Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lyrics replyt what you think... if your not london english you wont understand alot of it

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Anderson

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Mr. Anderson
Championship: None
Finisher: Mic Check

lyrics replyt what you think... if your not london english you wont understand alot of it Empty
PostSubject: lyrics replyt what you think... if your not london english you wont understand alot of it   lyrics replyt what you think... if your not london english you wont understand alot of it I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:41 pm

i'll close your windows when the crome thing blows
put a brother down, no syndrome
ive got your dole wrinsed like an old ring tone
its gets dyplomatic when bin snows
its worser, screaming ill burn her
for the money i might teenner a turner
crazy im more wavey than a surfer
its my little friend now say hello
im rolling with the maggie, and she aint yellow
click clack, compress it, ive got a bic mac, with no lettuce
and i was out there shippin heat well you were raving
looking for a chick to beat
with a shank i will skin a gee so you better keep shhhh like its rubbery
what? dissin me... little wasp cant fuck with this killer bee
with the heat i will literally leave a punk sisselly, no italy
no beauty this kidss beast, im a wolf these kids are sheep
when i burst, victory, you'll get yourself ice berged.. history
i will light the room with no candle that big 3 5 with the crome handle
the feds no me as a road vandle
your just a big fagggit! soul cambel!

and i will bury him alive... crueger you can see the freddy in my eyes
well your out watching football with the guys, i'll be in your house john terryin ya wife
and i'll hop it at a prick i'll shoot i wont miss ill hit em with a stick nd if i hit trust i wont miss never grass to the pigs

maggie wipper... not a bin man but i carry litter, what do you know about power ive got owens slammy clipper
my lyrics have touched more kids than gary glitter.. ive got a j that will flip a joint,
they no what it is when man miss the point, best belive that i'll shoot.. so dont get ruuude.. van nistelroy!
my hearts cold like a room with no lights fam, im giant, call me andre, your not a fag your just on gate
i might have to kill a prick, and watch it on ma video phone... beyonce
look its not funny, on my hit list if your getting money.. for the dipsy i let the thing go la larr.. teletubby!

my lyrics for ma local rave read them and let me know what you think rhyme wise
Back to top Go down

lyrics replyt what you think... if your not london english you wont understand alot of it Empty
PostSubject: Re: lyrics replyt what you think... if your not london english you wont understand alot of it   lyrics replyt what you think... if your not london english you wont understand alot of it I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:54 am

that was quite good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Psycho Messiah

Psycho Messiah

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Psycho Messiah
Championship:
Finisher: Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: lyrics replyt what you think... if your not london english you wont understand alot of it   lyrics replyt what you think... if your not london english you wont understand alot of it I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:05 pm

Not bad man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lyrics replyt what you think... if your not london english you wont understand alot of it   lyrics replyt what you think... if your not london english you wont understand alot of it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lyrics replyt what you think... if your not london english you wont understand alot of it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: Off Topic :: Other Stuff-
Jump to: