Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Phantom of The Ring is Here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Phantom of The Ring is Here Empty
PostSubject: The Phantom of The Ring is Here   The Phantom of The Ring is Here I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:13 am

The ring goes to darkness as the crowd dips into silence

(OOC: How awesome is that tron? Answer = AWESOME
Also B00Bz handed me over the Cody RP for the ppv since I am going to be him after, it's Macias)

(IC)Cody walks out in a suit with his face mask on as a spotlight goes onto him, he's looking down hunched over a little bit hiding his face from the crowd. He enters the ring and grabs a microphone.

The Uncomonman
Cody Rhodes

Don't look at me. I'm not here to pander to you fools, I'm here to deliver a message, DON'T LOOK AT ME!

The crowd boos and laughs at Cody Rhodes.

The Uncomonman
Cody Rhodes

Unlike all of my colleagues at EWE, I'm not going to express how glad I am to be back. I'm here because there is no way I would be able to accomplish anything anywhere else based on how much other companies hate giving people like me a chance. Do you people have any idea what it's like to be turned away based on your looks? DO YOU!...

Cody waits a few minutes in silence.

The Uncomonman
Cody Rhodes

...of course you don't. But luckily for me the administration at EWE know how good I am from experience. But unfortunately for me I have to deal with you idiots who have no compassion for the horrible accident I have suffered from some midget who hides behind a mask. Because of him I'm forced to wear this mask, this mask is more then protection...it's a mark of shame, a hollow symbol that has stolen the pride of my former dashing self!

The Uncomonman
Cody Rhodes

But there is one shining beam of light in returning to EWE. And that is the lackluster talent in the back. Besides me the entire EWE locker room is so incompetent that I can easily move up through the ranks and become the International or World Wrestling Champion in no time! But instead I'm in this so called "faction war" with possibly the bottom of the barrel in the EWE.

The crowd boos at the insult of the other tag teams.

The Uncomonman
Cody Rhodes

Don't you people act like you actually like them. They don't even come near to being on the same level as me. We have the Genesis Top Alliance with Booker T and Shawn Michaels who have gotten so old and fat, and should have retired years ago, I'd be surprised if they can make it too the ring let alone keep up with me in the ring. Then of course there is their third, possibly the only slight challenge to me in this match, Matt Hardy. I'm not questioning his in ring ability, but it sickens me with his damn Matt Hardy show. He treats this ring like some sort of circus and doesn't give it the respect he deserves, he acts like wrestling is just some gig to make a funny, instead of using it to prove yourself to be the best like I do...like I am.

Cody takes a few deep breathes and walks to another part of the ring slowly.

The Uncomonman
Cody Rhodes

But I do feel a slight bit of sympathy for Matt, so I wont berate him too hard. I feel sympathy because most of his paycheck goes to bailing out and paying the rehab of his coke addict, and not to mention horrible wrestler, Jeff Hardy, that for some unknown reason all you fools seem to love and worship.

The crowd cheers and a few chants break out for both of the Hardy's.

The Uncomonman
Cody Rhodes

But the GTA is not as bad as the foolish Disciples who blindly follow their incompetent leader Elijah Dinero, with his empty statements and hollow promises. Elijah constantly comes out onto the stage and preaches his word to all you sponges, and tells his followers about how they will be great. But together as a group they have accomplished nothing, and the facts show it. When Bobby Lashley left the group he became champion. But as a group they are nothing but a burden on themselves, each other, and us all. Unlike them I have been successful winning the tag team championship on three separate occasions. And that brings me to my next statement...my own partners for the match.

Cody stops and sits on the top turnbuckle as the crowd stays silent.

The Uncomonman
Cody Rhodes

We have all made decisions that we have come to regret and mine was a huge regret. That regret was joining the group Legacy and later Rated Legacy, because of that I got thrown into this match. Like my mask, this match has taken my identity, and now it's me against everybody to take it back! Instead of being in this match with people that don't deserve to even be near me, I should be in the main event with Blackout and Raven for the World Wrestling Championship, or with Michael Tarver and Ken Anderson for the International Championship. The Cody Rhodes you saw almost a year ago is very different then the man you see before you. Apart from this horrible burden I must bare, I am no longer that whimpering kid in Rated Legacy. Though I was kicked out it was the best thing that happened to me, this mask opened my eyes to how great I am, and how great I can become. Tonight i'm not going to lather myself in oil and parade around the ring in this circus known as EWE like my partners Randy Orton and Ted DiBiase. I'm not going to stay out here and let any of the idiots I have mentioned tonight get a word in on me. All I have to say, is this match is just a smudge on the solid gold hall of fame worthy career I will have. And Orton...Ted...if your watching I suggest you stay clear from me when I'm in the ring tonight, if not your going down just like everybody else we are facing.

Cody drops the mic as the entire arena goes black.

END
Back to top Go down
Blackout
Dark Match
Dark Match
Blackout

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Blackout
Championship: Word Wrestling Champion
Finisher: The Black Resolution

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom of The Ring is Here   The Phantom of The Ring is Here I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:49 am

Better than the standard Macias RP. +1 for you.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom of The Ring is Here   The Phantom of The Ring is Here I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:12 pm

Notes:
Matt turned heel, before turning heel he basically beat Jeff to a bloody pulp, and most importantly, EWE fans ALL...hate Jeff fucking Hardy.

Other than that, <<What Blackie Said>>

Oh and why the fuck is it pink, COME ON.
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Phantom of The Ring is Here   The Phantom of The Ring is Here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Phantom of The Ring is Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE RPs-
Jump to: