Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XPlosion II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

XPlosion II Empty
PostSubject: XPlosion II   XPlosion II I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:25 am

The show begins, fireworks blow up and the crowd goes insane, It's XPlosion time!

Matt Striker: Good evening to another show of Extreme Wrestling Empire's XPlosion on ProWrestlingTV!

Michael Cole: EWE is live! I'm Michael Cole and by my side is my broadcast partner, Matt Striker! And what a show we have in store for tonight!

Matt Striker: No doubt about that! And here comes the Glamazon!

Beth Phoenix Theme hits as she comes walking slowly down the ramp and enters the ring. She snatches the Mic and opens her mouth to speak.

Beth Phoenix:
Now that i'm a new Diva in EWE, i want to make it clear, that no matter who you are, what gender you are, The Glamazon will always remain Dominant.

The crowd Boo's louder.

Beth Phoenix:
The only thing that matters to me in this bussiness, is showing people what i can do, what i can acheive, and theirs no limits to what i will do to show it....The Glamazon... IS HERE.

Chris Jericho's theme hits as he appears. The owner is sarcastically clapping his hands and grinning, gets a mic.

Chris Jericho:
Well, well, well... Let me explain to you, Miss Beth Seattle... I mean Denver! I mean... I coudn't care less what your last name is.

The fans are cheering out loud for Y2J for the first time ever in EWE. He smirks at them.

Chris Jericho:
So, you'll always remain dominant, huh? Just for that matter, I just booked you in a Handicap match against Ariel and Alicia Fox, baby!

The fans laugh and cheer out loud, then start letting out "Y2J!" chants.

Chris Jericho:
You can do, what I let you to do, you can achieve, what the hell I feel like you should achieve, and you have limits, ohh yes you have... They're called... CHRIS JERICHO AND RANDY ORTON!

Beth grabs back the mic

Beth Phoenix:
Once i've gotten rid of Ariel, and thrown out what is left of Alicia Fox, that is when you'll know Chris, that i'm one of the most dominant Divas to of ever stepped into a ring. The sooner you and everyone else in EWE knows that, the better.

Beth waits for their opponents. They both come down the ramp to the sound of Ariel's Theme Song

Chris Jericho:
Oh, and just for your information, Beth... This match is a One-On-Two Handicap Match. Which means they don't have to tag in and out, like a tornado tag team, good luck...

Jericho leaves, the bell rings, Alicia and Ariel rapidly start striking Phoenix with kicks. Beth shoves them both back as Alicia falls on her back, but Ariel bounces on the ropes and hits a Dropkick on the Glamazon, leaving her a bit groggy, Fox gets on her feet as they try to hit a Double DDT, but Beth Phoenix counters and throws them both out of the ring with a Back Body Drop, then taunts to the crowd. She leaves the ring and stomps her opponents, throws Ariel into the steel steps on her back and shoves Alicia's head onto the announcers table.

Michael Cole: Watch it! Damn, be careful with that!

Matt Striker: There's no chance, no matter what Chris says... Or does, the Glamazon is the most dominant Diva in EWE's roster!

Michael Cole: Cheating to dominate, great strategy!

Matt Striker: Your sarcasm doesn't affect anyone Cole.

The referee is already counting the ring out time.
7!...
8!...
9!...
Beth Phoenix rolls back into the ring leaving the other two Divas on the ringside, unconscious.
10!... RING THE BELL!

Justin Roberts:
And the winner of this match, by a Count-Out, The Glamazon, BETH PHOENIX!

Her theme song hits again as she smiles and taunts to the crowd, the fans boo her. In the titantron we can see John Morrison with Todd Grisham.

Todd Grisham:
John, you have your EWE debut match tonight against EWE owner Chris Jericho as part of the XPlosive Tournament. Are you ready to take on Jericho tonight?

John Morrison:
Ready? Of course! Chris Jericho pulled strings last week for his win against Kane. Now, this week, because Randy Orton isn't here this week, I'm sure that me, the new Saturday Night Delight, John Morrison, will take on Y2J, Chris Jericho and win! Jericho, you say Yes to Jericho, but tonight, the EWE championship says Yes to John Morrison!

The crowd cheers.

Matt Striker: That's ridiculous! Y2J doesn't need help to win, he can kick his ass anywhere, anytime!

Michael Cole: Really?! That's not what we saw last week!

Matt Striker: SHUT UP!!

Todd Grisham:
Thank you for your time and good luck in your match.

John walks into the locker room, where there is only Christy Hemme, Beth Phoenix and CM Punk awaiting the results of the tournament on a TV. John Morrison is warming up in the locker room, repeatedly playing Chris Jericho's attack on John Cena and Kane on another TV, during all of the other tournament matches, and EWE live is on the other TV.

John Morrison:
Chris Jericho thinks he can beat me? I'm the Shaman of Sexy, The Guru of Greatness, I'm John Morrison, soon to be EWE champ!

Jericho passes by the locker room and looks inside.

Chris Jericho:
Good luck, Johnny... You WILL need it...

John Morrison:
Thanks, I guess.

He pretends to leave as CM Punk hits Morrison in the back with a steel chair. Jericho grinned and thought about Orton, who wasn't in the building that evening. We could see a smirk on his face as The Shaman Of Sexy tried to get up, Y2J then ran to him and punt kicked him in the skull!

Chris Jericho: And better yet... Good luck for... Tonight, because regardless of me beating the shit out of you... You are still facing The Straightedge Superstar afterwards... C...M...Punk!

Too bad that John Morrison was too unconscious to hear Chris Jericho telling this to him. Morrison tried to get up but got repeatedly stomped by CM Punk, the camera faded as Christy Hemme was trying to help him.

Michael Cole: See what I was talking about, now?

Matt Striker: Don't be ridiculous there was no way Morrison could beat Jericho anyway, it's useless to even talk about it! Up next, we have the first tournament match, The Charismatic Enigma is going up against The Master Of The 619, Jeff Hardy and Rey Mysterio face off, next!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We come back to see Rey Mysterio already in the ring, waiting for Jeff Hardy. No More Words hits the PA System and the crowd goes freaking insane! A standing ovation to the Legend Thriller as he shows up on stage!

Justin Roberts:
On his way to the ring, from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing in 225 pounds... The Charismatic Enigma, Jeff Hardy!

He does his entrance, after it, he shakes Rey's hand as in display of sportsmanship. The bell rings as they lock up with grapples, Jeff puts Mysterio in a headlock, and keeps the pressure.

Michael Cole: A display of sportsmanship by both superstars.

Rey manages to shove Hardy into the ropes and runs to the opposite side. Bounces on the ropes and jumps to do a Hurricanrana on Hardy. Rey Mysterio does a stomp on The Enigma's chest and a Standing Moonsault for the pin!

1...KICKOUT!

Jeff manages to step up the pace as Mysterio tries to lift him up, Hardy hits two punches and runs back while Rey is leaning forward, The Charismatic Enigma jumps for a Powerbomb Roll-Up on The Master of the 619.

1...2...KICKOUT!

Rey tries to get up but Jeff Hardy locks in an Abdominal Stretch and keeps the pressure on Mysterio. But he counters and does a Drop Toe Hold, runs to the ropes and hits a fast Leg Drop for a cover.

1...2...KICKOUT!

Rey lifts Jeff, hits him with two elbows to the face and tries to Irish Whip him, Jeff counters into his own Irish Whip to the ropes, tries a Clothesline, Mysterio dodges it, they both run to the opposite ropes then towards each other and they hit a Double Cross-Body!

Michael Cole: They both had the same idea!

Matt Striker: And what a collision that was! They're both grounded on the mat!

The referee starts counting to ten but they got up at a 6-count, they face each other. Jeff Hardy strikes Mysterio on the face, Rey strikes Jeff, Hardy hits Rey again but this time twice, getting the best of it, he Irish Whips Mysterio to the ropes but he grabs them and stays there, Jeff runs for another Clothesline, now to the outside, but Rey Mysterio counters with a kick to the face! Then tries a Springboard Moonsault DDT, but Hardy catches him in mid-air! With an Oklahoma Slam position, he drops him in a Reverse DDT position and goes for the Extreme Twist Of Fate! Mysterio counters with a takedown and a bridge pin, Jeff counters with a roll-up, but Rey gets up before the ref even has the chance to count to one!

Matt Striker: Both Hardy and Mysterio are High-Flying superstars, that's why we're seeing lots of action right now in this impressive match-up!

Rey tries to hit a Clothesline but Hardy dodges it for a Back Suplex, countered by Mysterio who lands on his feet, Jeff throws a kick but Rey grabs his foot, Enzuigiri! Rey falls back to a sitting position on the turnbuckle, Hardy runs and springboards on the second rope, grabbing the top rope with his hands, hits a dropkick to Mysterio's chest. Rey rolls out of the ring, but Jeff runs for the ropes, bounces and hits a Suicide Dive on Mysterio!!!

Matt Striker: Oh my goodness that was awesome!!

Jeff manages to get himself and Mysterio back into the ring at the 4 count. He puts Rey's head under his arm pit, and his left arm wrapped around it. Spins and hits the Twist Of Fate! Jeff leaves to the apron and screams "Swanton!!!", climbs the turnbuckle and jumps for the Swanton Bomb, Rey dodges out of the way! Jeff Hardy rolls moaning because of his back and ends up with his head on the second rope. As Rey sees him he runs for the ropes and hits the 619! Jeff is up and Mysterio springboards taking him down for the pin, Jeff counters! Rolling him up quickly!

1!...2!...3!

The bell rings again as No More Words hits again and Jeff falls back to the turnbuckle, Rey also gets up. The Referee raises Jeff Hardy's hand.

Justin Roberts:
And the winner of this match, advancing on the Tournament, The Charismatic Enigma, Jeff Hardy!!

The crowd goes insane as both Jeff Hardy and Rey Mysterio hug. Rey also raises Jeff's hand, then leaves the ring as Jeff keeps celebrating with his fans!

Michael Cole: What an amazing match-up!! A huge face-off as Jeff Hardy advances to face either Edge or Stone Cold Steve Austin on the next round!

Matt Striker: And that match is next!

Edge's new theme hits the PA system and the crowd goes insane with cheers! Smoke bursts on the stage as Edge shows up wearing a shock blue leather coat, with the Cutting Edge symbol on the back and black sunglasses, he comes down the ramp and stops, does his taunt for pyro to blow up on the stage!

Justin Roberts:
This match is scheduled for one fall, and it's for the first round of the XPlosive Tournament. On his way to the ring, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in 250 pounds, he's the Ultimate Opportunist, Edge!!!

Edge runs to the ring and slides in, looks at both sides smiling. Gets on his feet and taunts on the ropes, suddenly, Steve Austin's theme song hits and the fans cheer again, not as much as they cheered for Edge but still go nuts for Stone Cold, he does his outlaw entrance.

Justin Roberts:
And his opponent, from Austin, Texas. Weighing in 252 pounds, The Texas Rattlesnake, "Stone Cold"... STEVE AUSTIN!!

Austin enters the ring, climbs all four turnbuckle and taunts to the fans using his 'outlaw' hand sign. He then stops and stares Edge in the eyes. The music stops but Edge tells Steve Austin to calm down and asks for a microphone.

Edge:
Hey calm down, Coldie! I still have something to do before our match, Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, The Masterpiece... CHRIS MASTERS!

Masters does his entrance but stays at ringside, Austin gets a microphone.

Stone Cold::
What the fuck is this guy doing here? Do you want me to whoop both your asses, huh?!

Edge:
I just brought him here because of what happened last week, Steve, I don't need help to kick your ass! I am the King of all Awesomeness! Why would I need help? Jus... Just take a look at it! Gods of the titantron, roll the footage!!!

We can see the two men attacking Edge, footage from Edge's match against Jamie Noble on the previous XPlosion show. The video stops, Edge takes off his sunglasses and coat, and throws them over to Masters, who, not to get heat, nor have Edge getting heat from the crowd, chats and gives autographs to fans, keeping Edge's Fan Favourite Status. The bell rings, Austin kicks Edge in the gut and runs for a Lou Thesz Press! Punches to the face. Picks Edge up and they lock up with a grapple, they walk to the turnbuckle and when Edge is stuck between it and Austin, Stone Cold tries a Clothesline. Edge dodges it. They stop and look at each other. Another lock-up, Edge takes advantage with punches to the face. Austin falls and Edge stomps him.

Michael Cole: This match is getting more like a brawl than a wrestling match!

Matt Striker: Yeah, it seems like John Cena is in the ring, we haven't seen even one move!

Edge keeps up with the kicks while Austin gets up, Edge hits two elbows to the face and shoves his head into the top turnbuckle, Austin then starts punching too and tries to shove Edge's head into the turnbuckle as well, but Edge puts his foot on the rope and counters the move. Steve Austin Irish Whips Edge into the opposite turnbuckle and runs to the ropes close to it, as Edge leaves the turnbuckle, Stone Cold tries a One-Handed Bulldog but Edge grabs the ropes not to fall! Stone Cold gets up and Edge delivers a Big Boot! Edge taunts as Austin is grounded! Austin gets up, groggy, Edge hits a headbut, then an elbow. He lifts Austin on his shoulders and hits the Electric Chair Drop! Pin!

1!...2!..KICKOUT!

Austin gets up and another brawl starts! Both Austin and Edge trade punches non-stop! Austin with an Irish Whip, Edge counters into his own, Stone Cold tries a Clothesline, Edge dodges and delivers a Running Powerslam on an incoming Texas Rattlesnake! Pin!

1!...2!...KICKOUT!

The crowd chants "LET'S GO AUSTIN!" and "LET'S GO EDGE!", amazing reaction by this capacity crowd in this arena! Austin is lifted by The Ultimate Opportunist, who tries going for the Edgecution! Stone Cold with the Back Body Drop! Runs for the ropes to hit his signature Running Elbow! Edge gets up and Austin shows his middle fingers, Stunner... Countered! Edge shoves Stone Cold into the ropes and hits a dropkick on the incoming! Both men are grounded!

Matt Striker: WHAT A MATCH!

Michael Cole: And what a reaction by our fans! Without them we'd be nothing!

Matt Striker: Whatever...

The referee counts to 8 but both men get up at the same time, they trade blows once again, Austin gets the best of it, 3 strikes in a row, kick in the gut, going for the Stunner!... He hits it! Stone Cold Stunner!!! But the two men from the previous week jump from the barrier, Chris Masters engages a brawl with them and manages to get one of them with the Masterlock! The referee is distracted while Austin is trying a pin! Stone Cold gets out of the ring as one of the attackers hits Masters from behind, Austin hits the Stunner on one of them as Masters keeps the Masterlock on the other one and throws him to Austin, who does a Stunner on him as well! Austin rolls into the ring, SPEAR! EDGE HITS THE SPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE! Pin!

1!...2!...3!

Matt Striker: EDGE WINS THE MATCH!

Chris Masters goes in the ring and raises Edge's hand as the crowd roars for them! Meanwhile, the two agressors leave through the crowd, in pain! They got away without Edge knowing who they were, Steve Austin is unconscious. Masters and Edge taunt on the turnbuckle.

Justin Roberts:
Here's your winner, following to the Tournament's next round... EDGE!

The crowd still let out big cheers for Edge and Masters as they leave, celebrating the victory!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Shawn Michaels theme hits the PA system as the fans go insane for the Heartbreak Kid, D-Generation X collides! Up Next! Shawn goes down the ramp, gets on his knees, then lifts his hands in the air as pyro blows up behind him!

Justin Roberts:
This match is scheduled for one fall, and it's for the first round of the XPlosive Tournament. On his way to the ring, from San Antonio, Texas!... Weighing in 225 pounds... The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!!

He gets in the ring and spins around, dances and does his taunt, Triple H's theme, Hellraiser hits the PA! The fans cheer once again for The Game!

The King Of Kings, Triple H comes down the entrance ramp, goes up the apron, stares around for a few seconds, takes a gulp of his water, and sprays it out, up in the air! Taunts, then sprays it in front of him. Enters the ring, goes to the opposite turnbuckle, and lifts his arms in the air as the crowd still cheers loudly.

Michael Cole: Ohh my! DX collides!

Shawn Michaels and Triple H stare at each other in the eyes, the bell rings. They lock in a grapple, Triple H engages a Headlock. HBK shoves the Game into the ropes but gets hit with the Shoulder Block on the incoming. HHH taunts again. Shawn gets up, both walk around the ring for a while. Another headlock by H, Shawn throws him to the ropes and delivers a Hip Toss on the incoming Triple H, who gets up but gets another Hip Toss on him, to an Arm Wrench. Michaels keeps the pressure. Strikes his knee onto Hunter's back. Twice. And again with the pressure on the arm. The Game manages to get up and lean Michaels onto the turnbuckle, still grabbing his arm, HBK gets hit with two strong punches. Irish Whip by Triple H, countered by Shawn into his own, The King of King with an elbow to the face of Michaels who was running for a Cross-Body to the turnbuckle.

Michael Cole: And now with pretty good back and forth action. This match is living up to the expectations!

Triple H runs to Michaels who hits another Arm Drag to an Armbar. The Game quickly gets up and throws Shawn into the ropes who dodges a Clothesline, Backslide pin by Michaels!

1!...2!...KICKOUT!

Triple H is lifted and Shawn takes him to the turnbuckle, HBK climbs it for the 10 Punches! 1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! SPINEBUSTER! Amazing counter by the Cerebral Assassin! Shawn rolls out of the ring in pain! Triple H leaves the ring and starts stomping the HeartBreak Kid! The referee starts counting. Trips throws Michaels into the steel steps with extreme strength, leaving him complaining about his back. He grabs his head and slams it into the steps. The referee is at a 7 count, H rolls in and out. Re-starting the count. He spears Shawn into the Ring Post. Throws him over to the crowd! Re-starts the count again and goes over the security barrier, SWEET CHIN MUSIC! Triple H falls back over the barrier onto the ringside area, Michaels advances to ringside, still in pain he tries to rest. The ref is already in 5 when Shawn goes close to the ramp, suddenly runs back, jumps on the steel steps and again for an Elbow Drop to H's chest!!!

Matt Striker: OH MY GOD!! Awesome!

8...9..Shawn restarts the count quickly... He falls back on the ringside floor to rest. They both get up at the same time and trade powerful blows! H kicks Shawn in the gut, double underhook, PEDIGREE ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE RING! Triple H leans back on the security barrier staring at Shawn, gets in the ring, leans on the ropes to rest himself. The ref's count is at 7...8... Michaels does a Kip-Up! Almost falling on his back, but manages to roll in the ring. Triple H goes to the turnbuckle and waits for Shawn to get up, that still takes a while. He runs for a Knee to the face but Shawn Michaels dodges it, grabs his legs and goes for the Sharpshooter, locked in!!! Hunter almost taps but manages to grab the rope! Shawn starts tuning up the band! 1!2!3!4!5!6!7! runs for the Super Kick, the Game grabs his foot, kick in the gut, double underhook, Pedigree!!! Pin!

1!...2!...3!

Matt Striker: By god! What a match! Match of the year candidate, for sure!

Michael Cole: Indeed! And up next we have the Shaman of Sexy facing off against the King of the World! Classic matches after classic matches, that's what EWE's all about!

Justin Roberts:
Here's your winner, advancing to the Tournament's next round... The Game, TRIPLE H!!

Triple H and Shawn Michaels hug and raise each others hands.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Chris Jericho's new theme hits the PA System, as the self-proclaimed King of the World shows up and does his old entrance, he's wearing tights again.

Justin Roberts:
This match is scheduled for one fall, and it's for the first round of the XPlosive Tournament. On his way to the ring, from Calgary, Alberta, Canada!... Weighing in 226 pounds... The King of the World, Chris Jericho!!!

A mixed reaction from the crowd, some "Jericho" chants combined with some "Sucks" chants afterwards. Y2J enters the ring and waits for his opponent. Morrison's theme hits now as The Guru Of Greatness does his usual slow motion taunt and entrance.

Justin Roberts:
And his opponent, from Los Angeles, California!... Weighing in 223 pounds... The Shaman of Sexy, John Morrison!!!

They face each other in the ring, stare at each other, Morrison's still hurting from the beating he's took earlier. They lock up and Morrison pushes Jericho into the turnbuckle. The ref starts counting to 5 as Morrison releases Chris, but gets slapped across the face, Jericho leaves the ring, JoMo tries to attack him but the referee stops him. Y2J walks around the ring and Morrison threatens him with words. Jericho walks in the ring slowly. They lock up again, Y2J does a headlock on John. Headlock Takedown, pressure on Morrison's head. The ref starts counting to three because JoMo's shoulders are on the mat but he kicks out before a 1-count. Chris keeps the pressure.

Matt Striker: As we can see here, Jericho is being smart, applying the pressure on Morrison's neck making it harder for him to deliver the Moonlight Drive and maybe even the Starship Pain!

Counter after Counter, Chris and John do some fast tech maneuvers on the mat ending with another headlock by Jericho, with Morrison in a sitting position this time. JoMo manages to throw Chris Jericho into the ropes but Y2J hits his signature shoulder block, then grins and stares around. The King Of The World bounces on the ropes with the intention of delivering a Senton, but Morrison counters and rolls over, Chris keeps running and the Shaman Of Sexy jumps over him on the incoming, and hits a powerful high-angled dropkick on while Jericho came for a Clothesline! Jericho gets up but stays on the ropes, Morrison does a Clothesline to the outside! Then a Baseball Slide Dropkick to the outside while Y2J was getting up, The Guru Of Greatness grabs The Savior's head and slams it on the apron, then pushes Chris into the ring and rolls in as well.

Michael Cole: Somewhat of a back and forth match between the Saturday Night Delight and The Man Of 1,000 Moves. But John Morrison is clearly dominating by now.

Matt Striker: Yes, he is. But if Chris Jericho is able to lock in the Walls of Jericho you can forget about Morrison, his back is hurt and there's no damage that the Walls can't do.

Pin by Morrison...

1!...2!...KICKOUT!

John lifts Y2J, hits an European Uppercut, making Jericho lean back to the turnbuckle, and then a Ric Flair-like chop to his chest making the crowd chant "WOOOOO" Morrison with an Irish Whip, countered, Elbow to the Shaman's face! He falls back! Pin!

1!...2!...KICKOUT!

Jericho slaps him in the back of the head until he gets up, kick to the gut! Jericho runs for the ropes, Sunset Flip!

1!..COUNTER
1!...KICKOUT!

John Morrison gets up, Enzuigiri! He's going for the Springboard Flying Chuck, Jericho with a dropkick in mid-air!!! The Shaman Of Sexy falls on his back! Jericho runs for a springboard and... LIONSAULT!

1!...2!...KICKOUT!

Jericho lifts JoMo and tries to throw him to the turnbuckle, Irish Whip countered, huge Cross-Body by Morrison to the turnbuckle! Jericho is complaining and Morrison springboards again for the Flying Chuck, CODEBREAKER!

Michael Cole: OH MY! WHAT A REVERSAL! OUT OF NOWHERE!

Matt Striker: See what I was talking about?

Chris Jericho grabs Morrison by the legs and drags him to the middle of the ring! Goes for the Walls... Locked in! Walls Of Jericho locked in on John Morrison! He can't take it, taps out!!! Jericho keeps the pressure and the ref tries to split them, CM Punk shows up and throws the referee against the turnbuckle! Chris smiles and leaves to backstage.

Justin Roberts:
And here's your winner, the last wrestler advancing to the next round, Chris Jericho!!!

Michael Cole: And now Morrison has to have a match against that man!!

Matt Striker: Exactly!

The referee just told the time keeper to ring the bell, CM Punk is disqualified! Punk goes nuts and attacks the referee with repeated stomps on the chest! "FUCK YOU", CM Punk says to the ref. He then grabs a battered John Morrison on his shoulders and hits the Go To Sleep!!! Locks in the Anaconda Vice!!! John Morrison taps out again and again! Punk leaves John Morrison in the ring and heads up to backstage.

Michael Cole: What brutality, what carnage!

Matt Striker: THIS... Is what EWE is all about, whether you like it or not!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

No More Words hits the PA System once again and the crowd goes nuts! The Extreme Enigma does his entrance! Edge is already in the ring waiting.

Justin Roberts:
This match is scheduled for one fall, and it's the semi-finals of the XPlosive tournament! On his way to the ring, from Cameron, North Carolina, weighing in 225 pounds... The Charismatic Enigma, Jeff Hardy!

Justin Roberts:
And his opponent, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in 250 pounds, he's the Ultimate Opportunist, Edge!

The crowd cheers even more for The King of all Awesomeness! Chris Masters is at ringside. Edge and Hardy shake hands before starting the match-up. The bell rings and Hardy quickly puts edge in an Arm Wrench, Edge spins to counter it with a Clothesline! He lifts up Hardy. Irish Whip to the turnbuckle, countered. Jeff Hardy runs with a dropkick to Edge in the turnbuckle, then to a Turnbuckle Springboard Dropkick to Edge who's in a sitting position. Jeff lifts Edge and plans to end the match quickly and tries to go for the Twist of Fate, Edge counters again grabbing his arm spinning out and doing an Arm Drag, another one as Hardy gets up! Arm Wrench! Edge keeps the pressure on Jeff's right arm. Lets him get up and goes for a Back Suplex, Jeff counters in mid air and does a School Boy Pin!

1!...2!...KICKOUT!

Edge and Hardy pick up the pace and trade blows, Irish Whip on Jeff, Sunset Flip on the incoming!

1!...KICKOUT!

Edge Irish Whips Jeff, countered, Big Boot by Edge out of nowhere! Edge lifts Jeff to his feet and goes for another Big Boot, but Jeff is able to duck under Black's leg this time. Hardy hits an Enzuigiri! Edge is knocked backwards, and collapses down in the mat, as he tries to get up Hardy manages to run up the turnbuckle, quickly getting to the top rope, then vaulting off back toward his opponent with a perfect Whisper In The Wind! Pin!

1!...2!...KICKOUT!

Hardy lifts Edge back to his feet and whips him toward the ropes, but The King of all Awesomeness is able to reverse the momentum. He sends Jeff Hardy bouncing to the ropes instead, and tries to take his head off with a clothesline when Hardy comes rebounding back toward him! But The Charismatic Enigma is able to duck under Edge's arm, getting behind the Rated R Superstar and wrapping his hands around Edge's neck. Jeff drops back, taking Edge down to the mat with a hard impact thanks to the Flashback! Hardy reaches forward and hooks Edge's legs, going for another quick pin attempt...

1!...2!...KICKOUT!

Michael Cole: And again! Not the three count that Jeff was looking for!

Jeff Hardy is going for the Twist of Fate! Edge counters! EDGECUTION! Edge smiles to the crowd as they go insane for this amazing match-up! Edge ducks in the turnbuckle and taunts. The crowd let's out "SPEAR HIS ASS!" chants in a chanting battle against Jeff's fans chanting "LET'S GO HARDY!". SPEAR! Pin!

1!...2!...3!

Michael Cole: IT'S OVER! Edge wins! Edge wins!

Matt Striker: Calm down!!!

Edge celebrates the victory, he's in the finals! He's already champion, regardless of what championship he'll win! His theme song hits as the crowd goes nuts for Edge who celebrates with Chris Masters! The men dressed in black rush to the ring once again! Three of them this time! Edge and Masters try and are able to fight back but it's only a matter of time until the numbers game trips them! The three men attack them both, Jeff Hardy gets up and starts helping Chris Masters and Edge, the crowd goes fucking nuts right there! Masterlock to a Spear! Twist of Fate on another guy! The remaining man escapes, and as they try to stop him, the other two men roll out the ring and escape too!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back we see Triple H already warming up in the ring along with Jericho. Chris grabs a microphone.

Chris Jericho:
Hey, I saw what happened some minutes ago, and Edge is in the finals, to assure that there will be NO interferences, the match will be a Steel Cage match! So... Yeah there IS a reason for this cage being always up there.

The fans go insane, as Y2J points to the cage bouncing from the rafters. Jericho tosses the mic out of the ring as the bell rings. The referee makes sure both men have a clean fight, and instructs both men to shake hands. Triple H is classy enough to extend his hand first, but Jericho grins and slaps it away. The crowd is going to cheer throughout the entire thing, as Jericho and Triple H waste no time whatsoever, and lock up! Both men try to overpower one another, but the extra 30 pounds on The Game comes to advantage relatively quickly, throwing Y2J down to the mat! Chris quickly rolls off his back, and kneels on one knee, as Triple H taunts, getting a big pop from the crowd. Jericho walks to the center of the ring, to lock up again, but outsmarts Trips, hooking his leg behind him, and dropping him to the mat! Chris then quickly grabs Triple H's legs with the Walls in mind, but The King of Kings squirms out of the hold. Both men get up, and Jericho instantly goes to work, taking H down with a Leg Sweep Pin!

1!...2!...KICKOUT!

Both men get up once again, but this time HHH takes advantage by exploding with a powerful, quick Clothesline out of nowhere, picks him up, applies a front facelock and tucks The Savior's head in his armpit and wraps his arm around the head, rolls, placing himself behind him and letting himself fall down with a strong Swinging Neckbreaker. Triple H goes to work and stomps a mudhole into Chris's chest, he picks him up and throws an Irish Whip, countered, trademark Running Knee to the face by Triple H!

Michael Cole: Vintage, Triple H!

Matt Striker: Ah.. Fuck!

Triple H lifts Jericho, pulling his hair and starts slamming his face against the turnbuckle! 6 times, Irish Whip, Spinebuster!!! Pin!

1!...2!...KICKOUT!

Triple H looks at the fans and taunts. Jericho hits a Low Blow from behind, grounding The King of Kings! He gets up and leans on the ropes, grabs a groggy Triple H and strikes his head with strong punches, then throws him to the apron, where he tries to rest. Jericho runs to the ropes, springboard, Triangle Dropkick! HHH falls on the ringside! Chris climbs the turnbuckle and taunts.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back, Jericho has a Surfboard Hold on The Game. Triple H, manages to get up, spinning out slowly. Triple H tries an Irish Whip on Jericho but he gets hit with the Shoulder Block by Y2J who then grins and looks around. He runs to the opposite ropes but Triple H grabs him on the incoming, SPINEBUSTER!!! He locks in the Sharpshooter and keeps the pressure! Chris Jericho taps out!!! Triple H wins!

Matt Striker: Jericho tapped?

Michael Cole: Hell yeah he did! Triple H wins!

Matt Striker: I cannot say I was expecting it, but well...

His theme song is playing as he taunts in the turnbuckle, celebrating the victory. The steel cage starts to lower, even though H is still tired from his last match. Edge's theme hits the PA system and the crowd goes nuts chanting his name! Triple H loses his confidence on the match

Justin Roberts:
This match is a STEEL CAGE MATCH!, the only way to win is to escape the Cage... And it's the finals of the XPlosive Tournament. On his way to the ring, from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in 250 pounds, he's the Ultimate Opportunist, Edge!!! And already in the ring, from Greenwich, Conneticut, weighing in 256 pounds, TRIPLE H!!!

Another chant battle by the fans with "LET'S GO EDGE" and "TRIPLE H" chants. The ring bells and HHH wastes no time! He doesn't even give Edge time to take off his sunglasses and coat, a rough brawl starts as Triple H hits Edge with punch after punch, then stomps. He lifts Edge up and Irish Whips him at full strength against the cage as Edge falls back, The Game mounts him and punches him in the face breaking his sunglasses. Tosses the glasses away, lifts Edge to his feet once again, and tries another Irish Whip, countered to a Fake Irish Whip for a Drop Toe Hold by Edge, who takes sometime to rest. Both man stand on their feet and lock up, Edge delivers a kick to the gut and goes for the ropes, Back Body Drop by The King of Kings! Triple H starts quickly climbing the cage but Edge gets on his feet and attacks him, throws him down to the mat and stomps him over and over!

Matt Striker: A display of ruthless aggression by both wrestlers, it's always a great choice not trying normal wrasslin' in a grudge match like this...

Edge lifts Triple H and starts slamming his face against the steel structure, then just scraping his face in it, finishing up with a punch to the face, Edge starts climbing. He's almost on the top when Triple H grabs his foot and shoves him down, but not before Edge kicking him in the face three times. Triple H starts kicking the hell out of a grounded Edge, who tries to roll over to dodge, unsuccessfully. Trips lifts and Irish Whips Edge, for a ruthless Knee Facebuster. Triple H then tries hitting a Back Suplex but Edge tucks back, lifts HHH on his shoulders and does an Electric Chair Drop against the steel structure!

Michael Cole: By god! What massacre!

They both manage to get back up and trade strong blows, Edge suddenly dodges a Clothesline, bounces on the ropes and Dropkicks Triple H right in the face!! The Game is busted wide open! He's bleeding all over the place, Edge starts the climb he's sitting on the top of the cage but can't go down because Triple H is grabbing his foot and managing to climb the cage at the same time! Both Triple H and Edge are on their feet at the top of the cage, with the desire of throwing the respective opponent to the floor, but that would make him lose. They trade blows in the most dangerous position possible in Pro Wrestling, standing over the Steel Cage. Suddenly Triple H kicks Edge in the gut and goes for a Pedigree on top of the cage, but Edge counters with a Back Body drop, Triple H falls in the ringside and Edge inside the cage! They are both completely unconscious!

Michael Cole: Oh My God!!! Are they alright!?

Matt Striker: We have to close the show, tune into EWE next week for another show!

The show closes with Edge and Triple H being carried to backstage in gurneys. Triple H is the new World Wrestling Champion and Edge is the new International Champion.
Back to top Go down

XPlosion II
Page 1 of 1