Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EWE Sims 3 (on PC) adventure fun taim

Go down 
AuthorMessage

EWE Sims 3 (on PC) adventure fun taim Empty
PostSubject: EWE Sims 3 (on PC) adventure fun taim   EWE Sims 3 (on PC) adventure fun taim I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:00 am

I got bored and decided to do a sims game with me Blackie, Kris, and B00Bz (going to add more people very soon) and our goldfish Dave.

This is just some things that happened.

My sim got fat so I sent him to the gym for an extreme workout that almost killed him.

Blackie has become a master painter.

Kris is a backup guitarist for a band.

And B00Bz.....knocked up some random black woman. And through a weird course of events we now have custody of Jimmy Bob B00Bz JR. (Jimmy = Jimmy Smith, Bob = Billy Bob Thorton, B00Bz Jr. = well B00Bz Jr. The game assigned him the name Melvin, but we weren't going to stand for that. Here is a story (TRUE STOR) of how Jimmy Bob B00Bz Jr. came into our home.

One day B00Bz knocked up some black chick and she gave birth. One day when B00Bz and Blackie were visiting the baby (yes the bay is a bastard baby it's my tribute to Matt who I haven't put in the game yet) B00Bz picked up the baby, played with it for a short time, and left it on the ground outside to go watch TV. Not only was it horrible that B00Bz just left the baby there, nobody went outside to check on it not even the mom. Upon seeing this Blackie was enraged and decided that B00Bz and the random black chick are unfit parents. Blackie immediately acted by snatching up the baby and hauling ass back to our house (with B00Bz in tail). And now Jimmy Bob B00Bz Jr. is living with us and being taken care of by Kris, my sim, but mostly Blackie. (B00Bz helps out every now and then).
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

EWE Sims 3 (on PC) adventure fun taim Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE Sims 3 (on PC) adventure fun taim   EWE Sims 3 (on PC) adventure fun taim I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:33 am

lmfao
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net

EWE Sims 3 (on PC) adventure fun taim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: Off Topic :: Other Stuff-
Jump to: