Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lolleaderofEWElol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

lolleaderofEWElol Empty
PostSubject: lolleaderofEWElol   lolleaderofEWElol I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:26 pm

The show is over, the dust is settled and a new era has begun for EWE. The era of Austin and the era of Blackout. The era of Batista and the era of Rhodes. Chris Jericho enters the men's locker room to find a friendly environment, well, to some level. On a corner, Matt Hardy, The Miz and Sheamus are speaking...

COLD BLOOD
MATT HARDY
Sheamus get the fuck out of here, you disgraced everything we stand for. Miz, we may not look eye to eye but I respect what you've done for the Rapture. As EWE's leader it with hon--

Jack Evans cuts off Matt Hardy.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
LEADER, of EWE? Who the fuck do you think you are, Hardy? People used to look up to you and you were humble, and now you act like you run the fucking place?

Hardy gets real close to Evans...

COLD BLOOD
MATT HARDY
I should slap the fucking taste so far out of your mou--

THE ALL AMERICAN AMERICAN
JACK SWAGGER
Whoa guys, calm down, seriously, let's not stir up shit tonight.

Jericho talks to Evans from a distance...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Evans!...Come here.

Jack Evans doesn't take his eyes off Hardy, who stands there with a smirk. The One and Only then rolls eyes and approaches Jericho, with an intrigued look.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Are you alright? One hell of a match we had back there. Look...Let's put this all behind our backs, you have to admit, Bryan and I improved you...Come on. I know we have our differences...Hell, we are COMPLETELY different, but we're friends...I want us to team again...Permanently...What do you think?

TBC: EVANS
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net
Jack Evans

Jack Evans

lolleaderofEWElol Empty
PostSubject: Re: lolleaderofEWElol   lolleaderofEWElol I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:23 pm

Jack Evans glares over at Chris Jericho, contemplating the proposition put on the table by Chris Jericho. It was a huge proposition, with big implications. The man who was once a total enemy was now a friend. The man who once was the owner of the rival company could very well be a partner. Evans knew that this decision would dictate which direction his career went, and knew he had to think it through until he was sure. This only wound up taking a few moments, as he responded.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
You want to be... A team?

Evans bends his head down a little bit and looks up at Jericho, who reassures him with a nod.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
So what you're saying is that you want two former enemies... Two complete opposites... To work together as one? Permanently?

Jericho nods once again, showing Jack Evans that he is being completely serious. Evans stops for a moment to think, and then replies.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
I accept.

Evans smiles as Jericho grabs him by the shoulders and shakes him a little bit, obviously very excited.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Yes Jack, I knew you'd come around! We can put everything that happened behind us now. We can take this tag division by storm!

Evans nods and rubs his hands together.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
This was always meant to happen Chris. I knew since the first time that we teamed up that we had chemistry. We went into the ring, and our differences were solved. We became tag champions faster than anyone ever has, and held them longer than any team in the history of this damn business!

Jericho nods in approval and finally lets go of the poor kid, they start walking down the hallway, and Evans takes a look back at Hardy.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
And how about we show these tools who's really in charge...

Evans smiles as they continue to walk down the hallway.

TBC by Jericho or if maybe we run into someone in the hallway, idk...
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Championship:

lolleaderofEWElol Empty
PostSubject: Re: lolleaderofEWElol   lolleaderofEWElol I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:23 pm

TBC - SOMEONE WHO RUNS INTO US IN THE HALLWAY
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

lolleaderofEWElol Empty
PostSubject: Re: lolleaderofEWElol   lolleaderofEWElol I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 2:28 pm

Angel is standing by the water cooler. Having a drink of water. Evans and Jericho approach him from the back. Evans taps Angel on the back, causing him to choke on his drink. Angel turns around.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
Oh, hey!

Angel and Evans shake hands and then pat eachothers back. Angel tries to do the same to Jericho, but the latter settles for the handshake.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
If it isn't the guy that brought me to EWE and the guy that will take me higher. I promise you guys, Raven won't know what hit him.

Evans nods and Jericho gives a sarcastic smile. Angel faces Jericho.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
You don't believe me do you?

Jericho goes to answer him, but Angel doesn't allow him to.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
That was rhetorical. Or was it? Doesn't matter. Only thing that's worth talking about is the word spreading around about you guys tagging together again.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Wow, gossip travels fast around here!

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
Anderson brought a bunch of teenage girls with him.

They all share a laugh.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
Well, now that I'm on XPlosion, you guys are better off out of the singles competition.

TBC: You know the drill
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Championship:

lolleaderofEWElol Empty
PostSubject: Re: lolleaderofEWElol   lolleaderofEWElol I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 3:57 pm

Jericho has a smirk, pretending to like Angel's attitude...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Is that so, Mr. Cruiserweight? You couldn't beat either of us if we were blindfold... But you're right, though, I'm not going to start bullshit here. You have talent, make use of it, or we might just go back to "Singles Competition" and kick your head in, you know what I mean? Don't act too tough if you ca--

Jack Evans cuts him off.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Come on, Chris, don't be harsh on the guy. I've been his GM, he's great, you'll see.

Jericho grins.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
I guess we will see.

Jericho and Evans shake a non-intimidated Angel's hand and walk away together.

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lolleaderofEWElol Empty
PostSubject: Re: lolleaderofEWElol   lolleaderofEWElol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lolleaderofEWElol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE RPs-
Jump to: