Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XPlosion VII

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

XPlosion VII Empty
PostSubject: XPlosion VII   XPlosion VII I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:20 am

XPlosion VII Xplosionshowbanner
Fireworks blow up all around the arena as XPlosion's theme song hits the PA System loudly! The camera's show the crazed capacity crowd here on Honolulu, Hawaii! The camera's then go down to the announcing tables.

Michael Cole: Welcome ladies and gentleman to Saturday Night XPlosion. I'm Michael Cole, here with my broadcast partner, Matt Striker! And today is gonna be one hell of a show. Because today is the last day before Danger Zone. And what a night that is gonna be Matt!

Matt Striker: Oh man what a night!... I mean the second ever PPV, extreme! And there are gonna be some broken bones. I just know there's going to!

Michael Cole: ...And let me tell you that....

The lights go out every single one in the whole auditorium. The crowd starts to make loud moans of disappointment... No one can see anything it has to be a power shortage.

Matt Striker: This is just great! Now, how are we gonna witness the show!?

Michael Cole: I dont know, Matt. Most likely it is a power shortage of some kind... I know the lights will come on shortly. It will not...

A very dim light is shining somewhere in the auditorium. But the odd part of this matter is that you cant see the base of where it is coming from.

Michael Cole: There, I told you.

Matt Striker: That ain't much better Cole. I still can barely see...

Suddenly somewhere in the darkness how up into the crowd, people start to scream.

Matt Striker: What the hell!? I can't see anything Cole!

Michael Cole: Wait what's that flying up there, is that...?! Matt that's a bird up there, a big black bird if I might add...

Very faintly you can see a bird flying above the ring. you can hear talking coming from the fans. Murmuring in excitement and suspense.

Matt Striker: Why in the hell is there a bird, in the arena?! Something's going on here, Cole!

Michael Cole: That's a crow Matt. I can tell now. But why the hell is there a crow in the building?!

Matt Striker: We have to cancel this show, this is ridiculo...

Michael interrupts him.

Michael Cole: Do you hear something?

Matt Striker: What?!

They are both quiet. The sound of some music is playing very faintly.

Matt Striker: What the hell!? Cole, what's going on here?! Are you pulling some kind of prank on me. If you are I'm gonna kill you!

Michael Cole: No, I swear, I don't have one faintest idea about what is going on here!

The music begins to get louder. You can hear the song clearly now. It has a creepy vibe to it. The music continues to grow louder and louder. Only the music at first but then the vocals start...

Michael Cole: This has to be prank. Haha, Very funny guys. You guys can quit now. I know its...

Then the music explodes, it's so loud people are covering their ears! And then the strobe lights start going off. Every time they go on and off you can see the crow flying around the ring.

Matt Striker: What's happening?! This is insane! I'm freaking out!

Then the crowd start to scream. Dead above the ring is why. A figure of a man appears hovering over the ring every time the strobes light up. And every time the light up after that, he seems to be lowering down into the ring. The whole time the crowd is going crazy. They all are cheering for this man that they are pretty certain that they have never seen before. Then finally you can see through the strobe lights... He lands.

Michael Cole: Oh my!!... Who's that?!

Matt Striker: Oh my goodness it's a ghost! This place is haunted! I'm getting out of here.

Matt gets up and starts running for the entrance. Michael stands up and yells "Where the hell are you going?!". Matt keeps running, as he runs around the side of the ring he looks at the figure in the ring. The man is watching him the whole time. Matt can finally see what he looks like. He is about 6'3, well over 250 lbs. He is wearing a long black trench coat, it's open and you can see a black T-Shirt and black leather pants. He has long black hair which falls onto his shoulders. He has two black streaks of some kind of ink or something, they are at a vertical angle and they look like they start from his eyes and continue down to the points of the side of his mouth in a straight line all the way down his cheek. Matt heads up the ramp. Just as he is about to hit the stage. The Titantron screen explodes into a bright light. Thinking that it blew up Matt dives to the side of the stage, and covers his head wit his hands. he then looks up and sees it is only light. Then the image changes and you can see that some camera man turn his camera on. And you can see the figure in the ring. The lights are still not totally on, still dark. The figure slowly walks to the ring ropes, puts a foot on the bottom rope and rests his arms on the top rope. He then looks up. Now because of the strobe lights everything looks like it is moving in a slower feeling and this just adds to the creepiness of this character. The figure looks up toward the crow flying around the ring. Suddenly the bird swoops down and lands on the figure's shoulder. The man continues to look at Matt. Then the lights go off and they don't flash on again. after a few seconds the original lights come on, but the figure is gone. He just vanished. All the fans cheer even louder.

Michael Cole: Oh My God, what just happen?

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Hart Attack hits but Bret Hart doesn't come out. Everyone pauses for a bit until the music stops. Coming Home hits and a disappointed Edge walks to the ring.

Matt Striker: Where's... The best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be?!

Justin Roberts: On his way to the ring...From Toronto, Ontario, Canada... The Rated R Superstar...Edge!

Edge slides in and waits. A New Day hits and Legacy comes out. Legacy slides in the ring.

Justin Roberts: And his opponents...

Legacy start attacking and the ring bell hits. Justin Roberts crawls out to his chair. The referee leads Ted Dibiase to his corner. Rhodes whips Edge and Edge counters with a dropkick. Edge crawls for a pin.

1...Kickout!

Cody gets up and goes for a Suplex. Edge lands on his feet, but Cody hits a Neckbreaker! Cody gets on the turnbuckle, and Ted taps his knee. Cody leaps off backwards and hits a Moonsault!

Michael Cole: What a high-angle moonsault! Vintage Cody Rhodes!

Ted gets on the ropes as Cody rolls out. Diving elbow drop! Cover!

1...2...Kickout!

Michael Cole: What resiliency, what stamina! Vintage Edge!

Edge rolls over. dropkick out of nowhere! The crowd cheers as Edge taunts for a spear, Cody pulls Edge's leg! Roll up by DiBiase! The King of All Awesomeness quickly rolls back onto his feet! Knee to the face of Ted! Cover! Rhodes rolls into the ring.

1...2...Rhodes interrupts the pin!

Dibiase rolls over. Dibiase looks at the crowd, turns around...SPEAR! Cody Rhodes quickly grabs The Ultimate Opportunist's head and pulls Edge's head through the ropes, applying a headlock! Silver Spoon! Edge bounces off as Cody taps Ted! Cody slides in, back facelock, CrossRhodes! Cover!

1...2...3!!!

Michael Cole: Where the hell was Bret Hart?!

Justin Roberts: The winner of this match...by pinfall...Legacy!

Legacy leaves and Edge crawls to the turnbuckle and asks for a mic. He starts to talk to the crowd...

Edge
As you can see...

The crowd stops cheering.

Edge
Bret Hart is a jackass... He left me by myself and just forgot about all his pride... I hope he dies.

The crowd chants "BRET SCREWED YOU!"

Edge
Also, as you just witnessed... I don't need him! I'm better than him, and you realize that!

The crowd cheers.

Edge
And after Sunday, I will be the NEW... Legend's Champion!! Or my name isn't Edge... Wait...My name isn't Edge... Oh well, WHO CARES?!

The crowd laughs as Edge's theme plays and he leaves holding himself in pain but taunting. We can see the Co-GM on the Titantron then, John sits in a room similar to Booker T's on Genesis. He is holding the Legends Title Belt, and is in a suit.

John Morrison
Good evening everyone, as you can see here, I have the Legends Belt. As Legacy's almost job costing actions last week to my partner and JBL, I am holding it for safe keeping...

John chuckles.

John Morrison
You're probably wondering "Why so serious?" but people in suits must be serious or there is no reason to wear a suit being serious. Because of rival 5 time, 5 time, 5 time asshole Booker Huff...T, I have some news about the Legends title. While Booker T is away stealing ideas, I create ideas, and make them happen.

John holds up the Legends title.

John Morrison
The Legends title is now XPLOSION EXCLUSIVE!!!!

The crowd cheers as John smiles. The camera fades away.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, the bell rings

Justin Roberts: The following match... Is for the XPlosion... TAG TEAM TITLES!!

Kings Of Sexy Theme Song hits the PA System as they come out to do their usual entrance, accompanied by Alicia Perez.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, the XPlosion Tag Team Champions!!!... John Morrison and Chris Jericho... THE KINGS OF SEXY!!!

