Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XPlosion XVII

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

XPlosion XVII Empty
PostSubject: XPlosion XVII   XPlosion XVII I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:11 pm

Abyss walks out onto the stage and down to the ring.

Roberts: The following match is set for one fall. Introducing first...Abyss!

Abyss enters the ring and stares at the stage waiting for his opponent.

JBL's limo comes out onto the stage. It stops, as his limo driver gets out and opens his door JBL steps out waving his cowboy hat with the crowd booing.

Roberts: Introducing his opponent....J..B..L!

JBL enters the ring starring at Abyss. The ref calls for the bell. JBL imediately goes for a clothesline but Abyss ducks hit. When JBL turns around Abyss kicks him in the gut. Abyss grabs JBL and tries to go for a DDT, but JBL breaks free.

Striker: We've been seeing counter after counter!

JBL grabs Abyss's arm and throws him to the ropes, Abyss bounces off the ropes and comes back. JBL runs at him with his arm out connecting to Abyss's head and knocking him onto the floor.

Cole: It's the Clothesline from Hell!

Striker: Could this one be over!?

JBL goes to Abyss for the cover as the ref slams the mat
3!

JBL's music plays as the referee lifts his arm in the air with the crowd booing.

Roberts: Here is your winner....John Bradshaw Layfield!

[flash=350,300]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AbKYyt4vcM[/youtube]

Heartless by Jim Johnston hurts and the millions of fans in the Xplosion arena in La Zenith,Paris cheer loudly the newly turned face canadian team known as the Hart Dynasty. The members consist of the lovely Natalya and her dominating partners Tyson kidd and DH smith.

The whole team goes down the ramp and as they reach ringside the males lift Natalya up and she enters the ring alone, leaving her teammates waiting at ringside.

The crowd cannot stop cheering but then eventually calm down

The Anvilette grabs a microphone.

Natalya: Thank you Everyone!!!

Natalya: Now i felt to come down here because of two reasons firstly because of Exodus and secondly because of the Vacant Diva's Title.

The fans cheer but not as loud as before.

About Exodus, i think we can all thank our GM Christian for creating a new brand and most importantly for getting rid of the Champ thats obsessed abot herself and keeps running her mouth about how no one can beat her.
Thankfully she's off our show and she has met an even tougher opponent than myself and Beth Phoenix, The All-American Diva Michelle McCool

The crowd starts to chant Michelle's name

[color:223b=#fff]Speaking of Michelle, i'd like to wish her goodluck in her title match on Exodus and we all hope that she puts Katie Lea in her place and hopefully she'll never show her face around here again.

[color:223b=#fff]Now Michelle's not the one who's getting a ttle shot and who deserves it. There's also one diva who's still on Xplosion and deserves the title more than anyone and that diva is....

Natalya lifts her mic up and the fans shout NATALYA

[color:223b=#090]And my opponent is the Fabulous Firebird Beth Phoenix. i'll admit that she's a tough opponent but i can overcome any challenge because im The Anvilette and i will become the longest reigning Diva Champion.

And if you mess with the best,
You go down with the rest

Natalya then does her signature laugh and signals for both her teammates Tyson and Smith to depart. she waits at ringside and with their help, they leave the ring as Heartless hits again.

[flash=350,300]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AbKYyt4vcM[/youtube]

Heartless hits the PA system as Natalya walks out onto the stage with cheers from the crowd.

Roberts: The following match is set for one fall...and it is for the EWE Diva's Championship! Introducing first...Natalya!

Natalya enters the ring.

Beth Phoenix comes onto the stage and does her pose with the crowd booing.

Roberts: Introducing her opponent...Beth Phoenix!

The crowd boo's as Beth enters the ring. Both women stare at each other as the bell rings.

Striker: Here we go our match is under way, to crown the very first EWE Divas Champion!

Cole: Well it only makes sense to take the two most dominant Diva's on Xplosion and have them face off to decide the first ever!...EWE Diva's Championship!

Both women circle each other in the ring. Natalya runs towards Beth, But she counters irish whipping Natalya into the corner. Beth takes a step back and runs towards Natalya charging with her arm out in front of her. Before Beth can make contact Natalya lifts her feet in the air driving her foot into Beth's face.

Cole: That kick could have taken Beth's jaw right off her face!

Striker: I like em fisety!

Beth falls to the ground as Natalya stands over her. Natalya grabs her legs and intertwinds them in between hers, she bends Beth's body back and her legs forward.

Cole: It's the Sharpshooter! Could a new champion be crowned soon?

Natalya continues to twist Beth's legs, Beth slowly crawls towards the ropes but Natalya pulls her back. Beth goes for the ropes again but Natalya again pulls her back. Beth stops crawling and begins to flip her body over, simultaniously flipping Natalya over onto the ground. Beth jumps up and jumps onto Natalya and starts throwing lefts and rights into Natalya's face. Natalya counters and grabs Beth's face pushing her off of her. Both women are up, Beth runs over to Natalya and tires to deliver a clothesline, Natalya ducks it she turns around and kicks Beth in the shins knocking her on the ground. Natalya goes over to Beth's legs and tries the sharpshooter once again. She keeps pulling and twisting, finally Beth slaps the ground in agony, signalling she has given up. The ref calls for the bell. Natalya gets up while Beth is still on the ground holding her legs. The referee hands the WCW Diva's Championship to Natalya.

Roberts: Here is your winner..and the first ever EWE Diva's Champion....Natalya!

The scene fades to showing one of the entrance doors to the LE ZÉNITH. The door opens as the camera shows only the person's feet and slowly pans up showing some black gym pants. The camera pans up more showing a white shirt that reads "Exudos" and right beside those letters you can see a little glimpse of the Tag Title that si shiny as can beThe camera finishes showing that its none other than Kurt Angle!! Kurt knowing he has a match on Xplosion even though he's on the Exudos roster. He shows his disgust as he slams the door behind an takes a look at his surroundings. Kurt sees a couple Xplosion superstars talking to each other. We also see some event staff talking to some of the camera crew. Suddenly Kurt's phone rings. He thinks it is Miz finally calling him. Kurt reaches for his phone and looks at it, its Katie calling. Kurt smiles as he picks up the phone.

Kurt Angle

Hey babe, what's going on?.............That's cool......Where am I at? Umm just at a EWE program........Yeah I got a match on Xplosion.....I didn't tell you because you would have wanted to come and I don't think that's a great idea because they don't like people from Exudos.......I know you can handle yourself, your the toughest Diva on either roster but these wolves over here would find any weakness try to beat me and it would be easier you to stay in paris that extra day and finish sightseeing..........See I knew you would agree.......well I got to go and wrestle and get the hell out of here, ill meet up with you later...uh huh.... bye babe.

Kurt hangs up the phone when he is stopped by a officer who looks to be like 7 feet tall at least. The officer looks Kurt up and down and notices his Exudos T shirt on

[i]Officer

Hey you are supposed to be in here.

[i]Kurt looks at him with a confused look on his face.

Kurt Angle

I can go wherever I want.

[i]Officer

Well this is Xplosion and your a Exudos member, it doesn't take a genius to figure this one out.

[b]Kurt Angle

Excuse me? Do you think I wanna step foot in this place? Hell no I was forced to my Christian Cage, Xplosion's new GM thought it would be cute to schedule me here.

[i]Officer

Well I'm going to check on that and if your not on tonight's show I'll come find you and you don't want that.

[i]Kurt looks up the officer with a rude look as he gets face to face with him.

[b]Kurt Angle

Who the hell are you talking to like that. I'm not one of these Xplosion punks you can boss around, I'm on the flagship show called Exudos. And I'm Mr Money In The Bank. So you better go sit in your office, pop some donuts in your mouth and leave me the hell alone before I make the rest of you night hell. Now excuse me I got business to take care of.

[i]Kurt just brushes by the officer and proceeds on his way to his locker room. Heading to the locker room he gets stopped by Todd Grisham. Todd makes sure the camera is focused right and looks at Kurt. Angle just stares down Todd.

[i]Todd

We are here live with one half of the Tag Champs, he is Exudos's own Kurt Angle. Now Angle its been a crazy and unpredictable week here in EWE, what are your thoughts on the new show and split rosters.

[i]Kurt looks at his T shirt that reads Exudos. Todd looks at it as well.

[b]Kurt Angle

What are my thoughts on the new show?? It doesn't matter if I like it or not. It's done and over with and as you can all see I'm on the better show of course. Exudos was a show to do things that Genesis tried to but failed for whatever reason but not this time Exudos will not fail. In fact it will do the complete opposite. In a matter of months we might have to find a show to replace this freakin show.

[i]Kurt laughs as Todd tries not to smile

[i]Todd

Well my next question is well everyone wants to know and I was wondering if you could clear up the rumors. Are you and Katie seeing each other?

[i]Kurt looks at Todd with a shocked look on his face which quickly turns into a smile as he readjusts his Tag belt.

[b]Kurt Angle

Todd it's no rumor. Me and Katie have been seeing each other before any rumor was even started. When I first saw Katie I saw a beautiful woman that's not like most of these blonde bimbos in here. Yeah they are eye appealing but they are about as smart as Ryder's selling ideas, I mean zampons wow what a idiot. But seriously Katie can handle herself in this business and the proof is in the pudding I mean look at that title around her pretty waist. She didn't get that given to her, SHE TOOK THE DAMN THING!!!! And I fell more in love with her every match she one and everytime she lifted that title above her head I knew she was someone special.

[i]Todd

Well one person who has a problem with that is Vance..

[i]Kurt interupts him mid-sentence

[b]Kurt Angle

Don't get me started on that loser. He "made a statement" when he pushed that waiter, big freakin deal. He even went as far as challenging me in a match for Katie. First of all I don't have time for you. Why would I mess with the bottom feeders when I'm near the top of the food chain. And second she doesn't want you. She wants a man who can win gold and take up for himself. And I'm going to win a lot of gold in the EWE, so Vance I suggest you wonder the street corners pay some chick 20 dollars and enjoy your 5 minutes of fame if you know what I mean.

[i]Kurt smiles almost and almost forgot that he was on Xplosion.

[i]Todd

Well my last question is concerning your tag match with the Hart Dynasty and what are your thoughts on maybe going into the match alone because there has been no sight of your partner Miz

[b]Kurt Angle

I've only been here for a short time and already sick of the Hart Dynasty. We faced them twice already, and once again I have to get into the ring with them. The Hart Dynasty hasn't impressed me one bit, I'm looking at this match as a practice match for Rated RKO because at least they have done things here. I thought I was done with the Hart Dynasty when I found out we was on different shows. But I was wrong because my first match after the split is against them. The reason I'm saying I is because I don't think Miz will show up and that's fine I'm sure he has some family issues seeing how its XMAS and everything. Hell ill go in that ring by myself and have a handicap match and still walk out of there a winner because you see I'm the biggest free agent that EWE has ever signed and I prove that each and every week. And I better get the respect I damn well deserve if when I go out there and beat the Hart Dynasty by myself.

[i]Todd seems done with the interview but he thinks to himself that he has to ask this.

[i]Todd

Ok before I let you go, I got to ask you. Since Katie is with you and you guys are in different groups, how does that work.

[i]Kurt looks at his gold medals before continuing

[b]Kurt Angle

Simple, she's the newest member of The Golden Ambition.

[i]Kurt smiles before walking past Todd who is just left there as the scene ends.

[/i][/i][/i][/i][/b][/i][/i][/b][/i][/i][/i][/b][/i][/i][/i][/b][/i][/i][/b][/i][/b][/i][/i][/i][/b][/i]
[color=white][b][color=blue][color=white][i][color=grey][i][color=white][b][color=red][i][color=grey][i][color=white][b][color=red][i][color=white][i][color=grey][b][color=blue][i][color=white][i][color=grey][i][color=white][b][color=blue][i][color=white][i][color=grey][i][color=white][b][color=blue][i][color=white][i][color=grey][b][color=blue][i][color=grey][b][color=blue][i][color=white][i][color=grey][i][color=grey][b][i]

Hart attack hits as Tyson Kidd and DH Smith walk out onto the stage and do their pose. They continue down the ramp and into the ring.

Roberts: The following match is set for one fall and it is a tag match! Introducing first, Tyson Kidd and DH Smith....The Hart Dynasty!

Hart Dynasty does their pose in the ring.

Golden Ambition comes out with their Tag Championships around their wastes.

Roberts: Introducing their opponents, they are the EWE Tag Team Champions. Kurt Angle and The Miz!, Golden Ambition!

Kurt and Miz continue down the ring while the crowd boo's them heavily.

They go into the ring and stare at Hart Dynasty. Both teams converse as the ref calls for the bell.

Striker: Well it looks like it will be The Miz and Tyson Kidd starting out for their teams.

Miz and Kidd circle each other, Miz chargers at Kidd, but Kidd ducks out of the way while kicking Miz in the side. Miz goes down to one knee as Kidd kicks him again in the back, knocking Miz down to his hands and both knees. Tyson Kidd runs towards the ropes he bounces back and puts his foot in the air aiming for Miz's jaw. But Miz dodges out of the way, he grabs Kidd's feet and goes for a roll up pin.

Cole: Could this one be over all ready?!

The ref slides on the ground and begins to count.
Kidd kicks out at the last second. Miz irish-whipps Kidd into the turnbuckle, Miz backs up a step than runs at Kidd full force, he jumps in the air feet first and his arm out colliding with Kidd in the air, Miz sits on the rope with his feet hanging out smiling as the crowd boo's. Miz gets out from in between the ropes as Kidd falls back, Kidd slowly crawls towards DH but Miz grabs him by the foot and drags him to his own corner, Miz tags in Kurt Angle while still holding on to Kidd's foot. Kurt Angle gets into the ring and starts to stomp on Kidd as Miz lets go and goes on the apron. Kurt picks up Kidd and puts him on his shoulders.

Striker: Angleslam!

Before Kurt can slam Tyson into the ground Tyson wraps his feet around Kurt's head spinning his body and throwing Kurt forward onto the mat.

Cole: What a hurricarana!

Tyson jumps up and runs over to DH and tags him in. Kurt gets to both feet as DH charges at him with his arm out for a clothesline, Kurt ducks hit he turns around and wraps his arms around DH's back. He bends backwards slamming DH onto the mat.

Striker: That was almost a flawless German Suplex!

The camera goes to miz who has jumped off the apron and made his way around the ring an announced to Tyson with Miz right behind him. As Kurt makes the suplex Miz pulls on Tyson's legs causing him to fall and hit his jaw on the apron on the way down. Kurt covers DH for the pin.
3!

The ref calls for the bell as Miz slides into the ring with the Tag Championships in his hands, he hands Kurt his belt as they both celebrate in the ring with the crowd booing

Roberts:Here are your winners. Kurt Angle and The Miz...Golden Ambition!

The camera fades back in and its Justin Roberts standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone.

Roberts: The following match is set for onefall, the winner of this match will become the #1 Contender for the Xplosion Championship and will face The Pope! at Downward Spiral. Introducing first for guest commentary...The Pope! De' Angelo Dinero!

Catholi Funk hits the PA system as Pope runs out onto the stage in his ring gear with the Xplosion Championship around his waste. He continues down to the ring. He heads over to the announce table and takes a spot next to Striker and Cole and puts the headset on.

Cole: Well its great to have you here with us Pope!

[colore=green]Pope: Your right it is great for you to have me.

On Your Knees hits as Jack Swagger comes out onto the stage with the crowd booing him.

Roberts: Introducing first he is one half of The All American Americans...Jack Swagger!

He continues down the ring and then stops. He drops to the ground and starts to do pushups, he jump back up and goes into the ring.

Pope: Here he is the two time two time! All American American, and my fellow Disciple Jack Swagger.

Pyro hits the stage as Kane comes out to the stage and down the ramp. Kane goes into the ring by stepping over the top rope.

Roberts: And his opponent..Kane!

Jack Swagger slips out of the ring as Kane stands in the middle, he smiles and lifts his arms in the air, he throws them down as pyro bursts out of the ringposts. Kane stands to the side as Jack Swagger re enters the ring. The ref calls for the bell.

Cole: Here we go, The All American American vs The Big Red Machine Kane!

Pope: He may be the big red machine, but he is also a big red freak!

Striker: Don't forget he is also a Big Red Ass Kicking Machine!

Both men circle each other, Jack Swagger charges at Kane and makes contact with him, But Kane isn't even fazed.

Cole: Swagger usually has the strength variable on his side, but in this match he is going to have to really on his technical abilities.

Striker: Swagger will have to get Kane grounded if he even wants to stand a chance.

Swagger gets behind Kane and wraps his arms around Kanes body going for a suplex, Kane reacts by snapping his elbows back hitting Swagger in the face, forcing him to let go.

Striker: Pope, what would be the best match for you at Downward Spiral

Pope: Any match is the best match as long as your Pope is involved!

Swagger stands back scanning Kane, he runs towards Kanes legs diving down, he goes for a roll up pin!
Kane kicks out easily. Swagger bounces off the ropes and runs towards Kane with his arms out, he smashes into Kane barely moving him. He bounces off the ropes going for it again, when Swagger comes around Kane grabs him by the throat, he lifts him in the air. But Swagger kicks Kane in the gut causing him to drop him. Swagger dives at Kanes legs succesfully bringing him down with him. Swagger goes over to Kane's head, he grabs his arm and begins to pull. Kane bends back grabbing Swagger and throws him forward onto the mat. Both men get up. Kane grabs Swagger by the throat, he lifts him into the air and slams him onto the mat.

Striker: Chokeslam! Could this one be over?!

Kane goes for the pin.
3!

The ref calls for the bell. Pope immediately stands up and walks over to the side of the ring starring at Kane. Swagger slips out of the ring and heads up the ramp. Kane looks at Pope and smiles, he lifts his arms in the air and throws them down as the pyro goes off again. Kane leaves the ring as the Pope slips in.

Roberts: The following match is set for one fall....Already in the ring...Pope De'Angelo Dinero!

At Last Version 3.0[i] hits as Christian comes out onto the stage.

Roberts: Introducing his opponent...He is the general manager of Xplosion....The Instant Classic Christian!

Christian goes into the ring and looks at the pope, he faces away from the pope and goes on the turnbuckle and does his pose. He jumps down and faces the Pope again. The ref calls for the bell.

Cole: Our match is under way with Pope and our GM Christian!

Both men circle each other and get in each others face. Christian kicks Pope in the gut, he intertwinds their arms with the pope backwards.

Striker: It's the Killswitch, could this match be over before it even starts?

Before Christian can connect the move Pope flings him backwards into the turnbuckle, Christian turns around and Pope runs at him for a high knee to Christians face, the pope jumps in the air with his knees up. Christian ducks out of the way as the Pope collides into the turnbuckle, Christian slips his legs out of the ring, he bend back swinging his legs up, but Pope grabs his legs and smashes them into the ringpost. Christian falls back into the ring grabbing his foot. Pope turns around and leans against the turnbuckle, Christian tries to get to his feet but his ankle is in too much pain. The Pope realizes the oppurtunity and runs over to Christian and begins to stomp on his ankle.

Striker: The Pope seizing the opportunity!

The Pope continues to stomp on Christians leg as Christian yells in pain. The Pope grabs Christians foot and begins to pull and twist until Christian finally taps. The ref calls for the bell as the Pope lets go.

Here is your winner..The Pope De'Ang....

The music stops as Pope slips out of the ring, he yells at somebody to get up and grabs their chair. He slips back into the ring, a ref tries to stop him but he shoves him out of the way. The Pope goes over to Christian, he lifts the chair high in the air and slams it on the ground onto Christians foot, Christian squirms in pain grabbing his foot as the Pope hits him three more times, until finally multiple refs pull him back. Two of the refs pick him up and carry him backstage. as the Pope celebrates in the ring.
[i][i]

Cole: We have just received word that Xplosion General Manager Christian is in the hospital being prepped for surgery on his leg and ankle. Lets go now to Justin Roberts who is in the ring for our main event

Striker: Christian would want the show to go on!

The following Match is your Xplosion Main Event.....Introducing first the special guest referee for this match..He is The EWE World Heavyweight Champion...The Rock!

The Rock comes out in a referee shirt. He stands on the stage and breathes in he continues down the ring.

Roberts: Introducing first..Vance Archer!

Archer comes out as the crowd boo's him he continues down to the ring, he slides in starring at The Rock.

Drew McIntyre comes out as the crowd boo's him as well.

Roberts: Introducing his opponent, he is The Chosen One..Drew McIntyre!

Drew goes into the ring as all three men stare at each other. Rock calls for the bell. All three of them stand at each other, the Rock moves his hands around signalling for Vance and Drew to fight. Vance and Drew face each other, Drew runs at Vance and punches him right in the jaw. Vance steps back rubbing his jaw, he runs back at Drew and kicks him in the gut. He puts Drew's arm up in the air and lifts him in the air for a backbreaker suplex.

Striker: Three of Xplosions top rivals in one match..This ain't gonna be pretty!

Vance covers Drew for the the pin.
Drew kicks out. Vance stands up and starts yelling at The Rock. Vance turns around. Drew kicks him in the gut, as Vance goes forward Drew lifts his arms up. He moves his leg back and twists his body slamming Vance onto the ground.

Cole: What a DDT!

Drew covers for the pin. The Rock slides over and pins very slowly.
Vance kicks out. Drew jumps up and starts yelling at The Rock, Rock yells back as Drew pushes him. Rock punches Drew repeatedly as the crowd cheers him on. He wraps his arm around Drews throat, lifts him in the air and slams him onto the ground.

Striker: Rock Bottom!

The Rock stands over Drew, he breaths in pulling off his elbow brace at the same time. He swings his arms back in forth, runs towards the ropes bounces off jumps over Drew bounces off the ropes and returns, He goes over Drew and drops his elbow down.

Cole: It's the most electrifying move in sports entertainment the people elbow!

The crowd cheers as Rock faces Vance who has gotten to his feet. He goes to Vance he lifts him in the air and slams him to the mat for another Rock Bottom.

The Rock goes on top of the turnbuckle as his music plays.

Striker: Thanking you for tuning in to another exiting addition of Saturday Night Xplosion.
!

Cole: Tune in next week to see more exiting action!

The camera fades out with the Rock posing and the people going crazy.
Back to top Go down

XPlosion XVII
Page 1 of 1