Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Extreme Wrestling Empire: The Game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Extreme Wrestling Empire: The Game Empty
PostSubject: Extreme Wrestling Empire: The Game   Extreme Wrestling Empire: The Game I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:51 pm

EWE: THE GAME

The game plays similar to tactics-based games. Each player takes turns moving and attacking. You can "move" or "attack." Under attack, you can choose from your "Melee" or "Grapple." If you are close to the ropes or turnbuckle (or on the turnbuckle,) you can do special attacks under "Special."

Using "move," you can move around. Self explanatory, eh? When close to the ropes, you can bounce off the ropes or, in some matches, crawl outside.

After you select your first choice, you repeat and choose another choice (you can attack then attack or move then attack, etc.) However, if you use a "Special" move, you can only go one choice (Specials are only available on the first choice.) After that, it switches to another wrestler.

Each attack builds up your momentum and finisher meter. When your finisher meter is full, under "Finisher," you can use your finisher. Attacks against you deplete your momentum.

Certain attacks, like specials and grapples, increase your momentum faster. However, they have a higher chance of being reversed. "Melee" attacks are the least prone to reversal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Match Types:
There are no ladder matches, unfortunately. Please note that more will be added.

1vs1:Singles, Last Man Standing, Tables, HIAC, Cage, Submission, Three Stages of Hell, Falls Count Anywhere, Hardcore, Lumberjack

2vs2:Tag, Tornado Tag, Elimination, Tables, HIAC, Cage, Submission, Falls Count Anywhere, Hardcore, Lumberjack

1vs1vs1: Triple Threat, Elimination, Tables, HIAC, Cage, Submission, Falls Count Anywhere, Hardcore, Lumberjack

1vs1vs1vs1: Fatal Four, Elimination, Tables, HIAC, Cage, Submission, Falls count Anywhere, Hardcore, Lumberjack

1vs1vs1vs1vs1vs1: Six-Pack, Elimination, Over-the-top-rope, Tables, HIAC, Cage, Submission, Falls Count Anywhere, Hardcore, Lumberjack, Tables for Everyone,

1vs1vs1vs1vs1vs1vs1vs1: Eight-man, Elimination, Over-the-top-rope, Tables, HIAC, Cage, Submission, Falls Count Anywhere, Hardcore, Tables for Everyone,

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Reversal Guessing

John Morrison has built up enough momentum for a finisher! Opponent Cody Rhodes hops up on the top rope! What can the Shaman of Sexy do? If Cody keeps avoiding him, John's Finisher Gauge will deplete! It looks like Cody's gonna dive at JoMo!

John decides to use his finisher, Moonlight Drive! Johnny selects Reversal Guess!

Cody dives but JoMo rolls away! Toekick! Moonlight Drive!

But what if Cody didn't dive, but got right off? JoMo stays in place but his Finisher Gauge completely depletes! This is a hit-and-miss example of how useful and how it could make or break the match.

A reversal guess can be used when you have your Finisher Gauge filled. Once you select it, it ends your turn. During your opponent's turn, if they attack you, you will completely reverse their move into your finisher. It doesn't matter what kind of move, either.

There are only two ways to stop a Reversal Guess. Way number one is not attacking. This will deplete your opponent's gauge completely. Way number two is using your own finisher. Depending on your Momentum, (Momentum is how you've been doing in recent turns, not your Finisher Gauge) you will start doing your finisher. During your finisher, it will either transit into your opponents finisher (if he won) or finish as your finisher (if you won.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Music

The music will be played when you aren't in a match or cutscene. For example, it'll play on the menu and during the free-roaming parts or the story-mode

L.O.V.E. Machine by Fozzy
The Return by Killswitch Engage
Survive by Sick Puppies
Save Me by Shinedown
Psychosis by Poets of the Fall
Blurry by Puddle of Mudd
(any song HBK suggested)
Clones by Ash

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
STORY

There are 8 stories to choose from. 4 are singles. 2 are tag team. 2 are Genesis vs XPlosion.

Singles:
  • Chris Jericho
  • To be announced
  • To be announced
  • To be announced

Tag:
  • To be announced
  • To be announced

Genesis vs XPlosion:
  • Thursday Night Genesis
  • Saturday Night XPlosion

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Wrestling Empire: The Game   Extreme Wrestling Empire: The Game I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:58 pm

At this moment, EWE: The Game is canceled.

Upon testing out the game, I realized how utterly boring it is.

Until I find a better way to make the game....yeah.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Shawn Michaels
Championship: BBQ Champion
Finisher: Sweet Chin Music

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Wrestling Empire: The Game   Extreme Wrestling Empire: The Game I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:22 pm

From ashes to ashes..... Never give up, the dawn is near... Our age of darkness has come to an end.... Now do like a Banana and split, young voidling... And remember, what happens in Vegas stays in... Vegas.
Back to top Go down
Lane Kennedy

Lane Kennedy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Lane Kennedy
Championship: Snarf Snarf
Finisher: TBD

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Wrestling Empire: The Game   Extreme Wrestling Empire: The Game I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:41 pm

You've spent how long on this and your going to cancel it. Your sir have earned yourself the fail stamp of disapproval

Extreme Wrestling Empire: The Game Seal-of-fail

jk I know you worked hard on it sort of. You get the neutral stamp of Mediocrity

Extreme Wrestling Empire: The Game Demotivational-posters-mediocre
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Wrestling Empire: The Game   Extreme Wrestling Empire: The Game I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:51 pm

I really barely worked on it, coding wise. Just enough for it to be actually playable.

Would you want to play a game where it takes a minute to move to your opponent?

I'm not giving up on it, though. I might actually make the game completely different in Basic...

In other words, a 3D EWE the Game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Wrestling Empire: The Game   Extreme Wrestling Empire: The Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extreme Wrestling Empire: The Game
Page 1 of 1