The King Of The World and The Shaman Of Sexy enter the ring slowly, Jericho asks for a mic. The Guru Of Greatness has an arm wrapped around Alicia, she looks a bit nervous.

Chris Jericho
Good evening everyone... I'd like to say something... DANGER ZONE IS LLLIVE! SUNDAY NIGHT!!

The crowd cheers loud! Jericho stares at them with a smirk.

Chris Jericho
That's right! But I didn't come here for that I came here to make some huge announcements... About Danger Zone. Those are, two new matches! And the XPlosion Matches!

The crowd goes wild, they start chanting "Y2J" as the King of the World smiles.

Chris Jericho
So high, that the wrestlers will have ladders on the top of the structure, that they have to climb to retrieve the championship!

The crowd gives an outstanding wave of cheers.

Chris Jericho
Hell yeah! And not only that one, but an even better one. The Viper..Randy Orton, V1..Matt Hardy, The Rated R Superstar Edge, The Excellence of Execution Bret Hart, Mr. Ass Billy Gunn, Dolph Ziggler, D-Von Dudley, The Pope..Elijah Dinero, The War Machine..Rhino, Rob Van Dam and The Wrestling God, JBL will face off for the Legend's title, in a Tables for Everybody Match... What's that? Well, it's like an elimination battle royal, but the only way to eliminate people is to put them through a table, the only person to manage to get through the match without being put through a table is your winner.

The crowd cheers again for Jericho and Morrison's match making abilities. Line In The Sand hits on the PA System as Bubba Ray Dudley and Batista show up, accompanied by D-Von Dudley.

Justin Roberts: And the challengers, accompanied by D-Von Dudley... The Animal, Batista...And Bubba Ray Dudley!!

Batista and Bubba Ray slowly enter the ring, the bell rings as Bubba Ray starts the match with John Morrison. Batista and Chris Jericho go back to their corners. John quickly leaps and grabs Dudley's head with a Headlock! Ray pushes him onto the ropes, Morrison springboards... Bubba Ray Dudley counters the Flying Chuck by pushing The Shaman Of Sexy's leg to the floor, Morrison falls on his back.

Matt Striker: Oww, what a counter!

Michael Cole: Vintage Bubba!

Dudley stomps a mudhole into Morrison. Tag to Batista. The Animal enters the ring, strong Irish Whip to the turnbuckle, JoMo bumps on it chest first, Batista lifts him in the air, Atomic Drop, Irish Whip, he lifts him for a Spinebuster but John leaps higher, Hurricanrana! Batista gets up, Springboard... Spins for the Flying Chuck... SPINEBUSTER!!!

Michael Cole: HOW COULD YOU SEE THAT COMING!?!

Pin!

1...2..Kickout!

Batista lifts up John and pulls him over to his corner, tag to Bubba, Irish Whip by Batista, he lifts him, 3-D!!! Pin!

1...2....KICKOUT!!!

Bubba Ray waits, he's going for the Bubba Bomb... He lifts him by the arms, John manages to leap over Bubba's head! Tag to Jericho! Chris Jericho enters the ring to start trading blows with Bubba Ray, Jericho hits one, Bubba hits one, Jericho hits one, Bubba hits one, Bubba hits another, Bubba Ray hits yet another, Jericho runs, Enzuigiri! Bubba doesn't fall back, Y2J leans on the ropes and waits for Ray to turn around, CODEBREAKER!! Batista enters the ring to interrupt, Springboard Dropkick by John Morrison!! The Animal and the Guru of Greatness roll out. Jericho grins as the crowd cheers loudly!

Matt Striker: Oh here we go!!!!

Jericho runs and springboards! Lionsault, countered, Bubba lifts his legs, doesn't hit The Savior, Chris grabs the legs and spins Bubba Ray Dudley!!! The crowd goes nuts!!! Bubba taps out!

Matt Striker: Bubba Ray did NOT break the walls!! Kings of Sexy are STILL the XPlosion Tag Team Champions!

The bell rings.

Justin Roberts: And the winners of this match...And STILLLLL XPLOSION TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS.... Chris Jericho and John Morrison.. The Kings of Sexy!!!

Kings Of Sexy Theme Song hits again on the PA System as KoS lift their titles, confidently, grinning, in the air! The crowd gives an outstanding cheer. Batista and D-Von help Bubba out... Alicia enters the ring and asks for a microphone.

Alicia Perez
I have a very special announcement to make...to you John...

John smiles...

John Morrison
What is it, Alicia?

Alicia Perez
I'm not going to beat around the bush so I'm just going to come out and say it... John... I'm pregnant...

Jericho and Morrison seem shocked, they look at each other, then Alicia, then each other, then Alicia...D-X like, the crowd laughs a bit but also seems shocked.

John Morrison
You...You're kidding right!?

Alicia Perez
No I'm not kidding I'm serious...

John begins breathing hard, then gasps for air. Out of nowhere, John falls, but Jericho manages to hold him up. Morrison gets up and looks at Alicia, then smiles. John walks to Alicia and hugs her, she hugs him back and gives him a kiss.

Alicia Perez
But, John, you have to promise you'll stand by me and be by my side during this pregnancy...

John Morrison
Listen, Alicia...

John's smile fades away.

John Morrison
I have to say something too. Alicia, I have a personal life, and a life of pro wrestling. Unfortunately....you're not part of either of them...

John pats Alicia's shoulder as he walks away, being booed. John turns back at Alicia.

John Morrison
There were never any babies at the Palace of Wisdom, I was born with sideburns, making me a man at birth. In other words, good bye.

The male crowd cheers and laughs loudly but the female crowd throws bottles and food at John Morrison who goes to leave the ring.

Alicia Perez
You know what, John, I am going to keep this baby!... My mom is going to keep the baby for me until I think I'm ready to be a mother...

John Morrison
Thanks Alicia, the reason I panicked before was that I wasn't ready to keep a child...

Jericho seems really disappointed...

Chris Jericho
Alicia... You see... The new EDW GM, X-Pac... He told me I had to send some of my superstars over there... I'm really sorry, I liked to have you in the Kings of Sexy but... You've been sent to EDW...

Crowd screams "Ohhhh!..." John lifts his hands up to his face, he seems like he knew it, still he was a bit shocked and disappointed... JoMo takes his hands off, showing an evil, self-righteous grin.

John Morrison
Oh well...

John Toe Kicks Alicia, puts her in a Facelock, Moonlight Drive!!! John laughs and walks over to Jericho... They wave goodbye to Alicia, laughing, their theme hits again and they leave with their titles.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The scene opens to Bobby Lashley, who gets mixed reactions from the crowd. Mostly boos though. Elijah Dinero is by his side.

Bobby Lashley
Well, well. Everybody is booing me?

He and Elijah laugh a little bit.

Bobby Lashley
I just don't understand. I went out there and did what I said I'd do. I kept it extreme, and won my match!

He pauses for a bit thinking.

Bobby Lashley
I mean, you guys are pretty dumb.

The crowd boos.

Bobby Lashley
You have proved my point exactly! I'm aware of my decision and it is final!

The crowd continues to boo as Lashley paces a bit.

Bobby Lashley
I mean, come on! Who do you think I'd rather be with? The has been... erm, sorry. Never was, Rhino?

The crowd boos louder as he points to Elijah.

Bobby Lashley
Or our Pope!... Elijah Dinero?

Most fans begin to chant "Rhino, Rhino, Rhino" while one section chants "Pope is pimpin"

Bobby Lashley
Exactly! Because, like I said before. you guys are REALLY dumb. I mean, what would I have accomplished with Rhino? Hardcore? I've got news for you. I can keep it extreme, while I'm on the most dominating team in EWE history, The Desciples!

He looks over at Elijah.

Bobby Lashley
If you can find more a better aethlete than this man right here. Please show me...

He pauses for a short while.

Bobby Lashley
You can't! Proving another one of my point! Only a fool wouldn't team up with this man! Espcially knowing he has my back.

He looks over at Elijah.

Bobby Lashley
Would you like to add on to th...

Fury Of The Storm hits the PA System and the crowd goes nuts!!! Rob Van Dam shows up smiling, he gets in the ring. RVD rolls from corner to corner, then does his "Rob Van Dam" taunt and lip syncs it, as the crowd chants his name. Rob smiles and is thrown a mic. Bobby and Elijah look at him, unimpressed. As Rob tries to speak, Bobby Lashley hits a Spear!!! The crowd chants "You sold out, you sold out, you sold out, you sold out!"

Bobby Lashley
Looks like the party ended, before it even started...

He laughs.

Bobby Lashley
So many thought that the Desciples were done, when Batista betrayed Elijah. That is not the case!

He pauses.

Bobby Lashley
You see, this is the re-arrival of the Desciples, this is a new begining. And I'm here to make a point...

RVD's eyes open and Lashley crouches down to him.

Bobby Lashley
Mr. Pay Per View? My ass! Looks like I'm Mr. Pay Per View now! You see, I have plenty of back up. But what do you have?

He slaps RVD in the face and drops the mic next to his mouth.

Elijah Dinero
Well my next step is for the Legends Title as Lashley will be going for the prized WWC title! But tonight, theres some garbage that The Pope must attend to, a man you have history in the old ECW Rhino, well if pay attention to my pimpin' shoes here their specifically made from rhino skin. And it's to prove the point either way Rhino you are below me!

As Elijah and Lashley walk backstage JBL comes running from the stage area! DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL!!! Bobby Lashley and Elijah Dinero fall back first on the steel ramp. Bradshaw, with his title around his waist, enters the ring and helps Rob Van Dam up. RVD is holding the back of his head with his right hand. He points at Dinero who's crawling back to the stage area and then taunts. JBL walks close to the ropes as well before lifting his title in the air, the crowd cheers. Bradshaw asks for a microphone.

JBL
Well you son'bitches are tryin' to raise hell here on XPlosion? This is MY show last time I checked... You think you're good just because your on a match against me at Danger Zone? Well JBL has something to say to you... ALMOST EVERYONE'S IN THAT MATCH! Why'd you think you're so special? You ain't nothing!!

The crowd cheers. JBL stares at RVD.

JBL
And neither are you...!

CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL ON RVD! Bobby Lashley and Elijah finally manage to get up... As Bobby and Elijah stand up, Lashley gets ready to run down to the ring but Elijah stops him, and a staff member hands him a mic.

Elijah Dinero
J.....B......L! You see your great at blindsiding your opponent! And as far as Your Pope is concerned you're in MY match JBL! That title is as good as mine, and if Pope wasn't busy with Rhaka's erm, busy with BUSINESS!... That belt would have been mine, already! But since that's not the case it's being defiled by your disgraceful presence you call a life, I'll have to enlighten you and lift that title off your personal if you will. And the only reason why I'm holding Lashley back now and not allowing him to destroy you is because... I want you at 100% when I set that table in the corner and lay you up against it...pull my pads down and give you my Elijah Express through the table like I did Sabu, once!!

Elijah lets Lashley go as Lashley bengins heading to the ring as the crowd starts chanting "Get Extreme" a JBL stands his ground, RVD begins regaining consciousness as Lashley stands in front of the ring.

Elijah Dinero
Now as for this being your show, this is the home of the The Disciples! not Just a Big Loser! With a name like that, your bound to fall at your Pope's feet! I will make you feel belittled as your laying within the debris from the table you have just been put through as I make you kiss the Pope's Ring!!

Lashley looks back at Elijah, Pope gives the signal and Lashley showing off his leap jumps vertically onto the apron. Suddenly, Voices hits the PA and Randy Orton walks out flanked by Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase. The music stops.

Randy Orton
Woah woah woah! Wait one second! First of all, this show is MINE! That title is MINE! Had it not been for Jericho's pandering to the crowd, that belt would be mine right now... Face it...

Orton climbs up and through the ropes, and picks up the microphone once more.

Randy Orton
Face it, Bradshaw... I was SCREWED out of MY championship that I created...

Orton points out to the stage area towards the Disciples.

Randy Orton
I deserve a one-on-one match at Danger Zone, I mean... Dinero isn't even in my league. Neither is Bradshaw or anyone else in that match. And tonight...

JBL interrupts Orton.

JBL
Why don't you face the fact that you had your re-match...AND YOU LOST!

Randy Orton opens his mouth to speak.

JBL
...You lost... This title is rightfully mine, I am the Legend's Champion and this is MY show...

Now the Kings of Sexy theme blasts through the arena. Chris Jericho and John Morrison come out on stage with mics, the crowd goes wild.

Chris Jericho
Shut..The fuck up! This show was created by me... And Randy, actually. He was here at the beginning and I admit, this show was as his as it was mine...

The crowd booes.

Chris Jericho
But it's not anymore, it's mine and Morrison's, we built it from scratch...Sort of. That title, yes, is rightfully yours Bradshaw... But tonight, you're not only facing Matt Hardy, but Randy Orton will be... The special guest referee!

The crowd cheers as Randy grins, Elijah and Bobby look calmly at the KoS and RVD sits back on the lower turnbuckle, battered. JBL protests against the call Jericho just made.

John Morrison
Hi, I'm John Morrison, and this show is half mine..

Chris Jericho
What?...Shut up

The crowd laughs a bit, Randy starts to speak again.

Randy Orton
You see, Jericho... That appeases me. That? That's good. Now, if you'll excuse me...

Orton drops the mic and looks to be heading out of the ring, but stops in the ropes. Rhodes & DiBiase then try to ambush JBL as Orton joins them. Bobby hops back down from the apron to be standing next to Elijah who's at the lower part of the ramp. Elijah makes his way to the apron as they stare at cornered JBL. Elijah calmly walks up the stairs, an Bobby jumps back onto the apron and they enter the ring slowly. Legacy backs down JBL, The Disciples line up next to Legacy as both factions stare down the champion... Rob Van Dam rolls out of the ring. JBL looks at the factions, not afraid.

JBL
Hit me with your best shot...Punks!

Suddenly, Lashley scoops Ted onto his shoulder and slams him into the mat, as Cody quickly turns and swings his arm at Elijah, The Pope blocks with both forearms and quickly follows up with a well delivered STO. A shocked JBL stares at The Disciples, and Randy gets ready for an RKO. Lashley quickly turns around and Orton slides out of the ring sensing he's in trouble. Rhodes and Dibiase roll out of the ring Legacy make their way from the ring as Elijah picks up JBL's belt and dusts it off and hands it to him. Grabs the mic from JBL.

Elijah Dinero
100 Percent....

Eliah drops the mic as Lashley stares at JBL. Elijah makes his exit and then Lashley leaves. JBL stands there still shocked as he looks down at his title and back up at The Disciples who are walking through the curtains, heading backstage. Randy Orton enters the ring and sits on the top turnbuckle, grinning. Live For The Moment hits the PA System and Matt Hardy shows up on stage taunting.

Justin Roberts: The following match... Is for the Legend's Championship, and, as Special Referee... The Viper, Randy Orton!!... Introducing first, the Legend's champion, from New York City, New York... John Bradshaw Layfield... J..B..L!!... And the challenger, on his way to the ring... From Cameron, North Carolina... MATT HARDY!!

Matt enters the ring and quickly does his taunt! The bell rings.

Michael Cole: Ohhhh My... Heeere we go!!...

JBL and Matt Hardy lock up, Bradshaw manages to push Hardy onto the turnbuckle, Randy should split them up, yet he stays sitting on the top ropes... JBL stretches back his arm going for a strong punch, Hardy dodges it and shoves Bradshaw out of the ring.

Michael Cole: Let me remind you folks at home, this match is no holds barred, anything goes!

Matt Striker: And now, this title is XPlosion XClusive, just awesome!!

JBL manages to get up, Matt gets on the apron then jumps, Double Axe Handle! JBL tries to get up but Matt hits him on the back repeatedly, he grabs Bradshaw and shoves him, back first, onto the apron! Again! Hardy punches John Layfield in the face twice and rolls him into the ring, V1 slides in and ambushes Bradshaw again, delivering forearms to the back of Layfield's head. JBL manages to grab Matt Hardy's head and hits a knee to the gut on him. He shoves him devastatingly against the ropes, somehow Hardy gets his neck stuck between the top and middle rope, he tries to get out while choking but Layfield punches him repeatedly!!

Matt Striker: Damn, what's he doing?!

He continues to punch him. Matt screams in pain, Big Boot!! Matt finally gets off the ropes, hitting the ringside floor. JBL leaves the ring as well and taunts. JBL gets Hardy up and apparently seems to be doing an Irish Whip to the steps, but he puts his arm on the way, Clothesline!! Matt Hardy can't even make it back to his feet, JBL hits a forearm to his back, keeping him grounded! Stomp to the face! JBL starts his signature repeated Elbow Drops to Hardy's chest. 5 times. JBL waits for him to get up and leans on the ropes, Randy suddenly leaves the ring and gets a steel chair.

Matt Striker: Hey! Where are you going?!

Randy enters the ring, he tries to hit JBL with the chair, CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL! SIDE EFFECT ON JBL! Matt rests back on the turnbuckle, Randy gets up and runs to JBL, PUNT KICK! Matt lifts JBL, TWIST OF FATE ON THE CHAIR!!! Pin!

3!

Michael Cole: Matt Hardy is the new Legend's Champion!!

RKO by Randy!! Pin! A referee runs to the ring.

1...2...3!

Matt Striker: No he isn't, Randy Orton is the new Legend's Champion!!!!

Voices hits the PA and Randy Orton walks out of the ring with his new Legend's Title resting on his shoulder.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Don't Waste My Time hits and Elijah Dinero and Bobby Lashley come out.

Justin Roberts:On his way to the ring...accompanied by Bobby Lashley...Your Pope...Elijah...DINERO!!!

The crowd gives tweener heat for both men. Lashley waits near the apron as Elijah taunts on the turnbuckle. Rhino comes out of nowhere and hits a Gore on Dinero! Cover! The ring bell hits!

Matt Striker: Shortest match ever?

Michael Cole: Shortest match ever.

1...2...Kickout!

Matt Striker: Woah! I never thought Dinero was THIS good!

Rhino goes to the turnbuckle and wait for Elijah to get up, a while later, The Pope gets up and avoids another Gore... Rhino goes shoulder first into the turnbuckle, he then falls on his back next to it. Elijah runs, still in pain... OUTER LIMITZ ELBOW DROP!!! Cover!

1...2...Kickout!

Dinero lifts Rhino. Then pokes Rhino's eyes and whips him at the ropes. The ref yells at Dinero, Lashley drops Rhino's neck on the rope! Dinero moves around the referee and grabs Rhino, Elijah Experience! Cover!

1...2...3!!!

Matt Striker: Wasn't the shortest match ever, but still pretty short.

Don't Waste My Time hits and the Desciples leave.

Michael Cole: This was practically a Handicap match, that's not fair!

Justin Roberts: The winner of this match by pinfall, Elijah...Dinero!

On the titantron we can see Edge striking a punching bag, suddenly the lights start failing.

Edge
What the...

The lights go out and only a small, dim light can be seen, the crowd goes crazy. There can be heard the sounds of wings flapping behind Edge. Then a evil laugh sounds as if it is coming out of nowhere. It's echoing all around Edge. Someone touches him from behind. Edge turns around, then walks back, shocked, he falls back, staying in a sitting position, he takes his glasses off. The same figure that appeared on the beginning of the show was right in front of him.

Matt Striker: Oh my God... Is that...?!

Don't Waste My Time hits and the Desciples leave.

Michael Cole: IT'S KEVIN THORN! Ohh my!!

Kevin Thorn starts to laugh, his laugh didn't seem like it was coming from his mouth, even though he can still see him laughing even though the whole room was almost completely dark. The laugh seemed like it was coming from all around the training room. And it was an eerie laugh, like something off of a old recording kinda of jumpy. And also it was like an old Chinese Kung Fu movie, the laugh didn't stay in sequence with his mouth.

Kevin Thorn
What's wrong, Edge, it looks like you've seen a ghost...

Just as he said that. A darkness hit the room you could not see anything not your hand or that dim light. just blackness. But you could still hear the laughing, the evil laughing. Then the lights popped on, Kevin was gone but the laughing remained. Edge just sat there on the floor, just staring at the area where he was standing in complete shock. The cameras fade and pan out. This Fire Burns hits and CM Punk walks out with the World Wrestling championship on his waist. Punk walks to the ring, then climbs in. He gets on the turnbuckle, smiling. Punk hands the referee his belt.

Matt Striker: It's now time for our main event!

Michael Cole: And what a main event it will be, CM Punk vs Bobby Lashley for the WWC belt!

Hell Will Be Calling Your Name hits and Bobby comes out. There are some boos, but mainly cheers. Lashley runs into the ring and slides in, and Punk stomps on him. Punk lifts up Bobby and whips him at the turnbuckle, and Lashley hits so hard he rolls over the ropes and on the stairs. Punk trots over and forearms Bobby down the stairs!

Michael Cole: The match hasn't started yet! Vintage Punk!

The referee goes to Lashley and helps him up, Bobby nods his head and crawls in the ring.

Justin Roberts: This match has been set....for one fall! And it is for....the World...Wrestling...Championship! In this corner, he is the only Straight-Edge World Champion, C...M....PUNK!

The crowd boos,as Punk smiles and claps.

Justin Roberts: In the other corner, the challenger, Bobby...LASHLEY!

Bobby gets the same heat from before. The ring bell hits as Punk runs for a clothesline. Bobby grabs Punk's arm and wrenches it, then locks a headlock. Punk struggles to the ropes and Lashley releases him. Lashley goes for a whip, Punk reverses it into an underhook! Punk applies the second underhook!

Matt Striker: Welcome to Chicago....

Lashley lands on his feet and shoves Punk forward. Lashley runs, but Punk turns around and nails Lashley's face with a roundhouse!

Michael Cole: Yikes!

Punk gets down and covers Lashley.

1...2...Kickout in the nick of time!

Lashley rolls over as Punk prepares a kick. Lashley climbs up on the ropes, Punk goes for a kick to the chin! Lashley avoids it and throws Punks leg on the other side of the ropes! Punk is hanging by his groin!

Matt Striker: What is Lashley going for?

Lashley hits the ropes...PLANCHA CLOTHESLINE ON PUNK!

Matt Striker: Holy shit!

Both men lie on the floor for about a while, as the ref starts counting.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The camera shows Punk on the top rope, with Lashley climbing up. Lashley grabs for a superplex, lift...Punk gets back on the rope! Knee, double underhook, jump, PEPSI PLUNGE! Punk rolls over on the floor.

Michael Cole: Both men are out!

The ref begins counting.

Punk climbs up on the ropes and walks in front of the referee, groggy. Lashley, on his knees, runs at Punk....SPEA....Punk ducks and Lashley spears the ref! Punk slides out and grabs a chair! Lashley doesn't see it as he is helping the ref up! LASHLEY HAS HIS SKULL CRUSHED BY THE CHAIR!

Michael Cole: Where is the order in the ring?

Matt Striker: Up your ass.

Punk lifts up Bobby into fireman's position....and walks over to the turnbuckle.

Matt Striker: What is he doing?

Punk climbs up with Bobby on his shoulders, and turns around. CM Punk smiles, then leaps...MID-AIR GTS!

Michael Cole: I can't believe what I just saw!

Punk gives a psycho smile, then attempts to wake up the ref. After two minutes of trying, Lashley gets up! Lashley whips Punk over the ropes! Lashley grabs the chair and throws it on Punk! Lashley gets on the turnbuckle...diving splash!

Matt Striker: Holy!

Lashley claps up the crowd, then looks under the apron. He grabs a....table!

Matt Striker: There's something wrong with that table...it's not broken in half!

Lashley establishes a lean-to on the apron with the table, then lifts up Punk. Punk is whipped at the table, Lashley gets back on the ramp, Lashley runs, SPEAR THROUGH THE TABLE! A minute later, Lashley gets up and whips Punk into the ring. The referee is almost up! Lashley slides in and covers Punk! The referee crawls over!

1...2...3!!!

Lashley rolls over and throws his arm in the sky, as the referee hands him the WWC belt. The crowd cheers as Lashley celebrates with his belt.

Justin Roberts: The winner of this match by pinfall, the new....World.....Wrestling....Champion is....BOBBY LASHLEY!

His theme hits as he lies in the ring.

SHOW END
Back to top Go down

XPlosion VII
Page 1 of 1