Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rated R Champion ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Triple H

Triple H

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Triple H
Championship:
Finisher: Pedigree

Rated R Champion ? Empty
PostSubject: Rated R Champion ?   Rated R Champion ? I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:32 pm

[ With the playing of Alter Bridge's 'Metalingus', the crowd let out a chorus of boos, at the top of their lungs as they knew that none other than the Rated R Superstar himself would be making his way onto the stage, and it didn't take long before he did, because Edge ran onto the stage, looking around with a smirk on his face as he was dressed in a black leather jacket, blue jeans and his Rated R t-shirt. The crowd were on their feet, and Edge was feeling the energy as he looked around the arena with a smirk on his face, before he would begin to make his way down the ramp, passing a hand through his hair as he nodded his head, and then would slide into the ring. He looked around at the crowd, before standing up and taunting them a little back and forth, before he would grab a microphone and proceed to head to the middle of the ring. The spotlight hit Edge, as he looked around the ring at this point, and he would raise the microphone to his lips and speak up once again. ]

THE RATED R SUPERSTAR // EDGE
"Ladies and gentlemen, here tonight live... allow me to introduce you all to the Rated R Show! Yes, you’ve heard it right boys and girls... Ever since the Rated R Superstar himself has returned, the ratings have continued to raise through the roof, and due to such a big success, How many of you people here tonight came here to EWE The End, to see the Rated R Superstar?

[ The crowd would erupt with Boos as they heard Edge’s words. He passed a hand through his hair and nodded his head as he looked around at them, with a smirk on his face and then would speak up once again. ]

"That’s exactly what I thought... You see, now that the Rated R Superstar is back on EWE, and he’s back in front of all of you people here tonight, the energy in this arena is at an all-time high, isn’t it? All night long, you guys have been on your feet, standing and cheering at the top of your lungs for the intense matches, and seeing your favourite superstars take the ring. But the one person you’ve been waiting for if finally here. Good ole’ Mister Rated R himself, me! Haha.

[Edge passes a hand through his hair, with a smirk on his face and then would speak up once again. ]

And now that I’m back here in this ring, it’s time to make up for lost time. It’s time for the Rated R Superstar to bring it like he’s never brought it before. And there’s only one way to do that... and that is for Mister Rated R himself to make a statement, and take out everyone who stands in my path, in order to prove that I truly am still the best that this business has to offer. Sure, it’s going to take a little work, and it’s going to have to take me showing my dedication to the fullest to this business, but I assure you that I will definitely be bringing everything that I have to this ring on a nightly basis. Besides, it's what I do best. You know me... when I see an opportunity, I will jump at it, and trust me, once I see an opportunity that opens up that will shoot me back up to the top, where I rightfully belong, you'd better believe that I'm going to capitalize on it. That's just how the Rated R mindset works. It's not like I can help it, or anything... right? Haha.

I assure you all that tonight, in this very ring... you will all witness the rebirth of the Rated R Superstar, like you've never seen him before. You see, I've realized that there's no more time for playing around any more... The childish games, and antics that were used in the past, no more Rapture to hold me back, they are all far behind me, and I've got a clear view on the future, and what my plans are around here. Because you see, there's a difference between the people who talk about being champions, and who actually come out and prove to be championship material on a nightly basis. Guys can come out here, and run their mouths about how they're going to become Champion... but you know one thing that I've realized in my time away? Talk is cheap, ladies and gentlemen... and until you prove yourself, words mean nothing. Yeah, you see, I'm done standing out here every week, talking about how I'm going to become the next Champion, and how I'm going to be the guy that takes down the Champ, and defeats him for that title... because plenty have come before me and said the same thing, and look what's happened to them. So you see, as much as people like to bad-mouth me and all of these guys, and like to talk about how they're going to dominate them, walk away with championship gold... I'm going to do it the old fashioned way. I'm going to prove to each and every one of you, as well as EWE management that I am worthy of being at the top, and when my time comes, and they see that i am worthy of a championship match... I'll leave the time for talking for this very ring, and prove once and for all that I am for real!

[ And with that, Edge dropped the microphone and threw his arms up in the air, with a smirk on his face. He looked around the ring, and shaking his head as boos came from the crowd and Edge's theme song would then hit. He taunted them for a while, basking in his words before he would jump out of the ring. Edge's believes he's made a big statement here tonight, and he believes that he is going to bring it bigger and better than he ever has before. Can his return to EWE be a triumphant one? We'll find out later on in the evening... ]
Back to top Go down

Rated R Champion ?
Page 1 of 1