Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EWE The E.N.D.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

EWE The E.N.D. Empty
PostSubject: EWE The E.N.D.   EWE The E.N.D. I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:08 am

EWE The E.N.D. Ewetheendbanner

The cameras pan out on the arena view. We see the inside of a jam packed Staples Center. The fireworks cue all around the arena. The fans are filmed, and then we move onto the announcers' table.

Michael Cole: Good evening ladies and gentlemen I am Michael Cole alongside my broadcast partner Matt Striker, and we are broadcasting live from the Staples Center one of the biggest EWE PPV's, the EWE The E.N.D., EWE Never Dies!

Matt Striker: Ungh!...And we'd like to thank Marylin Manson for the outstanding theme song for our show tonight. Oh shit...

Perfection blares the PA System!

Matt Striker: What the hell is going on here? Mr. Perfect is long gone!

Michael Cole: Find some respect, Matt. I mean they could be paying tribute to...

Joe Hennig comes out of the curtain smiling.

Michael Cole: Oh boy...

Joe Hennig walks slow...deliberately...just to annoy the fans. Hennig walks right up to the fans.

Matt Striker: He's an obnoxious son of a bitch, but thing is, he can back it up! And I love it!

He smiles and continues down the ramp, into the ring. He grabs the microphone in middle of the ring.

THE NEW AGE MR. PERFECT
JOE HENNIG
Cut the damn music, dumbfucks. His theme music stops. Ladies & extremely overweight gentlemen...Boys & paranoid girls...I present to you...the New Age "Mr. Perfect", yours truly, Joe Hennig!

Hennig holds his hands up & bows to vicious heat.

THE NEW AGE MR. PERFECT
JOE HENNIG
Now you shitbags are going sit your fat asses down, shut the fuck up, and listen and respect your superior! The crowd just gives the man even more heat. Shut the fuck up! Unlike you shitheads, I am pure perfection! Take some lessons from me and you can be close to as perfect as I am! You know what... Joe points to someone in the front row of the audience. You! Yeah you, get your anorexic ass up here..

The crowd member hops the barricade after hesitation and rolls into the ring.

THE NEW AGE MR. PERFECT
JOE HENNIG
Now I want you to stand right there...

Hennig stares at all the flaws the crowd member has.

THE NEW AGE MR. PERFECT
JOE HENNIG
The man I'm staring at...who looks like a female model...is an example of one fucked up son of a bitch...And..ya'see...I HATE! fucked up bitches!

Michael Cole: I--I don't like where this is going! I mean what the hell is he going to do!?

Joe moves closer to the crowd member....PAYDIRT! Hennig hits the Paydirt on the crowd member!

Matt Striker: Haha! That's what you get for being a jacked up son of a bitch!

Michael Cole: How do you approve of this, Matt?! This is out of line!

Matt Striker: Eh, your mom was out of line last night too, did I complain? No! So shut the hell up!

The security rushes along and removes the laughing Hennig from the ring and out the area. The crowd is booing as if there is no tomorrow and the fan is being taken out by EMT's as we go backstage...Wade Barrett is backstage, and as the camera begins to descend down to show him. Barrett looks directly into the camera for a moment, and threw on one of those most known smug smiles.

THE BRIT
WADE BARRETT
Passion. It's what guides us to higher ground, it's what makes us human. Now you see, I'm a man who has come through and been through a lot in my short time here with EWE. I started off as reluctant hero, but then I began to see the true light. My passion began to come out of me, and because of it I managed to become a super success. I've defeated many top names, and it's no secret. I don't like some of them, but the ones I do like? I hold in high regard, I place them up on a pedestal .. so that one day? They can join me, join me .. on a quest for Domination. You see this arm band on my arm? You think it just signals the group I used to lead. It doesn't, I mean on some level? It does, but that's not what's its all about. It's about more, and it's about passion. And that passion lead me to to this Match tonight for the Legends Championship.

A smile escaped his lips, as he rubs his chin and then looked on off to the side. Barrett was pretty much complacent with how the way things were going. But there were still a few things he had on his chest that he needed to get off. And the only way he knew how? Was by expressing himself, with speech as always.

THE BRIT
WADE BARRETT
I'm standing here right now, and I'm thinking to myself. Man oh man, what a wonder it would be if Wade Barrett, just what if I did become the Legends Champion? I mean, what if beat these Fifteen other Superstars! Look at my record here in EWE. I haven't lost a single match I have been involved in.
Zero matches lost, which means I haven't been pinned... I haven't been submitted... I haven't DQ'd myself... been counted out... NOTHING! And it's because I have faith. It's because I know deep down in my heart that I am the man to do what's done. And that I am the man who will bring this company. I will bring back the Nexus Order and rise up from the ashes just like the fire bird we all know. And when I do so, glory will be here.

Wade Barrett pauses...

THE BRIT
WADE BARRETT
Tonight I'll be having to fight off against en like Psycho Messiah and it's simply killing me. It's making me regret ever joining up, you know? I feel... I feel...well. I feel like I just LIED to all of you! Regret joining up? Over Psycho Messiah? Please, that's a laugh riot if I ever heard one. But tonight, will be the night. Tonight will be the night I take on all these men, and well... As I've been saying for the past minutes? I'm going to destroy, them all. It's our difference with one another, that will help me rise to the top of my game. It's our difference in one another, that will make me showcase my true abilities and defeat these men. It's our difference that makes us completely opposite form of one another...and it's because of those differences that I am simply better than all of them. I will become the man everyone has known me to be. Calculating, destructive, and overall? Winner. Plain and simple, pretty obvious. It's one thing to be Wade Barrett, but it's another thing to beat him. And that will NOT happen so early on in my plans for domination. I MUST set an example for others if they are to follow my lead into the new age of The Nexus. I'm simply on a mission to change everything. Because they'll all soon be speaking in a different tone. One I'm quite sure they'll love speaking in. And it's chanting my name...over and over...as I surpass the other Fifteen superstars... as the victor.

Wade Barrett looks around for a moment, he soon got caught up in the silence. He looks into the camera with intensity...then starts to laugh as the camera fades out...We go ringside... The bell rings as we come back to ringside to see Alberto Del Rio, 8-Ball, Zodiak, Mario Gibson, Kofi Kingston and Jake Hale in the ring...

Matt Striker: Wow, why are there so many locals in the ring?

Michael Cole: They are not locals, they are Wrestlers, and some are actually under an EWE contract!

Matt Striker: ...We're going bankrupt again, aren't we?...

The wrestlers all start an all-out brawl in the ring, with teammates 8-Ball and Zodiak quickly trying to send off Alberto Del Rio! "Super" Mario Gibson and Jake Hale actually start an interesting chain of mat wrestling. Kofi Kingston dropkicks Del Rio who was being held by each arm by Zodiak and 8-Ball! He goes over the ropes and stays on the ropes. Kofi enters a frenzied urge and starts taking the fight to 8-Ball and Zodiak, both. Which doesn't take long after they start double-teaming him as expected. Liu Kang Kick by Gibson on Hale! And he helps Kofi, evening the score.

Matt Striker: ...Am I supposed to act interested, Cole?...Because if I am, you can tell me, you know?

Gibson and Kofi go back-to-back trying to fight off 8-Ball and Zodiak...Hotshot by Del Rio on Gibson, leading to a Clothesline to the back by 8-Ball, finishing with Zodiak Back Body Dropping Kofi over the ropes and out of the ring!

KOFI KINGSTON IS ELIMINATED

Del Rio enters the ring and runs towards Jake Hale as Zodiak climbs to the top turnbuckle. The latter points at Mario Gibson...MISSILE DROPKICK!...PINWHEEL BY 8-BALL! AND DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE NOW BY ZODIAK ON JAKE HALE AND ALBERTO DEL RIO! The latter two get up! Another Double Clothesline. 8-BALL TRIES TO TOSS ZODIAK OUT WITHIN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT! BUT THE LATTER HANGS ON!

Michael Cole: You can't say 8-Ball and Zodiak aren't interesting to watch.

Matt Striker: They might be, but if they are, they're the only ones.

8-Ball turns his back to Zodiak, thinking of the latter as if he's already eliminated, Del Rio Clotheslines him...SPRINGBOARD DROPKICK BY ZODIAK, WHO LANDS WITH A SPLASH ON TOP OF 8-BALL!

Michael Cole: WHAT A COMBO!

Zodiak gets up, Belly-to-Belly..SUPLEX BY JAKE HALE! Hale turns to Del Rio and sends him off over the ropes!!!

ALBERTO DEL RIO IS ELIMINATED

Hale turns around...DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE BY "SUPER" MARIO GIBSON AND 8-BALL!

JAKE HALE IS ELIMINATED

8-Ball and Gibson shake each other's hand and then lock-up, Headlock, Back Suplex by Gibson but 8-Ball lands on his feet! A dizzy Gibson turns around, Drop Toe Hold by 8-Ball. 8-Ball walks back for a bit and looks on as "Super" Mario is getting up ONLY TO GET HIT WITH AN OUTSTANDING SHINING WIZARD BY ZODIAK!

Matt Striker: Wow, fine, Cole. The team IS impressive...

Gibson gets up and gets shoved off the ring by 8-Ball! The Tag Team of 8-Ball and Zodiak is starting to grow on the crowd that starts cheering as they are the last men standing in the ring.

"SUPER" MARIO GIBSON IS ELIMINATED

8-Ball and Zodiak stare each other down before rounding the ring, keeping eyes locked...And then go for the lock-up!

Matt Striker: This is tense.

Michael Cole: We can expect a show from these two...

The lock-up turns into a belly-to-back grapple onto a German Suplex by Zodiak! 8-Ball takes short time to get up, he runs at his partner...WHEEL KICK BY ZODIAK!

Michael Cole: I don't even know why they're still Wrestling, the winner of this match gets a Tag Team Title opportunity with a partner of their choosing...They ARE a team. Testing out their strengths against each other might not be the best idea in my opinion.

Zodiak keeps dominating as he brings 8-Ball up to his feet and hits him with a knee to the gut, then drags him over to a turnbuckle. He sits on top of it while still grabbing 8-Ball... He's going for a Top Rope Sunset Flip! 8-Ball fights back, hitting him with elbows to the stomach, and then some fierce strikes to the face. 8-Ball gets on the second rope and with one foot on the top, he punches Zodiak one last time before grabbing his legs...TOP ROPE FLAPJACK!!!

Matt Striker: HORRY SHEET!

Michael Cole: Hahah...Wow...

8-Ball taunts as the crowd lets out a huge wild cheer. Zodiak gets up, and whilst barely standing on his feet alone, he gets hit with a Springboard Clothesline by 8-Ball!!! NO!!! ZODIAK DUCKED UNDER! The latter holds onto the ropes as 8-Ball gets up crutching his torso...DROPKICK TO THE KNEE BY ZODIAK! Followed by a kicking combo to the back, legs and chest...AND A RISING SUN DDT BY ZODIAK!

Matt Striker: Hey! Never seen that move out of Japan...

Zodiak now taunts and the crowd cheers even louder than before...But he gets carried away with it, giving 8-Ball time to recover, more or less, and grab him by the legs by surprise. Zodiak is taken by huge surprise and sees no way of getting out now that he's lifted high by 8-Ball...HE'S GOING FOR AN ELECTRIC CHAIR DROP!!! Zodiak throws his own body back, INVERTED HEAD SCISSORS...8-BALL GOES OVER AND OUT!!! THE BELL RINGS!!!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner, and the New Number One Contender for the EWE Tag Team Champions along with a partner of his choosing...ZODIAK!!!

The crowd cheers loudly as Zodiak celebrates. 8-Ball rolls into the ring, still holding his torso, there's a short and tense staredown between him and his partner, or is it ex-partner? But they share a hug and raise each others' hand, as their theme song blares loudly! The scene fades in to show EWE's long time backstage interviewer, Finlay. He looks at the camera to speak in a thick Irish accent...

THE MAN WHO LOVES TO INTERVIEW
FINLAY
My name...Is Finlay. And I love to interview!...I am here with The Miz tonight. Miz, what do you think about your match tonight?

THE AWESOME
THE MIZ
Finlay. Tonight happens the following. As everybody knows, the Rapture is over, done, finito. Two of us are out of contract, including me, unless we make enough an impact tonight. And to be absolutely honest, I doubt we will. Want to know why? Because I'm the only man who stayed loyal to the Rapture other than Blackout. But that man moved on to higher purposes as I stayed loyal to the Rapture, all alone. Sheamus doesn't give one anymore and Edge? Edge never did, all he wanted was some spotlight for himself. Well now he has that and a contract, all the while, I'm unemployed and this will be my last match in EWE, maybe even for good. But tonight I'm going to show all those other groups of dimwits and dickwads what the Rapture is about, I'm going to show them how it is to be beaten by the epitome of awesome and extreme...And you want to know why Finlay? Because I'M THE MIZ...

Miz stops and grins...

THE AWESOME
THE MIZ
And you...You. Can't stop, what you can't understand...

Miz brutally attacks Finlay and leaves him lying after a series of fierce strikes and kicks. Miz then kicks over the cameraman and the camera falls sideways, filming him as he walks away. ليلي hits The Public Announcement System. Boos fill the arena with the familiar theme playing. The Arabian Warrior comes out of the backstage area wearing a black suit, a dark red tie and a red and white gutra. He makes his way down the ramp as the crowd chant racist chants. He reaches ringside and gets on the apron. He looks at the crowd and then spits at ringside in disgust. Muhammad Hassan enters the ring and walks to the side facing the announcement tables. He leans on the ropes and takes a mic from the time keeper. He stands in the middle of the ring and looks directly at the jam packed arena.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
For those of you who don't know me, my name is Muhammad Hassan. I am an Arabic, Muslim, American.

The crowd boo even louder. Hassan smirks.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
For years I have had to deal with this. For a decade, I had to listen to racial remarks while my American and human rights were taken away from me. The friend I used to have, they never talked to me since. And now, after ten years, the man that started all of this is finally dead.

The crowd cheers and start chanting "USA". Muhammad Hassan allows the crowd to cheer and applauds by clapping the back of his hand as well. After a while, though, he lifts up the mic and continues.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
Finally, the man that turned the Arabian name, with all it's glory, to a synonym for the words terrorist, murderer, demon, has left this world.

Some boos are heard, but mostly silence fill the arena.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
More than a year ago, the directory board of EWE decided to release me off of my contract do to the controversy my race has drawn to this company. Now, I comeback, in hope that an American could cheer for a wrestler despite the wrestler's race and religious belief. Perhaps I will regain my Americans rights and be able to live along my brothers once again.

The crowd boo him.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
I've suffered like any other American during the terror attacks. I have had friends killed, others left speechless with terror. But more than that, I've suffered the neglecting of my rights as a citizen of this country. It is sad that it happens to a true patriotic American, while the ungrateful live under the fully offered services of this great country.

The crowd boos him louder and louder with every word he speaks. Some chants become very popular, such as "Hide And Seek Novice".

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
It is racial reactions such as the ones you're giving that left me with no job many times. Not again, I learned from my mistakes. I had my lawyers add additional clauses to my contract. And I'm not leaving, until Muhammad Hassan is a World Heavyweight Champion!

He smirks.

THE ARABIAN WARRIOR
MUHAMMAD HASSAN
And tonight, I achieve a milestone of holding my first title in EWE. I will raise the Arabian name. I will heel the scorn Muslims... And I will do it with an American pride!

The crowd continues to boo. Muhammad Hassan drops the mic and exits the ring. Josh Matthews stands in front of a camera, with 3 wrestlers seperated from view.

THE VOICE OF EWE
JOSH MATTHEWS
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I am joined here tonight with 3 invidividuals set to compete in the Tables for Everybody Legends title match.

The camera pans and shows Monty Brown, Jack Swagger and Gregory Helms.

THE VOICE OF EWE
JOSH MATTHEWS
Now, I'll go from left to right with my questions. Starting with you, Monty... Would you say that, sense you arrived here in EWE your career was hampered by Randy Orton?

Monty Brown takes a step forward.

THE ALPHA MALE
MONTY BROWN
Well Josh, me and Randy have never been the best of friends and never will, he was a coward in many of his attacks while I always stood up to him like a man. I suffered many of his infamous punts and MAN do they hurt! That aside, I don't want that to sit on the mind of myself or Randy for that matter. Tonight is about EWE, 'bout the fans, 'bout going out there and putting one last shift in. The Alpha Male's back in the Serengeti... And the Alpha Male lusts for blood I'm telling you, Todd!

Matthews cuts him off.

THE VOICE OF EWE
JOSH MATTHEWS
Uh...It's Josh...

The Alpha Male interrupts Matthews.

THE ALPHA MALE
MONTY BROWN
It don't matter what your name is in the plains of Africa, Josh, the predator is always going to be unbiased towards herbivores like you and Finlay.

Brown walks a step back...

THE VOICE OF EWE
JOSH MATTHEWS
Thank you, Monty. Now, Jack--

Jack interrupts Josh.

THE ALL AMERICAN AMERICAN
JACK SWAGGER
Josh, my superior American intuition has already detected what your question was. Yes, I am America's champion and I will become another one of America's icons, legends--

THE VOICE OF EWE
JOSH MATTHEWS
Actually, my question was--

JACK SWAGGER
Shut up, Josh! Nobody interrupts the All-American American! As I was saying... Visionaries, leaders, people like George Washington, John Kennedy, Richard Nixon, George Bush... The list may be endless, but tonight I will justify an end to it by adding myself to that list.You see, the All American American is the last hero America needs. Jack Swagger will oust the cowardly non-Americans that are competing tonight. Firstly, a Welshman. I don't know where that is and I'm sure no one of my high IQ level would either. It's a backwater country behind Canada probably.

THE ALPHA MALE
MONTY BROWN
There's that famous American intellect.

Jack Swagger scowls at Monty while Monty smirks.

JACK SWAGGER
Shut the hell up, Alfalfa Male. I don't even care where you live because I'll put you through so many tables tonight that you'll have to live in a stretcher! As I was saying... Gregory Helms.. You're from Canada, aren't you?

Helms stands up to Swagger

HOLLYWOOD
GREGORY HELMS
No you idiot, I'm more of an American than you are.

JACK SWAGGER
No you aren't! No one is more American than me.

HOLLYWOOD
GREGORY HELMS
Well, I am.

JACK SWAGGER
Do you even know the words to the national anthem?

THE ALPHA MALE
MONTY BROWN
Listen, knowing songs ain't gonna do anything for you tonight Jacky so you better brace yourself for the pain you 'bout to endure out there.

JACK SWAGGER
Big words from a man who's never won a title outside of Regional North South West South Northern Small Town Wrestling Federation.

The crowd can be heard laughing... Monty and Jack square up to each other.

THE VOICE OF EWE
JOSH MATTHEWS
Guys, please. I have to finish this interview. Gregory, would you say you have the attributes, both mentally and physically, to outlast 15 other men in a match in which tables are being utilized?

HOLLYWOOD
GREGORY HELMS
Josh, I have no problems in my head like these two lunatics. They can be as deluded and crazy as they want, but it's not going to put belts around their waist. Meanwhile I have the mental capacity to keep a cool head and unleash hell on anyone out there. Now these two brainless junkheads can have the physical build, but I have the agility and more strength than they can ever have.

Gregory Helms joins in as all 3 are cautious and await someone to make the first move. They are all interrupted by Randy Orton, who stops after noticing the group. His attention is mostly focused on Monty Brown. Gregory Helms and Jack Swagger break off before the camera fades to the staredown. We come back to ringside. Not Enough For Me} hits the PA system as Michelle McCool makes her way down to the ring.

Matt Striker: A divas match? Well I guess we needed one eventually, but it's not giving that terrific opening match any justice!

Michael Cole: Come on Matt! They're trying their best, and you should be happy. After all, these ARE two of the greatest woman's wrestlers alive today! And their gonna be fighting for the covenant women's championship!

Matt Striker: Wait a second, we have a women's title? You learn something new every day...

Michelle McCool makes her way down to the ring to a mixed reaction from the crowd. She walks up the steps and gets into the ring, before proceeding to stretch her arms out in the center of the ring, waiting for her opponent. Just then, Hurt You hits the PA system and Katie Lea Burchill walks out onto the stage. The crowd is almost completely silent.

Michael Cole: You get an ire feeling any time Katie Lea is around, and the crowd's making that obvious!

Matt Striker: What the hell are you talking about? The crowd's quiet because they all went to go to the bathroom! They'll be back later!

Burchill makes her way to the ring, and uses the steps to get in. She then walks to her corner, and stops, never taking her eyes off of her opponent. The referee signals for the opening bell and it sounds off. The two competitors lock up in the middle of the ring, where Katie Lea shows her strength advantage. She pushes McCool backwards, forcing her to land on her back and the back of her head. She slides out of the ring as Burchill continues to look down at her.

Michael Cole: Katie Lea Burchill showing her strength off there!

Matt Striker: She may be showing off her physical strength, but McCool's definitely showing off her mental strength! She just slid out of harms way, and kept her chances of winning high!

Burchill stays in the ring as the referee's count begins...1... 2... 3... McCool puts a hand on the apron 4... she climbs up, and gets on the apron, staying on her knees 5... Burchill comes towards her, so she drops back down to the outside of the ring and the crowd boos 6...McCool slides into the ring as Burchill goes out chasing her. Burchill then slides into the ring, but is immediately stomped by McCool, who stays on the attack.

Michael Cole: Smart move by Michelle McCool, and it looks like the tables have been turned.

McCool continues to stomp on Burchill until she is completely defenseless. She then helps her to her feet, only to hit her with a back hand chop right across the chest! Katie holds her chest in pain as she falls back into the ropes. McCool then grabs her by the arm, and irish whips her across the ring. Burchill bounces back and is running right at a waiting Michelle McCool who hits her with a clothesline that sends her crashing into the mat! McCool taunts for a moment, before dropping down to her knees and going for the pin.

1... 2... Kickout by Burchill!

Michael Cole: Perhaps she got a bit too cocky there! That could've cost her the win!

Matt Striker: Yeah Cole, something's making me think she wasn't going to win that match with a clothesline either way, but good job on the generic commentary...

McCool gets back up, and then helps Burchill get to her feet. She then grabs her by the head, snapmare! McCool puts her knee against Burchill's spine, and pulls her arms back. Burchill winces in pain!

Michael Cole: Great mat based wrestling there, as she goes right for the submission!

Burchill continues to scream out in pain, as the hold is clearly in tight. The referee asks her if she wants to quit, but she insists that she can go on, although she appears to have no where to go! She begins to shake in pain as she slams her foot down on the mat a few times, and the fans join in, clapping rhythmically in an attempt to give her the confidence to get out of the hold. Katie's arms shake, and then out of no where she flips McCool over her, forcing her to release the hold! Both of them get to their feet, dropkick by Burchill! They both get up again, clothesline from Burchill! McCool gets back up and charges at Burchill looking for the clothesline, but she ducks and gets behind McCool! She grabs her, as if going for a german suplex, but McCool squirms around and grabs the ref by his shirt. Burchill doesn't let go, so McCool pushes the ref to the ground, and pokes Burchill in the eyes while he is down. The crowd boos.

Michael Cole: Wow! I can't believe she just did that! What a cheap move!

Matt Striker: Are you kidding me Cole? That was the smartest thing McCool's ever done. I think this is her night! She wants to win this thing more, and mark my words, that's just what she's gonna do!

McCool gets her distance as she tries to recover, but before she has any time to herself, Burchill runs right at her with a clothesline! But she ducks, and Burchill runs right into the referee, sendind him out of the ring!

Michael Cole: And now the referee is down!

Matt Striker: What a fucking pussy! He just got layed out by a woman! How embarrassing is that?

Burchill looks to the outside of the ring at the damage she just did. She then gets to her feet and turns around. Clothesline from McCool! But Katie ducks, she grabs her by the hair, HAIR PULL BACKBREAKER! Pin! But the ref is down!

Michael Cole: That would've been it! Nobody kicks out of that!

Matt Striker: Maybe if we had a more masculine ref out there, we wouldn't be having this problem!

Katie sits up on her knees and looks at the ref who is still down, and then to the outside of the ring. The fans cheer for whatever she has on her mind. She slides out of the ring, and looks under the apron. After a few seconds, she comes back up, with a frying pan in her hand!

Matt Striker: A frying pan! I love it!

Michael Cole: This isn't funny Matt, she could do a lot of damage with that!

Matt Striker: Yeah, or she could make me a fucking grilled cheese! This is awesome Cole, admit it!

Katie slides into the ring and waits for her opponent to get up. McCool gets to her feet, and turns around dazed. Katie runs at her, and swings the pan with all of the strength in her body, and connects with the top of her head! McCool drops lifelessly to the mat as an "Ohhh" sound can be heard from the crowd. The ref gets to his knees as Katie slides the frying pan out of the ring. She then covers McCool as the ref slides into the ring for the slow count.

1... 2... 3!

"Hurt You" hits the PA system as Justin Robert's voice is heard through the arena.

Justin Roberts - Here is your winner, and the NEW, EWE, Women's champion! Katie, Lea, Burchill!!!

Burchill slides out of the ring and grabs her title from ringside. She then finds the frying pan on the ground and picks that up to. She slides back into the ring and poses with both items in her hands as she stands over McCool's body. The scene fades to a special EWE commercial of EWE's number one advertisers.

HUNGRY JACK'S AND MARGADOSH COMMERCIAL

The ring goes to darkness as the crowd dips into silence, Damage hits as Cody walks out in a suit with his face mask on as a spotlight goes onto him, he's looking down hunched over a little bit hiding his face from the crowd. He enters the ring and grabs a microphone.

THE UNCOMMON MAN
CODY RHODES
Don't look at me. I'm not here to pander to you fools, I'm here to deliver a message, DON'T LOOK AT ME!

The crowd boos and laughs at Cody Rhodes.

THE UNCOMMON MAN
CODY RHODES
Unlike all of my colleagues at EWE, I'm not going to express how glad I am to be back. I'm here because there is no way I would be able to accomplish anything anywhere else based on how much other companies hate giving people like me a chance. Do you people have any idea what it's like to be turned away based on your looks? DO YOU!?...

Cody waits a few seconds in silence.

THE UNCOMMON MAN
CODY RHODES
...of course you don't. But luckily for me the administration at EWE know how good I am from experience. But unfortunately for me I have to deal with you idiots who have no compassion for the horrible accident I have suffered from some midget who hides behind a mask. Because of him I'm forced to wear this mask, this mask is more then protection...it's a mark of shame, a hollow symbol that has stolen the pride of my former dashing self!...But there is one shining beam of light in returning to EWE. And that is the lackluster talent in the back. Besides me the entire EWE locker room is so incompetent that I can easily move up through the ranks and become the International or World Wrestling Champion in no time! But instead I'm in this so called "faction war" with possibly the bottom of the barrel in the EWE.

The crowd boos at the insult of the other tag teams.

THE UNCOMMON MAN
CODY RHODES
Don't you people act like you actually like them. They don't even come near to being on the same level as me. We have the Genesista Top Alliance with Booker T and Shawn Michaels who have gotten so old and fat that they should have retired years ago, I'd be surprised if they can make it to the ring let alone keep up with me in the ring. Then, of course, there is their third, possibly the only slight challenge to me in this match, Matt Hardy. I'm not questioning his in ring ability, but it sickens me with his damn Matt Hardy show. He treated this ring like some sort of circus and doesn't give it the respect he deserves, he acted like wrestling is just some gig to make a funny, instead of using it to prove yourself to be the best like I do...like I am and like he does now.

Cody takes a few deep breathes and walks to another part of the ring slowly.

THE UNCOMMON MAN
CODY RHODES
But the GTA is not as bad as the foolish Disciples who blindly follow their incompetent leader Elijah Dinero, with his empty statements and hollow promises. Elijah constantly comes out onto the stage and preaches his word to all you sponges, and tells his followers about how they will be great. But together as a group they have accomplished nothing, and the facts show it. When Bobby Lashley left the group he became champion. As a group...they are nothing but a burden on themselves, each other, and us all. Unlike them I have been successful winning the tag team championship on three separate occasions. And that brings me to my next statement...my own partners for the match.

Cody stops and sits on the top turnbuckle as the crowd stays silent.

THE UNCOMMON MAN
CODY RHODES
We have all made decisions that we have come to regret and mine was a huge regret. That regret was joining the group Legacy and later Rated Legacy, because of that I got thrown into this match. Like my mask, this match has taken my identity, and now it's me against everybody to take it back! Instead of being in this match with people that don't deserve to even be near me, PEOPLE WHO BETRAYED ME! And I still came out on top by beating my former partner in a Hell in a Cell Match...Rhodes nods and smirks. I should be in the main event with Blackout and Raven for the World Wrestling Championship, or with Michael Tarver and Ken Anderson for the International Championship. The Cody Rhodes you saw almost a year ago is very different then the man you see before you. Apart from this horrible burden I must bare, I am no longer that whimpering kid in Rated Legacy. Though I was kicked out it was the best thing that happened to me, this mask opened my eyes to how great I am, and how great I can become. Tonight i'm not going to lather myself in oil and parade around the ring in this circus known as EWE like my partners Randy Orton and Ted DiBiase. I'm not going to stay out here and let any of the idiots I have mentioned tonight get a word in on me. All I have to say, is this match is just a smudge on the solid gold hall of fame worthy career I will have. And Orton...Ted...if you're watching I suggest you stay clear from me when I'm in the ring tonight, if not you're going down just like everybody else we are facing.

Cody drops the mic as the entire arena goes black. The lights in the arena turn a shade of green as Priceless hits, Cody Rhodes is sitting at the Announcers' table and Ted DiBiase strolls out onto the stage. Ignoring the many fans in attendance, DiBiase climbs into the ring and lifts himself onto one of the turnbuckles. He points at himself, letting the fans know that he only cares about himself and they mean nothing to him. Climbing down, Ted beckons for a microphone and is handed one by a member of arena staff sitting ringside.

PRICELESS
TED DIBIASE
Yeah. That's right, I'm back in EWE and this time I'm back to stay.

The fans instantly begin to boo on hearing this piece of information.

PRICELESS
TED DIBIASE
Now as many of you may know, I'm making my return to the EWE ring at it's first PPV after rebirth and what exactly MARKS the rebirth: 'The E.N.D.', you may also know that I'm scheduled to compete in a Faction War match with my former allies Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes. He points at Rhodes as he pauses... I see a small problem with this, I'm the only member of Rated Legacy that stayed a true member of Rated Legacy, while Randy and Edge became soft and Rhodes began to care more about his butt-ugly face then competition, I went on to win the World Wrestling Championship here in EWE.

Ted circles the ring with a look of anger on his face. The fans are silent as they wait for him to continue his rant.

PRICELESS
TED DIBIASE
So in the end, I'd just like to know how I have been overlooked like this, It's almost as if I'm an afterthought. So right here right now... I DEMAND AN APOLOGY.

Ted is cut off mid-sentence by the roar of the crowd and another commercial.

EWE REAWAKENED COMMERCIAL

The scene fades into the ring where the Disciples, Rapture, The Genesista Top Alliance, Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes are all in the ring. Suddenly, Voices hits and Randy Orton steps out, and does his taunt as fireworks shower behind him. He walks down the ramp to join his partners in the ring.

Justin Roberts: The following is a Faction War match! Each team will consist of three men, and it will be contested under elimination rules! Introducing first, the team of Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes... They are LEGACY!

Orton gets into the ring, completely ignoring his partners as the crowd boo wildly. He gets a microphone as his partners and opponents stare him down.

THE VIPER
RANDY ORTON
Tonight I have returned to EWE... And I am teaming up with Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes. I do not respect either. I've had my run-ins with both men, but we were an excellent team whenever I was on top of EWE. This was because I was an excellent leader. Rhodes and DiBiase, however, I must admit, are excellent competitors. I would rather team with them than any of our opponents tonight. They lack chemistry, ability, edge... Well, I guess Rapture-- That's not the point. I don't intend to leave tonight on the back of a loss, and by any means necessary, I will come out tonight as the dominant force along with Rhodes and DiBiase. We are the most athletic team to grace this ring, mostly thanks to myself, and we will show tonight that no other stable can touch us. I intend to leave every single one of you in awe as I pummel and destroy all of your favourite icons... I intend to punctuate this company, that I built with my own heart and hands with the legacy that I have created. Now watch very closely, as this is the first of many times you will see me leave this ring with my hand being raised in victory.

He drops the microphone and goes to his corner.

Justin Roberts: Next, the team of Sheamus, Edge and The Miz... RAPTURE!

Sheamus and Edge taunt to the crowd as the crowd boo. The Miz simply ignores them.

Justin Roberts:And introducing their opponents... Elijah Dinero, Drew McIntyre and Bobby Lashley... THE DISCIPLES!

Oddly enough, the crowd pop for the Disciples, who brush it off and remain stoic, staring down their opponents.

Justin Roberts:And finally, the team of Booker T, Matt Hardy and The Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels... THE GENESISTA TOP ALLIANCE!

The crowd pop loudly for everyone except Matt Hardy, whom they hit with a negative response. Matt shrugs it off, ignoring everything the crowd has to say. Booker T, McIntyre, Edge and Cody seem to be starting things off for their respective teams. All three men move to the center of the ring and the bell rings.

Matt Striker: Spoiler, Rapture will win.

Michael Cole: How are you so sure?

Matt Striker: Because dumbass, they're the best team.

McIntyre and Cody start brawling whilst Booker T watches on the sidelines, smiling... SPEAR BY EDGE TO BOOKER! THE COVER!

BOOKER T IS ELIMINATED

Matt Striker: Like I said. Rapture for the win.

Matt Hardy quickly takes Booker's place and attacks Edge, beating him down to the mat. Meanwhile, Drew has Cody set up for the Kobashi DDT... Cody counters and makes his way behind Drew and grabbing him... CROSSRHODES! Drew is down! Cody covers him!

DREW MCINTYRE IS ELIMINATED

Lashley enters the ring to take Drew's place and he starts to beat on Cody, using his overpowering physical presence to take control. Matt Hardy has Edge in the corner and in punching away at him, tagging in and out with HBK to deal more damage to the Rated R Superstar. Edge counters and grabs Matt fighting back in the corner.. EDGECUTION! The cover!

1...2...HBK dives onto Edge and saves Matt from being eliminated.

Meanwhile, Cody has made the tag to Ted, who is fighting off Lashley. Ted manages to slip behind Lashley and lock in the Cobra Clutch style hold...

Matt Striker: DREAM STREET!

Michael Cole: Don't speak to soon!

Lashley counters, flipping Ted over onto his back.

Matt Striker: FUCK!

He drops down and starts utilizing him MMA offense to pound the living hell out of Ted. After Lashley is satisfied with his work, he moves to the corner and lines up Ted up for the spear. Lashley charges... EDGE SPEARS HIM FROM NOWHERE! He covers Lashley!

BOBBY LASHLEY IS ELIMINATED!

Matt Striker: See that? Did you see it?

Michael Cole: I saw it.

The last member of The Disciples, Elijah Dinero charges into the ring and goes straight after Matt Hardy, using his amateur boxing background to quickly gain the upper hand over that sweaty fuck. Edge tags out to Sheamus who goes after Ted, Sheamus goes for a huge Brogue Kick, but Ted ducks... HE HITS HARDY! Ted, not knowing what the hell just happened, drops onto Hardy for the cover.

MATT HARDY IS ELIMINATED

Matt Striker: Back to eating grapes and Hungry Jack's for that fat slob.

Michael Cole: Come on Matt, he's in better shape no--

Matt Striker: I don't give a fuck.

Shawn Michaels, the last man on his team, gets into the ring and starts brawling with The Celtic Warrior. Ted scrambles to his corner, screaming for Cody to tag him, in a panic, Ted reaches out and touches Cody's face. Cody's eyes widen and a look of rage makes it's way across his face, he slaps Ted in the face, steps off the apron and walks up the ramp, ignoring the huge negative response.

CODY RHODES LEAVES THE MATCH

Matt Striker: Ha! Good work right there by Cody. I'd have left those greased up monkeys to fend for themselves too.

Orton looks extremely pissed, and he reaches for the tag and he gets it, Orton rushes in and goes after Elijah, both men tumble to the outside. It's now down to Edge, Sheamus & Miz, HBK, Orton & Ted and Elijah. While Orton and Elijah brawl on the outside, Sheamus and HBK are both exhausted at opposite ends of the ring. Miz and Ted watch on as Sheamus goes for a Brogue Kick and HBK goes for Sweet Chin Music... BOTH MEN CONNECT! KNOCKING EACHOTHER OUT! Miz quickly gets into the ring and throws Sheamus on top of HBK.

SHAWN MICHAELS IS ELIMINATED

THE GENESISTA TOP ALLIANCE IS OUT

Michael Cole: HOLY FUCKITY - Uhhh, how do you say it again Matt?

Matt Striker: ... Damn amateur... HOLY FUCKITY FUCK! THEY BOTH KNOCKED EACH OTHER OUT!

Edge climbs the turnbuckle and dives down onto Orton and Dinero, taking them both out. The fight has now spilled to the outside, and it's an all out brawl, with Ted and Miz being the only ones who aren't involved. Dinero and Miz toss Randy back into the ring and continue to duke it out around the ring. Sheamus is still knocked out. Orton crawls to his corner and tags in Ted, who covers Sheamus.

SHEAMUS IS ELIMINATED

Matt Striker: FUCK! Come on Miz, you can do it!

Noticing the action in the ring, Elijah slides in and attacks Ted, whipping him into the corner. He quickly rushes to the corner and unleashes on Ted with a barrage of body punches. He then backs up to the other side of the ring, rears up as the crowd chee and sprints towards the turnbuckle full speed, throwing up his knees and connecting with Ted's skull. Ted drops to the mat as Elijah quickly attempts to cover him.

1...2...Edge grabs Elijah!

He whips him into the ropes and attempts a spear... reversed! Elijah grabs Edge from behind then drops forwards and slams his face into the canvas! ELIJAH EXPERIENCE! The cover!

EDGE IS ELIMINATED

Matt Striker: FUCK YOU ELIJAH!

Miz grabs Elijah and picks up up! SKULL CRUSHING FINALE! He rolls Elijah over.

ELIJAH DINERO IS ELIMINATED

THE DISCIPLES ARE OUT

Michael Cole: Devastating Skull Crushing Finale!

Matt Striker: It was the same move! Lawl!

Miz goes straight to work on Ted as Orton can only watch on from the apron. He whips Ted to the corner and connects with his signature clothesline, then waits for Ted to get up... He bounces off the ropes and knees Ted in the face, twisting him into a neckbreaker... REALITY CHECK! Miz gets to his feet and laughs, walking to the corner where Orton is. Orton swipes at Miz, but he misses. Miz spits on Orton then turns back to Ted, who knees him in the gut! Ted has the upper hand now as he levels Miz with a Clothesline and then connects with his father's trademark fist drop. Both men are exhausted now and are layed out on the ground. Ted slowly gets to his feet and starts to hobble to his corner... Miz grabs him from nowhere... SKULL CRUSHING FINALE! The cover!

TED DIBIASE IS ELIMINATED

Matt Striker: YES MIZ! TIME TO END IT!

Miz goes nuts and taunts as the crowd boo wildly at him. He turns around... RKO FROM NOWHERE! Orton stands tall over Miz, then looks down at him, backing up into the corner. At this point, the crowd is absolutely wild and one hundred percent behind Legacy. Orton grabs the ropes and leans forward with a sadistic and intense look on his face as Miz begins to stir. Miz lifts his head up slightly and Orton lunges off of the ropes, bounding towards Miz and connecting with a thunderous punt to the skull, Miz drops lifeless to the mat and Orton covers him.

THE MIZ IS ELIMINATED

RAPTURE ARE OUT

Matt Striker: NO! FUCK! BULLSHIT!

Michael Cole: Legacy won fair and square Matt!

Voices hits as Orton throws his fists into the air. Ted slides into the ring and walks over two Orton, the two men hug and climb their respective turnbuckles, obviously exhausted.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen... your winners... LEGACY!

Orton drops to his knees and Ted pats him on the back as the scene fades out.

TO BE CONTINUED OLOLOL

Back to top Go down
https://extreme-w-empire.rpg-board.net
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Championship:

EWE The E.N.D. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE The E.N.D.   EWE The E.N.D. I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:19 am

"Super" Mario Gibson's theme song plays which was called Game on busted through the speakers. Mario came out wearing a attire based off of super mario only he had a mario baseball cap on backwards and he was wearing tights themed after Super Mario along with a gold chain with the famed power star around his neck. He jumped into the air like he was hitting a block and from the ground came a skateboard themed after the koopa troopa shell. He skated close to the ring but infront of the ring was a brown circular trampoline that looked like a goomba and with skill he jumped off of the board, jumped on the trampoline and jumped over the ropes and into the ring with skill. He asked someone at ringside for a mic and once he got one he got on top of the turnbuckle

SUPER
MARIO GIBSON
It's-a me! Mario! He says and the crowd starts cheering him on...It is so awesome to finally be here in EWE but what is even more awesome is being infront of all of you fans! He says with enthusiasm and the crowd in response cheers louder.

Mario back flips back onto the ring

SUPER
MARIO GIBSON
As long as I am alive EWE is gonna be filled with Over 9000% Intensity! Over 9000% Electricity! Over 9000% Mario! So get in your favorite chair, get out your favorite snack and beverage and get out your favorite video game because as of now it is time to Turn Your Game On!

Mario says with fire in his voice and a spark in his belly and the crowd starts to go into a frenzy and just before he is about to say something else someones music starts playing and someone walks out. That someone is CM Punk. Punk goes over to the other side of the ring as This Fire Burns plays. He signals for a microphone. His theme music stops as he holds the microphone to his mouth.

THE STRAIGHT EDGE SAVIOR
CM PUNK
What the hell are you doing? Don't feed into these...these overweight, disgustingly high and-slash-or drunk excuses of human beings. It seems we have a lot of you in the world. You probably don't understand, do you? Well what I mean...is that we have a lot of drunks...and smokers...druggies..and ass kissers. And to be quite frank, I sick of all this shit... I'm sick of these drinkers..smokers...drug takers...ass kissers...I'm sick of addicted people like you! You and this dumbass audience!

The crowd with vicious boos. "YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!" is what they chant.

THE STRAIGHT EDGE SAVIOR
CM PUNK
If you low lives don't shut the hell up--Self-control, Punk...self-control. Now, I look to create...to form the "New Age" Straight-Edge Society. My point being...is that I personally want you join--With one initiation..First...

Punk exits the ring, takes Mario's Koopa shell & busts it over his knee.

THE STRAIGHT EDGE SAVIOR
CM PUNK
Second..

Punk still outside of the ring, gets a chair, slides into the ring & sets it up. He goes outside the ring again and gets a pair of head-shaving clippers. He slides into the ring.

THE STRAIGHT EDGE SAVIOR
CM PUNK
Sit your ass down. This...is the second part of the initiation...

CM Punk turns the clippers on. "Super" Mario Gibson looks on at Punk and smiles...

SUPER
MARIO GIBSON
You know Punk, you're right, I--I shouldn't be catering to these lousy excuses for human beings and I thank you for helping me to realize that.

He says and the crowd starts to boo harder then watches as Punk breaks his board, he pretends to go for the chair and sit on it but then Flash Kicks Punk in the jaw and the ladder ends up falling to the mat. The crowd cheers loudly! He then drops his microphone and yells at the crowd "FOR THE FANS!", then springboards himself from the corner, Moonsault! He clutches his torso as he grabs the microphone and speaks to Punk's face.

SUPER
MARIO GIBSON
You know Punk, you're right, I--I shouldn't be catering to these lousy excuses for human beings and I thank you for helping me to realize that. You see Punk... I don't like you because, for one, you are a disgrace... You try to force people to be who YOU want them to be and if it weren't for these fans then neither you or I would even BE here! So I hope you think long and hard, Punk, because as long as I'm here you will not insult these people! My...People!

Game On starts playing and Mario climbs out of the ring and heads up the ramp all the while high fiving the fans. The scene fades to a dark street in a seemingly abandoned town. Some streetlights flicker, if they aren't broken, and the houses that line the streets have long since been abandoned by their previous owners. The doors and windows are boarded up, but the camera focuses on one house. The door is ajar and most of the windows seem to be shattered. It appears to be normal compared to every other house on the street, but the thing that sets it apart is the eerie source of light coming from the window of the attic. The camera walks onto the porch, the creaking of the wooden planks can be heard under foot as the camera man pushes the door open and enters the house. It's a mess, totally destroyed, but strange and bizarre paintings line the walls. Some seem childlike, but others show violent and disturbing imagery. We start slowly moving up the stairs, still in complete darkness, but once the second floor comes into view, it's immediately noticeable that the stairs to the attic have been pulled down, and the dim light pours out into the darkness, staining it like ink on paper. The camera continues, moving up the attic stairs and into the dimly lit attic, where sitting on a stool, calmly painting another sadistic portrait by candlelight... is Blackout. He looks up, noticing that he has company, and a sick smile makes it's way across his face.

THE SADISTIC ARTIST
BLACKOUT
Well hello. I must say, I wasn't expecting company this evening. To what do I owe the pleasure? Ah, I know, you must be wanting to know my thoughts about what's happening tomorrow night. Please, don't feel threatened, come and sit. I have much to tell...

Blackout motions to an empty stool. With that, he turns back to his portrait and keeps painting, making sure to keep what's on his canvas out of view. He brushes his dark hair out of his eyes and stares at the canvas as he paints, oddly focused.

THE SADISTIC ARTIST
BLACKOUT
Tomorrow night, after it's little leave of absence, the Extreme Wrestling Empire re-opens it's doors. I must say, I knew this day would come, and I've been waiting for a number of months. After all, it all ended so abruptly, I had so much to do... So many old scores to settle... But I'll get to that in just a moment. Firstly, for those who may have forgotten... Allow me to introduce myself. I'm an artist of sorts... However, you won't see my work in any old gallery or exhibition. I've been told my work is little too 'extreme' to be put on display, but no matter, because once again EWE has given me a chance to showcase my art in front of thousands of people... Once again I have a chance to open the mind of these sheep... I have a chance to show them what a true artist is capable of, and maybe, just maybe, they'll appreciate my work... Or maybe they'll disrespect me like they always did. Hmph, one can only hope. It takes a truly genius mind such as mine to appreciate what I do in the ring, and I can't expect every ignorant hick in the crowd to share the same level of intelligence that I possess, can I? At least EWE management has shown some form of intelligence by placing me in the perfect spot on the card.

Blackout lets out a deep chuckle, still focused on whatever it is that he's painting. The candlelight reflects off his dark leather jacket as he grins wickedly.

THE SADISTIC ARTIST
BLACKOUT
So it seems I've been placed into the main event with a man whom I have quite the checkered history with... That man is none other than a hardcore legend in this business, Raven. Well Scotty, it's been a long time coming, hasn't it? I mean, ever since I beat you down with that steel pipe and left you to rot in that pool of you own blood... You must have been itching to get at me. Well, you have that chance... tonight. It's a shame you won't do anything with it though, because you see, whilst you did absolutely nothing during the EWE hiatus, I did. I traveled to England and competed with new rivals... new foes, and they were more of a challenge to me than you could ever be. I even became a champion in another organization, but that's a whole other story. The point is, you were washed up before, but now, you're absolutely nothing compared to me. Furthermore, our match tonight is an Ultimate Hardcore match... For you, this match is going to be like putting a gun to your head and pulling the trigger! There is NO coming back from this Scotty, and believe me, I will not show any mercy whatsoever.

Blackout touches his brush to the canvas one last time, then eyes his work up and down, completely satisfied with it. He stands up and walks over to a wall, where his BWF British Title is mounted, he looks at it briefly, then walks back to his canvas.

THE SADISTIC ARTIST
BLACKOUT
I've warned you as much as I possibly can now, Raven. Now I know you're probably somewhere sitting in a dark corner, just about to burst at the thought of breaking me in two, but that just won't happen. I've improved beyond my wildest dreams, I could beat anyone in the Extreme Wrestling Empire with ease now. Michael Tarver? Angel? Psycho Messiah? Please. I could crush all three of them like the insignificant little worms that they are, and Raven, you're no exception. It's a shame really. It's a shame that your absolutely stellar career has to end here tonight, and maybe if I was the same man you'd faced two months ago, I'd express some kind of remorse, but I'm not that weak. I'm completely void of emotion now, Raven, I learned from you that emotions make for weak minds and feeble bodies, but you don't have to worry about any of that anymore, because tonight isn't just going to be a physical battle, but it'll be a mental one as well... I know you're an extremely intelligent individual, Scotty... Or, you were. I'm not sure if you still have that high IQ after taking all those chair shots to the head, but no matter, I have something to show you.

Blackout smiles at the camera then turns the canvas around, revealing a painting of a man enshrouded in darkness, clutching his face and blood pours from every orifice in his body. Blackout looks at his work with a smirk of satisfaction.

THE SADISTIC ARTIST
BLACKOUT
Everything that you'll experience will result in this. I know you think that hardcore is your element, but trust me when I say this, when you step into this match, you'll be stepping onto my blank canvas. I'll control EVERYTHING that happens. I'll control how much pain you get put through, and how that pain is applied. In this match... I am a God. Raven, it all ends between us tonight, all those memories of your accomplishments in ECW... All those times I watched you and admired you... That has all been washed away, because tonight I prove that I am better than you EVER will be. Tonight, I'll fight this match in the blackness Raven... Because when the darkness falls, we are reborn... And I have been reborn... Far superior to anything you've ever seen or encountered. Tonight my vision comes to life and my dream is realized. Tonight, my masterpiece is complete.

Blackout stares into the camera with his cold lifeless stare as he walks over to the candle and blows it out. Now in pitch darkness, only Blackout's footsteps can be heard as he exits the room and walks down the stairs. Tonight a new era dawns on EWE... The era of Blackout. We go back to ringside. The crowd erupts in a mixture of boos and cheers as they wait for the imminent arrival of The Animal. After a few seconds which feel like hours, the man makes his way out onto the stage, wearing a dark gray suit and his usual sunglasses, Batista stands center stage looking out all the crowd, a smile easily visible on his face. He stands there for around a short minute, gazing out at the crowd smiling before turning towards the ring and starting to walk down the ramp as his music plays. Walking up the steel steps he walks along the apron with his right arm on the top rope running it across as he stops and looks out around the crowd again before finally entering the ring and receiving a mic from Justin Roberts.

THE ANIMAL
BATISTA
EWE: The E...N...D...EWE's first Pay-Per-View before a new beginning, our last show before a new era...it's almost too hard to believe, after all the years EWE was around kicking ass and not giving a FUCK about what others thought... We were doing well. But I'm looking up from here on.

The crowd cheered at this, their love for EWE radiating throughout the arena.

THE ANIMAL
BATISTA
For two years we have put on one hell of a show week in and week out, we have defined our spot in the business, pushed other companies off of the fucking map! We have put our bodies on the line for your entertainment and for glory, and some of us payed the price of that sacrifice. But that's what we do and we did it the best and tonight, will be no different. The End, or the Beginning, it doesn't matter, Tonight we will bring this arena down or your money back!

The crowd cheered louder, expecting the show to be epic, and it would be that and more.

THE ANIMAL
BATISTA
There have been so many memories made in this ring, and in every Arena EWE has stepped foot in. We saw the formation of dominate stables like Disciples and The Elite. Careers were started, and ended, legends were made and broken. The essence of Extreme had never been made more clear then here in the Extreme Wrestling Empire!...But all of that will pale in comparison to tonight, when I destroy The Rock once and for all! Never again will we have to deal with his arrogant attitude being shoved down our throats ever again! I am making a public promise, a vow, that tonight, I will destroy Rock and end his career forever!

The arena erupts into a roaring sea of boos as Batista's true colors were brought out.

THE ANIMAL
BATISTA
Each and every one of you worthless pieces of crap, will see your great hero fall! I will break his body into little pieces like I do to crackers for my soup! Even he will have no choice but to admit to himself that I am the better man! That his reign is over! That he should have never crossed paths with...ME!

The anger against Batista was clearly audible as some even started chanting "Fuck You!" and giving him the fingers, but he smiled even more.

THE ANIMAL
BATISTA
You can boo and cuss me out all you want, I don't give a fuck! No one here really cares about your opinions! So you can all just sit and shut up or keep living in the delusion that you matter here, I don't care. And not only will I have ended the Rock's career...I will become the LAST EWE Champion ever! Though, I'll probably just sell the title on eBay or something, I'm sure there's some guy living in his mom's basement that collects all of our stuff anyways. Since EWE is going to have another draft after this, I can continue dominating in either one of them! I mean, who wouldn't want the last EWE Champion on their show?

He smiled and paced around the ring, even taking a moment to flip off the crowd before bringing the mic back to his mouth.

THE ANIMAL
BATISTA
I've already got offers to join up with XPlosion and Genesis after tonight, my greatness and domination will continue even if License to Kill doesn't! My legacy will grow...

He laughed as the fans continued to show their hate of him, seeming to show more hate then even thought possible.

THE ANIMAL
BATISTA
But now that I've had the time to voice my thoughts, I'll be taking my leave of you Hippocratic uneducated filth. Enjoy the show or not I don't care, but make sure you have your cameras ready when I take my place back at the top of the EWE, after all, the E.N.D. is only the beginning.

Smiling as the crowd boo's him, his music hits the PA system again as he exits the ring and walks up the ramp to the stage, taking one last moment to flip off the crowd before disappearing back stage.

EWE HOMECOMING 2009 DVD AD

Blue spot lights wave through the dark arena. Fans are going wild in anticipation. Suddenly, the spot lights are turned off leaving the arena in complete blackout for a few seconds, building the hype. The crowd goes wild as the famous trademark is heard, “IF YA SMELL… What The Rock, Is Cooking”. “Electrifying” hits the public announcement system. The Rock, Dwayne Johnson, comes out of the backstage area and slowly makes his way down the ramp, with the only light shinning from the titantron.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, the following is a steel cage match for the EWE Championship! Introducing first, making his way to the ring, from Miami, Florida... THE ROCK!

He gets to the apron using the steel steps and places one foot through the ropes. However, after looking at the fans for a moment, he takes his foot back on the apron and climbs the turnbuckle as the lights are slowly turning on. The Rock gets on the top rope and raises his arm, taunting the fans. He gets down and walks to the opposing corner, but he’s interrupted by “I Walk Alone”. Batista comes out, The Rock is staring at him. Batista grins and does his machine gun taunt as the fireworks go off. The Animal slowly makes his way down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: And the opponent, from Washington, D.C… THE ANIMAL, BATISTA!

Michael Cole: You’re about to witness something unique!

Matt Striker: Yeah, it’s not every day you see two monkeys in a cage.

Batista hops on the apron and stares at The Rock. A referee slides into the ring and the steel cage starts to come down. Batista looks up at the steel cage as it’s coming down and gets into the ring through the ropes. Batista and The Rock stare at each other, as the cage stops moving. The referee signals for the bell to rings and the match starts. Both wrestlers take slow paces toward eachother, they bump fists and then start to trade punches. After a few punches, Batista starts dominating. The latter forces his opponent to stagger next to the ropes. Batista then runs back and hits his back to the ropes before bouncing back. The Rock manages to regain focus, he ducks and hits Batista with a flapjack. Batista ending up flipping in the air and hitting his back to the steel cage.

Michael Cole: That’s brutal!

The Rock runs back and bounces off the ropes, as Batista gets to his feet. The Rock hits him with a spinning elbow. The Rock taunts the fans and bounces off the ropes again, as Batista gets up. Hoerver, this time Batista counters the Rock with a big boot. Batista bounces off the ropes and hits The Rock, who just stood up straight, with a big boot to the face. Pin!

Michael Cole: Great match so far!

Matt Striker: How’s a couple of bald guys bouncing around the ring considered a great match?

1… Kickout!

Batista gets up and drags The Rock to his feet by the head. He crashes The Rock’s head to the steel wall and scratches his face. The Rock places his fingers in the holes and pushes his head away, but Batista proves too strong by forcing his head to the steel. After a few seconds, The Rock suddenly bursts with a push. Batista is forced to let go. The latter rushes, attempting to repeat the same situation with his opponent, but The Rock moves out of the way and Batista slams to the steel cage. Batista turns around and The Rock grabs him in a headlock, he lifts him up, suplex! Batista immediately gets up and goes for a clothesline. The Rock ducks and uses Batista’s momentum to lift him up in the air and hit a devastating Samoan Drop! Pin!

1…2… Kickout!

The Rock gets up and stands in the corner.

Michael Cole: What’s he planning on doing now?

Batista gets to his feet. The Rock runs towards him, attempting some sort of fast pace move. BATISTA HITS A HEAVY CLOTHESLINE! Batista looks at the crowd, he taunts them and lets out a loud roar.

Matt Striker: The Animal is unleashed!

Batista starts stomping at The Rock, one after the other. He then lifts him to his feet and Irish Whips him, ONE HANDED SPINEBUSTER! Batista puts all ten fingers between the steel cage holes and shakes the steel cage, taunting the booing fans.

Matt Striker: This is getting good!

He turns around to see The Rock just getting on his feet, still staggered. Batista kicks his opponent in the gut and places his head between his legs. He lifts him up.

Michael Cole: I think we all know what’s coming next.

Batista suddenly turns around, still lifting The Rock, to face the cage wall. He throws The Rock on the steel wall. The Most Electrifying Man in Wrestling History lets out the most powerful yell in wrestling history.

Michael Cole: I guess I didn’t know what was going to happen.

Matt Striker: I did.

Batista smirks. He looks at the top of the cage and decides to start climbing.

Matt Striker: Oh my god, he’s actually climbing. People, you’re getting your money’s worth.

Michael Cole: Well, he’s kind of slow.

Matt Striker: Atleast he can climb. More than I can say about you and a staircase.

Batista takes a while to climb and the crowd laughs during his attempt. The Rock gets up and quickly climbs the cage, trying to catch up with Batista. They try to push eachother off of the wall. However, they both manage to maintain stability and reach the top of the cage at the same time. They stand up and start trading blows. SPEAR BY BATISTA! Both wrestlers lose balance and end up falling back into the ring.

Matt Striker: You’d notice that we started building stronger rings and cages after the Matt Hardy/Chris Jericho Accident.

Michael Cole: We just witnessed a spear from the top of a steel cage and all you can talk about is ring structure?

Matt Striker: And cage, don’t forget the cage.

Michael Cole: You’re strange.

Matt Striker: What’s strange is that they always fall into the ring and never to the outside.

Both wrestlers are laying on the mat. The crowd is thunderous with cheers and boos. It takes a couple of minutes before Batista starts signaling the first signs of consciousness. He raises his arm in the air, as if he was looking for a poll to help him up, but then drops his hand. The Rock starts his first movement by crawling away from Batista and towards a corner.

Matt Striker: This is like watching an episode of rug rats. Wait, those diaper pooping bastards can walk.

Michael Cole: Can’t remember them ever pooping.

Matt Striker: Isn’t that the purpose of diapers?

Michael Cole: How did we go to talking about diapers?

Batista starts crawling to the opposite corner. Both wrestlers reach the opposing corners a while later and start to use it as aid to get up. Once both wrestlers are up, they lean on the ring post before they walk towards eachother. The Rock and Batista meet at the center of the ring. The Rock throws a punch, causing Batista to fall back a little bit. Batista walks up again and throws a punch of his own, causing The Rock to stumble a bit. Both wrestlers suddenly collapse and relay on eachother to stay up on their feet. The Rock pushes Batista away. Batista tries to walk towards The Rock again, but the latter hits him with a clothesline. Both wrestlers are on the ground, but not for long. The Rock immediately does a Heart Break Kid trademark get up. The crowd goes wild for the surprising electrical surge feel. The Rock looks completely different than he looked a minute ago. He stands on top of Batista, takes one of his elbow pads off and throws it over the steel cage, to the crowd.

Michael Cole: We all know what’s coming next!

Matt Striker: If it’s anything like last time you said that, The Rock will be moonslauting from the top of the steel cage.

The Rock runs to the ropes and bounces off, PEOPLE’S ELBOW!

Matt Striker: I guess you were right… this time.

Bobby Lashley comes out of the backstage area and starts walking towards the ring. The Rock stares at him, until he makes it to ringside. Rock goes for the cover.

1…2… Kickout!

Lashley grins, while The Rock looks disappointed.

Michael Cole: I don’t understand why Lashley is here.

Matt Striker: I don’t even understand why you’re here.

Michael Cole: Is he here to help out his old friend?

Matt Striker: Doubt it.

The Rock starts climbing the steel cage. He takes a while to climb, through all the wounds and the bruises. Just as he’s about to reach the top of the cage, Batista gets to his feet. The latter starts shaking the cage wall, until The Rock loses his grip and falls on his feet. Batista quickly throws punches at The Rock, leading him to the corner of the ring. He then Irish Whips him to the opposite corner. Batista runs towards him and hits him with a corner clothesline. The Rock falls back and to the floor. Batista looks at the crowd, taunting them as they boo. The Rock gets up behind Batista. The Rock is staggered and in a venerable position. Lashley picks up a chair from under the ring and throws at over the cage. The Rock grabs it in mid air and starts hitting the floor with it, taunting Batista to turn around. Batista does, unexpecting a chair shot to his head! The crowd goes wild.

Matt Striker: Damn Lashley.

The Rock unfolds the steel chair and places it beside Batista. The Rock helps his opponent to his feet. He places his right arm around Batista’s neck.

Michael Cole: HE’S GOING FOR THE ROCK BOTTOM!

STO BY BATISTA! He helps The Rock to his feet, kick to the gut, BATISTA BOMB ON THE STEEL CHAIR!

Matt Striker: JIZZ, JIZZ EVERYWHERE!

Batista asks the referee to open the steel cage door. He’s on the urge of victory, but suddenly decides to turn around. He approaches The Rock, BATISTA BITES THE ROCK AND KEEPS THE BITE ON!

Matt Striker: This guy, IS AMAZING!

The Rock can’t hold it anymore, he taps out! THE BELL RINGS! The crowd boos as Batista holds both his arms up in victory.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner...THE ANIMAL...BATISTA!!!

FOZZY'S NEW ALBUM TO BE RELEASED IN 6 YEARS COMMERCIAL

The bell rings as the crowd awaits with suspense, seeing the cell above their heads and even higher, a steel chrome briefcase containing a contract for brand supremacy.

Michael Cole: Evans will be on XPlosion from now on, but with a Genesista heart, he's going to fight for his original brand to have live broadcasting and to be considered the number one brand!

Jack Evans' new theme song hits, the Genesista crowd goes wild although the XPlosion fans cheer just as well.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen the following match is the EWE Ladder of Hell Match!...You win by retrieving the brieface dangling at the rafters ABOVE this Hell in a Cell!...And it is for Brand Supremacy! The winner of this match will win the rights to live broadcasting and supreme EWE brand consideration for their initial brand! Introducing first, from Parkland, Washington... Justin Roberts reads from a piece of paper...brought to you by the Chris Jericho and Bryan Danielson Remakes...THE ONE AND ONLY...JACK...EVANS!!!

The crowd cheers wildly as Jack Evans walks out, and taunts; sporting an extremely different haircut, attire and style.

Matt Striker: Holy shit! Where's the chav!?

Michael Cole: Apparently his chav days ARE over!

The crowd keeps on cheering him on loudly and insanely. Evans walks slowly to the right end of the stage area, the XPlosion side, and taunts the crowd as they cheer him!...The suspense grows and the cheers do too, so loudly, as the One and Only, Jack Evans walks to the other end of the ramp, facing the Genesis fans, the cheers are two times louder and blatant as Evans shouts "GENESIS!!!". The crowd goes wild and Evans starts making his way down the ramp!

Michael Cole: I don't guess anybody's used to this, new Jack Evans...Maybe being the...One and Only, will do him good, who knows?

Matt Striker: I do, he's going from a miserable faggot chav to a made man! It's pretty good!

Jack Evans walks up the steel steps and leaps up onto the turnbuckle, where he stands on top, and then turns around whilst on top. Facing the crowd and balancing himself only with his feet on the top ropes, he taunts again for the delight of the crowd, before springboard corkscrewing back to the mat, and landing on his feet! The crowd is starting a "Y2J! Y2J!" chant versed with a "ONE AND ONLY!" chant. King of my World blares the Public Announcement System and the manly chants and shouts of the XPloder crowd are heard! The lights become dimmer as the camera focuses on the stage. Finally the only light you can see is the countdown on the Titantron!...

Matt Striker: And here he comes!

The countdown finishes, the lights go blue and silver and we can see Chris Jericho, standing back to the crowd with his arms spread, kind of shaking, as the crowd is cheering wildly. Jericho spins round and taunts, as he smiles. He then looks at both sides of the stage, looking over at the Genesis fans, and then at the XPlosion fans. He takes two steps towards the Genesis side and points at them with a smile, but the smile quickly turns into a grin and the pointing finger quickly turns into him, just flipping the opposite brand's crowd off. He then takes off his trademark vest and shows its back to them, it reads "Y2J", and under, it reads "XPLOSION FOREVER". The King of the World then shows the back of the vest to the XPloder crowd as the said fans go insane!!! The Ayatollah of Rock n'Rollah makes his way down the ramp and towards the ring. He stops in the middle of the ramp and lays his vest down for everybody to see, then walks over it without stepping on it.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, representing Saturday Night XPlosion...From Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada...THE KING OF THE WORLD...CHRIS...JERICHO!!!

Jericho walks up the steel steps and then on the apron facing the XPlosion fans, he does his signature taunt on the ropes before entering the ring, where he asks for a microphone and his theme song dies down. Justin Roberts hands him over his mic as the crowd also cools down. The cell starts being lowered as both Evans and Jericho look up at it... As the crowd is finally completely cooled down, Jericho starts speaking to Jack Evans...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
...Jack...What I've done for you this week is something I never did for anybody ever before. You earned my respect by finally taking it seriously after the shitload of effort I put into it... Jericho chuckles, the fans cheer...Are you afraid of tonight?... Now that you finally have me as say, your friend, aren't you just afraid of what I can do to you?...Evans I've been known to be merciless, friends or not, tonight between us is war, and only after the dust is settled, and XPlosion's statement has been made, is when we'll find out if you're truly a made man. But that doesn't matter anymore.

Jericho pauses and starts circling a seemingly unafraid Jack Evans, and goes back to speaking and playing mind games...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
You're still not perfect, you'll never be. I'm the only perfect man in this world, you might be the One and Only but I am the Ayatollah, I am the Sheik, I am the King of the fucking World! Jericho smiles as the crowd cheers loudly. He slicks his long hair back from the front of his eyes to clear his view. I've been in matches like these...You never have...The most extreme matches you ever had were some petty Hardcore and Tables Matches. Tonight you're going to suffer like you've never suffered before...Jericho pauses, you see Genesis' little roster is full of freaks like, Psycho Messiah, Blackout, etcetera... They talk about inflicting pain, they talk...about making people suffer...they consider it art. If what they do is...art...This will be the God damned Mona Lisa, junior!

The fans cheer loudly...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
You see, we're friends, but you have to face facts and accept it. I'm a better man, a better GM, and a better wrestler than you will ever be...

Jericho stops walking and stands in the back of Evans, speaking from behind him, as he bends his head down over his shoulder and looks back...

THE KING OF THE WORLD
CHRIS JERICHO
Tonight...You have nothing to win in this match, and I have everything to lose. Yet I'm walking away the winner and winning nothing that I don't have already. Yet I will give my fans delight, and they will love it as you squirm in pain inside this cage... Jericho points at the cage that is finally lowered. Tonight, I'm not only walking away the winner and you're not...But I'm walking away, period. And you...You aren't. And remember that after tonight...The fans cheer and yell along!... You will NEVER!!!...EVER-AH!!!...BE THE SAME!!!...AGANE!!!

The crowd cheers again as there is a long staredown between Jack Evans and Chris Jericho. They stand right in front of each other, bumping chests, and looking each other dead in the eye. The bell rings again...

Michael Cole: Here we go and this is going to be one if not thee most legendary bout to ever happen in the history of Wrestling and especially here, in Extreme Wrestling Empire. It's a Ladder of Hell Match, and anything goes!

Jack Evans extends his hand to Jericho, without barely moving more than his forearm due to the lack of space between each other. To which Jericho simply responds with a smirk and a smug look on his face, before taking some steps back.

Matt Striker: Yes, leave the wedding for after the damn match!

Michael Cole: They will hardly be standing after the damn match!

Evans shrugs in indifference, and the crowd is starting an "E, DUB, E!" chant. They lock-up, finally, with Jericho capitalizing with the Headlock. Typically, Evans tries to shove him out of the position but Jericho actually stands firm, Headlock Takedown! And a handful of fists to Jack Evans' forehead! Jericho gets on top of Evans, punching him repeatedly in the face again. He then gets up and taunts as the XPlosion fans cheer loudly, making unbearable the mix between wild cheering and insane booing in the crowd!

Michael Cole: Well...Vintage EWE, huh?

Jack Evans gets up, groggy, and Jericho Irish Whips him, the match's quickness paces up as Evans springboards almost instantly as he reaches the ropes, Springboard Moonsault! He lands on his feet after Jericho dodges and runs at the ropes, bouncing back at him for a Clothesline, but Evans counters for the Float-Over-DDT! BUT JERICHO HOLDS HIM IN THE AIR IN THE DDT POSITION! He puts him down and kneels his right leg, freeing himself from the DDT predicament. He runs at the opposite ropes and attacks from behind with the Bulldog, NO! NOW EVANS COUNTERS, DUCKING THE BULLDOG! Jericho turns round, kick to the midsection! And now a kick combination to the legs... Faster and faster he continues the combo, finishing it off with a Dropsault! And Jericho goes over the ropes and out of the ring, near the cell wall...

Michael Cole: And they're out, after a great combo from the One and Only, Jack Evans!

Matt Striker: You mean Mister Jack Edward Evans. LAWL.

Cole and Striker both chuckle as Evans stays on the apron, waiting for Jericho to get up. The latter pretends to struggle only to his knees, but in the end he capitalizes on the pretending by being smart and quick, grabbing Evans' foot and making him hit his back on the apron. He takes the time to take a breather.

Matt Striker: Smart strategy by none other than Jericho, the man who actually signs our paychecks.

Jericho grabs Evans' head and smashes it against the steel cell wall! He then kicks the steel steps right into the former Genesis General Manager! Evans' body crumbles over the stairs and Y2J pulls them out. The Ayatollah of Rock n'Rollah has a big smile on his face. He tosses the One and Only in the ring and climbs the turnbuckle from outside the ring. Evans gets to his feet... Top Rope Shoulder Block by Jericho!

Michael Cole: Chris Jericho's athleticism will never be forgotten in this business! And here he's showing it off again.

Matt Striker: He damn well has the right to do show it off.

Jericho wipes his hands on one another, as usual, and then spreads his legs on top of Evans, while standing with his hands on his waist. EVANS KICKS HIM IN THE GUT FROM THE MAT, OUT OF NOWHERE! The One and Only follows it with a Drop Toe Hold and rolls over on top of Jericho for a Crossface!

Matt Striker: Evans has some kind of Crossface locked in! What the actual fuck?!

No matter what, and as much as Jericho taps out, and he does, repeatedly in pain, Evans does not release the hold until he probably heard a crack!... The Genesista fans are cheering him wildly as he gets up and taunts now, Jericho rolls out of the ring, holding his neck and lower face. But Evans takes no time to go for the run...Suicide Dive outside the ring! JERICHO ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY, HE HITS THE CELL ONLY!

Michael Cole: Oh my, that even hurt me!

Matt Striker: Good.

Jericho and Evans take some time to recover, but as the crowd cheers them both on, and pump them both up, they get up at the same time to trade some slow blows before Evans smashes Jericho's head against the wall, he then tries to Irish Whip Jericho but Y2J counters it into an Irish Whip of his own, and Evans goes face first against the Hell in a Cell door, breaking it open! The crowd goes wild!

Matt Striker: And they are out of the cell!

Jericho pulls Evans up by the hair and smashes his face against the door, laid down on the concrete floor, he then rubs it in the door wire, before smashing it again! Jericho takes some steps back and leans against the security barrier. Jack Evans finally gets up...CODEBREAKER! NO!!! EVANS SLAMS JERICHO AGAINST THE CELL DOOR!!!

Michael Cole: Don't leave your seats! We will be right back!

EWE ACTION FIGURES AD

We come back, and we see Jack Evans sandwiching Chris Jericho's body in the middle of a ladder, which is still unfolded, and he is holding up the half of it that isn't lying against Y2J's body. The One and Only climbs up the security barrier and breathes in deeply, in between of all the panting and sweating. The Genesis fans are cheering him on, they have his back. He turns his back to Jericho and quickly leaps back...STUNTIN' 101!!! TO NOTHING, BUT THE LADDER!

Matt Striker: Jericho rolled out!

Michael Cole: BY GOD!

Jericho takes about a minute to get up, all that can be heard is an "E, DUB, E! E, DUB, E!" chant. Jericho starts climbing the steel cell, making his way up to the top, where the ladders lay. The crowd cheers him as he climbs on, looking up... Jack Evans sees the happening and bursts out with whatever he has left to climb after him, he grabs him from behind but Y2J elbows him twice...BACK SUPLEX OFF THE CELL WALL BY EVANS ONTO THE LADDER!!!

Matt Striker: HOLY FUCKITY FUCK!

Michael Cole: BY GOD!

Both wrestlers are down, next to the ladder...They don't move until a while after. The crowd is chanting "THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME". The referee checks up on both wrestlers but then they move. They start working their way up through a painful process, and they take a lot of time to do so. As Evans is the first to get up, he staggers back until he's leaned against the security barrier. Jericho is on one knee as Evans runs at him...BACK BODY DROP AGAINST THE CAGE WALL! And Jericho staggers to the security barrier himself now!

Matt Striker: Jack Evans goes back first! Well done!

Michael Cole: BY GO--!

Matt Striker: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Jericho rushes at Evans and kicks him in the gut, making him tumble about three feet away from his initial position. Chris Jericho staggers over to the timekeeper table and takes the ringbell...He then waits for Evans to stand... After a few seconds he does..And he turns around, Jericho runs! RINGBELL HIT TO THE FA--NO! EVANS DUCKS UNDER! JERICHO TURNS ROUND, SPINNING HEEL KICK! JERICHO GOES DOWN! Although he doesn't take much to get back up, Dropkick to the face as he is bent down by the One and Only, Jack Evans!

Michael Cole: Evans turned the tables completely!

Evans holds his lower torso as he approaches Jericho and pulls him up by the hair... He then shoves him over the security barrier, making him fall in between all the fans... Evans runs and steps over the security barrier...SHOOTING STAR PRESS INTO THE CROWD!!!

Matt Striker: WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!? I'M MARKING OUT BRAH

Michael Cole: VINTAGE JACK EVANS!

Some fans are marking out, some are complaining about Evans slightly hurting them...

Michael Cole: Some of our Genesis fans are now unsatisfied.

Matt Striker chuckles like he doesn't care. Evans gets up and taunts, he even takes the time to take a picture with a fan. BUT JERICHO GRABS HIS LEGS, DOUBLE LEG TAKEDOWN! LIONTAMER! WALLS OF JERICHO!!!

Matt Striker: HE HAS THE WALLS LOCKED IN!!!

Evans taps out but it doesn't make any difference! Jericho keeps the strong pressure on until the fans shove him away. He starts yelling at the Genesis fans whilst unpleasantly surprised with them. He pulls Evans up and sends him over the barrier, right into the steel ladder! Y2J leaps over and starts climbing the cell now. As he is halfway through, Jack Evans gets up as well, while holding his back in pain. He sets up the ladder!

Michael Cole: WHAT'S EVANS DOING?!

Jack Evans rushes up the ladder as Chris Jericho starts balancing himself from the top edge...Evans is at the top step! AND HE LEAPS RIGHT NEXT TO JERICHO! THEY ARE HOLDING AT THE EDGE OF THE CELL! THEY TRADE BLOWS AS THE CROWD IS GOING ABSOLUTELY INSANE!!! Jericho tries to shove Evans down! But he fails! Now the One and Only tries to pull the Ayatollah of Rock n'Rollah down! But fails as well, they both manage to roll over to the cell roof, where there are three ladders symmetrically just lying there. They both get up at the same time and the air is filled with tension as the wrestlers simply stare one another down... Jack Evans is slightly bleeding from a cut under the right eye due to the stiff elbowing from the King of the World, Chris Jericho. And the latter is bruised in the neck still, due to the modified Crossface Jack Evans put him on. They approach each other and stare each other in the eye while still trading words... DROP TOE HOLD OUT OF NOWHERE BY EVANS! AND JERICHO GOES FACE FIRST AGAINST A LADDER! Evans gets up and takes no time to stomp a mudhole into Chris Jericho's back!

Matt Striker: I don't get it! Evans should forfeit, he isn't a part of Genesis anymore, damn it!

Michael Cole: He's still loyal!

Matt Striker: HE ISN'T BEING LOYAL!

Jack Evans staggers over to a ladder as he cleans the blood from his face with his forearm. He grabs a ladder and sets it up. He slowly starts climbing, step by step, as the Genesista crowd cheers him on with all they've got! The One and Only finally reaches the top, he tries to reach for the briefcase but Jericho is up! Y2J rushes at the ladder and pushes it!!! THE LADDER FALLS WHILE EVANS JUMPS AT JERICHO SO AS NOT TO FALL ALONG... CROSSBODY BY EVANS, NO! COUNTERED INTO A POWERSLAM BY CHRIS JERICHO!!! Jericho kneels up and breathes deep some air while closing his eyes and listening closer, basking in the glory of having the XPlosion fans all chanting his name! Jericho slowly gets up and takes some steps back, waiting for Jack Evans to get up...

Matt Striker: HE'S GOING FOR IT!

As the One and Only finally gets up...Jericho runs at him...CODEBREAKER!!! CHRIS JERICHO! HITS! THE CODEBREAKER!!!

Michael Cole: VINTAGE JERICHO!

Matt Striker: And Evans is bleeding like a fountain!...of blood.

Jericho gets back to his feet and taunts, then slowly staggers over to a ladder to set it up and start climbing. The XPloder crowd is all cheering him on and chanting his nickname of "Y2J". Other fans are chanting "E! Dub! E! E! Dub! E! E! Dub! E!". Jericho finally gets to the top, and as he reaches for the briefcase, Evans is suddenly possessed by an urge that brings him to his feet and he climbs up the ladder quickly!!! BUT JERICHO IS READY! HE KICKS HIM IN THE FACE! Jericho grabs him by the hair and punches his face fiercely and repeatedly. Y2J then shoves Evans from the ladder and retrieves the briefcase!!! The bell rings!!!

Matt Striker: It's all over!

Michael Cole: AND WHAT A AMTCH!

Matt Striker: Match*.

Jericho stands on the ladder, with his arms raised, one hand holding the briefcase and the other just held in the air! He breathes in the air of victory as his fans cheer him on with "XPLOSION! XPLOSION!" chants. King of My World finally blares through the arena as the cameras focus on a broken, bleeding and battered Jack Evans.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner, AND THE REPRESENTATIVE OF WHAT IS STILL, THE SUPREME EWE BRAND, XPLOSION!!...THE KING OF THE WORLD...CHRIS...JERICHO!!!

The cameras focus back on Chris Jericho as he steps onto the very top of the ladder, and holds up the briefcase in pride and glory.
Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Championship:

EWE The E.N.D. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE The E.N.D.   EWE The E.N.D. I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:38 am

ANOTHER COMMERCIAL LOL

The bell rings and the crowd pops loudly as Archer Ryland's theme song hits!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen the following match is a Tables for Everybody Match, it consists of eliminating all the opponents by putting them through a table, the last man standing, will be declared the winner of the match!... And it is for the EWE...LEGENDS...CHAMPIONSHIP!

"Deceiving" Archer Ryland walks out on stage wearing his wrestling attire and a sports jacket zipped up to the middle. And of course his trademark sunglasses... He taunts on stage and then makes his way down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, from Rockland, Maine. Now living in Manchester, New Hampshire... Weighing in 234 pounds..."DECEIVING"...ARCHER...RYLAND!!!

Ryland stops at the end of the ramp with a huge grin. He then runs towards the squared circle and slides inside. He lays there supporting himself on his arms and looks at the crowd before getting up. Justin Roberts hands him his microphone by request and leaves the ring...The music fades down and Ryland looks at the fans in the jam packed Staples Center.

DECEIVING
ARCHER RYLAND
You know...It's really fucking great to be here in Los Angeles, California! The crowd lets out a huge pop!...Archer smiles and goes back to talking. I finally got the chance to make an impact, and what better place to make an impact than in the City of Night, huh?... Y'know, I debuted in EWE about six months ago, right in the biggest Pay-Per-View event of them all, Battle for Supremacy.

The crowd cheers again.

DECEIVING
ARCHER RYLAND
]The Legends Championship...Well it's a start, that's what it is... It was the first Championship the two-time World Wrestling Champion, Matt Hardy, held. The title has been through many hands, and that's why I'm proud to be in a match fighting for that Championship. Although it's not the most prestigious title or even close to that, everybody who held this title belt found glory in this company, one way or the other.

Ryland pauses...

DECEIVING
ARCHER RYLAND
And that's what I'm aiming for. I am aiming to leave my mark in this company, leave my name. And everybody will know me, and everybody will remember the name Archer...Ryland. I aim to be one of the biggest superstars here; And that implies me to work my way up the ladder of success, and so I will. Watch me start with the Legends Championship tonight. Although it'll be no easy task.

Ryland takes a piece of paper from his jacket pocket and leans back on a turnbuckle corner as he unfolds the paper and reads the first name on the list.

DECEIVING
ARCHER RYLAND
Stone Cold...Steve...Austin. The crowd pops...Coming to EWE ruined his career completely. He was a fine ass legend once, wasn't he? Has he ever even won a match 'round here? I believe he hasn't...JBL. The second Legends Champion, the first guy to actually pin someone for that title...A two times Legends champion as well... All downhill for him from then on. Monty, fucking, Brown. All he did was come back and kick someone's ass, he did that what, three, four times? I also remember him winning a Six Man Tag Team Match without doing shit.

The crowd gives a mixed reaction and some "Monty Brown" chants are heard.

DECEIVING
ARCHER RYLAND
Brett DiBiase...Another wrestler on a downfall, he started on the top, couldn't handle it, now here he is at the bottom wrestling for the Legends Champion. That's why, like myself, YOU HAVE to work your way from down...up. Not the other way around little Brett. Wade Barrett!...Finally someone who deserves a little respect, although he did nothing big around Genesis, he never lost a match while he was there, if I remember it well... Mason Ryan...Seriously? This fucker didn't even ever have a match in EWE. Am I right or am I right? Crowd cheers and laughs... ANGEL AND TYLER BLACK! Here we go, a little competition other than Barrett. One of them is the Cruiserweight Champion, hell, he beat Blackout, one of the baddest superstars I've ever seen. The other one, I've heard of him a whole lot but I've never really watched him wrestle. But from what I hear, he's a force for me to reckon with.

The crowd starts chanting "DANIELSON!...DANIELSON!"...

DECEIVING
ARCHER RYLAND
Just where I was getting to, will you people calm down? Archer laughs...We're friends. Bryan is what I like to call a very good friend actually. We didn't get to wrestle each other either at the Money in the Bank Match or in a Singles Match...But tonight it's our chance to steal the show together. And I'm pretty sure Bryan, Angel, Tyler and I will be the ones that do steal the show because, well, look at the rest of the match. It's a horror movie character wannabe, a rookie, an AMATEUR, amateur wrestler, and Mr. Soft, Dolph Ziggler... The crowd cheers...People, get ready, shit's about to get real.

Ryland drops the mic and leans back on the ropes facing the stage. Battle On hits the PA System as the crowd erupt into cheers. Tyler Black steps out on the the entrance ramp in his ring attire with his custom made t-shirt on. Tyler throws his arms up into the air, taking in the awesome reaction that he's receiving.

Justin Roberts: Introducing next, from Davenport, Ohio... Weighing in at 222 pounds... TYLER BLACK

He stares at Archer Ryland, and runs a hand through his hair, then walks quickly down to the ring, entering via the steel steps and grabbing a microphone. He looks at Archer, smiling and clapping his hands.

FADE TO BLACK
TYLER BLACK
Bravo Archer, bravo. Couldn't have said it better myself to be honest. Now, I know you're definitely one of the most talented competitors in this match up tonight, but let's get serious here... You've had chances to make an impact, and though you were impressive, It's not as impressive as what I can do. You see, I signed with EWE, but never got a match... I've yet to make my in-ring debut, and I can't think of a better place to do that than here, in Los Angeles, TONIGHT!

The crowd pop loudly as Black throws up a fist, not diverting his eyes from Ryland for one moment.

FADE TO BLACK
TYLER BLACK
How many wrestlers can say they competed in their debut match for a championship belt? Not many, but now I can add that to my resume. Not only am I going to compete in this match on my debut, but I'm going to win it, and when I do, It'll be another notch on my belt, another thing to put on my already extensive lost of career highlights. Now, I know you won't make this easy for me Archer, and I know that you're one hell of a competitor. Hell, I've actually been looking forward to this match to wrestle guys like you and Angel... And as for Bryan Danielson, well, we have quite the checkered history.

The crowd pop loudly as Tyler gives a small grin and rubs his beard.

FADE TO BLACK
TYLER BLACK
Some of you die-hard wrestling fans may remember that Mr. Danielson and I had a stellar series of matches back in a small, Chicago-based company by the name of ROH. I'll be honest, those were probably the toughest matches of my career. Danielson may be a goofball on-screen, but in the ring it's like he's a different person, he's like a damn iceman... Don't even get me started on what it feels like to be put in the Cattle Mutilation. Anyway, the point is, I've beaten Bryan before, and he's beaten me, so I know he'll be some stiff competition. Next we have the South-African Sensation... I mean, the Highlight Reel, Angel. I've never wrestled this guy, but damn, I've seen some of the stuff he does in the ring, and even I can't pull that off! I'm not even sure he's human! He too, is a guy I'm looking forward to wrestling.

Tyler gives the crowd a moment to be quiet after all the cheering they've been doing, he smiles at Ryland, then starts to speak again.

FADE TO BLACK
TYLER BLACK
Who else have we got? Ah, Psycho messiah, former World Champion, I know for a fact that this guy is gonna be a formidable force in this match up, we'll need to work together if we want to get him out. Trust me, I'm a confident guy, but if it comes down to me and him, I won't be so sure. Ah, CA White, this kid reminds me a little of myself. Rising up through eh independent circuit to join one of the best wrestling companies in the world. The only difference between him and I is that I made a name for myself first, I made sure people knew who Tyler Black was before I got here, and judging by the reaction I received when my music hit, I think i made the right choice!

The crowd pop loudly as Tyler starts to walk in a circle around Archer Ryland.

FADE TO BLACK
TYLER BLACK
Stone Cold, JBL, Jack Swagger, Monty Brown, Wade Barrett, Brett DiBiase, Mason Ryan... the list just goes on with names like these, guys who made their mark in other companies, who may have been world champions previously in their careers, or maybe they're second generation stars... even hall of famers, but you know what, none of that matters to me, because nothing is going to stand between me and the EWE Legends Title. Finally, it brings me to you, Archer Ryland, personally trained by Lance Storm. Archer, I know you're an absolutely phenomenal wrestler, and I wouldn't be surprised if it came down to just you and I left in that ring tonight Archer. I also wouldn't be surprised if we stole the show together. Y'know, maybe we could even organize something after this Pay-Per-View, people might wanna see Tyler Black and Archer Ryland in the ring again. But Archer, the fact remains, I'm one of the most talented wrestlers in the world, and no one can change that. Tonight, I'll be leaving with the Legends Title around my waist Archer, and not even you can stop me.

This statement gets a mixed reaction as Tyler removes his shirt and throws it out into the crowd. The crowd is going insane by the first time they see two of their favorite EWE newest superstars meeting in the ring. Suddenly a "E, DUB, E! E, DUB, E!" chant begins and gets louder and louder that it catches all of Black and Ryland's attention...As the crowd quiet down just a little bit...

DECEIVING
ARCHER RYLAND
You know, these fans are absolutely right. EWE...Extreme Wrestling Empire is the best wrestling promotion to ever exist! There's just no arguing with that especially with two of the real wrestlers of the future meeting in the ring...Ryland pauses...You know what they say, to be the man...You've got to beat the man? Well just wait a couple of years and we! Will be! The men you have to beat!...If you really wanna be thee man.

The crowd cheers as Black nods in agreement.

DECEIVING
ARCHER RYLAND
...The wrestlers of the future...That sounds badass, huh? The fans laugh...BUT THIS IS WHAT I LOVE ABOUT EWE! The hardcore loyal fans that will cheer for you and pull for you even if you turn their back on them! Because THEY won't turn their back on you!...Remember what I did to Angelus like two weeks into my debut? Nobody was expecting that, I shocked the world, I had heartfelt remorse for what I thought hurt the fans inside as much as it hurt Angelus on the outside. But it didn't, they didn't turn their back on me and they were there for me when I needed them. THE EWE FANS...Are the kind of fans every wrestler wants to have!

Archer Ryland notices a "BRING BACK X-PAC" sign on the front row and he's appealed to it, he points at it as he approaches while still directing himself at Black as so as looking at him...

DECEIVING
ARCHER RYLAND
See what I mean?...X-Pac has been gone for over a year after turning his back on us for some wrestling promotion he tried to start with Rob Van Dam...Yeah I know, the irony is amazing, but the EWE fans still have his back, and so do I! Because I watched him wrestle in EWE, and he didn't do it with his body or mind, when you wrestle for EWE, when he wrestled for EWE...He did it with his heart, and you, Tyler...You're debuting tonight... Especially in that case you should embrace EWE and wrestle ME...And all the other superstars that are about to come out of that doorway, and down this aisle, to give it all in this ring for the Legends Championship...With your heart. The fans love you, man! You heard it as soon as you came back, I saw a surprise look in your eye...You weren't expecting such a reaction but you got it. Something else now catches Ryland's attention...Hey look here...

Black smiles at Ryland's enthusiasm as he looks him over... Ryland rolls out of the ring and walks toward a fan in the front row. He takes his shades off and hands it to the child accompanying the man, and then points at the man's shirt as he looks into the ring at Black...

DECEIVING
ARCHER RYLAND
An Exodus T-Shirt!...A freaking...Exodus T-Shirt! Exodus lasted about two months, this man here enjoyed it, and he bought a T-Shirt. He didn't wait a year to make sure it wouldn't fail, because it did! It did but that didn't matter did it? He looks at the fan as he nods negatively and shrugs while shaking his head with a smirk. Ryland makes his way slowly towards and later into the ring while still speaking. This man saw it fail and stood by it. Even today, after over a year that Exodus has ended, the proud Exodus fan still wears the T-Shirt shamelessly, not like he should be ashamed of it, obviously, either. But you know what I mean...The EWE fans will wear your merch even if you betray us for TNA. But then again...You said it yourself...TNA is nothing but the same old bullshit over and over again and the raggedy old fossils won't step away and let the younger talent get over...Exactly unlike EWE does.

Ryland and Black approach each other.

DECEIVING
ARCHER RYLAND
You and I are much alike...What distinguishes us is our looks really, because on the inside we're like twins, and I'm not overdoing it here. They share a small laugh with the fans for a second...Our ringstyle is alike, our opinions are similar, our looks are more or less close too...Hell even our beards are the same! They laugh again. Hell on different circumstances I think we would be one hell of a team, actually! But tonight...Tonight's not actually gonna... "Roll" like that.

Black chuckles...But they both then grow a bit more serious...

DECEIVING
ARCHER RYLAND
Tonight we're up against each other for a championship. It's not just us but in deep I don't think we have any competition tonight, as I said before you walked out...Of course except Angel and Bryan Danielson...Us four, we'll steal the show tonight... But if...NOT IF, WHEN...It comes down to only you and I in that ring... No matter how hard you may struggle, no matter how hard you may hit me, my determination is what thrives me! I am driven by heart to win the Legends Championship title belt tonight and you can't stop me from achieving that, Tyler...YOU...Can't stop me...From walking out the NEW...Legends...Champion. Did I mention I'm a Tables Match specialist? Ryland chuckles...You know back at the academy I was undefeated in Tables matches. I had a 16-0 record in all kinds of Tables matches, it's not changing tonight...And you'll see me coming at you after I'm finished putting every single one of our opponents through one... You will see the Ryland Effect strike you as clean as a whistle, through one of those tables you see surrounding this very ring. But hey... Ryland extends his hand. May the best man win.

Tyler looks down at Ryland's extended hand and hesitates. He runs a hand through his hair and gives Ryland a serious look, which turns into a smile. He extends his hand and as Ryland reaches for it, he pulls away. The crowd boo slightly.

FADE TO BLACK
TYLER BLACK
The best man will win Archer, believe me.

Tyler smirks as Archer rolls his eyes, still smiling.

FADE TO BLACK
TYLER BLACK
But Archer, honestly, you have to be realistic here... Look into these eyes and ask yourself... Do you really think you can beat me? I mean, I want you to dig deep and give it your all, but you won't win. I saw you week in and week out knocking guys out in the Ryland Effect challenge. Sure, it was impressive... But I won't be bested by some cheap Chris Masters knock-off. Week after week I sat in that locker room waiting for my opportunity... waiting to be booked in a match, but it never happened! I saw shit happening in this ring that didn't even deserve TV time! I could have been out here putting on five star matches, but you people were too busy watching Bryan Danielson and John Morrison make complete asses of themselves on national television. It makes me sick to my stomach!

The crowd are shocked by Tyler's sudden change in attitude and they start to boo him. Tyler looks disgusted.

FADE TO BLACK
TYLER BLACK
Really? You're booing me now? Alright, look, you didn't think I was gonna stand here and kiss you people's asses? Did you? Hell no, I've got a damn match to participate in, it's all business tonight. I'm not going to waste my time playing to you people, You can either love me or hate me, deal with it. I'm sure Archer understands anyway.

Archer looks at Tyler and shrugs it off.

FADE TO BLACK
TYLER BLACK
Now let's re-evaluate the competition, shall we? Look at this shit! Half of these people don't even deserve to be mentioned, they should just be snuffed out like the insignificant specks that they are. Brett DiBiase? Hard to believe he's a second generation star... I guess his brother Ted was the one who got all the talent, not that there was much in that family anyway... JBL and Stone Cold, two washed up old Texans who are way past their prime, and don't even deserve to be in this match! Monty Brown... who? Oh and that brings me to the biggest joke of all... Psycho Messiah!

The crowd are giving a huge negative response to Tyler's sudden persona change.

FADE TO BLACK
TYLER BLACK
The fact that Psycho Messiah even held that World Title has caused it prestige to plummet. Messiah is nothing more than a glorified backyard wrestler who makes this company look like some kind of garbage wrestling disaster! Newsflash Messiah, this isn't CZW! This is a company where real wrestlers are appreciated! So why don't you go back to Japan, or CZW, or wherever the hell you came from and compete in one of your sick death matches... Hold on a second, death MATCHES?!? How dare you disgrace pro-wrestling by calling that abomination a match. It's more like a circus freakshow! The point is, you can take Blackout, Raven and any other sick, overrated, talentless hacks and leave this company...

The crowd are booing Tyler heavily now and chanting 'You Suck'.

FADE TO BLACK
TYLER BLACK
I suck? That reminds me of the next guy... Angel. You might say 'I suck' but Angel? He swallows! The fact is, Angel is nothing more than an overrated spot monkey. You put me in the ring with him and I could put him down in no more than three minutes. What's his finishing move? The 450 Splash huh? Yeah, why don' you take a look at my Phoenix Splash, then maybe you can learn how to execute some real aerial offense... Y'know what? I'm not even going to waste my time on any of these other rookies. I wanna skip straight to you Archer. Honestly, this match should just be you and I in that ring. You're the only one who can hold a candle to my level of skill, so I'd like to hear what you have to say.

Tyler lowers his microphone, ignoring the angry crowd. He smirks a little and runs a hand over his beard, awaiting Archer's response. Ryland grins mysteriously and then speaks...

DECEIVING
ARCHER RYLAND
I have a better idea...How about we let my actions speak for myself?

The crowd gives a small cheer as he drops the mic. Black nods and drops his.

Michael Cole: It is now a matter of waiting for the following participants so we can get this match through.

Glass Shatters blares the Public Announcement as "Stone Cold" Steve Austin walks out on stage and does his middle finger taunt, backwards, for a reason. The camera focuses on Archer Ryland and Tyler Black having a blast laughing at Austin, who steals and rips in half a "I <3 Stawner" sign.

Justin Roberts: On his way to the ring, from Austin, Texas, weighing in 252 pounds!... STONE COLD...STEVE...AUSTIN!!!

Austin gets on the apron and then in the ring... Standing and staring down the two of his opponents right now in the ring, as they lean back on each turnbuckle corner in front of him...

Matt Striker: ...lolfag...

Longhorn hits but JBL does not come out in the limo, furthermore, he walks out. Wearing his cowboy hat, zipped jacket and a towel around his neck. The crowd gives another mixed reaction as he walks down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: And making his way to the ring, from New York City, weighing in 290 pounds!... JOHN, "BRADSHAW"...LAYFIELD!!!

On Your Knees now hits as we go to a backstage segment... The scene fades in to show Michael Tarver striking the punching bag at the arena gym...The camera zooms out to show his best friend, Angel, holding on to the bag for him. As Tarver punches away, we can hear him panting with each blow.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
Okay, Mike that's enough... Angel is forced to shout as Tarver refuses to stop. MIKE, THAT'S ENOUGH!...

Tarver finally stops, bends down to pick up his towel and wipes with it his forehead.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
Look, I know you're stressed out for this match...After all it's for your title--

Tarver cuts him off.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
YOU KNOW NOTHING, PAUL!...You don't know shit. Angel seems irritated as Tarver pauses and takes a sip of water. I know you're my friend...You're probably the only guy that still has my back for this match. You know what fans've been saying about the matches I've been having on ROH? That I'm off my game, that I'm no longer the International Champion I used to be! Well it's my job to prove them wrong. I'm not going to lay down for Anderson tonight, I never have! I beat him at Adrenaline and I'll beat him again tonight. You think you understand what I'm going through, when I talk about defending the second most prestigious title belt in EWE History, but you don't. All you've held was that Cruiserweight Championship, Tarver points at the Cruiserweight title belt that lays beside his International Championship title belt, but you had your shot at Reawakened, against me. That match saw me become International Champion, a title I've held for ten months now. TEN...months. Although I haven't had any competition in four, it's still ten months...I CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE TONIGHT...I just...I just can't let Anderson take this away from me, I can't let anyone...Take this championship away from me...

Angel gives his back to Tarver and grabs the punching bag with both hands. He stares at it for a while, as if he was thinking if he should speak his thoughts or not. Angel turns around and looks at Tarver.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
You're right, you're absolutely right. Waking up everyday to realize that I have failed to achieve my goals makes me feel so joyful. Being so close to my dream that I can even touch it, Angel points at the International title. before having it taken away from me is a walk in the park. Taken by my brother, nonetheless, brings me tears of joy.

Angel pauses. Just as Tarver is about to respond, Angel continues.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
Mike, you and I both know, I gave you a run for your money. It could've gone either way. And if that coin had landed on the other side, we'd be switching roles right now.

Tarver turns away and takes another sip of water. Angel grabs him by the shoulder and turns him around again.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
I'm the only one that still has your back and you never fail to make me wonder why. I left my dreams aside and settled for less, because I didn't want to risk the bound between us. I was wrong. That bound could never be broken. And if you're willing to sacrifice it, it was never there. But if you're wondering what's stopping me from attacking you right here and now.

Angel extends his wrist to Tarver and points at his veins.

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
It's the blood... The blood we share!

Tarver looks up at Angel as he sits down next to the title belts. He looks up at his best friend and speaks.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
I know...I know that, but there was this tensity before our match, anybody could feel we weren't alright, but we shook hands after that match, didn't we? He pauses... But you're missing the point. I'm not talking about how close we are or the bonds we share, and I'm not worried about losing you as a brother if we ever have to face again. What I'm worried about is if I really am out of shape. I gave it my all in the ring in the past year and now I feel worn out and that I can't do it any longer. I mean, for as much as I struggle, I'm not confident in my chances tonight... Anderson's a real tough dog, he ain't no Stevie Richards in the ring.

Stevie Richards, who is helping Ron Simmons with his abs, clears his throat.

THE MAN OF THE ELEVEN THROAT SURGERIES
STEVIE RICHARDS
...Ahem...

Tarver turns his head.

THE UPGRADE
MICHAEL TARVER
Hey SHUT UP!... Tarver pauses and turns back to Angel. And you won't be there in my corner, neither will Wade... I fear I may have grown soft during this break. Tarver grabs his championship and sees himself in it. I don't deserve to wear this around my waist unless I win tonight. Either way if I don't I won't have it to be worn around my waist either. I HAVE...To win tonight. Ever since Adrenaline that this championship has been all I stand for.

Tarver gets up and Angel grabs his championship and his bag. Tarver grabs his. They both hoist the titles over their shoulders and walk out as Angel puts his arm around Tarver's shoulders...

THE HIGHLIGHT REEL
ANGEL
C'mon Mike, let's go get a beer, for old time's sake.

Scene fades out as we come back to ringside. We find every single superstar involved with the match already in the ring, as Dolph Ziggler is finishing his entrance, with the double-take in ring, for the delight of the crowd.

Michael Cole: Dolph Ziggler grew on the EWE fans during his tenure with the company as you can see.

Matt Striker: Tension in the air for this match, who will be the last man standing?! Who will be the Legends Champion!? Hell, even I can become Legends Champion by the end of this match, so get ready for some competition, faggots!

The bell rings, an all-out brawl starts in the ring, with nobody backing down or leaving the ring. We see CA White wrestling Bryan Danielson. Tyler Black and Archer Ryland fighting with Monty Brown and Brett DiBiase, respectively. And the camera focuses on the first two men to leave the ring, which is Jack Swagger, followed by Angel with a Springboard Clothesline!

Michael Cole: You can already witness the athleticism of some competitors in this match.

We now see Mason Ryan trading blows with Wade Barrett and Dolph Ziggler in a slow chain of mat wrestling with JBL, which is now staled by a Headlock performed by the latter of the two on the mat. Gregory Helms has Steve Austin cornered and is delivering some fierce knee blows to his chest. AND JOE HENNIG WITH A FLAPJACK TO PSYCHO MESSIAH WHO HITS THE TOP TURNBUCKLE FACE FIRST! PM then rolls out of the ring.

Matt Striker: This guy went from World Champion to jobber in two months...Just like Swagger. Striker chuckles. Seriously now, my money's on either JBL or Barrett.

AND JBL GETS SHOVED OVER THE TOP ROPE BY ZIGGLER, GOING DRIVEN THROUGH A TABLE UPPER-BACK FIRST!

JBL IS ELIMINATED

Michael Cole: Well, Matt? Cole laughs...

Matt Striker: Shut the fuck up...

CA White notices Psycho Messiah's ring out and leaps onto the top turnbuckle, springboarding right away onto him with a Springboard Corckscrew Lariat! They are both down! On the other side so are Swagger and Angel after Joe Hennig Suicide Dived onto them, and he is down as well. Back to the ring, Mr. Perfect of the 21st Century is brawling Tyler Black as Steve Austin is getting ganged up on by Archer Ryland, Gregory Helms and Monty Brown. Bryan Danielson and Brett DiBiase are brawling over a Suplex Position on the top turnbuckle of the corner facing the Russian Announcers' table.

Matt Striker: I'd tell Yuri and Nikolai to get the hell out of there but I don't know Russian...Striker laughs...Why the hell do we have Russian announcers anyway, seriously! He jokes.

BRYAN DANIELSON WITH A TOP ROPE BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX TO THE OUTSIDE OF THE RING!!! BRETT DIBIASE GOES THROUGH A TABLE!!! DANIELSON HITS THE STEEL STEPS AND GETS JUMPED BY JACK SWAGGER!

BRETT DIBIASE ELIMINATED

Swagger has Danielson in for a Suplex...BIG BOOT TO SWAGGER BY WADE BARRETT AND THEY BOTH GO DOWN! Wade Barrett breathes in deeply, as if preparing psychologically...He grabs both Swagger and Danielson ready for a Double Suplex and the crowd goes wild!!! Angel joins in on the double Suplex!...AND THEY HIT IT!!! ANGEL AND BARRETT ELIMINATE DANIELSON AND SWAGGER!!!

BRYAN DANIELSON ELIMINATED
JACK SWAGGER ELIMINATED

Michael Cole: So fast paced, three people were eliminated in less than one mere minute!

Matt Striker: I know, right?

Gregory Helms and Monty Brown toss Stone Cold outside the ring and start locking up and brawling each other, whilst on the other end of the ring we can see Archer Ryland and Tyler Black working together on Dolph Ziggler! Joe Hennig capitalizes on Steve Austin as Angel and Barrett begin to settle their score as well.

Matt Striker: Look at Messiah!

The camera focuses on Psycho Messiah punishing CA White with a baseball bat wrapped in bloodied barbed wire, White's back is ripped and bleeding as Messiah keeps hitting him!

Michael Cole: Again?! Someday that sadistic bastard will get what's coming to him...

Striker laughs at Cole. The crowd is starting a "This is Awesome!" chant. Steve Austin is starting to bring the fight to Joe Hennig, Irish Whipping him onto the security barrier. He picks up a table and slides it into the ring, and then leans another table against the steel steps. SCSA walks onto Hennig, punches him repeatedly and ends with Irish Whipping him towards the table...THE TABLE BREAKS!

Matt Striker: HOLY FUCKITY FUCK, JOE HENNIG GOT SAVED ACCIDENTALLY!

Michael Cole: Angel managed to Dropkick Barrett onto the steps, moments before Joe Hennig would collapse with it!

WADE BARRETT ELIMINATED

Angel quickly runs towards Steve Austin, who tries to go for a Clothesline, but the Cruiserweight Champion ducks under, quickly rolls into a jump and hits Austin with a kick to the back of the head! And a Roundhouse Kick now!

Matt Striker: Angel Norris in the house!

Angel steps on the apron and quickly goes to springboard himself onto a groggy Steve Austin! BUT ARCHER RYLAND AND TYLER BLACK HIT HIM WITH A DOUBLE BIG BOOT AS HIS FEET HIT THE ROPES! ANGEL CAN'T CONTROL THE FALL!

Michael Cole: OH MY!!!

ANGEL FALLS ON TOP OF AUSTIN AND THROUGH A TABLE THAT WAS LEANING ONTO THE BARRIER! The referee says Angel did not hit the table! And only Steve Austin is eliminated!

Matt Striker: BAH GAWD! STAWN CAWLD IS ELIMINATED!...I don't think Angel was clear there, though.

"STONE COLD" STEVE AUSTIN ELIMINATED

Michael Cole: If the ref says Angel was clear of the table, it's legitimate, Matt!

Back in the ring, Ziggler and Helms are both down, and the crowd is cheering wildly for Monty Brown as he leans back onto the ropes...They both start getting up at the same time...THE ALPHA MALE HITS A POUNCE ON ZIGGLER! He runs and hits the ropes...POUNCE!? NO!!! SHINING WIZARD REVERSES THE POUNCE! THE CROWD GOES WILD! Ryland and Black both grab Gregory Helms now! Joe Hennig enters the ring and sets up the table as they hold Helms for a Double Suplex... They look back to see Hennig ordering them to hit it, they both push Helms away and grab Hennig, who starts complaining and screaming! IRISH WHIP...DOUBLE FLAPJACK, AND JOE HENNIG IS DRIVEN THROUGH THE TABLE!

Matt Striker: DOUBLE FACEPALM...I MEAN FACEPLANT...I MEAN FLAPJACK! And Joe Hennig is OUT!!

JOE HENNIG ELIMINATED

Ryland and Black stare each other down for a short while, they trade words with an anger look on their faces... Messiah tries to attack them, but they predict it and Double Hip Toss him over the ropes! Now Black, frustrated, follows him out of the ring, as Ryland picks up on CA White, where PM left off, also outside...Angel slides a couple of tables into the ring.

Michael Cole: Wait, where the fuck did Mason Ryan go!?

Just as Cole says this, Mason Ryan jumps over the security barrier and attacks fiercely on Tyler Black. Angel looks on, hesitating on whether to help or not, but moves on into the ring. He sets one of the tables up and leans the other on the corner...

Matt Striker: Look, there he is, and I bet Angel's planning something here!

Angel grabs Gregory Helms and sets him against the leaning table, he then lays Dolph Ziggler on the set up table...Monty Brown is up! POUNCE ON ANGEL!!! NO! ANGEL DODGES, POUNCE ON HELMS INSTEAD!!!

GREGORY HELMS ELIMINATED

Monty Brown turns around, groggy, kick to the gut, KILLSHOT!!! ANGEL HITS TARVER'S FINISHING MANEUVER, KNOCKING OUT MONTY BROWN. The crowd goes wild!! A starting "E, DUB, E" chant is heard! Angel takes no time to get on the top turnbuckle...450º SPLASH ON ZIGGLER!!!

DOLPH ZIGGLER ELIMINATED

Angel is also down, now...We see Tyler Black, Mason Ryan and Psycho Messiah outside the ring. Ryan dominating, and on the other end, we see Archer Ryland setting CA up for The Ryland Effect while standing on top of the Russian Announcing table!

Matt Striker: Ryland didn't even bother to set out the monitors or the cover! Here goes everything!

RYLAND EFFECT THROUGH THE ANNOUNCERS' TABLE!!!

CA WHITE IS ELIMINATED

HOUSE OF PAIN TO BLACK!!! AND THE DEATH DEALER TO MASON RYAN AS HE TURNED AROUND, ON THE STEEL STEPS!!! The crowd boos as Messiah taunts. SLINGSHOT CORKSCREW SPLASH BY ANGEL ONTO MESSIAH!!! Ryland goes under the apron and takes out a 13-feet tall ladder and slides it into the ring as the crowd cheers at the sight.

Matt Striker: That's one huge fucking ladder...

Michael Cole: Indeed, and useless...

Matt Striker: You say it's useless just because it shouldn't be in the match? Dumb bitch...

Ryland sets up the ladder in the middle of the ring then leaves to get a table from underneath as well, meanwhile Angel climbs up the ladder quickly and stealthily as the crowd cheers him on! Ryland enters the ring with a table...DROPKICK FROM THE TOP OF THE LADDER, BUT RYLAND DODGES AND SHOVES THE END OF THE TABLE RIGHT INTO ANGEL'S THROAT!!!

Matt Striker: HOLY FUCKITY FUCK, THERE'S A FOUNTAIN OF BLOOD COMING OUT OF ANGEL'S MOUTH!

EMT's rush to help Angel as a shocked crowd stands silently. Ryland ignores it and sets the table right next to the ladder. He leaves the ring as the EMT's pull the Highlight Reel on the stretcher. Ryland grabs Psycho Messiah who was about to enter the ring, and slams his face on the apron. He then rolls him into the ring, and enters himself...Messiah gets up, still stunned and rakes Ryland's eyes! We can see, on the outside of the ring, Tyler Black and Mason Ryan trading blows just as well...AND BLACK SHOVES RYAN RIGHT THROUGH A LEANING TABLE!

MASON RYAN ELIMINATED

Michael Cole: And Mason Ryan is out!

Psycho Messiah hits the Death Dealer on Archer Ryland!!! Black enters the ring and tries to attack Messiah only to get Spinebusted just as well against the mat! The crowd boos strongly as Messiah taunts, they start a "Let's go Ryland!" chant. Messiah flips the fans off and puts Ryland on top of the table as Black is getting up, but PM does not notice. Messiah starts climbing up the ladder and then so does Black!

Michael Cole: What's gonna happen here?!

Matt Striker: I can feel a holy fuckity fuck moment...

As they reach the top, Messiah slams Black's head against the top of the ladder, but as he tries to push him down towards the table, Black barely hangs on and punches him right in the hockey mask, Messiah is dizzy and Black is as so, but the latter takes the chance to take Messiah's mask off and punch him right in the nose! The crowd gets pumped up as Black gets on top of the ladder, on the final step, and pulls Messiah with him...OUT OF NOWHERE COMES ANGEL!!! HE SPRINGBOARDS ONTO THE TOP OF THE LADDER AND BULLDOGS MESSIAH WITHOUT EVEN TOUCHING IT!!! MESSIAH GOES THROUGH THE TABLE RYLAND WAS LAID ON!!!

PSYCHO MESSIAH ELIMINATED
ARCHER RYLAND ELIMINATED

The ladder loses balance and crumbles...

Matt Striker: HOLY FUCKITY FUCK, I KNEW IT!

BUT BLACK LANDS SAFELY ON THE TOP TURNBUCKLE!!!

Matt Striker: HOLY FUCKITY FUCK, I KNEW IT!

Michael Cole: VINTAGE TYLER BLACK!

Black crumbles down and bends his torso down to rest after turning and sitting on the top turnbuckle... The crowd is going insane with huge "E! DUB! E!" chants, and chanting for both Angel and Tyler Black, the last men standing. As Angel starts getting up, still bloodied and weakened, Tyler Black seems like reawakened, as he quickly leaves the ring to get a table from underneath the squared circle!

Michael Cole: This is it!

Black enters the ring with the table, AND GETS IT DROPKICKED INTO HIS CHEST, FALLING OUT OF THE RING. But Angel holds onto the table and turns his back to set it up. What he hadn't noticed was that Tyler Black had hung on and was now Skinning the Cat! Angel turns around... SUPERKICK!!! NO!!! ANGEL DUCKS UNDER! KILL SHOT TO BLACK!!! THE CROWD GOES WILD AS ANGEL PUTS BLACK LAID ON THE TABLE!

Michael Cole: BY GOD! This has to be it!

Matt Striker: Black's done!

Angel sets up the ladder and climbs up quickly, using only the right hand, and holding his throat that is keeping the blood flow active out of his mouth, with the left. He finally gets to the top and the crowd gives a huge pop for the 450º!!! HE LEAPS! 450º!!! BUT TYLER BLACK HAD ROLLED OUT OF THE TABLE!!! ANGEL ONLY MEETS WOOD!

ANGEL ELIMINATED

The bell rings as Tyler Black is sitting up, laughing as the crowd boos him. Archer Ryland is the one to enter the ring with the Legends Title, and he hands Black the title, and offers his hand for a handshake. And Black accepts it this time! Battle On is blaring the PA System

Michael Cole: Tyler Black is the new Legends Champion!

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner, and the NEW...EWE LEGENDS CHAMPION!!!...TYLER...BLACK!!!

Archer Ryland, still beaten, celebrates with Black, as the crowd cheers for one and boos for the other, culminating on the chant that was usual throughout the match, "E! DUB! E!, E! DUB! E!, E! DUB! E!". They both leave as the ring is cleaned for tables. Triple H's theme hits as the lights cut and lights around the arena flash. After a few mins, Triple H comes walking out from behind the curtain. He stands at the top of the ramp and pours water over himself, as he flicks his hair back and continues to walk. HHH comes walking down the ramp way. He gets to the bottom and looks around. He then turns to the right and walks around the side of the ring. He then takes a drink of water and throws it into the crowd. Triple H then climbs onto the ring apron. He stands there for a few moments, and then spits the water from his mouth. The camera gets a close up on his face, as he stands there, and then spits the rest out. Triple H then climbs into the ring and walks over to the corner to the right. He climbs up and poses. He then jumps down and takes a mic.

KING OF KINGS
TRIPLE H
Let me remind you all who I am, I am the Game!...and tonight I face a man who thinks he is also a King, His name is Mickey Fandango. Tonight, I will leave Mickey, in the center of this ring, a broken, and battered man, just laying unconscious. Mickey won’t remember what day of the week it is, he won’t even remember his own name. Mickey, for you tonight, you’re simply in the wrong match

HHH pauses and slight cheers are heard...

KING OF KINGS
TRIPLE H
Why, you may ask? Well the answer is plain and simple. Guys like you Mickey, know that there is not a damn man alive other than me who can keep doing what I do best. I'm gonna show why I am the "King of Kings". I want to show the whole wide world that the Game is the best around. Mickey; there are some people here who think that they're the best among them all, there are some people who think that they are the greatest wrestler alive today... or if you prefer, they think they are the next Triple H. Funny? No, funny is not the word. The word who comes even close to describe what I said is... Idiotic. Simply idiotic.

Fans cheer on HHH as he walks around the ring with a grin on his face.

KING OF KINGS
TRIPLE H
I mean, how the hell can you be the next me? I am unique. I am a multi-time World Heavyweight Champion. I am the man with most accomplishments here in EWE...After everything I have done in this ring and for this company, there is not a man alive on God's green earth that will do what I do every week in this ring. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is a fact.

Crowd cheers as HHH closes his eyes for a few seconds and starts to talk again.

KING OF KINGS
TRIPLE H
Mickey Fandango… get ready… because THE GAME HAS STARTED, AND I'M COMING TO GET YOU!

Crowd cheers as HHH drop the mic and leaves backstage to get ready. The mat and ringside are finally cleaned up.

Michael Cole: Ladies and gentlemen, we've got a special treat for you here tonight, as two of the most physical superstars in this industry prepare to go one on one! We HOPE you can enjoy this as much as we will!

A video package is shown with highlights from the careers of both Triple H and Mickey Fandango. It shows some in ring action from both of them eventually capped off with a quote from Triple H himself. The screen then goes black. We get back to ringside where the crowd is still reacting to the video package, anticipating a good match. "Hello Hangover" hits the PA system. The first beats of the entrance music begin. Silver Pyro erupts at the entrance stage. The fans cheer for his arrival, which would be coming soon. As the pyro ends and the music kicks in properly, Mickey appears at the top of the ramp with a British flag in his hands and poses. He then walks down the runway, holding the flag high in the air with pride. When he reaches the ring he puts the flag in a stand, where it will stay throughout the entire match. He then walks up the steps and gets into the ring. He points out to his fans, particularly a group of fans in the audience who are holding up a sign for him. He drops down and walks to the opposite turnbuckle, which he then climbs and poses on.

Michael Cole: Well you won't find Mickey Fandango's name in any of the EWE record books, but if you ask any fan in the UK, they'll tell you that this guy is talented! He's made his name in independent promotions all around the UK, even owning his own company, the British Wrestling Federation! Now he's here to make an impact in the EWE, as he's set to go one on one, with one of the most decorated superstars in this businesses history, The Game, Triple H!

Matt Striker: You said it Cole! Triple H has more accomplishments than anyone in EWE history, and was our first World champion! He is definitely deserving of the label "King of EWE!"

Mickey finishes posing in every corner and waits for his opponent in the center of the ring. His music cuts off, leaving only the sound of the crowd to be heard. The cheering for Mickey soon becomes a chant for Triple H, and within a matter of seconds, his music hits the PA system. There is a huge pop as the king of EWE rises through the bottom of the stage on a trap door. Most of the lights are off, except for a few flashing green and yellow lights, and a spotlight focused directly on him. He is wearing a king's crown, and a robe, looking down at the metal the makes up the stage. He then does his signature pose and looks over at the crowd before walking down to the ring. He walks up the ring steps, and then across the apron. He stops, looking out to the crowd and pointing to a section of fans. He then takes off all of his excess gear and hands it to and official at ring side. He gets into the ring through the top and middle rope and walks across to the turnbuckle, staring down Mickey who patiently waits against the ropes. Triple H goes to the top rope and does his pose, before dropping down and walking to the opposite corner.

Michael Cole: Triple H has become a world wide phenomenon through his in ring ability and the controversy that has followed him throughout his career! It's been a long ride, and it's going to be a shame when it all has to come to an end!

Matt Striker: Well, lucky for us, and fans around the world, I don't think that day is coming any time soon! As long as he can continue competing at this high of a level, we may never see the end of his legendary career!

Triple H finishes taunting in all of the corners and stands at the opposite side of the ring staring down Fandango. Justin Roberts stands in between them with a microphone in his hand.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is set for one fall!

The fans cheer as Justin Roberts stands in the center of the ring.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, fighting out of Manchester, England! He stands at five feet, eleven inches. Weighing in at two hundred, twenty one pounds! Please welcome, Mickey, Fandango!

The crowd cheers loudly as the camera changes to show a group of fans holding a sign that says "I came all the way from London to see Fandango" Mickey takes a few steps out and raises his arm into the air. He looks around at all of his loyal fans before stepping back into his corner. Justin Roberts patiently waits for the noise to quiet down.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent! Fighting out of Greenwich, Connecticut! He stands at six foot three inches, and weighs two hundred, fifty five pounds! He is the KING of EWE! Triple, H!

The crowd cheers loudly as Triple H poses for them. After a while he steps back into his corner, leaning against the ropes. He stares over at Fandango and the ref calls for the opening bell. Both men meet up in the center of the ring and circle around each other. Mickey is the first to make a move, shooting for Triple H's legs. He gets there and sweeps his feet from underneath of him, causing him to fall to his stomach. He then transitions to a front headlock.

Matt Striker: Very smart of Mickey to go straight to the Game's well documented knees.

Michael Cole: And very nice follow up, expertly applying that front headlock.

Triple H is able to get to his feet and walk Mickey to the ropes. He then pushes him off to the opposite side, forcing him to break the hold. Mickey bounces off the ropes, and is met up in the middle of the ring, with a back elbow from the game. Mickey almost immediately gets back up to his feet, holding his jaw in pain. But Triple H stays on the attack, walking Mickey back into the ropes and irish whipping him to the opposite side. Mickey bounces off, double a spine buster! Countered, Mickey hits him with a ddt in mid air! The crowd is on their feet!

Michael Cole: Excellent counter by Fandango!

Matt Striker: Fandango is the lesser known of the two, but he didn't get here for nothing! That just shows what hard work and a strong wrestling background will do for you.

Fandango doesn't go for the pin, but follows up with more offence. He gets Triple H into an armbar position before landing some punches to his head. The referee begins a five count to protect the defenseless Triple H, and Fandango releases the hold at the count of three.

Michael Cole: Effective offense there, but the ref did the right thing there in breaking it up.

Matt Striker: The right thing? I say he should've let him keep at it. That may be the only way to stop the game!

Triple H rolls over and grabs the rope, intending to use it to get to his feet. Fandango needs to work fast, and he knows it. He bounces off of the ropes, running for Triple H. But he gets to his feet, and hits Fandango with a fierce clothesline! He crashes to the mat, holding the back of his head, wincing in pain. He goes for the cover.

1... 2... Mickey rolls his shoulder up!

Michael Cole: Triple H is known for that high power, high octane offense, and he's putting that on display for us right here!

Triple H sits up on his knees and gets to his feet as Fandango staggers up to his. Fandango walks towards him, and is met with a backhand chop to the chest. He stumbles back, holding his chest in pain as Triple H stays on the attack, hitting him with another chop. Fandango stumbles all the way back to the ropes, and leans against them for support. Triple H sees that his opponent is hurt, and goes in for the kill, lifting him into the air for a suplex. But Fandango fights his way out, and lands on the apron, so the ring ropes separate him from his opponent. He thinks fast, grabbing Triple H's head and falling on the apron, causing the game to go throat first into the ropes, successfully hitting the move known as the hot shot. Triple H's head bounces back as he bounces off the ropes. He crashes hard on the mat.

Michael Cole: Quick thinking by Fandango there to keep himself in this one!

Matt Striker: It looks like he may have what it takes, to take the game to his limit.

Fandango gets back to his feet and looks down at his opponent, who has already re-gained his senses. He walks across the apron, keeping one hand on the rope the entire time, until getting to the turnbuckle. He climbs to the top and waits for Triple H to get up.

Michael Cole: Mickey from the top!

He jumps as Triple H spins around, and hits him with a perfect flying back elbow! Cover!

1... 2... Triple H throws his shoulder up.

Matt Striker: Well, Fandango may have all the talent in the world, but he's never fought anybody with the resiliency that Triple H has!

The crowd goes bonkers as the match continues. Fandango sits up on his knees, and looks down, shocked that his opponent was able to kick out. He gets to his feet, and waits until Triple H gets to his, before jumping straight into the air, and delivering a powerful dropkick across his chest! Triple H rolls out of the ring and rests against the barricade.

Michael Cole: Triple H is in trouble here!

Matt Striker: He's re-grouping here. What Fandango has to do now, is stay on the attack. Don't allow him to rest at all.

He does just that, rolling out of the ring and charging at the game. He lands a knee to his stomach, and begins to beat him down against the barricade. He beats him down until he is on one knee.

Michael Cole: Mickey's no stranger to competition. He's doing EVERYTHING right!

Matt Striker: He just better be careful, Triple H can turn this around at any time!

Mickey stops the onslaught and grabs Triple H by the head. He puts it in between his legs, and signifies for a powerbomb.

Matt Striker: Mickey, looking to put an end to it here!

It looks as though it's all over, but out of nowhere Triple H counters, flipping Fandango over his back, and into the crowd!

Michael Cole: The game with the counter!

Matt Striker: That's what I was talking about! Triple H is ALWAYS dangerous!

Triple H slides into the ring, and has a good amount of time to rest. Fandango climbs back over the barricade and lays on the outside of the ring, still caught off guard by the counter that just happened. He gets back up to his feet, and slides into the ring. But he is immediately caught with a heavy clothesline! He crashes to the mat, but gets right back up to his feet. But he's caught with another clothesline, crashing to the mat once again! He stumbles right back up to his feet, facebuster knee smash! Mickey staggers back into the ropes.

Michael Cole: Mickey's in trouble!

Triple H irish whips him across the ring, he bounces back, double a spinebuster! Mickey lays on the mat, holding his back and neck in pain as Triple H taunts, waiting for him to get to his feet.

Back to top Go down
Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber
Chris Jericho

Character sheet
Championship:

EWE The E.N.D. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE The E.N.D.   EWE The E.N.D. I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:39 am

Matt Striker: You know what's next!

Fandango takes a long time to get back to his feet, but the game waits patiently. He gets to one knee, facing the wrong way and sits there for a long period of time. Triple H walks over to capitalize, but Mickey counters with a small package!

1... 2... He kicks out!

Michael Cole: Well you can tell Mickey did his homework for this match. Excellent counter!

They both get to their feet, European uppercut by the game! He irish whips Mickey. He bounces back, and does a forward roll to avoid the clothesline. Triple H spins around, kick to the gut by Mickey, Fandango twist!

Michael Cole: Fandango Twist connects!

Matt Striker: What the hell? That was just a stunner! All he did w...

Michael Cole: Cover!

1... 2... 3! No! Triple H got his foot on the bottom rope! The ref waves off the call and the match continues!

Michael Cole: How did he survive that one?

Matt Striker: Triple H has a drive like no other man! He's in this match to win!

Fandango looks down, shocked that his opponent could kick out. He looks around, unaware as to what to do. He gets to his feet, and looks over to be sure Triple H is still down. He then slowly climbs the turnbuckle.

Michael Cole: What's Fandango doing?

Matt Striker: Well, his finisher failed to get the job done. Normally you can depend on that kind of thing to finish the match, and when it doesn't you have to try something crazy.

Mickey gets to the top rope, but before he can get balanced, Triple H gets to his feet. He runs, and climbs up to the middle rope, hitting Fandango with strikes to the body and head that cause him to sit back on the top rope.

Michael Cole: Desperate times call for desperate measures! It's all or nothing for the game right here!

He lands a few more strikes to Mickey's head before climbing to the top rope. He grabs Mickey, and puts his head in between his legs. The crowd goes wild.

Michael Cole: Oh my God! What's he doing?

Matt Striker: Triple H looking to put an end to it!

Triple H jumps into the air, PEDIGREE OFF THE TOP ROPE! Cover!

1... 2... 3!

The bell rings as the King of Kings falls back and lies to catch a breath. The EWE fans are going wild with "TRIPLE H! TRIPLE H!" Chants, but all he can do is raise his arm after this exhausting match.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and Gentlemen here your winner...THE GAME...TRIPLE...H!!!

YOU KNOW THE DRILL

Michael Tarver and Mr. Anderson circle eachother, once the bell rang.

Michael Cole: This is sure going to be a good one.

Matt Striker: Why? Why does it have to be? It could end in one blow.

Both wrestlers grapple eachother with a shoulder-collar grapple. Tarver controls the flu and drags Anderson to the corner where he throws him and releases the grapple. Tarver hits Anderson with a slap to the chest as the referee counts. With every count, Tarver hits one hit and stops at 4. Tarver steps aside, allowing Anderson to doze closer to the center of the ring. Tarver climbs the top rope.

Michael Cole: There is no doubt that Tarver is giving his all tonight!

Matt Striker: By climbing the turnbuckle? I can climb twice as fast, I should be champion.

Michael Cole: But can you jump?

Matt Striker: Better than you.

Anderson turns around, CROSSBODY! Pin!

1…2…Kickout!

Tarver and Anderson quickly get up. Tarver Irish Whips Anderson, but the latter keeps a hold of Tarver’s hand and throws him to the ropes. Before The International Champion would hit the rebound, Anderson hits a clothesline throwing him out of the ring. Anderson exits the ring. The referee starts counting.

1…

Tarver gets up and Anderson sends him to the barricades.

2…

Anderson throws punches at Tarver.

3…

Anderson Irish Whips Tarver towards the steel steps, causing him to trip over them and collapse them.

4…

Nevertheless, Tarver quickly gets back on his feet. Anderson grabs Tarver’s arm and swing it hitting the steel post.

5…

Anderson tries to throw a punch at Tarver, but the latter blocks it. Tarver picks up Anderson and powerslams him on the steel steps!

Michael Cole: Tarver is back in this!

Matt Striker: Oh, sorry, I dozed off for a minute there.

Michael Cole: What could you possibly be thinking of during this match?

Matt Striker: Your wife.

6…

Tarver looks at Anderson, planning his next attack, but then decides to go back to the ring.

7…

8…

Anderson quickly gets up and slides into the ring. Before Anderson could stand up, Tarver hits him with multiple stomps. The referee tries to pull back Tarver, but he shows some resistance before doing so. Anderson uses the aid of the ropes to get to his feet. Tarver charges at Anderson, but he steps aside, grabs Tarver by his neck and trunks and throws him over the ropes.

Matt Striker: Please god, not again.

Tarver grabs the ropes and balances himself on the apron.

Michael Cole: Looks like your prayers were answered.

Matt Striker: Thank you, god. NOW GIVE ME WOMEN!

Michael Cole: I don’t think that’s happening.

Matt Striker: Oh, look, I just got a text from your wife.

Tarver hits Anderson with a powerful right jab, causing him to shift around. Tarver grabs Anderson’s neck and drops off of the apron, causing Anderson’s back to hit the top rope and falls on his chest. Tarver slides in. Pin!

1…Kickout!

Tarver gets up and starts stomping on his opponent. He then drags him to his feet, but Anderson shoves him away. Tarver’s back hits the turnbuckle. Anderson quickly hits a corner clothesline.

Michael Cole: Anderson has been great in this match so far.

Matt Striker: Seriously? I’ve only seen him hit two clotheslines so far. To be fair though, I was sleeping during half of the match.

Michael Cole: No, you’re right, it’s only been two clotheslines.

Anderson hits Tarver with a knee to the gut. Anderson headlocks Tarver and takes a few steps back. He lifts him up in a Suplex position. He throws Tarver towards the corner, hitting his stomach with the turnbuckle. Tarver is stuck in a inverted tree-toe position. Anderson takes a couple of steps back and runs to the corner, DROPKICK!

Matt Striker: Now this is pay-per view material!

Anderson lifts up Tarver’s legs and throws him to the mat. Anderson gets on the top rope. Kenton Bomb! Pin!

Michael Cole: Did you just jizz over a Kenton Bomb?

Matt Striker: Never. I was having cybersex with your wife.

1…2…Kickout!

Anderson gets up and starts to argue with the referee because he believes his count was too slow.

Matt Striker: Is your wife really this flexible?

Michael Cole: This is getting annoying.

Matt Striker: Sorry, Cole, I thought our relationship was based on honesty.

Michael Cole: We have a relationship?

Matt Striker: Sure, you’re my Eskimo brother.

Michael Cole: What’s that?

Matt Striker: Two guys that slept with the same girl… You did sleep with your wife, didn’t you?

Anderson helps Tarver to his feet, but Tarver hits a sneaky uppercut. Anderson turns around and Tarver grabs his neck. He drags Anderson’s back and slams it on his knee. He grabs him in an inverted headlock, Inverted DDT! Tarver gets on the top rope. MOONSAULT! Pin!

Michael Cole: Since when can Tarver do moves like that?

Matt Striker: Your wife inspires everyone to be a better person, except you apparently. Wait, I just realized, Tarver is my Eskimo brother too. GO TARVER!

1...2..KICKOUT!

Tarver, frustrated, gets up and pulls Anderson up...ELBOW TO THE GUT BY ANDERSON! HE'S GOING FOR THE MIC CHECK! BUT TARVER HOLDS HIMSELF UP! Irish Whip by Tarver!...TARVER'S LIGHTNING!!!

1...2...3!!!

THE BELL RINGS! Michael Tarver holds up his International Championship title belt to the sound of Gasoline as he stands atop the turnbuckle... GLASS SHATTERS BLARES THROUGH THE PA SYSTEM!

Matt Striker: Stawner?! What the hell does this guy want?!

A disappointed Michael Tarver looks on at the stage area after having his celebration interrupted, but nobody comes out. From behind the ring, SCSA enters, to a mixed crowd reaction, mostly boos. The song stops, Tarver turns round and gets flipped off by Austin! Kick to the gut! STUNNER! STONE COLD STUNNER!

Michael Cole: What the hell!?

Matt Striker: Looks like he finally decided to make a statement after these two years of jobbing.

Stone Cold leans over Tarver, yelling at him in his face. He then gets up and grabs the International Championship title belt, swinging it over his shoulder, with a smirk on his face.

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
Austin 3:16 says I just whooped your ass, took your title belt, and ended your career!

Only some fans cheer, some boo, mostly stay quiet...

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
It's been over a year since I held the Hardcore title here in EWE...It was the most prestigious title I held here. Because I started being a lazy ass mother-who didn't give one single shit 'bout making a statement here! Hell, tonight I could've won the Legends Championship but I decided to aim for a higher purpose. This little baby here is mine...

Austin laughs as more cheers than a bit ago, are heard... Austin approaches the man he just hit his finishing maneuver on.

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
Tarver...One of these days, I'm going to look down at your grave and it's going to say, here lies "The Downgrade" Michael Tarver, the biggest piece of shit that ever walked the face of the earth. And the reason he's laying here is because Steve Austin whipped his black ass and took his gold, and that's the bottom line because Stone Cold said so!

Boos are heard, some "Michael Tarver!" chants as well. But there are fans cheering. He gets on one knee close to Tarver, and pulls his mohawk, yelling close to his ear.

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
And let me tell you this, if you're anything near...smart... You're going to get the fuck out of this arena tonight, and you will never come back to EWE again, you hear me!? Because if I ever see you again, I'm not only going to end your career but I'm going to put you in a wheelchair for the rest of your life you little punk! And remember this, don't be sad I kicked your ass, just be glad I didn't kill you.

Cheers are heard a little bit more.

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
From now on it's going to be the Austin era on Genesis. Stone Cold is your International Champion, and Stone Cold didn't even need to wrestle to get this little piece o'gold, he got it handed to him, because that's how Stone Cold does his shit. Stone Cold stands there and stares down the fucking title until it makes his way onto his shoulder out of fear!... Austin turns to the announcers' table. You think this is making a statement!? Well let me tell you this, you two stupid fuckheads... I hope you two are the Genesis commentators, so you can see me every single week, and tell these lousy (Austin air-quotes) "fans", how much of a nice person I am for letting you stand there talking about what Stone Cold Steve Austin does in HIS ring, at HIS, show, for them, without opening up a good ol'can o'whoop ass on you both!

SCSA then flips both the commentators off.

Matt Striker: Well that was uncalled for... I'm starting to like this new version of Stone Cold though, can't lie about that.

THE ASSHOLE KING
MR. ANDERSON
HEY!

Stone Cold turns round to see Anderson standing there with a microphone to the delight of the cheering crowd. They start "Anderson!" chants as he stands up to Austin.

THE ASSHOLE KING
MR. ANDERSON
You think you can just co--

STUNNER! STONE COLD STUNNER TO ANDERSON! AND THE CROWD CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE, THEY LET THEMSELVES GO AND CHEER THE FUCK OUT OF THAT MOMENT! Stone Cold stays there, sitting, then picks up the fallen title belt and adjusts it back on his shoulder.

STONE COLD
STEVE AUSTIN
That's what you get when you cross me. That's what you get when you cross Stone Cold, Steve Austin. And if you think that was stiff, check up next week, at Stone Cold time, at Stone Cold's show...Thursday Night Austin.

Glass Shatters blasts the PA System once again as Austin does his flip off taunt. He then stomps a mudhole into both Anderson and Tarver, and leaves the ring, making his way backwards up the ramp.

I'M SO SORRY THAT NOBODY MADE BACKSTAGE PROMOS, EVERYBODY JUST HAD TO COME TO THE DAMN RING LOL

The camera fades on the ring with crew members setting up palm trees, chairs, and a basket of apples in the middle of the ring. They through a rug onto the ring mat and it says Carlito's Cabana on it. Carlito walks out onto the ramp with a smile on his face while the crowd boos him. He makes his way down to the ring and enters it. Carlito picks up a microphone and an apple. He walks around the ring a bit still grinning. He puts the microphone up to his mouth and begins to speak as the crowd quiets down.

COOL GUY
CARLITO
Carlito is very excited to be back in the EWE, and Carlito is also excited to bring back Carlito's Cabana! Chris Jericho was a smart man for calling up Carlito and asking to return to EWE, he was begging for Carlito to return. But, Carlito almost didn't come back, because when Carlito was in the EWE nobody respected Carlito. Carlito was as important as the trash you filthy animals leave in the arena. But then Carlito got to thinking...If Carlito returned to EWE, Carlito could take revenge on his enemies, and that is what Carlito is going to do, starting with Christian, Kurt Angle, and Muhammad Hassan.

The crowd cheers as he says those names.

COOL GUY
CARLITO
Shut up! You don't cheer for them, you cheer for Carlito and Carlito only!

The crowd begins to boo Carlito.

COOL GUY
CARLITO
No! Stop booing Carlito, you cheer for Carlito! You don't boo Carlito, because that is not cool!

The crowd keeps booing but eventually quiets down.

COOL GUY
CARLITO
Now that Carlito can continue. Carlito is going to take revenge on Christian, Kurt, and Muhammad Hassan, but Carlito cannot do it alone. That is why Carlito has enlisted the help of two people. Let me bring out the first. He is an old tag team partner, and personal friend of Carlito..."The Masterpiece", Chris Masters!

Overdrive hits as Chris Masters walks out on stage with a smirk on his lips. The crowd cheers as he holds his and Carlito's Trio Interpromotional Titles. He walks down the ramp as his fireworks cue on stage and he does a taunt, raising both the title belts. The camera shows Carlito clapping and smiling. Masters gets in the ring and his theme song fades out. Carlito hands him his mic and asks for another for himself as the Roman General, Chris Masters, hands him his championship title belt.

THE MASTERPIECE
CHRIS MASTERS
These...Are the TITs... The crowd laughs... Yeah I know, right?... Masters chuckles.

He pauses...

THE MASTERPIECE
CHRIS MASTERS
We won these championships over a year ago alongside our partner Vance Archer. EWE went on a short break afterwards and we were all out of job when it reemerged. I kept my championship. Glad to see Carlito did too. Vance? I have absolutely no idea... Not that we were close friends to begin with but we could've kept contact and we didn't. Well, no harm no foul. And even though these title belts are being retired in EWE after tonight, and so as Archer and I are under contract with another Wrestling Promotion, I DEMAND...That Carlito is given an opportunity for the World Wrestling Championship, Jericho! The crowd boos loudly for this sudden change of heart from Masters. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't even be here so stop moaning, whining and complaining like bitches and be grown men and women! Something you never were. What kind of fans are you anyway? Instead of cheering for real wrestlers you cheer for punks like Raven. For fuck's sake... I swear on my life that had I stayed here after tonight, I would change all of you, one by one if needed. Carlito is an amazing competitor, I've been sided and confronted with him in this ring, and if there is somebody that can tell you what this man's about, that somebody is me!

The crowd keeps on booing loudly!

THE MASTERPIECE
CHRIS MASTERS
There you go again like little assholes. You may think you're superior, but you are almost as bad as the WWE fans, and the TNA fans, and the ROH fans. EWE was supposed to break through in the wrestling business ever since it started, due to loyal fans that support real wrestling and real talent, but nowadays even the fans are sellouts, apparently, nobody watches your back anymore. Well I watch my friends' back, and Carlito is my friend... If you don't like him because "the product" tells you not to like him, well I'm really saddened that you're all a bunch of idiotic hypocrites.

The crowd starts a "YOU SUCK!" chant. Black Fury hits the P.A Announcement System. The crowd starts booing, as Vance Archer makes his way out. He's wearing his ring attire and his championship over his shoulder. He makes his way down the ramp, while his team mates are staring at him all the way. He uses the steel steps to get on the apron and enters through the ropes. Archer steps closer to Masters and snatches the mic out of his hand. The crowd suddenly starts to cheer. Archer stares at the depths of Masters's eyes.

THE AMERICAN PSYCHO PATH
VANCE ARCHER
Chris, the Masterpiece, I've missed your attitude. Afterall, we haven't spoken in a long time. I don't know why, we clearly work well together.

Archer moves his championship a little bit, referring to it in his last sentence. The fans boo once more, when they realize Archer is taking Masters's side.

THE AMERICAN PSYCHO PATH
VANCE ARCHER
However, Masters, I won't need you or your apple leaching worm friend tonight. In fact, I never have. You guys were always an insurance policy... Just...an insurance policy.

Archer walks closer to Carlito and ignores Masters.

THE AMERICAN PSYCHO PATH
VANCE ARCHER
An annoying one. The only thing that's more annoying than your hair is you referring to yourself in a third person. Vance Archer finds that annoying. Vance Archer cannot stand it anymore!

The crowd boos louder.

THE AMERICAN PSYCHO PATH
VANCE ARCHER
VANCE ARCHER... Will remain a champion, whether yo--

All of a sudden, Carlito swipes the mic out of Archer's hand.

COOL GUY
CARLITO
You honestly think you can keep the championships without Chris Masters, and without Carlito?! Carlito is not the insurance policy, you are! This is the Trio Interbrand Title!

Carlito holds up his title in front of Vance Archer.

COOL GUY
CARLITO
That means that it needs three people, not one! Though Carlito and Chris Masters can handle anybody on our own, we just need a third person. You are not even an insurance policy, you're just a place holder! And Carlito and Chris Masters will remain the champions whether you are there or not!

Carlito stands in Vance Archers face.

COOL GUY
CARLITO
You come onto Carlito's Cabana and insult Carlito, insult Carlito's hair, Carlito's apple, and the way Carlito talks! Carlito is so sure that you aren't needed, that Carlito can beat your ass so bad right now that you won't be able to attend the match, you will be too busy in intensive care at the hospital!

Carlito drops the mic and stands within inches of Vance.

As the two approach each other and get face to face, Masters gets in between and splits them up.

THE MASTERPIECE
CHRIS MASTERS
Whoa, guys, calm down!... Masters turns to Carlito... Whatever you think, even though you're thinking you're the best in this ring, you're not! We're all equals, and whether you like it or not, we need him to win tonight...And as a matter of fact he needs us just as well, so we all have to work together. Calm your fucking egos guys! Seriously, save it for later... Archer nods as Masters offers him a handshake...

Vance Archer shakes Masters' hand. They both smile at eachother. Suddenly, Masters is pulled closer to Archer. The latter's smile turns into a grin, while the other has an unsurprised and disappointed look on his face as he rolls eyes and sighs. Archer takes the mic out of Master's hand, still holding on the handshake.

THE AMERICAN PSYCHOPATH
VANCE ARCHER
Don't think I have forgotten what happened between us, Christopher. I am looking forward to make you eat the words you have thrown at me over the course of the months.

Archer releases Masters' hand.

THE AMERICAN PSYCHOPATH
VANCE ARCHER
You're right, however, the time is not now. I will save it for later. Whether it's in here, ROH or, God forbid, TNA.

Archer turns to Carlito.

THE AMERICAN PSYCHOPATH
VANCE ARCHER
And you're nex--

Archer is interrupted by I Don't Suck (Really) as the crowd cheers loudly, the match is about to begin!

THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO OLOLOL

The scene fades in to show all 6 competitors for the Trio Interbrand Title match standing in the ring. In one corner stands Carlito, Chris Masters and Vance Archer, and in the other Kurt Angle and Christian seem to be arguing with Muhammad Hassan.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for the Trio Interbrand Title match! Introducing first, they are the Trio Interbrand Champions... The team of Carlito, The Masterpiece Chris Masters and Vance Archer!

The champions confidently taunt to the crowd as they receive their usual negative reaction and 'you suck' chants.

Matt Striker: These guys are true champions, they deserve to be holding the TITs firmly in their grasp.

Michael Cole: Wow, real mature Matt.

Matt Striker: STFU!

Justin Roberts: And their opponents... the team of Kurt Angle, Christian... and MUHAMMAD HASSAN!

The referee orders for the bell to be rung, and this one is underway! It looks like Hassan and Carlito are starting. Both men move to the center of the ring and lock up. Hassan immediately gains the strength advantage, shoving Carlito to the turnbuckle.

Matt Striker: You show'em Hassan!

Hassan holds him there and the ref orders them to break up, once they do, Hassan connects with a gut kick and then forces Carlito back into the corner. The Arabian Warrior then unleashes on Carlito with a barrage of punches and kicks, forcing him into a seated position. The crowd oddly enough, start a 'Carlito' chant.

Michael Cole: A Carlito chant! I haven't heard one of those for a number of years!

Matt Striker: Typical racist, redneck crowd.

Hassan looks extremely pissed off by the reception he's getting, and he turns his attention away from Carlito to yell at the crowd. Whilst his back is turned, Carlito scurries to his corner and tags in Vance Archer. The crowd pop as Vance walks over to Hassan and stands behind him. Hassan finishes yelling at the crowd, then turns around, bumping into Archer's chest. His eyes widen and he backs up... Archer connects with a huge right hand and Hassan staggers back! Another and a another! He grabs Hassan by the wrist and whips him towards the ropes. He comes rebounding back... Big boot! Hassan drops like a rag doll to the mat as Archer covers him.

Hassan forces his shoulder up and Archer grabs his by the hair, getting him back to his feet. Hassan is groggy, so Archer whips him into the corner. Archer charges at the dazed Hassan while he leans against the turnbuckle, but Hassan dives out of the way and Archer connects chest-first with the steel post. He clutches his chest and drops to the ground as Hassan rushes over and covers him.

Archer forces Hassan off with authority. Hassan wastes no time and sprints back towards Archer, focusing his attack on the big man's legs. Archers groans in agony as Hassan flips him over and locks in a one-legged boston crab.

Michael Cole: We could see a huge upset right here!

Matt Striker: Don't speak too soon, idiot.

Chris Masters has made his way into the ring and hit Hassan with a huge clothesline, breaking the submission hold. He starts beating on Hassan while the crowd cheer. Archer and Masters both grab Hassan and whip him to the ropes, he comes running back... Double Flapjack!

Matt Striker: Shades of the Bin Adwan Brothers right there!

Michael Cole: Who? What the hell are you talking about?

Matt Striker: Your lack of wrestling knowledge disappoints me.

The referee shoos Masters out of the ring as Vance continues to beat down on the helpless Hassan. Vance drags him to the ropes and starts to choke him out.

Vance breaks his hold before the ref disqualifies him. He casually walks to his corner and tags in Chris Masters, who walks right up to Hassan and stands behind him with his arms out-stretched.

Matt Striker: I fucking love this part!

Hassan stands up, oblivious to the masterpiece standing behind him... MASTER LO- No! Hassan struggles free and runs to his corner, slapping Christian on the chest as the crowd go crazy with cheers. Christian enters the ring and starts duking it out with Masters. Masters quickly gets the upper hand and whips Christian into the corner, then charges at him. Christian ducks out of the way and uses to ropes to flip upside down, kicking Masters in the head. Captain Charisma quickly gets back into the ring and jumps onto the ropes. Springboard Sunset Flip! Masters' shoulders are down!

Masters forces his way out of it. He quickly gets to his feet and hits Christian with a double axe handle, taking him to the ground. He drops down and gets Christian in a headlock. Christian struggles for a bit in the center of the ring while Angle is reaching for the tag from the apron. Meanwhile, Vance and Carlito are watching on, smirking at their dominance in this match up. Christian has managed to break free from the headlock by now, and is rapidly punching Masters in the face. He throws another right hand, which Masters ducks, and he ends up behind Christian. MASTER LOCK! HE LOCKS IT IN! Angle jumps over the top rope and punches Masters in the head, knocking him off Christian.

Matt Striker: Fucking cheap bastard.

Vance Archer runs into the ring and grabs Angle, throwing him over the top rope. He then turns to Christian and grabs him by the throat, pushing him backwards into Carlito who is waiting... BACKSTABBER! Christian bounces back up and staggers over to Masters, who is also waiting to hit his finisher... MASTER LOCK! IT'S LOCKED IN! Angle tries to slide back into the ring, but Muhammad Hassan grabs his foot and pulls him to the outside where he locks in the Camel Clutch!

Michael Cole: Oh my! Muhammad Hassan attacked his own partner!

Matt Striker: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Christian is unable to squirm free and break the lock... he goes limp and Masters keeps shaking him from side to side like a rag doll. Meanwhile, Hassan breaks the Camel Clutch, kicks Angle in the head and makes his way up the ramp. 'Overdrive' hits as the referee forces Christian out of Masters' grasp. All three men get handed their Trio Interbrand Titles as Hassan walks up the ramp and to the back.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen... Your winners... and STILL TRIO INTERBRAND TITLE CHAMPIONS... CHRIS MASTERS, VANCE ARCHER AND CARLITO!

Matt Striker: Excuse me, I have to go and congratulate these guys.

All three men mount different turnbuckles and raise their belts as the crowd give a cascade of boos. Matt Striker enters the ring and raises their hands as they all smirk. The scene fades.

We come back from yet another commercial to the ring all set up for the main event. There is nothing special about the ring itself, but outside of the ring is stocked with weapons. A trash can filled with kendo sticks can be seen sitting next to the turnbuckle. Multiple tables are stacked horizontally against a part of the barricade, and a ladder is doing the same on the opposite side. Other assorted weapons also surround the ring, but the camera can't look at them all before it switches over to Justin Roberts in the middle of the ring.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is your main event of the evening! It will be an Ultimate, Hardcore match, for the EWE, World Wrestling Championship!!

Justin pulls the mic down from his mouth as the crowd cheers loudly.

Justin Roberts: The only way to win this match, is to first make your opponent bleed, and then incapacitate them so that they can not get back to their feet by the count of ten!

The crowd reacts, hearing the rules for the first time. This continues on for a little while before My Obsession hits the PA system. Blackout makes his way out to the stage, the crowd boos him, but he completely ignores their presence.

Matt Striker: This is a match that was made just for a guy like Blackout! There's so many weapons out here, he'll be like a kid in a candy shop!

Blackout gets to the top of the stage, a chair in his hand. He is wearing a shirt that says "Violence is my Artform" and some warn out jeans. He has a chair in his hand, and raises it high for everyone to see, before making his way down the ramp.

Justin Roberts: Introducing first, from the gallery! He stands at six feet three inches, and weighs one hundred eighty five pounds! He is, Blackout!!

Blackout continues to walk down the ramp. He stops at the ring and walks over to the steps, before using them to get to the apron. He walks across the apron until he gets about half way across and then gets into the ring. He walks around, looking at the crowd with the chair still in hand, before unfolding it, and taking a seat facing the stage. After a few moments his music cuts off, and Raven's turns on. Angry Chair plays as Raven makes his way out to the stage, and gets an even bigger pop then Blackout.

Michael Cole - And here comes a true veteran. This is a man who has been in the business as long as I can remember, sacrificing his body week after week for the entertainment of his fans. He deserves every bit of the respect he is getting here tonight!

After a small amount of time, Raven shows up at the top of the stage, wearing an old school ECW style shirt and jean shorts. He is pushing a shopping cart filled with weapons down to the ring with him.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent! From the Bowery! He stands at six feet one inch, and weighs two hundred thirty eight pounds! He is, Raven!!

Raven walks down the ramp, pushing the shopping cart along until he gets to the ring. He then digs into the cart and pulls out a steel chair of his own. Blackout, noticing this, hops up off of his chair and refolds it, holding it with him. Raven slides into the ring and his music cuts off. The bell rings. They both meet up in the middle of the ring. They both swing their chairs, and they clash together. They swing again, to suffer the same fate, however this time Raven drops his chair to the ground and holds his hand in pain. Blackout is able to keep his grip on his chair, and sends it powerfully into the gut of Raven, who bends over in pain. Blackout drops the chair to the ground, and sets up a DDT on top of it. But Raven fights his way out with a series of punches to Blackout's side. He then pushes him away, and then runs after him, hitting him with a clothesline!

Michael Cole: Great counter by Raven to get himself out of a scary situation early on in this match!

Matt Striker: Scary situation? We haven't seen anything yet!

Blackout gets back to his feet almost immediately, but is met up with a knee to the stomach. Raven grabs him by the head and pants and walks him into the corner. He throws him back first into the turnbuckle, and beats him down until he is no longer trying to defend himself. He then grabs him and lifts him up, putting him into the tree of woe position. Raven points out to the crowd and walks to the other side of the ring, where he finds his chair on the ground. He picks it up, and walks it over to Blackout, placing it over his face. He then walks to the opposite corner and points to the crowd once again.

Michael Cole: We've all seen this before!

He runs across the ring and leaps into the air, Dropkick! But Blackout is able to sit up on the turnbuckle with the chair in his hand. Raven crashes hard on the mat. Blackout looks behind him, and then throws the chair down onto Raven's head. He then turns around and stands on the top rope until he gets his balance. He jumps off, double footstomp onto the chair!

Michael Cole: My God, Raven's under there!

Matt Striker: I know right! Check to see if he's bleeding ref! I hope it's bad!

The referee does just that, moving the chair off of Raven's face. But there is no blood, just a seemingly unconscious body. Blackout has no sympathy and rolls out of the ring. He walks over to the shopping cart and starts picking out items. First he throws in a trashcan lid, then a dead end sign, and then a steel pipe. Then he grabs the trashcan full of Kendo sticks and rolls it into the ring. He slides into the ring to Raven already stumbling to his feet. Blackout quickly grabs one of the Kendo sticks and waits for him to turn around. He swings the stick hard, but Raven ducks, and Blackout hits nothing. He spins around, only to have Raven steal the stick from his hands, and crack him over the top of the head with it! Blackout drops to the ground holding his head, and rolls out of the ring. Raven grabs the dead end sign and slides out chasing him. He pokes him on the shoulder, so he turns around, and gets hit over the head again! Blackout stumbles and falls back into the barricade holding his face, so the ref has to intervene and check for blood.

Michael Cole: The referee's doing the right thing here, checking for blood.

Matt Striker: Bullshit! All he's doing is holding Raven back!

The referee checks Blackout's face, and signals that there is no blood at all, and that the match can go on. Raven immediately charges for Blackout with the sign over his head, but Blackout counters with a low blow punch. Raven drops the sign to the ground and holds his testicles in pain.

Michael Cole: Come on now, that was a cheap shot!

Matt Striker: In a match with no rules Cole? Come on now, even you're not that dumb.

Blackout gets to his feet, and starts trading blows back and forth with Raven, but he ultimately gains the upper hand. Out of desperation, Raven grapples up with him, but he counters by landing a hard knee to his stomach. Raven stumbles back and leans against the barricade. Blackout runs, and clotheslines him! Both men flip over the barricade and into the crowd!

Matt Striker: And the action has spilled out into the crowd!

Michael Cole: You just knew that this ring couldn't contain these two from ripping each other apart! Now the only question is, where will they go from here?

Both men punch each other back and forth as they make their way through the crowd, but it's Raven who gets the advantage by the time they get to the main steps. He grabs Blackout by the hair, and throws him face first into the handrail, and taunts as his body lays on the ground. A fan nearby raises his arms into the air with him, and Raven notices he has a beer in his hand, so he takes it, and pours it over Blackout!

Michael Cole: A tribute to some moments back in the day!

Matt Striker: No, that was just fucking retarded! Now he's gonna be all sticky, and he's gonna smell kind of bad. Those things are definitely slightly inconvenient.

Michael Cole can't even respond to such a stupid moment from Matt Striker, but the match continues on nonetheless. Blackout gets to a crouched over position on his feet, but Raven looks to stay on the attack. He grabs him by the hair again, but Blackout pushes him away as they begin to brawl once again, walking up the stairs at the same time. Once they get to the top, Raven lands a hard shot. Blackout hits back, but with not nearly as much impact as Raven was able to deliver. Raven cocks back, and delivers again, Blackout having the same fate as before. Raven does this one more time, only this time, Blackout retaliates. He hits Raven with a spinning kick to the body, which obviously has him thrown off balance, and then connects with an uppercut. Raven falls and tumbles down the stairs while Blackout has time to regain repose. Raven struggles to get to his feet at the bottom of the stairs, and Blackout prepares for his next move. He sits himself on the railing, and slides down, connecting with a Clothesline on Raven at the bottom of the stairs! Both men are down!

Michael Cole: Blackout is ready to put his life on the line for this match! That was nuts!

Matt Striker: Well he better be! This is for the World Wrestling Championship. Something he hasn't held in his life, and this is his chance!

The fans cheer loudly for the risky match being put on display. Blackout gets to his feet first, and then helps Raven up to his. He grabs him by the back of the head and walks him to wherever his destination is.

Michael Cole: Blackout's in the driver's seat right now.

He walks him up the stairs and then to an entrance to the side. But Raven fights out of it, pushing Blackout away. He tries to fight back, but Raven catches his punch and delivers one of his own. He then lands a few more, and grabs Blackout by his legs and the back of his head, and throws him face first into the wall. Blackout stays on his feet, but is obviously effected by the move. Raven grabs him by the hair and walks him through the doorway. On the other side of the doorway, is a hallway that leads to everything merchandise related at the venue. Where they come out, is next to the EWE t-shirts and hat stand and the bathrooms. They continue to punch each other back and forth, until Raven is able to throw Blackout back first into the merchandise stand. Blackout bounces off and hits the floor hard, wincing in pain. Raven walks over to the side of the stand and picks up the big plastic garbage can. He raises it over his head, and throws it down on Blackout's layed out body.

Matt Striker: Raven's just beating him down out there. This is getting ugly!

Raven grabs Blackout and helps him to his feet. But Blackout fights out of his grasp and hits him with a couple of elbows to the stomach. He grabs him by the head, Snap Suplex on the hard tile floor! Raven holds his back in pain.

Michael Cole: Raven's been wrestling a long time, and you know he's got to have to damage done to that back. That Suplex didn't help matters!

Blackout walks away from him, keeping his distance. But Raven gets up and chases him and pushes him into a door, which flies open as they have made their way back to the crowd. They brawl back and forth down the stairs until they got to the barricade. Raven grabs Blackout by the head, and slams him into it. He takes a few steps back, then runs at him, hitting him with a Clothesline and sending him over the barricade!

Michael Cole: And the action is going to continue where it started!

Raven gets up first, and helps Blackout to his feet. He grabs him by the arm, and Irish Whips him back first into the steel steps! Blackout is left gasping for air as Raven rolls into the ring. He walks over to the trashcan, and empties all of the Kendo sticks out of it. Blackout gets to his feet and rolls into the ring, then lays there to catch his breath. Raven picks up the trashcan and holds it with one hand, he holds a Kendo stick with the other. Blackout gets to his feet, still dazed so Raven capitalizes. He puts the trashcan over Blackout's head and pummels him with the Kendo stick!

Michael Cole: Raven is unleashing all of his anger on Blackout here!

Matt Striker: Treating him like a fucking piñata! I love it!

Blackout falls to the ground, and the trashcan rolls off of him, showing that he is face down on the mat. The ref crouches over him to check for blood, but again there is none. Raven drops the weapons he is holding and rolls out of the ring. He goes back into his shopping cart of weapons, and pulls out a small strip of barbed wire. He raises it into the air for everyone to see, and they cheer loudly.

Michael Cole: If this doesn't draw blood, I don't know what will!

Raven slides back into the ring, and walks to the turnbuckle. He ties the barbed wire over the padding on the top part of the rope, and walks back over to Blackout and helps him to his feet.

Michael Cole: Bad intentions here!

Irish Whip, but Blackout holds onto his arm, he pulls Raven, and drop kicks his knee. Raven falls face first, into the middle turnbuckle pad, barely missing the barbed wire! He sits back against the turnbuckle, and Blackout gets to his feet. He bounces off the ropes, and hits Raven with a Dropkick! Raven rolls towards the middle of the ring, and Blackout goes to the top rope.

Michael Cole: I don't think he knows about the barbed wire yet!

Blackout takes a while to get to the top rope, after enduring a lot throughout the match. By the time he gets up there, Raven springs up to his feet and shakes the rope, causing him to land balls first onto the barbed wire!

Matt Striker: Well, he knows about it now!

Blackout does a flip and lands on his back on the mat, holding his yambags in pain. The referee comes over to him and grabs his pants. Blackout gives him a funny look and smacks him across the face.

Michael Cole: How dare he lay a hand on one of our officials!

Matt Striker: What the fuck are you talking about? That "Official" was trying to pull down his pants... But I'm sure you'd love to see that.

Raven rests against the ropes, but then gets up to his feet. He slides out of the ring and grabs one of the tables at ringside. He slides it in, and stands on the outside of the ring. Blackout gets to his feet, he runs, Suicide Dive! He takes out both his opponent and himself! The crowd goes crazy!

Michael Cole: Both men are putting everything on the line here tonight, but neither one of them can seem to draw blood!

Matt Striker: This match can't be over until one of them does that. And even if they can, they'll still have to knock out their opponent for a ten count to win it. I don't see either one of these two men staying down that long.

Blackout gets to his feet and walks around to the other side of the ring where a ladder is laying against the barricade. He grabs it and appears to be using a lot of energy and strength to slide it into the ring. He then slides into the ring, but doesn't have enough time to do anything with it before Raven gets to his feet and rolls into the ring. Blackout knees him in the stomach and grabs his head. He walks him towards the ladder and sets up a Suplex. But Raven counters! He hits him with a few punches to the side, before lifting him into the air, and dropping him with a Spinebuster right on the ladder!

Michael Cole: Great counter by Raven. Both of these men have taken so much damage, that ANY of these moves, could be the final blow.

Blackout rolls off of the ladder, holding his back in pain. Raven helps him to his feet, and goes for the DDT. But Blackout fights his way out of it! He eventually gains control and Irish Whips Raven, who bounces off the ropes. Blackout lays on the mat, making Raven jumps over him and hit the ropes again, Dropkick! The back of Raven's head hits the mat hard. Blackout gets to his feet relatively quick and immediately looks over at the ladder. He picks it up, and sets it near the middle of the ring, but closer to the turnbuckle, and at a diagonal angle so that the part you climb up is lined up with the turnbuckle. He begins his ascension to the top of the ladder, with one goal in mind, take out Raven. He gets near the top of the ladder, about three rungs to go before Raven gets to his feet. He walks up behind Blackout, and delivers a low blow shot to the scrotum that leaves Blackout in an awkward position at the top of the ladder.

Matt Striker: Another shot to the balls. I didn't thing Raven was like that, but I guess you gotta do whatever it takes to win... Even if it makes you look like a fag.

Blackout obviously needs some time to recover, so Raven uses this time to walk to the other side of the ladder and grab his table. He sets it up so that it is aligned with the part that you climb up on the ladder. He then makes his ascension.

Matt Striker: Raven could be looking for a Suplex here! Or maybe he just wants to check out the view, I guess we'll see when we get there.

Raven makes it all the way to the top and grabs Blackout by the head. He pulls his arm back, and rocks him with a hard punch to the face. Blackout then retaliates with one of his own, before the brawl is on.

Michael Cole: A brawl from fifteen feet in the air! The loser of this one, could very well be the loser of this match!

Raven swings for a big punch, but Blackout catches his hand and holds it there. He then hits him with a flurry of punches, and grabs his head. He climbs up to the top rung, and lifts Raven into the air. Suplex off the top of the ladder! Raven lands back first into the turnbuckle and falls lifelessly to the ground! A "Holy shit" chant can be heard loud and clear.

Michael Cole: I have NEVER, seen anything like this in all of my life. I think Raven might be seriously injured.

The medical staff comes running down to the ring with a stretcher on wheels. they go down to ringside, and put Raven on it, making sure to keep his neck still. The crowd boos at their disrupted main event.

Michael Cole: Raven is one of the toughest men we've ever seen, but nobody could be expected to take a move like that and go on.

The fans continue to boo. All Blackout can do is sit on his knees and watch as the medical team takes away his opponent. They push the stretcher by ringside until they get to the point where they have to turn to go up the ramp. Blackout springs to his feet and slides out of the ring. He pushes the two medical staff members to the ground, and points at them. They run off as the crowd cheers loudly. Blackout then walks back over to the ring and rolls into it. He goes over to the corner and climbs the top rope. He takes a moment to find his balance, and then jumps sky high. He crashes down with a splash that breaks the stretcher in half! The fans go wild!

Matt Striker: Well it looks like this match is still going--HOLY FUCKITY FUCK!

After a while of both men being down, Blackout is able to gain enough strength to get to his feet. He looks under the ring, and comes out with a black bag, that some of the crowd members are able to identify. He rolls into the ring with it in his hand, and begins moving all of the other weapons that are present. He topples the ladder over and kicks it out, and unfolds the table, but leaves it there. He also kicks out any other small weapons that are left in the ring. He then opens up the bag, and dumps an abundance of tacks near the middle of the ring.

Michael Cole: And it looks like we may finally see some blood drawn in this match!

Raven gets to his feet outside of the ring, and slides in. He gets back up to his feet, but still looks daze. Blackout kicks him in the stomach and walks him towards the tacks. He maneuvers him so that Raven's is only inches away from the tacks, facing away from them. He shoots in for the kill, going for a Spinebuster. But he can't get him off of the ground. Raven begins clubbing him in the back until he gives up on his attempts. But Raven is in the perfect position, and hits the Evenflow DDT on the thumbtacks!!! THE CROWD GOES WILD! Blackout holds his face and kicks his feet in pain, while Raven just lays in the tacks. The referee doesn't even have to check, and after a matter of seconds Justin Roberts' voice can be heard.

Justin Roberts: Ladies and gentlemen, both competitors have forced their opponent to bleed. This match will now move on to last man standing rules! The first man to incapacitate his opponent enough so that he can no longer answer the count of ten, will be declared the winner, and will be declared the new, World Wrestling Champion!

The crowd cheers loudly as both men show their pain.

Michael Cole: Well, you heard it folks. If one of these two men can't answer the count of ten, then they lose this match!

The referee looks at both men, and then begins his count.

1... 2... 3... 4... Raven begins to get to his feet 5... 6... He gets to one knee 7... He gets to his feet 8... Blackout tries to push himself up 9... He gets to one knee... And then gets to his feet, right before the ten count! Raven looks over at Blackout, who literally has thumbtacks stuck in his face, shocked that he got up.

Michael Cole: Blackout is showing more determination than anyone that we've seen so far. but how much longer can he stay up. He has tacks in his face!

Blackout feels his face, and sees that it has tacks all over it. He starts to pick them out one by one, each time blood flows down his face. Meanwhile, blood soaks through the shirt of Raven, who is still in awe of Blackout's survival. He attempts to punch him, but Blackout catches his hand and knees him in the stomach. He then quickly transitions to a front Headlock and spikes him to the ground with a DDT! He stands over his body picking the tacks from his face as the count begins. 1... 2... 3... 4... Raven rolls over, and Blackout walks over to the ropes and slides out of the ring 5... Blackout grabs the table and begins to set it up next to the apron as Raven tries to get to his feet 6... He finishes setting up the table as Raven gets to a knee 7... He slides back into the ring as Raven gets to his feet and the count stops. Blackout tries to grab Raven, but is met with a knee to the stomach. Raven goes for an Irish Whip, but Blackout counters, throwing Raven back first into the barbed wire he had set up earlier. He winces in pain, but Blackout stays on the attack. He grabs him by the back of the head, and throws him over the top rope by the table. Raven is able to catch himself by holding on to the rope, preventing himself from crashing through the table, but he is left laying right next to it. Blackout goes out to the apron too, and helps him to his feet. He grabs him by the leg and back of his head.

Michael Cole: This could be it!

BLACK RESOLUTION OFF THE APRON AND THROUGH THE TABLE! The count begins!

Matt Striker: HOLY FUCKITY FUCK!

1... 2... 3... Blackout starts to push himself up 4... He gets to his feet, and looks down at what he's done to Raven who is laying in a pool of his own blood 5... 6... 7... 8... The crowd begins to cheer in anticipation for the end of the match 9... Blackout rolls into the ring, and waits to become World Wrestling Champion...10! The ending bell sounds off, and Justin Roberts gets into the ring. An official at ringside gives the ref the World Wrestling Championship, and he in turn gives it to Blackout.

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner! And the NEW...EWE...WORLD...WRESTLING...CHAMPION!!!...BLACKOUT!!!

Blackout raises the title high over his head as confetti falls throughout the arena. At this moment, everybody in the building is on their feet. At this moment there are no boos. There are no fan favorites, there are no underdogs. Just the EWE fans living for the moment, recognizing a great match for what it was, two men giving it all they had and putting on the greatest show possible. It didn't matter if they were fans of the winner, they were fans of the sport, fans of the business... And that's all that mattered to any of them. It was iconic moments like this that EWE was given the privilege to have, and would certainly see in the future again. It was moments like this... That made EWE great.

Michael Cole: For myself and the entire crew here at EWE... I'm Michael Cole. Good night!

The last image shown is Blackout holding the title in the air, some of the thumbtacks still in his face, the blood still pouring down his face. He has final reached his goal, the ultimate goal, the goal of being... World Wrestling Champion. The screen fades to black, and the EWE logo is shown.
Back to top Go down
Blackout
Dark Match
Dark Match
Blackout

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Blackout
Championship: Word Wrestling Champion
Finisher: The Black Resolution

EWE The E.N.D. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE The E.N.D.   EWE The E.N.D. I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:48 am

No comments? lolfags. This PPV was FTW.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

EWE The E.N.D. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE The E.N.D.   EWE The E.N.D. I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:38 pm

"Blackout takes a while to get to the top rope, after enduring a lot throughout the match. By the time he gets up there, Raven springs up to his feet and shakes the rope, causing him to land balls first onto the barbed wire!

Matt Striker: Well, he knows about it now!

Blackout does a flip and lands on his back on the mat, holding his yambags in pain. The referee comes over to him and grabs his pants. Blackout gives him a funny look and smacks him across the face."

WINNAGE!!!

I was gonna pick the best couple of RP's, but there were too many great ones. Nice job everyone.

My personal favorite match was Evans and Jericho it was just vintage EWE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EWE The E.N.D. Empty
PostSubject: Re: EWE The E.N.D.   EWE The E.N.D. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EWE The E.N.D.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE PPVs-
Jump to: