Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I AM ALWAYS HERE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

I AM ALWAYS HERE Empty
PostSubject: I AM ALWAYS HERE   I AM ALWAYS HERE I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 3:05 pm

SCENE ONE
The scene fades in, showing Josh Matthews walking in the back stage area. Surprisingly, he isn’t holding his mic! While walking past a locker room, he hears sounds from the inside. He walks a few steps back, trying to see what’s going on through the door. Though, the door is only slightly open. The only thing that can be seen by the camera is Matt Hardy, the fans go wild by the sight of him. Matt Hardy seems to be pointing at something, while yelling instructions.

::: The Sensei Of Mattitude :::
= Matt Hardy =
When they say, you’re not that strong. Well, you’re not that week. It’s not your fault!

The fans recognize the song and some start to sing along.

= Matt Hardy =
There’s nothing left to prove, nothing that I won’t do, nothing like the pain I feel for you. Nothing left to hide, nothing left to fear; I am always here!

The fans seem to be confused and so is Matthews.

= Matt Hardy =
You feel alright now? Great, now go, go, GO!

The sound of barking is heard and suddenly Matt's dog Lucas jumps off of something height, but out of the view. He runs through the open part of the door and past Matthews. Matt Hardy walks out slightly after. He catches sight of Josh, but keeps moving past him.

= Matt Hardy =
Hey Josh!

The scene fades away with Josh having a weird look on his face.

PART TWO, COMMING SOON
Back to top Go down

I AM ALWAYS HERE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE RPs-
Jump to: