Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dashing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

Dashing      Empty
PostSubject: Dashing    Dashing      I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:41 am

"Riding on The Wind" hits the Public Announcement System. The crowd cheer very loudly as their favorite African comes out of the backstage area. He's wearing a black t-shirt, with the words "Bird Of Prey" and in the back are drawings of angel wings. He's also wearing the cruiserweight championship around his waist. He makes his way down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, the cruiserweight champion... ANGEL!

Angel reaches the bottom of the ramp and gets on the apron. He climbs the turnbuckle and starts taunting the crowd as they raise their chants. He gets down and does the same on the opposite corner. Angel then stands by the ropes and asks for a mic from the time keeper, which, in great speed, he hands him. Angel walks back into the center of the ring, with a mic in his right hand.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
Finally, I get my chance at vengeance...

The crowd is still cheering from earlier. Angel waits for them to calm down before continuing.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
I ha--

Angel pauses again. He takes off his championship and places it on his shoulder. He tilts his head, looking at the belt.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
This belt, I have been forced to defend it ever since I earned it. I have beaten every person that came after it, to prove that I deserve it.

Angel pauses again. He looks at the ground, feeling ashamed.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
Except for one person, Blackout. He was the better man.

Angel looks back up.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
And even though I stand here, tonight, holding the cruiserweight championship, he has moved on to better things. But just as he hunted me down, trying to steel my pride and pleasure, I'm doing the same. I well not let Blackout enjoy the satisfaction of being World Wrestling Champion.

The crowd starts "Angel" chants.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
I do not, however, want to get ahead of myself and build myself up to failure, so I will continue speaking about him later. For now, I would like to address the one person that's standing in my way of conjuring my vengeance, Cody Rhodes.

The crowd boos.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
Cody, Dusty, Rhodes... You know, there has been a lot of controversy about the two of us, people claim we are identical. Both of us have seen a raise in EWE. However, while my raise was because of hard work and sacrifice, yours was by being dead weight. And while we might be called the two sexiest men in EWE, let's face it, I'm much more good looking. Who here agrees?

The crowd bursts with cheers.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
I don't know what it is, maybe it's my good hair, sexy beard, amazingly stunning body or... maybe it's that ugly mask you keep wearing.

The crowd chants "Ugly Rhodes".

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
Enough about my dashing good looks.

The crowd laughs.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
We both come from a line of wrestlers. Who could forget the amazing Dusty Rhodes? You'd think his son could have picked up a couple of tricks. Unlike him, not only do I come from a wrestler father and a boxer grand father. I actually have picked some skills from my father, god bliss his soul.

Angel pauses for a moment as a sign of respect.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
But that's all talk, tonight I plan on proving that I am better, Cody.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Angel
Championship: Cruiserweight Championship
Finisher: 450º Splash

Dashing      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dashing    Dashing      I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:45 am

Angel drops the mic and "Riding on The wind" hits the P.A system. He leaves between the ropes and makes his way up the ramp.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Angel
Championship: Cruiserweight Championship
Finisher: 450º Splash

Dashing      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dashing    Dashing      I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:47 am

Angel drops the mic and... match.

pick the ending you'd like, idgaf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dashing      Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dashing    Dashing      I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dashing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE RPs-
Jump to: