Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The RP I almost forgot to make

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

The RP I almost forgot to make Empty
PostSubject: The RP I almost forgot to make   The RP I almost forgot to make I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:59 pm

The scene fades in to show EWE's long time backstage interviewer, Finlay. He looks at the camera to speak in a thick Irish accent...

THE MAN WHO LOVES TO INTERVIEW
FINLAY
My name...Is Finlay. And I love to interview!...I am here with The Miz tonight. Miz, what do you think about your match tonight?

THE AWESOME
THE MIZ
Finlay. Tonight happens the following. As everybody knows, the Rapture is over, done, finito. Two of us are out of contract, including me, unless we make enough an impact tonight. And to be absolutely honest, I doubt we will. Want to know why? Because I'm the only man who stayed loyal to the Rapture other than Blackout. But that man moved on to higher purposes as I stayed loyal to the Rapture, all alone. Sheamus doesn't give one anymore and Edge? Edge never did, all he wanted was some spotlight for himself. Well now he has that and a contract, all the while, I'm unemployed and this will be my last match in EWE, maybe even for good. But tonight I'm going to show all those other groups of dimwits and dickwads what the Rapture is about, I'm going to show them how it is to be beaten by the epitome of awesome and extreme...And you want to know why Finlay? Because...

Miz stops and grins...

THE AWESOME
THE MIZ
You...Can't stop what you can't understand...

Miz brutally attacks Finlay and leaves him lying after a series of fierce strikes and kicks.
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net

The RP I almost forgot to make
Page 1 of 1