Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XPlosion I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

XPlosion I Empty
PostSubject: XPlosion I   XPlosion I I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:21 am

The show begins, fireworks blow up and the crowd goes insane, It's XPlosion time!

Matt Striker: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, to Extreme Wrestling Empire's XPlosion first show! And what a hell of a ride we're expecting for tonight. Me and my broadcast partner Michael Cole will be announcing tonights matches.

Michael Cole: Yes we are partner, and a great match card expects us with the main events being the owners of EWE Chris Jericho and Randy Orton facing Kane and John Cena respectively! And here come The Owners!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1C0gDkjeys

Randy Orton and Chris Jericho go down the ramp and enter the ring.

Chris Jericho: Welcome everyone to the first show of Extreme Wrestling Empire!

The fans go nuts

Chris Jericho: Tonight, we are here to change your lives! Be ready to be amazed because tonight... I'm facing Kane! Or better yet... I'm beating Kane While Randy... Who the hell are you facing Randy?

The crowd lets out loud boo's to the owners.

Randy Orton gets on the mic.

Randy Orton: Tonight I'll be facing John Cena. John Cena will be victim of... Randy Orton. Tonight, I will prove that the former WWE Champion that is John Cena is worthless!

Chris Jericho: Hell yeah... You hypocrites will witness two real superstars in action tonight and if you're not happy, go to hell!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1C0gDkjeys
Hits again and they leave to backstage

The Game from Motorhead hits the PA system as Triple H makes his way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: On his way to the ring, from Greenwich, Conneticutt, weighing in 255 pounds... He's The King of Kings, Trriipleee H!!!

Typical entrance spitting water into the air when on the apron, cool lightshow going on as well.

Pay The Price hits and Charlie Haas makes an ortodox entrance to the ring.

Justin Roberts: On his way to the ring, from Dallas, Texas, weighing in 249 pounds, Charliiee Haas!

The bell rings and both wrestlers lock-up. Haas manages to get a Headlock on the Cerebral Assassin. Trips counters and pushes Charlie Haas to the ropes and hits him with the knee on the incoming. He looks at Haas, grapples him and lifts him up, Irish Whip to the ropes and a powerful Back Body Drop. Triple H waits for Charlie Haas to get up and tries a Spinebuster, countered with two elbows to the temple by Haas, who instantly runs to the ropes, The King of Kings catches him with a Knee Facebuster, leaving Charlie stunned and then hits a Spinebuster and taunts. Points at the crowd and taunts again but Charlie Haas catches him with a Roll-Up.
The Referee starts counting!

KICKOUT!

Matt Striker: WOW! I thought the jobb... I mean Haas would have him right there!

Michael Cole: That was indeed close! Vintage Charlie Haas!

Triple H intimidates Haas by walking at him, Charlie walks backwards, Trips tries a Clothesline but Haas ducks making HHH hit the turnbuckle face-first! Charlie hits a Leg Takedown and goes for the Haas Of Pain but HHH counters kicking him in the gut, gets up and locks both Haas's arms in a double underhook... PEDIGREE, cover!

...3!..

The Game's theme song hits again as he taunts to the crowd from the turnbuckle!

Michael Cole: What a display from The Game! A vintage devastating Pedigree to wrap it up!

Matt Striker: Shut up with the 'vintage' already!... Well, I bet Charlie's seeing stars after that Pedigree!

Justin Roberts: Here's your winner... TRIPLEE H!!!!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6Q9kxpzsqI

Michael Cole: Welcome back to the show! Up next we have Jeff Hardy in action against an impressivelly talented opponent who is already in the ring!

No More Words from EndeverafteR hits on the Public Announcement System and the fans go insane! Jeff Hardy makes his way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: On his way to the ring, from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing in 225 pounds... The Charismatic Enigma, Jeeeeff Hardy!!!!

The bell rings, Jeff and Dolph solidly lock up. Dolph with a headlock, keeps the pressure. Jeff Hardy counters with an Arm Wrench on Ziggler's back. Dolph does a quick Leg Sweep. Grabs Jeff's legs but gets kicked in the gut by him and shoved to the ropes, Jeff gets up in an unortodox way and does a Flying Clothesline on Dolph Ziggler. Hardy runs for the ropes and does a Springboard Cross Body on a groggy Dolph Ziggler for the cover. The referee starts counting.

KICKOUT!

Jeff Hardy lifts up Dolph Ziggler but he counters with a fastly executed European Uppercut, goes for the ropes and bounces for a Clothesline, then taunts. Gets in position behind Jeff's back. Goes for his finisher as Hardy gets up but he ducks and Dolph falls, Jeff Hardy runs for the turnbuckle and hits the Whisper In The Wind! Jeff takes his shirt off and some screams from female fans are heard as he throws it to the crowd. Dolph gets up as Hardy grabs him, puts his head under his arm pit and wraps his arm around his head, hits the Twist Of Fate!! He leaves for the apron and screams 'SWANTON!' to climb the turnbuckle. He jumps for the Swanton Bomb but Dolph Ziggler leaves the ring.

Matt Striker: OH! JUST IN THE NICK OF TIME! Dolph Ziggler avoids the Swanton Bomb!

Michael Cole: Great agility and timing by Dolph Ziggler!

Dolph goes in the ring, hurt and complaining, as Jeff gets up, jumps and hits the Jumping Russian Leg Sweep! But doesn't get up. The referee starts counting!
1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...DOLPH COVERS JEFF HARDY!
JEFF COUNTERS WITH A SMALL PACKAGE!
...3!

No More Words hits and Jeff rolls out of the ring, then taunts!

Justin Roberts: Here's your winner... Jeefff Hardyy!!!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Matt Striker: Chris Jericho is standing in the ring right now for a huge announcement! Let's hear what he has to say!

Chris Jericho, still dressed in a black suit, is helding some kind of 'contract'.

Chris Jericho: As you hipocrytes can see, this I have in my hand is a form done for next weeks World Wrestling Championship AND International Championship tournament!

The fans cheer

Chris Jericho: Yeah that's right, you ants will be able to see a tournament, with two championships on the line! And after we have a champion, which will most probably be me... Things here will never... EEEVVEEEERRR!...BE THE SAME!... AGAIN!

Jericho smirks and the fans cheer and boo him. A mixed reaction.

Chris Jericho: In the finals we'll see two men battling. The winner will be the new World Wrestling Champion as the loser will still be the International Champion! Be ready! And... Employees... Be sure to sign your name on this form before saturday!... Or else... GO TO HELL!

Edge's theme hits and Jericho leaves as Edge does his entrance.

Justin Roberts: On his way to the ring... From Toronto, Ontario, Canada... Weighing in 250 pounds... EDGE!

Edge enters the ring wearing his old costume and sunglasses, Rated R Superstar is no more. He goes up to the turnbuckle and does his Rock N' Roll taunt anyway. Jamie Noble's theme then hits as he shows up.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent... From Hanover, West Virginia... Weighing in 202 pounds... JAMIE NOBLE!

Jamie enters the ring and looks Edge in the eyes as he takes his sunglasses off, he's a fan favourite, the crowd screams "LET'S GO EDGE! LET'S GO EDGE!" as he smirks. The bell rings and Noble tries to punch Edge, blocked! Edge Irish Whips Noble into the ropes and throws him into the air with a Back Body Drop on the incoming! Edge grabs Jamie and locks up an Elbow Tie Up as they go to the turnbuckle, Noble kicks Edge in the gut and hits a Neckbreaker. Runs to the ropes and hits a Running Cross Body on Edge who's trying to get up. Suddenly the lights go out.

Matt Striker: What the fuck?

Michael Cole: What's happening here?!

Matt Striker: I'm surprisingly relieved you didn't say 'Vintage Blackout'!

The lights turn back on as we see Edge being stomped by two men in black coats with hoods and a bloodied Jamie Noble in a sitting position by the turnbuckle. The lights go out once again and when they turn back on Edge was bloodied on the ring mat along with Noble. The ref had no chance but to start counting to ten and do a double countout.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen, after a sequence of strange occurences, this match ended in a double-countoouut!!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back Randy Orton is already holding a Headlock on John Cena in the ring, the match has started. John Cena shoves Randy into the ropes and hits a Lou-Thesz Press, then punches Orton. Gets up and lifts Randy who hits a toe-kick on his gut for an Arm Wrench. Two Forearm Smashes to the back of Cena's head and a strongly executed Irish Whip, throwing John Cena out of the ring. As he tries to climb back up, Randy grabs his head and 'springboards' it on the top rope, making Cena fall on his back. The Legend Killer leaves the ring and starts stomping Cena. Lifts him and places him on the apron. Grabs his head, puts it under his armpit and goes for a second-rope DDT. The referee counts to 4 and Randy Orton calmly tells him "You're Fired...".

Matt Striker: What the fuck's happening here? He fired the referee!

Michael Cole: Vintage Randy Orton!

Suddenly, Striker strikes Cole with a punch! Randy hits the DDT and taunts in the mat for an RKO! Cena gets up and Orton hits the RKO!!! Orton grins and goes close to the turnbuckle, a viper-like look on his eyes and runs... PUNT-KICKS JOHN CENA IN THE HEAD! Chris Jericho comes running down the ramp dressed in a referee costume!

...3!..

Justin Roberts: And the winner of this match, RANDY ORTON!!

Jericho grabs Cena's legs and locks up the Walls Of Jericho! Places major pressure on Cena's back, possibly breaking some ribs as Randy Orton kicks him in the head once again! Jericho and Randy raise their hands! Jericho says "We still have some "business" to take care of... Let's go!". The Legend Killer and The King of the World leave to backstage as the camera follows them. They keep walking, kick Kane's door open. And start opening a can of whoop ass on him, Orton hits him with a steel pipe as Jericho stomps him!! They do the same move they did to John Cena then, a ruthless Walls Of Jericho to a devastating Punt-Kick to the head. Then Y2J covers Kane and Randy counts to 3! Jericho looks at the camera.

Chris Jericho: This is only the beggining... EWE IS JERICHO!

The Show Closes
Back to top Go down

XPlosion I
Page 1 of 1