Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blackout
Dark Match
Dark Match
Blackout

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Blackout
Championship: Word Wrestling Champion
Finisher: The Black Resolution

The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory. Empty
PostSubject: The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory.   The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:30 am

WARNING, READING THIS THREAD MAY KILL BRAIN CELLS! IF YOU HAVE A HEART CONDITION, OR AREN'T A FAN OF STUPID HUMOR, DO NOT PROCEED, K? SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO... I PRESENT TO YOU, MY THEORY...

Since the dawn of time, man has questioned the facts. "Why are we here?" "Why does the sun sit in the sky?" "Why does grilled cheese taste so freakin' awesome?"

Despite grilled cheese being awesome, I think I've finally cracked the ultimate case. As some of you know, I study law, and I've used to my investigative knowledge to uncover the truth.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT TROLLING IS (You probably all do, so I wouldn't bother reading the crap in the quote below this.):

Wikipedia wrote:
"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion. In addition to the offending poster, the noun troll can also refer to the provocative message itself, as in "that was an excellent troll you posted". While the term troll and its associated action trolling are primarily associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels highly subjective, with trolling being used to describe intentionally provocative actions outside of an online context. For example, recent media accounts have used the term troll to describe "a person who defaces internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."

THIS IS TROLLFACE, THE FACE AND MASCOT OF ALL TROLLS:

The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory. 15349127

THERE HAS BEEN NO INVESTIGATION INTO WHO TROLLFACE ACTUALLY IS, BUT AFTER WATCHING RAW THIS PAST MONDAY, I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW THE FOLLOWING IMAGE.

TROLLFACE BEARS A STRIKING RESEMBLANCE TO THIS MAN:

The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory. 00coletrollface

Michael Cole has become known for 'trolling' the fans of indy stars such as Bryan Danielson and Low Ki, calling them internet nerds, and criticizing their decision to support their favorites. After several strenuous hours of analyzing the facts, I have come to this conclusion:

MICHAEL COLE IS SECRETLY TROLLFACE, LEADER OF ALL TROLLS!

HE REALIZED THAT MANY WRESTLING FANS ARE INCREDIBLY STUPID, AND WOULD BE EASY TO TROLL!

AFTER INFILTRATING THE WWE, HE BEGAN HIS PLAN TO TROLL EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!

IN HIS FIRST APPEARANCES IN THE WWF, HE TROLLED US WITH HIS BAD BACKSTAGE INTERVIEWING!

FOR YEARS HE TROLLED US WITH TERRIBLE, FAIL COMMENTARY!

IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS, HE HAS SHOWN US HIS TRUE SKILLS IN THE ART OF TROLLING WITH "AND I QUOTE" AND CALLING INDY FANS 'INTERNET NERDS'!

AND NOW, FINALLY, HE SHOWS HIS TRUE SELF!

THEREFORE, HIS TRUE IDENTITY IS.... MICHAEL TROLL!

In conclusion:

The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory. 15349127 = The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory. 00coletrollface

DISCUSS

Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory.   The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:59 am

MICHAEL COLE FTW
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory.   The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:23 am

1) lmfao

2) He was ALWAYS good commentator, WWE newfags just evaluate a commentator for its notoriety. They say Striker sucks, they say King rules. They say Cole sucks because he wasn't around in the Monday Night Wars time and shit, and they say JR is the best thing ever when he's not nearly as good as Striker.
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory.   The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:25 am

Chris Jericho wrote:
1) lmfao

2) He was ALWAYS good commentator, WWE newfags just evaluate a commentator for its notoriety. They say Striker sucks, they say King rules. They say Cole sucks because he wasn't around in the Monday Night Wars time and shit, and they say JR is the best thing ever when he's not nearly as good as Striker.

Most people hate Striker, He's my favorite though. They just hate him because he doesn't say what they want him to say...
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Shawn Michaels
Championship: BBQ Champion
Finisher: Sweet Chin Music

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory.   The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:13 pm

OMAHGAWD TROLLFACE!!!!!!!!! Seriously though, Coach FTW
Back to top Go down
Blackout
Dark Match
Dark Match
Blackout

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Blackout
Championship: Word Wrestling Champion
Finisher: The Black Resolution

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory.   The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:14 pm

I've always liked Striker, but I hated Michael Troll up until NXT started. Now he shows his true skillz, I like him. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory.   The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Conspiracy Theory.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: Off Topic :: Other Stuff-
Jump to: