Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Challenge Issued

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Challenge Issued  Empty
PostSubject: Challenge Issued    Challenge Issued  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:00 pm

Natalya is standing in the middle of the ring, her music starts to fade out and the crowd starts to calm down, the whole arena is now murmuring their conversations to each other. Natalya raise the microphone to her mouth and starts speaking.

::The Anvilette::
Natalya

Calm down people, hear me out. I know you are probably wondering why I'm out here. Well, I'm going to tell you why I'm out here. I'm out here because I am simply annoyed at the fact that I have no one to wrestle. Not one person, well, in my leagues at least.

Natalya smirks before speaking again.

Natalya

I'm issuing a challenge to anyone who thinks they can take the beating I'm going to dish out on them. Unless, you're too much of a coward to come out here and face a girl. You think you're too tough for me? Well, come try me, I dare you too.

Natalya smirks deviously, still holding her microphone, waiting for someone to answer he challenge. She waits for a few seconds before raising the microphone again.

Natalya

That's what I thought, you're all cowards, every, single, one of you...

Natalya's speaking is cut off by music as someone comes out to accept her challenge and/or confront her

TBC: Anyone that wants to wrestle Natalya

(Don't laugh, it's my first RP, lol)
Back to top Go down

Challenge Issued  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Issued    Challenge Issued  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Amariana walked through the curtain with a smirk on her face. She was listening to Natalya and thinking to herself, 'Was she serious?'

::The Lost Gem::
Amariana Diamond

Nattie, Nattie, Nattie...hon you sound ridiculous. I'm guessing you forgot one person in your 'league' or whatever. So I wouldn't be making any challenges to anybody unless you've actually beat everyone in your division.
Amariana rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Amariana Diamond

So if you want a challenge, you've got one. But please remember...I won't go easy...Bitch.

Amariana concluded her speech before running down the ramp, sliding into the ring, and throwing forearms to Natalya's face and head.
Back to top Go down

Challenge Issued  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Issued    Challenge Issued  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:59 pm

Natalya screamed as she pulled at Amariana's hair and threw her off of her, she pushed her to the ground and started slamming her head off the mat. She laughed sadistically as Amariana tried to escape her clutches. Amariana pushed her backwards nally getting her off. Natalya rested her back against the ropes, hooking her arms around the top one. Amariana came running at her to clothesline her out of the ring, but just befoe she got there, Natalya kicked her leg up, and booted Amariana right in the face
Back to top Go down

Challenge Issued  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Issued    Challenge Issued  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:03 pm

Amariana fell onto the mat before rolling out of the ring to recover. She held her jaw as she thought of a strategy to stop her. Amariana slid into the ring before walking up to Natalya and kicking her in the gut and giving her a DDT. Once her move was executed, she pinned her opponent, only to get a 1 count.
Back to top Go down

Challenge Issued  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Issued    Challenge Issued  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:07 pm

Natalya held her stomach in pain before groggily getting up, she limped over to Amariana slowly before palming her opponent's face and pushing her away, she dropped to the mat and rolled out of the ring to think for a second or two
Back to top Go down

Challenge Issued  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Issued    Challenge Issued  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:12 pm

Amariana held her cheek before smirking and running before flipping over the top rope, landing on Natalya before they both hit the ground.
Back to top Go down

Challenge Issued  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Issued    Challenge Issued  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:14 pm

Natalya hit the ground hard, she clawed her way back into the ring and lay by the ring ropes. Amariana went for the cover, but just before the ref reached three Natalya grabbed the bottom rope
Back to top Go down

Challenge Issued  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Issued    Challenge Issued  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:18 pm

Amariana growled at the ref before grabbing Natalya's hair and throwing her hand onto the mat several times. Amariana stood up and ran towards the ropes, jumping on the second rope, and tried for a lionsault. But before she could make contact with Natalya's torso, she rolled out of the way. Amariana clutched her stomach in pain, trying to figure out what to do next.
Back to top Go down

Challenge Issued  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Issued    Challenge Issued  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:23 pm

Natalya quick dragged Amariana to the middle of the ring, she locked Amriana's legs around her right leg, flipped Amariana onto her stomach, locking in the sharpshooter.

Tap out! Tap out!

Natalya screamed as she strained harder
Back to top Go down

Challenge Issued  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Issued    Challenge Issued  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:32 pm

Amariana screamed as she was placed in the submission hold.

Amariana Diamond

No!

Amariana screamed as she pulled her way to the nearest ropes.
Back to top Go down

Challenge Issued  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Issued    Challenge Issued  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:37 pm

Natalya held the submission until the ref reached the count of four, she held her lower back after releasing Amariana
Back to top Go down

Challenge Issued  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Issued    Challenge Issued  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:42 pm

Amariana held her back as she stood up, with the support of the ropes. Natalya walked towards her, but Amariana raked her eyes for an opening. While Natalya tried to recover, Amariana climbed the top turnbuckle. And when she turned around, Amariana leapt off the turnbuckle, grabbed Natalya's head, and executed a Tornado DDT. With Natalya laid out on the mat, Amariana covered her.

Back to top Go down

Challenge Issued  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Issued    Challenge Issued  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:46 pm

Natalya lay face down on the mat, she slowly stood up
Back to top Go down

Challenge Issued  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Issued    Challenge Issued  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:51 pm

Amariana growled.

Amariana Diamond

Why won't you stay down?

Amariana Diamond

Amariana kicked Natalya in the gut before clotheslining her to the ground before doing her signature move, Sonnet. (A Standing Moonsault Pin)

Natalya kicked out at 2.
Back to top Go down

Challenge Issued  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Issued    Challenge Issued  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:54 pm

Natalya pushed her off, suddenly getting her second wind, doing a discus clothesline. Natalya dug her forearm into Amarian's cheek while pinning her.
Back to top Go down

Challenge Issued  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Issued    Challenge Issued  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:58 pm

Amariana quickly threw her shoulder up, breaking the count. She rolled out of the ring to try and catch her breathe.
Back to top Go down

Challenge Issued  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Issued    Challenge Issued  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:02 pm

Natalya did a baseball slide out of the ring, kicking Amriana into the barrier.
Back to top Go down

Challenge Issued  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Issued    Challenge Issued  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:05 pm

Amariana's back and head collided with the barrier, making her head ring from the impact.
(Aren't the admins suppose to announce the winners?)
Back to top Go down

Challenge Issued  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Issued    Challenge Issued  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:08 pm

Natalya grabbed her and threw her back into the ring, she quickly went for the cover.

(I have no idea.)
Back to top Go down

Challenge Issued  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Issued    Challenge Issued  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:20 pm

Amariana hooked her leg onto the bottom rope, breaking the count. She then kicks Natalya in the chin, stopping her from doing anything to her.

(Who should win then?)
Back to top Go down

Challenge Issued  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Issued    Challenge Issued  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:22 pm

Natalya falls backwards, holding her chin.

(I don't know, how about you win by DQ?)
Back to top Go down

Challenge Issued  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Issued    Challenge Issued  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:28 pm

Amariana dropkicks Natalya in the face before pinning her again.
(Works for me Smile )
Back to top Go down

Challenge Issued  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Issued    Challenge Issued  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:34 pm

Natalya rolled out of the ring and grabbed a steel chair. She whacked Amariana over the head with it and continued to hit her body as she fell down, the bell rang. Natalya grabbed a microphone and stared at Amariana's limp body

Oh Amariana, sweetie, when are you going to realize that my main goal is not to win matches, but to inflict damage on people?
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

Challenge Issued  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Issued    Challenge Issued  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 6:18 am

This is not a match RP girls, you two are supposed to write promos, not matches. The RP started off well though.

Anyway you shouldn't RP for Genesis either.
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net

Challenge Issued  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Issued    Challenge Issued  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:01 am

Sorry Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Challenge Issued  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Issued    Challenge Issued  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenge Issued
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE RPs-
Jump to: