Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You want a Fight? I'll give you a War!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Batista

Batista

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Batista
Championship:
Finisher: Batista Bomb

You want a Fight? I'll give you a War! Empty
PostSubject: You want a Fight? I'll give you a War!   You want a Fight? I'll give you a War! I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:47 pm

The packed Genesis crowd was up on their feet showing a roar of disapproval at Batista. Who as of the PPV is the last person to win the EWE Title after defeating The Rock. Dressed in his suit he made his way out on stage, no smiles this time, he was serious. Making his way down the ramp past the wave of boo's he ascended the steel steps and entered the ring, microphone in hand.

The Animal
I'm going to get straight down to business. A few days ago at the PPV, I decimated the Rock and proved my dominance in the EWE. I left him battered and bleeding, I made him submit! I made him, admit, that I am the better man when he tapped out!

The crowd began to boo and some "Rocky" chants could be heard, Batista's expression remained the same.

The Animal
But it seems someone in the back, felt it necessary to interfere in my match. Tossing a chair into the ring for Rock to use against me, we all saw how that failed.

The crowd cheered a little as they knew who he was talking about.

The Animal
Bobby Lashley, you fired the first shot and missed! Now it's my turn and trust me when I say this, you will regret crossing me. The days of us being friends is over, you will see as the Rock saw at the PPV and that is that I am the most dominant force in the EWE!

The crowd continued their sea of boos as "Lashley" chants began to pick up and grow louder and more numerous.

The Animal
Chant all you want for him, it doesn't change the fact that he failed to help the Rock win Sunday, and it doesn't change the fact that tonight I will destroy him the same way I destroyed your precious Rocky!

The "Lashley" chants died down a little as the fans booed and threw in some "Fuck You!" chants at Batista.

The Animal
You can chant whatever the fuck you want, but the fact remains the same, you all pay to come see this show, and you all pay to come see me!

He adjusts his suit as he walks around the ring, letting the hate bounce off of him like a bird against a window.

The Animal
The E.N.D. was indeed the beginning, the beginning of my path to the top of the EWE, a position I never left! And tonight I will take another step towards that position, as I rightfully deserve it, and you all know it!

Flipping off the crowd briefly as Batista continues to walk around the ring.

The Animal
You all have no idea how good it felt, making the Rock suffer, making him tap-out, making him realize he is no longer the most Electrifying man in Entertainment! Leaving him broken and bruised in the middle of that cell, it was all too easy. I could of climbed out, walked out and won the match, but I wanted to send a message not only to him but to all of the EWE. The Animal has been unleashed in full force and there is nothing anyone can do about it!

Smiling a little as he stopped in the middle of the ring before he resumed talking.

The Animal
Now back to what I wanted to say, after you idiots got me side-tracked. Lashley, you want a fight, well I have news for you, you won't get a fight.

A smile started to form on Batista's face as the crowd booed, but his expression soon changed back into a serious one.

The Animal
Your going to get a war! And I'm sure your going to go in the back and try to enlist the help of some more idiots who think they'll be able to take me on. But in case you have any thoughts of doing that, I suggest you forget them right now.

Moving around the ring as the fans booing no longer seems to be audible to Batista.

The Animal
No amount of help will allow you to beat me Lashley, and I'm going to make sure no one else thinks of interfering in the match, lest they want to be destroyed. And I've got some old buddies of mine in the back that would be more then willing to beat the living hell out of anyone they want too.

Standing still as he turned and looked out around the crowd with a grin on his face.

The Animal
We used to team back in the good old days, I'm sure some of you remember them, but if not, then I think formal introductions are in order. So why don't these 2 upstanding gentlemen come on down to the ring and introduce themselves?

TBC: The Dude-Lee's
Back to top Go down
The Dudley Boyz

The Dudley Boyz

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Bubba Ray and D-Von
Championship:
Finisher: 3D

You want a Fight? I'll give you a War! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You want a Fight? I'll give you a War!   You want a Fight? I'll give you a War! I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:38 pm

The crowd once again erupts into a flurry of Boo's as what could possibly be the most hated tag team in Wrestling History makes their way out onto the stage. Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley, a team that has held more Tag Titles then any other team in wrestling history. Making their way down the ramp and into the ring, they are handed mics by the ring crew who quickly leave the ring. The crowd continues to boo louder.

Bubba Ray
Shut the fuck up! Each and everyone one of you maggots makes me sick! Each and every week me and my brother are forced to come out here and entertain you! You don't even deserve the shit your made out of!

D-Von
Everywhere we go we have been forced to entertain low-life fans week in and week out, but we didn't care because where ever we went we were the dominant tag team in that company! And EWE is no different!

Bubba Ray
We may have lost at the PPV, but that was because of ring rust and the overwhelming stench of all you piece of shit 'fans'! But luckily we've taken our allergy meds so your foul presence won't affect us.

D-Von
E&C, everyone knows the history we've had together in the WWE, but here in the EWE, WE are the top dogs of the business! WE are the rightful Tag champions, and tonight, WE will prove it when we leave you broken in pieces in this ring!

The Crowd boos as Bubba flips the double birds at the crowd, even going over to ropes and insulting several members of the audience who are being held back by security. D-Von walks over and fist bumps with Batista before going to pull Bubba back to the middle of the ring.

Bubba Ray
Worthless piece of shit! -flips off the crowd member he was arguing with-

D-Von
After we split from the Disciples, we proved we were the dominant force around, even when the cards were stacked against us by a biased management, but that didn't stop us from doing whatever the hell we wanted to do.

Bubba Ray
Like when we burned the old tag titles?

D-Von
Amen!

Bubba Ray
Ted and Cody were two little fags who deserved nothing but shit, so we turned their titles into something more appropriate for them.

The crowd continued to boo as Bubba was resisting the urge to go postal on them again and actually get into a fist fight with one of the crowd members, but D-Von was holding him back.

Bubba Ray
We are the Dudleyz! A name synonymous with Tables! We've turned them from simple decorations to implements of destruction! We Revolutionized the Table and Hardcore Wrestling!

D-Von
Careers were shortened if not ended by us and our use of Tables. We made ECW, and the WWE what it was with our matches! We've held more tag gold then any other team in the history of wrestling!

The Fans stilled booed at them, not caring for their feats, or caring for them at all.

Bubba Ray
Now I'm sure you wonder why we haven't mentioned TNA yet, and there's a simple answer for that, TNA FUCKING SUCKS!

D-Von
They are nothing but a home for WWE washouts and copy-cat gimmicks, and when Batista called us up to come to EWE we damn near jumped at the chance to leave that piss pot of shit!

Bubba Ray
TNA can go to hell and stay there for all we care, cause here winning Gold actually means something, it means your the best of the best, which we are.

D-Von
And the tag titles are a simple of greatness, it shows that both of us can dominate any team thrown at us, and we will again!

Bubba Ray
Tonight the Tag Titles come back home to us! And anyone that dare try and stop us will get the fucking hell beat out of 'em!

D-Von
And once we have those titles, they ain't never leaving!

Bubba Ray
in WWE, Heroes became Legends, in ECW, Legends became Gods, in EWE, the Gods of wrestling become Immortal!

D-Von
OH Testify!

The End
Back to top Go down

You want a Fight? I'll give you a War!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE RPs-
Jump to: