! SPEAR AND DREAM STREET!!!!!

Matt Striker: Holy shit that's innovative!

Cage gets in the ring, Edge tries to go for the cover, Christian grabs him by the back...KILLSWITCH! DIBIASE GRABS CHRISTIAN..DREAM STREET!!! Hardy is up! KICK TO THE GUT! TWIST OF FATE ON DIBIASE!!! PIN!!!

1...2...3!!!

Hardy helps Cage up and they taunt over their victory in the ring as the crowd cheers, the scene fades out.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As the scene fades in, The Sinister Scotsman and The Glamazon are in the ring. Drew McIntyre has his arm around Beth's waist and a microphone in the other hand.

Drew McIntyre
I'm done with this! It's ridiculous the way I am being disrespected by all these ridiculous wannabe's! First, Brock Lesnar! He's got it coming, tomorrow, I will end his career, FOR GOOD! Then we have Matt Hardy! He thinks he's better than me, he thinks he's better than everyone, but what has he actually done in his long career? Absolutely NOTHING! Raven, who the hell does he think he is anyway, he acts ridiculously! I am Main Event material and I'm always being left out for some reason, forced to team with a loser like Dinero, then dropped to the lowcard for no.. REASON!! Last week, Beth Phoenix, here, was screwed on the Number One Contender match!... Well people, there's something I want to say. It won't take long for you to see...US BOTH! With gold around our waists! Jericho, Morrison! You can through whatever you want at me, but I will go through it like a man, and get to the top anyway! I don't need to be pushed to the Main Event, I don't need anyone's help, and neither does Beth! If I have to work my way to the top, which I already did, again, then that's what I will do! I'm The Chosen One! The Next Big Thing! There is nothing that can stop me in the Extreme Wrestling Empire, not Matt Hardy, not Chris Jericho, ABSOLUTELY not Brock Lesnar! Look here, Jericho, all I need, is an XPlosion Championship Match, or even a Number One Contender XPlosion Championship Match, I don't care! I was born to wear gold, and I came to EWE to wear gold, and soon enough, I will! And so will The Glamazon, the perfect combination of strength, and I can assure you, beauty! The woman you're all looking at, is perfection, in and outside the ring!

Drew hands Beth the mic.

Beth Phoenix
Don't worry Drew, soon you'll have that gold around your waist, and so will I. Nobody can stop me, not Trish, not Natalya and especially not Katie. I will go down in EWE History along with my handsome boyfriend here. I've ended Diva's careers here. Divas such as Ariel and Alicia Perez. Not only will I win my matches over and over, but I will smash, crush and demolish my rivals. There are new Divas expecting to make a name for themselves. More and more women get declined to join here every day, and if you're lucky enough to even step a foot in this place, then you have to face me. The all mighty Glamazon, The Fabulous Firebird, The Queen of the Ring, Beth Phoenix.

The fans are heard booing.

Beth Phoenix
Now I know that Drew and I will get what we deserve, we work continuously to get what we want, and it's only a matter of time before we get it. Oh, and Katie, you may think that, "Whatever Katie wants, Katie always gets" but thats not the case when I force you to give ME what I want!

Beth then throws the mic out of the ring as Drew leaves the ring and leans on the security barrier.

Tyson Kidd, David Hart Smith and Natalya Neidhart walk out from backstage to the stage area, they taunt and start walking down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen the following match is scheduled for one fall! In the ring, from Buffalo, New York, THE GLAMAZON, BETH PHOENIX!! And on her way to the ring, accompanied by Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith...NATALYA!!!

DH Smith and Tyson Kidd lift Natalya up on the apron, making her do her signature ring-in. She enters the ring and stares Beth Phoenix in the eye. McIntyre doesn't mind the Hart Dynasty and the feeling is shared. The bell rings, and the old-school wrestling expert, Natalya charges ahead with a headlock, she tries to keep the pressure, Beth lifts her...BACK SUPLEX! Pin!

1...2...Kickout!

Phoenix gets Natalya up, but gets shoved into the corner by The Anvillette! Natalya runs, corner Clothesline! Beth holds her neck, Natalya grabs her, Bulldog! Pin!

1...2...KICKOUT!!

Drew McIntyre tries to cheer up Beth, and Kidd and Smith are clapping. The fans are on Natalya's side.

Matt Striker: I think the Fabulous Firebird will get the upper hand on this match...

Both Divas get up at the same time, Natalya spins, DISCUS CLOTHESLINE, BETH DUCKS! SHE GRABS NATALYA'S ARMS!...GLAM SLAM!!! Pin!

1...2...3!

Beth leaves the ring and taunts with McIntyre as the scene fades out to commercial.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, Zack Ryder and Todd Grisham are in the ring.

Todd Grisham: Everyone, welcome to the number one show on the EWE or at least Zack Ryder thinks that way...

Zack Ryder
Yo bro, I have big news to talk about tonight...

Todd Grisham: Ok Zack what's your big news?

Zack Ryder
Well, bro, me and Katie have been dating for a while now and I think I'm really in love, Todd, and to prove this Katie-bear I wrote you a poem: "Roses are red, violets are blue. I wanted to make love the first time I saw you. You're the girl who has stole my heart. I even like you better than a pop tart."

Todd Grisham: Uh, Zack, I didn't know you wrote poetry?

Zack Ryder
I don't bro but Katie brings out another side of me.

Todd Grisham: Zack was that your big news?

Zack Ryder
No, Bro the big news is this. I like to sell things and kick ass and I found another person who enjoys the same things. The man I'm talking about is the one and only Triple H!

The crowd starts cheering at the sound of Triple h's name.

Zack Ryder
Triple H I'm offering you to join forces with me sell products with me and win all our matches and run the EWE. What do you say Triple H form a new DX with me let's make... ZX?

Zack pulls off his ZACKET to reveal another ZACKET underneath With a ZX Design on the back off it. Zack waits for Triple H to come out.

The lights cut and lights around the arena flash. After a few mins, Triple H comes walking out from behind the curtain. HHH comes walking down the ramp way. He gets to the bottom and looks around. He then turns and walks around the side of the ring. Triple H then climbs onto the ring apron. He stands there for a few moments looking into the crowd. Triple H then climbs into the ring and walks over to the corner and climbs up and poses for the crowd. He then jumps down. Triple H looks out at the fans as they cheer and chant his name. The Game gets a mic as Zack Ryder hands him the ZX ZACKET...

[color:f164=#090]Triple H
Who would have guessed that Zack Ryder is a man of many talents, not just a talented wrestler, but also a talented designer as well? And now you want me to join forces with you ?...

Triple H thinks for a moment... After barely a moment thought, Triple H boots Zack Ryder in the stomach...PEDIGREE!! The crowd roars excitedly! Triple H throws the ZX ZACKET onto Zack Ryder's lifeless body then gives Zack one last rough kick to the abdomen. The crowd, shocked, goes silent, Triple H stares at Zack lying motionless in the middle of the ring then leaves ignoring the shocked crowd. Ryder is helped out by referees. After a brief pause...

Vance Archer walks out to the stage as the crowd boos and hisses. He stares intensely at the crowd and starts walking down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is a single's match! Introducing first, from Dallas, Texas! VANCE..ARCHER!!!

Archer walks up the steel steps and paces on the apron, then enters the ring slowly, he then turns around to stare at the stage area as he waits for his opponent.

The crowd cheers loudly, Brock Lesnar walks out and stretches his muscles, the crowd goes wild! Lesnar walks down the ramp quickly, staring down Archer in the ring.

Justin Roberts: Introducing his opponent, from wherever the hell he comes from, BROCK...LESNAR!!!

Lesnar slides quickly into the ring and gets in Archer's face, who shows no fear. The bell rings and the match begins, as Lesnar whip Archer into the ropes and goes for a Clothesline but Vance ducks under turns around and Dropkicks Lesnar, who goes down. Archer goes for the pin. Before the referee start the count Lesnar powers out of the pin attempt and throws Archer off. Both Lesnar and Archer get up. They walk up to each other. Archer runs at Lesnar but gets hit with a Spinebuster. Lesnar goes for the pin.

Archer staggers to his feet. Lesnar whips Archer into the corner and hits Multiple Shoulder Thrusts. Lesnar then whips him to the opposite corner. He runs at Archer but the latter moves out the way and Lesnar crashes into the turnbuckles. Lesnar looks dazed as he staggers backwards and Archer connects with a German Suplex then goes for the pin!

1...2...Kickout!

Archer picks Lesnar up but out of nowhere Lesnar does his signature Spinebuster. Archer gets to his feet Lesnar gets him on his shoulders...F-5!!!

Michael Cole: VINTAGE BROCK LESNAR!

Matt Striker: HOLY FUCKITY FUCK!

Pin!

1...2..DREW MCINTYRE RUSHES IN FROM THE CROWD AND STOPS THE PIN!

McIntyre assaults Lesnar, punching him repeatedly!! Archer gets up and both next-gen superstars stomp Lesnar over and over again, they finally stop and taunt...

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The scene fades to showing The Miz and Kurt Angle walking down the hallway. The camera zooms in just a little bit showing the tag title on Miz's waist and Kurt has his over his right shoulder. They seem satisfied with the way the things are going.

Kurt Angle
We did it! We told everyone what we were going to do and we did it. I wonder what kind of match we have for Apocalypse, most likely I have my match with Matt Hardy that I want so I can beat the respect out of him.

Miz smiles as he agrees...Kurt finds the show card for Apocalypse on a wall. Kurt's face turns to anger as he reads his match. Miz looks at it as well with the same reaction. They both walk to Jericho who is talking to a new superstar and pushes the newcomer and gets in front of Jericho.

Kurt Angle
Hey I think you made a mistake with the PPV card! Because you got The Golden Ambition in a tag match, we have no problem with that but the mistake is that you accidentally put our titles on the line. You know we just went through the whole tag division to win these titles. Everyone makes mistakes so I'm sure you will fix it right?

Jericho looks surprised, but not intimidated whatsoever, he stares down Angle, then The Miz, he looks back at Kurt Angle then. He starts talking.

Chris Jericho
If it isn't Kirk Angel!... And The Miss! Ahh, Kirk, remember those good ol'times...when I made YOU tap? You didn't break the walls down... You didn't even get to the ropes, but that doesn't matter, you two are here to talk about the title match, and you THINK I made a mistake scheduling The Hart Dynasty to face YOU for those golden belts. I don't care who you are facing, I don't care if you win or lose, I don't care who is holding the belts, they're just keeping them warm for me..and John!

Kurt seems frustrated as he looks at The Miz, then back at Y2J.

Chris Jericho
Whoa, don't think I'm trying to screw you over, I'm just giving the fans what they want to see at the Pay-Per-View come Sunday, action. I know you want your match against Matt and all, but well, it's not gonna happen so soon! First you have to get through the Hart Dynasty, THEN, I promise you, I will think about it...

Angle seems somewhat relieved by now.

Chris Jericho
But don't think you two won't have to get in the ring with the Kings of Sexy soon, as well! Anyway, I want you two to be the special guest commentators for tonight's Main Event... Be ready...

Jericho turns around to walk away but he is stopped by The Miz, who grabs his shoulder.

The Miz made a bold move, laying his hand on the boss not that he hadn't done it before, since he took him down nine ways to Sunday just a couple of nights ago. But, laying his hands on him outside of the squared circle might have been a mistake. He gets Jericho's attention and speaks.

The Miz
Not so fast there Y2J...it's pretty evident that The Golden Ambition is going to dominate The Hart Dynasty at Apocalyse and retain our precious tag titles. Now you along with everyone else on this damn roster, better get used to the sight of Kurt and I keeping posession of these tag titles because theres not a tag team on this roster that can stop the roll that we're on!

The Miz looks over at Kurt as he nods his head in approval. The Miz then looks again at Jericho and continues to speak.

The Miz
Now, I'm personally loving this feeling of being one half of the tag team champions...but Jericho...I want MORE gold! I also have a score to settle with that half baked freakshow Kane! I haven't forgotten how he stole MY International title, and I want it back! You're the man that can make it happen...and besides I know those fans love watching me in tag team action...but imagine how awesome it would be to make me compete in more singles matches. Plus, I'll do everyone on the roster a favour even though I don't owe anyone anything, by smashing Kane's skull right onto the mat. Hell! It would definitely improve the look of that ugly face of his!

The Miz now removes his hand from Jericho's shoulder as he waits for either Jericho or Angle to say something. Jericho brushes off his shoulder and looks at Miz and just when he was about to speak Kurt interrupts him.

Kurt Angle
You want us to be guest commentators for the main event for tonight's Xplosion that's fine we will do that. It's not like we have to scout our opponents up close, we are not afraid of losing our titles even though we shouldn't have to defend them so soon. But don't be surprised if we make our appearance felt if you know what I mean.

Kurt and Miz chuckle a little bit as Jericho just waits on him to finish.

Kurt Angle
Miz is right like always, we love tag matches to prove our dominance in that division but we don't want to be rusty as singles competitors and of course we want more gold. I don't think you understand, this is not just some group just to sell t shirts, no we are out here to win gold and show that we are the most dominate group the EWE has ever witnessed. So after we get past the Hart Dynasty I want Matt Hardy in a I Quit Match!!!!!! I would love nothing for him to utter the words I Quit!!!

Chris Jericho
Look, Kurt, I'm willing to give you that match actually, if you want to stand ashamed after quitting in front of millions of people watching, then next week at XPlosion... It will be Matt Hardy, facing Kurt Angle, in an I Quit Match!

The crowd can be heard cheering.

Chris Jericho
And in the following week, Kurt Angle AND The Miz, against The Kings of Sexy!... Now, if the titles are still around your waists, then I'll be glad to make it a Tag Team Title match... Ever since the Kings of Sexy become champions again, the tag team division will never...ever!...be the same...again!

Jericho grins as he stares down Angle and Miz

Chris Jericho
I'll see you guys out there...

We go back to ringside

Triple H comes onto the stage.

Justin Roberts: The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Nashua, New Hampshire..... Weighting in 255 Pounds……. Triple HHHHHHH!

Triple H does his regular entrance. He stands in the middle of the ring and stares at the crowd. The fans are booing him.

Justin Roberts: Introducing his opponent from Orangeburg, South Carolina….. Weighting in 248 pounds….. Shelton Benjaminnnnn!

Shelton walks onto the stage and does his taunt. He continues down to the ring and slides in. He stands up and stares at Triple H as the ref calls for the bell.

Matt Striker: Benjamin has a will testing task, and that's to beat The Game in his own game!

Triple H delivers a punch, but Shelton ducks and gets behind Triple H and delivers a punch to the back of the head. Triple H turns around only to receive a series of punches from Shelton, Irish Whip. Shelton tries to kick Triple H in the gut, but HHH grabs his foot... DRAGON WHIP! Pin!

1…Kickout!

Michael Cole: Looks like Shelton is in a rush.

Shelton gets The Game on his feet, Irish Whip, he leans forward for a Back Body Drop, KNEE FACEBUSTER!! Shelton spins, staggering... Toe Kick, going for the Pedigree!... But Shelton shoves him, Belly to Belly Suplex!!! Shelton goes to the top rope, while waiting for Triple H to get up. Triple H gets up, TOP ROPE CROSS BODY!! PIN!

Michael Cole: Vintage Benjamin!

1…2…3!

Matt Striker: I knew Benjamin was good at playing games, but I didn't think he could beat The Game once again!

Shelton is celebrating. The referee is signaling for him to stop, as he is pointing at The Game's foot that is placed on the lower rope. Shelton looks mad.

Michael Cole: Looks like the match will go on.

Shelton picks up The Game and delivers a strong punch, Triple H blocks it and starts delivering punches of his own. Irish Whip, Triple H goes for the Clothesline, The Gold Standard ducks! He gets on the apron, then springboards, Springboard Cross Body! SPINEBUSTER!! TRIPLE H COUNTERS THE MOVE INTO A SPINEBUSTER!! HHH goes for the cover.

1…2…3!

Matt Striker: And that’s why he is called The King Of Kings.

Triple H doesn't taunt or anything, he simply leaves the ring. He walks up the ramp and follows on to the backstage area.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We come back.

The lights go darker, and a spotlight lights up on the stage area, showing John Morrison and Chris Jericho, the crowd goes wild as they do their signature slow motion taunt and fireworks blow up on stage! They stare at each other and start walking down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen the following match is a Tag Team Match! Introducing first, Chris Jericho and John Morrison...THE KINGS...OF SEXY!!!

Morrison walks up the steel steps as Jericho does the same on the other side. Morrison enters the ring and runs to the turnbuckle, for his signature taunt, as Y2J paces on the apron and spins around, grabbing the top rope and bouncing! He then taunts and enters the ring as the lights go back to normal. They both stand in the middle of the ring, waiting for their opponents.

Kurt Angle: Look at this It's The owners of this business who will pull any strings to get these titles!

[color:f164=#fe0]The Miz: They're not even champions and they still walk out here all cocky and shit...

Jericho and Morrison taunt Golden Ambition, the crowd is cheering wildly!

Kurt Angle: I don't know why these guys even are mentioned as Tag Title contenders, come on they don't deserve a title shot!

The Hart Dynasty, David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd walk out, accompanied by Natalya Neidhart. They taunt and start walking down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Introducing their opponents, from Montreal, Quebec, Canada! Accompanied to the ring by Natalya!!...David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd...THE HART DYNASTY!!!!

They enter the ring and stare down the Kings of Sexy, they then look at Golden Ambition in the announcer's table. Tyson Kidd walks back and gets on the apron as so does Chris Jericho. The bell rings, Jericho and Hart Smith lock up, with the son of the Brittish Bulldog overpowering Y2J and shoving him against the turnbuckle. DH runs, Jericho gets out of the way and he goes chest first into the turnbuckle! Y2J then shoves him over the ropes, as David Hart Smith lands on the apron and tries to recover, Jericho springboards...TRIANGLE DROPKICK!!! Morrison runs on the apron and jumps.... SHOOTING STAR PRESS FROM THE APRON TO THE OUTSIDE!!!

[color:f164=#fe0]The Miz: I got to say that that was an impressive move by Morrison, but, by far, not as impressive as me!

JoMo gets up and shoves DH Smith into the ring, Jericho stomps him and leaves his foot on David's chest, for the cover.

1...2...Kickout!

Jericho laughs and kicks David Hart Smith in the back!

Kurt Angle: They going to be so weak after the beating that KoS is giving them, it's not even funny!

Y2J tags in John Morrison, who quickly springboards, Springboard Elbow Drop to DH's back!! He doesn't even go for the pin, he runs at Tyson Kidd and tries to hit him with an elbow, but Kidd lowers the top rope and The Shaman of Sexy falls out of the ring! DH Smith crawls, he gets the tag! Kidd leaps off the apron and attacks Morrison with repeated kicks and punches! He then shoves Morrison into the ring and waits for him to get up, he springboards, tries to go for the Code Blue! BUT MORRISON HOLDS ON THE ROPE! Kidd falls on his back, Morrison leans on the ropes to rest. They basically recover almost at the same time and start trading punches, John gets the upper hand after a while and strikes Kidd repeatedly! He runs, RUNNING ENZUIGIRI! JoMo tags in Jericho and they both get Tyson Kidd on his feet, double kick to the gut and double front facelock, they're going for a Double Suplex! They lift up Kidd, DAVID HART SMITH RUNS INTO THE RING AND HITS A DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE!!! All four wrestlers fall on the mat!

[color:f164=#fe0]The Miz: Just finish this already!

Kurt Angle: I'm not at all impressed by this match, at all! I should have been in the Main Event!

David Hart Smith gets Kidd on his feet and goes to the apron, Tyson tags him in as Morrison gets up, he charges at the Guru of Greatness, but he ducks, DH turns around, repeated strikes by Morrison, Jumping High Kick!! Hart Smith falls to the mat! JoMo taunts...

[color:f164=#fe0]The Miz: Look at him showboating, he's just quicker than Smith that's all!

STANDING SHOOTING STAR PRESS!!! JoMo tags in Jericho and runs to knock Kidd to the outside, then Springboards to the outside as well, DH Smith gets up...CODEBREAKER...BUT SMITH SHOVES JERICHO TO THE MAT!! DH Smith breathes a bit to rest, then gets Jericho on his feet, but Y2J counters, DOUBLE LEG TAKEDOWN!!! WALLS OF JERICHO!!!!

Kurt Angle: It's the Walls of Jericho, he MIGHT tap out!

David Hart Smith taps out!! The ref orders for the bell to ring and the crowd is going wild! JoMo and Jericho go to the center of the ring and taunt. They climb the turnbuckles facing the announcers table and taunt Kurt Angle and The Miz, who get up! The crowd cheers intensely!

The crowd is cheering as the wrestlers taunt one another. The scene fades out for the end of the show!
Back to top Go down

XPlosion XV
Page 1 of 1