Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carlito's Cabana's I

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Carlito's Cabana's I Empty
PostSubject: Carlito's Cabana's I   Carlito's Cabana's I I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:50 pm

The camera fades on the ring with crew members setting up palm trees, chairs, and a basket of apples in the middle of the ring. They through a rug onto the ring mat and it says Carlito's Cabana on it

Carlito's Cabana's I Carlitos_Cabana

Carlito walks out onto the ramp with a smile on his face while the crowd boos him. He makes his way down to the ring and enters it. Carlito picks up a microphone and an apple. He walks around the ring a bit still grinning. He puts the microphone up to his mouth and begins to speak as the crowd quiets down.

..::Carlito::..
Carlito is very excited to be back in the EWE, and Carlito is also excited to bring back Carlito's Cabana! Chris Jericho was a smart man for calling up Carlito and asking to return to EWE, he was begging for Carlito to return. But, Carlito almost didn't come back, because when Carlito was in the EWE nobody respected Carlito. Carlito was as important as the trash you filthy animals leave in the arena. But then Carlito got to thinking...if Carlito returned to EWE, Carlito could take revenge on his enemies, and that is what Carlito is going to do, starting with Christian, Kurt Angle, and Muhammed Hassan.

The crowd cheers as he says those names.

Shut up! You don't cheer for them, you cheer for Carlito and Carlito only!

The crowd begins to boo Carlito.

No! Stop booing for Carlito, you cheer for Carlito! You don't boo Carlito, because that is not cool!

The crowd keeps booing but eventually quiets down.

Now that Carlito can continue. Carlito is going to take revenge on Christian, Kurt, and Muhammed Hassan, but Carlito cannot do it alone. That is why Carlito has enlisted the help of two people. Let me bring out the first. He is an old tag team partner, and personal friend of Carlito....The Masterpiece Chris Masters!

TBC: Chris Masters
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Carlito's Cabana's I   Carlito's Cabana's I I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:35 pm

Overdrive hits as Chris Masters walks out on stage with a smirk on his lips. The crowd cheers as he holds his and Carlito's Trio Interpromotional Titles. He walks down the ramp as his fireworks cue on stage and he does a taunt, raising both the title belts. The camera shows Carlito clapping and smiling. Masters gets in the ring and his theme song fades out. Carlito hands him his mic and asks for another for himself as the Roman General, Chris Masters, hands him his championship title belt.

THE MASTERPIECE
CHRIS MASTERS
These...Are the TITs... The crowd laughs... Yeah I know, right?... Masters chuckles.

He pauses...

THE MASTERPIECE
CHRIS MASTERS
We won these championships over a year ago alongside our partner Vance Archer. EWE went on a short break afterwards and we were all out of job when it reemerged. I kept my championship. Glad to see Carlito did too. Vance? I have absolutely no idea... Not that we were close friends to begin with but we could've kept contact and we didn't. Well, no harm no foul. And even though these title belts are being retired in EWE after tonight, and so as Archer and I are under contract with another Wrestling Promotion, I DEMAND...That Carlito is given an opportunity for the World Wrestling Championship, Jericho! The crowd boos loudly for this sudden change of heart from Masters. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't even be here so stop moaning, whining and complaining like bitches and be grown men and women! Something you never were. What kind of fans are you anyway? Instead of cheering for real wrestlers you cheer for punks like Raven. For fuck's sake... I swear on my life that had I stayed here after tonight, I would change all of you, one by one if needed. Carlito is an amazing competitor, I've been sided and confronted with him in this ring, and if there is somebody that can tell you what this man's about, that somebody is me!

The crowd keeps on booing loudly!

THE MASTERPIECE
CHRIS MASTERS
There you go again like little assholes. You may think you're superior, but you are almost as bad as the WWE fans, and the TNA fans, and the ROH fans. EWE was supposed to break through in the wrestling business ever since it started, due to loyal fans that support real wrestling and real talent, but nowadays even the fans are sellouts, apparently, nobody watches your back anymore. Well I watch my friends' back, and Carlito is my friend... If you don't like him because "the product" tells you not to like him, well I'm really saddened that you're all a bunch of idiotic hypocrites.

The crowd starts a "YOU SUCK!" chant.

TBC: VANCE ARCHER
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net
Angel

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Angel
Championship: Cruiserweight Championship
Finisher: 450ยบ Splash

PostSubject: Re: Carlito's Cabana's I   Carlito's Cabana's I I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:17 pm

"Black Fury" Hits the P.A Announcement System. The crowd starts booing, as Vance Archer makes his way out. He's wearing his ring attire and his championship over his shoulder. He makes his way down the ramp, while his team mates are staring at him all the way. He uses the steel steps to get on the apron and enters through the ropes. Archer steps closer to Masters and snatches the mic out of his hand. The crowd suddenly starts to cheer. Archer stares at the depths of Masters's eyes.

THE AMERICAN PSYCHO PATH
VANCE ARCHER
Chris, the masterpiece, I've missed your attitude. Afterall, we haven't spoken in a long time. I don't know why, we clearly work well together.

Archer moves his championship a little bit, referring to it in his last sentence. The fans boo once more, when they realize Archer is taking Masters's side.

THE AMERICAN PSYCHO PATH
VANCE ARCHER
However, Masters, I won't need your or your apple leaching worm friend tonight. Infact, I never have. You guys were always an insurance policy... Just an insurance policy.

Archer walks closer to Carlito and ignores Masters.

THE AMERICAN PSYCHO PATH
VANCE ARCHER
An annoying one. The only thing that's more annoying than your hair is you referring to yourself in a third person. Vance Archer finds that annoying. Vance Archer cannot stand it anymore. VANCE ARCHER is driven to a psychotic hell by the sounds of the crowd.

The crowd boos louder.

THE AMERICAN PSYCHO PATH
VANCE ARCHER
VANCE ARCHER... Will remain a champion, whether yo---

All of a sudden, Carlito swipes the mic out of Archer's hand.

TBC: Carlito
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carlito's Cabana's I   Carlito's Cabana's I I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:06 pm

Carlito
You honestly think you can keep the championships without Chris Masters, and without Carlito?! Carlito is not the insurance policy, you are! This is the Trio Interbrand Title!

Carlito holds up his title in front of Vance Archer.

Carlito
This means that it needs three people, not one! Though Carlito and Chris Masters can handle anybody on our own, we just need a third person. You are not even an insurance policy, your just a place holder! And Carlito and Chris Masters will remain the champions whether you are there or not!

Carlito stands in Vance Archers face.

Carlito
You come onto Carlito's Cabana and insult Carlito, insult Carlito's hair, Carlito's apple, and the way Carlito talks! Carlito is so sure that you are a place holder and aren't needed, that Carlito can beat your ass so bad right now hat you won't be able to attend the match, you will be to busy in intensive care at the hospital!

Carlito drops the mic and stands within inches of Vance

TBC: Vance or Masters
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Carlito's Cabana's I   Carlito's Cabana's I I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:37 am

As the two approach each other and get face to face, Masters gets in between and splits them up.

THE MASTERPIECE
CHRIS MASTERS
Whoa, guys, calm down!... Masters turns to Carlito... Whatever you think, even though you're thinking you're the best in this ring, you're not! We're all equals, and whether you like it or not, we need him to win tonight...And as a matter of fact he needs us just as well, so we all have to work together. Calm your fucking egos guys! Seriously, save it for later... Archer nods as Masters offers him a handshake...

TBC: Archer
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Carlito's Cabana's I   Carlito's Cabana's I I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:45 pm

Vance Archer shakes Master's hand. They both smile at eachother. Suddenly, Masters is pulled closer to Archer. The latter's smile turns into a grin, while the other has surprised look on his face. Archer takes the mic out of Master's hand, still holding on the handshake.

THE AMERICAN PSYCHOPATH
VANCE ARCHER
Don't think I have forgotten what happened between us, Christopher. I am looking forward to make you eat the words you have thrown at me over the years.

Archer releases Master's hand.

THE AMERICAN PSYCHOPATH
VANCE ARCHER
You're right, however, the time is not now. I will save it for later. Wheather it's in here, ROH or, god forbid, TNA.

Archer turns to Carlito.

THE AMERICAN PSYCHOPATH
VANCE ARCHER
And you're next.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carlito's Cabana's I   Carlito's Cabana's I I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carlito's Cabana's I
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum