Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting The Gold Back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael Tarver

Michael Tarver

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Michael Tarver
Championship:
Finisher: Killshot

Getting The Gold Back Empty
PostSubject: Getting The Gold Back   Getting The Gold Back I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:26 am

The scene fades to the Genesis interview area where Josh Matthews stands, dressed in his suit with his microphone in hand.

THE VOICE OF EWE
JOSH MATTHEWS
Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time... The former International Champion, Michael Tarver.

The camera zooms out to show Tarver standing next to Josh wearing his ring gear, with a black and red towel slung around his shoulders and looking extremely agitated. The crowd give a loud pop as Josh looks nervously at Tarver.

THE VOICE OF EWE
JOSH MATTHEWS
Michael, tonight you compete in a fatal four way to determine the new number one contender for the International Championship. What are your thoughts on losing the International Champio-

Tarver natches the microphone from Josh's hand with a look of pure rage and frustration on his face. He takes the towel from around his shoulders and throws it to the ground as the crowd pop.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
Former International Champion? Let me tell you something Josh, that's a load of bullshit! Why the hell have I been placed into this number one contenders match for a title that I NEVER lost!? Why the hell should Stone Cold have the right to waltz on down to the ring after my match at The E.N.D, hit me with a Stone Cold Stunner and take my International Title for himself? Not only that, but he had the audacity to tell me that my career is over? It's a crock of shit! EWE Management have failed to recognize that the rightful International Champion is ME and they've also failed to strip 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin of the belt... So you want my thoughts on losing my title, Josh? The fact is... I didn't lose it.

Josh reaches for his mic back, back Tarver stares him down and he backs off. Once Josh is off-screen, Tarver turns to the camera and looks directly into it as veins begin to show in his forehead.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
Stone Cold, you stupid, trailer trash motherfucker... You think you can get away with what you did? You think you can cross me and get off lightly? Well then you're even more of a dumb ass than I thought. I held the International Championship for TEN months, and I'm not about to let some old, beer drinking jackass take what's rightfully mine. You have no idea what you've unleashed Steve... When someone wrongs me, I do everything in my damn power to make sure they pay for it, and Steve, you WILL pay for what you did... If that means that I have to jump through all the hoops that are put in front of me, then that's what I'll do.

Tarver grabs the lens of the camera and pulls it closer to himself as the crowd cheer.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
You hear me you motherfucker? I'm not about to let someone like you walk all over me! You might have intimidated management so they didn't strip you of that title, but you know what, Steve? You sure as hell don't intimidate me. From this point on I'm making it my personal goal to take my championship back, and it all starts tonight... It's an unlucky night to be CM Punk, Psycho Messiah or Randy Orton, because I'm a fucking pit bull off the leash, and I'm gonna take all you sons of bitches out if you try to stand between me and what's mine. CM Punk? A former champion here in EWE... I know you're straight-edge and I know that you've spent some time here on Genesis before, so you should know to fucking stay out of my way tonight, or I'll knock your ass out.

The crowd cheer at Tarver's strong words to CM Punk. The Upgrade maintains his serious expression as he stares, focused onto the camera.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
Randy Orton... You've made your way over to Genesis by way of the EWE Draft. You used to win your matches over on XPlosion with underhanded tactics like a fucking coward, well let me set something straight for you Randy, this isn't XPlosion. Genesis is my yard, I'm the apex predator here... Keep in mind that if you even try to eye my top spot, I'll beat your ass down to the bottom of the food chain around here! you hear me Randy? I'm the top dog on Genesis, not you, not Steve Austin... ME! So don't even think about trying to take over, because it'll only take me 1.9 seconds to send you back to XPlosion in a body bag. Finally, Psycho Messiah... From what I hear, he's just about ready to hang up his boots and tonight may be his last match. I respect everything Psycho Messiah has done for this industry, and I'm sure he'll give me a run for my money in this one final match, but Messiah, tonight, not even you are going to stand between me and the International Championship.

The crowd go crazy with cheers as Tarver lets go of the camera.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
Tonight is just an obstacle that I will overcome, and once I cleared it, there's nothing standing between me and getting back my title. You said my career was over Steve? You said you whooped my ass? Well I hope you're listening, because I'm gonna be coming for you real soon motherfucker... You hear me Rattlesnake? The Upgrade is coming to get his gold back...

The crowd explode with cheers as Tarver picks up his towel, throws it over his shoulders and walks off-screen. The scene fades.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Gold Back   Getting The Gold Back I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 11:33 am

OOC: This is gonna be nice.
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Gold Back   Getting The Gold Back I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:35 am

Chris Jericho wrote:

I'd like to say how you'd top that.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Gold Back   Getting The Gold Back I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:12 pm

Matt Hardy wrote:
Chris Jericho wrote:

I'd like to say how you'd top that.

lol don't worry, I'll top that.

Blackie *nods*.
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net
Blackout
Dark Match
Dark Match
Blackout

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Blackout
Championship: Word Wrestling Champion
Finisher: The Black Resolution

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Gold Back   Getting The Gold Back I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:11 pm

Kris. *nods*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting The Gold Back   Getting The Gold Back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting The Gold Back
Page 1 of 1