Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A bit conufsed

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A bit conufsed Empty
PostSubject: A bit conufsed   A bit conufsed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:54 pm

Ok, so, I'm new here. I've been on other RP'ing websites but they worked differently than this one. So would someone care to explain how things work on this site? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

A bit conufsed Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bit conufsed   A bit conufsed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:48 pm

It's easy:

A match card will be posted with your match in it. All you have to do is write a roleplay in the MRP section or GRP section. MRP is where you write your RP by yourself. GRP is when you write an RP and someone continues... so on. Then, the match writers (the admins) will write your match and post it with the show. If your RP is better, you'll win the match. If not, you'll lose.
Back to top Go down

A bit conufsed Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bit conufsed   A bit conufsed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:09 pm

Ok thanks, this seems like a really fun website. Smile Also, nobody accepted my contract yet.
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

A bit conufsed Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bit conufsed   A bit conufsed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:42 pm

I'm responsible for Genesis. Divas go to XPlosion, but I'm not sure if we're accepting any divas. I'll leave that to the XPlosion GM. Have fun Wink
Back to top Go down

A bit conufsed Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bit conufsed   A bit conufsed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:52 pm

Ok, thanks. I will have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A bit conufsed Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bit conufsed   A bit conufsed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bit conufsed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: Extreme Wrestling Empire :: Suggestions and Complaints-
Jump to: