Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mario Gibson: Authorized to RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

Mario Gibson: Authorized to RP Empty
PostSubject: Mario Gibson: Authorized to RP   Mario Gibson: Authorized to RP I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 11:46 am

He was on LOA so he is replying to this thread with his RP.
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net
Mario Gibson

Mario Gibson: Authorized to RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Gibson: Authorized to RP   Mario Gibson: Authorized to RP I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:15 pm

"Super" Mario Gibson walks out to the ring with a mic in hand and a legend of zelda type attire along with rather big heavy bag." Its'a me, Mario! Most superstars would be out here talking about there match and you know what? Thats only half of why i am here. I am psyched about being able to battle with 2 great superstars, one of them a real legend of this business. Now onto a serious note, Punk! what you did has to be the most disgusting and most sickening thing i have ever seen and if your watching this right now i got 2 words for you!Your Next!" Gibson says with a smirk then suddenly he untied his big bag [size=10][center]"In this bag is some stuff for all of you wonderful fans as a thank you for welcoming me!"[/color] He says and reveals that the big bag was filled with gaming goodies meanwhile the fans cheer him on like crazy as he starts throwing out legend of zelda related gaming gear to the fans. OT: If anyone wants to join then they are welcome to
Back to top Go down

Mario Gibson: Authorized to RP
Page 1 of 1