Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XPlosion XIX

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

XPlosion XIX Empty
PostSubject: XPlosion XIX   XPlosion XIX I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:29 pm

The camera fades in to a fireworks display. The camera pans to Matt Striker and Michael Cole.

Striker: Thank you for tuning in to Monday Night Xplosion!

Cole: Tonight we bring you not only exiting match ups but the fallout from our latest ppv Downward Spiral! Including an in ring message from our general manager Christian!

Michael Cole
Well up next we have a real match of speed vs. power. A match that, hell, I can't even predict which way it is going to go. This is, Abyss vs. JTG!

Just as that statement came out of his mouth, JTG's music hit the PA system, and he came out with a lot of energy and intensity. The crowd is on their feet for him, as he walks very quickly, almost jogging, down the ramp. He gets into a definate run, right before getting to the ring. He then leaped, landing with one foot down, the other on a knee, on the apron of the ring. He stands up and does his signature apron taunt. Not long after he gets into the ring, Abyss' music hits the PA system, and he comes out to the stage. He does his taunt and his fireworks shoot off, he walks down to the ring at a moderate pace. He barely gets onto the apron before JTG charges him, and body checks him off of the apron, onto the floor. He quickly continues the attack, with a stomping while Abyss is still on the ground, while Abyss is getting up, he begins punching him in the face, before being thrown right off of him. JTF lands on his butt, but is able to get up before Abyss gets to him. They begin a standing brawl, where JTG's attack was to just about everywhere, and Abyss' was only to JTG's head. This went on for quite a while, before Abyss catches one of JTG's punches, and delivers a headbut. JTG stumpled backwards, eventually tripping over the steel steps, and crashing to the floor holding his head and the back of his neck. Abyss walks over to him, and grabs his legs. He completely over powers JTG, he swings his whole body toward the ring, and then in one big swing, right against the barricade!

Michael Cole
Oh my god!

Matt Striker
Shut the hell up Michael, this is what wrestling is all about. Using your enviornment against your opponent!

JTG is hurt, it's clear to see. He is holding his head again, which is what hit, second, just after his shoulder. He also landed on the back of his head. Abyss showed no remourse, he scooped the very light JTG up, in a "World's strongest slam" type hold. But rather than dropping him, he rolled him into the ring. once Abyss gets into the ring as well, the bell officially rings. He goes for an immediate pin.

Michael Cole
Kickout, with plenty of time left!

Abyss continues to man-handle JTG, scooping him up once more, this time for a scoop slam. But JTG slips down behind him, dropkick to Abyss' back, Abyss lands with his neck hung up on the middle rope, JTG bounces off the ropes and jumps, landing all of his body weight on Abyss. He taunts, and lets the fans react. He goes to the top rope and points out to the fans. Crossbody!

Matt Striker
So close!

JTG wants to continue to be in the offensive seat. Abyss sits up, only to have JTG kick him square in the back. As Abyss screams out in pain, JTG drop kicks him in the back. JTG locks in a headlock. There is a long moment where Abyss seems to be fading, but he is able to get up, with JTG still on his back. He runs him into the turnbuckle, and walks foreward. JTG had let go of him, and is on the middle rope on the turnbuckle. But by the time Abyss turns around, JTG is up top. Abyss seemed to be in a very bad situation, he was turning around right back into an aerial attack from JTG. But Abyss purposfully fell, and landed against the ropes, JTG landed split legged on the top rope. Abyss walked toward him, but JTG recovered fast, he kicked Abyss in the face, he stumbled back, Abyss is groggy, JTG goes to the top, crossbody! Countered! Black Hole Slam!!

3!

Abyss celebrates in the ring as we go to commercial.

The camera fades back in from commercial with both competitors are in the ring.

justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.. Introducing first in the left corner She is the EWE Diva's Champion......From Buffalo New York.....BETH PHOENIX

The fabulous firebird throws her arms in the air as all the fans boo her.

Roberts: And her opponent... from the Isle of Man..........RHAKA KHAN

And the bell rings. Rhaka and Beth shake hands showing a sign of respect. Beth and Rhaka engage in test of strength and Rhaka gets the upper hand when she lifts Beth in the air and slams her down onto the mat. Beth gets on her knees when Rhaka hits her with a dropkick sending her pummelling into the ground again.Rhaka tries a pinning maneuver. The ref starts to count.

Beth phoenix kicks out at the count of 2. Rhaka grabs Beth by the hair and irish whips her into the corner. Rhaka hits her signature move The Handspring back elbow on The glamazon. Rhaka goes for the cover. The ref starts counting.

Somehow Beth gets the shoulder up. Rhaka sits on her fallen opponent and hits her with some punches to Beth's head. Beth catches her opponent by surprise with a roll up. The ref starts to count.

Rhaka kicks out. Beth grabs her opponent and hits her opponent with a European Uppercut throwing Rhaka off balance. Beth quickly gets behind her opponent and slams her into the ground with a perfectly executed backbreaker. Beth grabs Rhaka and puts her in a headlock then slams her again on the ground with a hip toss. Beth waits for Rhaka to get up, gets behind her and grabs her from behind. She lifts her in the air and drops her down with her amazing finisher The GlamSlam. Beth goes for the cover.

Roberts: Here is your winner Beth Phoenix.

Beth helps her team mate up abd both shake hands again and leave for backstage.

The camera comes back from commercial

[falash=500,250]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLxUM9WPU-8[/youtube]

Shelton Benjamin comes out with boo's from the crowd.

Roberts: The following match is set for one fall...Introducing first from Orangeburg South Carolina, he is one half of the All American Americans....Shelton Benjamin!

Shelton Benjamin slides into the ring and waits.

The crowd goes crazy as John Cena runs out!

Roberts: Introducing his opponent...John Cena!

John Cena runs into the ring and stands up.

The bell rings, and they both move around, counter clock wise, staring each other down. Cena trys to lock up, but Shelton got to his knees, and pulled him down by his legs, Cena landed right on his face and tors. Shelton shifted his body, and applied a headlock. Cena was able to power himself out of it. He looked at the crowd after geting to his feet, and clapped his hands a little, not to gain momentum, but just to warm up his hands.

Michael Cole
Benjamin surprisingly seems to have Cena's number.

Matt Striker
Of course he does, he's the gold standard!

Suddenly, Benjamin goes for a closeline, cena ducks it, Benjamin bounces off the ropes, spinebuster by Cena, but he hasn't let go! Cena now with a barage of punches! Shelton is able to slow Cena's punches down, and with some very technical manuevers, using both his arms and legs, he is able to roll Cena over, and hit a few overhand shot.

Michael Cole
This is looking like a UFC fight out here!

Cena tries to hold Shelton to his body, but Shelton gets to his feet, using his upper body strength. he stands over Cena, who is able to roll away, out of the ring, landing on his feet. Shelton sees him shaking out his cobwebs, and decides to bounce off the ropes, he runs toward Cena, suicide dive! But Cena layed down! Shelton crashes to the floor! Cena takes a moment to rest, but then scoops him up, and rolls him into the ring. Shelton uses his momentum to get to his feet, he bounces off the ropes, and when Cena gets in, he goes for a clothesline. Cena ducks it, prototype bomb! The crowd knows what they are seeing! He taunts "You can't see me!" and the crowd says it with him. Off the ropes, five knuckle shuffle! Shelton rolls around, while Cena taunts, waiting for him. He staggers up, and turns around, Cena lifts him, F-U! Countered! Shelton landed right on his feet, and hit a hip toss. Benjamin off the ropes, he finally hits a clothesline, then another, and a third. Cena is getting tired and Shelton is getting pumped. Shelotn tries a kick to the side, Cena catches it, and holds his leg, spinning wheel kick! Cena falls back into the corner, stinger splash! Shelton is on fire! T-Bone suplex!

Michael Cole
No!

Matt Striker
Cena kicks out! And that was as close to a three count, as I've ever seen!

Shelton has a look of disbelief on his eyes, as Cena is moving around, just a little bit, on the ground. Cena rolls over, as Shelton goes to the top rope. He balances himself, sitting on the top of the turnbuckle as Cena gets up. Cena is up, he turns around, double axe handle! Countered! Kick to the stomach, Shelton bends down, powerbomb! Right into the turnbuckle! Cena falls back on the ground, both men exhausted and feeling a lot of pain. Cena gets up first, Shelton right behind him, Cena kicks him in the gut, suplex, countered, Shelton behind Cena, hands around his neck, he drills him head first to the ground with a flashback! Cena holds his head, sitting up, as Shelton is on one knee. As cena gets up, so does Shelton. Shelton goes for a superkick, his foot his caught! Cena wraps his leg, and falls forward! STFU! Shelton taps out!

Roberts: Here is your winner..John Cena!

The crowd cheers as Cena celebrates in the ring.

Michael Cole
Cena does it, he prevails! Are you impressed now Matt?

Matt Striker
What do you mean now? I've been a Cena fan since day one!

[color:1da6=#fff]

The crowd boos unanimously as The Animal, Batista, slowly walks away to the stage area, with an intimidating look. He's wearing a tight black T-Shirt, Carrera sun-glasses and black Levi Jeans. He stares at the crowd that boos him, and he seems somewhat mad at something, he gets a microphone. Batista hits the mic on it's top, making it sound awkward...He then starts speaking...

Batista
..Being treated like this...

The crowd boos and Batista chuckles, shaking his head. He slowly paces on the stage area.

Batista
Being disrespected by people like you! I demand now that every single time I step out here, I get what I ask for, and that's a spotlight, because it's not about any of these miserable low-lives in the audience, it's not about any of the guys backstage, it's about...me! I won't stand for having to see all of you losers! I'm better than you, you're just here to see me!... Now would you..please, give me a spotlight!

Batista is spotlighted in the middle of the stage, all lights around it go off.

Batista
Much better now. Well it seems I have some..explaining to do. Well the first thing I need to say is that I don't need to explain ANYTHING to you! But I will, because I want every single one of the people in this arena tonight to know that I, Batista, interrupted the EWE Championship Match for one simple reason. Three months ago...

The Animal, Batista, slowly starts walking down the ramp, as the spotlight follows him.

Batista
Three..months. Hmph...Didn't seem like three months. Bobby Lashley, trying to..make a statement, against me. Affirming to be the top powerhouse in the place, like I actually give a shit, shoved me down Hell in a Cell through the announcers' tables, tearing my biceps and splitting my rib cage into two. Danger Zone. People thought that was it for me... You all thought that didn't you? Didn't you?! You all thought it was the end of the Animal, Batista. Well, quite the opposite, Danger Zone was when it began! I was in rehab, and after that, day after day, I worked my ass off, I trained every single free minute I had. I perfected my moves, my body, my mind, and I finally understood, that I'm not here to entertain you! I don't even care about you!

The crowd boos Batista. The Animal finally starts walking up the steel steps and heads to the ring.

Batista
You all know me, I am something different, ain't that right? Well, being out, for the last months made me realize, that I'm more than just different, I'm more than just better, I am simply...Perfect. I know that no matter what I do, I won't "please" you, well that's me! I am not here to please you anyway! I'm here for myself, I'm in it..for myself! Well at Downward Spiral, I made my own statement! Now that I'm here, everything will change! You will have a new EWE Champion soon. Myself. I am starting my road to Aggression now, and when it ends...Mark my words, I will be EWE Champion! You want to know why I attacked Drew McIntyre at the Total Anarchy Match, and ended..his...career? Because of him! Christian almost didn't hire me back! I can't believe that scum like Christian can refuse to hire stars like myself! He said Drew McIntyre had all the star-power he needed for the last Main Event spot, he said he'd hire me back, but I'd be nothing, just..a lowcarder... So, instead of listening to what I had to say, Christian refused to put me in the Total Anarchy Match! So first, I made sure the EWE Championship Title Match was ruined, all the chances of Drew McIntyre and Vance Archer of becoming champions, were ruined! I took out Vance Archer, Drew McIntyre and The Rock, with my bare hands, and you know how hard it was for me? It wasn't! It was easy as one... Two... Three! The Rock? Has-been. Vance Archer, wannabe. Drew McIntyre...Never..will be! It's simple, as I took out Drew McIntyre at the Total Anarchy Match and Batista Bombed him through the table, and made him feel how I felt at Danger Zone, I inserted myself into the EWE Title Picture. But there's a catch, what's the difference, I came back in three months, who knows if McIntyre won't do the same as well? Well I do, there's a pretty good difference between an Animal like me and a guy that claims to be a big fish in a small pond when in four months, he's done absolutely NOTHING!! While since my first day here in the Extreme Wrestling Empire, I became, eventually, the most controversial superstar in the place, and it's more than easy to imagine why... I joined forces with Elijah Dinero to form the Disciples. Then I betrayed Elijah Dinero at Battle For Supremacy for a simple reason, not even Dinero was in my league! I faced him at XPlosion in a blockbuster Steel Cage Match, then at Danger Zone, I faced his bitch, Bobby Lashley for his World Wrestling Championship, but after that, I've a changed a lot, I'm not just The Animal you all know, not just the Animal everyone knows, Lashley unleashed something else inside me, it's much more than just an "Animal", it's more like an enraging beast, ready to strike down on everyone that steps between me and the Extreme Wrestling Empire Championship Title!

TBC: INTERRUPTION

We come back from commercial to Matt Striker and Michael Cole sitting at the ring table.

Michael Cole
Welcome back ladies and gentlemen! You're just in time to see what is set to be an epic match between "The Big Red Machine" Kane, and "The Instant Classic" Christian! Boy, what a match this should turn out to be!

Matt Striker
Now now Mike, don't get your panties into a bunch now. We'll see where this goes before making any acqusitions!

Just then a burst of flames shoots up from the stage before the entrance ramp. The kind of sudden shot that makes you jump out of your seat. But everybody knows who is coming out. Kane's music then proceeds to play as he comes walking out the stage, and then down the ramp. He doesn't acknowledge the fans as he walks down, and does nothing special until he gets into the ring, where he does his signature taunt of bringing his hands up into the air, and then slamming them down again, with fire then shooting out of the turnbuckle. This is, of course, his common entrance.

Roberts: Introducing first...He is the Xplosion Champion....Kane!

Michael Cole
And here he is, the big red monster!

Just then, Christian's music begins to play, and the fans give him a warm welcome. He comes out wearing his hoodie and his normal fireworks display. Another great sight that the fans are always happy to see. He slides into the ring, before going to each turnbuckle in order to show off for the fans. He made sure to always watch Kane as he passed by him each time. They eventually both stand still in the middle of the ring.

Matt Striker
And this match is under way!

They lock up in the center of the ring in a test of strenght. To nobody's surprise, Christian is thrown onto his back almost immediatley, before rolling backwards and getting to one knee. He stares at Kane for a little while. Just after getting to his feet, he runs for Kane, stomping on his foot. He continues with multiple leg kicks, all in about the same part of Kane's leg. Christian bounces off of the ropes, and hits a dropkick on Kane's knee, dropping the big man to only, one knee. He bounces off the ropes, going for another dropkick. But Kane retaliates, landing a huge uppercut, right under Christian's chin. The sound is trumendous, and can be heard everywhere.

Michael Cole
And you could hear that one, all the way up in the nose bleeds!

Both men have to recover a little bit, but Kane gets to his feet first. He attempts to grab Christian, who is just now getting up. But Christian throws Kane's arms to the side, and begins to land many punches, in a classic face comeback. Kane appears to be feeling the full affect of the punches, as he backs up to brace himself, holding his hands over his face. Kane continues to stumble backwards, until bouncing off the ropes. He hits a huge big boot, and Christian is down again!

Matt Striker
This one is going back and forth. I can tell you from experience, that matches don't end this way. Somebody is going to need to start controlling this match if they want to walk out of here with a win.

Christian shakes his head, in an attempt to clear the cob webs, before getting to his feet. This time Kane is successful in grabbing him, and picking him up in a bear hug. He makes sure to hold it for a little while, and Christian is already crying out in pain. Kane runs with Christian still in his hands, ramming him right into the turnbuckle, then backing away, and doing it again, multiple times. After a while, he lets him go, against the turnbuckle. Christian is able to stay on his feet, until a few strikes to the stomach from Kane. He is now seated against the turnbuckle, and Kane continues the on slaughter of punches, and eventually switching to kicks. Christian is layed out, with his back on the mat. Kane grabs his right arm, and right leg, and drags him to the middle of the ring, before dropping to his knees, and laying over Christian.

Kickout! Kickout, at the begining of the two count. Kane gets up quick, and immediatley jumps up, hitting a leg drop across Christian's throat. Another pin.

Kickout! Almost a three this time!

Michael Cole
It's going to take a little more than that to put Christian away.

Kane grabs Christian by the throat, picking him all the way up into the air. He's going to hit the chokeslam right now! Christian gets down, and behind Kane. Killswitch! Countered, Christian bounces off the ropes. Spear to Kane, he takes him right down! Now it's Christian in full control with a barage of strikes. Kane throws him off of him. Kane gets up, Christian running for him, but Kane dodges, Christian is back first against the turnbuckle. Kane runs at him, but Christian gets out of the way, now seated on the ropes, purpendicular to the turnbuckle. Kane takes a step back, but Christian leans backwards, delivering a solid kick to Kane's face. Kane stumbles back, holding his face, christian runs for him. Kane goes for a clothesline, but Christian rolls under it, he jumps on the second turnbuckle. He does a 180 spin, eventually landing perfectly on Kane, hitting a sunset flip.

So close! Kane gets to a seated position. Dropkick! Kane is on his back again. Christian goes to the apron, hitting his chest and pointing out to the crowd. He goes to the top rope and the fans are on their feet. He gets to a perfect standing position, frogsplash!

Christian landed awkwardly on Kane, to where Kane could get a hand around his throat. instead of a mere kickout, Kane gets all the way to his feet, still holding Christian. Christian can't fight back, chokeslam!

3! It's all over!

Roberts: Here is your winner....Kane!

Matt Striker
Wow, one crucial mistake lost the match for the instant classic! That's just how this business is!

Michael Cole
Needless to say, it's all over, and congradulations to the big red machine!

Kane walks up the ramp as Christian sits up and asks for a microphone. He stands up and walks around the ring breathing heavily and begins to speak.

Christian
I have been doing a lot of thinking lately and my loss at the Total Anarchy match made me realize something. The final four people in that match were all on exodus. Being here at Xplosion was nice and all, but....I need more! That is why I have decided to not only step down as General Manager....but to leave this lackluster show Xplosion and head to the A show Saturday Night Exodus where I have already been given a chance at a title match.

The crowd boo's "quitter quitter quitter"

Christian
Hey watch your mouth. You don't talk about the Instant Classic Christian like that! This place is a filth hole! Thats why I have brought somebody in to take my place as general manager to "clean things up" around here.

CM Punks music hits as he runs out onto the stage with the crowd booing him heavily. He slides into the ring and takes the microphone from Christian.

CM Punk
Thank you Christain...if you don't mind..leave my show!

Christian leaves the ring and heads up the stage.

CM Punk
Christian is right...This place is full of drug abusers, and pathetic losers...

The crowd boo's CM Punk but he continues to talk anyways.

CM Punk
Look at you...You pathetic excuses for humans! Half of you have beers in your hands and the other half smell like shit! After all we are in Japan, the worlds ass!

The crowd boos CM Punk even more.

CM Punk
I am going to clean up Xplosion and with this I will help start my new...Straight...Edge...Nation! I have big plans in store for this place. I will reveal those in time. As for now enjoy the rest of the show...and try hold in your vomit till after you leave my sight!

The camera goes to commercial

We come back from commercial

Elijah Dinero's music hits and the crowd has their normal mixed reaction, as he and his Descipiles come down to the ring slowly.

Michael Cole
Here comes the pope, De'Angelo Dinero. I gotta tell yah' I'm impressed by this guy.

Matt striker
Don't think he cares Michael. He may care if I like him though, and I certainly do! What is there not to love?

As Dinero gets his jacket and other accessories off, JBL's music plays. The fans boo him as he comes out with his newly acquired legends championship belt. He comes out taunting, arrogantly.

Matt Striker
Now if there is anybody I like more than dinero right now, it is our current legends champion, John Bradshaw Layfield.

Michael Cole
He surely has a lot of talent. He has perhaps, earned the right to be so arrogant.

MichMatt Striker
Yeeeeeah... But thats not why I like him. I like him because if he didn't go back to wrestling, I wouldn't have a job. Yah know?

The bell has already rang, and they are both locked up in the center of the ring. They go back and forth for a little while, but JBL ultimately prevails, sending Dinero into the corner. The ref tells JBL to get off of him, and he walks up with his hands up, before hitting a cheap knee lift into the gut of Dinero. Dinero falls forward onto his stomach as JBL is already out of the ring, he grabs his legs and drags him. He pulls him split-legged into the turnbuckle pole, he hits groin first! He screams out in pain, while JBL gets a chair that was opened by the commentary table. He walks towards the layed out pope. He swings the chair, aiming for his ankle! Elijah pulls his leg up, making the chair hit the pole, then he kicks the chair right back into JBL, knocking him out. Pope slides out of the ring, and grabs the chair. He hits JBL with it continuously in the back and side, to the point where he can barely breathe. He slides the chair into the ring, and picks JBL up. He holds him by the back of the head, and runs with him, ramming him face first into the turnbuckle. JBL's face is cut, but he's still concious. Pope starts landing some elbows into JBL's chest. He picks him up, and throws him in the ring. While JBL is down, pope looks for a second chair, which takes him a while, by the time he gets it JBL is laying on the old one. Elijah throws the chair into the ring, before seeing that JBL is getting up, he is behind him, and bounces off the ropes. JBL spins around, and cracks the pope right in the face with the chair! The cover!

Michael Cole
I cannot BELIEVE he kicked out of that! Both men showing a lot of toughness out there!

JBL gets up, and waits for Elijah. JBL is standing right over the chair and Elijah has made it to one knee, so JBL grabs him up, and puts him between his legs, and taunts. Elijah grabs the chair from under JBL's feet. JBL lifts him for a powerbomb, chairshot to the face! The shot is thunderous, and it looks like this time JBL is out. Elijah doesn't go for the cover, he sees JBL is near the turnbuckle. He runs, outer limitz elbow! JBL is shaken badly, but is still trying to get up, his face now covered in blood. He uses the turnbuckle to get up, as Elijah pulls his knee pads down. JBL is up, against the turnbuckle, his back to the pope. Elijah runs for the Elijah express, JBL turns in time to take a big step forward, clothesline from hell!

3!

[center]We come back from commercial with Justin Roberts in the ring.

Roberts: It is now time for our Xplosion Main Event!

The crowd cheers wildly.

Kurt Angle comes out with the World Wrestling Championship around his waist, he does his pose followed by the fireworkds on the stage with the crowd booing him like crazy.

Roberts: Introducing first...He is the only Olympic Gold Medalist in wrestling history..and he is the EWE World Wrestling Champion....Kurt Angle!

Kurt Angle enters the ring and faces the stage waiting for his opponent.

The Rock comes out on the stage with the World Heavyweight Championship in his hand. He stops on the stage and breathes in then continues down to the ring.

Roberts: Introducing his opponent..He is the EWE World Heavyweight Champion....The Rock!

