Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An important call.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ted DiBiase

Ted DiBiase

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Ted DiBiase
Championship:
Finisher: Dream Street

An important call. Empty
PostSubject: An important call.   An important call. I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm

The scene begins in the green room. We see Ted DiBiase sitting on the sofa watching a match with Chris Jericho involved. He watches the screen intensely, looking out for any flaws in Jericho's technique that he could take advantage of in their upcoming match on Xplosion. Ted's phone begins to ring. He answers and begins to chat.

PRICELESS
TED DIBIASE
Hello?[/b]

Luckily, the phone is set to speaker, so the other end of the line can be heard. The voice cannot be identified though.

RING RING
THE PHONE
Hello Ted, I was ringing about your match tonight with a mister Chris Jericho. Would you be requiring assistance tonight?

PRICELESS
TED DIBIASE
Welll.... I don't think it'll really be necessary from looking at these tapes. But of course I could always use the assistance.[/b]

RING RING
THE PHONE
[i]So it's a yes?

PRICELESS
TED DIBIASE
Hey, why not?

RING RING

[b]THE PHONE

Splendid Ted! I must say it's a pleasure doing business with you.

PRICELESS
TED DIBIASE
The pleasures all mine. At least it will be when I put my own boss away tonight. He's been overlooking me for too long now. He's brought this on himself. He made me hire you. Now don't fail me.

RING RING
THE PHONE
You can count on me sir.

Ted hangs up and puts his phone back into his pocket. He sits back and continues to intensely view another Chris Jericho match on the screen.

OOC - I'm hoping that this could develop into some kind of storyline. But if there's a problem then I have many ways of ending this whole 'phone' thing in my next RP as Teddeh.
Back to top Go down

An important call.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE RPs-
Jump to: