Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Evans

Jack Evans

We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract Empty
PostSubject: We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract   We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:51 pm

Scene 1
Chris Jericho's hotel room in Los Angeles, California
Sunday May 1st, 2011
7:30 AM

The scene is set in at a fancy hotel. It looks to be a classy place, it has only two floors, and a select few rooms. Chris Jericho's room, is on the first floor, and has a big window in front of it that looks out to the parking lot and the woods behind it. The sound of birds chirping can be heard as a black Pontiac G6 GXP pulls up into the almost empty parking lot. It parks in an empty space near the hotel, and turns off. The door opens, and a familiar man steps out of the car. It's Jack Evans, wearing jeans and a Clippers jersey. He has a suitcase with him and rolls it behind him as he makes his way to the hotel. He walks through the automatic door, and then looks back in it awe. The woman at the front desk gives him a funny look, as he has made it completely obvious that he had never seen an automatic door in his entire life. He then walks over to her, continuously looking back at the door to make sure that it won't attack. He gets to the front desk and looks at the woman, who greets him.

A VERY YOUNG AND ATTRACTIVE
GIRL AT THE FRONT DESK
Hey there. How can I help you?

She was an attractive young woman. Brown hair, with eyes that popped. She couldn't of been any older than nineteen. Evans didn't care about that however, he was still distracted by the magical door that had opened by itself. Never in all of his life, has a door opened just for him. However, he managed to speak with the woman.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
I'm looking for a friend of mine. Can you tell me what room he's in?

GIRL AT THE FRONT DESK
I think I can do that for you.

She plays with her hair, being very flirty with Evans, but he fails to notice as he continues to be aware of the door behind him.

GIRL AT THE FRONT DESK
What's your friend's name?

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
His name is Chris Jericho. He checked in here last night.

The woman pulls out a book that has the name of everybody who is staying in the hotel. She looks through the list until she finds Chris Jericho's name.

GIRL AT THE FRONT DESK
Yeah, here he is. Room thirteen, he checked in at eleven thirty last night... You need help finding it?

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
No, I can see it from here.

The woman continues to try to flirt with Evans who has no idea that she even exists.

GIRL AT THE FRONT DESK
Alright well, maybe I can come and visit the two of you later, to see how things are going?

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
I doubt that'll be necessary. Me and Chris have stayed in hotels together before. But thank you!

Evans pulls his briefcase along with him as he walks down the short hallway to get to room thirteen. He walks to the correct door and looks up at the number to be sure it's right. He then knocks on the door. The camera angle changes to show Chris Jericho, his hair a mess, and covered by a blanket. He groans as he gets up in his boxers and a T-shirt and walks over to the door. He looks through the eye hole to see Jack Evans, who is waiting at the door for him.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
What the fuck?

Jericho looks as though he's about to open the door, but looks through the eye hole again and sees Evans bouncing around and throwing punch combos at the air. Jericho shakes his head and lays back in his bed.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Chris! Chris are you there!?

Evans begins to pound on the door so Jericho puts his pillow over his head to try to block out the noise.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Chris! CHRIS!! Open up!

Evans continues to bang on the door, but Jericho acts like he can't hear him.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Heavy sleeper...

Evans walks back down the hallway and through the door. He looks back at it as he exits to the parking lot. He walks over to the big window in Jericho's room. He pokes on it to try to get his attention, but fails.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Damnit...

It seems like Evans is about to give up, but he has one last idea. He finds a rock on the ground and picks it up. He pulls his arm back, and throws it at the window, to create noise. But yet again Jericho doesn't budge. So Evans picks it up and throws it a littler harder, but still nothing. He looks around and finds a bigger rock and throws it as hard as he can, shattering the window. Jericho jumps to his feet and yells.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
What the fuck is wrong with you!?

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Oh good, you're up!

Jericho gives Evans a serious look of disbelief as he continues to talk.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
So I heard we had a match together at this last show, so I figured I could stay here with you so we could get ready! It'll be just like old times!

Jericho shakes his head and facepalms.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Jack... We have a match, AGAINST each other...

Evans' smile quickly turns to a disappointed face as he is completely speechless.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
And now who's gonna pay for that window?

Evans digs into his pockets and turns them inside out to show that he doesn't have anything in them.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
I'm broke. I spent all of my money flying out here and renting my car... I'm stuck here.

Well Idk what Jericho would do in such a situation, so I'll go ahead and say TBC by - Kris
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

PostSubject: Re: We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract   We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:37 pm

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Did you seriously have to rent a Pontiac? Why couldn't you have just rented a Chevy or something?...There's a knock on the door, Jericho turns to walk towards the door as he speaks... Go tell the front desk bitch about the mess you made, and... Jericho opens the door, HELLO!

There she stood in the doorway.

GIRL THAT WORKS AT THE HOTEL
Is everything alright, what happened here?

Jericho has no problem with stating the truth.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
My... "Friend" here decided to break the window instead of knocking...

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Hey! I knocked!

The girl, as she realizes Jack Evans did it, ignores it and starts brooming the pieces of glass onto a gatherer. Jack Evans climbs through the window onto the room and decides to sit back on the bed and watch some television. Jericho facepalms but then kneels and starts helping the girl cleaning the glasses from the floor.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Get back to the front desk I'll handle this.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out...

She looks happy as she smiles at Jericho and walks out of the room and closes the door behind her. Jericho gets up.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
WHAT THE FUCK JACK?

Jack looks at Jericho...

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
...What?

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Get the fuck out of my room.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
I have nowhere else to go, Chris.

Jericho facepalms...

TBC by - B00Bz
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net
Jack Evans

Jack Evans

PostSubject: Re: We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract   We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:28 pm

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
It'll be like I'm not even here.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Jack, I noticed you were here the second you got here.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
That's just because you didn't answer the door! Where I come from when somebody knocks on the door, we answer it! But I guess things are different here. Here people just ignore you when knock, or the damn thing opens by itself!

Jericho facepalms again at Evans' stupidity.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
I swear to god Chris, I didn't even have to touch it when I came in here!

There is a moment of silence as Jericho shakes his head. He then speaks out.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
What are you even gonna do if you stay here? This is a one man room in case you haven't noticed. You see, one bathroom... One bed.

Evans looks around at the room.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Well, I mean... It's a pretty big bed. I could just lay on this side and then you could be over th...

Jericho cuts him off.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
No way in hell Jack!

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Okay, okay... If you don't want to sleep in the same bed then I guess you can sleep on the floor. I'll just put a pillow down for you and you'll be set.

Jericho looks over at Evans who is obviously in his own littler world.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Thats...

Evans cuts him off.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Come on Chris! If we go now we can make it in time for breakfast!

Evans grabs Jericho by the arm and pulls him behind him through the door and into the hallway. They make their way down to the cafeteria as Jericho tries to break out of Evans' grasp.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Jack stop! Jack, I'm not dressed!

Evans lets go of Jericho and looks over at him to see that he is only wearing his boxers and a T-shirt. They both stand still looking at each other.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
That's what you're worried about? Come on, you'll be fine. Look, I'm doing it too!

Evans takes his jersey off and shows that he is wearing a wife beater underneath of it. He then unbuckles his belt and starts taking off his pants. But Jericho tries to stop him by holding his pants up as he looks out to something in the distance.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Jack, stop!

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
I'm just trying to make you feel less strange.

They continue to struggle, Jericho holding Evans' pants up as he tries to pull them down.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
You're doing the opposite! Jack, please stop!

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
No! I have to do this!

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Jack! Look!

Jericho points behind Jack Evans as the camera turns to show a full cafeteria staring at Evans and Jericho. They are all frozen from their movement, and have a look of shock on their face. Evans puts his jersey back on and looks over at Jericho.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Well... This is awkward.

Evans laughs as Jericho slowly turns to look at him.

TBC by - Kris... BTW we still have to go to scene 2 at some point
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract   We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:08 pm

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Fuck this shit I'm going back to my room.

Jericho starts walking away in shame.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Hey wait!

Jack Evans has his pants on the ground, and starts leaping his way to Jericho's room. Jericho whispers...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Fucking chav...

Scene 2
Venice Beach, Los Angeles, California
Sunday, May 1st, 2011
3:30 PM

We see a Beach Volleyball court and net, with some women and some men playing, including in the men's section none other than Chris Jericho and Jack Evans. Their team is down by one point and it's a tie in the sets, which means if the opposite team scores a point, they win. Jericho is serving right now, if they score this point they tie.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
C'mon Chris, we got this shit!

Jericho, who seemed to be ready, looks at Evans in despise through his sunglasses.

GIRL IN JERICHO AND EVANS' TEAM
HOT CHICK #1
Come on Chris, if you score this I'll give you the keys to my Hotel room.

Jericho's frown quickly turns into a smirk as he hits the ball perfectly. The other team's members trade the ball with each other two times and one last time for the finish! JERICHO JUMPS FOR THE DIG, AND EVANS CATCHES THE BALL...And grabs it, giving the opposite team the victory. The rest of Jericho and Evans' team, composed only by women and Bryan Danielson, yes, Bryan Danielson, look disappointed and then walk away for the bar...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
WHAT THE FUCK?!

Jericho gets up and gets face to face with Evans...

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
You're married, man! What the hell...

Jericho seems shocked...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Dude I've been divorced since January last year, WHAT THE FUCK...

Evans laughs...

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
...Serious?!...

Jericho shrugs and nods...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Yeah!

There's an awkward silence but they both crack into huge laughter together for a good while, very surprisingly.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
C'mon man, let's have a drink.

They start walking away towards the bar to meet Danielson and the women.

TBC - B00Bz OR BLACKIE.
Back to top Go down
Jack Evans

Jack Evans

PostSubject: Re: We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract   We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:00 pm

Scene 3
No More Sorrow Bar, Los Angeles, California
Sunday, May 1st, 2011
4:00 PM

Chris Jericho and Jack Evans walk into the bar. Evans' hand is on Jericho's back as they seem to be getting along. Bryan Danielson calls for them from across the room. Evans and Jericho look over and quickly notice that he is surrounded by four beautiful women, but there are still two seats cleared for them. so they sit down next to him.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Hey man... I see you got the ladies.

Jericho smirks and tilts his head looking at the girl in front of him. Meanwhile, Jack Evans is sipping a non-alcoholic drink from a glass through a straw. He is looking across the room at a TV that is airing ESPN.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Yeah, what are they your sisters or something? Must suck having to drag them along.

Evans laughs to himself, never taking his eye off of the TV. Danielson looks at Jericho who just shakes his head.

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
How long's he been with you?

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
All day.

Danielson laughs at Jericho, who sighs and looks over at Evans who seems intent on watching the TV.

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
You ever been here before?

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Nah, this is my first time. We just followed you here.

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
I'm surprised. This place is hot! If you haven't noticed, this place is packed!

Jericho looks around at the bar, which is indeed "Packed" he smiles and looks back over at Danielson.

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
It's spring break too. You know what that means?

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Hell yeah!

Suddenly, Evans bumps into the conversation and stops Jericho from talking.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
No school!

Both Jericho and Danielson look at each other with a serious, yet comical face. A crowd forms near the middle of the room, and Jericho is curious as to what is going on.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Hey Bryan, whats that over there?

Jericho points towards the crowd. A smile forms across Danielson's face.

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
Mechanical bull.

Jericho looks over at Danielson and smiles. He then looks over at the girls.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Do any of you girls wanna give it a try?

Jericho smiles as the girls giggle at him. Then Jericho, Danielson, and the girls walk over to the bull and stand there, waiting to go next. After a few moments, the fat tourist that was on the bull falls off and it's their turn, but the girls insist that Jericho goes first. After a few moments of arguing he reluctantly accepts to do so. He pulls his wallet out of his pocket and hands it to Danielson.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Hold this for me. I'm about to show this bull who's boss.

Jericho laughs to himself and has a big smile on his face as he sits up on top of the bull. He holds on to it as it starts moving back and forth. It picks up in speed faster and faster as Jericho yells out in excitement. The crowd is cheering for him as he maintains his balance for a good while. But out of nowhere, Jack Evans dives into him, causing him to fall off and crash hard on the floor. Jericho lays on the ground holding his arm in pain. Evans gets to his feet and tries to back people away

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Christ Jack, you could've broken my damn arm!

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
It could've been worse Chris!

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
How?!

Evans assures that everybody in the crowd is backed away and then slowly walks over to Jericho and crouches over his body. He whispers.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Don't freak out when I tell you this, and don't make any... sudden... moves.

Jericho yells out

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
What the hell are you talking about?!

Evans tries to calm him down and hushes him before continuing to whisper.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
I don't know how, but some how... A bull, got in here.

Jericho gets mad and pushes Evans away from him.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
It's mechanical you dumbass!

Jericho gets to his feet, still holding his arm. He walks over to Danielson and grabs his wallet.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
C'mon, lets go...

Jericho and Danielson walk towards the exit of the bar.

TBC by - Blackie or Kris
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract   We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Scene 4
Venice, Los Angeles, California
Sunday, May 1st, 2011
5:00 PM

Jericho, Danielson and Evans walk out of the bar. Jericho and Danielson simultaneously put their sunglasses on as Evans starts putting his bandanna on.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Jack, what the fuck are you, a ten year old pirate?

Danielson takes the bandanna off of Evans' head and puts it in a trashcan.

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
You look like a fucking hipster. Even in the ring you look like a fucking hipster, being next to you makes people think I look good, that's positive. I like the feeling.

Jericho and Danielson laugh as Jack Evans mouths "What?!" in confusion. They all start walking down the street.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
You know what, we should get you a new attire.

Danielson nods...

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
Actually there's a nice shop round the corner where I buy my attir...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Dude... Even his attires look better than yours.

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
...Okay...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Come on, my provider is just a few blocks away... It's not cheap at all but consider it covered...

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Wow! Thanks!

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
I'll take it off your paychecks...

Danielson laughs at Evans...

Scene 5
Olympian: Wrestling Store, Los Angeles, California
Sunday, May 1st, 2011
6:00 PM

Evans, Jericho and Danielson enter the store. The store owner recognizes Jericho and comes right away to meet the rest of the bunch.

SHOP OWNER
SCOTT SHAWN DEROCKS
Oh hi! What's up Chris! Scott shakes Chris' hands and then Evans' and Danielson's.Long time no see, huh?... Glad you brought me some new customers, I know you guys. Jack Evans and Bryan Danielson, really glad to meet you! I'm Scott Shawn DeRocks but you can call me Scotty. How can I help you folks today?

Scotty seems a little overexcited...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Ease up on the caffeine Scott...They all share a small laugh. I'm looking for some new threads for both me and my friend here. I don't know if Bryan'd be interested but hey, get him something anyway, if he doesn't like it I'll offer it to...Archer Ryland or somebody insignificant like him.

Scott nods and signals them to follow him...

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
This place looks fuckin' expensive!

Danielson elbows Evans in the ribs, ashamed as Jericho facepalms...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Scott wait a bit...This one here looks great. Jack?

Y2J shows Evans the attire he saw, it's black short tights and knee pads, interestingly with the letters J. E. engraved with a stylish font and background on the side... Looks orthodox for a Wrestler but also with a very cool edge to it.

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
Looks orthodox for a Wrestler but also with a very cool edge to it...Perfect...And what does J. E. stand for, Scotty?

Scotty turns back to look at the attire.

SHOP OWNER
SCOTT SHAWN DEROCKS
Stands for Joey E., some MPW guy who ordered it specially for him and never came back to get it. Actually I'll get you a fifty percent discount if you get rid of this attire for me, nobody else has J. E. initials except for him and of course, Jack here. At least nobody that's interested in it.

Jericho smiles and nods...

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
I don't know it's not really my style...

Evans quickly gets cut off by Jericho and Danielson at the same time.

UNISON
CHRIS JERICHO AND BRYAN DANIELSON
YOUR STYLE SUCKS!...

Jack Evans takes a step back from the two.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Fine, I'll take it.

Jericho grins with the success achieved as he speaks to Scotty now.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Get him some knee pads and boots, preferrably something that doesn't look stale and we'll be out in a jiffy.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
In a jiffy? What you've been hanging out with your grandma again?

Danielson and Evans laugh but Jericho just flips Evans off.

TBC by - Blackie or B00Bz
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Jack Evans

Jack Evans

PostSubject: Re: We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract   We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:24 pm

The three of them continue to walk through the store, looking for ring gear. Jericho sees something he likes and stops to look at it. It's a knee pad, one that would look great with Evans' attire. He holds it up to show it to Evans.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
hey Jack, what about th...

Jericho stops mid sentence to see Jack Evans already trying on a Stone Cold style knee brace, but he doesn't plan on allowing such things. He quickly walks over to Evans, with the knee pad still in his hand.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Hell no! Jack get off of that!

Evans looks over at Jericho with a shocked and disappointed look on his face. He slowly unbuckles the knee pad as he talks to Jericho.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
But... But I like it.

Evans looks quite sad as he takes off the knee pad, but Jericho has lost his patience with him.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
I don't give a fuck what you like!

He grabs the brace Evans had and throws it across the room. He then drops the knee pads he wants Evans to wear on the ground.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Now put these on.

Evans puts the pads on reluctantly and then looks up at Jericho.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Perfect! You know, you don't look half bad!

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
There goes my chances.

Danielson looks sad and there is an awkward silence before Jericho breaks it.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Hell, while we're at it, let's get you some new boots!

Evans looks down at his boots and then back up at Jericho.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
But they're the same as yours...

Jericho looks down and notices that Evans is wearing the exact same boots that he does in ring. He answers embarrassed.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Well... That's why you're changing them. You have to have your own style.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
I had my o...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
I'm just trying to help you Jack!

Evans nods his head as the three of them walk down to where the boots are. Jericho picks out some boots for Evans who sits down on the seat they have near by.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Here, try these on.

Evans unlaces his boots and takes them off. He then puts on the boots Jericho got out for him and laces them up. He stands up to show off his full attire.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
See, doesn't that look better than them dusty old things? Speaking of which, why are you even wearing them?

Evans looks straight at Jericho with a sad face.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
These are the only shoes I have...

Evans looks down at the ground, ashamed of himself. Jericho looks over at Danielson, both of them showing an awkward face.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Well... Well that was the old Jack Evans. You're a new man now!

Evans looks up at Jericho with a smirk.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Come on Jack! Move on in life! Just throw those boots to the ground along with that old hipster life you used to live!

Evans smiles and shows a new sign of confidence. He picks up his old boots and throws them across the room... But they hit the window and smash through!

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Again Jack?!

Scott Derocks turns around.

SHOP OWNER
SCOTT SHAWN DEROCKS
What the hell?

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Go, go!

Jericho, Evans, and Danielson run out of the shop, ducking to stay out of the view of the shop owner. They run out of the door and around the corner into the alley, as Derocks examines his broken window.

TBC by - Kris or Blackie
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract   We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:44 pm

Scene 6
Bryan Danielson's Hotel Room
Sunday, May 1st, 2011
10:45 PM

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Look Bryan, we're bouncing out of my Hotel, the dimwit broke a window and I'm not paying for it. We're crashing here tonight, hope you don't mind.

Bryan smiles...

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
'Course not...

Evans is heard in the shower...

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
Hey let's make a bet...I bet he cuts his own hair...

Jericho struggles hard to contain laughter.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Nah, man, not even Jack cuts his own hair... Ten dollars he doesn't...

They shake hands and after some noise being heard out of the bathroom, Evans walks out wearing a towel and holding a flowbee on his hand...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
OH MY FUCKING GOD!

Evans says what he was gonna say as Danielson tries to contain the laughter and Jericho just seems flat out shocked.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
You guys have any hair spray...?

Danielson and Jericho break into laughter so hard that the under-room neighbor hits the ceiling for them to stop the noise.

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
I told you he cut his own hair!

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Huh? Don't you?...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS SHIT!... Jack, you're going to the barber tomorrow!

Evans looks disappointed as he turns off his flowbee.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
A flowbee? Seriously...? Now I understand why you wore that fucking bandanna all the time..You disgust me, Jack.

ONTO THE NEXT DAY...

TBC by - Blackie
Back to top Go down
Declan Hunter

Declan Hunter

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Declan Hunter
Championship:
Finisher: Invicta

PostSubject: Re: We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract   We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:03 pm

Scene 7
Some Crappy Diner
Monday, May 2nd, 2011
10:30 AM

Chris Jericho, Jack Evans and Bryan Danielson sit in a tight little booth in the shitty diner. On one side, Chris and Jack and next to each other and on the opposite side, Bryan is seated alone. Jericho looks at Jack, frustrated.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Jack, I just woke up. The last thing I want is for your scrawny ass to be crammed into this tiny booth next to me. Go sit next to Bryan.

Bryan starts laughing out loud as Jack gets to his feet...

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
Don't even think about it Vanilla Ice, you stay right there.

Evans grumbles and sits back down as a pissed off looking waitress makes her way over to the three guys. She pulls out her small notepad and sighs, looking at the guys.

PISSED OF WAITRESS
WENDY
What do you want?

Immediately noticing her frustration, Bryan struggles to contain laughter. Jericho notices this and seizes the opportunity. He looks over at Bryan then back to the waitress, grinning.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
What's with the sour look sweet cheeks? Did a steamroller run over your face? Lighten up.

The waitresses eyes widen, she's obviously pissed off, and Bryan cups his face in his hands, snickering.

PISSED OF WAITRESS
WENDY
Just tell me what you want. I've got a job to do.

Jack looks up at her.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Get me like, some bacon, eggs... and some sausage or something.

Jericho looks at Evans and raises an eyebrow as Bryan starts giggling like a schoolgirl.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Yeah uhhh... I'll pass on the sausage, just give me some bacon and eggs. You know what? Bryan will have the same thing.

Bryan immediately looks at Chris.

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
Chris! I can't eat that man, I'm a vegan!

Jericho smirks.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Fuck that shit, not anymore. You're gonna eat bacon and eggs for breakfast like a normal human being.

Bryan sighs as Wendy finishes writing down the order.

PISSED OF WAITRESS
WENDY
Is that all?

Bryan clears his throat.

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
I'd like to change my ord-

Wendy looks at him like a total bitch.

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
Uh, yeah, that should be it.

Jericho and Jack both start laughing their asses off as Wendy walks away.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Hey Jack, come here...

Jericho leans in and whispers something in Jack's ear. Jack looks over at Wendy, who is walking away and yells out to her.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
TURN THAT FROWN UPSIDE DOWN!

Both Jericho and Danielson start laughing hysterically as Jack looks over at Chris.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Told you I'd say it, now hand it over.

Chris pulls $5 out of his pocket and hands it to Jack, who smiles and puts it into his bandanna. Wendy looks back at the guys with a disgusted expression.

PISSED OF WAITRESS
WENDY
... Fucking assholes.

All three men break out into laughter.

TBC by - Kris or B00Bz
Back to top Go down
Jack Evans

Jack Evans

PostSubject: Re: We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract   We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:40 pm

Scene 8
Some Crappy Diner
Monday, May 2nd, 2011
12:30 AM

Evans, Danielson, and Jericho are all laughing as the bitchy waitress drops the bill on the table. She walks away before they can start a conversation with her. Jericho reaches out and picks up the bill.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
A hundred dollars?! In a place like this? All we got is some fucking breakfast! How?

Jericho looks at the bill at what everything costs and it all adds up for the most part.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Jesus Jack! How many refills did you get?

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Thirteen, but the cups are small Chris!

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
They were shot glasses Jack! You're gonna be drunk as all hell!

Danielson looks over at the two of them and laughs as Jericho gets the money out of his pocket. Evans leans forward and puts his head on the table.

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
You doin' alright there, slim?

Evans stumbles to get to his feet and holds his stomach.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
I think I'm gonna be sick!

Jericho and Danielson both laugh as Evans puts his hand over his mouth and runs for the bathroom. But before he can get there, he is cut off by Wendy.

PISSED OF WAITRESS
WENDY
What are you in such a rush for? Trying to skip out on the bill?

Evans tries to get around her, but she keeps cutting him off. He tries to hold it in as long as he can, but he just can't, and he throws up all over her chest. Everybody in the diner looks over at the mess that Evans just made. Jericho and Danielson look at each other, initially with a serious face, but then burst out into laughter.

PISSED OF WAITRESS
WENDY
Eddy! We need management out here RIGHT NOW!

Jericho's face becomes a lot more serious.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Oh shit!

They both jump up out of their seats and run over to Evans. Jericho grabs him by the arms and tries to follow Danielson out the door. But Jack loses his balance and falls flat on his face. Jericho looks over at Danielson who is motioning for him to come. Then he looks back at Evans, who is laying there helpless. He looks back up at Danielson, he surely has a clear shot to get there. But he ops to go back for Evans, in what would be described as an emotional scene if it wasn't just Jericho dragging Evans across the ground. They do manage to make it out of the diner, but it's not like they were being chased or anything. Danielson and Jericho look back at the diner.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
That was a close one.

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
Yeah... We can't take Jack anywhere. He's an incompetent hipster who cuts his own hair!

Evans stumbles to get to his feet to reveal a bruised up face, but just as he's able to stand up Jericho says.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
His hair! I almost forgot, we've got to go to the barber shop! C'mon

Jericho grabs Evans by the arm forcing him to fall back to the ground. He then continues to drag him along as he and Danielson run off towards the parking lot.

TBC by - Blackie or Kris
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract   We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:28 pm

Scene 9
Pierre's Barber Shop
Monday, May 2nd, 2011
2:15 PM

Danielson and Jericho are watching the last episode of Ring of Honor on HDNet, back at the barber shop...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Jeez...This match has everything... I need to get in contact with some of these ROH workers, they know their shit in the ring...

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
Yeah, I know right?

Evans seems afraid of his new haircut, as Pierre takes every cut with precision.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
I'm starting to change my mind about this guys...

Jericho chuckles...

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
Yeah, I know right?

The haircut is finished, Jack Evans has now very short hair, about millimeters longer on the top than on the sides.

LE BARBER
PIERRE
Voilá, what do you think?

Y2J and the American Dragon approach Evans from behind and look him in the mirror, they both give him a thumb up...

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
I...I actually like it...I love it! How much is it!?

LE BARBER
PIERRE
Fifty dollars...

Jack Evans seems shocked and Danielson speaks for him while chuckling...

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
Le fu...

Jericho laughs...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
That's it, you're a made man, Evans. I'm actually proud to be in a match against you...Even though there's still a lot of work to get done on you...Oh and by the way, after all of this, I'm not even signing your paycheck this month...

Evans' smile quickly turns into a shocked expression as Danielson and Jericho laugh.

TBC by - Evans
Back to top Go down
Jack Evans

Jack Evans

PostSubject: Re: We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract   We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:10 pm

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Maybe Bryan should get a haircut too. I mean, he looked worse than I did right?

Jericho looks over at Danielson who appears to be angry. He chuckles and responds for him.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Not a barber in the world could fix this mess.

Both he and Evans laugh as Danielson just stares over at them.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Come on, lets go out and get something to eat.

Jack looks up at him excited.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Chris, can I cook it?

Jericho looks over at Danielson and then back at Evans and forces a fake grin to his face.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Yeah Jack... I'm looking forward to it.

Evans appears to be proud of himself.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Awesome! We need to go out to the grocery store to pick up some food.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Jack we already ha...

Evans cuts him off.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
I think theres a store around the corner. Lets go!

Evans goes out the door too fast for Jericho to stop him. Jericho looks over at Danielson and shrugs his shoulders before following Evans out the door.

Scene 10
Tasty Delights Sex Shop
Monday, May 2nd, 2011
3:00 PM

Evans continues to walk way out in front of Jericho and Danielson who stay back to talk. Suddenly, he sees the store he is looking for.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Hey guys! It's right here!

Evans points to the store and runs through the door. A few moments go by and Danielson and Jericho catch up with him. They stop at the door.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
For fuck's sake!

They look up at the sign on the building which says "Tasty Delights" although the store is obviously a sex shop. They walk inside to see Evans wearing handcuffs.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
They've got everything here! I always wondered where police men buy their cuffs.

Jack smiles as he wears the sex slave handcuffs. Jericho and Danielson shake their heads in disbelief. Evans continues to play with the cuffs before something across the room catches his eye. He drops the cuffs to the ground and runs to a bin that is labelled "Vibrators" He pulls out his phone and picks a few up. Shocked, Jericho and Danielson run after him.

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
What the fuck?

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Yeah, what the hell Jack? What are you doing?

Jack takes off the back part of his phone and tries to put some of the vibrators in it.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
The vibrator in my phone's broken. I told you they had everything!

Evans looks at them happy as can be, but eventually someone would have to break the news. Both Chris Jericho and Bryan Danielson look over at each other, and it'd appear that Jericho would be the guy.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Jack... This isn't a grocery store.

Evans looks up confused, still holding the shaking vibrator in his hand, the scene is actually pretty hot.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Wha... What do you mean?

Jericho exhales.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Look around Jack! Do you see food anywhere?

Evans looks around, and it looks as though he finally understands what is going on. He looks at the vibrator and drops it back into the bin.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
The closest thing they have are these flavored condoms, and theres no way in HELL we're getting those! I already don't trust you in the same room with me, I'm not trying to make matters worse.

There, I finished it... TBC by - Kris Markezz or Jordanius Black

Last edited by Jack Evans on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Evans

Jack Evans

PostSubject: Re: We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract   We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:35 pm

Bumping up, you guys keep telling me to reply but I was the last post... So I went ahead and expanded it. Now lets go!
Back to top Go down
Declan Hunter

Declan Hunter

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Declan Hunter
Championship:
Finisher: Invicta

PostSubject: Re: We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract   We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:20 am

Scene 10
Bill's Grocery Store
Monday, May 2nd, 2011
4:00 PM

Evans, Jericho and Danielson walk through the automatic doors of the grocery store and grab and shopping cart. Evans, being the idiot that he is, jumps into the cart and leaves Danielson to push it.

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
So why are we in a grocery store again? Also, why am I pushing this idiot?

Evans laughs out loud.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
You're like my own personal slave.

Danielson looks at Evans angrily.

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
At least I didn't wear sex slave handcuffs like an idiot!

Evans frowns.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Shut up you buffoons, Jack, did you bring the list like I asked?

Jack looks up at Jericho from inside the shopping cart.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Uhhh, list? Yeah... About tha-

Jericho looks furious.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
You forgot it? Are you fucking kidding? The ONE thing I ask you to do and you forget? Way to go Jack. Way to let down the team.

Jericho is red in the face and Danielson is laughing his ass off as Jack frowns.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
It's OK Chris, I remember most of the stuff on that list anyway!

Jericho raises an eyebrow.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Really? That's a surprise. Alright, let's go then.

Danielson pushes Evans in the cart as Jericho walks alongside them. They enter the fruit and veg section.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
First thing on the list was eggplant.

Jericho looks disgusted as Danielson smiles.

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
Yeah! Eggplant! It's actually really good vegan food an-

Jericho interrupts with his epic yelling voice.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
YOU AREN'T A VEGAN ANYMORE YOU IDIOT!

Danielson frowns as Jack grabs an eggplant, puts it in a bag and throws it into the car near his feet.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
The next thing on the list is ketchup.

Both men stare at Jack. Danielson facepalms and Jericho slaps the back of his head.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
OW! I'm only saying what I remember!

Jericho looks extremely pissed off, he's obviously tired of being screwed around.

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
What would we possibly do with eggplant and ketchup?

Jericho speaks sarcastically.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
DUH, I DON'T KNOW DANIEL BRYAN, THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF RECIPES FOR THAT.

Bryan frowns for what seems to be the hundredth time.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Whatever, just grab the ketchup. The next item on the list is sugar.

A vein pops out in Jericho's head and his face goes red.

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
Uh, Chris? Are you ok?

Chris walks towards the shopping cart as Jack struggles to get out.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff............

Jack can't escape the cart and Jericho is edging closer!

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Oh shit! Chris! I'm sorry! I didn't do anything wrong!

Jericho grabs the cart and tips it over, spilling Jack and the eggplant out onto the floor.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
ffffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Danielson quickly puts his hand over Jericho's mouth as other shoppers stare into the isle to see where the random noises came from. Suddenly a fat security guard walks up to the three guys.

FAT SECURITY GUARD
BORIS
Excuse me fellas, you'll have to come with me.

All three men look at each other, then at Boris.

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
Oh shit.

TBC - KRISTOFFSKY OR B00BZENSTEIN

Back to top Go down
Lane Kennedy

Lane Kennedy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Lane Kennedy
Championship: Snarf Snarf
Finisher: TBD

PostSubject: Re: We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract   We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:10 pm

Christian was walking in another aisle and stopped by some WWE toys. He picks up a Batista and Rey Mysterio toy, he puts them up against each other and yells to himself

Captain Charisma
Christian

"YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE MY FRIEND" and throws the Rey Mysterio toy. Christian turns to his right and sees another shopper staring at him with a little kid next to her saying

Kid
Mommy, whats that man doing? Is he retarded?

Christian quickly puts the Batista toy behind his back, and slowly walks away with his back facing the shopper. Christian keeps backing up and backs into Boris's back with Chris Jericho, Jack Evans, and Daniel Bryan on the other side.

The Prince of Parkland
Jack Evans

Hey it's Christian!

Boris slowly turns around as Christian stands their looking at him.

Boris
Well look, it is Christian. I see your still playing pretend with dolls Christian.

Captain Charisma
Christian

Hey! They aren't dolls! They are action figures! And it's not pretend...

Christian pecks his fingers on Boris's chest and bobs his head with every word.

Captain Charisma
Christian

It's a simulated...wrestling...experience...with action figures.

Boris
Yah right. Why don't you let me and the big boys talk here while you go back and play with your dolls.

Boris turns around as Christian raises his fists as he gets enraged. He is so full of rage the head pops off the Batista toy in his hand.

Captain Charisma
Christian

FOR THE LAST TIME! THEY'RE...NOT...DOOOOOOOOLLS!!!!

AAAAAAH!

Christian drops the Batista toy and charges at Boris, he grabs him b the collars and arm and throws him into an aisle. Christian picks up Boris turns around holding his arms and falls to the ground backwards crushing Boris's face into the ground.

Christian stands up and dusts himself off. He walks buy the Batista toy, picks it up and puts it in his pocket. He walks over to the rest of the guys.

Captain Charisma
Christian

Hey guys whats up?

TBC: Kris, Blackie, B00Bz
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Championship:

PostSubject: Re: We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract   We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 2:01 pm

Jericho looks, shocked, at Christian, then at Evans, then at a facepalming Danielson.

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
So...

Danielson points behind Christian...

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
RUN!!!

CAPTAIN CHARISMA
CHRISTIAN
Huh?

Two other security guards are running at them behind Christian with tasers Jericho grabs Christian and pushes him, then follows behind running, they all escape the store...with the now-stolen "groceries". They keep on running as Evans brings the shopping cart behind him for no apparent reason, the street is starting to incline to a prone descent and Evans quickly leaps into the cart, going downhill on it, as the others run to accompany him.

THE AMERICAN DRAGON
BRYAN DANIELSON
Fuck it!

Danielson jumps in the cart as well... As the street starts getting normally leveled the cart slows down and bumps against a car, which's alarm hits. They all stop by the car...

CAPTAIN CHARISMA
CHRISTIAN
Why the hell are we all still running?! He says as he pants.

Jericho shrugs...

CAR OWNER
JOE
WHAT THE FU...MY CAR!!! HEY!

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Oh my fucking God, RUN!!!

They all start running again, and they run and run until there's no sign of the car owner again...and then keep running, like kids racing, ending up by getting into some dirty alley behind a bar. Jericho bends over panting and struggling to breathe while holding his hands on his knees. As Evans is ON his hands and knees, also breathing hard. Christian is leaned back into the wall and Danielson is sitting on the floor. Jericho points at Evans and starts arguing with him...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
...This is all YOUR fucking fault! Evans, if you hadn't forgotten the list, we'd still be alright, hell, we would've met up with Christian and would be making our way out...Jericho checks his pockets...FUCK, now I lost my wallet as well!...For fuck's sake, I'm starving here...I spent a shitload of money on you, trying to make you a fucking man, and how do you pay me back, by only changing on the outside and staying the same fucking dirty ass chav on the inside. I'm sick of you, Evans! I'm out of here!

Jericho starts making his way back to look for his wallet as he's stopped by...

TBC: ANYBODY ALREADY IN THE RP
Back to top Go down
Jack Evans

Jack Evans

PostSubject: Re: We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract   We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:13 am

He is stopped by Jack Evans, who speaks over to him while everyone else remains quiet.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
No, why don't YOU listen.

Jericho stops and looks back at Evans but does not turn around. Everybody else remains quiet with their heads down.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Ever since I got here on Sunday you've been treating me like shit! And why, because I'm a little bit different? Because I don't do things the way you'd like me to?

Jericho's arms drop a little bit, and over all he looks a lot less tense. He waits to hear what Jack has to say.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
I came here to see an old tag team partner. An old friend... But I don't see that man here anymore. All I see is a guy who has let his ego get a hold of him. A man who is so full of himself that he doesn't think he needs anyone else to survive.

Evans has a very serious face, and takes a step forward towards Chris Jericho.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
Well let me ask you something. Do you remember, almost two years ago? You wanted to bring in a second brand. You wanted to bring in Genesis, Genesis was your idea! But you needed a guy to run it... I was that guy.

He pauses to let Jericho think about what has been said, and then continues on.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
So over the next couple of months, I devoted all of my time, all of my sweat, all of my TEARS to that show. That show, the show that you thought of as a "Side show" was my life, and you never cared!

Jericho is no longer looking right at Evans, he is now looking towards him, but more at the ground than anything. Everybody else is just looking straight down, staying out of the conversation.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
You never once cared did you? Not about me, not about the fans, not about anyone but YOURSELF... You want everyone to be perfect, just like you see yourself. I came out here with my hair cut the way I liked it, with the boots I loved, and my own style. Now look at me! I'm just a generic looking douche with a cheesy hair cut.

Evans grabs his hair for Jericho to see but continues talking to him.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
I've only been here for two days, but you've already managed to strip me of all of my dignity, and taken every idea I had and changed it into your idea of good. Well let me tell you something, you're idea of good, SUCKS! Look at that hair you've got. You look like the long lost member of 'n sync! And don't even get me started on those pants! I mean, I know they're called tights, but you bring them a whole new meaning!

Jericho looks down at himself, reassuring himself that he looks the way he wants to.

THE PRINCE OF PARKLAND
JACK EVANS
So I don't think YOU'RE out of here, I think I'M out of here! If this is you're idea of fun, I want no part of it.

Jack Evans turns away from Chris Jericho and walks towards the hotel. Jericho is left silent with Danielson and Christian still with him. None of them move, they just watch as Evans walks down the sidewalk.

A video then airs, with some sad music in the background. It shows Jack Evans getting his stuff from room thirteen. He walks with all of his bags, his head tilted down. He opens the doors to his Pontiac G6 GXP and throws his stuff in the back seat. He sits in the driver's seat thinking about what had just happened. The video then cuts to later that night. It shows a parking lot that is completely empty except for one car. Jack's car... It's raining hard, and Jack is sleeping in his car. That's the only place he has left after all. He had said that way he felt, but for what price? He went from being surrounded by friends and sleeping in a hotel to sleeping in his car, all alone. The camera then cuts to a nice sunny day. The highlight of the scene being the staples center in Los Angeles, California. Jack's car pulls up in front of the camera and turns into the superstar's parking lot.

It's time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract   We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Stick Together Cause Opposites Attract
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE RPs-
Jump to: