Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Isn't Fair!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe Hennig

Joe Hennig

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Joe Hennig
Championship:
Finisher: Perfect Paydirt

This Isn't Fair! Empty
PostSubject: This Isn't Fair!   This Isn't Fair! I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:58 pm

The crowd here in London isn't familiar with the entrance music but they send off heat when they see Joe Hennig appear on the titantron.

:::Matt Striker:::
Shit! He isn't coming out here! I was hoping he would whoop your ass, Cole.

:::Michael Cole:::
Well as I ignore Matt, lets see what Joe Hennig has to say.

The camera zooms out a bit from the original close up sight of Hennig's face to his body & the area surrounding him. He's in his locker room, taping wrist tape onto his wrists.

=The New Age "Mr. Perfect"=
:::Joe Hennig:::
This is not fucking fair! I earn my fucking title shot & suddenly, that jackass Archer Ryland is added into my title match! Joe slides his elbow pad on.

Ryland, you're fucking lucky that I don't find you & beat your ass right then & there. Instead I will wait until our match..Now...Tyler-fucking-Black! The EWE Legends Champion! After tonight, I will whoop your ass so bad, you will be black. And after that..I'll..I'll raise my Legends title high in the air & laugh in your funny looking face!

The camera zooms in now. The crowd boos.

Hennig is very confident. I don't like saying it, but he should be. He's a great in ring competitor..I could do without his attitude, though.

No gives a shitball what you "could do without"! He's not a "great" in ring competitor, he's a "fucking great" in ring competitor!

Until I get the real damn thing tonight.... Joe goes & pulls a complete identical replica of the EWE Legends Championship & puts it on his shoulder. This will be with me..

One of the referees come into the locker room.

:::Referee:::
Hey Joe---

Hennig strikes the referee with the Legends Title.

Well..looks like we have a fucked up son of a bitch on our hands.

I was wondering when this part was gonna come!

Joe has & had no right to do this! The man was just going to speak to him!

Pedophile Cole, just warning you, never interrupt a wrestler's promo. That's what that dumbass of a referee just did.

Hennig picks up the referee & throws him right into the lockers behind them. He takes the referee's head & puts it right in between the door. Hennig smashes the locker door right on the referee's neck. Joe takes him & slams the ref against another set of lockers. Joe takes the man & hits the Perfect Paydirt on the wooden bench he (Hennig) was sitting on. Joe Hennig grabs the replica Legends Championship, walks out the room & leaves the carnage he's made alone as the scene fades out.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

This Isn't Fair! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This Isn't Fair!   This Isn't Fair! I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:09 am

OOC: You should read other RPs, that way you'd know Ryland isn't participating in the match...Now you have to change all of that lol
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net

This Isn't Fair!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE RPs-
Jump to: