Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Legacy Revisited

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Randy Orton

Randy Orton

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Randy Orton
Championship:
Finisher: The RKO

A Legacy Revisited Empty
PostSubject: A Legacy Revisited   A Legacy Revisited I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:18 pm

Todd Grisham stands in front of a camera, with 3 wrestlers seperated from view.

Todd Grisham
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I am joined here tonight with 3 invidividuals set to compete in the Tables for Everybody Legend's title match.

The camera pans and shows Monty Brown, Jack Swagger and Gregory Helms.

Todd Grisham
Now, I'll go from left to right with my questions. Starting with you, Monty... Would you say that, sense you arrived here in EWE your career was hampered by Randy Orton?

Monty Brown
Well Josh, me and Randy have never been the best of friends and never will, he was a coward in many of his attacks while I always stood up to him like a man. I suffered many of his infamous punts and MAN do they hurt! That aside, I don't want that to sit on the mind of myself or Randy for that matter. Tonight is about EWE, 'bout the fans, 'bout going out there and putting one last shift in. The Alpha Male's back in the Serengeti... And the Alpha Male lusts for blood I'm telling you Josh!

Todd Grisham
It's Todd.

Monty Brown
It don't matter what your name is in the plains of Africa Todd, the predator is always going to be unbiased towards herbivores like you and Josh Matthews.

Todd Grisham
Thank you, Monty. Now, Jack--

Jack interrupts Todd.

Jack Swagger
Todd, my superior American intuition has already detected what your question was. Yes, I am America's champion and I will become another one of America's icons, legends--

Todd Grisham
Actually, my question was--

Jack Swagger
Shut up Todd! Nobody interrupts the All-American American! As I was saying... Visionaries, leaders, people like George Washington, John Kennedy, Richard Nixon, George Bush... The list may be endless, but tonight I will justify an end to it by adding myself to that list. You see, the All American American is the last hero America needs. Jack Swagger will oust the cowardly non-Americans that are competing tonight. Firstly, a Welshman. I don't know where that is and I'm sure no one of my high IQ level would either. It's a backwater country behind Canada probably.

Monty Brown
There's that famous American intellect.

Jack Swagger scowls at Monty while Monty smirks.

Jack Swagger
Shut the hell up, Alfalfa Male. I don't even care where you live because I'll put you through so many tables tonight that you'll have to live in a stretcher! As I was saying... Gregory Helms.. You're from Canada, aren't you?

Gregory Helms
No you idiot, I'm more of an American than you are.

Jack Swagger
No you aren't! No one is more American than me.

Gregory Helms
Well, I am.

Jack Swagger
Do you even know the words to the national anthem?

Monty Brown
Listen, knowing songs ain't gonna do anything for you tonight Jacky so you better brace yourself for the pain you 'bout to endure out there.

Jack Swagger
Big words from a man who's never won a title outside of Regional North South West South Northern Small Town Wrestling Federation.

Monty and Jack square up to each other.

Todd Grisham
Guys, please. I have to finish this interview. Gregory, would you say you have the attributes, both mentally and physically, to outlast 15 other men in a match in which tables are being utilized?

Gregory Helms
Todd, I have no problems in my head like these two lunatics. They can be as deluded and crazy as they want, but it's not going to put belts around their waist. Meanwhile I have the mental capacity to keep a cool head and unleash hell on anyone out there. Now these two brainless junkheads can have the physical build, but I have the agility and more strength than they can ever have.

Gregory Helms joins in as all 3 are cautious and await someone to make the first move. They are all interrupted by Randy Orton, who stops after noticing the group. His attention is mostly focused on Monty Brown. Gregory Helms and Jack Swagger break off before the camera fades to the staredown.

----

Randy Orton comes out as "Voices" hits the arena. Randy Orton comes out to a mix of boos and cheers. He slowly paces to the ring as the crowd both cheer and boo him. He quickly grabs a microphone from ringside and enters the ring. He begins to speak.

Randy Orton
Tonight I have returned to EWE... And I am teaming up with Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes. I do not respect either. I've had my run-ins with both men, but we were an excellent team whenever I was on top of EWE. This was because I was an excellent leader. Rhodes and DiBiase, however, I must admit, are excellent competitors. I would rather team with them than any of our opponents tonight. They lack chemistry, ability, edge... Well, I guess Rapture-- That's not the point. I don't intend to leave EWE on the back of a loss, and by any means necessary, I will come out tonight as the dominant force along with Rhodes and DiBiase. We are the most athletic team to grace this ring, mostly thanks to myself, and we will show tonight that no other stable can touch us. I intend to leave every single one of you in awe as I pummel and destroy all of your favourite icons... I intend to punctuate this company, that I built with my own heart and hands with the legacy that I have created. Now watch very closely, as this is the last time you will see me leave this ring without my hand being raised in victory.

Randy Orton leaves the ring to a mixture of cheers and boos. As he walks up on to the stage, he does his signature pose, garnering a reaction from the crowd, before exiting.

Back to top Go down

A Legacy Revisited
Page 1 of 1