Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Game Has Started!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Triple H

Triple H

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Triple H
Championship:
Finisher: Pedigree

The Game Has Started! Empty
PostSubject: The Game Has Started!   The Game Has Started! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:15 pm

[Triple H's theme hits as the lights cut and lights around the arena flash. After a few mins, Triple H comes walking out from behind the curtain. He stands at the top of the ramp and pours water over himself, as he flicks his hair back and continues to walk. HHH comes walking down the ramp way. He gets to the bottom and looks around. He then turns to the right and walks around the side of the ring. He then takes a drink of water and throws it into the crowd. Triple H then climbs onto the ring apron. He stands there for a few moments, and then spits the water from his mouth. The camera gets a close up on his face, as he stands there, and then spits the rest out. Triple H then climbs into the ring and walks over to the corner to the right. He climbs up and poses. He then jumps down and takes a mic.]

::: King Of Kings :::
[ DX TRIPLE H ]

Let me remind you all who I am, I am the Game! ... Now I've come out here to talk about the Fatal 4 Way Ladder Match for the World Heavyweight Championship! well as of this moment, I am officially putting all my opponents on notice!... , Since I have been here, it seems people forget just who in the hell I am. They seem to be taking me lightly. I have had the World Heavyweight Championship on my mind for a long time. Nothing will satisfy me more than seeing the looks on the faces of Shawn Michels and Chris Jericho tonight, especially the look of Randy Orton, when he gets pummeled, destroyed, and man handled, just like what i'm gonna do tonight, here at the Okohama Arena, in Japan for Xplosion.

[crowd cheers as HHH walks around the ring looking at fans]

[ DX TRIPLE H ]

I will prove all the doubters wrong. That’s how I move my way through the day. I think to myself that if I fail at my chance at World Heavyweight Championship gold! Enough of this, I mentioned enough earlier this morning… You can eat pain killers Randy Orton. You can pray to god, you can get good luck from each and every superstar, staff member and cameraman in this business… but in the end they will just be your downfall. In the end there won’t be anything to help you. Nothing to save you… and of course nothing to help you win. I have all the confidence in the world Randy Orton. And tonight from the Okohama Arena, in Japan for Xplosion, I will prove all your little speeches wrong. In just a short period time I will be the new World Heavyweight Champion!

[HHH pauses and slight cheers are heard]

[ DX TRIPLE H ]

Why, you may ask? Well the answer is plain and simple. Guys like Shawn Michels and Chris Jericho know that there is not a damn man alive other than me who can keep this thing running. I want to show the entire world that Triple H is far from over. I want to show the whole wide world that the Game is the best around. And if any of you think otherwise, let me tell ya this - I will hunt you down and I will show you what I'm made of. Trust me. I'm not joking. There are some people in here who think that they are the next legend; there are some people here who think that they're the best among them all, there are some people who think that they are the greatest wrestler alive today... or if you prefer, they think they are the next Triple H. Funny ?. No, funny is not the word. The word who comes even close to describe what I said is... idiotic. Simply idiotic.

[Fans cheer on HHH as he walks around the ring with a grin on his face.]

[ DX TRIPLE H ]

I mean, how the hell can you be the next me? I am unique. I am multi-time World Heavyweight Champion. When I'll be out of business, when I'll be out of wrestling for good, then, just then someone will take my rightful place is the leader of the business. And even then, it will be impossible to be the next HHH. Why? Because after everything I have done in and for this company, there is not a man alive on God's green earth that will do what I do every week in this ring. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is a fact.

[crowd cheers as HHH closes his eyes for a few seconds and starts to talk again]

[ DX TRIPLE H ]

If they take me out, there will be far less competition and challenge for any stars trying to contend for the World title. But that will never happen. I have so much awareness of what happens in the ring, and alert that it’s like I can hear a dog bark from 30 miles away. But Randy Orton, tonight you are gonna feel the magnitude and grandeur I have been talking to you worthless parasitic fans who will never feel the adrenaline and “top of the world-glory” that I have. During this match, you can boo me, cheer me on, spit at me, swear, cuss… basically do whatever the fuck you want. But nothing will change the pain and humiliation I will cause to Randy Orton, Shawn Michels and Chris Jericho.

[The Cerebral Assassin” strolls to the other side of the ring as the crowd cheer after the confident words of “The Game” finish echoing around the arena.]

[ DX TRIPLE H ]

It’s just gonna be a matter of time before I give Randy Orton, Shawn Michels and Chris Jericho the match of a life time. Randy Orton… get ready… because "THE GAME HAS STARTED, AND I'M COMING TO GET YOU!

[Crowd cheers as HHH's music, "My Time" hits. HHH leaves the ring looking pissed. He looks then at a fan who is shouting at him and who holds a crowd sign saying: "Randy Got Game". HHH approaches the fan and suddenly takes the sign and rips it off. The crowd cheer as some fans who are near the fan with the ripped sign are laughing at him. HHH goes to the entrance stage and performs his trademark taunt as the crowd gives him a big pop. He goes backstage as Xplosion cuts to a commercial]

Last edited by Triple H on Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Shawn Michaels
Championship: BBQ Champion
Finisher: Sweet Chin Music

The Game Has Started! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game Has Started!   The Game Has Started! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:18 pm

Looks like I'm gonna RP my ass off to top that bounce
Back to top Go down

The Game Has Started!
Page 1 of 1