Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

R.I.P Osama Bin Ladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Muhammad Hassan

R.I.P Osama Bin Ladin Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P Osama Bin Ladin   R.I.P Osama Bin Ladin I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:55 pm

Note: The title is just a joke, I hate that mother fucker and so does Hassan.

"ليلي" hits The Public Announcement System. Boos fill the arena with the familiar theme playing. The Arabian Warrior comes out of the backstage area wearing a black suit, a dark red tie and a red and white gutra. He makes his way down the ramp as the crowd chant racist chants. He reaches ringside and gets on the apron. He looks at the crowd and then spits at ringside in disgust. Muhammad Hassan enters the ring and walks to the side facing the announcement tables. He leans on the ropes and takes a mic from the time keeper. He stands in the middle of the ring and looks directly at the jam packed arena.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
For those of you who don't know me, my name is Muhammad Hassan. I am an Arabic, Muslim, American.

The crowd boo even louder. Hassan smirks.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
For years I have had to deal with this. For a decade, I had to listen to racial remarks while my American and human rights were taken away from me. The friend I used to have, they never talked to me since. And now, after ten years, the man that started all of this is finally dead.

The crowd cheers and start chanting "USA". Muhammad Hassan allows the crowd to cheer and applauds by clapping the back of his hand as well. After a while, though, he lifts up the mic and continues.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
Finally, the man that turned the Arabian name, with all it's glory, to a synonym for the words terrorist, murderer, demon, has left this world.

Some boos are heard, but mostly silence fill the arena.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
More than a year ago, the directory board of EWE decided to release me off of my contract do to the controversy my race has drawn to this company. Now, I comeback, in hope that an American could cheer for a wrestler despite the wrestler's race and religious belief. Perhaps I will regain my Americans rights and be able to live along my brothers once again.

The crowd boo him.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
I've suffered like any other American during the terror attacks. I have had friends killed, others left speechless with terror. But more than that, I've suffered the neglect-ion of my rights as a citizen of this country. It is sad that it happens to a true patriotic American, while the ungrateful live under the fully offered services of this great country.

The crowd boos him louder and louder with every word he speaks. Some chants become very popular, such as "Hide And Seek Novice".

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
It is racial reactions such as the ones you're giving that left me with no job many times. Not again, I learned from my mistakes. I had my lawyers add additional clauses to my contract. And I'm not leaving, until Muhammad Hassan is a World Heavyweight Champion!

He smirks.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
And tonight, I achieve a milestone of holding my first title in EWE. I will raise the Arabian name. I will heel the scorn Muslims... And I will do it with an American pride!

The crowd continues to boo. Muhammad Hassan drops the mic and exits the ring.
Back to top Go down

R.I.P Osama Bin Ladin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE RPs-
Jump to: