Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Genesis XIII

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Evans

Jack Evans

Genesis XIII Empty
PostSubject: Genesis XIII   Genesis XIII I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:11 pm

Genesis XIII Genesis.png?t=1282080990

GENERAL MANAGER
Bobby Lashley

ON-SCREEN GENERAL MANAGER
Bobby Lashley

Colorado Springs World Arena, Colorado Springs, Colorado
May 19th, 2011

- MATCH 1 -
TRIPLE THREAT MATCH
"Super" Mario Gibson vs Mickey Fandango vs Perry Saturn

With the revision of EWE comes a few new faces. Some noticeable, some not. Either way, these newcomers will need to show the EWE universe why they deserve to be here. Mario Gibson put on a great match during the battle royal at the END, coming so close to victory. Same thing goes for Mickey Fandango who went one on one with one of the best EWE has to offer, and took him to his limit. We've seen what Perry Saturn can do in the past, but is he ready to keep up with the new talent? Only one man can win, and stand out as one of the new faces of EWE

- MATCH 2 -
SINGLES MATCH
Golberg vs John Cena

It's a power vs power match. John Cena is the younger of the two, but that doesn't mean anything. This match will be sure to feature moves that require superhuman strength, and feats that weren't thought of as possible. But when the smoke clears, who will be on top? Will John Cena continue to show the dominance that he has shown in the past, or will Golberg be able to revive his career?

- Match 3 -
SINGLES MATCH
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin vs Carlito

Both of these men had a great deal of success at the END. Carlito became the TIT champion, and Steve Austin became the International champion. But which one of them is the better champion? We'll see when these two go to war to prove that they deserve to hold those titles around their waists.

- Match 4 -
TAG TEAM MATCH FOR THE GENESIS TAG TEAM TITLES
Bubba Ray Dudley and Devon Dudley vs Christian and Edge

With an impressive win by Edge's team at the END, and a valiant effort from Christian's they've both got their minds set on the tag team division. They'll be reforming their historic team to take on the Dudley Boys, in a match that cannot disappoint. Which team will come out on top, and become the Genesis Tag Team Champions?

- Match 5 -
FATAL FOUR WAY, WINNER BECOMES #1 CONTENDER FOR INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
Michael Tarver vs CM Punk vs Psycho Messiah vs Randy Orton

Michael Tarver became the International Champion at the END, and with the draft moving superstars all over the place he has no clear cut challenger. Each one of these men have shown that they are deserving of the title, but not everyone can have the shot. They'll all be fighting for the spot of #1 contender, and to move one step closer to reaching the ultimate goal, of being International champion.

- Match 6 -
SINGLES MATCH
Bobby Lashley vs Batista

Bobby Lashley threw a chair into the ring to aid the Rock in his match against Batista. Batista was still able to win the match, but Lashley made his intentions loud and clear. By booking himself in the main event on his first week as general manager, has Lashley already let the power go to his head? Or does he just want to please the home fans? Either way, Lashley has something against Batista, and things are about to get physical.

*Card is always subject to change. If you have a problem with the booking pm me about, don't make a scene in the thread because that will only lead to arguments.

Last edited by Jack Evans on Wed May 11, 2011 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

Genesis XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis XIII   Genesis XIII I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:01 am

AMG DE STORY
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

Genesis XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis XIII   Genesis XIII I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:51 am

*DATASSFAIC* PHYSICSL *DATASSFAIC*
Back to top Go down
Jack Evans

Jack Evans

Genesis XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis XIII   Genesis XIII I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Card delayed until next week for many obvious reasons
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Championship:

Genesis XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis XIII   Genesis XIII I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:44 pm

Quote :
Card delayed until next week for many obvious reasons

One reason*
Back to top Go down

Genesis XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis XIII   Genesis XIII I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:40 am

Can I be on the card
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Championship:

Genesis XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis XIII   Genesis XIII I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 9:45 am

Dolph: "*Card is always subject to change. If you have a problem with the booking pm me about, don't make a scene in the thread because that will only lead to arguments.", PM Jack Evans or Bobby Lashley.

B00Bz: Edge's team lost*
Back to top Go down
Jack Evans

Jack Evans

Genesis XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis XIII   Genesis XIII I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:24 pm

Chris Jericho wrote:
Dolph: "*Card is always subject to change. If you have a problem with the booking pm me about, don't make a scene in the thread because that will only lead to arguments.", PM Jack Evans or Bobby Lashley.

B00Bz: Edge's team lost*

Well it got by this whole time, nobody noticed...

And there were many reasons. The fact no matches were written, there was 1 rp, not enough time, etc.
Back to top Go down
Blackout
Dark Match
Dark Match
Blackout

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Blackout
Championship: Word Wrestling Champion
Finisher: The Black Resolution

Genesis XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis XIII   Genesis XIII I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:49 am

Steve Austin became the International Champion at the END*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Genesis XIII Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genesis XIII   Genesis XIII I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genesis XIII
Page 1 of 1