Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Royal Signing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A Royal Signing Empty
PostSubject: A Royal Signing   A Royal Signing I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:54 pm

A Royal Signing EWElogo-1
[ EWE OFFICIAL WRESTLER CONTRACT ]

[CHARACTERS IDENTITY]

(Insert a superstar image between the brackets below)
A Royal Signing HOSTBILLY

[ IN CHARACTER INFORMATION]

Wrestlers Real Name:
Lacey Adkisson

Wrestlers Name:
Lacey Von Erich

Height:
5 ft 10 in

Weight:
N/A

Hometown:
Dallas, Texas

Date of Birth:
July 17, 1986

Entrance Theme:
Your Love is My Drug by Ke$ha

Disposition:
Heel

[CHARACTERS MOVE SET]

Finishing Move:
- Von Erich Claw (Clawhold)

Common Moves:
- Chokeslam
- Tornado Punch (Discus punch)
- Back flip transitioned into an elbow drop, sometimes from the second rope
- Spinning savate kick
- Hurricanrana pin
- Standing shiranui
- Inverted overdrive
- Arm drag
- Calf kick
- Diving crossbody
- Jawbreaker
- Push up facebuster
- Swinging neckbreaker

[CHARACTER INTRO ROLEPLAY]

(Please insert an intro RP here. We prefer that it was a sample rp of the character you are applying for, but if you don't have one, we won't hold it against you.)

[OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION]
(Just to get to know you a little bit, we ask you kindly to fill out this general information about you.)

Handler's Name:
cYn

E-Mail:
teamrosalie@live.com

AIM:
None

MSN:
Same As E-Mail

YAHOO:
None

How did you find out about Extreme Wrestling Empire?:
Top Sites List
Back to top Go down

A Royal Signing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Royal Signing   A Royal Signing I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:59 pm

A Royal Signing 23valf
T A Y L O R . W I L D E
the typical good girl gone bad
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
LOCATION - Backstage DATE - CLOTHES - Taylor Wilde
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    PROLOGUE
    Change, for many change is considered to be a good thing usually because it signifies someone is becoming a better individual or making a smart personal choice. However what happens when your “change” isn’t exactly for the better, at least not for the better of anyone else, what if your change is simply for yourself? Are you then going to be considered selfish, should it even matter if you are? I have changed but for my own well being not for the well being of others and apparently now that makes me a bad person. I thought change was suppose to be good but I suppose when all it does is help yourself change is no longer considered something positive. I’m happier now or should I say less depressed, my life was heading right down the drain but I decided to take control I decided to become aggressive and take the reins because no one should have control over my life except for myself.

I can’t really thank WWE HaVoc for this new way of being because truth be told I only began changing my ways when I entered a WWE HaVoc arena but that does not mean I did not intend on changing before. It did however take one annoying WWE Personnel to push me to the limit one that would follow me around giving me instructions as if I did not know what the hell I was suppose to do around a wrestling federation I was sick and tired of all the drama in my life and to hear a man ramble on and on for hours was beginning to wear me down. I snapped at him once and he stood silent for a second before continuing on with his ramble I snapped at him once more and next thing you know it’s being reported by PWI Insider some crap about me having a bad case of homophobia how ridiculous.

I am no longer the Babyface Knockout everyone once knew and for that I am proud, it was because of my good manners and pleasant being that people felt the need to walk all over me. It was because of the weak woman that I was that Anthony felt he would get away with cheating and I as of now swear vengeance on him and the bimbo he has been hiding from me this whole time. Anthony still believes I am the sweet and delicate woman he once knew but he’ll be in for a big surprise if he ever runs into me again.

SCENE 001
    Taylor Wilde stood in the hallways of the NXT arena she was not scheduled for a match until a few days later but she wanted to take that time to get well acquainted with her surroundings. She had been in the federation for over a week and she was already seeing the different faces that made up the developmental brand all she needed was three wins to move on just three victories over three of the rookies that roamed the arena or any new ones that may arrive in the following weeks. With her wrestling dilemmas running in her head she failed to notice a man walk up to her and speak she seemed to be really deep in her thoughts because he had to wave his hand in front of her face to catch her attention. Taylor smacked the hand away annoyingly as she got a clear look at who had interrupted her thought process, it was Anthony he was smirking as he stared at her annoyed expression and shook his head.

• Anthony • You’ve always been very clueless huh Taylor ever since I met you that day at the bar I was able to convince you I had fallen in love with you. It didn’t take more than a night either it’s kind of pathetic to be honest. Did you really think in that short amount of time I could have developed some sort of feelings for you? Are you that gullible or were you in some desperate need for attention?

• Taylor Wilde • Oh well look who it is the cheating bastard himself, how’s it been going Anthony have you been fucking around with any new girls lately? I doubt you’ve been remaining loyal to that bimbo I caught you with given that she wasn’t intelligent enough to dump you right there and then. Then again why should I play dumb, I know she didn’t and you want to know why Anthony? I’ll tell you because up to about a week ago I began to see things a whole lot clearer and frankly I’m done being the victim in this situation in taking control and as the saying goes “payback’s a bitch” and honey you’re staring right at the bitch now. The girl didn’t dump you I’ve been asking around and I heard you went as far as to getting engaged with her, am I correct?

Anthony continued to stare oddly at Taylor wondering where her new aggressive attitude had come from he expected to find a broken and shattered woman when he met up with her. The whole meeting had been arranged by Taylor she had a little scheme up her sleeve and Anthony thinking he was still dealing with the same delicate and clueless woman was easy to agree to meet her. He nodded his head slowly seemingly trying to take control of the dispute once more wondering if Taylor would actually do good on her threat.

• Anthony • Oh please Taylor don’t try and act the part of the Villain because we both know that fits me way better than it will ever fit you. In a story there is a protagonist and an antagonist also known as a hero and a villain and usually you see the hero slay the villain and the story ends happily ever after. Not here though because this is one of those rare stories in which the villain prevails and the hero is left helpless and alone, Taylor I give you the chance to walk away right now I don’t know why you called me here and I don’t really care either anything you say at this point won’t make a difference to me. I’ve won I’ve prevailed and I will be the one getting the happily ever after not you.

• Taylor Wilde • Call me whatever the hell you want to call me, label me a hero or a villain but the reality is I called you here for a reason and you’re not leaving until I get my point across. See this little engagement you have going on isn’t working for me because it means you’re actually happy for once in your life. You’re about to get married have babies and live that fantasy life I’ve always imagined for you and I, so pardon me for intervening but I won’t stand for it. This ends here and now Anthony you and that bimbo are over and I know you’re nodding your head with that stupid smirk wondering why I even try saying any of this right now but soon you’ll understand why and you’ll also understand how I ruined your life.

Taylor grabs on to Anthony’s collar and pulls him in for a long and passionate kiss, they lip locked for minutes seeing as Anthony didn’t bother and pull away once. The man was enjoy it not only did he have the woman he loved waiting for him at home but in his mind he had a psycho dying to swap spit with him as well and he wasn’t going to pull away until he was sure Taylor processed what they were both doing so he could later rub into hr face how she had not gotten over him yet. Taylor on the other hand was enjoying the kiss just as much as he was and not because she wanted her ex back but because the little surprise she had for him was arriving at that very second. A hand reached out and tapped Anthony’s shoulder his eyes opened as she turned around annoyed at the individual that had interrupted the kiss and soon found out it was none other than his fiancé.

• Kirsten • You’re kidding me right now right? You have got to be kidding me right now because I can’t believe I’m catching you here with this fucking tramp! I gave everything up for you Anthony my family, my friends, and my dignity by being referred to as the “other woman” hoping that sooner or later I would be the one and only in your life and just as we are engaged and about to be married you do this, you comeback to the woman who claimed you had left for me?

• Anthony • No babe you have got to listen to me it’s not what I looked like she was kissing me! She called me here to have some sort of meeting and she planned this whole thing it was a trap I swear I had nothing to do with this, she, she, she’s evil it was her baby I swear you have got to believe me.

• Taylor Wilde • Anthony! What the hell I thought she knew about us already, you said you handled this situation a month ago! No wonder you aren’t home all that often you were still working on this nutcase. We agreed we’d let her go she isn’t that rich there is no sense for you to keep working on that. No offense lady but if you had more money maybe we would actually bother but seriously you’re practically broke.

• Kirsten • You were going to marry me for my money really Anthony, really I gave my life up for you and all you wanted was the money. No amount of money in this world can get me my family back but you, you can still remake your life from here on out so I’m the one that came out screwed in this little game aren’t I?

• Taylor Wilde • If it makes you feel any better he never really loved you so it’s not like you actually lost anything valuable you just finally opened your eyes to my darling Anthony. It was really hard to fake our break up I’m sure it was believable right? Who am I kidding you got engaged to my little stud so you must have been fooled you can go now though. Quite frankly I’m sick of him pretending he ever loved you and blah blah blah we’ll just find another rich woman for him to romance and hopefully this time he can get the whole job done thanks for your time.

Anthony stood still in utter shock he couldn’t speak as he saw the love of his life slipping away from him. The girl wiped the few tears she had in her eyes no bothering to reply to Taylor but simply walking away Anthony took a step forward preparing to run after her but Taylor tapped him on the shoulder. He turned and glared into her eyes he was enraged and at any second he could crack but Taylor was done being afraid she was done putting up wit him she was more than ready to take anything he had to dish out and she would take it with a smile on her face as she was certain she had just taken away the best thing that had ever happened to that man’s life. Anthony reached out and grabbed her neck pressing her against the wall he wasn’t tightening his grip but the least bit of irritation would cause him to do so. Taylor smirked looking directly into his eyes feeling in complete control regardless of the current position she was in.

• Taylor Wilde • My name is Karma and I love being a bitch.

• Anthony • You have no idea what you just did Taylor you just chased off the woman I loved! The woman I was ready to marry you’re a fucking psycho you know that? You’re a twisted and sadistic human being what did you do to get her to come here, give her an anonymous call to tip her off, how did you get her number, were you stalking her? Tell me how you put this whole crap together or so help me god, I’m telling you one thing right now Taylor you’re going to clear this whole crap up and I will marry that woman or else I’m going to…

• Taylor Wilde • To what? What are you going to do huh Anthony, are you going to choke me to death? That’s wise like there aren’t camera’s all around the arena you stupid little idiot they must have you recorded from every angle right now there has got to be over a dozen security guards rushing down here to rescue me as we speak. Yet there you stand too stupid to realize any of this, did you actually think taking Kirsten away from you was going to be enough for me? No I want you to suffer baby I want you to feel the pain I felt times ten and where you’re going I’m sure you’ll be feeling that if you accidentally drop the soap bar.

• Anthony • Look you little bitch I didn’t do anything to you and you are going to tell them…

• Taylor Wilde • Actually first I’m going to cry then I’m going tell them you threatened me and after that I’m going to watch as they carry you away. I’ll try my best to hold back the laughter but no promises, you messed with the wrong girl Anthony and now you have got to pay the consequences don’t worry I’ll make sure to write to you at some point. If I feel like it that is, good luck though they only give you one phone call so make sure not to waste it on that bimbo because she’ll probably hang up on you the second she hears your voice. Also please Anthony just stay safe okay the big house isn’t too pleasant or so I’ve heard good luck I think they’re here for you now.

The security guards came swarming in grabbing Anthony by his arms and legs making sure to have a secure hold on him as they carried him out. A woman placed her hands around Taylor as she hugged her and rubbed her back and Taylor began the crocodile tears display. She told the security guards all the things she had been planning on telling since she mastermind the whole event and then went on to tell the same lies to the police when they arrived at the scene. Taylor made sure to emphasize how frightened she was and how in danger she felt her life would be from here on out hoping it would convince them to keep Anthony arrested as long as possible.

TAG - Anyone STATUS - Complete WORD COUNT - IDK TEMPLATE © - PORSHAPRINCIPLE ! . NOTES – Well I hate when people give excuses so for that I will not give an excuse I’ll do better next week =)
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

A Royal Signing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Royal Signing   A Royal Signing I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:19 pm

Signed to XPlosion! Welcome to Extreme Wrestling Empire!
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net

A Royal Signing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Royal Signing   A Royal Signing I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:21 pm

im not joining this place anymore
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Shawn Michaels
Championship: BBQ Champion
Finisher: Sweet Chin Music

A Royal Signing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Royal Signing   A Royal Signing I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:20 pm

Wow..... Signing the contract then running away..... Or is she Beth?
Back to top Go down

A Royal Signing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Royal Signing   A Royal Signing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:08 am

First of all no one is running away i was choosing to not stay until i was convinced otherwise and either way i really don’t think it's any of your business unless you're some kind of admin and even then the way you are replying here is completely immature and unprofessional so in simpler words mind your own business thanks!
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

A Royal Signing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Royal Signing   A Royal Signing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 5:22 am

He isn't an admin, he didn't know you were staying.
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net

A Royal Signing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Royal Signing   A Royal Signing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:49 am

Then he shouldn't have replied that's all i'm saying anyways thanks i am staying
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet

A Royal Signing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Royal Signing   A Royal Signing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:59 am

Because I thought you were Beth -.- Don't jump on meh, most importantly don't lick me.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet

A Royal Signing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Royal Signing   A Royal Signing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:02 am

Anyways welcome to EWE, as you know, this place is EPIC.
Back to top Go down

A Royal Signing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Royal Signing   A Royal Signing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:04 am

I'm not jumping or liking on you that'd be the furthest thing from my mind and i have no idea who this "beth" chick is and i really don't care fact of the matter is only admins should reply to contract signings so why don't ya do us all a favor and let them reply, kay? once again THANKS
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet

A Royal Signing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Royal Signing   A Royal Signing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 7:53 am

I like welcoming new members, so WELCOME.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Royal Signing Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Royal Signing   A Royal Signing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Royal Signing
Page 1 of 1