Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XPlosion III

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

XPlosion III Empty
PostSubject: XPlosion III   XPlosion III I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:28 am

Before the show officially starts, we can see the whole XPlosion Roster in a locker room. Some superstars are maintaining distance, like CM Punk and John Morrison, Triple H and Shawn Michaels. Chris Jericho enters the locker room. Takes a glance at them all with a smirk on his face.

Chris Jericho:
Welcome, to the major brand. Everyone that feels that XPlosion is not the top brand, should leave, because he's got a bullseye on his ass!

All superstars keep looking seriously at Chris Jericho.

Chris Jericho:
And, even though me and this man don't see eye to eye, I have chosen John Morrison to be my Co-General Manager... Any complains? I'm all ears

Batista was sitting on a chair when he decided to stand up to make his mind heard, when he did some looked at him others still looked at Jericho.

Dave Batista:
If you want this show to be run by a weak and egotistical Co-GM fine I don't really care! I'm just here to dominate and make an impact, and I'll start with Kurt Angle tonight!

He was wearing an Evolution jacket and sunglasses, an Evolution shirt and black pants. He looked to Morrison then to Angle both who were looking at him with distaste for his words, he just grinned and sat back down. Kurt Angle looked at him with fire in his eyes, but Batista ignored it. Chris Jericho looks at Batista, points at him then looks at the rest of the roster.

Chris Jericho:
See here? He spoke his mind, he spoke up to his boss, the first thing you should know is that you never! EVER! Cross The Boss... But Batista, I respect you for saying what you thought, and keeping that ruthless attitude, is what will probably take you to the top. Which brings me to CM Punk, who has the same attitude and he's not afraid of consequences. That's what I need here! Keep up the good work, Dave, you can leave.

Batista stood up and walked towards the door, he stopped near Jericho and looked at him, but Chris didn't even turn to him, he kept looking at the roster.

Dave Batista:
As if I need your permission.

He then walks out. Kane stands up and starts evilly laughing.

Kane:
So you respect people who aren't in your show as much as there on the rival brand...

Kane walks up closer to Jericho untill he almost bumps into him.

Kane:
Maybe I should just stay home then...

And just when Jericho tries to talk Kane interrupts him.

Kane:
Save it! I have buisness to take care of...

Kane picks up a steal chair that was next to him and folds it he then leaves through the door.

Chris Jericho:
How the fuck does that guy have business to take care of?! Damn...

Some guys laugh a little bit... Jericho, watching as Kane walks away, fails to notice John Morrison get up. John runs and punches Jericho, and the two trade blows. CM Punk and HBK pulls away Jericho while Triple H pulls away John Morrison.

John Morrison:
Exactly WHY did you pick me? I was gonna be happy on Genesis, AWAY from you, but you bring me BACK? And as CO GENERAL MANAGER?

John leaves before Jericho has a chance to speak... Y2J turns around to look at John walking away. Jericho is holding his face...

Chris Jericho:
Maybe... Because this way, there's no difference between us...

John Morrison stops, confused, but serious...

Chris Jericho:
Seriously, man, I know there are a lot of differences between us, but I know what you can do... And I respect that! I also respect the way you deal with things, and I need that here! And I know, you really didn't want to be a Genesis Noob... You didn't, don't even try to lie by saying you were happy away from me! Now... I can't make your life a living hell, and I'm happy about having some competition! I can't lose a talented guy like you, even though I hate you!

Jericho walks over, closer to John...

Chris Jericho:
If you really want to go to Genesis, you are free to... But you really don't want this brand ganging up on you... And you really, really, don't want Batista running over you when you least expect it... I feel that you like being an XPloder, don't lie, John!

John Morrison:
Well...maybe you're right.

John slightly smiles, shakes hands for a bit with Jericho, loses the small smile and follows Jericho back to the Locker Room. They both stand and look at THEIR roster. Kelly walks up to Y2J

Kelly Kelly: Umm, excuse me, Chris, where is my locker?

Chris stares at Kelly Kelly awkwardly.

Chris Jericho:
Let me see...

Y2J gets a paper with a list...as he sees that Kelly's sharing a locker room with Kane he gets a pen and writes something.

Chris Jericho:
You are sharing your locker with Kane and... Jeff Hardy... Who is the only guy with no locker-room just because he thinks it's cool... Hey Jeff! You are in charge of stopping Kane from raping her, if needed... Oh and Kelly, be careful with Stevie Richards, he's got a sexy voice... Or he used to have...and I don't want TNA people to steal my Diva's away! People, it's showtime!

Fireworks blow up all over the United Spirit Arena, and Fozzy - L.O.V.E. Machine hits the P.A.! Crowd goes nuts!!!

Matt Striker: WELCOME! WELCOME EVERYONE! To the third edition of Saturday Night XPlosion! And how will this show affect Genesis' ratings? We'll find out! Partner...?

Michael Cole: Yes, you are absolutely right, Genesis was a pretty darn good show but tonight we get to see John Morrison facing Y2J! At the same time we see Triple H and Shawn Michaels collide once again! That's right, the most unlikely of teams, Shawn Michaels and Chris Jericho will face the team of Triple H and the Ambassator of Abdominals, John Morrison!

On the Titantron, we can see Todd Grisham with an XPlosion microphone in his hands.

Todd Grisham:
I'm here backstage with Beth Phoenix, The Glamazon, so Beth, about your Match, up next, how are you feeling towards that Triple Threat for the EWE divas titile?

Beth Phoenix:
Well what can I say? I've already beaten Alicia and Ariel all by myself, I think that proves who's going to come out the winner.

Todd Grisham:
Well, I spoke to Alicia earlier and she seems pumped up.

Beth Phoenix:
Alicia, is just another pretty face, she or any other Diva needs to think twice before getting into the ring with me. I'll destroy their careers.

Beth walks away smirking as the Tron fades, "Holla!"... Kelly's theme hits! The male fans go insane! Kelly Kelly walks out to the ring, making her EWE debut!

Kelly Kelly:
Holla! How are you doing XPlosion fans doing!

Crowd cheers

Kelly Kelly:
Yeah! I hope to make a lasting impression on the Diva's division of EWE!

Beth Phoenix's theme hits as The Glamazon walks down the ramp with a mic. She does her signature entrance.

Beth Phoenix:
Kelly...

Beth walks closer to Kelly Kelly.

Beth Phoenix:
How long will it take you, and every other Diva here on EWE to realise, that I'm the most dominant of them all, and I'll be the EWE Diva's champion... Now, if you wouldn't mind... get out of my ring.

Beth now smirking at Kelly.

Kelly Kelly:
Listen, Beth, I don't care WHO you think you are. But what matters is that in the ring, you're going down, and I'll walk away the Women's champion

Beth Phoenix:
Well if you REALLY think so, i mean, i could just put you down right now, look at me.. now look at you.

Crowd boo's

Beth Phoenix:
I am stronger than you, I am smarter than you, and i will beat you.

Kelly Kelly:
You think so? First of all, yes you are stronger than me, but second, if you were smart, you wouldn't have come out here, and third, you're facing the floor in the ring tonight.

Crowd cheers louder as Kelly stares at Beth with a determined look in her eyes. Beth just smirks at Kelly.

Beth Phoenix:
Isn't it funny, how you...YOU...think you can beat me.

Beth laughs evily.

Beth Phoenix:
Listen Kelly, tonight, i'm going to show the whole of EWE and its fans that i can beat eye candy, like yourself, so easily.

Beth Phoenix:
And to prove to Chris no matter who he throws at me, i'll brush them off.

Beth moves closer to Kelly.

Beth Phoenix:
If you want to have any chance of winning tonight, then make sur...

King Of My World hits, fans don't know if they should cheer or not... Chris Jericho shows up at stage, wearing his attire but, with a sports jacket covering his upper body. He gets a mic.

Chris Jericho:
Well hello Beth, long time no see, huh? What's up K2? Has Stevie Richards been bothering you lately?

Kelly rolls eyes but Beth keeps her position, looking at Y2J firmly...

Chris Jericho:
"Keep that attitude Beth", I'd say that if your 'I can hit you if I want to, but I don't' attitude was good for the ratings, but it just makes us lose fans to Genesis

The crowd boo for Genesis and chant "Y2J"

Chris Jericho:
Well... Tonight's match will be more entertaining since I got an awesome superstar to be the Special Guest Referee!

Fans go insane as Chris unzips his jacket slowly to show a referee shirt underneath. Beth looks at the ceiling... Alicia Perez's theme hits, she makes her entrance, and waves and winks at Chris while she passes by him... The three diva's wait for Jericho to get in the ring. He enters and "checks" them if they're wearing anything besides their attire, the fans go crazy laughing. Jericho leaves the ring and sits on a steel chair at ringside.

Michael Cole: Well, this is awkward...

Matt Striker: It's freaking amazing! Shut up! Like a collegue of mine would say... I WANNA SEE PUPPIES!

Matt Striker gets up and rings the bell himself, many fans laugh at him. Alicia and Kelly team up and start punching Beth Phoenix, but she shoves them to the mat! They get up, Kelly jumps at her, almost taking her down but Phoenix shoves them again. Clothesline on Perez! Pin!

Chris Jericho:
Ooone...

Jericho doesn't count 2 for almost five seconds

Chris Jericho:
Twooo.. Kicked Out!

Beth gets up and leans on the ropes, angrily screaming at Y2J! Who stretches his arms...

Chris Jericho:
Ahh... This is boring...

Alicia Perez and K2 hit a double Dropkick on Beth's back making her fall over the top rope... Jericho laughs at her... Alicia Perez and Kelly Kelly start trading slaps, ending with a Toe Kick by K2, who then runs to the ropes behind Alicia and hits a running One-Handed Bulldog, Jericho-Like. Chris Jericho claps his hands enthusiastically... Smiling. Beth gets up and goes to hit Chris, who gets up, and looks at her seriously in the eyes, making her stop. She knows, that he can disqualify her, suspend or even fire her... Phoenix gets back in the ring where K2 has Alicia Perez on an Armbar, she grabs Kelly by the hair, and gets her on her feet. Toe Kick, DDT! She grabs Alicia by the throat, for a Double-Handed Chokeslam, Chop-Block by K2 for some kind of a Lou Thesz Press by Alicia! K2 climbs the turnbuckle. Alicia is trying to get Beth up, but The Glamazon hits another Toe Kick and goes for a Russian Leg Sweep, DOUBLE CROSS-BODY BY KELLY!!!

Michael Cole: Spectacular Move!

Matt Striker: Yeah... Move... Riiight

Cover by Kelly on Beth.

Chris Jericho:
12...BETH KICKS OUT!

She almost didn't kick out because of Jericho's super-fast count. Kelly Kelly gets Phoenix up and Irish Whips her to the turnbuckle! She stays there. K2 ON ALICIA!!! Kelly Kelly celebrates. Beth Phoenix taps her on her shoulder, Kelly turns around, Toe Kick, Front Facelock, FISHERMAN SUPLEX! COVER!

Michael Cole: CHRIS WAKE UP!

Jericho pretended to fall asleep. But he "woke up", and stretched his arms instead of going for the count, 10 seconds later John Morrison shows up dressed like a referee and counted to three, normally! The Glamazon's theme hits! She's the new champion!

Justin Roberts:
Here's your winner, and the new... XPLOSION'S WOMEN'S CHAMPION!!!... THE GLAMAZON... BETH PHOENIX!!

She gets her title and simply leaves after getting her hand raised by the Shaman Of Sexy!... Jericho quickly gets in the ring and starts arguing with the Saturday Night Delight! That arguing keeps going for a while, in an intense way, very intense, it looks like their gonna kill each other right there!

Michael Cole: OH MY... OOOHH MY!...

Chris Jericho smiles, before starting to laugh along with Morrison, he lightly punch-taps him in the chest, as a sign of respect before leaving the ring... They stare each other down as Jericho is on the Stage area, still smiling slightly... Jericho points at Morrison and says "You're mine later, junior...", Morrison has a smirk and then tries to help the ladies, who are still down and out.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Kurt Angle's already in the ring, waiting for his opponent, the crowd has a mixed reaction on Angle. Some cheer him just because of how much they hate The Animal. Lights go out, all goes dark, fireworks blow up! Line In The Sand hits as the lights turn back on! Instead of doing his Shooting taunt, he does his old taunt, where he goes down and strikes the floor, then lifts his arms, as awesome fireworks blow behind him. He makes his entrance to the ring.

Justin Roberts:
On his way to the ring... From Washington D.C.! He's The Animal, BAAATISTA!

Michael Cole: I can't believe how much this man has changed...

Matt Striker: For the better... Now SHUT UP!

The bell rings, Batista grapples Kurt, but he manages to slide under his arms for a Belly To Back clutch. He goes for a German Suplex, but he cant lift up The Animal, who delivers two powerful elbows to Angle's temple. The Olympic Hero walks to the turnbuckle holding his head. Batista runs to him for a Body Splash on the turnbuckle, Kurt Angle felt like he was ran over by a train! Batista keeps him on the corner, and starts punching his gut, recklessly! Irish Whip, countered. Kurt Angle runs to a cornered Batista, BIG BOOT BY THE ANIMAL! Batista stomps Kurt repeatedly, then lifts him up, standing front face-lock, half-suplex, JACKHAMMER! Pin!

1!...2!...ANGLE KICKS OUT!

Batista gets up and intensely looks down at Kurt. Puts his head between his legs, lifts him, DEVASTATING COUNTER-DDT BY ANGLE!!! Both men lay down and out on the floor.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, we can see Kurt stomping a mud hole into Batista's chest! The fans cheer, he spins with his arms in the air and goes for a last stomp, Batista suddenly grabs his foot, gets up, still grabbing it, Kurt tries to escape but he can't, The Animal pulls him closer to him, going for a quick Spinebuster, and another countering DDT by The Olympic Gold Medalist! Both men get up at the count of 7, SPEAR! BATISTA EXPLODES OUT OF NOWHERE!

Matt Striker: Did you even imagine that you'd think of dreaming about seeing that coming?! He's the Lord Of Devastation, no one can stop him now!

Batista puts Angle's head under his legs, lifts him, BATISTA BOMB! PIN!

1!...2!...3!

Justin Roberts:
Here's your winner, THE ANIMAL... BATISTA!

Batista kicks the hell out of Angle rolling him out of the ring. Taunts a little bit on the turnbuckle, to the crowd's major booing!

In the Tron we can see Alicia in the backstage talking to a backstage worker when somebody tapped on her shoulder. As Alicia turns around, she notices it's Elijah Dinero.

Elijah Dinero:
Hey Alicia, now I know you're busy and all but The Pope wants you to know that I'll be running the show, even though we are on different brands, anything you need YOUR POPE is here to give it to you sweetheart!

Elijah grabs her hand and kisses it, but she pulls it away.

Alicia Perez:
Well... Thanks, but no, thanks...

She puts her hand on his chest and shoves him back a little bit. Elijah's smile slowly fades into a frown,as he stares at Alicia

Elijah Dinero:
Umm, no? Really?!... You just told YOUR POPE NO!!

He starts getting short tempered, and she gets a bit worried... But he excepts the fact she says no so he calms down and turns away from her as he starts to walk away he says

Elijah Dinero:
Okay, Alicia that's fine, just know it's not going to be a sea of roses for you here!

He shakes his head and hangs it low, laughs a little and continues through the door. Chris Jericho suddenly shows up and stares Elijah in the eyes, who shows still no fear or intimidation, though.

Chris Jericho:
What the hell... Are you doing in MY show... Just because Batista went to yours after talking to Randy doesn't mean you can just show up here... You should thank God those Genesistas don't watch XPlosion... Or you'd have a target on your ass...

Elijah's smile fades yet again as he finds himself face to face with Y2J
and looks behind where Alicia is staring at the face-off, Jericho pokes him in the chest to re-focus his attention.

Elijah Dinero:
Well, the reason is simply because I had a "Business" trip to make, but seeing as it's been finished, my business here is done. Now YOUR POPE has a call to make so I suggest you move unless you have a business proposal...

Elijah Dinero reaches for his phone on the table by Alicia, and starts out the door. Alicia smiles as Jericho strongly grabs Elijah's hand while he was trying to lift the phone.

Chris Jericho:
Yes, I do have a business proposal, as it seems you have been messing with some of your brand's members... Along with one of my brand's members... Specifically, Dave Batista. I'd be more than glad to have you as an XPloder, and all I have to do... Is one phonecall to Randy Orton...

Alicia lost her smile then and left the scene. Elijah looks at Alicia with a smile as she walks out of the door,But she stops and
waits outside the door ease-dropping then snatches his hand from Chris,and wipes it off with his towel and smiles.

Elijah Dinero:
You see, the offer is great I'd love to, BUT
look here's the dilemma. You see Genesis they need me, if you haven't noticed Chris I have front page covers, promos, and I'm one of the best on the roster so I doubt Randy lets me leave...

Chris Jericho:
Look, I know he will let you leave, because he would have another front page guy in exchange... Let's just say some Genesistas are interested in... Heart-Breaking...

Elijah Dinero:
I see, but I still doubt it... Thank's for the help yesterday, and thanks for the proposal, maybe next time... Look I am the hero the Golden boy of Genesis, and not ready to trade that in yet.

Alicia hears what Elijah had just said and smiles, but since Elijah had a feeling she was still close around...

Elijah Dinero:
But you know what? I have a proposal for that proposal, I'm not saying I won't join XPlosion but it has to be worth while. As well as once I make a name and impact on Genesis then we can talk about me getting traded... You understand... Just let me dominate where I am first, unless...

Chris Jericho:
Really?... Look, have you noticed, that Genesis Crown Jewel is The Miz and Edge?... And happily, I have no specific main eventers here... Everyone is trying to reach the top, and that place could be yours... Trust me... You don't wanna be an XPloder if too late. Because you'll be treated like trash there, to later be treated like trash here... But slightly better, because we have Class here... Which they don't, they're just a gang of thugs running around... Degenerates and thugs...

Chris Jericho side looks at the door to see Alicia on the other side, he laughed.

Chris Jericho:
Here you can have it all, besides affirming yourself as a top superstar of the top brand, by defeating the Genesistas, ally yourself to the XPloders, Elijah and you will have an amazing run here

Elijah looks at the ceiling, almost smelling gold already... Elijah smiles at Jericho as he smirks back, and looks towards the door Alicia is hiding behind, as he does she leans back out of site,and leans against the wall and slides down to the ground, she listens to the rest of the conversation...

Elijah Dinero:
You know what? I'll sign over and be a XPloder! That just makes things better for the Deciples...

Shakes Jericho's hand and walks out the door to see Alicia sitting on the floor next to the door with her head down in disappointment.

Elijah Dinero:
Cheer up Alicia, keep your head up sweetheart... Because now you'll be able to see your Pope EVERY WEEK!

Smiles and lets out a small, rather evil, laugh... He leaves, Alicia sees Batista passing by her after Elijah left. She has an idea... Batista was walking down the hallway, he saw Alicia sitting down as he started to pass her but she stood up and asked if he had a minute, he turned to face her.

Dave Batista:
What do you want?

Alicia Perez:
Well... I wanted to ask you something...

She lifts herself to his ear and whispers

Alicia Perez:
Come over with me to my Hotel...

Batista had a slight grin as Alicia whispered for him to meet her at her hotel room...

Dave Batista:
Alright then, I'll see you there... I just have to talk to Elijah first... But don't worry, I'll be there...

Alicia Perez:
I'll see you soon...

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Stone Cold Steve Austin is already in the ring waiting for the Straightedge Superstar... This Fire Burns, hits the Public Announcement System and CM Punk's Video rolls on the Titantron. He starts his entrance by doing the "Nap Time" taunt on stage for MAJOR heat by the crowd!

Justin Roberts:
On his way to the ring, from Chicago, Illinois, the only Straightedge World Champion ever!!... C...M...PUNK!

The bell rings! The match begins and Stone Cold flips CM the finger. Punk charges only to get clotheslined. SCSA repeatedly stomps, showing him the finger while doing so. Stone Cold lifts up CM, hits a toekick, applies the face lock, but at the last second Punk shoves him off! Punk applies a double underhook, and is shoved away! Punk runs towards the turnbuckle and leaps onto the second rope. Austin charges, and Punk leaps off for the over-castle! Punk then lifts him up and applies the underhooks, Welcome to Chicago Motherfucker! Punk lifts him, and Steve shoves him away! Toe kick, face lock, but Punk lifts him into fireman's carry position! Punk drops Austin, GTS! Cover!

1!...2!...3!

This Fire Burns hits once again, CM Punk has just annihilated a Legend, beating Stone Cold with the biggest ease...

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, John Morrison suddenly comes out to the sound of Ain't No Make Believe and the crowd goes crazy. John does his slow-motion entrance, wearing a yellow coat.

Matt Striker: Look at this guy, he gets beaten, badly, loses in the 1st round, but the fans still cheer for him?

Michael Cole: How can you NOT cheer for him? John Morrison is one hell of a superstar, and don't forget that he's your superior. He can fire you.

Matt Striker: Fire me my ass.

John comes into the ring and sits on his throne inside the ring.

John Morrison:
Good evening ladies and gentleman, I am your Co General Manager, your Shaman of Sexy, your Guru of Greatness, your Saturday Night Delight, John Morrison, and last week, I killed a shark with a spork.

Matt Striker: Yeah, right...

John Morrison:
Welcome to the Palace of Wisdom. Please thank the crew for setting the ring up for this show.

A woman in an EWE suit comes to John.

Woman: Excuse me, we were all out of Coke so I got you a Diet Coke.

John Morrison:
Goddammit there is no diet soda in the Palace of Wisdom!

The woman leaves the ring.

John Morrison:
Damn newbie. Okay, on with the show, today's topic, the draft.

The crowd boos and John makes a handsign telling them to calm down.

John Morrison:
I know the draft has caused some major issues, but it was well needed.

Michael Cole: Yeah, and the draft caused some great wrestlers to go to Genesis.

Matt Striker: Possibly along with the good announcing partners...

Michael Cole: Will you shut up?

John Morrison:
As you know, I was well on my way to Genesis, but Chris Jericho picked me back.

Crowd cheers loud for having Morrison in XPlosion!

John Morrison:
But as the frickin' co-general manager!

Crowd cheers "Morrison!"

John Morrison:
And I'm bringing my cheers to the manager's office. Maybe it can clear up your boos for Jericho.

Crowd chants "Jericho sucks!"

John Morrison:
Don't worry, I'm sure all the chants for me will block out all boos for Jericho. Jericho and I have patched up some of our differences back in the locker room...

Crowd boos.

John Morrison:
And set them at Genesis.

Crowd cheers for XPlosion.

John Morrison:
And, until next time, this is The Shaman of Sexy, signing out. This has been, the Palace of Wisdom with John Morrison, and I will beat Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels. Hoorah.

John's theme plays as he walks out of the area.

Matt Striker: He thinks he could beat them? His only win was a DQ, he hardly has a chance.

Michael Cole: I'd say he has all the chance in the world, after all, he is teaming up with EWE Champ, Triple H.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Both Kane and Jeff Hardy are already in the ring, waiting for the bell...

Michael Cole: Oh My!... What a classic we can have on our hands here! Get ready for a wild ride!

The bell rings. Kane stands still as Jeff Hardy tries to lift him up. Kane laughs and tosses Hardy at the ring post. Jeff runs up the turnbuckle, Whisper in the Wind on Kane already!!! Cover!
1!...Kickout!

Jeff lifts Kane but The Big Red Machine throws Hardy out of the ring. Kane laughs.

1!...
2!...
Kane gets bored and gets on top of a turnbuckle. Jeff, getting up, is oblivious of Kane's position.
Kane leaps and hits a diving clothesline on Jeff!
Kane lifts Jeff up and irish whips him into the ring. Kane climbs over the ropes into the ring. Kane hits a toekick, and attempts a powerbomb! Jeff reverses it into a hurricarana! Jeff taunts and lets out a battlecry. Kane gets up, Jeff applies a facelock, Twist of Fate! Jeff goes onto the turnbuckle, Jeff taunts, Swanton Bomb! Countered, Kane hits the knees to Jeff Hardy's back! Jeff is thrown across the ring! Hardy manages to counter a Big Boot by Kane by ducking, runs to the ropes and hits an extreme forearm on Kane! Kane sits up, Jeff runs for the Swanton! Not knowing about The Big Red Monster's position! Kane grabs Jeff's neck while he's on the turnbuckle! Kane lifts up Hardy, chokeslam! Cover!

1!...2!...Kickout!

Kane, angry, lifts up the Extreme Enigma, toe kick, powerbomb! Cover!
1!...2!...Kickout!

Kane applies another choke! Kane powerfully lifts Jeff up and hits another Chokeslam! Cover!

Michael Cole: THIS HAS TO BE IT!

1!...2!...Kickout again!

Michael Cole: AND AGAIN! JEFF KICKED OUT! JEFF KICKED OUT!

Matt Striker: How the fuck did he do that?! God Damn him!

Kane lifts up Jeff, and goes for a third chokeslam! Jeff ducks and walks around, appealing to his last powers! Rear facelock! Reverse of Fa...Kane pushes away Jeff! Kane spins his arm and Irish Whips Jeff, Hardy runs for the ropes, tries a Cross Body! Countered! Kane spins Hardy around... TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER! PIN!

1!...2!...3!

Kane's theme hits again, he blows the fireworks then... After that he leaves as we go to Commercials

COMMERCIAL BREAK

On the Tron we can see TNA's arena in Orlando, Florida. The fans boo like hell. We can see Brother Ray pushing people out of the way as he makes his way towards the parking lot, he reaches the parking lot and starts to get in his car when Jeff Jarret walks up.

Jeff Jarret:
Dude what the hells wrong with you where do you think your going?!

Ray just flips him the finger.

Ray:
I quit!!!

He slams the door shut and starts the car and then drives off out of the building... Titantron fades and shows "LIL' BUBBA RAY'S MOVING UP"... Then "I'M COMING!"... The fans go insane chanting "DUDLEY! DUDLEY! DUDLEY!" King Of My World hits, Chris Jericho shows up and does his old-school entrance. The fans don't cheer nor boo.

Justin Roberts:
This match is the Main Event of the night, and it's a tag team match! The match is scheduled for one fall! On his way to the ring, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, The King Of The World, CHRIS JERICHO!!!

Jericho bounces on the ropes on the ring in, old-school like. But this time fireworks blow up on the turnbuckle until Chris stops bouncing. Sexy Boy hits the PA but no one knows if they should cheer of boo for Michaels, he does his signature entrance.

Justin Roberts:
And his tag team partner, from San Antonio, Texas... The Heartbreak Kid... SHAWN MICHAELS!!!

Shawn enters the ring and stares Jericho in the eye, with fire and intensity. They have to put their differences aside if they want to win this! Ain't No Make Believe hits! John Morrison enters, slow-mo style!

Justin Roberts:
And from their opposite team, introducing first, from Los Angeles, California, The Shaman Of Sexy, JOHN MORRISON!

The fans go insane while he does his entrance! Then Hellraiser hits!!! The fans go even more insane as the King of Kings shows up! A standing ovation for the World Wrestling Champion! The Cerebral Assassin does his signature entrance...

Justin Roberts:
And his tag team partner... From Greenwich, Connecticut, he's Extreme Wrestling Empire's World Wrestling Champiooonn!... THE KING OF KINGS... TRRRRIPLE H!!!

He goes up on the apron and sprays water in the air! Then to the camera!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, we see Shawn Michaels holding John Morrison's head in a sit-down sleeper hold. Morrison starts to be cheered by fans and works his way up, Sit-Down Jawbreaker! Stunned, he tags in the King Of Kings for a major pop by the crowd. He enters the ring and faces off with his long time friend, they stare each other down in the eyes. But Shawn tags in Chris Jericho! The fans give him major heat for that act!!! Chris and Triple H lock up, Irish Whip by the King, Shoulder Block by Jericho! He grins at the crowd who cheers a bit. He runs to the ropes, LIONSAULT? COUNTERED! HHH lifts his knees! Triple H runs for the ropes and hits a Running Knee-To-The-Face on Jericho who was getting up. Triple H lifts Jericho and Irish Whips him to the ropes again, he runs close to Shawn who does a blind tag! SPINEBUSTER ON JERICHO! SWEET CHIN MUSIC!!! Shawn goes for the pin but Randy Orton suddenly shows up and invades the Ring! He hits the RKO on Michaels!

Matt Striker: WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING HERE?!

John Morrison is the only man standing in the ring as he stares Orton down, who gets a mic...

Randy Orton:
You don't really wanna do that... BECAUSE THE WHOLE GENESIS ROSTER IS IN THE BUILDING!

Jericho is laying on the mat hurting, but laughing with a mic on his hands. He can't stop laughing!

Randy Orton:
WHAT!? WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?

He runs to Punt Kick him but John Morrison grabs him.

Chris Jericho:
You're a fucking asshole! I did the same, why wouldn't you? I though of that, and kind of asked Elijah Dinero for a favor... He convinced half of your roster that the call is off... Oh and the rest of them? Let's just say some people are holding them off... MONKEYS, ROLL THE FOOTAGE!

Randy is about to explode, he has a Viper look in his eyes as he tries to get away from John Morrison's grasp, Triple H and Shawn are also getting up... Chris Jericho sits on the lower turnbuckle. We can see on the Titantron a major brawl between Genesistas and XPloders, Stone Cold just hit Edge with a trash can and Jack Evans did a Dropkick on Punk making him fall on a table. I guess they're busy... Shawn leaves the ring without doing anything. Triple H Clotheslines Randy Orton! Jericho, HHH and Morrison stomp the hell out of Orton!!! Triple H hits the Pedigree! John Morrison with the Starship Pain!! Triple H and Morrison lift a semi-unconscious Randy Orton and grab his arms! CODEBREAKER!!! The fans chant "XPlosion! XPlosion! XPlosion!" and the three XPloders leave! EMT's help Randy out. Right before the show ending we see another video on the Titantron. Alicia was sitting on the bed when somebody knock on the door.

Alicia Perez:
Come in, Dave...

Batista opened the door and walked in, he saw Alicia and he froze in his spot, he grinned.

Dave Batista:
Damn! I mean, DAMN! Look at you!

She teases him to come next to her with a hand gesture. He slams the door and the camera fades.

SHOW CLOSES
Back to top Go down

XPlosion III
Page 1 of 1