Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cold Blooded Leader

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

The Cold Blooded Leader Empty
PostSubject: The Cold Blooded Leader   The Cold Blooded Leader I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 3:06 pm

The scene fades in showing Matt Hardy standing infront of the camera, wearing a black shirt with the words "Cold Blooded" in a bleeding font on his shirt and holding a small, red, rubber ball in his left hand. The camera is zoomed at him so you can't make a lot about the scene behind him, except that it's a lockerroom.

COLD BLOOD
MATT HARDY
The leader of EWE, I have claimed to be that many of times. You people just laughed.

The crowd can be heard booing in the background.

COLD BLOOD
MATT HARDY
I'm not surprised, it just means that you don't know how this place is ran. I control how this place is. I can lift it to the skies.

Matt lifts the rubber ball above his shoulders. A couple of seconds later, he throws it over his head.

COLD BLOOD
MATT HARDY
Or I can throw it in the trash can like what it became, garbage.

The rubber ball actually falls into the garbage can.

COLD BLOOD
MATT HARDY
I do not lead this place only because I can make shots like that, nor for the fact that I can out wrestle anyone in this place. I lead this place because I know how it runs. It's quite simple actually. All I ha--

Matt suddenly pauses.

COLD BLOOD
MATT HARDY
You people wouldn't understand it in simple matters. I'll have to start from the beginning. Way back. Into my dark days, my Genesis days. I started out at the Top Genesis Alliance. I was friends with Evans, insuring he'd take me to places. However, I knew I had to leave that crappy place, in which I convinced him that I'd better be in XPlosion, laying my eyes on, our little friend, Edge. I didn't waste a minute over there, I quickly betrayed him and got me a slot in the mainevent section, thanks to that moronic Chris Jericho.

A "Y2J" chant is heard in the background.

COLD BLOOD
MATT HARDY
I quickly became the first person to win the World Wrestling Championship twice. Jericho turned on me but I managed to pull him back. I did make one mistake though, I turned on Jericho when I thought Lance Storm possessed the power. Now, I stand a lone with no power. I have been the master pupa-tier for two years now, just to find out I've been playing it all wrong.

Hardy pauses again.

COLD BLOOD
MATT HARDY
There's one person that has been doing it right all along. One person that knew what it takes. A person with the most accomplishments in EWE history... Randy Orton!

The crowd boos once more.

COLD BLOOD
MATT HARDY
He knew what it took to take over EWE. To have Genesis and XPlosion in your fingertips without sitting in the driver seat. He knew, to rule EWE, he needed a legion! And a legion is what I'll be creating.

Matt pauses to think.

COLD BLOOD
MATT HARDY
One problem opposes me though. I need to find the right people, ones that will pledge their loyalty. To do so, I have to create fear. But how? If being the best, being in control, being a clever master mind doesn't put fear, what will?

Hardy grins.

COLD BLOOD
MATT HARDY
I never saw it until recently. I have to eliminate all that are close to my level, all that are my equals, all that are superior.

Boos get louder.

COLD BLOOD
MATT HARDY
I've already taken out many, like Jericho and Evans. Infact, neither of them can go to the bathroom anymore without the other.

Matt lets out a little laugh before continuing.

COLD BLOOD
MATT HARDY
Shawn Michaels, Edge, Bobby Lashley, CM Punk... I have beaten them all. I have surpassed almost every other fellow champion. Tonight, I take down one of the remaining. The third man in EWE history. A man who's name became an EWE phrase for legendary in the past couple of years. Hunter Hearst Helmsley!

The crowd blast the roof with cheers. Matt Hardy grins and turns sideways, leaving the camera view.

OCC: Would you guys mind telling me what you think of my RPs? I'm pretty confused on how to play a heel Hardy, face Hassan and Angel in general. I don't wanna end up out of character. Please tell me any advice you might have for these couple of weeks, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

The Cold Blooded Leader
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE RPs-
Jump to: