Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starting a Podcast. NEED HELP!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lane Kennedy

Lane Kennedy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Lane Kennedy
Championship: Snarf Snarf
Finisher: TBD

Starting a Podcast. NEED HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Starting a Podcast. NEED HELP!!!   Starting a Podcast. NEED HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:01 am

I am starting a podcast. And I need people to help with the Wrestling/MMA Editions of the podcasts. (There are different "Editinos" they each have there own day. One of them is Wrestling/MMA) I also need people willing to help with the soccer portions of Sports editions. For I know nothing about it, but a lot of people like it so, whatever... (By Soccer I mean european, world or whatever the hell it is. Because nobody gives a shit about Soccer in america except when the World cup rolls around.) Here are some bullet point info on the podcasts, including benefits and rules.

1) You may advertise for your own websites, twitters, youtube channels, ect. If you wish, but you can't just do one issue then advertise. You have to do multiple issues (exact info will be sorted out and agreed upon once things get under way)

2) Arguing is HIGHLY encouraged. But no personal insults, you may insult other wrestling companies though

3) Cussing is allowed but only insulting on the subjects at hand.

4) If you are going to argue a point please be able to backup your opinions. Or you will be made fun of.

5) You need to have Skype. If you don't have it it's free and easy to download. (if you are interested and have a skype please reply saying "I don't have skype" and I will send you a link and help set you up with it)

I WILL ADD MORE ONCE I THINK OF THEM.

There are other subjects for different editions of the podcast (7 total counting Wrestling/MMA and Sports) if you wish to help with the others please reply here or send me a message.

If you are interested in helping with the Wrestling/MMA or the soccer portion of sports please reply here
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Starting a Podcast. NEED HELP!!!   Starting a Podcast. NEED HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:57 am

I was planning on helping, but I can't do videos :S If it's just a report, I might be able to help with EPL
Back to top Go down
Lane Kennedy

Lane Kennedy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starting a Podcast. NEED HELP!!!   Starting a Podcast. NEED HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 3:51 pm

It's not a video. It's all Audio
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Starting a Podcast. NEED HELP!!!   Starting a Podcast. NEED HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:51 pm

Then why would we need skype? :S
Back to top Go down
Lane Kennedy

Lane Kennedy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starting a Podcast. NEED HELP!!!   Starting a Podcast. NEED HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:46 pm

to record audio. You don't need to be talking on a video you can do calls.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Shawn Michaels
Championship: BBQ Champion
Finisher: Sweet Chin Music

PostSubject: Re: Starting a Podcast. NEED HELP!!!   Starting a Podcast. NEED HELP!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:06 pm

Jim Carrey has a big chin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting a Podcast. NEED HELP!!!   Starting a Podcast. NEED HELP!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting a Podcast. NEED HELP!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: Extreme Wrestling Empire :: Announcements-
Jump to: