Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Learn from mistakes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

Learn from mistakes Empty
PostSubject: Learn from mistakes   Learn from mistakes I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:25 pm

The scene fades in showing Joe Henning in a locker room twisting his wrists. He has a look on his face, as if he was deeply thinking of something. Matt Hardy suddenly comes into the room and the crowd can be heard booing in the background. Both are already in their wrestling attire, getting ready for the opening match. Henning still has his head tilted down. Hardy sits on the bench, right next to Henning. But the latter still doesn't lift his head up for eye contact.

COLD BLOOD
MATT HARDY
Look, you don't have to thank me for last week. You should, but you don't have to.

Henning raises his head with a "are you kidding me" look on his face. Hardy chuckles.

COLD BLOOD
MATT HARDY
I didn't do what I did last week expecting to be thanked or being owed a favor.

Hardy adjusts himself on the bench.

COLD BLOOD
MATT HARDY
I've been watching you ever since you came here, mostly because that's part of my job. I've seen what you could do. And for the record, you could've won that match last week if it wasn't for Ryland. It's not his fault though, neither was it Black's fault.

Henning is intrigued and pulled to the conversation.

COLD BLOOD
MATT HARDY
It was your fault for not having someone to watch your back.

Hardy extends his hand for a hand shake.

COLD BLOOD
MATT HARDY
Learn from your mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Joe Hennig

Joe Hennig

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Joe Hennig
Championship:
Finisher: Perfect Paydirt

Learn from mistakes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learn from mistakes   Learn from mistakes I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:29 pm

Joe Hennig looks at Matt Hardy a bit confused. Hennig puts his hands on his waist.

THE NEW AGE "MR. PERFECT"
JOE HENNIG
Before I even think about shaking your hand, Matthew, answer this for me..You think I can't defend myself? You think I'm like Tyler Black or Archer Ryland who have to have a little bitch with them? Are you shitting me?

Matt Hardy gets off the bench & stands up. Hennig & Matt intensely stare each other down.

COLD BLOOD
MATT HARDY
I'm not saying you can't defend yourself. I mean you're damn good competitor. I'm just saying..it's always smart to have someone watching your back.

Hardy extends his hand again, awaiting a handshake.

THE NEW AGE MR. PERFECT
JOE HENNIG
You know what..I'll go through with this. Joe shakes Matt's hand. Matt smirks devilishly. Hennig pulls him in, making the smirk disappear from his face. They stare intensely again. But I'm not your friend nor your lacky. If you get in my way, your ass is getting fucked up. This isn't a friendship..this is just so we both know we're safe.

Matt nods. Joe lets go of Matt's hand. They go out the door, the have a match to compete in.

END OF ROLE-PLAY
Back to top Go down

Learn from mistakes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE RPs-
Jump to: