Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turn Your Game On!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mario Gibson

Turn Your Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Turn Your Game On!   Turn Your Game On! I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:55 pm

"Super" Mario Gibson's theme song plays which was called Game on busted through the speakers. Mario came out wearing a attire based off of super mario only he had a mario baseball cap on backwards and he was wearing tights themed after Super Mario along with a gold chain with the famed power star around his neck. He jumped into the air like he was hitting a block and from the ground came a skateboard themed after the koopa troopa shell. He skated close to the ring but infront of the ring was a brown circular trampoline that looked like a goomba and with skill he jumped off of the board, jumped on the trampoline and jumped over the ropes and into the ring with skill. He asked someone at ringside for a mic and once he got one he got on top of the turnbuckle

SUPER
MARIO GIBSON
It's-a me! Mario! He says and the crowd starts cheering him on...It is so awesome to finally be here in EWE but what is even more awesome is being infront of all of you fans! He says with enthusiasm and the crowd in response cheers louder.

Mario back flips back onto the ring

SUPER
MARIO GIBSON
As long as I am alive EWE is gonna be filled with Over 9000% Intensity! Over 9000% Electricity! Over 9000% Mario! So get in your favorite chair, get out your favorite snack and beverage and get out your favorite video game because as of now it is time to Turn Your Game On!

Mario says with fire in his voice and a spark in his belly and the crowd starts to go into a frenzy and just before he is about to say something else someones music starts playing and someone walks out.

TBC by Anyone

Last edited by Mario Gibson on Thu May 05, 2011 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CM Punk

CM Punk

Turn Your Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Your Game On!   Turn Your Game On! I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:46 pm

That someone is CM Punk. Punk goes over to the other side of the ring & signals for a microphone. His theme music stops as he holds the microphone to his mouth.

=The Straight-Edge Savior=
:::CM Punk:::
What the hell are you doing? Don't feed into these...these overweight, disgustingly high and/or drunk excuses of human beings. It seems we have a lot of you in the world. You probably don't understand, do you? Well what I mean...is that we a lot of drunks..& smokers...druggies..& ass kissers. And to be quite frank, I sick of all this shit! I sick of these drinkers..smokers...drug takers...ass kissers...I'm sick of people like you! You & this dumbass audience! The crowd with vicious boos. "YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!" is what they chant. If you low lives don't shut the hell up---Self-control, Punk...self-control. Now I look to create..to form the "New Age" Straight-Edge Society. My point being..is that I personally want you join..With one initiation..First... Punk exits the ring, takes Mario's Koopa shell & busts it over his knee. Second.. Punk still outside of the ring, goes, gets a chair, slides into the ring & sets it up. He goes outside the ring again & gets a pair of head-shaving clippers. He slides into the ring. Sit your ass down. This..is the second part of the initiation... CM Punk turns the clippers on.

TBC by Mario
Back to top Go down
Mario Gibson

Turn Your Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Your Game On!   Turn Your Game On! I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:20 pm

"Super" Mario Gibson looks on at Punk and smiles "You know punk your right, i shouldn't be catering to these lousy excuses for human beings and i thank you for helping me to realize that." He says and the crowd starts to boo harder then watches as Punk breaks his board and sees him set up a chair in the ring and smiles. He goes to sit in the chair but suddenly he flash kicks CM Punk in the jaw who ends up falling to the ground. Mario climbs the turnbuckle and yells out some words "For the Fans!" He says and goomba stomps Punk in the dick.

SUPER
MARIO GIBSON
he gets right in punks face with mic clutched in hand "You see punk i don't like you because for one you are a disgrace because you try to force people to be who YOU want them to be and if it weren't for these fans then neither me or you would even BE here so i hope you think long and hard Punk because as long as i am here then you will not insult these people." He says and grabs the clippers out of punks hand and breaks them. Game On starts playing and Mario climbs out of the ring and heads up the ramp all the while high fiving the fans.

OT: TBC by Punk or anyone that wants to be apart of the RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Turn Your Game On! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn Your Game On!   Turn Your Game On! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turn Your Game On!
Page 1 of 1