The crowd goes crazy as The Rock jumps up on the turbuckle and the ref holds Kurt Angle back. The Rock breathes in raising his arm in the air with the World Heavyweight Championship in it. He jumps down and faces Kurt Angle. The two get in each others face. Kurt Angle takes of the World Wrestling Championship and puts it in the air. The Rock does the same. The Ref separates the two taking their championships and handing them to a referee outside the ring. The ref calls for the bell.

Cole: Here we go our match is under way. Champion vs Champion...Brand vs Brand!

Striker: This is arguably one of the biggest main event in recent Xplosion history! Who will prevail!

The Rock and Kurt Angle lock up. They struggle to overcome the other but Kurt Angle uses his strength to push Rock all the way to the turnbuckle. Kurt doesn't let go of the hold so the ref starts to count.
Kurt finally backs off. Kurt suddenly runs at The Rock with his shoulder first tacking Rock right in the chest. Kurt backs off as the Rock slides down holding his chest with his back on the bottom rope of the turnbuckle. Kurt goes over to Rock grabbing the top ropes and pushing his feet forward into Rock's chest. The ref begins to count out Kurt.
Kurt lets go at the last second. Kurt goes over to Rock and tries to grab his feet but Rock kicks him off. Rock gets to his feet, he runs at Kurt unloading left and rights into his head. The crowd goes crazy as Rock backs Kurt into the rope. The Rock stops pulling his right hand back and thrusting it forward for a devastating punch causing Kurt to fall on the ground. Rock grabs Kurt's feet and intertwines it with his. He flips Kurt onto his back and begins to bend Kurt's legs back.

Cole: It's the sharpshooter! Will Kurt give in!

Kurt slowly crawls to the rope. After trying for several seconds he finally reaches the bottom rope as Rock lets go. Kurt stumbles to his feet, Rock raps his arm around Kurt's neck. He lifts him in the air and slams him onto the mat.

Striker: Rock Bottom! This one is over! Rock flips Kurt over face up. He stands over him, breathing in.

Cole: I think we know whats next...The Peoples Elbow!

The Rockslips his elbow pad off throwing it into the crowd. He moves his arms back in forth as the crowd goes crazy! He runs to the rope bouncing off of them. When he returns to Kurt he drops his elbow down. But Kurt slips out of the way![/color]

Striker: Crisis averted! This match will go on!

Both men get to there feet and get in each others face breathing heavily locking eyes. The Rock punches first and Kurt Angle returns with another punch. They trade blows until Rock gains control knocking Kurt to the ropes. Kurt runs back at Rock. Rock grabs Kurt's throat.

Cole: It's another Rock Bottom!

Before Rock can lift Kurt in the air. Kurt breaks out of the hold. He puts Rock on his shoulders flinging him back.

Striker: Rock Bottom I think not! It's the Angle Slam!

Kurt slams Rock onto the ground. He goes around Rock grabbing his ankle, Rock retaliates by grabbing Kurt's feet and wrapping them in his.

Cole: Ankle Lock!

Striker: No it's the Sharpshooter!

Kurt squirms on the ground trying to reach the rope but The Rock pulls him back. Kurt finally reaches the ropes as Rock lets go. Rock falls on the ground in exhaustion as Kurt clings to the rope for support standing up. Kurt goes over to Rock, he picks him up wrapping around his back. He lifts him up in the air and slamming him back.

Cole: What a suplex!

Kurt rushes to Rocks leg and begins to wrench it. Rock tries to make it to the ropes but Kurt keeps pulling him back.

It's the Ankle Lock...Can The Rock hold on!

Rock goes for the ropes again but Kurt pulls him back once more. After trying and squirming Rock slams his hand on the ground in pain as the referee calls for the bell.

Kurt releases the hold and celebrates in the ring as his music plays. The referee hands him his belt and raises his hand in victory.

Roberts: Here is your winner....Kurt Angle!

The crowd boo's has Kurt Angle celebrates in the ring on the top ropes with his championship.

Cole: I'm Michael Cole with Matt Striker thank you for watching!

Striker: Tune in next week for the next exiting installment of Monday Night Xplosion!
Back to top Go down

XPlosion XIX
Page 1 of 1