Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Genesis XI

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackout
Dark Match
Dark Match
Blackout

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Blackout
Championship: Word Wrestling Champion
Finisher: The Black Resolution

Genesis XI Empty
PostSubject: Genesis XI   Genesis XI I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:04 pm

"One Track Mind" blasts through the arena as the camera pans through the crowd. The fans are on their feet as pyro is shooting off the stage and exploding in all different directions. The camera slowly pans down to the announcing table where Joey Styles, Jonathan Coachman and Gool ol' JR are seated. Styles is wearing a white suit with his hair slicked back, Coach is dressed casual tonight with a polo shirt and a pair of jeans, and JR is wearing a black buttoned shirt with his signature cowboy hat rested firmly on his head.

Joey Styles: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to Thursday Night Genesis! Tonight, we won't only have Genesis superstars competing, but several XPlosion superstars as well!

Jonathan Coachman: Excuse my language, but I'm fuckin' pumped for tonight! We'll prove to those guys that Genesis is the superior brand!

Jim Ross: I'm excited too Coach Lets get this show started!

The camera fades to an image of a guy's boots. It slowly pans up to the man's face: It's Bryan Danielson. The crowd pop loudly as Danielson smiles like a goof, struggling not to laugh as he stares into the camera. The camera zooms out and shows that John Morrison is standing next to Bryan, as the crowd pop even louder. JoMo whispers something in Bryan's ear and he starts laughing his ass off.

::: American Dragon :::
= BRYAN DANIELSON =
Ok, ok, shhh, I'll say it.

The American Dragon tries to compose himself, and he stares into the camera with a goofy looking 'serious' face.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
... I'm Bryan Danielson and I do one thousand squats everyday to strengthen my-

Danielson can't hold in his laughter and he cracks up. Morrison shakes his head, laughing and Danielson looks at JoMo with tears in his eyes.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
I'm sorry man, I can't say it. It's just too ridiculous.

Danielson wipes the tears from his eyes and turns to the camera.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
On the last XPlosion, I shocked by the world by choosing John Morrison as my partner in the Tag Team Championship match.

The crowd cheer loudly and Bryan continues to talk.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
Even though we didn't win the titles, we put on one hell of a show! And tonight, we'll be doing it again!

Danielson pats JoMo on the shoulder.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
You see, John and I were brought over to Genesis tonight to face Bobby Lashley and Jack Swagger in a Submission Tag Match! Yes, you heard me, a SUBMISSION tag match!

The crowd cheer wildly.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
Believe it or not, submissions are my specialty, and I'll personally make either Swagger or Lashley TAP OUT.

Danielson smiles as the crowd pop loudly.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
And if I don't do it... my partner here will! You see, John and myself have been hanging out for the past few weeks, and we've learned a few things from each other!

The American Dragon turns to John.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
I've been showing John how to execute some brutal submission maneuvers just so we could both be prepared for this match! And John showed me... Well, you better see it for yourself.

Danielson steps forward and the camera zooms out. He starts chuckling to himself again and performs JoMo's signature taunt... In slow-motion! He has an embarrassed look on his face as JoMo applauds him.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
I don't think I pull that off as well as you do John.

Bryan turns back to the camera.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
As if all that wasn't enough, we've even come up with a team name! So John, would you do the honors and share our new name with the EWE fans?

Danielson turns to John with a stupid grin on his face. John chuckles as he glares into the camera.

::: The Kicker of Ass :::
= JOHN MORRISON =
We are... the American... Commonsexy Dragons... OF... GREATNESS!!!

The crowd pops loudly as JoMo and Bryan smile into the camera.

= JOHN MORRISON =
Bobby and Swagger shouldn't underestimate this dream team!

John chuckles more as he continues...

= JOHN MORRISON =
Commonsexy means we're better than you!

He smiles more as Danielson chuckles loudly.

= JOHN MORRISON =
What are you laughing at? Its super cereal! Now... if I could be serious for a second...

Bryan laughs, but covers it up.

= JOHN MORRISON =
Anyway, as Bryan here said, Jack and Lashley will not stand a chance... yadda yadda... blah blah blah...

Bryan looks at JoMo.

= JOHN MORRISON =
You wanna talk?

Bryan is really struggling not to laugh as he looks into the camera.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
Why did we pick that name you ask? Dragons? Greatness? What the hell is Commonsexy? Well I'll answer you right now.

Danielson is obviously trying to cut a serious promo, but he can't stop smiling and giggling.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
'Commonsexy' is a word that represents both John Morrison and myself. You see, I'm the son of a common man, and I am a common man. JoMo here is the epitome of sexy. So we combined those two words and created a new word that refers directly to us as a tag team: Commonsexy.

JoMo looks at Danielson with a confused look and says "Huh?"

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
Well... that. And also because it sounded cool.

JoMo smiles and nods.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
As JoMo said, we're super cereal here. We won't be messing around in the ring with our opponents tonight!

The crowd pop loudly and Danielson smiles at JoMo.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
And once we beat Bobby and Jack, we'll be heading back over to XPlosion for a rematch with Psycho Messiah and The Undertaker... and we WILL become the EWE Tag Team Champions!

The crowd cheer wildly as Danielson smiles.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
On a serious note, we aren't the only XPlosion superstars on Genesis tonight. I'd like to wish my mentor, Shawn Michaels, the best of luck in the main event. Shawn, when you win that title, I'm gonna make sure that I become the number one contender so we can put on one hell of a show!

The American Dragon smiles.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
So EWE fans, brace yourselves... because The American Commonsexy Dragons of Greatness have arrived, and we're stealing the show tonight!

The crowd cheer loudly as Bryan bends down and laces up his boots, and JoMo puts his fur coat on. Danielson turns to JoMo.

= BRYAN DANIELSON =
Let's go kick some ass then afterwards, we can celebrate at the Palace of Wisdom.

JoMo has a really serious look on his face and he nods, Danielson cracks up laughing again as both men walk off-screen.

COMMERICAL BREAK

The scene fades in to show The Miz, sitting at the announcers' table with, wearing a fancy looking grey vest with a white shirt underneath and a black tie. His hair is gelled up as always and he is sitting next to JR, Joey Styles and Coach. John Morrison and Bryan Danielson are already talking in the ring and so are Jack Swagger and Bobby Lashley.

Joey Styles: Well, welcome Miz!

Miz puts on the headset...

::: The Awesome One :::
= THE MIZ =
You're welcome...

JR interrupts...

Jim Ross: What? That doesn't even ma...

Miz quickly cuts him off!

= THE MIZ =
Shut up JR, you flabby piece of barbecue shit... And speaking of flabby, look who's in the ring right now, Bryan Danielson!

Danielson is at the ropes yelling at The Miz and calling him out.

= THE MIZ =
Oh he's damn lucky he's an XPlosion superstar or else I'd fire him right now and still kick his ass! And afterwards, I'd make him join The Miz's own Kiss My Ass Club! You hear me, Danielson! They call themselves... "The American Commonsexy Thragonth of Greathneth".

Miz mocks...

= THE MIZ =
You know what? They should call themselves shadows of The Miz! Because that's what they are. And so was Riley, but I'm pretty much sure he's through with me after tonight. I already took my victory shower, and he'd be taking one too next week, if he just lied down. But he just had to get in my face, well I spat in his face, and I showed him what the Rapture is really about. The Rapture isn't just about extreme and it isn't just about being the General Managers of Genesis. The Rapture isn't about making an impact. Although we're all pretty good at all of that, but hey, what aren't we good at?-- The Rapture is about dominating, creating, and inflicting. Do you have any idea how much the ratings of Genesis exploded after we became GM's? We've been getting the best ratings Genesis ever got. But it's not just about that, either. Well as you can see, I'm gonna be here until the end of this match. And if I don't like what I see, I might do a little dominating and inflicting of myself--and maybe some releasing, too...

The bell rings... Jack Swagger is starting up with John Morrison, they look at each other, walking around in circles in the ring, and they lunge at each other locking up!

= THE MIZ =
OH MY GAWD! THE EXCITEMENT!...

Bryan Danielson badmouths at The Miz for a second before turning back to the ring. We see Swagger getting the upper hand with a Headlock and a Headlock Takedown! No time until JoMo kips up and turns the tables with a Snapmare. Both wrestlers get up at the same time. Morrison hits two consecutive punches to the face before Irish Whipping a groggy Swagger. The latter hits the ropes and rebounds, while Lashley tags himself in!... CROSS BODY BY MORRISON! SWAGGER HOLDS HIM! Backbreaker! As Lashley gets on one knee. Swagger throws the Shaman of Sexy onto Lashley's up lift knee!

Jim Ross: BY GAWD!

Joey Styles: John Morrison isn't used to being manhandled like this!

Bryan Danielson tries to go in to make the save for his partner but is stopped by the referee, he struggles.

= THE MIZ =
This ain't no love song I
Just felt like gettin'my guitar on and
Singing to you
Singin'bout you...

Bobby Lashley is down and pounding his arms on Morrison.

Jim Ross: Are you implying by singing Trace Adkins that Danielson and Morrison are lovers!?

Miz ignores Ross...

Jonathan Coachman: The Miz doesn't need to reply to stupid questions with obvious answers!

Bobby Lashley gets Morrison to his feet, Irish Whip. Morrison runs and then rebounds off the ropes. Back Body Drop by the Boss, Morrison lands on his feet. Lashley turns around...NITRO BLAST!... And both wrestlers start crawling toward their partners... They both tag one another on both sides. Bryan Danielson speeds at Swagger who charges with a Clothesline, turned into a DDT after being hooked with Danielson's then further arm.

Joey Styles: Great counter! Bryan Danielson's technical ability has come to play right there!

Danielson gets up and slowly sits up Swagger and hits a knee on his back, twice, before finally getting him to his feet. Irish Whip, Swagger holds himself on the ropes and the American Dragon runs at him, boot to the face...Big boot as Danielson bends down!

= THE MIZ =
That's what we want to see, in the Rapture. We want to see violence! We want to see XPloders suffer like that raggedy fat piece of crap Bryan Danielson! Swagger, you're on the right path!

Swagger kneels up then gets on his feet and walks by his corner, he pretends to be tagging Lashley in but actually shows him the finger and laughs before turning around! Swagger doesn't notice that Bryan Danielson is standing right behind him! Danielson grabs Swagger by the leg and drags him to the center of the ring! He starts pounding elbows into Swagger's head! Swagger is on dream street as Danielson grabs his arms in a chickenwing position and flips over. CATTLE MUTILATION! SWAGGER TAPS!

Jim Ross: Swagger is too full of himself to not make a fool OUT of himself!

"The Final Countdown" hits as the referee holds up both John Morrison and Bryan Danielson's hands!... CHEAP SHOT BY THE MIZ! He hits Morrison from behind, Danielson turns to him, they trade punches and Danielson tries to grab him in a chickenwing position for the Cattle Mutilation but The Miz escapes and gets behind Danielson! Morrison is up... Full Nelson!

Joey Styles: ARE WE GONNA SEE IT!?

FLYING CHUCK ON THE MIZ!!! All the men are down!

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD!!!

Miz rolls out of the ring and struggles up the ramp while holding his face as Bryan Danielson and John Morrison stare him down and the scene fades out.

The scene fades in to show Finlay wearing his green and black suit and holding a microphone. He looks tense, like something is bothering him. The crowd pop loudly.

::: The Irish Interviewer :::
= FINLAY =
My name is Finlay, and I love...To interview.

The crowd cheer and laugh.

= FINLAY =
My guest at this time... Blackout.

The crowd boo loudly as the camera zooms out to show Blackout standing next to Finlay with an emotionless expression on his face. Blackout has his hair tied back, and is wearing a long black coat. The coat is open and Blackout is wearing a t-shirt underneath it with Rapture's logo on it. Finlay looks extremely nervous as he starts to talk.

= FINLAY =
Blackout, how do you feel about becoming the number one contender for Angel's Cruiserweight Championship last week?

Blackout turns to Finlay, still showing no expression.

::: Violence Is An Artform :::
= BLACKOUT =
Angel's Cruiserweight Championship? It won't be his for much longer...

Blackout runs his hand through his hair and smirks as Finlay has a nervous expression on his face. Finlay gulps and asks the next question.

= FINLAY =
Uh... Ok. Do you feel that your fellow Rapture members will have any involvement in your match tonight, or your match against Angel at Danger Zone?

Blackout is still expressionless as he talks.

= BLACKOUT =
That's insulting Finlay... You and I both know that I won't need anyone to help me take down Angel... And as for Michael Tarver tonight... He'll still be bitter about what happened to him last week... When his own partner left him to be destroyed by us... Do you think he'll trust Angel tonight? No... He'll be paranoid... And I feed off of fear and paranoia... Tarver won't stand a chance... He's only an obstacle between me and... my masterpiece...

= FINLAY =
Over the past few weeks you've been saying some strange things to Angel and other people on the roster. Care to explain? What is this masterpiece that you keep mentioning?

= BLACKOUT =
Strange? I've already explained my actions to everyone... I told all the people in the arena and watching at home that they would never understand the way I see things... I told them all that I believe Angel has the potential to be my masterpiece...

Blackout eyes Finlay up and down as Finlay's eyes widen.

= BLACKOUT =
Weren't you listening to me last week Finlay? That's very disrespectful...

Finlay's eye starts to twitch as Blackout glares at him.

= FINLAY =
I wasn't disrespecting you Blackout, I was asking what the fans want to know.

Blackout chuckles to himself.

= BLACKOUT =
You said the Cruiserweight Championship belonged to Angel... and you said I was strange... You obviously haven't been listening to what I've had to say... That sounds disrespectful to me...

Finlay starts to go red, veins appear on his forehead. He looks extremely angry and he drops his microphone, takes off his tie and suit jacket and throws them to the ground.

= FINLAY =
I WON'T BACK DOWN FROM YOU! I MAY BE OLDER THAN MOST OF THE WRESTLERS ON THIS ROSTER BUT I CAN STILL FIGHT BETTER THAN MOST OF 'EM, SO I CAN BEAT YOUR ARSE YOU BASTARD! YOU'VE BEEN IN THIS BUSINESS FOR FIVE MINUTES COMPARED TO HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WRASSLIN'!

Blackout smiles as Finlay gets right up in his face. Blackout starts to speak calmly.

= BLACKOUT =
Finlay, I have a favor to ask of you...

Finlay looks confused, but he doesn't back down.

= FINLAY =
WHAT?!?

= BLACKOUT =
I'd like you to help me complete a new piece of artwork...

Blackout points over behind Finlay.

= FINLAY =
Huh?

Finlay turns around straight into a Brogue Kick by Sheamus! Blackout and Sheamus are on Finlay in an instant, delivering a vicious beat down. Blackout lifts Finlay's head and faces him towards Sheamus. Finlay struggles in pain as Sheamus grabs his crowbar and raises it above Finlay's head!

::: The Celtic Warrior ::
= SHEAMUS =
It's lights out for you... Fella!

Sheamus brings the crowbar down on Finlay's skull and busts him wide open. Finlay is unconcious on the ground, gushing blood as Blackout kneels down near him. He dips his fingers in Finlay's blood, stands up and walks over to the wall. He smears the letter 'R' onto the wall and stands next to it, smiling.

= BLACKOUT =
Tarver... take a good look at him, because that's exactly what I'm going to do to you tonight... You don't stand a chance against me... So if you're smart... you'll just lay down and get it over with...

A serious look comes across Blackout's face.

= BLACKOUT =
As for you, Angel... I'll spare you tonight... I need you intact for our match at Danger Zone... Because I'm going to utterly destroy you... You'll never be the same after our match... It's going to be ... my masterpiece... And there isn't anything you can do about it...

Sheamus walks over and stands next to Blackout. They both turn to the bloody symbol smeared onto the wall. Blackout points to it.

= BLACKOUT =
Because you can't stop what you don't understand...

Blackout and Sheamus walk off camera as the medical staff run to help Finlay. The camera fades to the next scene.

JR: That was... a disturbing moment... and we apologize if anyone has been offended.

Joey Styles: We assure you that action will taken against Blackout and Sheamus, and they'll be punish-

Jonathan Coachman: Shut up Joey! Rapture are the bosses now! Don't you forget that!

Alex Riley’s theme hits the Public Announcement system, he comes out to a wave of boos from the crowd, as he is one of the most hated superstars on Genesis, Alex makes his way to the ring slowly, he finally reaches the ring, and enters it in a generic fashion, he then awaits his opponent…

Michael Buffer: Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is a First Blood match! Introducing first, from Georgetown, Virginia, weighing 240lb... ALEX... RILEY!

Rapture’s theme song hits the Public Announcement system, The Miz comes out to an enormous boo wave from the crowd, due to his affiliation with The Rapture, some members of the crowd start throwing water bottles at him, but he doesn’t even care, he still walks to the ring with a smirk on his face, eyeing his former friend, Alex Riley

Michael Buffer: And his opponent, representing Rapture, from Cleveland, Ohio, weighing in at 231lb... THE MIZ!

When Miz finally enters the ring Alex Riley instantly jumps him with a Lou Thesz Press! Trying to get the first blood early, the Miz manages to push him away and stand up, the referee signals to ring the bell, so the match would be officially started.

Jonathan Coachman: A smart plan on Riley's part, but it didn't work this time.

The Miz runs at Alex Riley and executes a clothesline that drops Alex to the canvas, The Miz starts stomping away at the grounded Alex, but focusing on the head, The Miz then executes a couple of elbow drops to Alex’ mid-section, causing him to writhe in pain, Miz helps Alex get to his feet, and hits him with a toe kick, then grabs him by the hair and drags him and smashes his head against the turnbuckle twice, before Miz could drive his head to the turnbuckle for a third time Alex gives him a low blow!

Jim Ross: And Miz was dominating, but that one cheap shot has turned the tide of this match!

Miz falls down placing his hands on the groin area, Alex can finally breathe for a moment, he re-collects himself and organizes his thoughts, he suddenly leaves the ring and reaches for something from underneath it, and he pulls out a steel chair, grinning as he does so, he quickly enters the ring and The Miz is still on the mat, he lift the chair up and brings it down on The Miz with force! He does it again, and again, and again!

Joey Styles: And Alex Riley is really trying to get Miz to bleed! This is brutal!

Alex throws the chair aside and helps The Miz to his feet, he tries to DDT The Miz on the chair but The Miz shoves him away just in time! Alex rebounds off the ropes into The Miz, a devastating powerslam! The Miz is visibly battered after the chairshots he had received on the hands of Alex Riley, he nonetheless proceeds to fight, he gets down on his knees, he leans towards Alex and starts choking him and pounding his head on the mat, until Alex’ face turns somewhat blue, he then releases him and starts punching him in the face, it appears that The Miz is frustrated and wants to end the match as fast as possible, but Alex isn’t bleeding, The Miz sees the chair laying in the ring, he grabs it and sets it up in the corner, he then helps Alex to his feet, and attempts to Irish Whip him into the set-up chair, but Alex reverses!

Jonathan Coachman: Riley moves just in time!

JR: If that connected, this match could have been over!

The Miz dodges the chair just in time, but paid the price of it because he went shoulder first into the lower side of the ring pole! He’s writhing in pain and it’s Alex’ chance to capitalize, Alex goes to another turnbuckle and exposes it, he has a plan in mind to end this match and walk out as the victor, by busting The Miz wide open, he goes to The Miz and helps him to his feet, and punches him in the face, but The Miz still has some fight in him, The Miz retaliates, and punches back, Alex notices that he’s not using the right arm, so he drives his elbow into Miz’ right elbow, The Miz screams in pain as he Alex tries to drag him into the exposed turnbuckle, and he succeeds, all he has to do now is to finish the job and drive Miz’ head into the exposed steel, he pulls Miz’ head way back, suddenly, The Miz wraps his leg around Alex’ leg…. And grabs his head, he’s going for the Skull Crushing Finale on the exposed steel!! And he gets it!

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD! WHAT A SKULL CRUSHING FINALE!

Alex is bleeding, and he’s out cold! The referee calls for the bell, The Miz wins!

Michael Buffer: And your winner... THE MIZ!

Miz walks over to Riley, standing over his unconscious body, and stomps on his head before leaving the ring. Miz slowly walks up the ramp, smirking as he does so. The crowd are booing loudly as he makes his exit to the backstage area. The pre-taped scene starts in an empty Genesis arena, the camera views different areas in the arena, all areas are completely empty, of both staff and fans, except the ring, where Sheamus stands in the middle of the ring, he's not alone, as you can see, John Legend stands next to Sheamus... Sheamus is wearing his hoodie back, and a pair of jeans, while John Legend is wearing some nimrod outfit, Sheamus appears to be bored, John Legend looks to be arrogant, and considers himself significant... The whole situation doesn't seem to make sense, nonetheless, John Legend speaks:

::: Nimrod :::
= John Legend =
So Sheamus, you claim that Rapture is extreme, personally I think this is ridiculous, what do you have to say about that?

Sheamus seems to be annoyed, and somewhat pissed off, he replies to John Legend, who has an arrogant smug on his face:

::: Rapture's Mastermind :::
= SHEAMUS =
Shut up.... It's bad enough that I have to come out here and do this stupid interview with you, now you ask me stupid questions? Apparently you don't watch much of Genesis... You'd know that I'm the last man on earth that you would want to piss off, if you want to ask questions, ask something that wouldn't result in you being carried away on a stretcher...

John Legend is still being arrogant, despite what Sheamus had to say, Sheamus is still pretty pissed off, John Legend attempts to get back on track with the interview:

= John Legend =
Huh, I just remembered you have a match called a "Stretcher Match", what an idiotic name for a match, and you call yourself extreme... *Sigh*... I never even heard of it before.

Sheamus' pissed off looks turn suddenly into a sinister grin, John Legend isn't really concerned about Sheamus' facial expressions, instead he just looks at his nails like a teenage girl, Sheamus speaks in an evil tone of voice:

= SHEAMUS =
You don't know what a Stretcher Match is, fella? Well, you can't be extreme if you don't know about it! Follow me outside of the ring.. And I'll show ya how it's done.

Sheamus leaves the ring, followed by John Legend, Sheamus then pulls out a Stretcher from underneath the ring and sets it up, John Legend looks at it, unimpressed, then looks at Sheamus, and speaks:

= John Legend =
Now what?

Sheamus smiles as he reaches for something under the ring, he pulls out a Crowbar...

= John Legend =
Wha... What are you gonna do with that.. Thing?

Says John Legend frightfully, while Sheamus still has that sinister smile on his face..

= SHEAMUS =
You'll find out.... Step one

Sheamus swings the Crowbar at John Legend, hitting him in the forehead, and knocking him out:

= SHEAMUS =
Incapacitate your opponent.... Step two

John Legend is out cold and wounded, Sheamus proceeds to lift John Legend's dead weight into a High Cross position..

= SHEAMUS =
Set the opponent up to throw him on the Stretcher.. Step three

Sheamus throws John Legend the Stretcher with brute force..

= SHEAMUS =
Throw that bastard's arse on the Stretcher...

John Legends lands roughly on the Stretcher...

= SHEAMUS =
And finally push the Stretcher behind the line...

Sheamus looks on as the Stretcher ultimately falls on it's side and John Legend falls off of it covered in blood... Sheamus turns and looks at the camera:

= SHEAMUS =
Anderson... If you think that was brutal, you're completely wrong fella, that was just a statement, now you know what you will find in that ring when you're one on one against me.... Pain.

Sheamus puts on his hoodie.. And leaves the arena...

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The camera fades and scenery is dark... the Rated R Superstar is sitting staring at the Legends Championship. Now here he sits, wearing a black short sleeved shirt, with a big red letter R on the front, and he had the Legends Championshipsitting beside him on a pedestal. Edge rubbed his head, not looking directly into the camera’s at this point. Time was elapsing, and silence had came to the room. It was so dark at this point, that all we could see was Edge, and the Legends Championship. No clues brought as to where the Rated R Superstar was at this point. Later on in the night would be another broadcast of Genesis. Edge would be teaming with Blackout, his fellow member of Raptures, to take on Angel... and the man he had hatred for, the International Champion, Michael Tarver. A built up hatred inside for a long, long time was between these two men, these two would clash heads tonight...

::: THE RATED ® SUPERSTAR :::
=EDGE=

Rated R... What exactly is the meaning of being Rated R?... People all over the world try to imitate what Rated R really is... but time and time again, they fail at what they do... They don’t know the real meaning of being Rated R, but one person does. There is one person on the face of this earth, and only one person who could ever be considered as to being Rated R... and that person, is none other, than me. Do you know why? Because it’s not only for the many years that I’ve been Rated R, oh no... it’s been going on for a hell of a lot longer than that... I’ve been Rated R since the day I took my first breath on this earth... Rules have never been something that I’ve followed... And there is one thing, that signifies me, being Rated R... Do you know what that is? Do you know what that one thing is that signifies being Rated R?

Edge turns to his right, and looks at the Legends Championship through his shades. He places a hand on it, and slides the championship over to him as he places it over his shoulder. He passes his hand over his chin before he looks up at the camera’s before once again speaking up towards them.

=EDGE=

The one thing that signifies me being Rated R, is my Legends Championship that is rightfully mine... I have proved to the world that everything that I have said in the past, was nothing but the truth... Every word that came out of my mouth was true, and every word that I will continue saying will be exactly that... the truth. Anyone who doubts me from this day forward, is making a huge... And I mean a huge mistake. Do you know why? I’ll tell you why, it’s because the Rated R Superstar always knows what he is talking about, and when I say I’m going to do something, I’m going to do it... And I know what you people are thinking right now, and that is that if being Rated R means holding the Legends Championship, what does that mean for the other champions that have held this championship? I’ll tell you... There’s a difference between being Rated R... and being a second rate champion. If we go down the line of champions, there’s nobody who’s done what I’ve done in the short amount of time here on Genesis...

Edge looks towards the championship once again and passes his hand over the gold plate. He clears his throat as he then turns his head towards the camera once again, looking straight into the camera at this point, with a smirk on his face.

=EDGE=

And now we ask ourselves... Really, what is the definition is a champion? What does it take to become a worthy champion? A champion who doesn’t hold back... A champion who will do whatever it is that he needs to do to hold onto the gold, and not let it go... To keep the championship at any expense... What does it take to be that kind of champion? I’ll tell you what it takes... To be a worthy champion, it takes strength... It takes smarts... And it definitely takes a correct mind set... And when we think about it, the Rated R Superstar definitely matches up to all those qualities, and that is why, I am a certified champion... I am a champion that cannot be dethroned and will not be dethroned... Whoever it is that comes up and looks to be taking the gold away from me will definitely learn first hand that messing with the Rated R Superstar is definitely something that you will not want to do. If anybody knows how to be a champion... It’s me... So when a challenger arises... If there is anyone even worthy of stepping in the same ring as myself for this championship, I’d love to see them try... I encourage you to come out to the ring and issue a challenge, because when the time comes, you will always suffer the same fate as the others... And that is that you will fall at the feet of the Rated R Superstar... Why is that you may be asking yourselves? It’s because I am... a champion!

Edge lowers his head once again. He he looks at his Legends Championship that he had taken off of his shoulder. Passing his hand through his hair, he proceeded to pull at it a little. He then passed his hand over his face for a moment before raising his head up to face the camera. Edge passed his hand through his hair once again before he would begin to speak up again for the moment.

=EDGE=

Do you see this? [Edge poinst to big red letter R on his shirt] Huh, tell me do you see this... Take a good look at my shirt... RAPTURE!. You can hit us with your best shots... But it will not take... us... down... Nothing will stop us from running Genesis, and making it what it is... and what it always will be and that is our... show! Without Rapture, Genesis would crumble... There is no star power on this show other than myself and the rest of rapture, and that’s a fact... It gives me all the more reason to show the whole world that there’s no stopping RAPTURE!

Edge passes his hand through his hair, placing his Legends Championship back onto his shoulder, before he would then proceed to speak up into the camera’s once again, with a more disgusted look on his face at this point.

=EDGE=

Which now brings me to our opponents here tonight... Let’s start off with the first shall we?... The man they call Angel... He’s nothing but a Punk... A Punk who comes from a second rate town... with second rate wrestling ability... and a second rate life. Do I really need to go on? You will suffer the same fate as the other have, and that is you will fall, and the Rated R Superstar will be victorious... Because I’m a winner, and you’re nothing... but a low-life loser... And that will never change!

Edge has a sly grin on his face at his comments towards Angel. He then looks to the ground as he realizes who his next opponent was... A man who the Rated R Superstar was very familiar with... Not only did they compete several times in Championship encounters. Edge clears his throat as he looks up to the camera with a smirk on his face, rubbing his chin as he would then speak up once again towards the camera’s for this final time.

=EDGE=

And finally... Angels’s tag team partner... A man who I’m certainly no stranger to... And a man who I’m sure is looking forward to getting his hands on me out there tonight... Isn’t that right... Michael Tarver? Yeah, don’t worry Tarver... I haven’t forgotten everything you put me through in the past...

Edge has a big grin on his face at this point. He shakes his head before clearing his throat momentarily as he looked around the dark room. He then passes his hand through his hair before he would continue to speak up once again with a smirk on his face.

=EDGE=

Tonight Tarver, tonight you’ll be split in half with a SPEAR!... And trust me Tarver, nothing will feel better than spearing you to the mat and pinning you here tonight for the one... two... three... Because no matter how hard you try Taver... You will never... ever be a real champion like me... Because I am a champion that has risen above all... I am the only epitome of success... Not to mention that I am not only stronger... but I’m better than I’ve ever been in my career... And that’s why... I’m the Rated R Superstar... Why I’m the Ultimate Opportunist... Why I’m the Legends Champion... and simply why...

I AM RATED R!

With that, the scene comes to a close on the face of the Rated R Superstar as he would prepare for his main event match up later on in the evening. What would transpire when four men face off in a tag team match?

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We come back from commercial and Michael Buffer is standing in the ring. We Are One hits the PA system as Angel steps out first, followed by Michael Tarver. The fans give a standing ovation as both men make their way down to the ring. Angel high fives some fans on the way while Tarver has a no nonsense look on his face and makes his way straight to the ring.

Michael Buffer: The following is a tag team match set for one fall! Making their way to the ring, the team of The International Champion, Michael Tarver and The Cruiserweight Champion, Angel!

Jim Ross: These have been on the front line for weeks defending Genesis from The Rapture!

Joey Styles: And last week, we saw the first chink in Rapture's armor! So hopefully they'll be defeated again tonight!

Rapture's Theme hits as their logo appears on the titantron. Edge and Blackout step out from behind the curtain and walk slowly down the ramp, sinking in the boos from a hostile crowd. Angel is down on one knee with Tarver standing behind him, both men are staring the Rapture members down as they walk to the ring. Tarver is glaring at Edge, whilst Angel is focused on Blackout.

Michael Buffer: And their opponents, representing Rapture, the team of The Legends Champion, Edge and Blackout!

Tarver exits onto the apron as Blackout climbs onto the apron and smiles at Angel. Edge attacks Angel from behind and the bell rings!

Jim Ross: Another cheap shot from Rapture!

Jonathan Coachman: Cheap, maybe. Smart, definitely.

Edge is stomping Angel furiously! He picks Angel up and whips him into the ropes... Angel comes running back, flapjack! Angel is writhing on the ground, clutching his gut as Edge picks him up and drags him to the corner, tagging in Blackout.

Joey Styles: Rapture are making the most of their head start in this contest!

Blackout is delivering a series of kicks to Angel in the corner. He tries to whip him into the opposite corner, but Angel turns it into an Irish whip of his own! Blackout hits the corner, hard as Angel runs towards him, Blackout uses the ropes to spring himself over Angel and dodge a big splash! He's lining Angel up! BLACK RESOLU- Angel grabs the ropes sending Blackout to the floor! Angel rolls to his corner and tags in Tarver. Tarver walks quickly over to Blackout, who panics and backs up into his corner, tagging Edge.

Joey Styles: Wow! Blackout looked like he was afraid of Tarver!

Jonathan Coachman: He wasn't afraid! He wasn't running away! He was just trying to tag his partner!

Edge steps into the ring and goes nose to nose with Tarver. The crowd start a "Tarver" chant as both men are shouting at each other. Tarver starts to pound his fists into Edge's gut as the crowd pop loudly. Edge is in a corner and Tarver is destroying him with his boxing offense! Blackout grabs his leg from the outside, dragging him out of the ring! Edge drops to the mat, trying to recover as Tarver and Blackout trade blows on the outside.

Jim Ross: Brave move by Blackout, no one trades punches with Tarver!

Tarver hits Blackout square in the face, dazing him. Blackout turns back to Tarver.... KILLSHOT! Blackout falls lifeless to the concrete floor.

Jonathan Coachman: Wow JR, you were right!

Tarver yells something at Blackout before sliding back into the ring, Edge is waiting for him! SPEAR! Edge drags Tarver to the middle of the ring. The cover!

Angel breaks the pin! The ref yells at Angel to get back onto the apron as Edge sits up, glaring at him. Edge grabs Tarver by the head and drags him to the ropes, pressing his neck down on the bottom one. Tarver is getting choked out as the ref starts to count.

Edge lets go, smiling over at Angel who desperately wants to be tagged in. He stomps Tarver multiple times before moving to the corner again for another spear. The crowd boo loudly and start another 'Tarver' chant as he gets to his feet. Edge has crazy eyes as he quickly brushes his hear over his head. He raises his hand and starts screaming for Tarver to get up.

Joey Styles: This could almost be over!

Tarver is getting up slowly. Edge is going nuts as Tarver turns around! Edge runs straight at him, Tarver pushes Edge into the turnbuckle and uses the last of his energy to jump towards his corner! He makes the tag! Angel jumps over the top rope and starts pounding into Edge as the crowd go crazy! Edge whips Angel into the ropes, he comes running back, Angel connects with an enzuguiri! Edge drops onto his back in front of one of the turnbuckles. Angel looks at Edge, then looks at the crowd and points to the top rope. The crowd are going absolutely crazy as Angel climbs the rope and stands at the top, staring at Edge. 450 SPLASH ON EDGE! Blackout slides into the ring out of nowhere, Tarver quickly gets into the ring and runs straight at him! Blackout dodges at the last second and Tarver collides with the ref!

Joey Styles: The ref is out cold! Angel can't make the cover!

Tarver rolls over to the ropes and drops to the outside as Angel covers Edge, unaware of what just happened. Blackout runs around the outside of the ring and slides in behind Angel. BLACK RESOLUTION! Angel clutches his neck as Blackout helps Edge up and moves him to the corner. Edge looks over at Angel with his crazy eyes and prepares for another spear! Blackout exits to the apron as another ref runs down to the ring!

Jim Ross: Finally another official arrives, but it may be too late!

Angel slowly gets up, holding his neck. He turns around. SPEAR! The crowd roar with boos as Edge makes the cover.

Edge slides out of the ring and runs up the ramp with Blackout as the crowd boo loudly.

Joey Styles: Angel and Tarver got screwed!

Michael Buffer: Your winners... The legends Champion, Edge and Blackout!!!

Tarver slides into the ring, still dazed from head butting the ref and checks on Angel. Edge and Blackout quickly make their escape to the backstage area before Tarver can react.

Last edited by Blackout on Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:50 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blackout
Dark Match
Dark Match
Blackout

Character sheet

Genesis XI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis XI   Genesis XI I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:04 pm

The Genesis titantron lights up and the full shot is brought to the viewers tv screens, a shakey camera can be seen headed towards a parker ambulance... theres a lot of commotion going on. EWE officials are all over the scene, several paramedics are gathered around a stretcher..... As the cameraman gets closer to the stretcher we can see that Finlay is laid out, following an attack at the hands of Sheamus and Blackout earliar in the night... As the cameraman pans around several superstars can be seen looking on in horror as an unconcious Finlay is pushed closer to the ambulance.... At this point a woman can be seen screaming at the paramedics.. a small subtitle is fed across the bottom of the screen to indicate that the woman is actually the ex wife of Finlay.

Finlays Ex-Wife
[ Paula ]

OH MY GOD IS HE GOING TO BE ALRIIITEEE!!!! Edwwward talllk to meee!!!!

Paula franticly pushes her way through to Finlay, she grabs him by the cheeks and tries to bring him round, but to no evail, eventually she is pulled away by some of the on-looking superstars... At this point a ''POLICE OFFICER'' who is on hand at the scene speaks

The deputY
[ Mike Oxmall ]

Can anybody tell me who is responsible for this?!...

The camera pans along a line os wrestlers as they all look to each other in confusion... the shot switches back to the Officer.

The deputY
[ Mike Oxmall ]

Somebody must know something!?

As the question is asked again the camera pans around EWE officials and wrestlers... eventuallly the camera stops at none other than EWE's favourite ASSHOLE.. Mr. Anderson.... The crowd erupts with a huge cheer for Anderson!

The deputY
[ Mike Oxmall ]

Hey you.... do you know anything?

Genesis' saviouR
[ Misssssteeeerrrrr.... ANNN DEEEER SOONNN! ]

You know what officer... i think its in everyones best interest... if you take the god damn night off!!!!

Anderson looks pissed, he spits on the floor and heads away from the ambulance, wrestlers and officials can be seen applauding behind him... the camera concentrates its focus on one man in particular.. that man being RVD!.... Anderson reaches the dressing room door and slams it open nearly knocking a tea boy flying in the process....

Genesis' saviouR

Get out of my way!!!!

Anderson continues his walk kicking doors and hitting walls along the way, the camera man continues to follow him as he causes havoc along the backstage corridoors... he eventually gets towards the production area closest to the Stage Arena Entrance... upon arrival several EWE officials try to get in his way holding him back as they plead with him not to go out to the ring as the Angel/Tarver vs. Rapture match had just drawn to a close, Angel and Tarver can be both seen walking off stage in the backstage area which is a rare site to the audience at home.... Anderson shouts at the production team...

Genesis' saviouR

Hit my god dam music now... and give me a microphone i don't have time for this pull down crap right now!!!

The actual EWE Owner Chris Jericho is on hand at this moment trying to reason with Anderson... he shoves him aside which doesn't go down well with Jericho.... Anderson then grips one of the Technicians by his jacket and warns him..

Genesis' saviouR

If my music doesn't play in the next 30 seconds you and everyone back here are in for a riot!

The word MISSSSSSSSSTTTTTTERRRRRRRR!!!... can be heard blareing throughout the arena, at this point he releases the man and yanks a microphone... as he gets out onto the stage the fans erupt after witnessing the antics that had taken place backstage... Edge and Blackout can be seen snarling and smirking as they pass him and enter the backstage area... Anderson points at them both in turn before they exit... He then continues his walk to the ring paying little attention to anything going on around him... he slides straight into the ring upon arrival and wastes little time...

Genesis' saviouR

Alrite enough... CUT THE MUSIC!.... You know what... I am Sick... and i am tired! and i am sick! annnnddd i ammm tirrreddd!... yeah i said it twice.... i'm mad!

Anderson pulls a sarcastic screwed face... and raises his voice a little..

Genesis' saviouR

Ever since Tarver beat me at the pay per view... all i have heard about is the god dam RAPTURE!... doing whatever they please whenever they god dam like... and who has actually stepped up to the plate and tried to challenge them... NAAAY!!! STOP THEM!!... thats right nobody has had the balls to come out to this ring and tell them exactly what they think of them, we all saw what happened earliar lets not play coy, like we didn't see that un-provoked attack.. Finlay.. a semi retired wrestler suffered an unprovoked.. vicous attack at the hands of Rapture!

The crowd starts to BOO at this!

Genesis' saviouR

Before i address the real issue at hand here lets just talk about this little co-ollition of freaks... RVD!... What happened to you? Aligning yourself with these kind of people, what happened to the days of the Hole F'n Show, a man that needed no backup, went out to the ring week in and week out and got the job done... i'll tell you what happened... he sold out.. he saw who was in power and he went with the flow... no longer will the fans chant R V D as you walk down that aisle... they will chant.. YOU SOLD OUT!.. lets try it for a second... lemme know the little finger pointy thing...

Anderson puts his hands up to the RVD trademark pose and the fans respond with YOU SOLD OUT as he initiates the taunt...!

Genesis' saviouR

GOOOODDD ASSSSHOLESSS!!!! Miz... well your just a lost little boy that needs an ass wooping to put you straight...

The Coach can be heard chuckleing over his headset at this point...!

Genesis' saviouR

And EDGE? Please... how many promos must we sit through, watching you stroke a title belt that nobody cares about! Bragging about how you have done this or how you have done that... the only thing worth mentioning to date in my eyes, is that you took away Michael Tarvers winning streak... other than that WHO THE HELLL AREE YOU IN THE EWE... REALLLLLY?? But thats niether here nor there, i'll come to your scrawny faced never ending chin next week!.... Blackout... Sheamus.... your act of pure evil assholiness willl not go unpunished.... but Blackout like i said... you like Edge will recieve a get out of asshole free card tonight... the man i want to address is none other than Sheamus!

The crowd start a WOOOP HISS ASSSHOLE... WOOOOP HISSS ASSSOLE CHANT!...!

Genesis' saviouR

Now i don't know what kind of warped little game it is your tryna play... i don't really care... but in my eyes, no pun intended towards Finlay... but what you did is take a crow bar and strike it upon a retired wrestler.. in my eyes that makes you a granny basher... a stalker... someone that preys on the helpless... you know like ergh... Michael Jackson?

Anderson recieves a mixed reaction to his previous remark (OOC : RIP MJ)

Genesis' saviouR

Sorry assholes that was kinda ill timed... but you get the point, so how abbbout i pick on you... i mean afterall your not the best looking guy on the roster... I mean half the fans have brought there sunglasses with them incase you make an appearance... with your bright white skin... and your silly little ginger hair... what you did tonight is prove to everyone that 75% of Americans are right when they say.... GINNGERS AREEE EVIL! THE SPAWWWWN OFFF SATTTAN HIMSELF!

At this point a smirk comes across the face of Mr. Anderson

Genesis' saviouR

Infact you know what... they are that evil that i'm gonna say this... everyone here in attendance tonight take a good look around you... grab a handfull of your pop corn... a potato chip... infact screw it take the lid off your little pepsi cups.... then locate a GINGER! and on the count of 3 were gonna play a game called GINGER NINJA!..... were all the Red haired people have got to jump up and down to avoid being hit with things... 1 2 3!!!!!!

The cameras pan around the arena as food can be seen flying everywere.... security have there hands full as all the red haired people in attendance are swilled with food items...

Genesis' saviouR

Well ergghh... glad i got that out of my system..... sorry Jericho... but i think we just lost a minority of our fan base... oh well... at least the place will be almost 6 6 6 free... just one more demon to excercize... AY FELLLLLA?

Anderson smirks as a title flashes across the screen stating ''EWE did in no way condone the actions of Mr. Anderson... WE LOVE GINGERS!!''

Genesis' saviouR

Enough of the small talk though Sheamus... like the old saying goes... if you wish to kill a snake... remove its head.... and seeing as though you made my little asshole Finlay leave on a stretcher... how about i make you leave the same way? Bring your WHITE BRIGHT GINGER NINJA SATAN WORSHIPING ASS DOWN TO THIS RING!... thats of course presuming... GINGERS HAVE BALLS!

[color=grey]Anderson removes his jersey and throws the microphone to the floor... he stares up at the titantron... Rapture's theme hits as Sheamus steps out with his crowbar in hand. He walks down to the ring slowly as a group of referees follow him, wheeling stretchers down to the ring. Sheamus slides under the bottom rope and gets in Anderson's face. Sheamus cracks his fingers as he glares at Anderson. Anderson proceeds rest on a turnbuckle. Sheamus slides out of the ring and smiles. He grabs the stretcher and folds it as Anderson prepares for the all-out brawl that is to proceed. Sheamus gets back into the ring.

Michael Buffer: The following is a stretcher match, introducing first -

Sheamus grabs Buffer and throws him from the ring. The bell rings.

Jim Ross: Sheamus showed us his skills in hardcore matches at both Battle for Supremacy and two weeks ago on Genesis, where he defeated Punk in an extreme match.

Jonathan Coachman Couldn't have said it better, man. Mr. Anderson's gotta adapt himself to this hardcore stretcher match.

Mr. Anderson confronts Sheamus, and stares him down. Sheamus hits him in the gut with the stretcher! The asshole falls backwards into the turnbuckle. Sheamus charges... DROPKICK ON THE STRETCHER BY ANDERSON! Sheamus stumbles backwards, carrying the stretcher. Sheamus turns it vertically and charges! STRETCHER-ASSISTED BROGUE KICK! Anderson grabs the stretcher and shoves Sheamus into the opposite corner.

Joey Styles: Great reversal by Anderson! Maybe this asshole has already adapted?

Anderson slides out of the ring and sets the stretcher beside the apron. Sheamus is wide awake! He gets on the apron! Anderson doesn't look back! DIVING DOUBLE AXE HANDLE! Anderson's face slams onto the stretcher! Sheamus rolls Anderson onto it.

Jonathan Coachman: Sheamus making use of an opening.

Sheamus starts rolling the stretcher up the ramp. European uppercut from Anderson! He rolls off! Running clothesline on Sheamus- IRISH CURSE OUTTA NOWHERE! Sheamus takes the protection off the barricade and pulls in Anderson's head. He slams it down several times onto the barrier.

Jim Ross: Mr. Anderson in a tight spot here. This could knock him out!

Sheamus pulls Anderson head up, one last time, and slams him down! Anderson slides out! Dropkick over the barrier! Anderson hops to the top of the barricade! Sheamus gets up! DIVING CLOTHESLI- Sheamus rolls away! Anderson hits some equipment and then writhes in pain. He turns, BROGUE KICK! Anderson falls back, lifeless.

Joey Styles: Sheamus now has the upper-hand on Mr. Anderson!

Sheamus pulls the stretcher and lays it on the inner-barrier, in a diagonal position. He pulls up Anderson. Crucifix powerbomb position!

Jonathan Coachman: Its over. Its gotta be!

Sheamus drops! MIC CHECK OUTTA NOWHERE ONTO THE STRETCHER! Anderson breathes heavily and rolls over the barricade. He pulls the stretcher up... SHEAMUS SHOVES THE STRETCHER INTO ANDERSON'S NECK!

Jim Ross: Oh my God!

Joey Styles: I second that notion!

Sheamus climbs over the barrier, grasping his shoulder. He sets up the stretcher and runs at the grounded Anderson. Anderson pushes-up.

Jonathan Coachman: Bad idea.

Sheamus leaps! Double stomp onto Anderson's head!

Joey Styles: Sheamus tearing the head off of Anderson!

Sheamus pulls Anderson to his shoulders and slams him onto the stretcher. He rolls him up the ramp, almost at the entrance way!

Jim Ross: It could be over right now!

ANDERSON ROLLS OFF! Sheamus grabs him and punches him! Anderson grabs his arm! Punch! Sheamus punches! Anderson punches! Punch! Punch! As Anderson goes for a final blow, Sheamus grabs his arm! He rolls him onto the stretcher! He kicks it away and collapses on the ramp! He's done it! He wins! Sheamus wins! The ring bell hits!

Joey Styles: Sheamus does it! He and Mr. Anderson fought the good fight, but in the end, one of them worked harder for it and won it! It's just a shame that it had to be Rapture!

Jim Ross: I believe that Mr. Anderson showed us something tonight! If anyone ever stood up to Rapture, I believe Mr. Anderson could lead that revolution!

Michael Buffer: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner, SHEAMUS!!!

"One Track Mind" hits the P.A system. However, the show doesn't fade out, neither does Sheamus leave ringside. Instead, he walks back to the ring and to the announcement table. He grabs a mic from the time keeper.

= SHEAMUS =
That... That was no sweat at all! And that's why, I should be the International champion... There for...

Sheamus grasps the mic tighter.

= SHEAMUS =
There for, I am naming myself the number one contender!

The crowd boos loudly, but Sheamus just laughs.

= SHEAMUS =
And to get Tarver into this "extreme" spirit, he will defend it in a Last Man standing match! Let's see if he can get up after I'm done wi...

"This Fire Burns" hits the P.A System, interrupting Sheamus. CM Punk comes out from the backstage area, wearing his in-ring attire, holding his briefcase in his left hand and a mic on his right hand. He lifts up the mic to speak.

::: The Straight Edge Messiah :::
= CM PUNK =
What do you think you’re doing? Just because you’re the guy in-charge, doesn’t mean you can name yourself contender. You have to earn, like I earned this…

Punk raises his briefcase and then lowers it back down.

= CM PUNK =
I was fought seven other men for this briefcase, all you did was put Anderson on a stretcher. The EMT’s do that monthly to Jeff Hardy, after his annual “overdose” .

The crowd laughs. Sheamus quickly speaks back.

= SHEAMUS =
Listen to me, fella. You don’t wa…

CM Punk interrupts Sheamus again.

= CM PUNK =
No, you listen to me, “fella”! If you’re as extreme as you say you are, I challenge you right here and right now!

Sheamus twirls the mic in his fingers before answering.

= SHEAMUS =
I accept!

The crowd goes wild with cheers.

= SHEAMUS =
On one condition…

The crowd goes back to booing.

= SHEAMUS =
I’ve just came out of a match, fella, so to even things out… It will be a handicap match!

Punk shakes his head “no”. Sheamus laughs.

= SHEAMUS =
You have no choice in this anymore!

“One Track Mind” hits the P.A System. RVD comes out from the backstage area, but we quickly go to commercials.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We comeback from commercials, CM Punk, RVD and Sheamus are all in the ring. Sheamus is standing on the apron as the other two start the match. Punk tries to punch RVD and charges at him, but the later ducks and hits a dropkick. Punk hits the ropes, RVD does a leapfrog. Punk turns around, Roundhouse Kick!

Joey Styles: RVD has the upper hand on this one!

Jonathan Coachman: Upper hand, lower hand, right hand, left hand, who gives a fuck?

J.R: I know one thing I want to get my hands on, JR’s BBQ!

Punk gets up. RVD kicks him in the side, another kick, he jumps and kicks his head. Punk gets up again, RVD Irish Whips him to the corner. RVD runs towards him, drop toe-hold by Punk and RVD’s head slams into the turnbuckle. Punk gets up, as RVD turns around. Punk applies a headlock, DDT! Pin!

1… Kickout!

CM Punk gets up and stands in the corner and awaits RVD. The later gets up, but Punk doesn’t move an inch. RVD stares in shock. He moves closer to his partner and he asks him if he wants to be tagged in. Sheamus offers his hand and RVD tags him in.

Joey Styles: Punk practically calling Sheamus to the fight.

Sheamus enters the ring and he starts trading blows with Punk. The later easily prevails, as Sheamus is exhausted from the previous match. Punk sends Sheamus to the ropes, he hits the rebound. SHEAMUS TRIES A BROGE KICK, but Punk dodges. Sheamus turns around, clothesline! Punk heads towards the corner and starts climbing the top rope.

J.R: What’s Punk thinking now?

Punk gets to the top rope, but Sheamus rolls away and tags in his partner. RVD runs to the corner and hops on the middle rope. They start trading punches, Punk prevails again. He puts RVD’s head between his legs. PEPSI PLUNGE! Pin!

1…2… Sheamus breaks the pin!

J.R: CM Punk won’t be happy.

CM Punk gets up and starts to argue with Sheamus. RVD attacks from the behind! Sheamus and RVD start ganging up on CM Punk! The referee disqualifies them!

Joey Styles: They’re disqualified!

CM Punk starts to fight back. Sheamus gets out of the way. CM Punk lifts RVD in a fireman’s carry, GO TO SLEEP!

Jonathan Coachman: GO TO CHICAGO, MOTHERFUCKER!

Joey Styles:That was a go to sleep, besides, it’s welcome to Chicago.

Jonathan Coachman: I was talking to Punk!

Punk turns around, BROGUE KICK!

Michael Buffer: Your winner by disqualification... CM PUNK!

Rapture don't care about the result and Sheamus continues to beat Punk down. The show fades out with Punk being savagely beaten.
Back to top Go down

Genesis XI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis XI   Genesis XI I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:25 pm

Genesis isn't complete! Where's the first blood match?
Back to top Go down
Blackout
Dark Match
Dark Match
Blackout

Character sheet

Genesis XI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis XI   Genesis XI I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:48 pm

It's after the Blackout RP. It was always there. Neutral
Back to top Go down

Genesis XI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis XI   Genesis XI I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:10 am

My bad. Was having a hell of a headache this morning.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Anderson

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Mr. Anderson
Championship: None
Finisher: Mic Check

Genesis XI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis XI   Genesis XI I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:52 am

lol i basically got raped in my match Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Genesis XI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis XI   Genesis XI I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genesis XI
Page 1 of 1