Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Straight-Edge & Alcohol Collide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CM Punk

CM Punk

Straight-Edge & Alcohol Collide Empty
PostSubject: Straight-Edge & Alcohol Collide   Straight-Edge & Alcohol Collide I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:09 pm

This Fire Burns hits the PA System to nonstop boos & other heat. CM Punk comes out of the curtain, arms waist level, opened wide & fist opened. When he reaches the end of the stage, he drops his arms, points to the curtain & out comes those three employees we saw last week with each a black suit, white button-up & a blue tie on. The two regular sized ones (One with orange spiky hair, Corey, the other with a black-haired fade, Matthew) come out first. Behind them comes out the one the size of Batista, Joseph, with the five inch long pitch black hair. CM Punk acts of if he's happily surprised when Joseph slowly emerges from the curtain.

Punk goes up to the employees & gives them assignments. Most likely making sure that if the Dudleyz come out to think fast.

CM Punk them turns around & leads the employees to the ring. Corey & Matthew enter the ring before Punk & Joseph. Punk directs Joseph to hold the rope open for him, in which he does. Matthew hands CM Punk a microphone & the three employees clap for Punk as if they were brain washed.

The Straight-Edge Savior
CM Punk
Now first off all I would like to..To..take a look at what happened last week.. CM Punk laughs the whole time he says that. Punk points to the titantron.

The Genesis logo flashes across the screen & the replay of last week starts where CM Punk says "Now tonight marks the beginning of my 'Straight-Edge Initiative'". Then it shows Joseph throwing over a crowd member with a Michael Tarver shirt getting powerbombed on the steel steps & Punk shaving the crowd members hair. The Genesis logo then flashes across the screen again to show Punk chuckling & getting ready to speak again.

The Straight-Edge Savior
CM Punk
That was great! Just fucking great! Almost a great as I am..but nothing can match that, now can it? CM Punk looks behind at Corey, Matthew & Joseph for a nod, in which they do.

Michael Cole: This guy must pay these people good money for this!

Matt Striker: Or, maybe, just-just maybe, they are smart unlike your fagatistical ass.

The Straight-Edge Savior
CM Punk
Now what wasn't so great last week was the actions of none other than..Randall..Kieth..Orton. The crowds gives off vicious heat to the name. He decided to punt me in my skull. Well later in that match I got my revenge & did the same to him. And now tonight I will finish my rampage when I fuck up the Dudley Boyz tonight with my partner...."Stone Cold" Steve Austin... The crowd boos at that name. Steve...Steve I would like you come out here so we can agree to a truce. Now I've said very disrespectful & unneeded things about you. But in the end, you're a good guy. Not at as good or obviously incredible as me, but you're close. You're getting there! Now please, Steve, come out here so I can shake your alcohol infested disgusting hand.

Punk's eyes widen & he sighs as he notices what he just says. It's too late for him to fix what he says as Glass Shatters hits.

TBC: Steve Austin
Back to top Go down
Steve Austin

Steve Austin

PostSubject: Re: Straight-Edge & Alcohol Collide   Straight-Edge & Alcohol Collide I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:22 pm

The crowd gives a mixed but loud reaction as Steve Austin walks out, wearing his vest, tights and a mic on his right hand. He looks at CM Punk and starts speaking.

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
Look, Punk, I didn't come out here for us to get on the same page, and I don't need us to get on the same page either fact of the matter is...He raises his championship title belt, I am the International Champion, not you, and not any of your stupid ass little secret spy wannabe ragdolls I could just throw around without even moving a muscle.

CM Punk's security threatens Austin.

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
Oh you're pointing at me, big guy? How 'bout you lay off those porkchops before you start talking about others before being self-conscious first. And you, Punk, let's get right to it here, tonight, you're no Messiah, you're no Savior, you're Austin's little sidekick nobody gives a damn about.

CM Punk looks ticked off.

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
You're just another figurine on Friday Night Austin!

Punk, Austin having crossed the line, sends his security towards him. They run...AND AUSTIN ASSAULTS THEM WITH THE TITLE BELT! TITLE BELT SHOT TO ONE, STUNNER TO THE OTHER, AND FINALLY ANOTHER BELT SHOT TO THE FACE TO JOSEPH! The crowd cheers! Austin picks up his microphone and talks as he slowly heads down to the ring.

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
Nobody in this roster stands one fucking chance against me, and you're not my equal, as much as you think you are. But hey, I don't care what you say about me, as long as you say it to my face.

Austin rolls in and gets in Punk's face.

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
Now, do you have anything to say before I have to carry you as a burden?

He leans the mic to Punk, as the latter tries to speak he snatches the mic back to him...

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
What?

Punk now snatches the microphone from his hand.

TBC: PUNK
Back to top Go down
CM Punk

CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Straight-Edge & Alcohol Collide   Straight-Edge & Alcohol Collide I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:25 pm

CM Punk holds the microphone to his mouth.

THE STRAIGHT-EDGE SAVIOR
CM PUNK
Just a sidekick that no one gives two shits about? No, no, no, no! A sidekick no gives two shits about are the fuckers who couldn't get the job done, Joseph, Corey & Matthew. Austin nods in agreement. Now since I'm completely nothing to your drunken ass, lets see how you can do in a handicap match!

CM Punk's employees have already found their way out of the ring, Punk follows. He turns around from looking at Austin.

Stone Cold turns around to the commentary table & smiles. Joseph slides into the ring & strikes Austin. He takes Austin & throws him out the ring. Joseph slams Austin into the steel steps. He goes & removes the top from the commentary table.

Michael Cole: Oh no! This isn't right!

Matt Striker: And you being a fag isn't right. But you're still one.

Joseph is now on top of the table with Austin in STO type move. Austin is able to come back to life & hit the Stone Cold Stunner on Joseph making the table break due to force of both men landing on it!

Michael Cole: Oh my god! Right in front us! Joseph is out of it!

Corey & Matthew run towards Austin only to get Stunner'd! Punk is able to not be seen & grabs Austin & hits the GTS!

Michael Cole: This is just crazy!

The scene fades out with a close up of Punk's face & him laughing at the carnage.
Back to top Go down
Steve Austin

Steve Austin

PostSubject: Re: Straight-Edge & Alcohol Collide   Straight-Edge & Alcohol Collide I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:53 am

Godmoding Joey, your last post in this RP is invalid
Back to top Go down
CM Punk

CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Straight-Edge & Alcohol Collide   Straight-Edge & Alcohol Collide I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Godmodding?
Back to top Go down
Steve Austin

Steve Austin

PostSubject: Re: Straight-Edge & Alcohol Collide   Straight-Edge & Alcohol Collide I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:39 am

Yes, you can't just beat the fuck out of my char without permission lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Straight-Edge & Alcohol Collide   Straight-Edge & Alcohol Collide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Straight-Edge & Alcohol Collide
Page 1 of 1