Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackout come on out

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blackout come on out Empty
PostSubject: Blackout come on out   Blackout come on out I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:57 pm

The arena fades to black as the crowd goes completely silent. It stays in black as a guy sneezes and another coughs. A very dim spotlight hits the middle of ring and slowly makes it's way up the ramp and onto the stage where Cody Rhodes is standing with his mask in his hand, but the light is so dim nobody can see his face. Cody holds the mask up in both hands as he looks at it. He puts it on and looks up as the crowd boo's him. Suddenly the light's turn back on and Cody blocks his face with his arms and looks back down as his music hits.

Cody Rhodes walks down the ramp and into the ring, he picks up a mic and begins to speak as the music stops.

The Uncommon Man
Cody Rhodes

Everybody pay attention, because this is going to be short. Last week I came out and said I am going to quickly rise to the top, and I was right! Because tonight I am in the main event. But that isn't what I'm talking about right now. At the EWE pay per view The End. I was in a match with my former stable mates who are now an irrelevent, facing even more irelevent people. As you all know, I was spectacular in that match leading my team to an easy victory, but when I reached into tag Ted DiBiase, he thought it would be funny to tag me back right into my face!

The crowd cheers with a mix of laughs at Cody's expense.

The Uncommon Man
Cody Rhodes

Shut up! How dare you mock me! None of you know what it's like to have the burden I have to bare!

The crowd continues to boo, laugh, and make other noises directed at Cody.

The Uncommon Man
[color=purple]Cody Rhodes

You should all be admiring me for the emotional strength I have to build up every morning to come down to this ring every day and perform in front of you disrespectful clowns every night!

The crowd eventually calms down and Cody does as well.

The Uncommon Man
Cody Rhodes

As I was saying before... Though I walked out of the match, it is clear that my actions sealed the victory in their favor.

Cody looks directly into the camera.

The Uncommon Man
Cody Rhodes

Randy...Ted... Your welcome. Because there is absolutely no way, you would have won that match without me.

Cody

The Uncommon Man
Cody Rhodes

And that brings me to today. Though I should be facing the World Wrestling Champion Blackout one on one for his title, which I would easily gain. I am facing two nobody's with Blackout as my tag partner, and I would like to bring my tag partner out tonight. Blackout come on out.

TBC: Blackie
Back to top Go down

Blackout come on out
Page 1 of 1