Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Genesis X

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

Genesis X                       Empty
PostSubject: Genesis X    Genesis X                       I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:08 am

The Genesis theme song blasts through the PA system as the camera pans around through the crowd. Pyro shoots off the stage while the fans scream wildly. The camera moves down in front of the announcing tables, where Joey Styles, Jonathan Coachman and JR are all seated.

JR: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Thursday Night Genesis! I'm good ol' JR, Jim Ross.

Jonathan Coachman: And I'm Coach! Beside me in the cheap suit, is my partner in crime, Joey Styles!

Joey Styles: Hey! I like this suit! Anyway, we have an amazing card for you tonight ladies and gentlemen! So hold onto your seats, because tonight is gonna be one wild ride!

Michael Buffer steps into the ring.

Michael Buffer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall!

On Your Knees hits as the crowd boo loudly. Jack Swagger steps out smiling, and walks down to the ring.

Michael Buffer: Introducing first, The All-American American, JACK SWAGGER!

Swagger drops down and does a few push-ups, then slides under the bottom rope. Rapture's Theme hits as the crowd erupt into boos. RVD steps out onto the ramp and does his signature taunt, except instead of saying 'ROB-VAN-DAM' the crowd say 'RAP-TURE-SUCKS'. Rob laughs it off and shakes his head, then gets into the ring and does a rolling thunder. The bell rings!

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, this should be one hell of a slobber knocker!

Jonathan Coachman: Both of these men are phenomenal athletes!

Joey Styles: Agreed! Let's get this show on the road!

Swagger and RVD lock up, and Swagger gets the upper hand, pushing RVD into the corner. The ref breaks them up and Swagger moves back to the center of the ring, but RVD takes advantage and connects with devastating head kick! Swagger drops to the mat and RVD hits him with Rolling Thunder! He turns to the crowd and does his taunt again, to a loud boo from the crowd. He climbs the turnbuckle and does his taunt AGAIN!

Joey Styles: RVD is wasting valuable time here!

Jonathan Coachman: Shut up! When YOU become the whole damn show, then you can give RVD advice. But that's never gonna happen, so zip it.

JR: Now boys, let's keep this civil!

RVD is still taunting and he doesn't notice that Swagger is up! He turns around... GUTWRENCH POWERBOMB!

Swagger covers RVD!

RVD GETS HIS FOOT ON THE BOTTOM ROPE!

Swagger gets up and slaps on the Ankle Lock! RVD quickly grabs the rope again!

The ref starts counting!

Swagger lets go!

RVD grabs his leg, like he's injured and the ref leans down to inspect him. Meanwhile, Swagger is kneeling down by the ropes, resting. SHEAMUS JUMPS THE BARRICADE WITH HIS CROWBAR!

JR: WHAT THE HELL! IT'S SHEAMUS!

Swagger leans through the ropes and tries to grab Sheamus, BUT SHEAMUS CRACKS HIM OVER THE HEAD WITH THE CROWBAR AND JUMPS THE BARRICADE AGAIN! RVD stands up and climbs the turnbuckle while the crowd boo loudly!

Joey Styles: This is it!

FROG SPLASH BY RVD!

The cover!

Michael Buffer: Your winner, ROB VAN DAM!

RVD taunts to the crowd as they boo and throw trash. He climbs the turnbuckle while the ref is checking out Swagger's head wound with a confused look on his face.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We come back from commercials to what appears to be a blank canvas set up in the ring with various paints and brushes. A chair is behind the canvas, facing the entrance ramp.

Joey Styles: I can't imagine what all this stuff is for

Jonathan Coachman: Well then shut up and maybe we'll find out!

Dark purple smoke seeps out from under the entrance ramp as the lights flicker.

JR: Oh no, you know what this means!

The letter 'R' appears on the titantron in dripping blood as When Darkness Falls hits the PA system. Blackout steps out and slowly makes his way down the entrance ramp, wearing his leather jacket and black spinal cord tights. His hair is tied back tonight and the colors of his face paint are inverted. He isn't smiling as usual, and he slides under the bottom rope to enter the ring.

Joey Styles: What the hell does this sick freak have in store for us now?

Blackout grabs a microphone and sits on the chair in front of the canvas. He undoes his ponytail and his hair falls down around his shoulders. He picks up a paintbrush, dips it in the black paint, touches it to the canvas and begins to speak.

::: Violence Is An Artform :::
= BLACKOUT =
Last week, I did exactly what I said I would do.... I had Angel and Wade Barrett in this very ring... And I created a work of art by hitting Angel with The Black Resolution and pinning him...

Blackout has a serious look on his face as the crowd boo loudly. Without saying anything, he looks up at the titantron. The video package shows the highlights of last week's match including Angel hitting a Superkick on The Miz, Angel's attempted 450 Splash, A Skull Crushing Finale on Wade Barrett and the final clip shows The Black Resolution being hit on Angel.

Blackout gives a slight smile as he dips the paintbrush in a glass of water, the canvas is completely black now. He dips the brush in the white paint and continues talking.

= BLACKOUT =
With the help of The Miz... Wade Barrett and Angel were battered and beaten in the middle of that ring... I did what all you told told me I couldn't... I did what the other members of Rapture told me I could... I destroyed two men... But obviously that wasn't enough for them...

The titantron plays another video package. This time it shows the main event ladder match. Nexus and Rapture are brawling around the ring. Angel is attempting his 450 Splash, but Blackout gets the knees up. The end of the clip shows Blackout laying on the mat in pain and Angel on the outside of the ring clutching his stomach. Blackout glances up at the screen for a brief second and moves his paintbrush along the canvas with a long, curved motion.

= BLACKOUT =
Angel... I gave you the chance of a lifetime... You could have been apart of something beautiful... I showed you favoritism over your partner, Wade Barrett... I said I saw something in you that I didn't see in anyone else on the Genesis roster... but just like all the rest... you shoved it right back in my face...

An enraged look comes across Blackout's face as he makes another curved motion with the brush.

= BLACKOUT =
You could've been remembered as the centerpiece of the greatest piece of art this company has ever seen... but you couldn't settle for it... Interfering in Rapture's business... MY business... It's the ultimate sign of disrespect... I gave you a chance to be apart of this peacefully, Angel... and you threw it away... Now I'm done with non-violent solutions... You won't get another chance...

Blackout dips the brush into the white paint again and continues painting, still talking as he does so.

= BLACKOUT =
So tonight, I'll give 'The Pope' the same choice you had... He can either accept the inevitable and be apart of my artwork... or he can suffer the consequences of refusal and defiance...

The crowd cheer and start a 'Pope is Pimpin' chant. Blackout shakes his head and keeps painting, unphased by the crowd's attitude.

= BLACKOUT =
Maybe 'The Pope' is smarter than you Angel... Maybe he realizes that he can be apart of something great... something that has meaning... Maybe he realizes that he just can't beat me... Because you can't stop what you don't understand... But then again... he doesn't have the same 'potential' that you did... I already know that no matter how hard I try, he'll never be my masterpiece...

Blackout stops painting for a second and lowers his head.

= BLACKOUT =
But you... Angel... you may not realize it yet... You ARE my masterpiece... And you'll be my masterpiece whether you like it or not... I'll follow you to the end of the Earth if thats what it takes... But I won't have to do that...

Blackout raises his head and smiles. He touches the brush to the canvas again in a Zig-Zag motion.

= BLACKOUT =
Because after I beat 'The Pope' tonight... I'll be the Number 1 Contender for the Cruiserweight Title... And you know what that means...?

Blackout runs a hand through his hair, smiling, as he dips the brush into the water, then the red paint, he dabs the brush onto the canvas.

= BLACKOUT =
It means that I'll be seeing you really soon Angel... You know, people often say simplicity is the best art, so I thought to myself... How can I 'simplify' you?... What's the one thing that I can take away from an Angel to make him simple? Then I realized how... Angel... once I'm done with you, you'll no longer be an Angel... You'll just be a simple man... a common man...

Blackout smiles sadistically, stands up and shows the painting to the camera. The painting is of a pair of angel wings that are tattered and bleeding.

Jonathan Coachman: What the fuck?!?

= BLACKOUT =
You'll just be a mortal man... with a pair of Broken Wings....

The crowd boo wildly as Blackout rests the painting back on it's stand, sits back down in the chair and faces the entrance ramp, like he's waiting for someone. "Riding On The Wind" by Fozzy hits the P.A System. The crowd doesn't recognize the superstar's theme. Some of the crowd boos as they recognize the Fozzy song and think it's Chris Jericho. The titantron doesn't help, as the can't make-up the superstar from a video of flying falcons, tearing the sky. A couple of seconds into the song, an Angel titantron kicks in. The fans begin to cheer, but he still doesn't come out. Blackout's face hasn't changed. In a few seconds, Angel walks slowly out of the backstage area. He's wearing his in-ring attire and the cruiser weight championship is around his waist. Angel is also holding a mic in his right hand. He stands at the top of the ramp and lifts the mic up. But before he speaks, he syncs in the cheers for a few seconds.

::: The Highlight Reel :::
= Angel =
I am far more than a common man!...

Angel lowers the mic and he smiles, as the fans pop. The cheers fade out and he lifts the mic up to continue talking.

= Angel =
I'm an Angel!... No, I don't mean those sissies who wears a halo and wings... No, by Angel I simply mean that I'm... Fast, brave, athletic. The most athletic person this company has seen! And you; to come here, with your friends, trying to turn Genesis into... into CZW! Well, here's something I don't mind telling you to your face: If you don't like it here leave!

The crowd starts to chant the words "Leave, Black, leave" over and over. The chant is annoying to say the least. Blackout is still standing in the same position with the same expression. Some started to predict that he was dead. But his cold eyes manages to struck fear into the brave Angel's heart. However, the later doesn't show it and he continues to speak.

= Angel =
There's no use for hope, you don't look like you're about to leave. As much as I admire that, it's probably what I hate must about you. Well, that and the fact that you keep calling me your "masterpiece". There were already rumors going around about my sexual orientation, and just to make sure, the rumors were started by the jealous dateless wrestlers in the back. But you, coming here and calling me your "greatest work" or your "masterpiece" isn't helping my case.

The crowd laughs. Angel smiles and awaits for the laughs to stop. However, as soon as they stop, the "Leave" chants comeback to the play. Angel continues to speak through the chants, still standing at the top of the ramp.

= Angel =
You hear that? They want you to leave and since you're here to entertain them... I don't think they'd like anything more! So I'll give you one more chance. Leave the ring, leave Genesis and while your at it, take your emo lifestyle and your Jeff Hardy face paint with you!

The crowd laughs once more. Blackout's facial expression changes to a slight smirk as the crowd boo and then start an 'Angel' chant.

= BLACKOUT =
Angel... Angel... Angel... I wasn't expecting you to show up... I can see the fear in your eyes... but you don't have to be afraid...

The crowd boo loudly as Angel stares Blackout down. Blackout's eyes move to the belt around Angel's waist.

= BLACKOUT =
You think I don't like it here Angel? ... I LOVE IT HERE, And I won't be leaving anytime soon...

A twisted smile makes it's way across Blackout's face.

= BLACKOUT =
If I can't clip your wings... I'll take the one thing that makes you stand out from rest of the wasted potential in the locker room...

Blackout gives a serious look and resumes speaking.

= BLACKOUT =
I'll take... YOUR CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

Blackout smiles and continues to stare at Angel as the crowd roar with boos.

= BLACKOUT =
After I have the title... You'll be nothing more than a common man... And you'll come crawling back to me... begging me to make you stand out again... THEN, I'll finally create my masterpiece...

The crowd boo, Angel looks serious, like he won't back down.

= BLACKOUT =
So Angel... I have a match to win... And once I've beaten my opponent tonight... My next victim... will be you...

Blackout looks at this painting.

= BLACKOUT =
As for this painting... I want you to keep it... I'll have someone move it into your locker room... Keep it as a memento of what happened here tonight... and a reminder of what WILL happen in the future... Hang it on your wall... Put it up somewhere nice... Because your future is set in stone...

Blackout chuckles to himself as the crowd boo louder and some referees enter the ring and take the painting.

= BLACKOUT =
Angel... ask yourself... can you really beat me? You can't stop destiny Angel... You can't stop fate... You can't stop what you don't understand...

Angel slowly backs up, staring at Blackout, and walks back behind the curtain. The Pope's theme hits as he makes his way out from behind the curtain. The crowd erupt into cheers as Pope walks to the ring smiling at his fans. He enters the ring and stares directly at Blackout, pulling down his face mask as he does so.

Michael Buffer: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! And it will determine, the number one contender for the EWE Cruiserweight Championship! Introducing first, representing The Rapture, Blackout! And his opponent, The Pope, D'Angelo Dinerooooo!

The crowd start a 'Pope is pimpin' chant as the bell rings! Blackout begins circling the ring, around Dinero. Blackout begins to taunt the Pope, and continues to circle. He then walks towards the careless Dinero and taunts even more. Pimp slap! The crowd cheers as the Rapture member recoils backwards. Elijah smiles and hits the ropes. Blackout sees him coming and knocks him back down with a clothesline. He smiles as he drops with an elbow. Blackout rolls off and looks down at Dinero. Blackout lifts Dinero to his feet... DDT by Dinero! Blackout faceplants! Cover!

Kickout!

JR: Blackout could be handed his first loss tonight!

Joey Styles: That'd be great!

Dinero rolls over to Blackout and lifts him. German suplex! Blackout lands! THE BLACK RESOLU- Dinero shoves him away! Arm wrench! ELIJAH EXP- Blackout shoves him at the ropes! Dinero rebounds, dropkick on Blackout! Dinero rolls to his feet and taunts! He hits the ropes! Knee drop on Blackout! Dinero rolls up again! SCHOOL BOY OUTTA NOWHERE!

Kickout!

Both men roll to their feet. Dinero runs in for a clothesline! Duck! THE BLACK RESOLUTION! Cover!

Jonathan Coachman: HA! I told you two! The Rapture won't die!

Michael Buffer: And your winner, BLACKOUT!

Blackout gets to his feet, smiling at Pope. He leans down and gets right in Pope's face, then shoves his head to the ground and exits the ring. To a huge boo from the crowd, the scene fades in to show Sheamus sitting on a big crate somewhere in the backstage area, with his Crowbar in hand, he's smiling and throwing his Crowbar in the air to catch it again, repeatedly, suddenly he looks straight at the camera, with a demented smile, he speaks:

::: The Celtic Warrior ::
= SHEAMUS =
Ya know Barrett... Fella... I had many dreams of what's gonna happen in our table match, but the weird thing is, fella, every dream ends in the same way... With you carried away by medics, lifeless just like a martyr, but the difference is, a martyr dies with glory, while you get crushed in shear humiliation.... Fella.

The crowd boos cover the arena, Sheamus continues to smile, he gets up from the crate he was sitting on, and leans on it with his left arm, while his right arm holds the Crowbar, he proceeds:

::: The Celtic Warrior ::
= SHEAMUS =
You're not even in my league, Englishfella..... You have absolutely no chance of beating me, I destroyed you once.. I will do it again, I don't even need the luck of the Irish to do it..

He stands close to the crate, and opens it with his Crowbar, a coffin in inside, with Barrett's picture on it, he smiles in an evil way, and opens the coffin..... A tombstone is inside, engraved on it: "Wade Barrett, the proud Englishman, passed away in The BankAtlantic Center, Sunrise, Florida October 14th, 2010", Sheamus closes the coffin, and walks away...

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We come back from commercial to the backstage area. The cameras pan around the backstage area until they eventually lock onto an awaiting Mr. Anderson.... he looks rather pissed at something....

::: Charismatic God :::
= MR. ANDERSON =
You know what asssholes.... ignorance is bliss.... its happening, they are trying to billy gunn... MISTER ANDERSON!... last week i came out there and destroyed not one, but two opponents, i asked for my re-match... what do i get? i get to face one of last weeks opponents again.... soooo lets just get to the point.. Anderson versus Riley....Anderson enters the ring... toys with Riley for a few moments... yardeee yarddeee yada.... mic check 1... 2.... 3......! ANNNDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEERSSSSSSOOOOOOON........... ANDDDDDERRRRRRSON!

Anderson looking distracted spits at the camera and then heads towards the entrance for his upcoming match. The camera fades back to the ring.

Michael Buffer: The following is a Submission Tag Team Match!

Michael Tarver's Theme hits and the crowd cheer wildly. Tarver wastes no time making his way to the ring with his International Championship on his shoulder!

Michael Buffer: Introducing first, making his way to the ring, weighing two-hundred and fixty six pounds, The EWE International Champion... MICHAEL TARVER!

Just as Tarver slides into the ring, This Fire Burns hits the PA system as the crowd give a mixed reaction. CM Punk steps out onto the entrance ramp with his AoN briefcase in hand. Tarver's eyes widen as Punk smiles, then slowly walks to the ring.

Michael Buffer: And his partner, from Chicago, Illinois... CM PUNK!

Joey Styles: CM Punk is getting a better reaction than he usually does!

JR: Remember! CM Punk has the International Title shot in that briefcase! And his partner tonight, holds the International Title!

Jonathan Coachman: That's right JR, it'll be interesting to see how both of these men work together tonight!

Punk uses the steel steps and enters through the ropes. CM Punk grabs a mic from the outside official. He stands infront of Tarver and lifts the mic up to his mouth.

::: The Straightege Messiah :::
= CM Punk =
I know how you have a high cracked mind...

Punk mainly aims at Tarver while mocking.

= CM Punk =
So I'll try to keep things as as simple as they can be!... In no case Tarver do I want to tag with you. Tonight is one in a life time thing. We have a common enemy, yes...

Tarver nods in understanding.

= CM Punk =
But as soon as this is all sent and done, I will be coming after that!

CM Punk points at the international championship and then lowers his finger.

= CM Punk =
And when I become the champion of Genesis, I will turn this show to a straight edge nation... One nation... Under Punk!

Rapture's Theme hits as The Miz & Edge step out onto the ramp. Almost immediately, trash starts getting thrown, and a 'Rapture sucks' chant starts. Miz & Edge ignore the chants and make their way to the ring, with smug looks on their faces.

Michael Buffer: And their opponents, representing Rapture... The Miz and the EWE Legends Champion... Edge!

Joey Styles: These guys are despicable! They disgust me! They're -

Jonathan Coachman: They're your new bosses.

JR: He's right Styles, as much as I hate to admit it!

Miz and Edge enter the ring at the same time, via the ring steps. Tarver talks to Punk for a moment, and Punk steps out onto the apron. Edge stares at Tarver and pats the Miz on the back, Miz gets out and stands on the apron.

JR: And it looks like we're going to have repeat of last weeks main event!

The bell rings and Tarver is on Edge in a heartbeat with his boxing offense! Edge backs up into the corner, taking more and more shots from Tarver! Edge gouges the eyes, and Tarver stumbles backwards. Edge crouches down, he's getting ready for a spear! He goes for it.. AND TARVER MOVES TO THE SIDE! Edge runs straight into the turnbuckle and sinks to the floor! Tarver starts stomping Edge while Miz is shouting words of support to Edge from the apron. Edge hits Tarver with a low blow! Tarver clutches his groin as Edge tries to crawl to his corner. Miz is reaching for the tag! The crowd are booing loudly! Tarver stands up runs over to Edge, grabbing his foot!

Joey Styles: That was close!

Tarver picks Edge up by the hair and slaps on an Abdominal Stretch! The Miz is going crazy on the apron! Edge breaks the hold and runs to his corner, tagging Miz in! Miz runs at Tarver, but Tarver reverses into a powerslam! Tarver looks over at Punk, who is clapping sarcastically. Tarver walks over to his corner and gets up in Punk's face! Both men start shoving each other and shouting and they turn their attention away from Miz, who is getting to his feet!

Jonathan Coachman: Tarver better keep an eye on his opponents!

Tarver turns as Miz launches himself toward both men! Punk is taken off the apron and Tarver is taken to the mat. Miz slowly drags Tarver to the middle of the ring and gets him up, then applies an arm wrench. Tarver struggles for a moment and makes it to the ropes! He shoves Miz away, Miz comes running back... KILLSHOT! Miz falls to the mat like a rag doll as Tarver reaches to his corner and tags in Punk, who made it back onto the apron seconds earlier. As Punk enters the ring... SPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE! The ref starts counting to 5 as Edge rolls out of the ring and goes back to his corner.

JR: What the hell? Edge wasn't the legal man!

Punk and Miz are both on the ground, Miz slowly gets to his feet and stomps Punk a few times before tagging Edge in again. Edge gets into the ring and taunts to the crowd. As the crowd boo, Edge moves into the corner again, lining up another spear. Punk is getting to his feet, Edge runs at him... PUNK COUNTERS WITH A SHINING WIZARD! He drops to the mat next to Edge and slaps on the Anaconda Vice! Edge's face is going red! MIZ STOMPS ON PUNK AND BREAKS THE SUBMISSION! Punk gets up and starts trading punches with Miz! Tarver enters the ring and starts to go to work on Miz aswell! Both men throw Miz out of the ring and turn their attention back to Edge. SPEAR ON TARVER OUT OF NOWHERE! Tarver rolls out of the ring!

Joey Styles: ANOTHER SPEAR!

Edge turns to Punk, but he gets lifted onto the second city saint's shoulders! Punk smirks as the crowd cheer...GTS ON EDGE!

Jonathan Coachman: GO TO SLEEP EDGE!

Punk raises his hand and the crowd go wild! MIZ FROM BEHIND! SKULL CRUSHING FINALE ON PUNK! HE COULD BE OUT COLD! Miz slides out of the ring and starts trading punches with Tarver! BIG MISTAKE! KILLSHOT BY TARVER! Edge is in the ring about to apply a Sharpshooter to Punk!

JR: Punk is in danger here!

Tarver grabs Edge's leg from the outside and trips him over! Punk moves over to Edge and applies the Anaconda Vice! Miz is out cold! No one can break the hold! Edge's face is going red! HE TAPS! EDGE TAPS! THE CROWD GO CRAZY!

Joey Styles: Alleluia! Rapture are defeated!

Jonathan Coachman: For now! You better watch what you say Joey!

Michael Buffer: And your winners... CM PUNK AND MICHAEL TARVER!

Punk breaks the hold and falls back, exhausted as Tarver stares at the beaten bodies of Edge & Miz and raises his arm. Punk slowly gets to his feet and looks at Tarver. Blackout and RVD slide into the ring out of nowhere with steel chairs!

JR: What the hell is this?

CM Punk quickly slides out of the ring as Tarver is cornered! Miz and Edge are getting to their feet as well! Tarver yells for Punk to get back in the ring. Punk stands there for a minute, contemplating it, but he turns his back and walks away. The crowd boo loudly as Rapture deliver a vicious beatdown to Michael Tarver.

Jonathan Coachman: Rapture may have lost the battle, but they won the war!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

[i]We're back from commercial, and Alex Riley is finishing up his entrance. Mr. Anderson is already in the ring, looking pissed off. Both men stand in opposite corners as the opening bell rings. They quickly walk to the center of the ring and lock up, where Riley gets the upper hand, over powering Anderson, who is able to let go of the hold and take a few steps back and out of Anderson’s reach. They lock up again, this time relatively close to the turnbuckle. Riley quickly lands a knee to the stomach of Anderson, and pushes him back into the turnbuckle.

Jonathan Coachman: And now Riley‘s got him right where he wants him, there‘s no greater way of showing your dominance than cornering your opponent.

Riley stands in front of a somewhat dazed Anderson, disallowing him from getting away. Riley begins to land strategically placed punches to the head and body of Anderson, who falls down to a seated position against the turnbuckle.

Joey Styles: Absolute dominance shown here by Alex Riley.

Jim Ross: He shouldn‘t get to cocky though, that can ONLY, cause problems.

Riley lands a light kick to the face of Anderson, and walks arrogantly to the opposite turnbuckle. He poses there before running across the ring right for Anderson! But Anderson is able to pull himself out of the ring, and Riley runs back first into the turnbuckle. Anderson gets to his feet on the outside as Riley holds his back in pain. Anderson rolls into the ring, and bounces off the ropes. Clothesline on Riley! Anderson rests on one knee.

Jim Ross: And now it appears, that the momentum of this match, has turned.

Anderson gets up to his feet and helps Riley to his. Anderson irish whips him into the turnbuckle, and then runs right at him. But Riley gets his foot into the air and kicks him right in the face. Riley runs at a dazed Anderson. Clothesline, but Anderson ducks underneath it. Riley comes to a stop and turns around. Dropkick by Anderson! Anderson rests on his knee again as Riley lays on the ground with a look of shock on his face.

Joey Styles: How long can Anderson keep this momentum up?

Jonathan Coachman: He can keep this up forever, as long as he doesn‘t fuck up.

Anderson takes his time to get up, and leans against the ropes, holding his wrist. Riley gets to his feet and they meet up near the middle of the ring and Anderson goes for a punch. But Riley is able to hit a knee to his stomach first, and Anderson bends over in pain. Riley puts his hand on Anderson’s back and lands a powerful strike that drops Anderson to one knee. Riley puts Anderson in between and lifts him into the air. Powerbomb! Cover!

Kickout!

Joey Styles: How did he kick out of that one?

Alex Riley has a shocked look on his face as he gets to his feet. He helps a dazed Anderson up to one knee and taunts.

Joey Styles: Here it comes!

Alex Riley lifts Anderson into the air. Hit the Showers! But Anderson escapes and lands on his feet behind him! He turns around, Mic Check! Cover!

Riley gets his foot on the rope!

Jonathan Coachman: Great ring awareness!

Anderson sits on his knees and argues with the referee as Alex Riley rolls out of the ring. Anderson crawls over to the ropes and looks down at Riley as the count begins.

Riley starts to stir

He gets his hands underneath his body

He pushes his self up to his knees

He gets to his feet as Anderson backs away and stands in the middle of the ring

Riley walks towards the ring, and puts his hands on to get in, before letting go and walking away from the match. The crowd begins to boo as the referee counts to ten and the match is over.

Michael Buffer: And your winner as a result of a count out, MR. ANDERSON!

Anderson watches as Riley walks to the back. A pissed off look makes it's way across his face and he rolls out of the ring and follows Riley backstage.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Barrett’s theme song hits the P.A. system, to a huge pop from the fans, the arena is roaring in hope that Genesis’ dictator Sheamus would be defeated, and their savior would be the man walking down the ramp… Wade Barrett.

Michael Buffer: Ladies and gentlemen, the following is a tables match!!!... Making his way to the ring, from Manchester, England. Weighting in two hundred and sixty five pounds, WADE... BARRETT!!!

Henters the ring that’s surrounded with tables, and with a serious look on his face, he gains a panoramic view of the fans by standing on the apron, singling with his hands that Sheamus is going down…

J.R: Wade Barrett, showing his brave side. It will be intreasting to see who provails, the brave or the extreme!

Suddenly, the arena’s lights get dim, and Rapture’s theme song plays…. To an enormous boo wave from the fans, the king of the damned Sheamus, appears debuting a hoodie with Rapture’s evil logo on its back, he makes his way to the ring, walking slowly with the hoodie covering his face… And it’s taking forever.

Michael Buffer: And the opponent, from Dublin, Ireland. Weighting in two hundred and seventy two pounds, SHEAMUS!!!

When he finally reaches the ring, he takes the steel steps to enter the squared circle, taking off his hoodie and going head to head with Barrett….

Jonathan Coachman: I just hope this match is as impressive as that hoodie!

While they’re head to head, the referee quickly waves his hands for the timekeeper to ring the bell, starting the match officially, Barrett retaliates with a powerful jab to Sheamus’ face, so powerful that Sheamus gets knocked down, he gets up quickly only to be knocked down again by Barrett, Sheamus gets up for the for the second time and clutches with Barrett, going from rope to rope, both trying to put more pressure on the other, they return to the center of the ring, Barrett powers down Sheamus, Sheamus kneels and is almost overwhelmed, he then gathers his strength and elevates himself to Barrett’s level, low blow from Sheamus!

Joey Styles: Ouch!

The crowd boos and Sheamus smiles while he sees Barrett rolling on the canvas, Sheamus gets out of the ring to get a table, he grabs one and throws it in the ring, Barrett starts getting up, and Sheamus gets back to the ring, he helps Barrett to his feet, and grabs him in a fisherman’s carry position, he walks around for a moment, taunting the crowd, and a thunderous Samoan drop! While Barrett rolls in pain, Sheamus heads to the table in the ring, and sets it up near the ropes in front of the announcer side, he goes out of the ring and reaches for something under the ring…. It’s his Crowbar.

Jonathan Coachman: If you can't relate, a crowbar to Sheamus is like being a whore to Lindsy Lohan.

Joey Styles: Great, we're getting sued!

A huge boo from the fans, Sheamus continues and gets in the ring, Barrett is half way from standing on his feet, Sheamus measures up behind him, Barrett gets up and turns around, Sheamus runs and swings at him with the Crowbar but Barrett ducks! Sheamus turns around to receive a big boot from Barrett! The crowd cheers at his comeback, Barrett has something in mind… He gets another table from outside of the ring and returns, he leans the table against the upper-left corner, and helps Sheamus to his feet, Sheamus gets aggressive and they trade punches, the cheering for Barrett, and booing Sheamus, blow after blow, Barrett starts getting the upper hand, and he knocks Sheamus down, Sheamus gets up again and Barrett instantly throws him to the left side ropes, Sheamus runs back at Barrett… Shoulder block! Sheamus grabs the Crowbar laying on the canvas while he gets up, he suddenly gets up and swings at Barrett, Barrett quickly blocks the hit by grabbing Sheamus’ arm, Barrett snatches the Crowbar from Sheamus’ hand, and hits Sheamus in the face with it, Barrett just drew first blood!

J.R: OH MY GAHWD!

Joey Styles: Now you're getting sued!

Sheamus falls down, and rolls outside of the ring to stand front of the announcer’s tables holding his head, he’s bleeding intensively! Barrett follows Sheamus with the Crowbar in hand, Sheamus sees him coming and runs towards him delivering a clothesline! This sends the Crowbar flying!! Sheamus drags Barrett to the steel steps, driving his head to the steps time and time again, then throws Barrett’s body aside, and cleans his eyes out of the blood, he looks at Barrett, and gets Barrett to his feet, Barrett’s nose is broken and bleeding! Sheamus grabs Barrett in fury; Irish Curse!

J.R: I have to admit, that's one finisher I love seeing and would hate to... be a part of.

Sheamus then gets the Crowbar, and starts whacking Barrett’s back with it! A crazed and bloody Sheamus then lifts Barrett’s, whose body’s writhing of pain, and throws him in the ring, Sheamus gets in the ring as well, affects of loss of blood are visible in Sheamus’ body, he can barely stand up, Sheamus pulls his strength to get Barrett up and he puts him in the High Cross hold, he positions himself to be in front of the table on the right side of the ring, but he doesn’t have the strength to throw Barrett on the table! This allowed Barrett to escape the hold and run to the left ropes, he bounces back running to Sheamus, backdrop by Sheamus! Sheamus collapses! Barrett is sent flying in the air, and he lands on the set-up table! The referee calls for the bell!!!

J.R: NO, NO, NO! IT'S OVER!

Jonathan Coachman: So is Genesis, see you next week!

The show fades out.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Genesis X    Genesis X                       I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:18 am

Thanks to Shawnie, JoMo and B00Bz (even though he screwed me over...)

And thanks to Blackout, he did most of the work. Thank you Blackie!
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Shawn Michaels
Championship: BBQ Champion
Finisher: Sweet Chin Music

PostSubject: Re: Genesis X    Genesis X                       I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:46 am

Team effort BIATCH!!!! Great Genesis, although a bit short, but that's understandable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genesis X    Genesis X                       I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genesis X
Page 1 of 1