Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

um.... Lashley RP!! (Fucking awesome name)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bobby Lashley

Bobby Lashley

um.... Lashley RP!! (Fucking awesome name) Empty
PostSubject: um.... Lashley RP!! (Fucking awesome name)   um.... Lashley RP!! (Fucking awesome name) I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:50 pm

As soon as the Batista and Dudleys' promo ends, this one begins. Bobby Lashley watches on from his office, wearing a suit and slacks. He watches his small TV from a table that is covered with papers. He reacts to Batista's attitude with smirk on his face. He chuckles as he spins his chair a little bit, looking to get away from the table. Just then however, Finlay comes through the door with a microphone in his hand, ready to interview.

FINLAY
My name is Finlay... And I love to interview!

He pauses for a little while and looks at the camera as the crowd cheers him on.

FINLAY
I'm here with the new general manger of Genesis Bobby Lashley, now Bobby, at the E.N.D you did something that nobody saw coming when you threw a steel chair into the ring and tried to stop your former partner from winning the match. We all saw how that backfired, but I've got to ask you, why did you do it?

Lashley looks up at Finlay, at first with a serious face, but then he laughs and grabs the mic.

BOBBY LASHLEY
Why did I do it? You say that like... You wouldn't too.

Lashley smirks as Finlay takes the mic back from him.

FINLAY
I don't... I don't understand.

Lashley pulls the mic back over to his face.

BOBBY LASHLEY
Did you see him out there? Riding his high horse, he's full of himself. Somebody had to bring him back into reality, and I thought that The Rock was that man... Obviously I was wrong. But you know what they say, if you want something done right, you've got to do it yourself.

Lashley smiles as the crowd cheers loudly for him. Finlay pulls the mic back over to himself.

FINLAY
With that being said, some of the superstars in the back have mentioned that they are upset with you intervening with matches. What would you say to them?

Finlay puts the mic in front of Lashley's mouth and allows him to talk.

BOBBY LASHLEY
I think people are misinterpreting my passion for wrestling as abuse of power. If I wanted to abuse my power I'd put him in a handicap match, or just not put him in the show at all. All I'm doing is what any good gm would do... Book a great match that the fans love to see.

Lashley smiles and nods his head as the fans cheer even louder for him. Finlay pulls the mic back over to himself.

FINLAY
Ok, but if you just wanted a match then why did you book yourself for the main event? What's next, a title match?

The crowd gets quiet as Lashley's face turns very serious. He stands up in front of Finlay who holds the mic in front of him, looking like he regrets what he said.

BOBBY LASHLEY
Who the hell do you think you are?... Who are YOU, to tell ME, how to do my job?!

Finlay slowly pulls the mic back to his face as Lashley stares him down.

FINLAY
I'm... I'm sa...

Lashley points to the door.

BOBBY LASHLEY
Get the hell out of my office!

Finlay walks out without saying a word. Lashley goes back over to his desk, and smacks the stapler off. It flies across the room and breaks against the wall. He takes a seat, still angry, and watches the TV. That scene fades out and we go to the commentators at ring side.

OOC - Second rp coming later, and this scene will work into the damn show. DON'T CRITICIZE ME I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!

Also... End
Back to top Go down

um.... Lashley RP!! (Fucking awesome name)
Page 1 of 1